Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Mascaraide

+4
Black-Wolf
T-kun
Nova
MenrowSpirit
8 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Halloween Mascaraide - Page 3 Empty Re: Halloween Mascaraide

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:10 pm

Pixie had noticed that Urbi's foot was injured. "Hey, are you ok?" She asked. "That big tall guy stepped on you, didn't he? I can help you! But you have to hold me, ok?" She started to glow green, and she few right into Urbi. She fell to the floor a few seconds later.

Demon was making sure that he didn't step on Yio's toes. He wasn't much of a dancer, but the least he could do was keep from harming people's toes.

Gename laughed. "Yeah, but I stopped growing a few years ago so I'm done. How have you been friend?" He asked Leo.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 3 K48fh3100/100Halloween Mascaraide - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:58 pm

Urbi blinked. "H h Hey!" He lifted her and sat her on the table. He moved his foot. "It's..ok! Thank you miss. So much. Are you ok?" He held her up with 2 of his fingers. "My name is Urbi. What's yours? And what can I do to thank you. Mom always says you should help those that help you."

"A treeman? Hi Treeman." Ankh meowed and his ears twitched. "He's still so cute." And pulled him from Neri's arms, stumbling slightly under the weight of the costume. "And squishy and soft." His ears laid back and he numbed on the top. "Aww, it's not real. I was hope that HEY!" He put Decaldo back in the alieness's arms and went up to a different table. "I can haz that cheeseburger!" Someone tapped his shoulder and he looked back. It was the woman with the green dress. "Oh. you!" She held out her hand. "Me? Dance? Uh...I don't dance good with woman. I'm sorry." But Ankh had no choice as he was dragged onto the dance floor. "H h hey." His face turned red as the woman put her hand on his back and took his other and started dancing. Her eye didn't stray a minute from him. "Umm...Thank you for earlier I guess. You must have seen me change cause you didn't put me outside." After a while longer the woman bowed slightly and leaned over, kissing Ankh's cheek and went of to disappear in the crowd again, yet, her eyes always went back to watch the redhead like a hawk.

Ankh walked back, his face red and eyes in shock and just sat down in a chair beside Yio.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 3 K48fh3540/1000Halloween Mascaraide - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Yio smiled as she dance with Demon. Sure he wasn't the best dancer but she didn't care. All she cared about was that she was dancing with him and was having fun. She hoped that Demon was having fun too.

Jim continued to run around like a ninny then he sped over to Ankh and fell face first onto the ground but then jumped right back to his feet. He was smiling a huge smile and his eyes and pupils were still big. “HEYANKHISN'TTHISAFUNPARTYI'MHAVINGFUNAREYOUI'MALLGITTERY!” He was talking so fast that his words got mashed up together. He began to jump up and down really fast and said, “SowhenIwasRUNNINGAROUNDIsawYioDancingWITHDEMONtheylookgoodTOGETHERdon'tyouthink? CAUSEIDO!! Andheyareyouok? YOURFACELOOKSLIKEACHERRY! MmmILOVECHERRIES!” He then began to flail his arms up and down very fast as he was jumping in place.

As Robert was eating he turned and saw Eclipse giving a threat (that wasn't a threat but a promise) to an odd looking man. Suddenly out of the corner of his eye he saw that mysterious woman in the crowd. When he fully turned around in her direction he couldn't see her anymore. “...Who IS she?” He thought.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 3 K48fh3100/100Halloween Mascaraide - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:30 am

"What be that now?" the cap'n turned about and gave the odd fellow a look over...
"Belay that moment now, be you the bilge rat who went sailing on stolen craft? AYE IT IS! 'Ow ya been ya crazy lubber you!" with out so much as a warning, Tkun was trapped in the pirates manly embrace.

