Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Mascaraide

+4
Black-Wolf
T-kun
Nova
MenrowSpirit
8 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Halloween Mascaraide - Page 6 Empty Re: Halloween Mascaraide

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:25 pm

Jim smiled a big smile when he saw Robert and tears of joy welled up in his eyes. “Brother!” He called, running to him and gave him a hug. “Brother I'm so glad you're all right!” He said cheerfully.

“Uh...Yeah, why wouldn't I be?” Robert asked, obviously confused.

“Don't you remember? That weird woman appeared in some fire and then took you and some other people.” Jim said.

Robert thought for a moment. “I remember seeing this woman appear where that chandelier fell and that's it. And how did I get here anyway? Did fell asleep and sleep walk here?” He asked.

Jim smiled and let go of his brother. He decided that it was best to not say anything about his disappearance. “Kinda. I'll tell you what we're doing as we're going to the tower. Oh, and I killed a really huge spider.” He said.

Robert smiled and put a hand on his shoulder. “That's great Jim. I'm happy that you've faced your fears.” He said.

And with that, the two brothers ran to the tower with the group.

When the Ba'al mentioned about going back for shrimp, Eclipse gave him a “wtf” look then slapped him in the back of his head as she she ran by.

Yio slowly sat up and rubbed her head. “Nnnngh...wh-where...where am I?” She asked aloud. She looked around and saw the fainted and fried captain, Eon mumbling to himself, a depressed Decaldo petting the kitty Ankh, and Demon, unconscious and laying on the ground a few feet away from her.

Yio got up on her feet and ran to Demon. When she got to him, knelt on the ground and gently shook Demon's shoulder. “Hey, Demon. ...Demon. Please wake up.” She said.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 6 K48fh3100/100Halloween Mascaraide - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:57 pm

"They sorta look like hieroglyphics..but not ones I recognize.." Ankh said to himself, being how no one could hear him in this form and walked over, sitting beside Ramura and kept his eyes peered on the door.

The bedroom door flew open as Gename had raced to be at the top. The window was open and there stood Neri, looking out it. She appeared extremely pale and almost frightened. "Gename. You never came for me." She turned back forward and stepped right out the window.
Urbi ran in after the alien and seen the woman jump right out. "Oh my..." He closed his mouth and held his nose. "That stench." On the bed was red silky sheets, that appeared to have once been white. On the bed was a decaying corpse of Neri, the heart beating in the open ribcage, while the stench of death filled the bedroom. "Everyone look for a clue..Mr. Gename. I'm sorry. I didn't think that ghost would actually kill anyone."

He noticed the scroll, again pinned to the door as it slammed shut, everyone having taken foot into the room.

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before, But the silence was unbroken, and the darkness gave no token,And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, "Neri!' This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, `Neri!' But she answered, nevermore."

"Everyone, keep your eyes open for a bird. I recognize this poem from one of Hoshi's books. Oh that smell." He held onto the door and fell on his knees. It was as if, the stench of death was slowly decaying everyone in the room from the inside out, leaving them unable to move or proceed forward. Yet, the tall man stood there, as if he could smell, nothing at all.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 6 K48fh3540/1000Halloween Mascaraide - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:38 am

Willi saw the heart and blood and just about vomited. The scene reminded him too much of other things he saw back in the flooded Hyrule, trying to defend Decaldo from the endless convoys trying to take him for the shard of a Hero that both him and Decaldo carried. He was never proud of it, and seeing what Fierce Deity had done to those convoys reminded him exactly of the current scene. Sometimes, Deity would be gracious enough to take out the heart, sometimes, he'd leave it in the chest to slowly beat itself still. "I... I can't take this anymore!! D-Decaldo! Where are you...! I wanna l-leave this place, I-"

Leo had finished his puking, and ran up to Willi, embracing him. "It's fine. Your Deku Scrub is fine. I'm sure that Neri is... too..." He looked back over at the corpse. "I sense otherwise with that bloody mess on the bed. Willi continued to weep in Leo's arms.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 6 K48fh3123770/123770Halloween Mascaraide - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:21 pm

Angel had just made it up the stars, and she was panting. She stopped when the smell hit her like a speeding train. "What's that smell...?" she said, and followed her nose to the bed where Neri lay. It took her a while to register what she was seeing, but when she did, she immediately looked over at Gename.

