Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Mascaraide

+4
Black-Wolf
T-kun
Nova
MenrowSpirit
8 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Halloween Mascaraide - Page 8 Empty Re: Halloween Mascaraide

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:54 pm

The redhead looked over at Neri. "It's ok. I did deserve it. I was told no and snuck out anyway and got you all in danger."I'll go ahead first." Urbi said. "It's my fault and Hoshi won't hurt me much."

"Unfotuntly. With her mind clear. She will easily use Nut's powers. Demon. You look most like the demons of our world. Go ahead with my son. Chances are you will frighten her. That, is her fear." Chize looked over at everyone. "Yio and Eclipse. You still give off the dark feelings of demons, although you don't look the same. I ask that you go as well. I have seen inside the room and we can trap her.

Nova. I need you to come with me.

Angel. You can fly, so you will need to make an old chandelier fall from the ceiling when I give a signal. That will be a distraction.

Willi and Decaldo. I must ask that when she is distracted, you free the two kitsunes. She may be insane, but she won't harm children.

Ramura and Gename. I must ask that when she comes at Nova, that you detain her and Neri. As an assassin, I assume you have the skills I will need."

Ba'al. You claim to be death or have been. I assume you still have some sort of powers." He hesitated a moment before continuing. "I want you to make her faint. Take some of her lifeforce or scare her to almost death. Whatever it takes. If she remains awake and in trouble, her goddess will come."

He handed Neri a needle of a vial. "She won't take this willingly so once
she's detained, I will need you to inject her with this. It will calm
her nerves, but she will still try to attack anyone that prevents her
from what she's doing. Do this while she's out."

He then turned to Ankh. "Ankh-sama..please stay by my side. If she sees you as she is now. She will kill you. As well as you Leo for you resemble someone she doesnt like." Ankh lowered his ears. "Ok.." Chize nodded. "Robert and Jim. I don't have much for you to do. But please assist Angel. That chandalier will be harder to break from the ceiling then it looks due to it's age. Everyone understand. I'm sorry to ask this for you. But I was once like her. I know how dangerous she can be."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 8 K48fh3540/1000Halloween Mascaraide - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:44 pm

"Gladly." Nova said to Chize before turning to Urbi and kneeling down in-front of him. He slid his thumb down his nearly healed stab wound and got some blood on it. "We demons like to mark those who need to see why you don't endanger a demon's son, or their pride." He said before he forced his thumb into Urbi's mouth and wiped his blood on his tongue.

Meanwhile in the room behind throne room, Cethin was huddled against the wall with a few chains on him keeping him from getting very far. "W-why does this room seem so familiar...?" He thought to himself. After a moment his eyes went wide and became bloodshot, and he began to throw himself about as if he already knew how it felt to be tortured. "NO! I DON'T WANT TO SUFFER ANYMORE!" He started screaming while tears ran down his face like a waterfall. "P-P-P-Please! anyone?" He added to his seemingly never ending screaming.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1946007
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 8 K48fh316690/16690Halloween Mascaraide - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:57 pm

Urbi pulled back spitting and wiping his mouth. "You bastard!" He looked up at his father. "Sorry." he knew he wasn't suppose to curse in front of them. "Ew ew ew. I said I was sorry!" Urbi complained, wiping his mouth in his skirt, trying to clean his tounge. "Nova. I take responsibility for your son's safety. Not Urbi. Hoshi is my patient. And please. Let me discipline my child." Chize narrowed his eyes. Everyone started to proceed with the plan. Urbi leading the way, the three demons surrounding him. Chize not far behind with Nova. Ankh held onto the back of Chize's dress, his head low.

