Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Mascaraide

+4
Black-Wolf
T-kun
Nova
MenrowSpirit
8 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Halloween Mascaraide - Page 7 Empty Re: Halloween Mascaraide

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Gename couldn't help but chuckle. "My brother, the freak, would love to get in the blood if he was here." Angel hugged Urbi.

"It's your turn now. We all had to face our fears, so now you have to. Don't worry, we're here." She smiled.

"Friend, if I could do it, so could you." Gename said. He had gone back to being completely kiddy again. Neri said nothing, but she looked at him with her pretty pink eyes.

"Trust me, there's nothing scarier than the things I've had to go through in my...year. Once you do it once, it's not so bad the next time. Go on kid; I'm rooting for ya! ...but before you do, put on pink! It's manly! You want to be a man, right???" Demon said. Angel put her hand over his mouth before he could beat Urbi over the head with something pink.

"Never mind him. You can do it Urbi; think of the kidnapped people that want to be freed!" She said to him.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 7 K48fh3100/100Halloween Mascaraide - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:18 pm

Eclipse looked completely shocked and taken back when Feirce Deity spoke her name. She wanted to say something but couldn't find the right words.

Robert looked at Urbi. “They're right. We've all went through some scary things in our lives but we've went through them. I know you're scared but you have to try to keep calm and think clearly. Don't let whoever or whatever is doing this win.” He said before he smiled. “This may be the seconded time we've meet (counting the wedding, lol) but, I know that you're a pretty smart kid and that you have the courage to pull through.”

Jim walked over to Decaldo and picked him up and hugged him. “It's so good to see you again!” He said before he took the scroll and gave it to Robert who then handed it to Urbi.

“Remember, you can do this. We believe in you.” Robert said.

Jim smiled his signature smile at Urbi.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 7 K48fh3100/100Halloween Mascaraide - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Urbi felt a nogistic, familiar memory fill him at her embrace. He closed
his eyes and rested his head on her shoulder. "I..I
can't..there's..always.. blood..but I can hid..hid it." He took a deep
breath and pulled back. "Your right Mr. Robert..although. I've never met you before. Thank you everyone. And Mr. Demon. I am a man."
Urbi took the scroll, glancing up at the demi-god, narrowing his
eyes slightly. "If you hurt Willi. You will pay. If I'm right. It's the
next clue." He knelt down and started reading the scroll with Decaldo.

"Cat. I'm a kitty cat, and I dance, dance dance.
Round and around in the room I go dancing.
Bright flashes posing and women dancing.Souls
ingufled by the lighting. Siblings so inviting."