He was standing there, looking at the corpse. Unmoving. Slowly, he took a step forward, and he kept walking to the bed. He never took his eyes off of the corpse, and he went and took her hand. "I tried Neri...I tried..." He fell to his knees, still holding onto her hand. He cried as softly as he could, but everyone could still hear him cry. "NEEEEEEEEERIIIIIIIIIIII!!!" He shouted suddenly.

Angel let Pixie take over, and she flew up to him. "Gename, please don't cry. When you cry, you make the others sad. Wouldn't it make Neri said if she saw you cry? Please don't make her sad." She said. She hugged Gename's fingers on his free hand, since she couldn't quite hug anything else. Gename sadly looked at her, his face wet with green tears.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 6 K48fh3100/100Halloween Mascaraide - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Nova and Cethin worked their way with the group.

"I feel bad for him... it must hurt for..." Cethin said before cutting himself off.

"I wonder if he realized that it's just an illusion brought up by some sort of conjurer... oh well. I best keep it to myself." Nova thought. "You mean losing someone they love?" He said finishing his son's unfinished sentence.

Cethin's eyes started to water and he lowered his head behind his fan.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1946007
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 6 K48fh316690/16690Halloween Mascaraide - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:38 pm

"Quote the raven nevermore." Urbi said curled up tight against a wall, his mouth hand nose covered as tight as possible. "The man in that story could not let go of his dead wife and it drove him to insanity and then to death." He watched as the man was brought to his knees for the lose of his lover.. "Mr. Gename gawk!" The redhead covered his face again. "Your afraid of losing her? You have to let her go." His eyes looking at the open window where the ghost had seemed to have jumped out and noticed the large raven perched outside. "There's the raven..The poem made it sound like this is all a dream..an..It's an illusion! Mr. Gename. You have to let her go. Let the raven take her heart so it may still itself. That's the answer. I wonder why this one was so easy compared to the last one..maybe I'm wrong." He pulled back against the wall, covering his nose.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 6 K48fh3540/1000Halloween Mascaraide - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:27 pm

Eclipse covered her mouth and nose with both of her hands. Having a sense of smell more powerful than a human's can have its advantages and disadvantages. This one was a disadvantage for the smell of rotting flesh made her stomach queasy and she felt sick. But no matter how much the sickening smell made her stomach churn, she managed to keep her food down.
“This is some illusion...” Muttered Eclipse, now sitting on the floor, unable to move. “I've never heard of an illusion that gives off smell...let alone this one...” She looked at Gename. “Urbi's right Gename. I know it's hard but...you have to let her go. Like I did with my first boyfriend...it was hard but I still managed. I knew that he couldn't rest in peace if I didn't let him go...” She said.

Jim said nothing as he tried to keep himself from fainting while Robert walked over to Gename and put his hand on his shoulder.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:00 am

Seeing as T-kun had NO idea what the hell was going on, he decided to leave. He had heard about a party over at Nina's house, so he thought it'd be a good idea to head over. Hope nobody gets violently murdered or anything...
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862988
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 6 K48fh33175/3200Halloween Mascaraide - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:17 am

It was then that the tall pale skinned man did something no one could imagine he could possibly do...He remained quite.
For a second at least...

"I get it now...he's not happy with my work is he... He thinks I can't deal with mortality or the living... He's thinks I've gone soft..."

The happy go lucky demenor of the Grand Ba'al suddenly changed, some how affiliating this whole thing as an attack on his pride. He balled up his fist around the wooden staff that held his blue flamed lantern...
"Well I had to lie, cheat, and lick the boot of Lucifer himself to obtain this rank and power, and there is no way in the infernal planes will I show weakness now. The Lord of Flies is dead! And I now take his place..."

Viiish! With the cutting of the air, he span about his wooden staff, which now took the shape of his once forgotten scythe! Whether on purpose or by accident, he managed to cut his top hat clear off his head. He seemed to upset to bother picking it back up.
"Alright! Enough of these shenanigans! That's right! I said shenanigans! So that should show just how serious I am!" his voice seemed to have changed significantly losing a lot of that...creeper accent he had before.

He pointed the dull end of his curved weapon towards Gename, "The kids right man. I thought this 'love' thing you living folk always spout was stronger than that! You seriously telling me you can't feel her? Out there somewhere calling for you still? You telling me that that still beating heart of yours is that easily fooled by this....this sad etche-sketch of an illusion?"

