Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Mascaraide

+4
Black-Wolf
T-kun
Nova
MenrowSpirit
8 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Halloween Mascaraide Empty Halloween Mascaraide

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:45 pm

That time of year. Where good children dress up in costumes, taking candy from random adults and strangers, and the stigler of candy giving ended up Tp'd ( no they didn't throw TP at their house) and egged. Toothbrushes and apples arnt candy!

But even then, the adults need something to do to celebrate this dark, yet fantastic holiday. Expecully the royal family. They were always up for dressing in disguises, not having to worry about royal duties or fancy clothes for a day. Maybe, not even by themselves?

Welcome to Hyrule's Halloween mascrade. Dine on the tasty blood orange treats, and the delectable black orderves. Everyone act on your best behavior, and please, no 7 mins in heaven. The royal staff does not wish to walk in on this. Enjoy a dance, share a drink, avoid falling chandeliers and any other..mysteries that may happen under the orange full moon of Halloween. And Rock em Amadeus

Halloween Mascaraide Masquerade_ball
Halloween Mascaraide History
Halloween Mascaraide Ball%20room
Halloween Mascaraide Grand-Ballroom
((This is similar to the Winter call in its concepts. Create a plot to follow or just have fun. Let's try to end this by the end of Oct.))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712120
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide K48fh3540/1000Halloween Mascaraide Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Halloween Mascaraide Empty Re: Halloween Mascaraide

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:56 pm

"Shuu. Come on." An Egyptian cat held the hand of a hot and bloody nurse, sneaking in behind a group of big dressed, big haired and men in tights adults, avoiding the guards. "I didn't sneak out for nothing. If Mom sees that I asked Bask for this." The extravagant chandeliers and tables apond tables of drinks and snacks hit the two in the face like a big wind. "It's so pretty! Wow. Look at all this Hoshi!" Urbi looked about, stumbling over his feet. The nurse, walked past, her mask was more like a bloody bandaged converting half her face and took some of the punch, licking it slightly and the, opened a flask she hid in her dress, spiking her cup and drinking it. "Hoshi. You can't sneak that in here! This is a royal event. What if we get kicked out!" She pocked his nose, leaving a bit of the drink on it as he tried to lick it off. She signaled something with her hands and he frowned, fixing his mask. "I do not look like a cat with food on my nose."

"Demon! Come Demon! I can walk in heels fine, then you can. You got legs up to high heaven." The white nekos ears twitched and he spun around, liking the flowy fabric of his fairy costume spinning with him. Ankh ran back and messed with Demons makeshift breast tissues. "You should have used more padding, your such a pancake." Not even paying attention to the random stares from people walking past.

Last edited by NekoKoibito on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:01 pm

"Ok you two, we need to start getting ready." Nova said. "Elise, I'll need you then!" The hollered before walking into a bathroom.

"Ok Cethin, I got you a costume already, I have it in ou-" Eon said before being interrupted.

"REALLY! WHERE IS IT!? I hope it's nice!" Cethin said interrupting Eon.

"If you let me finish my sentence, you'll know." Eon said. "It's in our room on the bed." He added. "Mine's in the bathroom right there, so once I get mine on, I'll be up to help you with anything." He said before he walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

Cethin dashed up to their room as quickly as he could, and found a few vines, a large blue rose, and a cape made of rose petals. "I... don't get it..." Cethin said before he started to think.

"You called dear?" Elsie asked stepping into the bathroom.

"I'm going to need you to style my hair to match this guy's outfit." Nova Said before holding up a picture of Ghirahim. "Can you do it?" He asked

"Of course I can. Lets get started right away." Elise said.

"Now let me make sure I have everything fitting right." Eon said before he moved around to check that his grass skirt fit, but it fell down. "It's a good thing one of the maids recommended having some tights under this." He said before he gave a chuckle and pulled it back up. He then tightened it. "There. Now to go see if Cethin is getting his costume on alright." He said before he made his way to their room.

"Eon, I don't know what I'm suppose to do with any of this except the cape." Cethin said.

"Here, One goes in your hair. Turn around so i can put it in a ponytail and show you." Eon said before Cethin did as he was told.

After Eon finished, he took Cethin into the bathroom so he could look in the mirror. "How's that look?" He asked.

