Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA ~▲Sacred Wars▲~

+3
Deku Link
Nova
Link64
7 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ Empty THE LEGEND OF ZELDA ~▲Sacred Wars▲~

Post by Link64 Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:24 am

"But soon, word of the Sacred Realm spread through Hyrule, and a great battle ensued..." — Lanayru

10 years... For 10 years this land has been at war. Once happily divided among its many tribes and clans, it is now cast asunder over the very thing that was meant to bring it peace...

Twas the Hylian Lord whom first stepped foot in the Holy Lands. Revealed to him by the Goddess's messengers, the Light Spirits, when asked how he could unite this world. But upon describing his grand discovery, a powerful relic left behind by the Goddess's themselves for the people of this land, good hearts began turning dark...desiring and coveting the Sacred Gold that was hidden with in...

It was only a matter of time before fights broke out, and war soon after. Ever since, our land has been torn apart by constant battling for the Sacred Realm and it's treasure. And as more and more die trying both to protect and gain entrance into that land, the Hylian Lord now realizes that it was far to soon for any mortal man to know such power!

And that is where our story begins... Having once again seeked the Goddess's wisdom through their messenger spirits, he now gathers the land's greatest warriors whom are willing to aid him in ending this war. But who will heed this call? In a land such as this where hope and peace are forgotten words, who is willing to help unite the people under one banner, under one name, under Hyrule...
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ K48fh33200/3200THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ Empty Re: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA ~▲Sacred Wars▲~

Post by Link64 Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:30 am

The sun was high over the Fields of Hyrule. It was midday, but the air was still thick with the smoke of battle.
Very few bodies were left in the southern fields, most of the fighting had taken to the north. But pieces of armor and wooden war machines could still be seen scattered about.

Walking along an entrenchment, a young boy could be heard whistling a song as he picked up good luck trinkets still left on the few unpillaged remains. Despite his surroundings he seemed rather joyful of the things he was finding.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ K48fh33200/3200THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ Empty Re: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA ~▲Sacred Wars▲~

Post by Nova Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:38 am

Up in the skies, cloud like birds flew lower and lower to rest their wings, and with them came a boy running atop low drifting clouds.

"Whew! I'm sure we covered 25 miles." The boy said to one of the birds that appeared to be the leader.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ K48fh316690/16690THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:39 am

A taller teen, almost a grown man leaned his weight on his knees over looking a bridge, deep into a canyon. He looked over at the woman that came up beside him, carrying a bag of items on her back.

Her armor, golden and worn appeared scratched ad covered with spots of dried blood. Her forehead was wrapped up in a bandage, as well as the upper thigh of her right leg.

The boy was in pretty good shape, the bottom of his cape had tears and rips in it, his sleeves were rolled back over his black gloves that covered his arms. They appeared torn as well. They stoo in silence a moment and he sighed finally, sitting on the ground. "Your not even remotely tired." she didn't replay and he stood up. "Its ok you know." He said, seeing the sword gripped tightly in her hand. He gently took her hand and the sword vanished, the bag fell to the ground and he wrapped his arms around her body. "I didn't want you too see Menroe like that." "...But your ok right?" The woman laughed and looked up at the almost foot taller boy. "Yeah. I'm glad we looted the field for supplies. To bad we never took the time to learn healing arts huh?"

He frowned and moaned, "Short stuff. Do we have to carry that bag?" She hit his chest playfully and looked inside. "Yes. And stop calling me that. Never know when we are going to need any of this stuff. You never played enough video games did you." He laughed and sat on the bridge, exhausted. "Yeah yeah. I know. And I won't. You are still Menroe.." "Ostrinus." They both chuckled.

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot her famous line XD)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:53 am

On a hill in Hyrule Field, 3 young Hyruleans were having a good time, one sitting down, the other 2, playfighting.