The Grand Ba'al backed away slowly, "Easy missy missy, quite so pi...Now what do we have heeeere?"
With out so much as an apology or goodbye, he slipped away quickly and appeared right next to Jim, "YA MAN! That's what I call enjoying yourself! Do it! Break it down and dance a little! Come on! Dance! Dance! Dance! Dance!" he looked like he was enjoying himself just watching Jim.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801886
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 3 K48fh33200/3200Halloween Mascaraide - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:56 pm

Pixie remained lifeless for a few seconds after Urbi put her on the table. After a while, she opened her eyes, just in time to hear Urbi introduce himself. "Mmm...Hi! I'm Pixie! Glad to meet you!" She said.

Neri cuddled Decaldo a little longer, before putting him down on the ground. "I'm sorry, You're just so sweet. You can go along and party now." She watched Decaldo toddle off before she felt Gename's hand gently caress her shoulder.

"Want to dance?" He asked pleasantly. Neri's cheeks turned a little purple and the two went onto the dance floor. Their style of dance was extremely different from everyone else, but it was still nice to watch. They didn't dance together, but they would to the opposite moves from the other.

Demon didn't mind the two aliens dancing. He just took his time with Yio.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:09 pm

"Pixie? Arn't those mythological creatures?" Urbi asked, holding his head below the table surface so only his eyes up showed. "Your so small. It's dangerous for you to come around with all these giants right?" His eyes trailed over to Hoshi who made a few gestures, making Urbi turn red. "Yeah. I was the one that got hurt and I'm normal size."

Ankh's ears sprang up. Normally, he would have turned into a cat from being scared, but he had be so deeply spaced out and in thought, it was a bunch of mummbleing was about all he heard from Jim. "Huh? yeah. I'm ok..just something weird happened. I've never been kissed by a girl before, even on the cheek." his hand rose to mentioned face. "But..it felt different..like almost not gross." He noticed the deku on the floor and grinned brightly. "Look at the candycorn treeman Jim!" He laided down on all fours and swatted at the top slightly. ''He's so cute!"
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 3 K48fh3540/1000Halloween Mascaraide - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Eon and Cethin remained in the restroom for about five minuets.

"Are you calmed down?" Eon asked.

"Yes." Cethin replied.

"Shall we go dance?" Eon asked as he held out his hand.

"Yes... lets..." Cethin replied before they went out onto the dance floor, and joined other couples in their dancing.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1946007
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 3 K48fh316690/16690Halloween Mascaraide - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:14 pm

Jim was still jumping up and down really fast. He was about to say something to The Grand Ba'al but got sidetracked when Ankh mentioned Decaldo. “OH MY GOD IT'S THAT CANDY TREE THING!!!” He said before he ran over to the little deku.
“MUST NOM MUST NOM MUST—NYAH!!! Jim suddenly tripped and skidded to Decaldo and stopped right at his feet. Jim then quickly jumped up and picked him up and bit the side of his costume only to make a sad (octorock) face when it tasted like fabric and some kind of stuffing.
“Aw...MAN! ...It's not real candy...” He said sadly before he put Decaldo on the floor and started to jump up and down again. “OHMYGOD! FOR SOME FREAKING REASON I'M HAPPY! WEEEEE!!!!” He said before he fell on the floor on his side and kicked his legs so that he started to spin in a circle on his head. “NYAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!” He yelled loudly as he spun faster.

An unamused Robert saw what Jim was doing. He turned around with his food in his hand and sat at the nearest table.

Yio noticed Gename and Neri dance. As she stared at them she thought that their dance was a bit interesting. She then turned her attention back on Demon and continued to enjoy their dance.

