Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Mascaraide

+4
Black-Wolf
T-kun
Nova
MenrowSpirit
8 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Halloween Mascaraide - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Mascaraide

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:18 pm

"Duh. It's a halloween party. You don't have to dress nice. Besides, you know hard it is to find a dress to fit my body." His tail curled up slightly and released, jumping down from Gename and looking up at Ramura. "I think I've seen you somewhere." His face tilted in slightly and sniffed. "You smell like the ocean..OH! You were uhh, at that one sea I vacationed at." His ears twitched and he spun back. "I didn't even notice before!!" He slide over to Yio, his cat like eyes scanned her. "Your fur, its so shiny! Why are woman also so much prettier then me." He pouted slightly, sniffing her a bit.

Hoshi watched the fairy run around the area. She reconized him all right, but wasn't gonna say anything and let her toy figure it out himself.

Urbi rubbed the back of his head. "It's pretty extravagant sir. But I'm not sure, this is the first one I've ever been too. Although, all these people packed together make it pretty warm. I should have maybe gone with a lighter head piece." Urbi said, taking it off and fixed his bangs, frowning slightly as he moved them around. "The food is really good, but it is made by royal chefs I heard so that's to be expected. I'm not much of a dancer so, its not that. I like that everyone can wear masks...and for one night, be someone else." He said, his multicolored eyes shifted over to Hoshi.

((BTW anyone that was in the wedding rp, feel free to be all shocked over him not being a baby anymore x33))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 2 K48fh3540/1000Halloween Mascaraide - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:47 pm

“F-fur? Um...Ankh, it's hair...and um...thanks, I guess.” Yio said, leaning away from him a bit.

Eclipse's ears twitched. “Ankh, are you sniffing her to see if her cat ears and tail are real? Because they're not. I'm the one who has real cat features here.” She said. “...Who's fur is also shiny.” She added with her arms crossed.

Eclipse turned to Ramura. “Hmm...I think I've seen you somewhere before... Oh! That's right! You're captain of the Romance Dawn! Our ships where linked together as we explored that sea. Man...that sure was fun.” She said before turning to Yio. “Remember Yio?”

Yio nodded. “Yes I do.”

Jim picked up a shrimp. “Look Robert! These shrimps are huge! They're like half the size of my hand!” He said, holding it in Robert's face.

Robert pushed his hand down. “I would prefer if you didn't hold that thing in my face.” He said.

Jim popped the shrimp in his mouth and ate it. “So...are you gonna challenge that pirate captain?” He asked in between bites.

Robert gave him an unamused look. “No.”

“Aw...you're no fun.”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 2 K48fh3100/100Halloween Mascaraide - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:18 pm

The poor victim to Nova's drunken dance had finally escaped him when he left to find some more wine. He swayed back and forth as he walked bumping into dancing couples and knocking them over. He walked right between Urbi and the odd man that 'claimed' him, accidentally stepping on Urbi's right foot as he passed. "Sorry madam!" He muttered with a drunken hiccup in the middle of it.

Cethin saw how wasted his father's become and simply walked away trying not to be seen.

"Cethin, where are you going?" Eon asked before he followed.

Nova, continuing his walk to find some more wine when he nearly fell over on several people including Pixie and Hoshi as he passed them, and almost trampled on others.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1946007
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690Halloween Mascaraide - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:40 pm

Leo stood outside, with Willi who was dressed as a space Pirate, and little Decaldo in his Kandy Korn outfit. The king was clad in the Hero's Tunic and holding the young Deku Scrub. They walked into the (probably ruined in the process) ballroom, and Leo set Decaldo down. He waddled over to Willi, for he was rather shy for now. Willi simply allowed the scrub to grip to his pirate outfit.

"I can't put down my arms..." Decaldo whispered.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 2 K48fh3123770/123770Halloween Mascaraide - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:42 pm

Hoshi glared at the man and kicked him in the butt, able to lift her legs pretty high, being as felxable as she is. "What the french toast!!" Urbi stood up, his other foot on top of the one that was stepped on. "Watch where your going please! I like my feet intacted! I hope its not broken." Then he glared at the man and messed with his hair. "Is my hair getting to long? I'm not a woman you know!" He yelled. He was so cute when he was trying to yell and be mad. He rubbed his foot and Hoshi came over. "Can..I have a little?" Hoshi grinned smiled and held out her flask. The teen took a big swig of it and started coughing bad, banging his chest with his fist. "Thanks."

