Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Mascaraide

+4
Black-Wolf
T-kun
Nova
MenrowSpirit
8 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Halloween Mascaraide - Page 4 Empty Re: Halloween Mascaraide

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:46 pm

"What?" Urbi blinked as Ankh was inches from his face. "Somehow. I can see Chi-san in you." Urbi stood up. "I'm sorry that guy upset you like that Ankh. It makes me want too." His hand clentched up and Ankh put his hand on his shoulders, turning him to face him. They stood almost eye level to each other exactly. "It's ok. Don't get upset. It doesn't suit your eyes." "Huh?" "And call me Mom~Nyan." Urbi smiled and then laughed, rubbing his head. "This is so weird. I never thought I'd..wait!" Urbi stepped back slightly. "I'm not gonna get in trouble when I get home right?!" "I don't know." Ankh smiled and then tilted his head. "What happens now?" "I need to apologize for my behavior to everyone. It was uncalled for." The redhead said and started inside, Ankh hurring beside him, just staring at the teen. "What?" "How old are you?'' "14." "Wow. I can't imagine how I must feel. Seeing you so tall now." "What? your taller then me Mom." "I am!? Really? I'll get taller." "Yeah. You thought you were going to be short forever?" Ankh purred slightly.

The two seen the pirate and his candy come out of the ball room, having heard their annoyance at the fighting. "Excuse me!" Ankh ran over, pushing Urbi forward. "My son has something to say." "What?!" Ankh laughed. "I just wanted to try it out. It sounds nice." Urbi smiled and looked at the two. "I got out of hand in there. I'm sorry if I have offended either of you two. Hoshi..the woman I was with. She hasn't caused any trouble has she?" "who?" Urbi chocked. He never even really told his actual parents who Hoshi really was to him. Well, this was his actual Mom, just younger. There's no way he was telling her. "She's my friend."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 4 K48fh3540/1000Halloween Mascaraide - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:09 pm

"I didn't know you were this pale down here..." Eon said "I thought you were already white as white can get." He added with a mischievous smile on his face.

"Will you top being a looker?" Cethin said getting red again.

"Well It's right in my face." Eon said.

"Then why don't you kiss it if you like it so much?" Cethin teased as he continued to slap his father.

"Don't tempt me." Eon joked.

Cethin stopped slapping his old man and his entire face was redder then an apple. "S-S-Stop it!" he said.

"Huh? Oh, I'm sorry, I was just being entranced in your body's natural seduction and beauty." Eon teased.

Cethin accidentally moved back and mashed his rear end into Eon's face. "You make me feel too good." He said with a smirk on his face.

Eon fell into his temptation and actually gave his companion's rear the smooch he said he'd give it. Right on the left cheek.

Cethin moved up with his face looking like blood would just come flying right out of it. "I didn't think you'd actually do it!" Cethin said before instinctively hiding behind his fan.

Nova had somehow fallen asleep somewhere in this and was out like a light.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1946007
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 4 K48fh316690/16690Halloween Mascaraide - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:43 pm

"Woah! Hey now! Aye! Belay that toe tappin and hip jiggin! What kind of temptress grabs a man with out telling him sweet nothins first? Whatever happened to banter and foreplay!"

He looked at the woman who's grip wouldn't loosen. Her face, though blushed, was an odd mix of joy and seriousness.
"Aright, aright. I gotcha then! Let me show the moves that got me marksmen Hakai a bed partner for every night we were in port!" and sure enough, he swung her around about in a dance manner some where between a waltz and the tango. The Waltzango!

The Ba'al gave Eclipse one last smirk, "There's a dark power to found in the mortal soul. Every sin man commits increases this power. For 10,000 years I lived the life of the undead, collecting this power and spiriting away the souls of evil men. And with every soul, I gained new power."
And then...in a fashion all to ghost like...he disappeared from her hands, like a dark blue fog that drifted away and reformed several feet infront of her.

"Once dead, I have been reborn a new. You may call me Lord Wrai, the new "Ba'al Ze-Bulb" or Beelzebub for the more lazy friendly! Demon Lord of all that is gluttonous and self-indulgent. And I am here to do what I do best! Self-indulge! And with that my dear, I bid you adi...adu...ade...Later~!" and with that he poofed. Literally! Into a puff cloud of blue fog. Oooonly to reappear undramaticly feet away on the other side of the snack table.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801886
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 4 K48fh33200/3200Halloween Mascaraide - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:31 pm

"W-We're fine, and it's okay," Willi replied with a smile. "There's b-been some... bad... times... in b-both of ours lives... so, f-fighting's not something we like t-to see anymore. Well, let's return, then?" He looked over at Decaldo."Are you sure that's more comfortable?" Willi asked Decaldo.

