Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets Empty Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets

Post by Nova Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm

Twas the middle of spring in hyrule, and people from everywhere have been coming to enjoy the surroundings of Hyrule in bloom. Authoreties were bustling everywhere, making sure all the touris from other lands were aware of Hyrule's laws, and such so order would be maintained.

(This doesn't revolve around castle town entirley, but the town would be overloaded with tourists and such. amirite?)

For first post:
Charector limit: 4 per person is max.

Name
Homeland(optional)
Reason for coming(optional)

Feel free to add more.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets K48fh316690/16690Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Okoyr Hakubi
Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets Hjkl
Race:Demon/Humanoid
Homeland: Considers Earth to be her home, although she left long ago
Reason: Even a space pirate needs a vacation once in a while. Hyrule just happened to be on a planet close by and it was further back in times then most places, she she could get away from technology and annoying lights, noises for a change. (May reconize her from the Terrina RP. Wanted to keep player her but that one sorta died so here she is. She is my Tnechi Muyo FC and I don't want to hear about it 64! xP))

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets

Post by Nova Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:32 pm

Name: Nova Spiritfox
Race: Yokai. Species: Kitsune
Homeland: Hyrule
Reaons for attending: Just because he's a demon, doesn't mean he doesn't take part in festivities.

Appearence: Nine silver fox tails, silver fox ears, fox nose, light green t-shirt, knee length white shorts, white peasent shoes, blood red eyes, thick silver hair, thin limbs, and a ghostly glow.

_________

Name: Elice Moonlight
Race: Hylian
Homeland: Hyrule
Reason for attending: Where ever Nova goes, she'll probubly follow, but she also enjoys the time of year.

Appearence: Red maid outfit, orange maid shoes, long blonde hair with a few red locks in the front, gold anklet, and bright yellow eyes.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets K48fh316690/16690Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:02 pm

I'm using Espe and Celeste, who are in the registration desk already. Probably use someone else as well.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 686377
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets K48fh33175/3200Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:10 pm

Okoyr laughed. "You make these your self you say?" her eyes scanned the winery front desk. "Give me which ever has the most alcohol." she laughed. There was one thing she loves as much a stealing, and it was sake. But wine was close enough to it in this world.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:17 pm

"Spring time is always nice, isn't it Elice?" Nova said as he was sitting on a tree branch on a tree outside the town gate.

"Yes, yes it is Nova, it's too bad it only happens once a year..." Elice said as she was still attempting to climb the three herself.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:55 pm

She dropped the rupees on the counter and left. She glanced to see that no one was looking and fly up on top of a balcony edge and pulled at the cork. "Come on." She started biting at the end.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:16 pm

"This tree is too difficult to climb..." Elice mumbled as she made her decent. "Why don't we go into town?" She added.

"Good idea, I need more Red Wine, and you could probubly drop by the market." Nova said as he jumped down and started to walk towerd the gate.

"Aren't you afraid the people are going to run from you?" Elice asked.

"They probubly will, but when you're a ghost, you get used to and over it." Nova said before leaving out a warm smile as they walked into town.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:16 pm

Okoyr sighed. "Not even my strength can get this off." She sighed and jumped down from the blacony. "Someone must have a wine opener somewhere. If there weren't so many people around I could just open it with my sword." She sighed and started walking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Nova and Elice had walked into the town's winery.

"What can I do for ya?" The shop owner said.

"I'll take 600 rupees worth of crates of you're finest red wine." Nova said as he set 3 silver rupees on the counter.

"Very well." The shop owner shouted in a cheerful tone as he fetched his number one customer's order.

"Elice, why don't you head over to the market?" Nova said.

"Certainly. I presume you can get the wine back to the mantion then." Elice said as she walked out.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Okoyr stopped, noticing the strange person come out of there. she laughed. "Cool hair." Noticing the red locks in it. She stepped up to the winery counter. "Yo. You got anything I can get this cork off with?" She asked and narrowed her eyes, they shifted to the side of her face and notice the group of silky silver tails. "Seems like I'm no the only weirdo around here."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:58 pm

The shop owner set down 4 crates of wine on the couter, then turned to Okoyr.

"You bet! We got all kinds of wine! From the light kind that the ladies like, to the very strong that some of the tougher people like!" The shop owner said.

"Thanks." Nova said as he had ghosts carry the crates out.

