Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy

+2
Akkiden Mikuo
Link64
6 posters

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy Empty Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy

Post by Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:46 pm

((Mine and Silver's rp died so this was born, but anyone can join))

Many villages and people were murdered during the war that went on when Ganondorf, the King of Evil reigned while twilight was invading the land. After the place was saved, many of the older knights began to plot with the royal consol about having a school to train the people of Hyrule the ways of fighting and magic, in case something like this were to happen agian, they wouldn't have to wait necessarily for a hero, in case it was too late.

To make things more tense, people from neighboring countries (and unknown to Hyrule, planets) have also wished to attend school where some of the heros of the war where being teachers. The Royal Achedenmy of Hyrule was created in the Feilds near the Hyrule Castle. To make things more tense, the portals to the twilight relem are begining to weaken across Hyrule and more strange monsters have been appearing.

This obviously takes place after the Twilight Princess, but may have locations of OoT and MM can be a neighboring contrey if your character wishes to dwell from there (if they arn't from another relem)). This means characters from OoT, such as Impa, Daurnia and Naburoo are possible teachers in the school.

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy

Post by Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:48 pm

(Required for first post)

Name:
Apprence:Not nessesary but if you wish
Heigth:
Roomate: (If included)
Weapon:?
Magic:?
Birthplace:
Reason for Attending Hyrule Achendemy:

*HEY LISTEN! Roleplayers aren't allowed to have more then 4 characters in the rp. Don't make a zillion of them!!*[b]

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy

Post by Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Ankh-Reason for Attending Hyrule Achendemy: He was sent here by his goddess to try and learn magic to help keep the evil god Set from returning to the mortal world agian. Being bounded to his partner and boyfriend Chize, the other teen was dragged into this world as well.

Chize-Reason for Attending Hyrule Achendemy: He can't learn the ways of the swords that is required to protect his life on Earth, so he was sent here with his guardian Ankh to learn.

I know I over did the description then I required but I had this made already soo <3

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:10 am

I'll join! Just give me a day to make my awesome heroic character and.......oh god.......you're characters are gay.................I know you won't, I hope you won't! But I keep getting the feeling that if I make a character in this RP (Who you know will be straight!), I will end up the butt of soooooo many jokes.......God help me....

Oh, and I do believe you spelled "academy" wrong.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy K48fh33200/3200Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:07 pm

((Spelling is overrated and don't worry. As mentioned above, they are staying with eachother))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:12 pm

MenrowSpirit wrote:(Required for first post)

Name: Ryan Revlis
Apprence:Not nessesary but if you wish
Race: Myertanian
Heigth: 5'6
Roomate: Rocky and Darwin (from Silver's Home!)
Weapon:Blade of the Revlid
Magic:Revlis inherited powers
Birthplace:Myerton
Reason for Attending Hyrule Achendemy:
The son of Silver Revlis, (Yes, Silver and Crystal get married and have Ryan.) Learns from the academy to learn to fight, and claim the heir to the blade of the Revlis, (It knows it's user.)
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699161
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy K48fh363670/63670Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:21 pm

Name: T-kun
Apprence: Same as Hyrule Cafe
Race:Hylian
Heigth: 5'11
Roomate: Espe if he bothers to join
Weapon: Knife named Shanky
Magic:you bet
Birthplace:Hyrule
Reason for Attending Hyrule Achendemy: That dang law... forcing us underage kids to go to school when we could be at the cafe slaying evil demons...
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861188
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy K48fh33175/3200Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:24 pm

T-kun wrote:Name: T-kun
Apprence: Same as Hyrule Cafe
Race:Hylian
Heigth: 5'11
Roomate: Espe if he bothers to join
Weapon: Knife named Shanky
Magic:you bet
Birthplace:Hyrule
Reason for Attending Hyrule Achendemy: That dang law... forcing us underage kids to go to school when we could be at the cafe slaying evil demons...

well, well, T-kun cares to join us?
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699161
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy K48fh363670/63670Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:43 pm

((Ok. I'm starting the RP. Feel free to join as late as you want.))

Ankh stared up at the huge entrey way that could be mistaken for a castle's entrence. "Wow. This place is huge." A hand set on his shoulder. "Arn't you exsited?!" Chize sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "I don't really see the point." "Becuase we both arn't good enough. Besides. What else were you going to do with your spring break?" "Sleep." He said and zipped up his medication bag.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Ryan was just like his father when he was in the academy, Nervous and shy, and he tried to stay out of sight, but his sword made it Obvious he was there, *Sigh* Why couldn't dad give me a cool sword? but it's the family blade.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699161
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:31 pm

Ankh smiled. "Chize. Where's our room." Chize looked around the place. "Its so huge though." Ankh sighed and rubbed his ear, his cat like ears twtiching. "There ios so much power here. Its a bit over wleming."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:37 pm

And then the same voices of rocky and Darwin came from the room Ryan was going to stay at. Are you Ryan Revlis? Darwin asked as Ryan came in. Yes I am. Ryan said, what a minute...Darwin! Rocky! I haven't seen you two in awhile! and Ryan hugged his 2 friends. We are also teachers. You two are? Ryan asked. yes, we teach Creatures and Care class.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699161
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Ankh's ears twtiched. "I wonder what we are suppose to do."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:04 pm

Then Silver talked with his "teachers", and got his schedule, and he was so happy, he ran straight into Both Ankh and Chize, oh sorry, Ryan said as he helped them up.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699161
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:28 pm

Chize staired down at the boy and Ankh brushed himself off and stood up. "Its ok. We were just looking around."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:33 pm

oh, okay....anyways, I'm Ryan Revlis...yes, I am the son of the Revlis. Ryan said Nicely.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699161
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Ankh wrapped his arm Chize's. "My name is Ankh and this is Chize. sorry, we arn't from around here so we don't know any Revlis."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:58 pm

Hmm...I never heard of you two either, so, yeah...I'm from a distant land. Hope there is some help here, and...Then Ryan was staring at a group of Girls....and...I remember, this is were my Mom and Dad saw each other once.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699161
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:12 pm

"How cute." Ankh smiled and Chize pulled his arm free and sighed and started walking over to the teachers. The silvery haired one smiled. "Oh. Don't mind Chize. He doesn't talk to most people."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:26 pm

Then both of them heard: may I ask for your names? Darwin asked. I'm professor Darwin, and my assistant, Rocky. Hello, Rocky then nodded his head.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699161
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:36 pm

Chize looked down at the two after getting his schedule that was specully made so that he and ankh had mostly the same classes. There was only one animal he cared for and he glanced back at Ankh, who was tieing his headband over his ears to hide them like normal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:46 pm

Ryan was already popular, already, he was getting notes from alomst 30 girls, all before his 1st class. Ryan then read he had A potions class, and he rushed to his class, just to not get late.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699161
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:51 pm

Ankh slid in the seat behind Ryan. "Looks like we didn't met by accident." He smiled and noticed the notes cramed into his desk. "Oh. The girls all over ya?" He smiled. "I suppose you are kinda cute." He laughed and slid into his seat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:55 pm

yeah, my uncle Copper says I get it from my dad...then a Girl that really got Ryan's attention was a girl with long brown hair, stood right next to Ryan, and said: mind if I sit here? oh...sure....Ryan said, trying to keep from turning red.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699161
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:56 pm

Ankh laughed and Chize slid down beside him. "He's either really naive, gay or doesn't relize that I'm a guy and liftred with him." Ankh said, being all cute like whispering to Chize.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next