Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:57 pm

Okoyr winced in pain but gripped tigher. "I'm a pirate kid. I do this for the fun of it. You think I can just pull money out of my ass? I steal it to get what I want. Your problem is that you are stealing from the wrong person. You'd have better luck actually stealing from the wine shop itself if you want it that badly." Then she noticed her hand not even bleeding. "So Nova was right. Its all in our head. Impressive."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 4 Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets

Post by Nova Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:59 pm

A tresure chest appeard about 20 yards from where they were.

"Looks like I won't need that crate, since that chest is probubly full of money." Emerald said while trying to get free.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 4 K48fh316690/16690Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:02 pm

Okoyr narrowed her eyes. "Yeah chest's of money just randomly appear from no where. She released the girl and stood up, brushing her hand and the needles vanished as the fell before picking her crate back up. "You sure it doesn't contain a trap? I could check for ya." She said, waving.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:04 pm

"Nah, you don't need to." Emerald said before making a mad dash for the chest.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 4 K48fh316690/16690Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:09 pm

Okoyr looked up at the two teens and they all shurgged their shoulders. She flew up to them and took them both to the ground before telling them to wait there. She vanished for a moment and reappeared, the crate gone and holding only one bottle with her, another in her belt. "That'll be fine. No used to carrying that crate around."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:53 am

Name: Magus
Homeland: The dark dungeons and abandoned temples that dot Hyrule
Reason for coming: He's sort of on a temporary banishment into the world of light.

"Owww... That's the last time I try to steal from some one.....but where am I suppose to get money?" A tall figure adorned in a dark cloak could be seen hidding in the shadows of the alley two blocks over. He rubbed his head where Isaac had bashed him with the bottle. The figure clapped his hands together, and instantly shrunk down to about 2/3s the size he was. The black cloak dissappeared only to reveal a blue one underneath it, with a rather stylish hat to boot!
The now smaller figure's stomache growled, "Oooooh I'm so hungery!"
He slowly slinked himself out of the ally, still walking only in shadows.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 4 K48fh33200/3200Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:31 am

Isaac looked at the ground as they walked.
"So...You said you're from Earth?" He asked. "The thing is, we're from a place called Earth too. But the technology you have...That wasn't invented when we left. So that means...This place must be a land where multiple worlds and timelines intervene..."
"When we left it was 2010. What was the year when you left Okoyr?" Ara asked.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 4 K48fh3100/100Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:45 pm

Okoyr blinked. "Small world huh? Hmm, you mean this?" The lazer like sword appeared. "This isn't technology. These are my powers that my Mom gave to me when she created me." She folded her arms, her finger on her chin in a pondering fashion. "My sister claims to only be about 2000 years old but Mom said she created us over 5000 years ago...But to answer your question it was about 1992 when I left." She laughed. I'm not technological. All these tricks are mine alone."

((I just used the year Tenchi Muyo first came out XD))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:20 pm

"Okay then...So it seems that humans CAN have unique powers..." Isaac continued to wonder. "You said when your Mom "created" you...Does that mean you were made differently than normal people?"
"You don't have to answer any of his questions that you don't want to!" Ara said quickly. "Don't piss off the chick with the laser sword. Stop asking so many questions!" Ara hissed into Isaac's ear.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 4 K48fh3100/100Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:27 pm

Okoyr laughed. "Its ok. As you see, there are many worlds diffrent from Earth. Considering you seemed shocked by it means you didn't come the normal means, through space." Okoyr fiddled with her ear, glacning over at Emerald fiddeling with the random chest. "Me and my half sister were created in a lab. I'm not human. I mean, My appearance should give it away." She laughed. "I'm a humanoid demon. she used her eggs and DNA from a creature you wouldn't know of called masses and my sister was created. I was the same way, but a..former colleague of Mom's got a hold of me so I have a Dad as well, unlike my sister." She laughed. "But enough about me. If you guys don't know about this stuff then you really are from Earth. But then. How did you get here?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:43 pm

"Well...We were just perfectly normal people over a year ago." Isaac began. "But one day, due to a certain...Occurence...Both of our parents were killed. Neither of us had any family beyond them. From that day on, we've been the only family either of us has. We decided we couldn't stay where we were, so we began travelling. We've been living on our own since then, wandering over many lands. One day, we set up camp, when a small light floated over us. We were curious, so we followed it. It led us into a forest, where we met a strange child. We didn't stop to talk. We immediatly ran. We exited he woods, and entered a large field. We wandered for a few days, finding gems, which appear to be currency, in bushes. On the fourth day, we found the entrence to a town. We went in, and were mugged by that guy in the cloak. He tried taking more, so we ran from him until we could find an opportunity to get rid of him. That's when we found you." Isaac concluded.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:53 pm

Okoyr raised an eyebrow. "Well isn't that a high wired story." She laughed. "Well I don't plan on returning anytime soon but if you ever find you want to leave. then I can take you back to Earth someday."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:55 pm

"We really have no reason to go back. There's nothing there for us." Isaac said.
"Besides, this world seems so much more interesting." Ara said looking at the strange green girl.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:56 pm

"I say we leave her butt there and head back to town. I'm starved." She laughed and waved her hand as she started walking, "Lets go then. Its on me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:58 pm

"WOO!" Isaac shouted as Ara stared at him. "What?" He asked.
"You're just so...quiet usually." She replied.
"Not when it comes to food."
"I kinda feel bad for her though..." Ara said.
"What? She tried to STRANGLE me!"
"Well yeah, but she only did that because she was hungry, right? I say we bring her with us. I'll pay for her."
"I think you're making a mistake..." Isaac said under his breath.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:01 pm

"If she wants to come I don't care. So long as she keeps her hands on her own plate. I've stabbed my sister for taking my food many times." Okoyr laughed, rubbing her hand at the memeory.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:03 pm

"It's okay. Isaac nearly bit my finger off for a carrot. Hey! Hey...Um...What should I call her?" Ara said. "Oh! Hey! Emerald!" Ara said calmly as she slowly walked towards the girl. "Hey. Do you need food? Because...We'll buy some for you."

(the carrot: I've actually done that to my friend in RL.)
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:04 pm

"They're offering me food... but would they serve me as minions to dominate the world? Highly doubtable..." Emerald thoguh to herself before making the tresure chest vanish.

"So where are going to eat first?" She asked without turning around.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:08 pm

Okoyr shurgged her shoulders. "I don't know. What's and where do you eat around here? I'm fine with anything."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:13 pm

"I don't really have a say in things around here..." Isaac said, slightly angry.
"Shut up." Ara muttered, nudging Isaac.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Okoyr turned around as the reached the center. "Fine then. Emerald, what do you want to eat? Except I suppose your so hungrey you could eat an..what did those people call them...? Octorocks?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:15 pm

"Anything filling, It's been six days since I last had something decent." Emerald said as her stomack started to growl loudly.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:19 pm

"Would bread and cheese work? There's a guy selling over there." Ara pointed out. "Other than that...I don't know anywhere else to eat here."
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:22 pm

Okoyr sighed. "Wait here." She went over, got a really long loaf of bread and lots of cheese. Walked to a butler's shop, baught some pork and beef then headed over to a vestiable stand, bought some greens. The pirate walked past the three and into the bakery where she just got the bread. After about two mins, came out with a huge sub. She summoned her dagger and sliced it up into 4 half foot-longs. "There. You need to use what you have around ya." She laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:25 pm

"Finaly! It's been weeks since i had meat!" Emerald shouted as she tore her apart and finished it within seconds.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next