"Is that one of those grape vines? It must be! The purple goes so nicely with my hair." Cethin responded. "But what about everything else?" He asked.

"Just take off your sleeves, and I'll bring it all in with the instructions." Eon said before he did just that. "Take your time, and show me when you're done." He said before he stepped out of the bedroom's bathroom closing the door behind him.

Cethin took off his sleeves and picked up the paper. "Ok, so lets see." He said before he began reading the paper. "Ok, so this cherry vine goes around my right arm." He said before he summoned two spirits that carefully wrapped the cherry vine where it was suppose to go, and how it was meant to go.
"Ok, what's next?" Cethin said. "Flowery wrist bands, huh?" He said before he carefully slid them over his hand trying not to damage the flowers themselves.
Cethin read the next thing on the list. When he read it, his face went quite red. "I'll have to ask him about this..." He mumbled before his took off his skirt and tightie-whities and got a spirit to tie the cherry blossom vine around his waist so the blue rose on the front sat over the front of his pelvis.
Cethin was still quite red when he moved on. "So this other grape vine goes around my left leg?" He said before he sat down and took off his violet socks and had the spirits help him get the remaining grape vine around his left leg from the hip all the way down to the top of the ankle.
"I think there's one more thing left." He said before he read the paper. He put the remaining two bands around each of his ankles, and put on his cape, and looked in the mirror.
He looked nice since his entire costume went with each other in terms of color, but Cethin didn't seem to excited.

"Eon, I don't wanna wear this! It makes me feel exposed." He said coming out of the bathroom.

"I thought you were comfortable with your body." Eon said as he stood up and walked over to Cethin.

"I am, but I'm not everyone's boy toy, I'm yours and yours alone." Cethin said.

Eon grabbed Cethin and tilted him and held him up with one arm much like a guy held his dance partner after a dance, and examined Cethin head to toe a few times. "I think you look beautiful and sexy." Eon said before he brought Cethin close.

Cethin blushed. "Oh, you." He said before they started to kiss.

Nova opened the door. "Are you two ready?" He asked.

"Wah-why yes we are!" Eon said after dropping Cethin.

"Ow!" Cethin Said before getting up and making sure the rose was still positioned right.

Nova pressed his pointer, and middle fingers against his forehead. "I've told you guys you can do anything except go at it in front of me, and that hasn't changed." He said. "Though... Cethin, you might want to bring a jacket, or put on some pants until we get there since it is a little cold, and I don't think that rose will provide enough warmth." He added. "Now get down to the front door when you're all set." He said before he left the room.

"Eon, can I at least bring my fan if anything?" Cethin said in an embarrassed tone.

"Yes, that's why I got the one that didn't have anything on the left arm." Eon said before he handed Cethin his fan, and held him close again. "Are you all ready now?" He asked. "Wait, your rose is a little too far to the right." He said before he knelt down and fixed it.

Cethin's face went bright red for a moment ans he gave a warm and content smile. "I really wish I had some pants..." He said.

"Nonsense, your skin goes well with the costume, which is why I picked it." Eon said before standing up and he put his finger at the top of Cethin's chest and slid it down to the base before taking his hand away.

Cethin blushed again. "Don't expect me to be around a lot of people." He said as the two walked for the front door.

"Well Elise, we'll be back later then tonight." Nova said before he knelt down and kissed her on the cheek and gave her a hug. "Well boys, lets go!" he said before he, Cethin, and Eon left.

When they got the door just before the ball, Nova stopped them. "Hold on, lemme go in first." Nova said before he kicked the door open and strutted in the doorway a little.

"Dad, don't!" Cethin said.

"Let the party start!" Nova said before he strutted down to the center of the room, spun around a few times, and ended in a disco point.

"Oh dad..." Cethin said before he opened his fan and held it in front of his face as if trying to hide.