"A room of dancing. That's actually kinda simple right?" He asked, his heart still racing. He was beginning to put things together."Mr. Nova. Cethin. Please stick in the middle of us. I have a feeling I know whats going on and you guys will be in danger. Even as demons..."

~~~~~~~

"That woman is going to kill someone. That is not what I wanted to do." She held out Ankh. "I'm afraid I have to let you go. It's your turn." She set the cat down and he vanished from the room. The green dressed woman sat back down, looking over at Yio. "Is there something wrong. Don't worry. You will be free soon. You all will, when its safer. Right now, it's to dangerous to send you guys back. Even if your the strong ones."

((Guys! Read the poem, in the kitty cat dance form. I got the idea from Lzf x333))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 7 K48fh3540/1000Halloween Mascaraide - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:42 pm

Nova gave off a disco point in the most flamboyant manner he could possibly pull off in that moment. "Nonsense! I may be a demon, but among some others, I'm revered as more then that!" He said before he came out of his disco point.

"G-Gladly." Cethin said.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1946007
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 7 K48fh316690/16690Halloween Mascaraide - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:15 pm

Fierce Deity flinched. Then he clenched the sides of his head, and begun to vociferate. He fell to the ground as it looked as if he were about to cough up something huge. There was a flash, Fierce Deity had been replaced by Willi. The screaming usually originated from Link struggling to contain Fierce Deity. Willi ran up to Decaldo, and hugged him tightly.

"Decaldo!!" He cried as he brought the Deku as close to him as possible. "I thought I had lost you forever!"

"Willi!"

"Where were you? Were you hurt? How many people were there?"

Decaldo was confused by the questions. "I think there were eight of us, but I was one of the last four to be released..! No one hurt me, and we were in some dark room in a tower... Like the tale of Rapunzel!" He said. "But i'm happy to be back..."
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 7 K48fh3123770/123770Halloween Mascaraide - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:53 pm

Jim held back tears as he watched Decaldo and Willi's touching reunion. “*sniff* This is so beautiful.” He said.

Robert sighed before putting a hand on Urbi's shoulder. “Good work, Urbi. Now we should probably head to the ball room since it fits with the riddle.” He said.

Jim wiped away his tears. “YESH! LET'S GO!!!” He shouted before he sped out of the greenhouse.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Yio said nothing as she stared at the odd woman while she thought of a possible explanation about her.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:22 am

"Yeah ok." Urbi smiled weakly. "See. I told you you'd get him back." And he followed behind the group to the ballroom where it started. "Really though. I need to find someone. Please stop dancing with me." Ankh lowered his ears and noticed the group come in. "Hey guys!" He ran over and slowed down. "It was so weird. There's someone that can plat with hyropghlicis messing with us." He blinked and smiled. "You all look ok though. That's good. Hi Demon Hi..!!" In the middle of his sentence as the redhead hugged him, his arms wrapped tight around the teen his height. "Don't leave me again Mom!" Ankh lowered his ears and looked at his hands and hugged the teen back. "He won't." And pushed Urbi back. "But I'm not your Mom. Well, not yet. Someday I will though ok. Then I'll never leave you." He smiled then, his ears perking up. "Now smile. It doesn't look good on a princess to frown all the time." "What?" "That's what your name means." "I'm not a princess." "Of course not." Ankh meowed slightly. "Also. Do you guys know this woman?"

A woman turned to the group, smiling. Her face looked very similar to another woman in their group. She gave off an unearthly glow. She tilted her head slightly and a light formed around her, glowing dim at first but would glow faster as someone tried to approach, as if by magic. With each flash of light the group would be forced back by the sheer brightness of it. Urbi noticed the ceiling where the chandalier had fallen light up in an message during each one.

Different lights do make me strange.
Thus into different sizes I will change. If I can't see, then the light will take me. Scare me away."

Urbi held tightly onto Ankh's arm still, pulling him back with each flash. He looked over at Eclipse. "Miss Eclipse. She sorta looks like you. Do you know here?"

((Hey guys. The riddle is a real riddle this time!))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 7 K48fh3540/1000Halloween Mascaraide - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:42 am

Eclipse frozed in pure terror and the fur on her tail poofed up when she saw the woman. “Oh-oh...m-my G-GOD...It's...It's my s-sister... Jaorina...” She said in a scared and shaky voice. When another light flashed she sheilded her face and backed up. “Kyaahh!! L-light! I-it hurts!” She yelled before she uncovered her face and stared at her sister. “Wh-what are you doing here?! I-I thought you were back in the demon realm! D-did I do something wrong?!” She asked, shaking all over.