He turned around to Urbi, who seemed to be the only person not completely ruined by the false scene the room presented them, "Come on kid! These riddles have a trick, and you're knocking them out like a Castle Town play. If you can't get everyone on the same page then no one's gonna walk out of this alive. Not to much skin off my bones granted..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ramaru sat up, noticing the cat next to him. He petted it rather roughly, trying to calm himself, not wanting to admit he was a little worried. He had just noticed something that bothered him. Only a portion of the party goers is here, where were the rest?

He looked down at the feline, "Aye, am I to assume these mad happenings aren't normal for these fancy hallowevening parties?" The cat just looked at him and meowed. "Aye...I didn't think as much..."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801886
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 6 K48fh33200/3200Halloween Mascaraide - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:54 am

"I looks like I upset the wrong people." A woman sat in the large throne chair. Infact, not just any woman. It was the mysterious woman that was seen lurking around the party. In a circle around her was more runes, similar to the ones on the locked doors, possible a shield of sorts to prevent people from approaching her. Her posture was.. a bit strange for a woman that look she would act as proper as she looked. She slouched in the chair, legs spread evenly apart. Her head rest on her proped up elbow and was glancing into a crystal ball of sorts, where it looked black to others in the room, she could see perfectly well what was going on in the castle. Her black eye glanced up from behind the monocle at everyone. "Don't worry. No harm will come to you." Her eyes glanced over at the deku. "You can relax." And then over to the captain. "It is Halloween after all." And then her focus went back on the crystal.

~~~~~~~~

Urbi forced himself on his feet. "I'm trying..I don't want anyone to die. I can't do anything!" His voice raised and cracked a bit when he tried to yell, a sign that he was starting to get scared himself. He only hoped he could hold himself before he had a mental breakdown. "I might be the only one that can solve these..maybe that's why I wasn't taken. But I can't complete them." The heart beat over time grew in volume, it was soon becoming a pounding sensation in their victims ears. The corpse's fingers twitched and she sat up in the bed, the bones rattled slightly as she moved her feet over the bed and stood up, her head titled to the side as it could not stand on it's own, due to the decaying muscle and flesh falling to the ground. "Help me Gename." The alien found a forcefeild of sorts blocking him from being close to her, as she walked forward, he was knocked back from where he was crouched down, forcing him to drop her hand.

Urbi noticed Angel standing there, frozen..but not paralyzed by the stench. "Maybe..there's too people in this one..ravens are birds..birds have wings..feathers..angels have feathers. The raven was thought by some people to be an angel of death..Wait! I'm wrong." Urbi leaned against the wall. "Miss Angel. The raven was sorta like an angel of death. But if Gename has to let Neri go, then he would want an angel from heaven to take her. Your the only other one unaffected by everything else. You can take her heart! I think she'll let you. Gename You can put the beating to rest..I hope that's right.."

((I wanted everyone to have their own moment. But I relized that I am running out of time for the rp because I really want it done by the end of the month which gives me a week and 4 days. I still got 5-6 people to do still so I felt I had to put Angels fear of zombies and Genames losing of Neri in the same puzzle. I'm sorry.))

Last edited by NekoKoibito on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:43 pm

Angel Looked over at the corpse. She wasn't too fond of the idea of having to herald it, especially since she hated corpses so much. She crossed her arms. "It used to be my job, to herald the dying, not the dead." Her voice was wavering. It was clear she didn't quite want to be in this room. "...But I'll do it. I owe this much to Gename, that much is clear. I can't do anything if he will not let her go though." She turned to the Ba'al. "Gename's easily fooled by illusions and the like. You see, he's not as fast in the head as everyone else is. We all know that this is an illusion, but he can't quite understand it yet. That's why it's so powerful for him. Put the scythe down before someone gets hurt."

Gename looked up and saw the concerned faces of everyone around him. He looked at Neri's body again. "It's not an illusion! It's not!" He panicked now, and started to pace, trying to figure out what it was he had to do. He was breathing rapidly and he didn't seem to watch where he was going, knocking over tables as he paced. He seemed to bring the world into focus again, saw Neri's body, and panicked again. He sat at the edge of the bed and cried again. Angel stood where she was, not wanting to get near the corpse.

"Gename, remember that one time on the beach when Mikau died? And I sang to him to help his spirit on? I want to do that to Neri, but you have to let me do it." She called out to him.