Regulus, the brother of another boy named Leo, locked his brother by the shoulders. Leo quickly grabbed Regulus, and accidently threw both of them down the hill. They play-punched and kicked and bit while doing so in a huge cloud of dust, and barrel-rolling down the hill. They finally hit the bottom, and they rolled off of each other, their laughter echoing throughout the plains.

Denebula, their sister, sighed while she drew various pictures of nature in a sketchbook.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ K48fh3123770/123770THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:06 am

Having already been picked over fairly well, most of the soldier's potions and rupees were already gone.

But the boy didn't care, he was getting hungrey, and there wasn't any food to be found...
It was then that he caught a glimpes of the oddest cloud.... Not that he had much time to really get a good look at it, it was only a second after that he heard voices just over a nearby hill.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:13 am

"So, whats that map of yours say?" He said, forcing himself to his feet and leaning over her shoulder so his face was next to her, looking at a map they had salvaged. It had appeared to be battle plans of sorts, but now, it was for them to use as a..well a map. "Well. I think he might be here. Since this battle we just..."

She trailed off and then continued. "Right. And we need to head up to this area." She pointed up to a stony and seemed like decently drawn village, possible a city drawn on the map. "Why? This one seems closer." He said, pointed to a village, whose name they couldn't read. "Well. Look at the size of this place. It might be..this land's capital." "We could just fly there."

Lloyd said, kissing her cheek slightly and she shook her head, fighting off the blush. "No. It might not be safe for your wings to be seen, let alone your horns. She tapped the purple horns from his head. She rolled up the map. "Lets rest here and eat first." "Whatever short stuff." She threw a roll at the back of his head. "Stop it!"

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:21 am

The two headed back up the hill.

"I DEFINATELY had that one! DEFINATELY!"

"Don't have such a big head, Regulus. We all know who won that."

"Yeah, me."

"No, me."

"WILL YOU BOTH SHUT UP?!" Denebula shouted down at the two. "IT'S BAD ENOUGH I'M ALWAYS STUCK WITH YOU 24/7!"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ K48fh3123770/123770THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:22 am

In the remaints of the scattered fightning in the south, a few soldgiers stood aproxamitly 25 feet away from a woman wearing a very fancy dress that was enshrouded by the very large white cloak.

"I'm sorry boys, but I can't trust many people these days." The lady said before moving her hand in a slash motion and the three soldgiers that were there vanished in a ball of fire.

"Now then.. I'm sure there's probubly going to be more around here... as well as troubled citizens..." she mumbled to herself before running south west at a fast pace.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ K48fh316690/16690THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:29 am

As the lad slowly crawled up the hill on his belly, he could see a couple of teens with odd hands and hair arguing over something. Could they maybe have food?

It was then that he stood, making himself seeable....both to the teens and to a rather large bird that swooped down and caused him to loose his balance and tumble back down the hill.

Landing with his face staring right at a decomposing skull, he shrieked with surprised terror!

Last edited by Link64 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:55 pm

"K K. Why so serious Men..Ostrinus?" The teen tied up the bag and hoisted it over her shoulder again. "Not serious..just necessary." "Then stop. Let them fend for themselves." Ostrinus shook her head. "You know I can't do that! That would be so.." "Unduitful?" Lloyd answered and walked over, "I know. That's just like you short-stuff." She elbowed him and then turn on her heel. "I have to be dutiful. K.C. said." "Then he should be doing this not you."

"You..didn't have to come. I don't want you to get hurt you know. I'm not her." Lloyd laughed taking Ostrinus's hand and wiping the gold gauntlet. "Then what kind of partner would I be? Well, if we are going to that capital or so you call it. Let's go." They started back towards the north, to their destination.