Ankh tilted his head slightly. "Oh?" And lifted her ears up slightly, seeing them stuck to a band and put them down. Without saying anything followed behind Eclipse and leaned over, sniffing her slightly. "It is real! And really shiny too!" He licked his palm slightly and rubbed back his ear before wiping his hand down. When the drunken kitsune walked through knocking everyone over, a table flipping over. Several glass plates and glasses shattering.

"RAWR!!" The neko freaked out, turning into an adult yet smaller white cat and took off running through people. Several woman screaming as something furry ran past their feet and he hid under the table where Urbi sat. Hoshi frowned, and cracked her knuckles as she headed towards the direction Nova was stumbling in.

"Was that? Excuse me." He told the red eyed man and lifted the table cloth. "There's a cat in here. Here kitty kitty." Ankh pulled back aginst a table leg and hissed at Urbi, his ears laid back. "Come on." Ankh bit down on his hand, Urbi winced, holding his hand there as Ankh stopped. "He's..not afraid...Chize..does that." Ankh licked the hand slightly as Urbi grabbed a shrimp and held it under. "Here kitty kitty."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 2 K48fh3540/1000Halloween Mascaraide - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:38 pm

When Nova walked through the group and knocking over almost everyone in the process, Yio was one of the people who got knocked down and she fell hard on her side and let out an “Oww...” when she hit the floor.

Jim also got knocked over and he fell on Robert.

“That was really rude of the guy.” Jim said, sitting up. He then noticed he was sitting on something warm. “Hey, the floor's warm for being made out of rock.” He looked down and saw that he was sitting on Robert's back. “Brother, what are you doing on the floor?” He asked.

“Bleeding.” Robert muttered.

Eclipse's tail flicked with anger and she glared at Nova. “HEY!! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING YOU ASS!!” She yelled before she grabbed a cookie and threw it at the back of his head.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 2 K48fh3100/100Halloween Mascaraide - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:34 pm

Pixie flew out of the way and into Neri's arms when Nova almost ran into her. "Is he ok?" she asked. Nova took a step and came down hard on Neri's foot, but she didn't flinch. Gename grabbed Nova and braced himself, stopping the wobbly patron in his tracks. It didn't stop Nova from accidentally smashing the back of his head into Gename's face though. He helped Nova get balanced, and then let go.

"There friend. You need to be careful! There's a lot of people here that aren't as big as we are!" He said with a laugh. He rubbed his nose and wiped away a little bit of purple blood.

After the fiasco was over, Demon turned to the captain, who was still very much confused. "Um, captain, you do know that this is a Halloween party right?" He said.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:59 pm

Hoshi watched one giant stop the other but she continued anyway. Spinning Nova around and grabbed a hold of his hairy top, pulling him down and stomped down on his foot with her heel hard. Then signed something with her free hand, giving him the finger and pushed him back, walking away.

Urbi pulled Ankh out from under the table and petting him slightly. "There. You shouldn't be in here anyway." He held the cat back slightly then almost dropped it. "You..MOM?!" "What?" "What are you doing here? You said as long as you didn't see me, you didn't know I was sneaking out." "This kid is making no sense." Someone, tapped Urbi's shoulder and he turned. It was the woman from before, with the flowy green dress and no name. She took the cat from his hands and leaned down, whispering slightly and Urbi looked at his foot. "No. I don't think it's broken but..I can't stand on it. Wait. Where are you taking the cat. I know him!" But the woman just walked away.

The redhead sat back down and looked around. "Hoshi..where are you causing trouble now. The woman set Ankh down inside the males bathroom right inside the door and closed it leaving. He turned back into his human form. "Thank you!..oh..she's gone..who was that boy..I should go talk to him..." His face turned from serious to his cat smile, "But then again. Let's see how Demon's holding up." And he headed outside, only to see the sult of a demon and walked over, poking his sides from behind. "Demon, Dance with me." He rubbed his head against the demon slightly, "Pleeaseee."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:06 pm

Leo saw Gename and smiled. "Gename! It's me, Leo, remember?" He walked up to him. "Long time no see!"

Willi went to the food table, while Decaldo tried to keep up, waddling the whole way.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 2 K48fh3123770/123770Halloween Mascaraide - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:21 pm

Nova, in all his drunkenness, took everything that happened to him and managed to keep himself from retaliating.

Cethin had walked all the way to a darker corner of the room with tears in his eyes. He sat down on the floor and his knees into his chest and put his arms around them and put his head down. "H-he always does this..." He said trying to hold back the tears. "I can't cry anymore, I'm eighteen now... adults don't cry..." He thought before what he was trying to avoid happened, and tears started to drip from his eyes down onto his thighs and pelvis.

