Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Zelda: Droplet of Light RP

+2
King Dodongo
Nova
6 posters

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Droplet of Light RP Empty The Legend of Zelda: Droplet of Light RP

Post by Nova Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:04 pm

Twas the year 1050 AC, a band of theives led by a man named Ganondorf charged into Hyrule to seize the kingdom's sacred power, and lay waste to those who stood in his path. Seven years have past since Ganondorf had came to Hyrule. Some villiges were already destroyed, and Gannodorf had obtained one of teh two shards he was missing. Then one day a young man name Link charged into and defeated Ganondorf, and ended his village raidings, and became the hero of the land. Fifty years have past and Link has died while living in peace when the sorceress sisters Kotake and Koume heard about the sorceress of darkness' close sucess at bringing Ganondorf back had failed recently. The two sisters then had performed a necromancy to revive Veran from her ashes to bring Ganondorf back before the Hero returns to stop his evil plot.

With the hero of hyrule gone, several brave warriors must stand up to the evil Veran is bringing upon the land.

Requiermeants for charectors to join:
Charector name
offensive abiliteis
defensive abilites
an entrence and appearence discription(optional, but makes it more flashy and stylish)

Last edited by Deku Link on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Stickied.)
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The Legend of Zelda: Droplet of Light RP K48fh316690/16690The Legend of Zelda: Droplet of Light RP Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Droplet of Light RP Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Droplet of Light RP

Post by King Dodongo Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:28 pm

2050 AC
A young man stands alone in Hyrule Field. He softly plays his violin, his case remains to his front, open. 4 Moblins surround him.
"Four against one? That's hardly fair, wouldn't you say?" He said, the smirk on his face showing in his voice. "Let's even the odds a little bit, shall we?" he said, kicking his violin case closed, revealing a sword under the lid. "Now, must we settle our differences this way?"
"You'll never get to it. We'll skewer you first," said the Moblin who seemed to be the brains of the mugging.
"Oh really now? Is that so?" The boy then kicks the moblin in the chin with such force that he flies in the air, landing square on the sword the boy was now holding upwards. After a pause, the others run in pure terror.
"Tell your friends!" the boy shrieks after them, dislodging the moblin from his sword.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 686377
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
The Legend of Zelda: Droplet of Light RP K48fh33175/3200The Legend of Zelda: Droplet of Light RP Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Droplet of Light RP Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Droplet of Light RP

Post by Nova Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:40 pm

A young boy with green fox ears and large fox tail flees from hylian athourites after stealing several hundred rupees stops when he finds himself surrounded by them. "...Your quite persistent for those that try to kill me for trying to live." the outcast said. "You've commited many crimes, some even grand-theft right from the castle, your penalty is death." Said one guard. "If you insist on pursing me, you'll pay with your life." then the boy swiftly kicked the guard thus stabbing him with the knife at his ankle. The others whatch is complete shock as their fellow guard drops to the ground wondering how it happend. "Now, who else wants to go to?" the boy said. The guards being smart eanough to leave with there lives. "Now then... off to find lunch." as the boy said before using his magic to warp.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
The Legend of Zelda: Droplet of Light RP K48fh316690/16690The Legend of Zelda: Droplet of Light RP Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:04 pm

Name: Ezlo Law (usually called Law)
Offensive: Sniper Archer, Swordsman (twin swords)
Defensive: Quick, and Agile
Description and intro:

A young man is sitting in a tree, his wooden bow lying next to him. He has one blue, and one brown eye. His pitch black hair sits lightly over one eye. He looks about 17, with a light build. He tightens a sight onto his bow, and looks through it. "Ah. Perfect." He says. "Look at that, it only took me...six hours to make..." he continues in an exasperated voice. The man spots an octorok wandering in the distance. "Time for a little target practice." he says in an amused voice as he draws his bow. He breathes in, steadying his nerves for the kill. As he exhales, he releases the string.The arrow flies, and becomes embedded in its target. "YES!" the man yells as he jumps out of the tree. He lands on the ground with a soft thud. As he runs to the carcass to retrieve his arrow he is surrounded by the enraged pack members coming to avenge their fallen friend.
"Let's not do anything hasty here guys." The man says calmly as he reaches for the swords on his hips. His left hand flies to his right hip, his right does likewise on his left. He draws twin swords, each about two and a half feet in length. He lept into the air as one of the octoroks began to charge. As He flew over the octorok, he rolled forward in the air; both swords sticking out. As he landed, the three part octorok behind him separated, and fell.
"Who's next?" The man said with a dark look in his eyes, and a snarl in his voice. The octoroks, not being the smartest creatures, all charged at once. He backflipped over two, his swords slicing satisfyingly into the flesh of two octoroks. He spent the rest of the night fending off the rest of the octoroks.