"Yes! I can put my arms down!" Decaldo jumped around in his new costume that Willi had thrown together from spare materials the party planners didn't use.

"Great. Let's go back in."

Decaldo sped back into the Masquerade room, shouting "TOOOOOOOGAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" all the way in.

Willi waited for Ankh and Urbi.

His new costume:
Spoiler:
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 4 K48fh3123770/123770Halloween Mascaraide - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:05 pm

"Thank you. I really need to apologize to everyone else though..Mom?" Ankh had run off after Decaldo. "He's so cute!!" Urbi smiled slightly. "Mom used to do that all the time..it really is him." He looekd over at the teen his age. "You know. You should work on that studdering." He blinked and then laughed. "I just realized there is someone here about my age. I was starting to feel like the baby here thanks to that drunkin idiot." He studied the pirate slightly and then rubbed his head. "I need to apologize to that idiot though. I went to far. And need to find Hoshi..make sure she didn't hurt anyone." The redhead started forward and then stopped, turning back slightly. "How rude. My name is Urbi by the way. I'll be around if you wanna sorta hang out or something..and don't worry about the uh, your friend. Mom wouldn't hurt a fly..usually. At least the one I know." He pulled the purple mask back over his face. "If you will excuse me. Hoshi?!"
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 4 K48fh3540/1000Halloween Mascaraide - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugi-chan Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:07 pm

Lily stumbled back and fell down on her butt when the strange man appeared near her at the snack table. It was like he appeared out of nowhere. "W-What the hell?" she said confused and surprised. When she fell her personality went right back to normal and she looked around trying to figure out what was going on. There was a plate full of food sitting in front of her and some empty plates that looked like they used to have food on them and several people were stareing at her like she just ate something disgusting. There was also several sugar-high people running around and a few looked a bit drunk as well. Then she got up, dusted off her skirt, and got herself some punch trying to ignore the people that were stareing at her until they eventually lost intereast and looked away.
Mugi-chan
Mugi-chan
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 509973
Heart Pieces 6
Date of Birth : 1997-02-28
Date of Entry : 2011-01-09
Residence : your closet. >.>

Character
Character Name: Komugi
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 4 K48fh3100/100Halloween Mascaraide - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:12 pm

"Oh, thank you, b-but it's fine, but my name is---" By the time he looked up, he noticed Urbi looking for Hoshi, but he knew he meant well. Willi was shocked. He made a new friend. "...Willi." He looked away, smiling. "A new friend..."

Decaldo was spinning and dancing to music, not really caring who was watching, nor their judgement on the lack of moves he knew. His dancing consisted mostly of spins and jumps. Before he knew it, he caught himself hugging random people in the crowd, including Ankh.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 4 K48fh3123770/123770Halloween Mascaraide - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:26 pm

"Yeah! Shake your groove thing!" Ankh said and then when he found his feet being hugged by the plant his fave lite up. "I know who you have to meet!" He swept the plant off his feet and ran over to Jim. "JIM! ISN"T HE SO CUTE!!! SAY HI! LOOK AT IT!" He held Decaldo in the boy's face. He seemed thrilled on the outside, but inside, he was still a bit torn and unsure on how to act with Urbi, or even being to process the idea that the teen was his son.

"Hoshi? Are you in there." He seen her open the door slightly, the blood on her arms, and not the fake blood of her costume. "Your doing it again! Come out here Hoshi!" She shook her head. This was one of the times Urbi knew he had to be a man and take control. He grabbed her wrist and pushed her back, opening the door and turned her around, forcing her against the woman's bathroom door. "You promised not tonight! You promised tonight would be different! If you don't stop, then I'll ask Bask to send you back to the asylum! Do you want that!" He slammed his fist against the door. "Answer me!!" She finally signed something with her hands and he sighed, signing something back. "I'm sorry. I know it was either this or kill that guy. Did you take your pills?" She nodded and kissed his forehead. "Stop it." She grabbed his face and kissed his lips, he pulled back and left the bathroom without saying anything. Hoshi went back to the mirror and began writing in her blood "He will pay for his sins." An orange prescription bottle laid empty in the sink, a few dissolved pills still in the bottom. She lied, agian.

