Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Mascaraide

+4
Black-Wolf
T-kun
Nova
MenrowSpirit
8 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Halloween Mascaraide - Page 5 Empty Re: Halloween Mascaraide

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:38 pm

Eclipse crossed her arms. “Hmm...wait a minute...it said that she was reading her life away and something about being trapped by a spider from pages.” She perked up her head and her eyes brightened. “Aha! They must be in the library!”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 5 K48fh3100/100Halloween Mascaraide - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:06 pm

MEANWHILE! ELSE WHERE!

"What's the matter Francis?" Bellamy asked, noticing him suddenly jolt upwards.
"I...I sense a disturbance in the force." Francis claimed.
"Force?" Bellamy questioned.
Rozo looked up for a moment, still polishing his blade, "If I had to guess, I'd say the captain."
Bellamy scratched his head, "Yeah...I guess if that's the case, no since in worrying."

BACK! ELSE HERE!

"Oh wooooooooow..." the slender Ba'al Wrai said, holding back a laugh. This should be interesting! And for once I agree with the crazy one. Library sounds good to me!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801886
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 5 K48fh33200/3200Halloween Mascaraide - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:35 pm

Eclipse shot the Ba'al a cold death glare and her tail flicked. “OH YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME CRAZY!!!!!! CALL ME CRAZY AGAIN AND I'LL WRING YOUR DAMN NECK!!!!!” She yelled.

Jim stood up and wiped away his tears but some lingered in his eyes. “...Let's go. I-I want my brother back.” He said as more tears rolled down his cheeks.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 5 K48fh3100/100Halloween Mascaraide - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:47 pm

"The library..books..a tuffet could be a footstool for a chair. I think your right miss..uh..I don't know your name. My name is Urbi." He said, looking at everyone and tilted his head slightly, walking over and helping Jim up. "It's ok Jim. Your brother looks really strong. I'm sure he's fine." And walked over, rubbing Willi's back slightly and helped him up. He could see the teen trying to hide his brokenness in the dark. "Let's go ok." He started following the demoness up a corridor and looked around. "I wonder if she would.." The candles up there flickered and turned darkish green and a set of doors creaked open, a few pages flew out of the room and Urbi pulled behind Willi slightly. "Someone should go in and look. Like you miss demoness." The daywalker grabbed onto Willi's arm tightly more. He had an insane fear of the dark.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 5 K48fh3540/1000Halloween Mascaraide - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:18 pm

Angel, embarrassed that she got the riddle wrong, peered into the library. "Well, I have a halo. It should light up the room just a little bit. I'll go inside." She said. She walked inside, and Gename followed her. Her halo did little to illuminate the room, but she could see a little in front of her at least. She started looking around for a candle or a flashlight or something.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:22 pm

A red eye sat off in the distance. "BOO" Nova shouted before coming into Angel's halo's light range.

"Wah!" Cethin screamed before hiding behind angel. "D-D-Don't scare me like that dad!" He said before he came out after realizing it was it his old man.

Nova couldn't help but laugh a bit. "Where's Eon Cethin?" He asked.

"That's what I want to know. He straight up disappeared earlier in a green flame." Cethin replied.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1946007
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 5 K48fh316690/16690Halloween Mascaraide - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:59 pm

Urbi glared at him, "I agree." Still cowering behind Willi slightly. There was the laughter again and the doors slammed shut as everyone entered inside. "You dare bring light into my lair?!" A few jack-o-laterns lite up the library in strange places, almost in a pattern of sorts. One laid on the window seal, another dianglly from it by a wall and horizontally placed from it was another. Two more laid diagonally from them and a stool sat in the seemed to be middle of the room. All lite up with a green flame. "Well, there's the tuffet. Should someone sit on it? Like the first clue said."

"The itsy bitsy spider, went up the water spout. Down came the blood and washed the spider out. Out came a soul to feed the spider's mouth, and the itsy bitsy spider, was never seen again."

Urbi read a scroll that had been nailed to the back of the door as it slammed shut. "What does that mean.." Stepping to the side to go around Willi and found his footing stuck. "Spiderwebs?!" Soon, as if they had formed from the group, everyone found themselves trapped in the silky webs of what appeared to belong to a giant arachnid. The teens, the demontress, the aliens, everyone, but the sugar worn down blond boy. There was a scurrying around the room and the strangest pair of eyes could be seen glowing a red once in a while.

