Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:47 am

Okoyr blinked, still trying to register all that happened. She sighed. "Oh well. I suppose it saves me from getting arresting for public drunkess." She pushed the rupee filled hand into the girl's chest. "Keep it. I can get mroe if I need it." She grinned sharply. "I must say. Looks like there is more to this town then meet's its sleepy eyes." She glanced down at her hand, which still had the lazer dagger in it. "Oh uh.. you didn't see this." It vanished before their eyes and she laughed agian, holding out the bottle with her teeth marks all over the cork. "My name is Okoyr and I'll forgive ya if you can open this for me." She laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets

Post by Nova Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:03 pm

A ninja star flew right threw thw cork and hit the wall behind it, and the cork popped open.

"I'm not sure why I did that... must be habit from helping my master with his... oh well, your welcome anyway..." Elice said as she fetched her wepon and began to walk off to take her food and goods home.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Okoyr blinked. "Uh..thanks." She shrugged her shoulders. "Yo. You need any help with those?!" The space pirate yelled towards her direction. "I've got nothing better to do."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Elice didn't hear the pirate asking to help, and just carried on.

"*sigh* Once these are droped off, maybe Nova'll come with me to a fantsy resteraunt for a change..." She mumbled.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Okoyr fiddled with her ear. "Hmm ok. Nevermind. Anyway. Be more careful running around." She turned back to the other two close to her 'age'. "Wouldn't want to break something you couldn't pay for." She laughed and too her spot back against the crate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:00 pm

"Oh, thanks!" Ara said. "Say thanks." Ara muttered as she nudged Isaac with her elbow.
"Thanks..." Isaac said shyly. "But it looks like we already broke all kinds of things..." He said gesturing to the alleyway behind them that was covered with loose hay, a few broken fenceposts, wine, and a small patch of blood.
"I'm not quite sure about anything this town holds." Ara said laughing as she looked at the girl that threw the ninja star walking away. "Did she call herself a ninja? Where we're from they've been gone for a while. Oh well. Sorry for the comotion, and thanks for you help!"
"Yeah..."Help"..." Isaac said.
"Oh shut up. If she hadn't been there, what would you have done?" Ara said as they walked away arguing.
"Found something else to use."
"Oh like you could've...Hey...Do you ever get the feeling that you're being watched?" Ara asked.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 2 K48fh3100/100Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:13 pm

Okoyr laughed. "Me and Mom used to be that way." She tilted her head back, taking a big drink she she stopped, her eyes catching two people on the roof, one with a bow pointed loosly at her. "Well well."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:48 pm

Elice had droped off her good and headed back to town with Nova, who decide to cause a little chaos.

Nova appeared behind Espe and grabed his soul. "So you're trying to kill someone? Not on my whatch you don't." He said with a sarcastic smile on his face.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:36 pm

"YOU LET GO OF HIM!" Celeste said, pulling a large wooden club from her back and hitting Nova in the head with it.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 687877
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 2 K48fh33175/3200Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:37 pm

Nova blocked it with one of his tails.

"Calm down, I'm only playing." Nova said before letting it go and fallnig through the ground.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:07 pm

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" she said, nearly breaking through the roof.
"Celeste. Calm down. I'm alive." he said, turning to the target again.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 687877
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 2 K48fh33175/3200Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:16 pm

Okoyr laughed, known standing on top of the balcony railing. "Hi." she waved and knelt down, putting her finger on the tip of the arrow. "Any particular reason you want to kill me? I don't remember stealing from someone like you." She said, eyeing Espe and watchin the girl beat at the ground.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:28 pm

"Not me. My respectable clientèle."
"A group of muggers."
"QUIET WHILE I'M WORKING, CELESTE."
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 687877
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:33 pm

Okoyr laughed. "Oh them? What's wrong with stealing from people who stole the rupees in the first place. Stolen property is nice, but stealing stolen property shows the better theif." She laughed, full of herself. "Now." She rotated the arrow in little circles. "What is it going to take for you to leave me alone. I happen to be on a sorta of vacation."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:36 pm

"Outpay them. 300 rupees."
"They are only paying you 50..."
"SHUT UP."
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 687877
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:38 pm

"I'll meet you halfway and say 200." She held up a silver rupee, "Take it, leave it or maybe I'll just see how much you fetch for." She laughed and tapped his face. ''You are a cute one. I'm sure you'd go for a good price." She teased.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:51 pm

"YOU KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM!"
"Please excuse her. She gets jealous when another woman breathes near me."
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 687877
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:57 pm

"Oh. I never said I was interested in him. Not my type I'm afraid." She laughed and waved the rupee. "So do we have a deal?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:01 am

"I believe we do." he said, taking the gem. "Now, if you'll both excuse me..." he said before jumping off the building, hitting the ground in a dead run.
"Gaah, not again. Excuse me." Celeste said before following suit.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 687877
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:06 am

Okoyr laughed and suddenly appeared behind him, grabbing his shirt and lifting him off his feet. "Wait a minute. I wasn't done with you. Now. I want to know. How much mulah can I get from that castle." She said, pointing towards the Hyrule CAstle. "Oh. And you shouldn't leave your friend behind. Someone might snatch her up."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:55 pm

"So where to now?" Ara asked.
"I don't know. I guess our first priority is to find food. After that we should probably find a place to stay for the night. How many rupees do we have?
"About 50."
"I'm not quite sure how much that's worth here, but I'm fairly certain it's not enough for an inn."
"Aww man! That means we gotta sleep under another bridge!"
"Yeah. Sadly, it does. Although we better find food first. I'm getting hungry."
"Always thinking with your stomach..." Ara said too quietly for Isaac to hear.
They walked up to a stand that was selling apples, when Isaac noticed something.
"Hey Ara." He said.
"Yeah?"
"Look over there." Isaac said pointing to someone lifting another person off the ground.
"What am I...Oh hey! It's that girl from before! And...Who's that? With the bow?"
"I don't know, but I'd like to know what's going on, and who the are."
"Why do you want to know that?"
"To be honest, I'm not quite sure." Isaac said as he began walking towards them.
"Dear God, can you not sit still?" Ara said as she followed him.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 2 K48fh3100/100Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:16 pm

There was a sudden explotion from the market, and a girl that hadtwo emerald green cat tails, old rags for clothes, a barret, and cat ears, and stained simple socks ran by carrying, and eating the stolen food she had in her hand.

(Shes in the reg desk, so...)
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:58 pm

"What the heck was that?!" Ara shouted as an explosion sounded behind them. Isaac turned around to see a strange girl running towards them.
"Hey!" Isaac shouted as he grabbed the girl around the middle. "What do you think you're doing?"
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:11 pm

Okoyr dropped Espe. "Well well. Something fun is going on around here." She jumped onto of the roof and knelt down. "Atleast my wine is in one peice. I should probley move it." She caught sight of the two from ealier. "Then agian. Let's see what goes down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:13 pm

The girls two tails went around Issac's neck and chooked him til lhis grip was light eanough for her to escape.

"You won't get in my way!" She shouted before emeralds appeared and flew at Ara and the girls ran off finishing teh few stolen foods she had.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next