"Come on Cethin, lets get inside." Eon said before he and a semi-reluctant Cethin entered the ball.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944907
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide K48fh316690/16690Halloween Mascaraide Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:48 am

(this post is gonna remind some of a certain OTHER entry post in a certain wedding RP. Because I'm uncreative.)
T-kun walked up to his mailbox in his house in the middle of the lost woods. He pulled out a stack of envelopes, and started leafing through them.
"Bills... more bills... hey, only one death threat, that's like a new record!" he said aloud to himself. Then he came across a peculiar invitation.
"An invitation to the royal Halloween Masquerade? To me?" he said, looking puzzled. "You'd think they'd have banned me last year, with the drunken spree around town, setting a few places on fire. Guess they forgot! Awesome, been waiting for an opportunity to try out this costume I wasted a RIDICULOUS amount of money on!" he ran inside, and emerged a few minutes later, in full costume, mechanics whirring.

A few hours later, he arrived at the event. There were already a few people there, some he was vaguely suspicious of knowing who they might be. He knew one thing for certain, that big muscular woman was definitely NOT a woman. He walked over and helped himself to some punch, which he soon discovered was pointless, since he had a mask over his entire face. He leaned against the table, wondering if Espe would show up to this one, or if he was too busy either pulling a high scale heist or making out with Celeste. Or maybe both. Who knew.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861888
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide K48fh33175/3200Halloween Mascaraide Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:45 am

Just outside the castle a blue haired ninja and a TF2 red scout were walking towards the front doors.

“Awwwwww yeah! Party, here we come!” Jim said excitedly as he adjusted his hat and rested his bat on his shoulder. Jim looked at his ninja brother and took out a magazine. “I can't wait to use these flirting tips. With the help of these, I bet I'll win a girl's heart in no time!”

Robert sighed. “I can't believe you actually believe all that crap. The tips from those kinds of magazines get a guy nowhere.”

Jim put the magazine away and crossed his arms and looked away. “Hmph, says you.”

Robert sighed an irritated sigh. “Fine. But don't come crying to me when you get slapped across the face.” He said before the two made it to the doors.

“Alright! Let's PAAAAAAAR-TAAAAAAAY!!!!!” Jim yelled cheerfully before he opened the doors and practically sprinted inside. “I'M A FREAKING BLUR!!!!!!” He yelled as he ran.

Robert said nothing as he hit his forehead with the palm of his hand as he walked in. “This is going to be a looooong night...” He said.

Yio was standing at the refreshments table her back turned to the guests as she was eating shrimp dyed with purple food color. Her fake cat ears and tail went well with her blue genie costume. On the table to the left of her was a plate that was covered in a foot tall of shrimp shells. She popped another shrimp in her mouth and bit off the meat, ate it, then pulled out the meat that was still inside the shell before eating it. Then she placed the empty shell on top of the growing pile of shells.

Eclipse wearing black clothing decorated with skulls and carrying a large plastic ax walked over to Yio. “Are you planning on eating all night?” She asked.

A startled Yio jumped a little when Eclipse spoke. “Oh. No, of course not.” She said.

“Then why are you still standing here? Come on, this place is starting to fill up so let's go look to see if anyone we know came.” Eclipse said a little annoyed. She and Yio were the first people here and waited a long time for the other guests to arrive. Eclipse was irritated that Yio decided to stuff her face instead of mingling with those who arrived.

Yio stared at Eclipse for a second then looked back at the food and continued to eat the shrimp. “In a little bit. I'm still hungry and these shrimp are really good.”

“Oh come on, if you keep this up there won't be any shrimp left for the other people.” Eclipse said. She then decided it was pointless to argue with her so she just shook her and and took a cupcake and started to eat it.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522766
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide K48fh3100/100Halloween Mascaraide Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:58 pm

Demon was wobbly on his feet. "This is the first time that I've walked in something with such a...small surface. How do girls manage?!" he complained.

"Oh please. Those are like, quarter-inch heels. Man up." Fairy said inside Demon's mind. Demon just made a face. He carefully took Ankh's hands off of his makeshift boobs.

"Well, Angel did slip these things into a purse she bought for me." He pulled out the kind of "implants" that you just wear on the outside. "Do you really think I should put these on?" He asked.

Angel adjusted her headband so that her antennae weren't crooked. She had decided to dress as Pixie this year, and have Pixie dress up like her. She was glad to see a couple familiar faces. There were a few people that she hadn't seen before though. She went to the refreshments table and picked up a cookie with a pumpkin on it. She looked over and saw Eclipse and Yio.

"Hello," she said to the duo, "I don't believe we've met before. I'm Angel, who are you two?" She said with a smile.