Eclipse then dropped to her knees and held her head with her hands. “No...this...this has to be an illusion...” She said before she looked up. “B-but...it looks s-so real! No! D-don't c-come any closer!” Then there was another flash of light and Eclipse cried a cry of pain when the light literally touched her.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:16 pm

"Scare her away. Come on, you must know something that scares your sister. Don't think that everyone is fearless." Neri said. She and Gename seemed the least affected by the light flashes, but they did have some discomfort.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:29 pm

"The eye pupil! When there's less light, it's bigger. When there's more, its smaller. If there's no light, it can't see. But..the light is obviously hurting you." Urbi looked over at Eclipse. "Ecclllippssseee." "Maybe you have to reverse the light. Miss Eclipse do you have like a mirror or something? If you blind her, you can attack and scare her away. I know she's your sister from what you said, but if she's what your scared off.." Ankh covered the redhead's eyes, his closed shut as well. "Your so smart. You must get that from your Daddy." Urbi smiled slightly. "I wish."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Eclipse looked at Urbi. “That's a great idea. But here's the problem...I don't have anything reflective!” She shouted before she got hit with more light. “AAAAH!! GODAMMIT!!”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:06 pm

Urbi looked around and caught sight of the candalier that had fallen and hour or so before hand. "The ceiling is made of reflective mirrors." He ran over and grabbed a piece from where it was connected to the ceiling. "Ow. Oh god. Don't look. Don't look and hurry and give it to her." Urbi ran over, gently forcing a decent piece of mirror in her hand, before wrapping his hand in his skirt to stop the bleeding, and before he saw it.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:09 pm

"Every thing's made of mirrors, eh?" Nova thought to himself before he walked over to a wall. "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the most fabulous of them all?" He said before he started doing fabulous poses in front of it.

Cethin hid behind his fan in hopes of keeping his now apple red face hidden.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1946007
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 7 K48fh316690/16690Halloween Mascaraide - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:24 pm

As Eclipse was getting hurt from more light Urbi suddenly put a piece of mirror in her hands. “Thanks.” She said before she forced herself to stand up and right when there was another flash of light Eclipse held up the mirror so the reflective side was pointing to Jaorina. The light bounced off the mirror and at her sister and blinded her.

Jaorina covered her eyes and cried a cry of pain as a black wavy substance formed around Eclipse's hand.

She then raised her hand high above her head when the wavy substance started to mover faster and made a humming sound she swallowed hard and hesitated for a moment before saying, “Shadow Rush!” Then she brought down her hand hard and they wavy substance flew off her hand and flew at a blinding speed and hit Jaorina so hard that she got sent to the other side of the room and crashed into a wall.

After she recovered from Eclipse's attack, the fur on the end of her tail stood up a little and gave Eclipse a glare before disappearing.

Eclipse sighed a shakey sigh before dropping to her knees again.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:50 pm

Urbi put his hand on Eclipse shoulder. "It's ok. It was an illusion. I'm sure your real sister is at home or where ever." He said, not sure of their relationship but wanted to give some sort of helping hand.

"You brought forth the light to break up the darkness.. congratulations."

Yio glanced around, standing now in the middle of the relighten ballroom. "Eclipse. The ballroom. That's where the crazy woman is that is doing all this." "The throne room?" Urbi looked over at Ankh, who lowered his ears. "Yeah. But..I don't know. That woman doesn't..feel evil. I'm sure shes doing this for a reason right?" Urbi looked over at Nova and then at Cethin. "I wish I had an embarrassing father. Then I wouldn't feel like I disappoint him so much." The group headed up towards the Throne room, located at the back of the first floor in the largest room. "Wait. There was like a lock or something when we were in there." Urbi turned the door handle and the door opened. "Are you sure Mo..Ankh?"

The throne room was empty and dark. The quiet thunderstorm still rolling on outside. Flashes of lightning here and there. And there was a buzzing. It sounded like thousands of bugs. The floor lite up in another message.

"Deer or horses are not these flies' dish, But they'll bite you too, if they wish. Prehaps, down to the bone. If you are ready to die."

Sitting on the throne was a skeleton body, a torn up old bluish, grey robe of sorts, the hood pulled down. A scythe in one hand that was gripped loosely and rusted lantern laid at his feet. Coming out of the eye sockets and in them, out the nose placement and gathered in the mouth and all over the lantern were hundreds, maybe thousands of flies, crawling all over the bones. The look on it's face appeared as if it was staring through our souls, even with no eyes.

Urbi looked back at the group. "Mr..Ba'al. Mr. Nova and Cethin are left."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:13 am