"NO! Don't take Neri away! Don't take my Neri awayyyy!" Gename cried again. Angel looked at him with soft, yet firm eyes. Gename looked back at the corpse, and then back at her. His pupils were dilated, and completely white. It was a little unsettling to see. "...Be quick." His tone of voice completely changed, which threw everyone in the room for a loop. Instantly Angel got scared. She broke out in a cold sweat as Gename got off of the bed, letting her have room to do whatever it was that she needed to do.

Carefully, she started taking baby steps over to the bed. About halfway there, she froze. She couldn't tell if the heartbeat everyone could hear was hers or Neri's. She looked back at Gename, who was still looking at her with those insane-looking eyes. His eyes were still pouring green, but the look on his face said he acknowledged what had to be done. Angel kept tiptoeing to the bed, and she was finally there. She had to touch it. She had to touch the corpse in order for her heralding to work. She felt nauseated. Slowly, she outstretched her hand to the hand of Neri, but she stopped halfway and retracted her hand, spun around and was about to run, but everyone was standing near the door.

Her mind raced. She turned around again, and without thinking, lashed out her hand and grabbed the hand of Neri. The corpse was incredibly cold and doughy, and Angel was sure she would accidentally pull the hand off. She quailed in fright and jumped while screaming, but she kept her hand firm. "Ah..." Her voice was trembling. She couldn't sing like that. She cleared her throat, and did her best to calm her trembling. After a few seconds, she tried again. The song she sang seemed very nostalgic, yet it wasn't sad. After a few minutes, the song was over.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:35 pm

There was a caw of a bird outside and it flew into the window and into Neri's corpse, bursting into a green flame, engulfing the body and the room lite up as well in normal candles. There was a deep gasp and coughing as the corpse sat up, looking like a healthy, but frightened alien woman, who quickly regained her composure. "What the hell!? Where am..Gename!" She got off the bed and hurried and crept by her husband's side. "It's ok. I am right here." She wrapped her arms around him to coo him back to sanity.

However, another person appeared, falling to Angel's feet. Demon woke up and sat up. "Hey!" He pulled the front of his dress down as he stood up. "This isn't the ballroom."

Urbi gasped, the stench now gone as he walked over and lifted Willi to his feet. "Hey. you ok Willi. It's over now..although if they are playing off our fears, I'm a bit scared myself to see what will happen when Willi's time comes around."

"Congratulations. Often to save your love ones...you have to let them go. And help others, even if it means conjuring your worse fear to save the heart of another."

"What the?!" Demon pulled a scroll out of his makeshift bra. "What's this?" Urbi came over. "Can I see it please. Thought so..it's the next clue."

"It's raining, it's pouring the children are drowning, they hit their heads and fell into the green, and couldn't get up..again. If there is no one to hear you, can you still scream? And if you do, who will answer? Maybe someone will hear it through the grapevine."

Urbi blinked and looked around at everyone. "Miss Yio, Mr. Ramura, Decaldo, Mr. Eon..Mom and Hoshi are still missing. Raining..maybe somewhere wet or that needs watered.."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Gename's pupils returned to being black. "Neri!" He said, hugging her so tightly he almost snapped her in half. He let go of her and held up his hands, fingers outstretched. Neri touched her fingers to him. "Eem." Gename said.

"Eem." Neri said. They turned to listen to the reading of the scroll. "What a macabre story. I suppose we should to to the garden then."

Angel chuckled. "You don't remember anything, do you? Glad to have you back." she punched Demon in the arm.

"Glad to be back, I guess. I had no idea I was gone." The two remained silent when Urbi read the scroll.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:30 pm

Willi was still sad. "Rain... Decaldo used to love it. He'd never let a rainstorm go by without playing in the puddles..."

Leo sighed, still trying to comfort the orphan.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 6 K48fh3123770/123770Halloween Mascaraide - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:51 pm

Eclipse uncovered her face and stood up and took a deep breath of the now death free air. “Ahh...much better.” She said with a sigh.

“Garden you say? Well what are we standing around he for? Onward!” He shouted, pointing his bat up like a sword before he ran towards the door while shouting. “Huzzah!”

He was almost to the door when he tripped and fell to the floor, did a somersault, then face-planted on the door. “...Ow...” He muttered.

Robert sighed and walked over to him. “Jim, are you ok?” He asked.