As they entered Cethin was chained against a wall, Hoshi knelt down beside him, gently running the knife up and down his chest. Careful, not to cut him..yet. "Hoshi! There you are.." She stood up, looking at him. Blood stained on her hands and face from her playing in the bathroom. Her knife in her hand covered in the demon's blood where she tried to stab him. Her hand moved swiftly. "Yes. They are demons." She spun the knife in her hand and walked swiftly forward, her heels clicking on the ground. "No Wait. Hoshi you have to stop." They signed something back and forth between each other. "Please don't get revenge this time. Not again." Chize looked up on the second over balcony, stairs a bit behind them as Robert, Jim and Angel headed their way up there.

"Hoshi. I know Mr. Nova did wrong. And Eon did wrong for trying to stop you. But you said we'd have a good time. That you would behave." Urbi looked over at Eon sitting in a cage with a strange lock on it that had no key, for it was probley lost in the room here, or somewhere in the castle. Chize nodded to Robert as a sign to drop the light fixture, even if it landed on Hoshi.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 8 K48fh3540/1000Halloween Mascaraide - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:30 pm

(BEFORE they went into the hidden room! Yes, I'm posting this part because I typed it while people where posting. And I do not want to delete all this because all that typing would be for nothing. Thank you for your time.)

“I knew you were a man.” Yio said. “...But I really wished you hadn't done that...even to teach Urbi a lesson...that was really scary...”

Eclipse however was fuming. “You...of all the...YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN SOMEONE KILLED!!!!!!!!” She yelled as her tail flicked. “I know that you had to teach your son a lesson and this is Halloween and all...BUT THAT WAS F@#$ UN COOL!!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY F@#$ IDEA WHAT YOU DID TO GENAME WHEN HE SAW THAT NERI ILLUISION!!!! HE WAS ABOUT TO FALL APART AND SO WAS WILLI!!!!!!!!”

“E-Eclipse...calm down...” Yio said timidly.

“Calm down? I AM CALM!!!!!!!”

Yio said nothing as she hid behind Demon. “She's scary when she's angry...” She thought.

Eclipse grabbed the sides of her head and looked up at the ceiling and yelled, “ARRRRRRGH!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS IS YOUR WAY OF A F@#$ PUNISHMENT!!!!! WHAT YOU DID IS NEXT TO TENTRIN AND HIS STUPID CIGAR ADDICTION!!!! GRRR...THATS IT!!! YOU'RE GETTING IT!!!!” She yelled before she put one hand a few inches a way from her chest with the palm down and the other a few inches underneath it with the palm up.

“Night-time emerges when the Dark One--”

“NOOOO!!” Yio yelled, interrupting Eclipse as she dashed at her and tackled her to the ground. “Eclipse! You promised to use that dangerous spell for emergencies only!”

“THIS IS AN EMERGENY!!!”

“How?!”

“I have finally been pushed to the edge and now...I HAVE TO TAKE THIS ANGER OUT ON SOMEONE WHO SET ME OFF!!!!”

“You can't just go using the Darkness Wrath on everyone who pushes you off the edge! Do you WANT do destroy this town?!”

“Oh come on! This place has enough money to rebuild!”

“I'm sorry!” Yio said before she slapped Eclipse across the face. “Please snap out of it and calm down! You wouldn't be saying this if you were this furious! Even though this is Chize from the future, he's still our friend and we don't hurt friends with dangerous spells!” She said, looking a little scared.

Eclipse looked stunned for a second before letting out an irritated sigh. “Alright, alright, I'm calm, I'm calm.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes...”

“Ok.” Yio said before she got off of Eclipse and helped her up. “I'm sorry I slapped you across the face...”

“It's ok, don't worry about it.” Eclipse said before she glared at Chize. “You're lucky that Yio was here to save you.”

“Eclipse...” Yio said.

“Sorry, kidding. But seriously.” Eclipse said before she and Yio listen to Chize's directions.

The two brothers nodded simultaneously at Chize’s plans.