Eon had lost sight of his future husband. "Now where'd he go..." He mumbled to himself.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1946007
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690Halloween Mascaraide - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:23 pm

Demon blinked. Could he dance in heels? Only one way to find out. "All right." He said, and let Ankh drag him out into the middle of the ballroom for a dance. He had to flail his tail around wildly to keep his balance.

Neri looked down and saw Decaldo toddling toward the food table. "Awww! You're so adorable!" she said, picking him up. "Hey cutie, what's your name?" she asked.

"OHMYGOSH! It's another Treeman!!! And he's dressed like candy!" Pixie said excitedly. She flew around him happily, and then sat down on his snout.

Gename turned around and saw Leo! Or was it Link? "Link? Wait a minute...I'm confused." He said.

Last edited by TheTinyImp on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:30 pm

"Good thing I'm bare foot." Ankh said and then stood on Demon's larger feet. "Ok you can dance without stepping on me now." Ankh smiled, half waiting for Fairy to appear and beat the shit out of him. Of course, while he had fun, his eyes wondered back over to the daywalker, still confused why he was called Mom, although..the idea sounded nice in his head.

Hoshi had seen the shortest foxboy hide in a corner. She sighed. Urbi had drilled in her head the effects of karma and she was bad a moment ago. Maybe an act of kindness would save her soul slightly. She walked over, grabbing a napkin from the table and dropped it in Celthin's lap, taking a swig of her flask and held it out towards him. He could use a strong shot of whatever she had right about now. Of course, she knew all to well about sitting in a dark cornor crying herself.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Cethin looked up at Hoshi only for his face to go very red. "I-I-I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-sorry m-miss, b-but I'm not an alcoholic, b-but t-thanks for the napkin." He said in a very uneasy and embarrassed tone. "Y-you d-didn't do anything..." He added before he started to wipe his face with the napkin.

Eon noticed Hoshi facing the darker corner. "Oh why didn't I think of that sooner..." He mumbled to himself before he walked over. "Thank you miss, but you should go enjoy yourself." He said before putting his hand on Hoshi's shoulder. "I can take it from here." He added.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1946007
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:05 pm

Decaldo seemed shocked from all the attention at once. He couldn't help but react happily, though. "Hi! I'm Decaldo." He looked at Pixie on his snout. "Who's this?"

Willi had taken some cheese cubes and noticed Decaldo was already being cuddled. He smiled as he snacked on some cheese.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:31 pm

Eclipse's tail flicked a little as she watched Demon and Ankh dance. “Grrr...maybe ONE of us wanted to dance with him...” She growled with envy.

“Oh come on, they're just having some fun. This is a party after all. Let them be.” Yio said. She herself was also jealous but she didn't want to show it. She sighed then ate some more shrimps.

“Hey, are you gonna ask Demon to dance with you after he's done with Ankh?” Eclipse asked.

“I don't know...maybe...”

“You don't have to worry about me. Since I'm such a nice person, I'll let you have him since you saw him first.”

“I know.” Yio said, nibbling on a shrimp with a smile.

Eclipse's ears twitched a little.“...ARE YOU SERIOUSLY PLANNING ON EATING ALL NIGHT?!”

Yio just shrugged her shoulders.

Jim ran towards Decaldo. “OH EM GEE! Brother! This place has giant candy!” He said with big eyes.

Robert, leaning against a table, sighed. “Jim...that's just a little deku dressed up just like the rest of us.”

“Hello! My name's Jim! And—Oh! Your costume reminded me of something!” He said before he pulled out a bottle of sugar.

“...Why did you bring that?” Robert asked, feeling very uneasy.

“I'm gonna mix this with my cup of punch!” Said Jim. “I'm gonna be so wired.” He said with a smile before he got himself a cup of punch and poured all of the sugar from his bottle.

“Jim, don't you dare.” Robert said, glaring at him.

Jim smiled. “Too late!” And with that he chugged his sugared up punch. He looked up with huge eyes, his right eye twitched, and his pupils went from small to big. He crushed his paper cup and started flailing his arms up and down while screaming, “NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!” Then he bolted to the dance floor.

“Oh no...” Muttered Robert.

Jim ran to Demon and Ankh and said, or actually, yelled something in complete gibberish while running around them a few times before he bolted away from them.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:52 pm

Ramaru weaved about the drunken Nova as he passed through, holding on to his hat which seemed to like to fall off quite easily.
He bowed to Eclipse and nodded, turning his head back to Gename and removing his hat respectfully, "Aye! She be right as summer rain. Captain Raurumaru the Red of the Romance Dawn, but a simple Cap'n will sufice thank ye."