The room was dark and empty, until the floor lit up that was...

The Grand Ba'al was already there. No one had noticed, but he wasn't there during the garden or ballroom fiasco. He had split up from the group, having decided to take things into his own hands. He explored the castle as best he could, running into something very interesting...a locked door. After a few failed attempts, it was clear that the lock wasn't going to open. That is until Eclipse conquered her fear... The moment she did the magic locks shattered and all the pale man could do was smirk, "Good Girl."

He entered the room and was frozen in place by what he saw...That was until the others finally arrived. The moment they entered the room, a blazing light lit up the ground as letters spelled themselves out. 'Bitten to the bone.'
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801886
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 7 K48fh33200/3200Halloween Mascaraide - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:16 am

"Mr. Ba'al?" Urbi Looked up at the man and back at the skull and bones. "That's you isn't it? The lantern is the same. Are you afraid of death?" He asked, adding a slightly irony to Ba'al's mind process being unaware of who the gentlemen was. There was a rattling and the head turned and the skull turned up, the flies buzzing all out through it.

"You hold a smell of decay, yet are in living form. Would you be ready to face death again? To feel it crawl over your flesh and bone. Block your sight."

The voice called from seemingly around the room. The creature approched Ba'al, large flies coming off it and warming around the other people, forcing them back against the doors that were shut and appeared in that lock again. "Horse flies or deer flies. That's the answer to the riddle. But with all this mention of death. These must be any normal flies that would be attracted to dead bodies." He noticed a trail of flies and maggots on the ground where the creature had walked, having fallin of it's body. "I think, you have to let it touch you or something. Maybe the flies? Switch places with death? Let them on you and set the skeleton..or whoever is underneath free I think." Had there not been so many, Ankh wouldn't feel the need to fight his urge to catch them.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:22 pm

Yio's eyes widened in pure terror as the creature approached Ba'al and the large flies swarmed around everyone except for Ba'al. When her back was against the locked door she sank to the floor and covered her eyes she was so scared that she couldn't utter a word.

Eclipse put her hand on Yio's shoulder. “I know this is scary, but it isn't real. It's an illusion.”

“B-but it looks so real...” Yio managed to say.

“I know. This is what Ba'al is afraid of and it will all be over soon. I went through my fear already, so I know that Ba'al will conquer his fear too.”

“Y-you...you faced Jaorina?”

Eclipse looked away in a huff and crossed her arms. “I thought I told you not to mention that name when she's not around.”

Yio said nothing as she still covered her eyes.

Jim was flailing his arms around in an attempt to swat and capture one. “Gah! Stupid flys! I'll keel joo! I'll ke—ACCCCCK!!” Jim suddenly got interrupted when he swallowed a fly.

“Jim, are you ok?” Robert asked.

“Y-yeah, just swallowed a fly. I'm good.” Jim said.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:24 pm

"SHUT UP!" the pale man, now even paler, leaped back and pointed his scythe at the walking abomination. "I ain't no corpse! Not any more! That bastard stole from me everything and there ain't no way in hell or its various subsidiaries that I'm gonna let those flies take from me what they've already taken from me once before!"

He swung his scythe viciously to keep the flies away, he refused to be touched by even one.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801886
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 7 K48fh33200/3200Halloween Mascaraide - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:28 pm

"It's an illusion Mr. Ba'al! Nothing is really going to happen to you. If we could solve it for you, then we would. But only you can face it. I don't think you will..die agian. Just solve the riddle and that will be it. we can help save Eon since we are here in the throne room now so it'll be ok. Just..let them take you." Urbi demanded and almost begged.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:29 pm

Decaldo swatted away the flies, while Willi shielded his face from them. Leo was having a good ol' time swatting away the flies with his staff, and it was not doing a good job.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 7 K48fh3123770/123770Halloween Mascaraide - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:01 pm

"It...It just...I can't! Ok! I can't! Decay...rot...I was an angel of mercy alright! You have no idea what it's like to walk as the living dead! A piece of flesh walking around, not even able to go to the store for toliet paper... To be denied liberation from your body as it slowly rots away! A meal for these disgusting things..." he froze up... the flies began to swarm around him...