Robert saw Chize's signal and turned to Angel and Jim. “He gave the signal. Let's try to hit it at the same time.” He said before he took out his sword and the blade grew red and he aimed at where the chandelier was connected to the ceiling before he swung it. The red coloration flew off the blade as a shock-wave shaped as an “X”

Jim took out four white “silent” bombs and chucked them at where the shock-wave was heading.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 8 K48fh3100/100Halloween Mascaraide - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:39 pm

"No one puts a knife to my boy. That's how my first wife died." Nova said before his red eye started to give off a demonic aura. "And all she wants is to dance with me? I'd dance with her, but I'm afraid she couldn't handle my fabulousness." He added before long and semi-transparent hands started to raise from the ground and his hair whipped itself back into it's normal style, but with it out of his face so his red eye could be seen with the faces of many deceased souls looking as if they were in great pain. He gave an evil smile as his fangs grew considerably larger and whiskers started to suddenly sprout beside his nose on both sides. He crossed his arms and the hands coming from the ground seemed to shudder.

Cethin could sense his father's demonic aura. "N-N-No dad! Not that again!" He said in between his sobs.

Nova's giant ponytail began to whip around in a wind that was not there. "They say the insane give hell, but they've never gotten it themselves." He said in a much deeper voice then his usual one. "Come at me babe, daddy's waiting." He added before a demonic smile took over his face and the hands looked like they were ready to grab something. "Bring her to me, I want to give her the hell I was born in!" He said.

Upon command all twenty hands had made a mad dash straight for Hoshi while they're master kept his devilish look.

Cethin's purple eye started to glow much like his father red one. "Dad! No! She doesn't deserve to die like mom did!" He shouted.

Just then mere seconds before the hands reached Hoshi a very large scroll shaped object appeared behind her and harmlessly wrapped itself around the air around her. It was semitransparent except for the blood red symbols on them that glowed.

When the hands hit the unrolled scroll, they merely bounced off of it as if it were a rubber ball hitting a wall.

Nova's devilish face quickly tuned to a face of disbelief, but quickly went back. "You will get her!" He said as if ordering the hands like slaves.

The hands tried several more times, but got only the same result.

"Dammit! That must be a demon sealing scroll, but a demon can't conjure those!" Nova said with great rage on his face. "Unless it's the work of the sage of a new moon's night..." He added before suddenly a series of cuts formed around his red eye and blood soon took shape of a rune.

The scroll around Hoshi vanished, and the dead hands faded away themselves as Nova's red eye went gray.

"That sage is always getting in my way..." Nova said as he put his hands to his eye.

Cethin's eye stopped glowing, and he a jolt of pain shook through his entire body, but he didn't scream for once, he merely held it in, but his tears came roaring faster out his eyes.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1946007
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 8 K48fh316690/16690Halloween Mascaraide - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Angel didn't have her Europa feathers. She left them at home in order to fit into her costume. Oh did she regret it now! Her teeny little wings (a wingspan of 3 feet) worked hard to get her up to the top of the chandelier, but she got there. Somehow. As she was flying up, she pulled Europa's Gilded Lance out of somewhere inside her costume. She got it to full size, and smashed the cord holding it to the ceiling as Jim and Robert's attacks met with it. There was a loud cracking sound as it detached from the ceiling, and down it fell.

Gename made sure he was out of the way of the fixture, so he could grab Hoshi if anything happened. He was just hoping that she didn't know the Kaniee-Sae bone structure or their weaknesses, or else even his god powers would have little effect. Neri was nowhere to be seen. Well, unless you looked up, that is. She had herself firmly attached to the wall, using her fake sword to have something to balance on. The needle was at the ready, and she didn't make a single sound, not even breathing. All what she had to do is wait for Gename, Nova, or both to grab Hoshi, and the rest was all on her.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 8 K48fh3100/100Halloween Mascaraide - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Hoshi didn't even flinch at the attack Nova attempted on her. Her mind was far gone into it's deep recesses of her insanity. Had she been on her meds, a move like that would easily force her hand, but not now. And that's what Chize was afraid of. Hoshi stepped back as the light fixture fell, crashing into the ground and breaking into a few pieces, the old ground tile under them cracked slightly. She swerved to the side and attempted to charge through the masses to get to the daywalking kitsune, but as he pulled back behind the other demons, she hesitated, enough the Gename and Ramura had an opening change to grab her. Once she was secure in their hands, Willi and Decaldo could sneak around and release the emotionally breaking Cethin and the caged Eon free.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:01 pm