Urbi sighed taking a seat towards the front of the room. Glancing over at Ankh playing with Decaldo and then noticed Willi standing alone. "Hey. Come sit by me." He noticed Hoshi's blood on his hands and stared wiping them off. "Maybe I can help with your studdering. It's gotta be better then just standing there alone."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:34 pm

"O-okay... if you want to, U... Urbi," Willi said, sitting next to him. "I-It's been a problem ever since I g-got involved

"Hi~" Decaldo cheered to Jim. "Again!"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:19 pm

“I wonder what it was about.” Said Yio who sat next to Demon and in front of her was a plate that had twelve burgers on it that she brought from the food table and. “You know, if your heels still hurt you...you can always just go barefoot. A lot of women do that at parties.” She said before she took a bite out of a burger.

Jim stared at Decaldo with wide eyes. “OH EM GEE!!! You're so cute!! HEY! Aren't you the one who's costume I tried to eat? YEAH! IT IS YOU! HAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!” He said excitedly while waving his hand really fast.
“OH! WE SHOULD DANCE TOGETHER IN A LITTLE GROUP!! IT'LL BE FUN!!” He said before he started to jump and fail his arms up and down really fast.

Robert got up from where he sat and walked over to the food table where Gename and Neri where. “Hey guys. I see that you're enjoying yourselves.” He said before he got himself some punch.

Eclipse gave the Ba'al a cold glare. “Yeah...whatever...” She hissed underneath her breath before she walked away.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 4 K48fh3100/100Halloween Mascaraide - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:25 pm

Angel was fine as the lead with the captain, but suddenly he took the
lead! It was...kinda nice. She was just glad that she could keep up with
his moves. A few people were watching the two. She hoped they looked good dancing.

Demon looked up at Yio, then saw her plate of food and looked a little startled. He sighed. "I'll be ok. This is just the first time I've worn these."

Neri smiled at Robert. "Yeah, we're having fun. I'm so glad that I've been able to meet all of Gename's friends." She looked at him, and then her pink eyes lit up. "You should dance with me!" Before Robert could even say no, the alien practically picked him up and dragged him to the dance floor. "Teach me human dances!" She said!
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:53 pm

A few hours had passed and Nova woke up in the men's restroom all stretched out in the corner.

"Oh my head is throbbing..." He mumbled before he felt and uneasiness in his stomach before he ran for a toilet, and his wine caught up with him.

Meanwhile, Cethin and Eon were dancing once more.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1946007
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 4 K48fh316690/16690Halloween Mascaraide - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:01 pm

"It just sounds like your not used to talking to people. I mean. I'm not
a teacher, but I bet if you talk to large groups of people in smaller
sentences then it might help. I'm not sure. It took me years to talk in full sentences. By the way I didn't catch your name. I'm sorry. I must have ran off before you said it." He leaned back in his chair. "Gods. I must be cursed or something. I'm being so rude tonight."

"We should! I wanna be between Jim and Decaldo!" Ankh smiled.

Everything was full of life and humor when suddenly a large chandelier feel from the ceiling, knocking out half of the lighting in the ballroom. The lights of the candles flikered from the gust of wind of the falling light ficture. The carpet began to catch on fire from the fallen candles. All the doors flew open simultaneously and one could have sworn there was a maniactic laughter in the air.

((Oh yeah. Trying to add some scary :3))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:48 pm

Yio finished her last burger when a chandelier feel causing half of the lights to go out and flicker and all of the terrifying things happened. The maniactic laughter caused her to be even more scared and she clinged to Demon. She was about to say something when she smelled smoke and lifted her head and saw the carpet on fire.

She let out a scared “Eek!” then raised her hand and a ball of water appeared two inches away from her palm and she threw the ball of water at the fire. When it came close to the flames the ball expanded large enough to cover it then it fell on the fire, putting it out instantly. Even though the fire was put out Yio was still scared and she still clung onto Demon's arm.

Jim clinged to Ankh. “Uwaaaaaah!!! I want my brother!” He bawled.