Gename was outside of the party, wearing a Thor costume. There was a woman standing behind him, adjusting his cape.

"There. Your cape shouldn't choke you anymore." She said with a smile. She was wearing a Lady Sif costume to compliment his costume. Gename opened up the door and let her inside. "Wow. This place is really nice! Hey, didn't you say that you had friends here?"

"Well, I think that they're here. If I got invited that means that my friends will be here too! Let's go and find them." Gename said. The two started to walk around, looking for people.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Cethin's stomach growled. "I knew I should have ate before we came." He moaned before he closed his fan as his face went back to it's normal dead white.

"Then why do we go over to the food table?" Eon said as he started over to the food table with Cethin holding onto his left arm.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide K48fh316690/16690Halloween Mascaraide Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:47 pm

When Angel greeted the two Yio and Eclipse turned to her. Eclipse was done with her cupcake and Yio had a shrimp hanging out of her mouth.

“Hi Angel, my name is Eclipse and this is my friend, Yio.” She said motioning to Yio who quickly sucked the shrimp in her mouth.

“Hello.” Yio said after she was done eating the shrimp. “That's a pretty fairy costume.” She said.

“Hey Robert, he's a good one I can use.” Jim said, looking at his magazine. “'To woo your woman stare deeply into their eyes and repeat their name in every sentence so that they'll know the subject is all about them.”

Robert cocked an eyebrow. “That sounds really stupid.” He said.

“You say stupid, I say genius.” Jim said while putting away the magazine. “Now...which pretty lady should I go first?” He asked aloud, looking around. His eyes widened when he saw Eclipse.

“Hey brother, look it's Eclipse! Let's go say hi to her and those two other girls that are with her!” He said before he ran to them.

“Huh...Eclipse and Yio. It's been a while.” Robert said, following Jim.

Jim walked up to Eclipse, Yio, and Angel. “Hello ladies.” He said. “And hello Eclipse.”

“Jim? Wow, it's been a while, hi. And I see your brother is here too.” Eclipse said as Robert walked up.

“Yes he is Eclipse. Wow that's a nice costume Eclipse. You're looking very pretty Eclipse. VERY pretty Eclipse. I like how your red eyes stand out Eclipse. Your hair looks nice too Eclipse. So how have you been Eclipse? Are you enjoying the food Eclipse? Oh, and did I mention that you look pretty Eclipse?” Jim practically said a mouthful when he said all that while staring into her eyes.

Eclipse just stared at Jim. “Uhh...why did you repeat my name, Jim? Could you stop doing that, Jim? It's really annoying, Jim.” She said in an irritated tone, mocking how Jim talked to her.

Jim turned to Robert. “I think it worked.” He said with a smile.

Robert just faced palmed. “I'm sorry about my brother.” He said to the three girls.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:04 pm

Angel smiled. "It's actually a Pixie costume. you see, I have a friend named Pixie, and this is what she wears. She's wearing what I wear normally." She finished her cookie, and watched as Jim made a bumbling fool out of himself. "Hi Robert, it's been a while." Angel said, turning to him.

Demon wobbled over to the group at the table. He didn't say anything, because the second he opened his mouth, he knew he would complain about the heels. Instead, he jacked Jim's shadow and ate it. Angel just laughed.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:34 pm

"Great lord of Osiris!" Ankh zoomed past Demon, almost knocking him over and nabbed a shrimp from Yio's fingers. "The shrimpies are purple!" His ears twitched and he meowed, eating it and licked his lips. "Amazing!" He started taking them from a plate, one after enough. If he had whiskers, bits of meat would be all over them. His ears twitched and he looked back at Demon, bits of it around his mouth. "Sorry. I've..never seen purple shrimp. And look! They are so big."

Someone Held out a lacy handkerchief. "Oh?" Ankh took it and rubbed his face clean, licking his fingers. "I'm sorry. Thank you." he held it back out to the tall, black and white haired woman. She smiled and pushed his hand back, shaking her head no and continued in her way. They're had never been anyone that could move in such a dress with such..normality. No graceful gestures or elegant movements. One could say the dress was a bit out of her shape.