"GENAME ME BOY! Why ya doddle about so? Jump the wench before she does any' else damages!" the wild pirate sprinted around the girl and lunged for her waist. He wasn't about to let her go anywhere!

The grand ba'al Wraith had just waltz arouned the room. Rather calmly too. Just one lap around, and now the fancy threads were off. He removed his over coat and cracked his neck, "Scarying? Ya want me to do some scarying? This kid obviously doesn't know who he's dealing with! But no matter, a couple of seals here and there. Should things go bad, I'll just take the damn room with me! Now, I have to get my 'scares small children' face on."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801886
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 8 K48fh33200/3200Halloween Mascaraide - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:15 pm

The captain went for the waist, so that gave Gename two options, the arms, or the legs. He decided to go for the arms. With any luck, Hoshi'd learn the hard way that kicking a Kaniee-Sae was a bad idea. Or she could go for the captain. He grabbed both of her hands and kept them far apart. In the madness, his insanity came out again, and his pupils turned white. He got close to Hoshi's face, with a bloodthirtsy look on his face that said "You and I aren't so different." It took him a second to realize what had happened, and his pupils turned black. "Neri, now!" He called to his wife. He didn't even need to give the que.

Neri had already jumped off of the fake sword and landed behind Hoshi as the struggle took place. She landed on one of the shards of the chandelier, balancing herself so perfectly, her shoe was unscathed by the point. She ran down the point, and stuck her needle into Hoshi's arm, getting kicked in the process.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:28 pm

"You mean to tell me..." Fierce deity growled, stepping forward as a translucent ghost from Willi. "That I, Fierce Deity, was used as a TOOL for the mortals to teach another a lesson?! YOU FOOL!!" Fierce Deity seemed to start to charge towards Chize. "I WILL BREAK YOU, HUMAN!!!" Suddenly, the same wisp that had stopped him before stopped him again. He was firmly grasping Fierce Deity's arm. "Release your grasp, fool! We've been used again!"

"Again? You use Willi all the time, you arrogant supreme. Perhaps, you should learn from mortals that it's wise to be sincere."

Willi wasn't paying attention. He had grabbed a spear to cut the chains on Cethin.

Decaldo noticed a key on the ground. "Does this go here?" He poked the key into the keyhole, realizing it fit! He opened the cage. "It's okay! You're free now!"

Leo had hid behind ankh. "Listen, I know you and I never really got along for some reason, but now I need you more than ever. If you can help get out of this alive, I will grant you anything! Riches, land, anything!"
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 8 K48fh3123770/123770Halloween Mascaraide - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:42 pm

"Thank you kindly." Eon said as he crawled out of his cage and stretched his body after being cramped up in a cage that was a bit too small for his liking.

The second Cethin's chains were off, he ran like a speeding kamikaze over to Eon with his face all red from wiping his eyes. He buried his face in Eon's mane.

Eon, not having been standing so a while, was knocked right over onto his rear end with Cethin practically on top of him. "Oof! careful now." Eon said before he patted Cethin on the head. "Everything's alright now. Calm down." He added before he took Cethin's face from his mane.

"B-B-B-But-" Cethin said unable to clearly speak. "I-I-I-I-" He added before being interrupted.

"Shh." Eon said interrupting Cethin. "It's alright now." He said before he gave a kiss on Cethin's cheek.

Cethin move his face to the side and went to kiss back, and wrapped his arms around the top of Eon's six pack in a tight hug.

There kiss lasted for about a minute before Cethin rested his head on Eon's right shoulder still sobbing every couple of seconds.