Jim quickly jumped to his feet. “Of course I am!” He shouted once again before kicking the doors open. “Let's make haste!” Then he sped down the stairs. When he finally made it to the bottom he looked around. “HEY! GUYS! PICK UP THE PASE ALREADY! MAKE HASTE DOESN'T MEAN BE LIKE A SNAIL!” She shouted loudly so everyone upstairs could hear him.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Yio was still trying to wake Demon up when he disappeared. Since she was leaning a little she feel on her chest from the lack of supporting herself on something. “Oof, Huh?! D-Demon? Wh-where did he go?” She asked aloud in shock as she sat up. He ears went down a little and she sighed a sad sigh. She looked up and saw Ankh next to Rama and got up and walked over to the two and sat down next to Ankh and gently scratch the back of his ear. “Hey Ankh...” She said sadly. “Demon disappeared. I hope he and the others are ok and nothing bad has happened...”

She noticed Decaldo sitting by himself and walked over to him, picked him up and sat down next to Ankh again and placed Decaldo in front of him before she created a little bubble of water in her left hand and handed it to him. “You want some water?” She asked.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:50 pm

"Alright then! Coulda ground me up some bone meal in the time it took to conquer that. And by bone meal, I mean my leg."

He gave Gename a pat on the shoulder, reaching up as best he could, "Good job big guy, don't worry. The beautiful only die young when the dead come back ugly. And I KNOW I'm good looking." He stroked his hair.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rama stood up, placing the kitten on his shoulder. "Just who be ye, wench?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801886
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 6 K48fh33200/3200Halloween Mascaraide - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:13 pm

"Meow" His back stretched out with the demoness's hand strolled away as
she got up and left. Only to come back down beside the pirate, but suddenly picked up by him. "What the..oh.." Ankh jumped down from the tall shoulder and strolled over to the runes on the floor and sat down. "What is with this woman."
Ankh noticed his necklace glow slightly and his paw touched the runes.
"What the?!" He walked right trough and looked back at the others. "How
can I.."
He walked up to the woman, who glanced down from her ball. She smiled and lifted the cat, holding him down as he struggled and started petting him, her hand moved and scratched a certain area on his face. "Meow!" He started purring in it and tilted his head into the hand.

Urbi followed behind everyone and suddenly stopped, a chill running up his back. "What is that?" The candles went out and thunder started outside. There was a flash of lightning and a woman stood at the end of the hall that lead to the greenhouse garden, having all made it back to the first floor. A knife reflected in her hand and after another flash of lightning she appeared closer. A huge thunder clap and sh charged at the group, moving through the people and crashed right into Nova, knocking him back as far as the person could and vanished with another flash of light. "Mr. Uh..I don't know your name..There's..something on your chest." He walked over and reached up, wiping the area. "You got stabbed! But it doesn't look very deep. Like whatever that was couldn't get very deep." He looked at the blood on his hand, his face turned from worry to almost sheer fear. "Y y your blee." He quickly started wiping it on the wallpaper, desperate to get it off. Spitting on it and continued till his hand was clean, practically red from all the force he exerted on it. He looked down and noticed a few feather's laying around. "I think..it's the angel of death! That she mentioned. We should hurry and get everyone.." He staired at his hand, trying to calm down and continued after everyone.

They continued to the garden. The flowers were mostly closed, but a few remained open. Roses, that blooms completely and stays open, and a few flowers that only bloom at night, almost reflecting the moons light. Further inside, there was a small kendo pond of such. A few fish swimming around.

Last edited by NekoKoibito on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Nova's wound didn't worry him, instead he simply undid his left glove and wiped the blood off and licked it off his thumb. "We demons are made of tougher stuff compared you water-bags." He said casually as his undid glove hung suspended off his cloak like cape.

"Dad, you know that knives can still kill demons..." Cethin muttered.

"Yeah, but only Elise knows that secret." Nova said as he made a sudden motion where his costume flew right through the air as if he were on a runway as a lightning flash went by.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1946007
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 6 K48fh316690/16690Halloween Mascaraide - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:24 pm

Angel tapped her foot impatiently. "Why do I have a feeling that I'll have to go toe-to-toe with the angel of death?" She asked. "This garden is lovely. Yet...so very creepy."

"This reminds me of the crystalline forest back home. Well, sort of." Neri said, holding onto Gename's arm.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:21 pm

A figure stood in the shadows and pushed Leo and Willi into the seemingly small pool. "Willi!!!" Urbi ran over, running into the pound and looked down. The two continued to sink and Urbi pushed on the ground. It appeared that they were sinking below the floor where the pound actually ended. "Willi! No. Don't take him." He looked into the shadows and the silhouette vanished. Urbi hurried back from the water, freaking out slightly as it had turned from clear blue to red and thickened up.