((Im sorry Im kinda pushing this, but I only got this week, and next week to finish it because I dont want it to drag out like KG did.))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 5 K48fh3540/1000Halloween Mascaraide - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:32 pm

“Where the hell did these webs came from?!” Eclipse yelled before she tried to break free by pulling on the web with her arms but the more she moved the stronger the webs got. “Dammit, it's no use I can't break free.”

Jim frozed as he heard the scurrying and saw the red eyes. He swallowed hard as he tightly clenched his bat with both hands.

“S-s-stay away from m-me...I-I-I'm warning you...I've got a bat and it's very strong.” Jim finally managed to say after a few seconds as he started to slowly inch closer to the tuffet looking terrified.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Angel didn't try to move. She knew that it was a wasted effort. However, Gename was kicking and struggling and trying his hardest to get out of the webs. Angel turned to him. "Gename, please calm yourself. The more you struggle, the more you will make the webs stronger. Just sit back. It's all up to Jim now." She sighed. "Hey Jim..." She called softly to the scared guy. Even though her arms were caught up in the web, the ends of her long hair weren't. Her hair slowly snaked up to the top of her shirt, and started pulling it down. "Hurry up, ok?"
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:17 pm

Jim stared open mouthed, blushed, and some blood trickled out of his nose as Angel's hair pulled down the top of his skirt. He shook his head to snap himself back into reality.

“Yes ma'am! I will hurry up!” Said Jim suddenly sounding brave. He took a deep breath and puffed out his chest. “For my brother and the others who are with me and who got captured and for the women in the world willing enough to do what Angel did!!” He said as he dashed to the tuffet and jumped on it then quickly flopped on his butt and sat on it.

He took out a bomb the size of a small ball out his pocket and started to toss it up and down in his hand. “All right ya big nasty, take one more step closer and I'll make big boom boom on you!” Jim said.

“Or if you want, you can stay far away from me and keep hiding in the shadows where I can't see you.” He added, sounding a little scared and smiling a nervous smile.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Lord Wrai was laughing a laugh somewhere between nervous and tickled, "Um! Yes! Hello! Crazy kid with the high-grades explosive? Yes, I'm happy that you made it to the 'tuffet' and all, but what ever you're supposed to do next, could you please do it? I'm rather not fond of the spiders currently crawling up my pant leg!"

And sure enough, hundreds of little spiders began crawling about the threads of the webbing.
"No really! This suit is a rental...Though don't worry about the body, it's stolen I promise! Ha!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801886
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 5 K48fh33200/3200Halloween Mascaraide - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:32 pm

"Waaah!" Willi cried in the web. "Where's D-Decaldo!" He attempted to reach for his Fierce Deity Mask, as he could feel the spirit BURNING to be released. Fierce deity saw this anguish as a meal, and the erupting emotions was only fueling him more. "I-I can't move...!"

Leo also struggled in the web. "C'mon, kill the spider!! We need out!!" He looked around, then mumbled to himself... "I need my immortality quest moving again..."
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 5 K48fh3123770/123770Halloween Mascaraide - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:18 pm

Urbi struggled as well and then stopped, thinking about the poem slightly. "Sat on her tuffet..light of day...I know this, come on." He frowned. "Hey! Ladies and Gentlemen, Please calm down! I'm sure your just agitating the spiderlings!" After a bit more thinking he blinked. "The spider in the pages, never saw the light of day. Well, we see the spider..Jim must be the soul that feeds it. But..blood washed the spider away though?" His eyes scanned around.

"There looks like something wet on the ground...those with faint hearts might not survive. Jim! Are you afraid of spiders?! Your soul must be the one that feeds the spider. And the blood that washes it away, maybe you have to kill it! It's blood might react to whatever that weird smell is on the ground. I noticed it with the scroll too. I think it's the ink that woman is using..or whoever is playing with us."

The eyes came out from the dark and and as it would seem, a giant spider, in a strange form as it had gold and blue armored plating and what looked like hieroglyphics of sorts engraved all over it. "But if you have to feed it..then maybe you have to kill it from the inside..I figured it out!" He looked towards the other redhead. "Miss Angel. Your hair. It moves. Can you somehow break open the window behind Jim? You know, never seen the light of day. I think light might blind it. Then Jim you can take it down probley by feeding it your bombs!"

Urbi blushed slightly, lowering his head, wishing he still had his mask on. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to answer everything..people tend to get annoyed with my knowing everything. I didn't mean too."

((^_^ <3 Im so glad you guys are figuring this out!))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:29 pm

Angel looked at the window. "Urbi, I can't reach it with my hair. It's too far away..." she looked around, trying to figure out how to break it. She heard Pixie talking to her.

"Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor." She said, changing her voice to try and sound like an old man. Her voice changed back. "Look! Gename has one! Muh...Muuhhh...Um...Mih..." Pixie tried to pronounce the word, but she couldn't.

"...Mjölnir!" Angel finished what Pixie was trying to say. She looked over and saw that Gename was still clutching his replica of the hammer. "Gename, quickly! Drop your hammer!" She commanded. The alien looked at her questioningly, but he let go of the prop. Before it hit the floor, Angel snatched it up with her hair and took aim at the window. She threw the hammer at the window and hit it dead on, and it cracked. It fell, hammer side down, and it bounced on the floor, just within Angel's reach. "It's made of...rubber?" She asked. "Isn't that a little dangerous?" Gename shrugged. Angel flung the hammer at the window again and it shattered, letting light into the room.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:19 pm

Jim sat up with a jolt when the window shattered. He noticed that it got very bright and the spider now acting very weird from the light. Just like Urbi said, the spider got blinded. Jim wanted to move but he couldn't, seeing the giant spider in bright light made him even more scared.

Suddenly he remembered what Robert told him long ago.
“'Remember Jim, to conquer your fears you have to face them head-on.'” Robert's voice echoed in his head.

Jim narrowed his eyes and he nodded before he stood up and walked to the distorted spider. He took out one more bomb and put it in his hand that was already holding the other one and lit the fuses before tossing them both in the air when the spider's mouth was open. “TIME TO BRING ON THE BOOM BOOM!” He shouted before he used his bat to hit both bombs into the spider's mouth. He took out three more out of his pockets, lit the fuses then tossed them up in the air then hit them hard into the spider's mouth.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:46 pm

The spider was force fed the explosives. As they went off, shards of the armor came towards everyone and as they made contact with anything solid, crashed into dust and vanished into the air. Almost as if they were never there. Yet, as the ashes hit the ground they turned into a red color, lighting up whatever had been written on the floor in a blood like glow. The webbing that had everyone ensnared turned into that familiar green flame and vanished. Leaving them all free. "Wow. Congrads Jim! You faced your fear and saved us." The redhead smiled and then looked down as the blood soaked ink formed into a shape of an arrow, at each point was where a pumpkin sat. His eyes followed it to the point. He walked over and pulled out a book that glowed with the same color, obviously have been covered in the same ink. "Look guys. Sleeping beauty" He flipped it open and found another scroll. He tilted it slightly so he could catch the moon light from the window.

"My congrats to the spider slayer. Have you heard about the princess? The one who was cursed to sleep until her true love came? He never came. She died of a broken heart as her body decayed into nothingness. Her heartbeats inside the bloodstained bones of the silky sheets for the love that never came true. Still your own beating hearts or they may stop permanently in the master domain."

Urbi took a deep shallow and close the book quickly, throwing it as he held his own chest. "It's just someone playing with our heads ok..But the next clue?"
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Angel pulled up her top once she was out of the grip of the spider web. She walked over to the window that she had broken, and picked up the hammer laying there. She handed it to Gename. "Here. Thanks for letting me use it." She said.

"You're welcome, friend." He said, taking his hammer. He listened to Urbi read the riddle. "Where do the humans sleep?" He asked.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:29 pm

The grand Ba'al Wrai dusted himself off as if some remnant of the spider remained. "Well! I had the pleasure of working with Royalty a couple of times, rarely do they ever wanna go peacefully. They act like they own the place! Well...maybe they do...but you know what they say! Be you a king or a little chimeny sweeper, sooner or later you'll have to dance with the reaper! Hmmm.... You know I'm starting to miss that job..."

He seemed to drift off into a daze, only to snape back. "So then! To the top tower then? Princess is ALWAYS on the highest reach of the tallest tower. Always!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801886
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:52 pm

"D-Decald-do..." Willi whimpered as he became free from the webs. "Where are you?" He muttered, surrounded in a cloud of depression.

"Yes, the anguish, the misery, how sustaining! More, Willi! More...!" Fierce Deity called. The emotions Willi was producing was feeding the deity, sucking the emotion off his vessel. "Remember! The more you give, the stronger I shall be for you...! I still have the emotions from the last boy to wear my mask!"

"F-Fierce Deity, no!"

"Heh heh. As you wish. But when that ass of yours is whooped, don't come crying to me...!"

Decaldo sat down in the large blackened room he was placed in. "No light means no water and I'm going to die..." He said depressingly.

"Hey, enough of that talk..." a small wisp flew out, almost from his chest. "Do you really think I'd allow you to get into deadly situations? You'll get out, I promise."