Eon put a warm smile on his face and put his arms around Cethin's torso and up onto his shoulder blades and then began to move his own torso to the left and right gently as if he were trying to rock a baby to sleep.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1946007
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:11 pm

"I trust Chi-san. He isn't going to let anyone get hurt if he can
prevent it. If he hasn't changed that is.." Hoshi continued to struggle
and lowered her head slightly, her eyes half open. "She won't be able to
fight back. Ba'al. Make her faint but, be sorta gentle. She is my
patient." He put his hand on Urbi's shoulder. "And my son's friend." He
then glanced over at the two wisps struggling. "You don't know the first
thing about being used." He turned completely, FDL having hit a nerve.
"You use that child for your own insane selfish reasons! Your lucky you
still even have a soul of your own to call yours! Not chained down by
the strings of someone else." He fixed his glasses, moving a few grey
hairs from his face. "You weren't even a part of this so stay out of it.
That boy is stronger then you let him feel."

Urbi particularly shoved Demon and Yio aside carefully and ran through,
wrapping his arms tight around Hoshi's waist, below the captains own. "Just stop!! No
more. This is my fault not hers. I should be punished. Not Hoshi. Not
Dad. Not any of you!" He moved some hair from her face and undid the
fake bandages. "She's just like any normal person. I will take Nova's punishment. I'll suffer the wrath of
Fierce Deity. Just stop." His tears now flowing. "I can never suffer
enough from what you all did. It's my fault. If I'm so smart, why
couldn't I keep everyone safe."

Chize was silent and looked over at Ba'al. "Please back down." He walked
over, nodding and the two men released the woman, she fell forward as
Urbi's body weight kept her standing barely. "I can't ever suffer as much as you all have, or say sorry enough times. Just leave Hoshi alone now please." He held tighter to her. "She's my only friend. I don't want to lose her." Chize cleared his throat. "The sun is rising." A light shining through the barely able to call window up near the ceiling. "Let's return to the throne room." He headed out first and got glomped by Ankh throughly. "I'm not your Chize." "Yes you are. Just older." Urbi stayed in the room. "Gomendize. I just wanted to have fun." He muttered over and over.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Out in the throne room Nova approached Urbi while Cethin was being held by Eon much like a bride is held by their groom just after their wedding.

"Now then." Nova said before he knelt down in front of Urbi. "You're quite the young man. Wanting to take all the blame like you should. A very good detail in what kind of man you'll grow into, but if you're going to act like a grown-up I'm going to punish you like one." He added before he slapped Urbi across the face with his hand and repeated it several times before standing up and ending it with a slap from his tail and would've made him spin right off his feet and onto the ground. "Be lucky mortal, I will only cut you some slack this one time." He said before he put his left hand on his hip and cat walked away.

"L-Let's go Eon..." Cethin said in a dull voice.

"Don't you want to here the boy's apology? I doubt you heard it earlier." Eon said.

"He apologized? In that case, lets us stay for another moment." Cethin said.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1946007
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:44 pm

"I refuse to lay a finger on you, child. Don't you dare defy the laws of your elders, kid. I never listened to my higher-ups, and look at what happened to me. Now I can only live when someone wears the mask I was sealed into. I'm the laughing stock of the gods! Wanna end up this way? Wanna be laughed at, kid? Then follow the rules given to you. Don't you let me find you in a tough situation like mine because you couldn't heed to simple rules." He turned around and walked towards Willi and disappeared.

"Please don't be offended by him," The Link-like wisp said to Urbi. "He's a harsh, ferocious, insane demon who was raised to the level of the gods. But please don't make yourself go through this again. You're a smart child to what I saw this whole time. Fierce deity just refuses to see that. He looks down upon you mortal beings. Well then, I shall bid you all farewell." The wisp followed the same direction as Fierce deity.