''It's. It's blood?!" He looked at his hand and half his forarm, stained in the red and thickish liquid. "T this isn't right! Where's the clue?! The scroll. Something. This isn't right. Is it..it my turn? But why Willi and the cat..why.." He held his head, sinking against the wall after tripping over several plants. His logical mind completely shut down. "The nightmares. The blood. Daddy. Make it stop. Make it go away."

The mysterious woman leaned forward. "This isn't right..the angel of death is taking another path. Damn woman." He covered his mouth, a small bit of sweat on her forehead. She was actually nervous. She looked up at the sky.."Nut.."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:59 pm

"AHAHAHAHA!!" Fierce Deity laughed. "Give up, yet, Willi?"

"I... I might have to..."

The smile on Fierce Deity grew into an insane one, when suddenly, a young entity in the shape of Link, yet, totally red with a Goron symbol upon his forehead, took Fierce Deity by the collar, and lifted him.

"Don't you dare think about it, you sick son of a b*Navi*h," the entity snarled. "You won't get away with your plans this time."

"Link, I never commanded you to intervene!"

"Who says I take orders from you?" Link replied, still holding him. "I'll allow you to take over. However, as it has been done before, I will make Willi step back, and I will take his place, as we have seen how you manipulate him..."

"As you wish, you fool," Fierce Deity said as he took over, having to struggle with Link.

Fierce Deity chuckled in a low tone as he stared at the blood. "I'd drink this blood to drain us out of here... But HA! I can't believe Willi would possibly be scared over harebrained hocuspocus!" He lifted Leo out of the blood. "Scared of water, cat?" He placed him on the floor.

Leo tried to pull Fierce Deity out, but Fierce Deity was way too heavy.

Decaldo didn't pay attention to the woman at the end. He wanted home.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:54 pm

Robert quickly ran over to Urbi and held him up. “Hey, are you ok?” He asked.

Eclipse ran over to where Leo was trying to pull Fierce Deity out of the blood and nudged him gently to the side. “Let me try.” She said before reaching her hands into the dark red liquid and grabbed Fierce Deity's arms and pulled him out of the water and dragged him onto the dry land. “Are you ok?” She asked the Deity while staring at him. “Wait...where's Willi? Who are you?” She asked again.

Yio looked up at Rama. She was a little taken back with the wench comment and wasn't sure how to react to it. But she just let it go and assumed that it was pirate talk for girl (well, it IS pirate talk for girl, lol). “My name is Yio.” She said before looking at Decaldo and saw that he made no move to the bubble of water. She made a sad face before the bubble disappeared in a small cloud of vapor.

She stood up and looked at Ankh with the odd woman. “There's something very odd about her...the way she's sitting...it's like a man... Either she doesn't care who thinks about her posture or...” She said before she cut herself off as she continued to stare at her. “No...that can't be it...but...” She wanted to get closer to the woman to get a better look but was too nervous.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Fierce Deity chuckled. "Willi's my puppet. And I am his puppetmaster. Him and I share pain and such. An excellent question..." He whispered as he gazed into the girl's eyes. "...Eclipse."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:58 pm

"This isn't right." Urbi looked up at Robert, his calm and smart composure, gone in a flash. He stood there, a terrified and broken down preteen that just wanted his father. "The blood..it took Willi." His eyes trailed away from Robert and looked at the FDW. "I don't think this is an illusion. Where's..w where's Willi. Where's Hoshi. Where's Mom. The next clue? Anything. Why can't we go home. The clues." His face was mortified. It looked at if someone had taken the blood right from his face as pale as it was. "I think only Mr...uh Leo is it? Yeah. Mr. Leo was to be taken this time. Something. Somethings wrong. The angel of death. She's here. She wants us. Our blood. My blood."

The mystery woman stood up and the crystal ball floated in front of her. "Hoshi..." She looked towards Decaldo. "Calm your friend before someone gets hurt. And take the scroll. It's the next clue." The flame engulfed the treeman and he appeared in the garden beside the pond. He glanced down at it and saw only clear water with little fish in it.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:04 pm

"No, No..." Fierce Deity had to glance into the young redhead's eyes as he snapped. "...Urbi. Him and I change places like the young Pixie and Angel."

Leo looked at the deity. "How do you know these names if you never met them?"

"Don't interrogate my intelligence... Leo." Leo gave him a concerned look.

"Huh?" Decaldo looked around. "Where am I?" He stood up. "Willi?"

Fierce Deity looked over. "You again, scrub?"

"I was looking for my Willi." Decaldo walked up to the group. "Hey! Some pretty lady with long hair gave me this scroll! She looked like a princess... I wonder what it is?" He held it out.

Last edited by Deku Link on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next