Last edited by Nova on Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:13 pm

Okoyr tapped her finger and set the bottle ontop of the counter. "I was in here 10 minutes ago. I asked if you have anything to open it with."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:15 pm

"I can certainly try and open it!" The shop owner said as he got a cork opener and fought with it for a little before getting it open.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:19 pm

"Haha." She grabbed the bottle and took a huge swig out of it. "Thanks." Then her eyes caught site of the ghosts. "Well well. That's a trick. But something tells me that this isn't a normal trick for people around here." She looked through her bottle and forwned, slamming mroe rupees onto the counter. "Give me your strongest stuff. Not that light crap."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:24 pm

"Very well!" The shop owner said running back to the celler to get a crate of his strongest wine. "Not very often we find customors liek you!" He went on before setting the crate down and swiped the rupees into his pocket.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:51 pm

"Let's say I'm not from around here." She laughed and Lifted the crate onto her shoulder. "Thanks." She left the place and glanced around, finishing the bottle she had already had. She stared up at the pink leaves and blossoms of the spring trees. "This is a nice place. Too bad there is no Sake." She laughed and set the crate down beside her, kicking back by laying against the center fountain, her feet on top of the crate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:55 pm

"Well, this should do for now..." Elice said as she walked through the square carrying several baskets of various goods.

Back at the manor gate.

"Well, after i drop these off, I can enjoy the spring..." Nova thought to himself as he opened his rusted gate.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:18 pm

She exhaled and smiled. "This place isn't so bad." She glanced at her wallet. "Looks like the rupees I got off those muggers as run low." She glanced towards the huge castle. "Bet they would have alot of money just waiting to be spent in their storage."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:41 pm

A boy waited on a roof, holding a bow, aimed at Okoyr. "This is what you get for-"
"ESPE!" screecheed a girl climbing up on the roof. "What did I tell you about working on one of our dates?"
"We're not dating, Celeste, so let me kill her and we'll be on our way."
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 686377
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets K48fh33175/3200Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:47 pm

Okoyr dropped her feet and toss the empty bottle into a near-by trash can like contanior. "Now to get this open." She frowned noticeing the crate nailed shut. She glanced around, no one was paying attention to her. "Hehe." She held out her hand and a smaller dagger appeared and she started cutting through the side.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:39 pm

"She's armed."
"You're leaving."
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 686377
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:42 pm

She let out a hardy laugh as the side came off and she could get another bottle. "Yes. Praise whoever rules here." She laughed and frowned. "Crap it." She pulled at the bottle with her teeth, forgetting how hard these were to open.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:03 am

"KEEP RUNNING!" Isaac shouted as he and Ara ran through the gates of Castle Town.
"HE'S RIGHT THERE!! KEEP RUNNING!!" He shouted again.
Isaac and Ara ran down a back alleyway, hoping to lose their pursuer.
Looking back, Isaac said, "Ok,I think we-"
"WINE!" Ara shouted.
Isaac looked ahead to see someone sitting with their back against a crate filled with wine bottles.
"Perfect." Isaac thought with a smile.
"HEADS UP!" Ara shouted at the person with the wine.
Isaac jumped over the crate, tipping it as he went, and spilling its contents all over the alleyway. He picked up two bottles, and turned to face their pursuer. A man in a black traveling cloak was dashing down the alleyway. Ara pulled out her knife, and stood next to Isaac. As the man ran at them, Isaac jumped at the wall, bounced off, and landed behind the strange man, swinging one of the wind bottles at his head. The man ducked, and Isaac swung the other bottle straight down, hitting the man, shattering the bottle, and knocking him to the ground.
"NOW ARA!" Isaac shouted.
Ara jumped over the man, wound her free arm around his neck, and pressed the knife to his throught.
"Give us our money. NOW!" Ara commanded.
"I don' know...Wha' yer talkin 'bout..." The man said, out of breath.
"I saw you take our rupees from Ara." Isaac said. "That's why we attacked you. You decided to try being intimidating, and I went along with it until I could find a good place to finish this and get our money back."
"Okay...Okay...It's in my pocket."
"I'll get it" Isaac said as he reached into the man's pocket.
"Okay, let him go Ara." He said.
Immediately after Ara let him go, the man ran down the alleyway, possibly to try and find another, weaker, victim.
Isaac walked over to the person who originally had the wine.
"Here." He said quietly handing her the bottle that was still intact. "I'm sorry I had to take some of your wine." He continued in a small voice.
"Oh, come on Isaac. Be a little more grateful." Ara said. "Sorry we had to do that, but thanks. Here," she said pulling a few rupees out of her pocket, "I know it isn't the full price, but take it anyway."
"Yeah...Thanks." Isaac said.
"I'm Ara." She said. "My quiet friend here is Isaac. Who're you?"
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 778392
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets K48fh3100/100Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:22 am

"Hmm... who's this new guy? And... did he say her name was Ara?"
"Why do you care?"
"Why are you still here?"
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 686377
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next