That same spirit that had been accompanying the Deku was sitting by Decaldo this whole time. He looked just like the wisp before him, but a Zora symbol was glowing on his forehead. "I won't repeat what they said, child. You handled things well, and I wish that you do learn from your mistakes." He looked at Decaldo, then slowly faded.

Leo looked over Ankh's shoulder. "Is the danger over?"

Last edited by Deku Link on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 8 K48fh3123770/123770Halloween Mascaraide - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:45 pm

Rama let go of Hoshi.

He looked down at the young boy and gave him a firm pat on the head, "Aye, sharp wit, strong instinct, and a will that can't be broken. Urbi me boy, you're welcome on the Romance Dawn any day, any time."

And with that he walked away, but not before giving one last piece of advice, "And remember lad, going against the current maybe dangerous, but at times we 'ave to do it to remind ourselves just how good we gots it! So if ever you feel like tossing a bunch of innocent bystander types into some crazy tide for your lesson..." he turned and gave the boy a grin, "Be and sure to call the Cap'n first! I'd hate to miss another one of these Halloween Bashes!"

Wraith snapped his fingers, and a couple of lights flashed and dissappeared, "Aaahhh... Oh well, I was kind of hoping for the chance to plunge the whole room into the depths of hell! I almost never get to do that... No matter, I can't say I'm leaving dissapointed!"

The pale man patted Gename on the back, "See, my issue is I got complacent and stuff. Let the high life consume me. Did you hear that accent I had? Laaaaaame! And what happened? One little halloween party and I get surrounded by like 3 Spirit Mediums, 2 Demi-gods, an Angel, and aliens from Goddess's knows where! Not counting all the assassins and shiz! Not gonna lie...Would have walked away a lot happier if I could have dragged you all back to hell with me... But oh well! I'm sure I'll get that chance soon enough again! Right? Right?" he nudged Gename in the side laughing.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801886
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 8 K48fh33200/3200Halloween Mascaraide - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:58 pm

Urbi took the punishment. Not easy, but it wasn't something new to him.
He was just glad Hoshi is pretty much out of it. "Yes s sir." He
stuttered, trying to keep from crying. Chize glared at the man, but in a
way, he agreed. He knew his son was made of stronger stuff anyway. Just
like his mother. Ankh lowered his ears and started to go over but
someone gently grabbed his tail, forcing him to stop, the raven haired
man shaking his head. "But?" "You can hug him when we get home." Ankh
blinked and then smiled. "Ok.. Hey Urbi." He looked over at Ankh who
smiled and waved. "I'll see you when you get home right?!" Urbi nodded,
forcing a tiny smile. Ankh spun around. "As for you Chi-san! Don't ever
let anyone touch my princess like that again!" Chize leaned over and kissed Ankh's cheek. "Nyan~" turning red. "Syonaria Ankh-Sama." He purred slightly and ran over to Leo. "Go home and take nap! You'd think with the way you acted you've never been scared shit-less before. Maybe drink some warm milk to feel better...mmmm warm milk. Baset!!" His necklace glowed, "Bye demon! I'll go home and make sure to get more pink!" and he vanished from the room.

Urbi nodded. "I I understand everyone." He took a deep breath. "I am sorry again everyone!!" Yelling across the throne room. "Good." He looked up at his father. "We are staying here to clean up the mess we made." "What about Hoshi?" "You really want to send her home by herself?" "...no. Ok. I think she's completely spaced out anyway." Chize nodded. "But Dad. You really shouldn't wear dresses. It doesn't suit you.." Urbi laughed, wiping his face slightly, ready to hear whatever punishment or advice he'd get now. "Oh Willi!" He waved, falling slightly under Hoshi's weight. "We'll meet again right? Then I'll help you stop studdering."

Last edited by NekoKoibito on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:10 pm

"Alright then, shall we go home Cethin?" Eon asked.

"Not quite." Cethin said before he climbed out of Eon's grasp and walked over to a window.