Eclipse's tail flicked a hard flick of anger when the strange man left her without saying anything. She was fuming as she walked up to him. She put a hand on his shoulder and spun him around to face her.
“How dare you leave without saying anything!!! You asshole!!! I ought to knock you into next week!!!” She yelled with anger in her voice. “And before I forget...HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE SOMEONE ELSE AS BEING MORE FEMININE THAN ME OR MY FRIEND!!!!!” She added before she grabbed him by the collar with one hand and lifted him high above her head. “I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE VERY, VERY FEMININE THANK YOU!!!!! And if you say that I'm not feminine again...I'LL RIP OUT YOUR DAMN INTESTINES!!!! Do I make myself clear?”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Ankh's ears perked up and he hunched over, like a cat ready to pounce. "I shouldn't but. Moving. So fast!" He swatted at Jim as he spun, giving into his cat instincts. Periodically jumping back and then returning to that position. His butt stuck up slightly and he finally pounced, grabbing into Jim's arm and put it in his mouth, noming on the sleeve slightly before pulling back and tapped Jim slightly as he stopped moving. "Why'd you stop. Maybe if I move you somewhere." He tried to drag Jim's arm off, but it was to heavy and he stepped back, bumping into Decaldo. His eyes appearing more..kitty playful then usual. He started noming on the top where Jim had tried and licked it slightly, rubbing against it. And accidntly tilted the treeman on his back, Ankh laying parcully on it, careful not to sit on the scrub himself. "Gomendize. This happens sometimes. By the way. I'm Ankh."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Rama finally released Tkun with a girn that spanned ear to ear. "So then! Point me to the grubs! I've got a port hole where me stomach once was!"

Even being held up, all the Ba'al could give was a smile, "My my! Such rage! Such wrath!" his faced turned sad for a moment, "Sadly, however, that's not my department. You'd have to talk to Shaitan about that one. I'm sure he offers great rewards for a young demon such as yourself. Believe me, I've been where you stand now. But work has brought me here!"

Though her grip refused to loosen, he continued on his banter, "Now I am the gluttonous herald of all that is fun and pleasing! I mean no harm, simply here to bring joy and glee to the little boys and girls who never get to be spoiled! And Hallows' Eve is the best time to do that. Parties, tricks and treats, and of course spookity spooks of all shapes and sizes! Why reserve yourself like a trained dog or common house wife? Isn't there a few things a creature of the darkness such as yourself doesn't get to do usually? Don't you ever just wanna cut a rug and splerge on yourself now and then?"

He gave Eclipse one last look of remorse, "Cause if you can stand here and tell me no...then you truly can't be human!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801886
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 3 K48fh33200/3200Halloween Mascaraide - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:55 pm

"Name's Decaldo!" Decaldo squeaked. "Uhhh... how do I get up if I fell?"

Willi saw Decaldo by the sugary punch, and immediately ran over. "D-Decaldo, we went over th-this on our way here!!" He stopped and crouched. "Remember? N-No sugary foods or d-drinks. It's not good for you."

"Aww, but Willi, I was just playing..."

"Hm?" He looked at the cat sitting on the Deku Scrub. "Oh, I-I see. I'm sorry, D-Decaldo." He held out his hand to Ankh. "H-Hello."

Leo walked up. "Why can't he consume sugar? Did you know plants can actually grow faster if they consume tiny amounts of sucrose? It's true. But too much is fatal."

"Y-Yeah. I d-don't think Decaldo knows his limit."

"Not just even a little bit, Willi? Please, oh please? Sweeeeeet-toooooooth..."

"D-Don't use that 'sweet-tooth' thing on me, m-mister. Most of the candy will make you choke."
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 3 K48fh3123770/123770Halloween Mascaraide - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:08 pm

"LEO MAH BOI!" Nova shouted before he threw his right arm over Leo's shoulder with a bottle of wine in his left hand, and a face that was brim with drunkenness. "My son finally got himself a date! They're over there!" He said before pointing to Gename and Neri while Cethin and Eon were in the exact opposite direction.

Cethin noticed Nova pointing in the wrong direction with Leo beside him. "Oh I can't let uncle Leo see me like this..." Cethin thought before his face got red, and he tried to hide it in Eon's mane.

"What's the problem now...?" Eon whispered as they still continued to dance.

Cethin pointed a tail over towards Nova, who at this point, almost had Leo in a headlock.