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:59 pm

Leo saw the boy and the monster above him, and ran after full speed ahead down the hill. Regulus ran after him, and, after the two reached the bottom, Regulues tackled him. Leo threw him off, and helped the boy up. "Are you okay? What's wr--" Then he noticed the decomposing skull in the ground. He stared at it wide-eyed and disgusted.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:50 pm

Asia was pertch on top on the tree, whatching the area for food. She supose that she could have stolen some from a lovey dovey couple that seemed to have some food on them. She could go into the forest and scavage for food, but it was dangerous in there and she had no weapons.
She sighed. It looks like she'll have to steal it from the love birds. Asia looked at the sky. It was nearing sunset. Althoguh she hadn't eaten for a few days, she figured that she could wait till the two are asleep.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ K48fh3100/100THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ Mjv0r8  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:05 pm

"I'm...I'm....I'm fine." the boy claimed as tears slowly formed in his eyes. "I just...I just stood up! And that mean bird attacked me!" he broke into a fit of crying. One couldn't help but feel bad for the little guy.

But in the midst of his tearful exposé, the ground slowly began to rumble...
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Asia felt the rumble. At first it felt like a small earthquake. But it steadly grew larger, and larger, and larger....

The tree fell and Asia fell with it. She landed painfully on her back. The rumble was still going, and the crashes of other falling objects could still be heared. Asia tried to move, but notived two things. First, a rib at her stomach was broken. Second, Her legs where crush underneath the tree.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ K48fh3100/100THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:42 pm

Ostrinus and Lloyd steadied themselves. "Earthquake?" "Well, Maybe K.c his here." Lloyd teased and the woman shook her head. "No way. Only we were permitted through." Lloyd stopped as the had tried to keep walking. His eyes scanned around the area and turned quickly. "You feel that right? There is someone else near by. I can smell the blood." They looked at each other and she followed him towards the smell.

"Over here!" She knelt down, "Unarmed. Appears not to have been from that last battle." "I'm getting this off." Lloyd stepped back as both failed to move the huge tree." Lloyd!" "Yeah I know. Don't have a choice." He stepped back and a pentagram formed under him he vanished from the spot and a Large, white dragon fell in the spot and took the tree into his mouth, setting it to the side. Ostrinus helped the teen sit up. "We can't move her at the moment. Wait till the shaking stops."

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:06 pm

"Mommy! Mommy! Look! Look at what Daddy taught me!"
I came running up to mommy, holding a knife in my hand. Mommy turned from the rose bush she was pruning. She smiled sweetly. "Sure sweety," she said. "What did daddy teach you?" I smiled broadly. I positioned myself correcly and threw the knife at the tree.Mommy smiled sweetly. "That's very good sweety. CHARLES!"
Daddy Came running to her. "Yes Lia-"
"Why did you teach her to throw a knife?"
"she'll need it when she goes away.."
"Well if we had just left the village-"
"WE ARE NOT LEAVING THE VILLAGE!" I coward down, feeling guilty. Daddy quickly rgain his posure. "Lia, I'm not happy about this either but we own a debt to them We promise them..............

Asia woke-up, but just barely; she could still feel the grasp of unconciousness taking hold of her. She could barely see the lovely dovey couple looking at her. She'll have to think about what to do when she wakes up again.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:15 pm

The earthquake made the lady start to stagger as she ran. "No, NO, NO!" She shouted before she fell and then rolled about 500 feet before comnig to a sliding stop in a small area that had a few carcases from the few battles. She then got up and brushed off her dress.

"That wasn't the most pleasent way to come to a stop..." She muttered before walking further down he desiered path.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:38 pm

Leo and regulus ducked to center their gravity in the quake. Denebula, an unsuspecting one, ended up falling down the hill and landing on top of Leo. She purred, then got off of Leo and brushed her skirt off. "Hmph!" she announced, disgruntled.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:14 pm

In the midst of the small quake, the boy managed to get up and run away from the group of teens, bumping into the more cat like of the three as he did so.
By the time the quake had stopped, the boy was already out of site.

He was walking down one of the western paths while thumbing through the small bag of stuff he pickpocketed from the one teen's waste! "Well, I wasn't expecting the bird! Or the shaking for that matter, but hey! An easy steal is an easy steal!"