Urbi tapped his fingers as the music played, the party seemed to have gone on for a bit before most of the people had started showing up. And many were dancing already. The mad nurse took Urbi's wrist and dragged him out. "Hoshi? You dance." She placed on of his hands on her lower back, taking the other in her hand and started dancing. "I can't dance.." She spun him, her heels moved easily against his clumsy sandals. The chandalier above them moved and chimed with the music and the movements of the people dancing below.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:07 pm

Jim stared at the mysterious woman as she walked away. “She's so beautiful...so graceful...I have to get to know her!” He said.

Yio was surprised that Ankh took of her shrimps out of her hand but she shrugged it off. She looked at Demon and her eyes lit up. It has been a while since she saw him and she was very eager to spend some time with him. “Demon!” She cried happily and placed her shrimps down before running over to him and giving him a hug. “It's been quite a while. Oh, great costume by the way.” She said.

Jim looked at the two and got a blank look as he stared at Demon's costume. “...Uh...why are you wearing a chick's dress? No offense...but...that's kinda...weird...and wrong...”

Robert agreed with Jim but he rather not say anything about it.

Yio glared at Jim. “Hey, this is a masquerade party, Demon can dress up as whatever and whoever he wants. There's nothing wrong about a man cross-dressing at these kinds of events.” She said. “Maybe he wanted to cross-dress to be funny or he just wanted to. Hey, maybe he wanted to be different so he dressed up like that. Is it so wrong for a man to dress up as a woman for a costume party? No, it's not. If woman are allowed to cross-dress for these kinds of events so can men.” She said with a huff.

Jim just said nothing and looked away.

Eclipse walked over to Demon and smiled. “Hey Demon.” She said before looking at his costume again and giggled. “You know...for a guy who claims to be a sex fiend your fake bust looks pretty unrealistic.”

“Hey, it's his costume it doesn't have to be accurate.” Yio said.

“Ok, ok, sorry.” Eclipse said. She then looked at Ankh. “Hey Ankh. Cute costume you have there.” She said and Yio nodded in agreement.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:15 pm

T-kun stared around the room, recognizing many people, but he couldn't tell from where exactly.
"It's like I know them, from an RP within an RP or something....I remember boats....and sailing...." he said to himself.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861888
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:00 am

The Captain of the Romance Dawn itched his chin. It had grown thick lately as a result of him neglecting to trim it. But frankly, he was itchy all over. While he loved leaving an impressed, the infamous Captain Raurumaru wasn't use to wearing such thick high-dollar threads.

Although it WAS rather nice wearing something fairly warming in such a cold weathered country. He still missed the temperate sea where thin clothing was all one needed for most the year. But he was here now and that's all that mattered. Still...this was easily the strangest ball he had ever seen! Granted he hadn't seen many, but he was almost certain some of the clothing he was seeing was very unfitting for the cooling weather.

Even so, he fixed his hat and entered the fray of party goers.

In the front court yard, a very ornate and strange looking wooden carriage pulled by 2 crazy eyed black stallions came rushing in with the wind. The door opened as mist seemed to flow out of the carriage, and from it slowly stepped an even more strangely dressed man. This guest was clearly going all out this holiday, and his smirk made it obvious he was eager to leave an impression.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide K48fh33200/3200Halloween Mascaraide Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Eon and Cethin approached the food table.

Cethin's face started to get rather red from his shyness and the embarrassment he felt from his exposing costume, and put his fan in front of his face again.

"Oh Cethin, you need to stop hiding behind that thing." Eon said as he picked up a plate and saw Ankh. "See? you're not the only one with a costume that leaves you like that." He added before he set the plate down. "Now you should stop hiding, and just say hi for once." He said before he pulled Cethin's hand down.

"H-h-h-h-hi..." He said to Ankh with his face still very red. He then turned to Eon. "Let go of my hand." He said.

"Not until I see you engage in a conversation with someone other then me and your father." Eon said.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Demon blinked at Yio's flurry of words. Then he sighed at the remark about his "breasts". "All right, all right, I get it. Give me a few minutes and I'll fix this problem." he said, and walked off, to the bathroom-the men's bathroom of course-, so he could figure out how to put the fake boobs on.

Angel giggled. "Hi Ankh. Remember me?" She asked. Her antennae bobbed slightly. Before Ankh could answer, there was a very excited "Frieeeeeeeeeeend!!!" from across the room. Gename was running over to Angel and the group, practically dragging his lady friend behind him. The two skidded to a stop before they bowled everyone over.