"Oh! How could I almost forget that!?"Eon thought to himself before walking over to Cethin.

"The sun is beautiful, isn't it?" Cethin asked.

"Yes, it is." Eon replied. "You know who else is beautiful?" He added.

Cethin blushed. "Me?" He said.

"Yes." Eon replied before taking a step back.

"Is something the matter?" Cethin asked.

"Yes." Eon replied once more.

"What is it? Was it the party? I couldn't blame you if it were." Cethin said wondering his boyfriend's conflict.

"No, no it's not." Eon said before putting a smirk on his face.

"Then what is it?" Cethin asked.

Eon got down on one knee and brought his tail over the foot of said knee and pulled a ring from a ponytail hidden under the rest of his hair. "Cethin, will you marry me?" He asked looking up at his boyfriend in the rising sun's golden glow.

Cethin's face went quite red once more. "...Yes." He replied after a moment's pause. "Yes I will." He added before he accepted the ring.

Eon stood back up and placed the ring on Cethin's left ring finger. "For better and for worse?"

"All the way until out death." Cethin said.

Then, in the rising sun's morning light, the two held their hands at the level of their chests and bestowed the kiss that would forever connect their lives. As they kissed they both started to fade out until they disappeared only to reappear at the gate of Nova's mansion.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1946007
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Willi noticed his new friend leave. He frowned, then after a bit, smiled. He waved. "Y-Yes, Urbi! Goodbye!"

"Willi!" Decaldo ran up. "That was a scary halloween..."

"Let's go home, Decaldo. There we can go to Windfall. They have a Halloween-like event there every year."

"Sugar!" Decaldo exclaimed. The two walked out of the ballroom. They weren't seen in the lot, nor in the general area...

Leo blushed in embarrassment. "How humiliating for the King of Ferallia. Well! I must return to my kingdom!" He ran out to his carriage, and was taken home by the chaperon.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:24 pm

"Well, it looks like everyone's leaving. I had fun. What about you Pixie?"

"Lots of fun! I was even able to solve a riddle! Hee-hee! And I'll never forget your fight with the Neri-zombie!" Pixie chirped. Angel's face turned red.

"Ah well, let's not talk about that." she turned and waved good-bye to everyone that had left or was in the process of leaving. She turned to everyone else. "Well, I guess it wasn't all bad. We learned a very important thing about our fears. Getting over fears is a very important thing. Although I'm done with zombies for a while. If I see one within the next month, I'm gonna freak." She hugged Gename, and then Neri. "If you two ever decided to have kids, you have to let me know. You two will make the cutest kid ever!"

Gename and Neri laughed. "Well, if we do, it won't be for a while. We have to adjust to life with each other too, you know." Neri said, sticking out her tongue playfully.

"Friends, it was great seeing you again! Until next time, ok?" Gename said. He and Neri joined hands, and vanished.

Demon walked up to Yio and Eclipse. "Well ladies, it was fun, but all fun things must stop or else they aren't fun anymore! Promise me that you'll be good." He shook their hands, hugged them tightly, and then kissed them both lightly on the cheek. With a cocky grin on his face, he and Angel walked out.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:50 pm

"Hmm... Looks like the Captain fellow left already... Another one I'll have to keep an eye on. And that cooky family of the Urbi kid's. I mean, Demi-gods are scary sure, but Spirit Mediums always unsettle me. That fox family for example has ALWAYS been an issue. Oh well! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Let this night be the night you always remember as the night you partied with The Grand Be'el ZeBub! Wraith E. Turnal! Totally just made that last part up! LATES PEEPZ!"

And as he turned around, a massive hole opened up in the ground made of fire and brimstone. And he walked right in!

"Happy Hallow's Eve!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801886
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:01 pm

Eclipse smiled and waved at Demon as he left.

“B-bye Demon! I hope we'll see each other again soon!” Yio said, blushing from Demon's hug and kiss. “Ohh...he kissed me again!” She thought in a happy tone as she put her hands to her cheeks.