As he grinned to himself pillaging through the bag, he bumped into someone else on the road, this time by accident! He looked up at her with an expression of confusion, "What's with all the animal people I keep running into today?"

Else where, a young man dressed in black and white shroud could be seen riding out on a horse over the bridge near the hidden village of Kakariko. He glanced over to his right not thinking he'd see anything. But he did! Something quite large too! It was a dragon, in a small patch of woods.
The rider immediately pulled up on the reigns and and jumped off his horse, running swiftly and quietly toward the beast...

"What's a Dragon doing here in the middle of the Fields? ...could this have been the cause of the quake just now? I pray it be not foe, such a war machine would be niegh impossible for even a warrior of my calibar to fell..."

Last edited by Link64 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Regulus, felt his pockets, and realised some belongings weren't there. "WHAT THE F@#$ HELL!?" He sifted through his pockets. "s*Navi*t!"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:25 pm

"She's unconscious.." She looked up as Lloyd lowered his head. "You think we should take her with us?" "She might bleed to death by then. It might be best I stay in this form a while. Something normal wouldn't have caused an earthquake like that here. Maybe at home but not here short stuff."

Ostrinus hit the dragon's nose. "Stop calling me that!" She brought the bag over and dug through, finding so bandage and clothe the managed to loot. "Guess this will have to make do. You alright up there Lloyd?" The dragon lowered his head down beside her and laid on his stomach, legs tucked underneath him. "For now." She rubbed the dragon's face, kissing it gently before turning her attention to the girl.

"Lloyd, spit on this." "What?!" "Your the only source of water." The dragon spit a huge glob on the clothe and started to clean the crushed legs. It was no different from licking ur wounds or licking ur finger to clean your face. Just dragon spit.

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:30 pm

"Little rude one aren't we now?" The lady told the child that bumped into her.

"Why don'tyou come with me to find other survivors, and then we can go get you sometihng you don't need to steal?" She asked before turning around and causing a small gust of wind from her cloak.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:52 pm

Asia held back a moan. Medicine, I just hate medicine! She could hear a girl talking to herself, wait no a guy named Llyod who is not saying a word. Just my luck, a crazy lady. She could hear the girl's voice drifting from being loud to being soft, probalbly from turning her head. Asia waited awhile and quickly opened her eyes when the voice was soft. Althoguh it was no ore than a blink, she at least got an idea of what was going on.
Well the girl's not crazy, there's another prson there, probalbly telepathic.
She thought about opening her eyes again to see what their weapons are, but it would be pointless, since her legs are broken and would be obviously at their mercy. "I'll just stay for awhile and figure out which side their on," Asia figured. "Who knows, maybe they're on HIS side."
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:30 am

The boy froze for a moment. She had heard him? She had even thought him rude! And yet she's offering to help him? The lad wasn't use to such generosity.
"I...I...I don't need your help! I live in these fields! I can take care of myself just fine!" his stomach then made a loud growl just after this bold claim. He couldn't help but blush a little...

"Uhh.. Then again, if you're offering... I suppose I could use a litte something in my belly." he then placed his hands behind his head and began following the young woman reluctantly.

Meanwhile!
Elsewhere...
The Ninja like warrior moved quietly and unseen through the forest. Trying to get a better look at the scaled beast. But upon reaching its head, he was surprised to find there was a girl with it! Talking with it...

"Such a tame creature...and with a rather lovely tamer at that... But who's the injured one laying there?" he noticed the cracked tree as he mumbled to himself. It was fairly clear what happened, most likely a result of the earthquake. But what was a Dragon doing here? Tame or otherwise, that certainly wasn't a normal sight...

Another quake suddenly hit! This one slightly shorter than the last.

The young boy on the eastern half of southern Hyrule Field suddenly tripped forward, clinging onto the girl's dress for dear life.

While the shadowed warrior on the opposite side of the field maintained his balance. Even as the tree cracked and fell, forcing him into site, he remained standing on the falling branch, all the way down.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next