He turned back in the other direction, looking over the group as he placed back his hat, "Though I must admit, now that I think back to yester days, a few of the faces I see are a tad bit familiar! To think crossed souls would meet here in such a sealess port. However, though many places I have seen, I apologize for having not heard of one such Halloween...But 'ell knows only of fools who ask not the chart's knowledge. So feel free to alert me to any tradition I be ignorant of!"

The slendor dark haired man itched under his top hat with a smile that just never ended, "Tell me kiddie, between the feline and the blue-haired seductress, just when do YOU intend to start having fun? You seem a little to...pre-occupied to really be enjoying yourself! GO! Find your woman and show her just what the symptoms of Saturday Night Fever are like! OWW! Get out there and spoil yourself a little!"
The pale man was quick to push Urbi over towards Hoshi, "Be sure to use protection you two!" and with that odd but semi-helpful advice he was off to find another victim...His next choice?

"Why hello there ladies!" he seemed to rise up out of no where right behind Yio and Eclipse, "What's the matter? The dance you were hoping for heisted by a more feminine entity than yourselves? No point debating on who's going to get it next if the kitty sinks his claws into him! I mean, waiting is nice and all, but...there's only soooo many hours in the night! Don't let your desires be limited by others now! After all, Hallows' Eve only comes but once a year. Spoil yourselves a little!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801886
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200Halloween Mascaraide - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:05 pm

The Deku Scrub watched Jim run around, totally bewildered. "What's with him? Was that sugar?"

Leo laughed. "It's me, Leo Zeus! I'm dressing up like Link for Halloween, though. How've you been?"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Urbi tripped and fell forward, laying on the ground frowning. "I can't
walk still, but thanks for that." He mumbled sitting up rubbing his foot.
It wasn't broken, thanks to his mother making him drink milk so much,
but it may be fractured, at the least it hurt like hell.

Hoshi moved back quickly, slapping the arm away from her shoulder. She
did not like being touched by anyone she didn't want touching her. Had
this been a normal situation, Eon might have been cut up. But, she had
to leave her knife at home. She looked back at Celthin and sighed,
closing her flask and stuffing it in her nurse outfit. She helped the boy up and back in the seat. She made some motions with her hands and he blushed slightly. "I think it's fractured..I'm sorry I ruined your night." Course, who would think Hoshi took the nurse outfit all the way, taking off a first aid kit from her side that was thought to be part of the outfit, but was actually real. She squeezed his foot, the redhead tried to scream but covered her mouth. A grin formed on Hoshi's face and Urbi shook his head quickly. "No!" She still smiled and placed to flat sticks along his foot and started wrapping it up.

Ankh climbed down from Demon's feet and pushed him slightly into
Yio. "I'm sorry. Your the one that likes him, you should be dancing.
Besides. I'm hungry. And..I smell someone around here that
smells...familiar." He looked around, making sure no one was watching and knelt down slightly, sniffing the air and a bit of the floor. "Wait.." He slide over to Neri and Delcado. "YOUR SO CUTE!" Ankh grabbed the top with his hands and pulled slightly, "It's so cute. What are you though. Other then a candycorn! Nyan~" He purred slightly.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:23 pm

Gename smiled. "Well, I grew, and I have a wife." He said, pointing at Neri. "Other than that, everything's the same, friend."

Demon turned around to Yio. "Well, let's dance then." He said, holding out his hand.

Neri giggled. "His name's Decaldo. Apparently he's a Treeman. Or, that's what the little girl dressed as an angel says."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:32 pm

"Deku Scrub," Decaldo replied. "I never heard of a treeman before." (MEANWHILE, IN HYRULE...)

Leo looked up way higher than he had to before. He tried to joke with Gename. "Well, yeah, I can tell you have a wife, but you grew?" He chuckled at his own joke.

Willi noticed Ramaru, walked up, hoping to make friendly conversation. "W-Wow, sir! Your costume is... very nice!"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:47 pm

Captain Rama itched his beard a moment, "...costu...OH! Ya mean me fancy dress do ya lad! Aye, me look-out Bellamy sew em up for me. Shocked as a thunder struck octo when I found he had the needler's fingers. But I gotta say lad, your's are undoubtably the oddest set of clothes I've seen to date! Where you be finding such odd dress?"