"The elf-eared guy? Are you related to him? I'm not seeing the family resemblance..." Eon whispered.

Nova blinked a few times before turning his head. "NO! Over there he is!" He said before he swung Leon right around like he was some sort of rag doll. "The muscular gentleman with him is none other then my future son-in-law!" He added before he took a large swig of wine from the bottle. "I don't how long they've been together, but they're so happy, aren't they!" He said before a hiccup came over him.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1946007
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 3 K48fh316690/16690Halloween Mascaraide - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Hoshi could hear the loud mouth all the way from where they were. Urbi, quickly got up, grabbed her. "Wait what are you doing?!" She mentioned about Nova's drunkenness was on her nerves and it upset alot of people. "Let me say something then. You have a..bad way with words. come on Pixie. I'll carry you." He said, lifting her and carried her with one hand, grabbing a loaf of bread with another. "Excuse me sirs. I'm sorry to intrude but, your uh..drunkeness is offending alot of people. If you eat this, it'll obsorb some of the alcohol. I know my opinion might not matter much, but it's the nice thing to do." Urbi said, staring up at the other redhead and looked over at Leo. "Agian. I'm sorry for intruding. I thought I could help."

Ankh grinned. "Ok Decaldo." He sat indian style, helping the plant on his feet and grabbed a glass from the table, drinking most of the cup and gave the little bit to him. "A little bit won't hurt right. Besides, this is a once a year thing. Kids are suppose to get sugar rushes~Nyan."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Leo looked like he just got done being spun for half an hour. Willi had already been scared into a corner.

Decaldo bowed in gratitude to Ankh, and drank the punch. He began to bounce around happily, but he wasn't bouncing off the walls like Jim. If his mobility wasn't limited, he'd certainly be running around. He tried waddling to the dance floor, but fell several times. "Can I make a costume swap?" He asked, rolling around trying to get on his feet.

Leo got back up. "It might be best if you wanna run around."

Last edited by Deku Link on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
Halloween Mascaraide - Page 3 K48fh3123770/123770Halloween Mascaraide - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:35 pm

The second Nova saw Urbi his eye went into what looked like a shocked look and he let go of Leo. "My, my did you grow up!" He said before he finished the bottle and set it on the table. "And you've even got yourself a date! Man your parents must be proud!" He added before he picked him up. He brought his tail up into Urbi's face. "You remember this? You wanna play with it still don't ya?" He teased before he tickled Urbi's nose with it. "C'mon, I know you want to! You're still that adorable baby I once saw!" He added.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1946007
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:13 pm

Pixie let Urbi carry her around for a little. "You know Mr. Urbi, I'm fine around all of these giants. Half of them are my friends!" She said. "They won't hurt me!" She giggled. "Besides, I have Angel to protect me!"

Gename and Neri finished their dance, and went back to the food table for some food. "Hey, this is really good! But it's so small. Why is it so small?" Neri said, with a cheeseburger in her hand. Gename leaned over and whispered in her ear. "...Oh. Well, that's unfortunate." She said, and took another cheeseburger.

Demon and Yio finished their dance. "Well, was it fun?" He asked.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:24 pm

"That's nice. Can you tell them to let me go then? Or maybe, get Angel's help? I think he's to drunk to listen to me." Urbi was careful not to drop the tiny sprite. "My parents? How do you know them?" And moved the tail from his face best he could. "Sir. Please let me go. I'm not a baby! I'm a man thank you!" He demanded. Hoshi grabbed onto Urbi and pulled, maaging to free Urbi from the demon's grasp as the redhead squirmed, falling to the ground. "Thanks Hoshi." Urbi stood up, putting Pixie in her hands. "You have completely embarrassed me! If you know me, then I demand an apologize." Urbi said, sounding more like someone his age should, not the proper self he tries to be. "I don't even know your name and you just go grabbing people! You sir, are a barbaric idiot! I feel sorry for everyone here that knows you!"