"It was his doing...All his! He took him away from me! Then he lied to me! Blinded me and promised me power! And I bit it hook, line, and sinker... But that was ok. I served my time. I was made a fool of, and the moment I got the chance I took the Reaper's Deal! I collected souls for eons, gathering the power I would need to take back what was mine. And that's exactly what I did! I ENTERED THE THIRD CIRCLE OF HELL AND KILLED ITS KING WITH OUT MERCY! Took his throne as my own and ruled over the gluttonous and self-indulgent! Ruled...Am ruling...I took from him as he took from me. I am Beelzebub. I am the Lord of Flies. And though my powers are limited here on the mortal plane, there in the spiritual world...I am a god."

He smiled as the flies began to land and crawl. Some how, one way or another, he had talked himself down. Albeit, his smile was as creepy and psychopathic as ever, still he allowed the flies to swarm him. They were his now. Perhaps an illusion, but there was no point in fearing death. Especially when you are Death...
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801886
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:23 pm

The last fly finally flew off the skeleton's body. The skeleton dropped the scythe and lantern. "Your death?!" Urbi asked, shocked.

"As death is a natural process. Even the highest of entities must learn to face it. Congratulations."

The skeleton fell onto the ground and bursted into nothing, as bits of dust from where it once stood vanished into the light as all the candles relight into the room. The flies all fell to the ground, bursting into tiny green flames, almost like tiny fireworks. The gentleman in the fancy knickers found himself alive and bug free. Two people appeared in the room. The mighty captain where he was sitting on the ground, and the mysterious woman appeared in the throne chair. "I apologize for the trouble." "Your behind this?! But you were so nice to everyone at the party!" Urbi exclaimed. "I had my reasons." She stood up and looked over at Ramura. "You are free to go as well." Ankh ran ahead of everyone, staring up at the woman.

"There's one missing. Where'd the man with the tail and ears of a beast go?" The captain mentioned. "The angel of death got him. I do not know why, or how. But your blue haired kitsune is missing." Urbi looked back and noticed Cethin gone. "She has him in room the royal family has helped me find. It is an old way where they used to take prisoners of war for..questioning."

Ankh grabbed the dress. "'Chize! Why are you doing this?! I know it's you!" The green eye blinked. "WHAT?!" Urbi exclaimed, turning red slightly. The woman removed her mask, dropping it to the ground along with the monocle. "I never could keep anything from you Ankh-sama." He pulled the white wig hair extensions off the back of his head and unfolded his glasses from where he slipped them from his dress. Putting them on his face. "Your not.." ankh stepped back as Chize rubbed his head. "I am. But from your future."

"D Dad! Why are you..how come. Where the did you get that dress?!" "I had to teach you a lesson." He walked over and grabbed Urbi's ear like he had watched Hikaru do several times to her son. "Ow ow." "I have told you how dangerous it is for you to go out alone. Epecully at night. And at the worse. On the day of the year the living and spirit worlds are at their weakness. Had it not been for Isis and Anubis's help, you'd be in more trouble." "Can't you just spank me like normal kids?" "And the worst part." He released his son. "You put all these people's lives in danger. Are you ready to shoulder those burdens? The very lives of 16 individuals over the wants of yours. To sneak off to a party. And with everyone, with Hoshi?" "No..I'm sorry ok! I won't do it again." "I know you won't."

Chize then turned his attention towards the tallest animal being. "Hoshi is the angel of death. As I seen, she tried to get you already. Whatever you did set her off. Not to mention shes drunk by now. Now your own son's life is in danger. I apologize for not watching her closer. But I will help get him back. As will you Urbi." "Well. Yeah of course Dad." The crossdressed man walked over and put his hand on the throne chair. "It's big. I think there are a few men here that will move it with ease? The door is behind here." "I'm sorry everyone...." Urbi hung his head in shame.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Nova didn't show the slightest bit of worry after hearing Hoshi was his attacker. "My son's a little tougher then he looks. He's had a dark past, but he can't remember it. So long as there's no instruments of torture involved, I'm doubting much will happen to him that's critical." He said. "As for that throne, I can get it out of the way." He added before with the wave of a hand a pale white line appeared in front of him and turned into a heard of about twenty moderate sized wisps that positioned themselves onto one side of the throne and slowly but surely pushed the throne to the side.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1946007
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:32 pm

Neri put her hand over her heart. "I protest your way of discipline. My parents were never this harsh to me or my siblings; and we're all assassins." She looked as if she had seen a ghost. Gename crossed his arms.

"Friend, at least good came out of it." He said. Demon just laughed.

"It's Halloween; everybody needs a good scare! Oh by the way Chize...PUT ON SOME PINK, WILL YA?!"

"You weren't there, you didn't know how scary it was..." Angel muttered. She looked up at Chize. "I'm not about to comment on what you did. I'm more worried about Hoshi than anything. Obviously we have to find her; but what then?"
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next