“Your face is all red.” Eclipse said with a mischievous smile.

“Oh shush...” Yio said, looking away.

Eclipse nudged her playfully in the arm. “Hey, I was just teasing. I think YOUR crush on Demon is cute.”

“Hey, you like Demon too...”

“Yes, but--”

“You're going to let me have him because I saw him first. I know, I know.” Yio said, finishing Eclipse's sentence.

“Because that's what friends do.” Eclipse said with a smile.

Yio smiled back.

“Hrmm...but I really wish that I could hit Chize and Uribi in their heads with my plastic axe for this mess they caused...but oh well, good things will come to those who wait.” Eclipse said, smirking. “Well, bye everyone! Yio and I are going now!”

“Good-bye!” Yio said before Eclipse opened a shadow underneath them and both girls went through it and said shadow closed when they were fully through.

“BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIII ALL!!!!” Jim said, waving his hand really fast and Robert pulled him out.

“Bye everyone, it was nice meeting you. I hope we'll meet again one day.” Robert said.

“Hey, brother?” Jim said when they were finally out.

“Hm?”

“Look what I got!” Jim said before he pulled out a big cube of sugar.

“...Where did you get that?”

Jim smiled. “You'll never know!” He said before he ate the whole thing and started to go all crazy like before and grabbed Robert by the arm and sprinted away while yelling. “NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!”

“You have got to be kidding me!” Robert shouted.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:07 pm

"That went better then I expected.." Chize said. Urbi frowned and helped
Hoshi walk, who was stoned out of her mind. "Dad." "What?" "Next time.
Should I just bring you with me?" "No. I don't want to wear this agian."
Urbi smiled. "Dad." "What?" "So that was mom?" "...We'll talk about him
later." "Ok..Dad." "Yes?" "I'm sorry. For everything. I hope I can make
it up someday." "I'm sure you will in time." They headed downstairs to
start the painful task of cleaning

~Happy Halloweeny EVERYONE!~

Fin~
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:19 pm

The curtains closed on the rp, marking the end of another successful rp
to have graced Hyrule Field with its presence. However, before the stage
crews started cleaning up the place, Fairy, in her $100 dollar bill
costume came flying in front! And boy, did she look angry.

"Hey! Hyrule Field! I have a major bone to pick with you! What's the big idea, signing me up for this roleplay and not including me? Yeah. Real good going guys. I mean, Demon dressed me up in this ridiculous costume for this stupid holiday, and no face time? TP, bite me. Just go ahead and bite me. I've been in one rp so far that had to end early due to reasons unknown! Look at Angel and Gename! They've been in like, a million roleplays and I've been in one and BAWW. When am I getting in the limelight huh? Heck, they love Demon more than they love me! He has hos own fanclub that's constantly gaining members! Heads up males of HF: I'm here, I'm hot, and I'm available. What should I do to make it more clear? Carry around a sign?

Also, TP, a dollar bill as a costume to accent a slut costume? Really? For that just dress me up as something ironic! You are so unoriginal! Heck, I'm named after my own species! You're such a loser. Also, Yio, Eclipse- BACKOFFHE'SMINE. I have my eye on you two. Ankh, you're getting a little buddy buddy with him too. If you weren't already in a relationship I'd tell you to back off.

Hyrule Field, I demand to be compensated for my not showing up in this roleplay. You can make checks payable to the Demon of Oasis. I expect no less than $1000 in each check.

Also, Fierce deity, there's a bed with your name and mine all over it. Call me at 555-1234 to arrange a date. Seriously. No really I'm not kidding. Call me. It'll be worth it. there's lots of things we can do-" Before Fairy could go into detail, Demon took over.

"T-T-T-T-That's all, folks." He said, and then the curtain closed for real.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:11 pm

Rama: This has been a Menrow Spirit Production! Remember! It's not just spirited! It's Menrow spirited!
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801886
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8