"Friends! Hello!" He said. Everyone could tell that he was getting excited. Angel looked up at the giant that was looming over her.

"Gename, you got taller! You have to look down to see us! I wonder if Ed's coming. He'll probably have a heart attack when he sees that you kept growing!" She giggled. A wave of confusion washed over Gename's face.

"Pixie! You got taller! Really tall! And older! What happened?" He said. Angel laughed.

"No Gename, it's me, Angel. See? My hair is still red and I have the halo. Pixie decided to dress like me, and I decided to dress like her. Also, where'd you get the Thor costume? I thought you didn't know about Earth history."

"So that's who he is. You see, a weird little girl with brown hair came up to us and gave us these costumes. Since we got the invitation, we decided to not let them go to waste." The woman said. "Do you have any idea who I am?" Angel looked. She knew the costume, but she had no idea who the woman was.

"Well, your costume is Lady Sif, Thor's wife...but who are you?" Angel said with an embarrassed look on her face.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Neri, Gename's wife." Neri said. Angel blinked a couple of times.

"Wait...what." Angel asked. Now she was more confused than her tall friend when he saw her in costume for the first time!
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:41 pm

"Kunichiwa." Ankh said and blinked, eyeing the kitsune. "That
costume....IS BEAUTIFUL! Oh my goddess (*nuked*) The colors match your
hair and skin. It's so whimsical and earthy and..Damn that really is a
nice color blue." He looked at his pink. "Oh well. MeoEW?!~. Then dropped his shrimp, his ears laid back against his head and fur on his tail stood up slightly. "No. Its the boobs and their bouncer!" He spun Celthin around, hiding behind him. The bouncer, refering to Gename and his towering height. "Where do they grow people like that." He meowed so softly, it was almost like that of a tiny kitten whine.

"Sweet Bask!" Urbi blinked, turning Hoshi around to see what he did. "I would give anything to be that tall!" She nodded in agreement. Then he narrowed his eyes, "Most likley you would just step on people being that tall for the fun." She nodded and he sighed, turning her so her back was to the site. He didn't like the look his crush was giving Gename. "Sure are alot of animal like creatures here.."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:55 pm

"Thankfully he's behind my cape and not under it..." Cethin thought even though Ankh hiding behind him made his face even redder.

Eon looked back behind Cethin. "Careful back there, he's a little more... touchy then normal tonight because of his costume." He said.

"Y-yes I am. Th-this costume doesn't have anything to a back aside from this cape." Cethin said in a faint, jumpy tone.

Eon looked at Gename. "You just may be taller then my future father-in-law." He said. "But I don't know, he's pretty tall." He added.

Nova was on the dance floor holding a cup of wine that looked half-empty and he was dancing with some random lady much shorter then him.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944907
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:41 pm

“Holy crap on a sandwich! Brother! This guy's super tall!” Jim said staring at Gename's towering height.

“I'll say.” Robert said. “Hello Gename, it's nice to see you again. I see that a lot has happened with the new height and being married.” He said.

“Wait you know this guy?” Jim asked.

“Yes, he's a friend of mine. Gename, this is my brother Jim.” Robert said.

Jim smiled and waved.

Yio was about to say something when Jim interrupted her.

“Oh my god! Look! That guy is dressed up as a pirate!” He said.

Robert looked over and sure enough he saw the pirate, Ramaru...dressed in fancy pirate clothes. “Huh, would you look at that.” He said.

“Hey since you're dressed as a ninja, you should go over to him and challenge him. You know cause the pirate is the ninja's ultimate rival.” Jim said.

“One: No. And Two: I thought you said that the samurai was the ninja's ultimate rival.”

“They're both the ninja's ultimate rival!”

“Hmm...if I remember correctly, I think that the samurai hate--”

“RIVAL!!!” Jim said with enthusiasm, raising a fist.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Gename laughed at everyone marveling at his height. "Come on friends, I'm still the same person. I'm just a few inches taller." He pulled Neri closer to him. "And of course, there's Neri." He waved to Jim.

"I'm glad that you found someone Gename." Angel said with a smile. "Are you guys going to have kids?"