Ankh lowered his ear as the teen started yelling. "It's so feirce.." Ankh said, having moved behind Leo slightly to hide.

Last edited by NekoKoibito on Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Yio smiled an nodded her head. “Yes it was. Thank you.” She said and started to blush.

After Ankh played with Jim like a cat toy, Jim just laid there for a second before jumping back on his feet and continued to run around. “NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!” He yelled before he skidded to a stop in front of Ankh. “HEY ANKH! Whyareyouhidingbehindthisdude?!” He said really fast in an excited tone. He then started to jump up and down really fast and held out his hands. “LOOK AT DEM HANDS!! THEY'RE SO...USE-FULL!! DAHAHAHAHA!! THIS PARTY IS AMAZING!! AND SO ARE MY HANDS!!”

Robert still sat at his table and watched as some people got off the dance floor while others started their dance or continued dancing. He wondered if he should ask someone to dance with him.

Eclipse's eyebrow twitched and her tail flicked and she tighten her grip on the Ba'al. “One...what the HELL do you mean when you said that rage isn't “your department” and when you said that you've been where I am now. If you say what I think you're going to say...well, use your imagination.” She said coldly while giving him a death glare.

“Two...I DO NOT RESERVE MYSELF LIKE A TRAINED DOG OR A COMMON HOUSE WIFE!!!!!!!!”

She then took a deep breath and said, “And of course I'm not a damn human!!!! These feline ears, and tail are real!!!!! And how did you know that I'm a demon and not some kind of neko? Have you been stalking me?!?!?! UGH! YOU'RE SUCH A CREEP!!!!”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523866
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:42 pm

"Oh you're even more adorable now! Trying act like an adult." Nova said before swooshing around behind Urbi then kneeling so his head was over his left shoulder. "Oh yes! I remember Chize! He was quite the silent one, oh but your mommy was just quite the parent!" He added before noticing Ankh nearby.

"Ankh! How comes you're not with your son?" He asked before he drug the kitty over to him. "This is a family event!" He added. "Now help your son have a fun time with his date!" He said before he fell over and started laughing randomly.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1946007
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:53 pm

Pixie leaped out of Urbi's arms, and let Angel take over. She smiled at Urbi. "Long time, no see, little guy. Well, I guess I can't quite call you little anymore. Hee hee." She pinched his cheek. She watched as Nova dragged Ankh over to Urbi, and then flopped onto the floor. "Well, I'll be going to dance. See you in a bit!" She walked up to the captain, and dragged him out onto the dance floor. She didn't care if he couldn't dance, she just wanted to party.

Neri and Gename were still stuffing their faces at the food table.

Demon had to sit down because the heels killed his feet.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:31 pm

"What?" His face turned red as Angel messed with his cheeks. "How does everyone know..what?!" "WHAT?!" Ankh and Urbi looked at each other. Ankh ripped his mask off. "Now you look here! I'm only 16! And Chize is the only one I'd EVER have sex with!" Ankh said, hissing slightly under his voice. "How DARE you accuse me of cheating!" He jumped on Nova and started bitting his arm. scratching at him. Urbi grabbed the neko and pulled him back " Your gonna get yourself hurt. Hoshi?" She ripped apart some bandaging tape she had in her kit, grinning evilly. and outside.

"That drunken bastard! Seriously. Alcohol does no good for anyone. How can everyone juts be letting him go around like that?!" Urbi grabbed a rock and threw it in anger, hitting Ankh in the face and knocking him over. "Oh shi.." Urbi came over and help him sit up. "I'm sorry. I don't usually act like that." They stared at each other. and Urbi cleared his throat, sitting back. "I wonder if this would break the space time continum or something..look..uh Chize you mentioned..that's my father's name." Ankh's ears twitched. "Chi-san is my boyfriend." "That's what Mom calls him too." His head lowered and Ankh tilted his head. "Then..you are my son?" "..."