“WHO EVER DID THAT IS GOING TO PAY!!!!” Eclipse yelled. When the chandelier fell it almost fell on HER.

Robert stared at the fallen chandelier. “Well...that...was weird...” He said. He was a still a little in shock from what happened and from Neri dragging him onto the dance floor before he could say anything. He looked back at her. “Well ah...do you still want to dance?” He asked.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:26 pm

He laughed. "Decaldo's been the first friend i-in my life, so... Oh, my name is Willi." Willi heard the VERY loud crash flinched and clung to the nearest thing from the sudden crash. The closest thing was Urbi. for about 2 seconds, Willi simply clung to Urbi, then noticed what he was doing and let go. "A-ah!" He said, blushing. "I'm s-sorry!"

"WAAAAAAAAAH!" Decaldo shouted as he dove and hid... under Ankh's skirt thing. "That crash was loud!!"

Leo jumped and ran, accidently crashing into a few people.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:52 pm

The Captain was never really a fan of dancing. Most of what he had learned was his crewmate Hakai's doing. But for once in a very long time, he was rather enjoying the company of his female companion.

Their dancing must have been great as it began to draw watchers, but perhaps....To great! It was as if the heavens themselves wouldn't permit the salty seaman to ever love again, as in the middle of their dance a massive chandelier fell right on top of them!
Rama reacted as quickly as he could, grabbing the angelic woman and dashing just out of range! They fell only a few inches from the light fixture's landing spot. He was certainly shocked, but he couldn't help but laugh...That is until his pant leg caught on fire!
"Crimeny hope for all that's lost in Davey Jones's locker! And these be me good threads too!" the man dashed to the punchbowl, which was quickly wasted on his now very red pants.

The Grand Ba'al, Lord Wrai looked at the crazed pirate for a moment with a sad expression, "...I...I was gonna drink that...Now I'll never get to enjoy punch with this food..."
He looked down at the woman next to him, she seemed embaressed over something. Like she was trying to avoid the eyes of other people staring at her. But Lord Wrai couldn't help but bring her into this...He wrapped an arm around her shoulder and waved the other hand past her as if presenting a scene or wiping a window clean, "Punch! Punch everywhere!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801886
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 4 K48fh33200/3200Halloween Mascaraide - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:33 pm

Angel was shocked for a moment, when the chandelier fell and the captain got them out of the way. She snapped out of it. "You saved me!" She said, flinging herself onto the captain with a hug. "Thank you so much! I wonder why that fell though..."

When the light fixture fell, Gename jumped so high he almost hit the ceiling. "Waaaaah! That was scary!" He said. His wife heard his wail, and rushed over to him.

"Gename, it's all right, the pretty thing just fell." Neri said. She held his hand.

"I don't like loud noises..." Gename said, shaking off the initial shock. After a minute he was back to his old self. "We should pick that up." The two walked over to it, and they both took an end, picked it up, and walked away with it. They made it look so easy!

Demon was startled when the chandelier fell, but he wasn't too scared. His eyes adjusted to the dark, and he saw the two aliens carry off the thing like it was nothing. "How did they do that?" He asked. Then he turned to Yio. "It's ok, everything'll be ok. Please don't be scared."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:54 pm

"It's ok Willi. I'm used to it. I'm just not the best person to seek comfort from. I'm not very good at it..huh?"

A great lot of the party and freaked out and ran when the fixture fell. The rest scattered once the laughing and light flickering added a bewitching feeling to the room. There was a great fire by the front doors as the slammed shut, locking everyone that was still here inside for a while, the windows soon following after and locked down. The flame appeared natural, until it turned into a greenish glow that just sat low towards the bottoms of every sort of connection to the outside world. (Basically, everyone but us all ran from the party) There was a giant fire and it vanished, in the middle stood what could be barely made out as a tall woman, almost godly like, standing at least 50 feet or so in the center.

"For those that remain. Welcome. I would like to play a game. Many of you here have fearful hearts. For the day when the spirit world and the living world's boarders are at their thinnest. A faint of heart might not survive the night.." She said, yet her voice was very deep and hypnotic male voice for a woman of her structure. Green circles of fire formed around several people in the remains of the crowd. It turned a dark red before engulfing the chosen few as they vanished into an heatless flame. "I have taken those with the stronger of heart and body. If you wish to see them, you must play my game. I will leave clues to my ending. The game is hide and seek. I'll hide." And she vanished in the maniactic laughter they heard before. In her place an achient scroll feel to the ground. "Oh. And don't let the angel of death catch you. I'm powerless agianst it."