"Well, maybe. We're still thinking about it." Neri said with a smile. Her sharp teeth were a tad unsettling. Demon finally walked back, having figured out how the outer implants work. He also finally figured out how to walk in heels too. He could pass as a woman if he wasn't so tall and broad.

"Holy Europa! How tall are you?!" Demon said, when he saw Gename. "You have to be like, eight feet tall!" Gename just laughed.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:34 am

And T-kun was still there, not interacting with people, just being awesome.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861888
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:12 pm

Edward, Alphonse and Winry enter the party.

"Hey guys", Ed says.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:03 pm

"Oh.." Ankh blushed slightly and stepped back, "Gomendize." Then, spun Gename around, moved Cethin aside, getting on all fours and jumped, his knee resting on the blonde's shoulder, his other in the man's back gently, holding on with one around his neck and the other on the same shoulder as his foot. "You can see everything from up here! Hi. I'm Ankh." Then he looked around some more.

"Did you see that?!" Urbi said, having sat off at the tables to eat some. He had skipped dinner for this, but got strong words from his father for it. "He like just, jumped from the ground all the way up there. That guy didn't like even flinch or fall over. Just like a cat!" He said then his heart skipped a beat slightly, now noticing the white ears and tail with the white hair of the fairy. "It..no way." Hoshi dropped her flask top, breaking the teen's attention. "Hey HEY!" He held his man skirt close as she reached under him for it, subductely and slowly crawling up, her hand resting on his inner thigh. "Stop!! I said no!" The fake kitty said and pulled the chair back.

Hoshi pushed his head back slightly and walked over to the group, looking up at Gename and then clapped slowly, for who knew what reason. Urbi facepalmed.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712120
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Gename didn't move when Ankh leaped on him. "Hello! Is that how you say hello where you come from?" He asked, and put his hand on Ankh's forehead, his way of saying hello. Neri smiled.

"It's how we say hello." She said. She got some punch and drank it. "I like to meet Gename's friends. He loves to talk about all of you. All of the adventures you shared! I would have loved to join you." Angel nodded.

"Yeah, we did have some great times together. That's why I like coming to these events; I just have to get caught up with my friends." She blinked. "Oh, speaking of friends, you should meet Pixie. She's my other half. " She said. Angel flashed a bright light, and little Pixie-dressed up as Angel- was in her spot!

"A-Angel?!" Gename cried. "When did you get so little?" He didn't want to make a move though, because Ankh was still on his shoulder.

"Silly giant! I'm Pixie! Look! My hair is brown and I have antennae!" She said. She flew to Neri. "You're Gename's wife! You're pretty~!" She said excitedly. Neri laughed, and carefully brought Pixie closer to her.

"You're just as little as Gename said you were. you're absolutely adorable! I love your clothes, by the way." Pixie giggled.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:00 pm

Captain Rama was...lost! So many people, such bizarre choice of clothing! It was only a matter of time until he bumped into some one, and did he ever!

Wump! Right into the back of a tall hammer wielding man with a cat like sprite on his shoulders. The two shook, nearly falling over! But the Red Captain was quick to grab the mans waste and steady him.
"Aye! Sorry bout that bucko! No need to be sink'n now. Fixed ya up smartly we did!" The captain dusted the man off and looked up, not so much observing his height as the odd thing resting on his shoulders.

"Caught yeself a forest sprite did ya? One o' the many rum things one can find bout this crowd! Came for a Pirate's Ball and found one o' beasts and monsters instead!"

The man who's eyes were Red as blood itself...SWUNG OUT HIS ARMS AND HUGGED THE NEAREST PARTY GOER!

"BALLS! BALLS! I LOVE ME SOME BALLS! And balls this hot are the best balls of all!" unfortunently his first victim was none other than young Urbi.
"Tell me boy, just what do you love about parties of this size? Is it the food? The people? Or the unlocked hearts sinning the night away with dance and drink of every sort! I think I rather like the latter, how about you?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide K48fh33200/3200Halloween Mascaraide Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:16 pm

Gename turned around to see who was capable of almost knocking him over. It was a man shorter than him, but pretty broad and muscular. "Hey, not a lot of people can knock me off-balance like that!" He fixed up his costume. "Hi friend, I'm Gename. What's your name?" He put his hand on the captain's forehead.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next