Hoshi however sat on the Demon's chest, a knife from the table balanced under one of her fingers and the tip spinning on the man's chest. She had tapped his mouth shut and hands up, allowing him to still walk if his drunken ass could even get up and honestly wanted to stick her foot up his mentioned ass for being so annoying, but she promised to play nice.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:09 pm

Nova just layed there drunk as ever with Hoshi pinning him down when his eye started to look a little strange. It started to look like there was a hand inside of it when a thin, ghost like hand worked itself out of the eye, yet still stayed connected to it.

The hand worked it's onto Hoshi's neck just above her scar and worked it's way up in to her face rubbing her skin as it went. When it reached her eye it constantly gave it a good poke before it went right through her pupil. As painful as it was, her eye was completely unharmed. The hand found her brain, and wrapped around the stem and squeezed it a few times sending pain flashes running through her veins and muscles.

A telepathic-like voice echoed in her head saying "Come on baby, leave the kid behind and come home with me."

A few seconds after the voice faded, the hand worked it's way out of Hoshi's
entire head and back from hence it came.

Cethin and Eon were still dancing when Cethin noticed what had happened to his drunken old man. "Eon! Go do something about her and bring my dad here." He said.

"Of course!" Eon said before he ended there dance with a rather stylish spinning of Cethin. He then walked over and gave the knife a kick strong enough to get the knife away, but weak enough to keep it from flying away and killing someone.

"Excuse me miss, but I'm going to need to take my drunken soon-to-be step-father to his son." He said before he picked Hoshi up rather swiftly and set her down just as fast. "I know you don't like being touched, but I can't have you sitting on him like that." He added before he took a finger and tore the tape tying Nova's hands together.

"Alright big guy." He said before he helped the drunken fox to a sitting-up position before he hoisted him over a shoulder and walking off.

Nova was drunkly looking at Hoshi batting his eye brows in a sloppily seductive manner.

Eon set Nova down against a wall and yanked the tape over his mouth off then sat on his legs and held his arms down. "Ok, I got him." He said.

Cethin knelt down in front of Eon, but his cape got caught on Eon's grass skirt.

"Ya know, You have a really nice butt." Eon said in a cheerful tone.

"Oh shut up!" Cethin said before getting red. After a moment he went back to looking at his father. He pulled out his fan and kept it closed and started to slap him back and fourth with it. "Snap out it! You know you've had too much, yet you still drank more! What the hell is wrong with you tonight!?" He said as he slapped.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1946007
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:20 pm

Hoshi gripped onto Nova's costume top slightly, her heels trying to drill into the hard floor below her before she heard the voice and grabbed the knife, only to find it was kicked from her hands and eon had dropped her onto the floor, dragging the man off. Hoshi, grabbed a knife and threw it through the people, flying past Cethin's head and into the wall near Nova's face before grabbing another and walking through the people. As she approached The foxes the mysterious woman walked in front of her, grabbing Hoshi's wrist, who struggled back. She signed something with her hands and Hoshi glared at her, trying to fight back but the pretend nurse failed. Hoshi shot Nova the bird, mouthing a very vulgar threat through her silent lips and pushed the woman back, walking off into the bathroom and slamming the door, where she punch one of the mirrors and started trying to pry a piece of the broken shard off, her fingers cutting up without so much as a change of expression on her face.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1713220
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:23 pm

Leo turned away from the fight, acting as if he had never met Nova. He drank a glass of wine embarrassingly, his face as red as his drink.

"C-Come, Decaldo, You needn't be around these things after what we've b-been through," Willi huffed as he picked up the Deku Scrub and walked by the two in a rather irritated manner. All he wanted was to dance and perhaps a costume contest. The two stayed in the Lobby until Willi suspected that everything was done.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1591339
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:33 pm

"Looks like there was a fight." Demon said, rubbing his heels. He kinda wanted to join in, but he didn't want to get kicked out. He just hoped everyone was ok.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754323
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next