The remaining few looked about. Decaldo, Yio, Robert, Demon, Neri, Ramura, Eon and Ankh had all vanished from the room in the flames. "Mom?!" Urbi stood up quickly, looking around after seeing the group vanish. He ran past everyone, throwing open the woman's bathroom and found Hoshi gone as well. He bit his lower lip and punched the door.

Last edited by NekoKoibito on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:00 pm

"Eon...?" Cethin said. "Eon...!?" He said once more before he fell to his knees and started crying.

Nova eventually walked out of the bathroom and noticed that the party was much different then when he last remembered it.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1946007
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Jim fell on his chest after Ankh disappeared. He sat up and looked around. “Ankh...? Decaldo...?” His eyes widened and he jumped up looking around. “Guys! Where are you?! Brother! …Brother...?”

He looked around but couldn't find Robert. “R-Robert!” Tears formed in his eyes and he held his head in his head. “No...no...this...*sniff* this can't be happening...they...they got him...” He dropped to his knees and raised his head to the ceiling with his eyes closed tightly shut to try to stop himself from crying. But it was no use, his tears found a way out and they streamed down his cheeks.
“B-BROOOOOOTHER!” He shouted before he covered his face with his hands and let the tears flow.

“Yio?! Demon?!” Eclipse shouted. “Oh HELL no! That b*Navi*h kidnapped my friends!” She said before her tail flicked harder than usual and she clenched her hands. “She'll pay...THAT DAMN b*Navi*h WILL PAY!!!!!!” She cried before she punched the ground so hard that she made a huge indent and crack in it. “Yio...I promise I'll get you back...”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:41 pm

Angel fell on the floor when Ramaura was taken. "C-captain? Demon?? Neri??? Where did everyone go?! Did that person take them?" She looked around. Only half of the people she knew were in the room now, looking as confused as ever. She had almost forgotten that Gename was in the group in all of the confusion, but then she remembered that his wife was taken...She ran over to him. "Gename, we'll find her. Please don't-" She was cut off by Gename's cries.

"NEEEEEEEEEEEERIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!" He wailed.

"...cry." Angel took a deep breath. "Come on, we'll find her. I'm sure that she's still in here. We just have to look, ok? Come on, give me your hand. I'll help you." she held out her hand. Gename looked at it and sniffled, then took her hand gently. "Good. come on, let's join up with everyone else and start looking."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:44 pm

(...)

Urbi wiped his face of tears and looked around at everyone remaining, also showing some form of shock or sorrow. Urbi cleared his throat. "Ladies and gentlemen, whover that was has my mother and I plan on getting her back. I really don't want to go it alone, but I can't force any of you to help but I will ask. Can we work together somehow to save the others?'' He walked over and knelt down, picking up the scroll. The language on it shifted to one that he could read.

"Little Miss Muffet. Sat on her tuffet, reading her life away. Trapped by the spider, from the pages around her, she never again saw the light of day. Come and find me."

Urbi pulled at his jeweled collar slightly. "Wow. What a way to ruin fairytales for me..Anyone got any ideas where to go for the next clue? I mean, spiders like places that are dirty, but we can't go outside..Hey, whats a tuffet?" The redhead asked, looking around. He kinda wished Hoshi was here now, so that he had someone to talk too."

((Also, if you guys figure out where the clues are leading too, then feel free to lead the way.))

Last edited by NekoKoibito on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:23 pm

(For the sake of all things holy and good, I am NOT posting Willi's reaction, it would NOT be pretty and make us regret this.)

"Whoa!" Decaldo shouted. "This place is scary, Willi!" He looked around for his friend. "Willi...? Where are you?! He's gone! I'm all alone!" He cried, delirious.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:03 pm

Angel looked around. "Hmm...Is there a cellar around here? It said that the spider caught her and she never saw the light of day again. So a cellar or dungeon where there's a lot of cobwebs and no windows is my first guess." She said. She started looking for places that could lead to cellars.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:10 pm

"A t-t-tuffet?" Cethin asked through his sobbing. "T-T-They're small stools." "My step-mom has to use them to do my dad's hair every day." He added.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1946007
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next