Leo landed on the ground feet first, and drew his Silver Light. "Alright, you bastard, show yourself already!"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 5 K48fh3123770/123770Halloween Mascaraide - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Eclipse shot the Ba'al a look. “Dude, you are really, really, weird.” She said. Then she looked at Leo. “As much as I want to kick this bastard's ass too, we have no choice but to follow the riddle into the next room.” She said before she cracked her knuckles. “And then...THAT B*TCH WILL PAY...” She said in a really dark tone.

Jim walked over to Willi and put his hand on scared boy's shoulder. “Don't worry, we'll get Decaldo and the others back in no time.” He said with a smile.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:16 pm

"A bedroom uh..Mr. Gename. We sleep in bedrooms. But, master domain, It'd be a master bedroom." He looked over at the only well dressed man in the room with the strange thought pattern. "A tower? That sounds right. It did say princess. Ok. I guess we're looking for the tower..I think I remember it being on the left wing, so probley at the end of the stairs on this side actually." The group froze up as the library doors opened back up, the tall and confused looking Robert stood there. "How did?" Urbi blinked and looked back at Jim and smiled. He could only imagine the relief the boy must be feeling inside. "Maybe..it's some sort of reward for facing your fears. Mr. Robert. Do you remember anything?!" The blue haired man just looked a bit confused, like he wasn't aware that he had dissapeared for so long. "I guess not. Ok. Let's go to the tower."

The redhead went ahead a bit and was surprised people followed him, but he tried to stay near Willi. Other then Hoshi and Ankh, he was the only other person here Urbi really sorta, knewish. He looked back and hurried up ahead. For some reason, he felt he needed to solve these things quickly for everyone and before everyone heard him. People tended to pick on him for being as smart as he was and that fear was beginning to creep up on him, even in a room of mostly adults. He glanced up the stairs. A woman's voice called someone's name. The name of a tall alien.

~Of course~

Ankh stood up, and found himself closer to the ground then usual. "No one can understand me if I'm?!" He looked around and sniffed the ground, walking slightly. "Whatever took use must have taken our energy or else I'd still be human." A green flame flew across the sky and light up the chandeliers in the room. There was now light in the area and he could see several others that were taken with them..but none of them were Urbi and strangely, felt an intense worry for him. They could now make out that they were locked in the throne room. The same flames that held the doors to the outside where not seen, but giant, complicated locks of sorts. With runes engraved around them in a glowing circle in shapes and pictures instead of words. At least, he wasn't alone. He ran over on his kitty paws and licked Demon's face slightly, hoping to wake up him.

His ears twitched as he heard someone else already up and walked over to the treeman, sitting to face him and meow. "~Meow"

Last edited by NekoKoibito on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:54 pm

Gename's ears perked up. "Neri...?" He called up the stairs. He started running up the stairs, prompting everyone else to chase after him, so they wouldn't lose sight of him (HA!). Gename made it to the top of the stairs, and waited for a visual clue.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:57 am

"Woooo! This is absolutely way to much fun! Although I wish I wasn't so far from the snack table... Would it be wrong to go back for a couple of shrimp?" the supposed Lord could feel the darting eyes of the others as he ran up the stairs along side them, "Ok! Ok! Though I'd just ask!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" the fierce Captain rushed the locks with his blade! BBBBBBBZZZTTTTTBAM! Only to be repulsed and sent back on his captain's quarters with out even a second thought.

"Damn! Strong incantations these'ns be... BUT THEY WOULDN'T LAST EVEN A SECOND IF ME NAVIGATOR FRANCIS WERE HERE!" he yelled at the locks as if whatever had put them there could hear his insults.

"HAAAAAAA!!!!" like a strange bolt of lightning, the red bearded man jumped from the ground and rushed the door in a weird series of air leaps. As if he was jumping from invisible platform to invisible platform at speeds barely visable, he never touched the ground. That is untill....BBBBBBBBZZZZZZTTTTTBAM! He hit the locks and was sent back again.

He sat up...a little frazzled and a little fried. "A-aye! An-any body 'ave any o' them magics!" this sentence was his last before he fell back in a faint.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801886
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:05 pm

"That was quite some flame!" Eon mumbled not even thinking about where he was whisked off to.

"I wanna find Eon, I miss him!" Cethin said as he and his father walked along.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1946007
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 5 K48fh316690/16690Halloween Mascaraide - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:12 pm

Decaldo petted Ankh's head. He preferred cats over dogs. "Cute cat." He was still somewhat mopey.
Meanwhile, Willi ran to keep up, hoping he'd find his little Deku Scrub again, Leo not far behind for the sake of getting out of there!
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next