Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:38 pm

Okoyr appeared infront of Ara knocking the elmeralds aside with her arm as they fell to the ground and vanished. "You should watch out for theives. We tend to do our best no to get captured." She laughed and glanced over at Issac. "You alright?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 3 Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets

Post by Ezlo Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:09 pm

Isaac stood coughing. "Yeah, I'm fine."
Ara was standing in shock. "Th-Thank you. We're both just regular humans. So things tend to...kill us easier."
Isaac was standing straight now. "The people here are pretty weird..."
"The poor girl...She looked homeless. I bet she stole that food because no one can buy any for her? Ara said.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 3 K48fh3100/100Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Nova faded in behind them.

"I know a little about her." He said before opening a book.

"She literally has nothing, but she normaly stays within the desert area... I wonder what she was doing here..." He went on.

"But, to what I can say, her name is Emerald, and apprently she's good at illutions."
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 3 K48fh316690/16690Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:33 pm

"So those emralds...They were...Illusions?" Ara asked. "But they looked so real..."
"And I'm fairly certain me getting choked wasn't an illusion." Isaac said. "Now who are you?"
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 3 K48fh3100/100Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:35 pm

"Yes, the emeralds were illutions, the choking wasn't." Nova said as he closed the book, and a spirit carried it off.

"I'm Nova. You could say I control the spirits that float around Hyrule, since I'm known to play with people's spirits." He said before seals apepared and out came a few spirits.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 3 K48fh316690/16690Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:36 pm

Okoyr folded her arms. "Intresting. I suppose that's a good reason to steal. And there probley isn't much in the desert to steal from." Okoyr laughed. "I'll admit, even I was fooled by those emeralds but I suppose it would make sense. If she had real emeralds, she could just sell them for cash." Okoyr snikered. "Unless you enjoy the thrill of stealing."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:01 pm

"Much like you do?" Isaac said with a slight smile. Looking at Nova, he said, "I guess that means spirits float among the living here. Where we're from, people generally believe that all spirits go to one of two places, depending on how you lived your life."
"Spirits, illusions, and thieves. This world seems much more exciting then where we're from." Ara chuckled to herself. "One thing is bothering me though...If she can create illusions of emeralds, why not just sell the illusions? They look convincing enough."
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:06 pm

Okoyr laughed." Because they are illusions. They don't exsist and therefor, they would just vanish. The same way I blocked them without a scratch."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:07 pm

"But by the time they vanish, she could be gone. She ran pretty fast from Isaac." Ara pressed on.
"Hey, she had tails. It wasn't a fair fight." Isaac retorted.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:09 pm

Okoyr shook her head. "Afried the world doesn't work that way. Take That assasin over there in the alley for example. he was hired to kill me for stealing stolen property from muggers. The same thing could happen to her so it's better not to get involved unless you know you can get away with it." She grinned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:13 pm

"I see." Isaac said. "Less complicated if she just takes it. Either she's never thought about this, or she's smart enough to know everything you've just told us. Although if she's smart enough to know this, she could be smart enough to get away with it...But I think I'm overcomplicating things a little bit." He said with a sigh. "It's her life, she can do what she wants with it."
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:16 pm

Okoyr laughed and sat down beside her crate. "If only I could use Mom's means of travel." she laughed before flipping the crate so the hole was at the top. "I'm going to find a more relazing place to rest. See you two around." And she started to walk towards an exit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:25 pm

"Hey!" Ara shouted after Okoyr.
"What the hell are you doing?" Isaac asked.
"Just shut up and trust me." Ara replied. "Uh...We kinda don't have anywhere to stay either...And...We don't know the terain very well so...Could we...Tag along with you?"
"Jeez, there were a lot of pauses in that question. You sounded like me." Isaac said.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:40 pm

Okoyr laughed, "Depends." she spun on her heel and knelt down slightly. "If I let you tag along, I might have to kill you if you learn my secret." She then smiled, "I'm kidding. But in seriousness, anything you see me do has to remain a secret between us." She laughed and waved her hand and continued walking, "Well come on then."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:48 pm

"Woo! Thanks Okoyr!" Ara said. "Say thanks." She said elbowing Isaac in the ribs.
"Thanks." He said as the walked next to Okoyr.
"Don't worry about Isaac. He'll get more talkative once he's around you more." Ara said quietly to Okoyr.
"What you said about keeping things a secret...We don't know anyone, so who're we gonna tell?" Isaac said. "Either way, we're not gonna say a word, are we?" He said, giving Ara a stern look.
"No, I've got nothing to say. We've never seen you do anything, nor will we." Ara said with an innocent look on her face. "So how'd you get here?"
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:54 pm

Okoyr stopped. "What would you say if I told you I'm a space pirate from an outside galaxy from a planet called Earth?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:26 pm

"Would it scare you if I said i was a nekomata from another land?" A voice ecohed as okoyr's biggest fear appeared infront of him.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:30 pm

Here eyebrows twitched and she fell on her knees. "No!!! Not this! Anything but that!!" She then laughed, standing up and adjusted her crate. "Who are you fooling. I already destroyed my worst fear see." She said, indicating her crate. "I was afraid to run into a world without alcohol." She laughed hardly. "But nice try. And hey, they asked." She indicated the two behind her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:33 pm

The illution shattered, Emerald Stood where the illution had been with emeralds floating everywhere.

"I hope you don't mind, but I'll be taking that crate of yours." She said before she sent the emeralds flying everywhere.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:35 pm

Okoyr held out her hand and a lazer sword appeared as she blocked all the emeralds easliy. "Ha! Your not even of drinking age. My wine will do ya know good." She laughed and looked back at the two. ''This is another secret between us right."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:39 pm

"I've walked these lands for 450 years, suffering, now hand over that crate!" She hallord before pulling a card from her pocket.

Green Metal: Emerald Megalith

Large emeralds appeared everywhere and flew directly at okoyr.

"When i get that crate, then I'll end your misery."
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:43 pm

She dissapeared from the spot with the two teens. She set them on top of the wall. "Stay here will ya." She held onto the crate on her shoulder and sword in the other. "No. I'm good. Besides. I'd probably just steal it back if I let you take it." She laughed and her eyes glowed a light green almost demonic color. "Besides that Nova told me about you. You are just a mear illusionist."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:46 pm

Emerald didn't say anything, but emeralds appeard, and came together into one big one, that shot tiny shards in rapid fire speed until the emerald itself had run out of mass to shoot.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:50 pm

Okoyr vanished and then appeared behind her, dropping the crate to hold her tails with one hand and pulled her arms behind Emerald's back with the other. "I already said you weren't getting it. I'd be willing to trade it for some sake if you have it, but nothing else." The pirate felt how thin the girl's wrists were and narrowed her eyes. "I can tell you one thing. This alchohol isn't going to help with your body. In fact, you'd probably be so light weight that you'd probably kill yourself drinking it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:53 pm

"...Still, you wouldn't know how it feels to have to do stuff like this everyday." Emerald said before emerald needles flew out of her tail and into Okoyr's hand.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next