"Huzzah!" behind the nyan-ing neko, the slender man appeared. He rubbed the Neko's ears for a moment, with his blue fire lit lantern swinging just a little to close past the small Deku Scrub's face, "Grand Ba'al of the Eastern 66 Legions! Wrai Ze-Bulb! A deeply rewarding pleasure to meet such fans of the Hallows' Eve!"
Whether she wanted it or not, he was sure to shake Neri's hand with gusto. "And tell me, what brings such characters to this mundane little ball during the night of dark freedoms! Not being TO gluttonous are we?" the man laughed in a rather creepy fashion.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801886
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200Halloween Mascaraide - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:49 pm

T-kun gazed around the room, until a certain pirate caught his eye.
"Is that? No it couldn't be." he said, looking closer. But it was, without a doubt, Ramaru, captain of the Romance dawn!
T-kun walked over to him. "Hey Ramaru, long time no see! How's theDawn been?" he asked.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862988
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 2 K48fh33175/3200Halloween Mascaraide - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:05 am

Before Yio and Eclipse could reply to the odd man, Ankh pushed Demon into Yio.

Yio blushed and looked at Demon then at his hand then back at Demon.

Eclipse nudged Yio a little. “Well, go on.” She said.

“O...Ok.” Yio said while a smile broke out on her face and she took Demon's hand and went to the dance floor.

Eclipse smiled. Sure she liked him too but she wanted to give Yio a chance with her crush. For some reason, she felt happy for her. Maybe it was because that Yio is like a little sister to her and she was glad to see her grow up.

But soon her happiness drowned away when she turned to the strange man who appeared out of nowhere behind her and Yio. She walked over to him, glaring at him on the way. “Hey, Mr. Creepo. If you do what you did to Yio and I again, you'll find yourself breathing through a tube.” She said in a cold tone. “And that's not a threat, it's a promise.”

A mortified Robert was still watching his brother act like a nut. He wished that he had something to say about this, but didn't.

Jim was still running around the place until he crashed into a wall. “Hello thar Mr...WALL!!!!!” He yelled. He jumped back on his feet and ran right into Willi. “I'm so sorry ABOUT THAT!!! I can't control MY MOVEMENTS!! Or the VOLUME OF MY VOICE!!!!” He said before he completely spazzed out. "Neeerrrrgh..."

Last edited by Black-wolf on Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugi-chan Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:17 am

"Food! Food! Food! Woo-hoo~ I love halloween! Free candyyyy!" The pink-haired girl shouted and she skipped twards the castle munching on some candy she had gotten from trick-or-treating. She didn't care how old she was free candy was free candy so if shes going to a party shes going trick-or-treating first. "I dunno what i was thinking when i picked out this costume though...i wanna be a doughnut! Ha ha ha! That would have been funny!" 'Lily' was currently 'Gluttony' and was apparently having a blast before she even entered the party. She finally got to the steps of the castle and went inside. She admired the building for a little bit and then went straight to the food tables to stuff her face ignoreing anyone who tried to talk to her.
Mugi-chan
Mugi-chan
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 509973
Heart Pieces 6
Date of Birth : 1997-02-28
Date of Entry : 2011-01-09
Residence : your closet. >.>

Character
Character Name: Komugi
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:58 am

Eon didn't really say anything to Hoshi as she rudely backed off. "I know there's odd people in the world, but I've never seen one be nice, yet freak out like that..." He thought to himself before turning his attention to where it needed to be. "Come on Cethin, Lets go get your face cleaned up." He said before he held Cethin to his feet.

"Alright..." Cethin said.

They had found the men's restroom after walking around for a bit.

"Now what's the matter with you?" Eon asked.

"It's dad... he always gets drunk and embarrasses me whenever we do something..." Cethin replied while he wiped his face off.

"It's just that? ...Cethin, you really need to-" Eon was saying before being interrupted.

"He's my dad Eon, I'll always be embarrassed by him!" Cethin said interrupting Eon. "I know I need to be less shy, but I just can't do it..." He added.

Eon had put his hand on Cethin's shoulder. "You can do it." He said. "You just need to get over all of this embarrassment first. You look beautiful in your costume, and you're eighteen now, so your dad is out of the picture." He added.

Cethin hand spun around on his foot and put both his arms around Eon's shoulders and kissed him. "...Ole" He whispered after his kiss.

Eon couldn't help but get a bit red. "T-That's my line!" He said before he and Cethin kissed again.

"Eon... help me get over this. I can't do it alone..." Cethin whispered.

"I will." Eon replied as they finished up their kissing.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1946007
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next