Personlity: He's fairly calm and gentle, often enjoying nothing more than sitting and telling jokes around a fire. Fierce and often cruel when provoked.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 778392
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
The Legend of Zelda: Droplet of Light RP K48fh3100/100The Legend of Zelda: Droplet of Light RP Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:31 am

I posted all my FC's abilities and stuff in the "The Cast" Forum. Is that okay?

Names: Larsen Zeppelin Firestone IV (main one I'll be RPing as), Kevin Lucas Harper (Larsen's close friend), Jacob Aaron Herrera, Clyde Ladarius Barrett.

Jacob, Clyde, and Kevin were all preparing for a day of partying. They had been waiting for hours for Larsen to arrive back home with his sack full of Rupees, and they'd go out and dine and go back home to party.

Finally, Larsen walked through the door, exhausted, and covered in blood that was not his own. He lazily plopped the packet chock-full of Rupees, and flopped onto a few pillows, and began to breathe heavily.

"Whoa, what happened to ya, Larsen?" Kevin asked, approaching him.

"Yeah, you're late, dude," Clyde added as he got a glass of water.

"I don't care if I was late, Clyde."

"Yeah, well, we were about to start rehearsal without you. We're about to do our best song so far."

"You know, I wish my mother could have heard that song, but, 13 years ago, she was eaten by a 20-foot tall demon spider, which, by the way, open up your eyes and look out the window, ARE EVERYWHERE!! (College Humor, much.)

Clyde, Kevin, and Jacob all approached a window and peeked outside. Indeed, overgrown Tektites and Stlafos were rampaging the place.

"Hey, Larsen dude. You got a sword and stuff? Why don't you help out?" Clyde asked.

"That's what I was doing." He tossed a sword in its shethe and a shortbow with a quiver full of arrows to Kevin.

Kevin caught it all with both hands. "What are these for?"

"C'mon, Kevin. The both of us are going on an adventure."

Kevin's eyes shined a little, and they raced out the door. "HEY! WHAT ABOUT OUR REHEARSAL?!" Clyde shouted out the window.

"They'll be back before long..." Jacob mumbled and he walked to his room.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
The Legend of Zelda: Droplet of Light RP K48fh3123770/123770The Legend of Zelda: Droplet of Light RP Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:43 pm

From this point, We're no longer accepting new people for the time being.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Alright.
So... anyone willing to add onto the RP?
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
The Legend of Zelda: Droplet of Light RP K48fh3123770/123770The Legend of Zelda: Droplet of Light RP Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:22 pm

The boy with the fox traits comes across the group, and sneaks up on them, when he pickpockets Kevin before taking off killing the skulltulias in his path. "That was almost too easy..." the boy said before he triped infront of several skultulias.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:26 pm

Kevin realised his pockets were a little light. He stopped, and felt the sides of himself.

"Larsen!!!"

Larsen stopped running, and approached Kevin. "What, Kevin?"

"Someone just pickpocketed me!"

"Would it happen to have been that guy over there?" Larsen asked, pointing at the man who fell over. He approached Nova. "Who are you?"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:30 pm

The boy got up and said "I don't think that matters right now.... since we're surrounded by those gient spiders..." he quickly summoned some of his blue fire to set several on fire. "So are we going to fight, or become dinner for there young?" he said before repeating the fire throwing several times.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:36 pm

Larsen looked at the man with a questioning expression.

"You're right." He walked back to Kevin. "You'll find more rupees as we go. Believe me."

Kevin got up. He pulled out his sword, and swung it at a spider without much technique.

"Kevin, you obviously weren't born to do this kind of thing... but you'll learn as time goes on." Larsen sheathed his sword, pulled back,moved it in a clock-wise fashion, and stabbed another spider. He twisted the sword, and yanked out. He then made a clean cut into the spider, and sliced it in half.

"Larsen, it always seems that you have the arms of a Hero! How do you even DO that?!" Kevin questioned in between slashes and stabs.

"Look out!" A spider was about to bite Kevin. Larsen jumped into the air, and did a jump slash onto it.

Last edited by LinkZeldaFan4 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol, spelled Larsen's name wrong.)
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:44 pm

After setting many spiders on fire, Nova started to do what he never liked to do.... use kicks to defeat his enemies. "I really hate this... but it always saves me..." he said as he kept blocking the spider's legs before kicking it square in the head with the knife at his ankle. Then after all the spiders were killed... "Although your not getting your rupees back.... I'm Nova... I'm what's called a laguz-a half-human that can morph into the animal that it's traits represent. Although we worked well together... I must go." he said before casting his warp magic.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:47 pm

The two watched him poof away.

"I was really hoping to get my money back," Kevin said. Larsen simply blinked with a blank face.

"When you're pickpocketed, you don't get it back. Come on, Kevin. We need to get you a shield so some sort."

They both walked to Hyrule Castle, with their guard on.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:59 pm

Nova was strangly in town as well... but he had a tail-coat and a large cloak that conceled his fox ears and tail overtop of his coller shirt and pants. "I belive it's them again... but I only came for some food..." Nova said as he purchesed some hot spring water to go with his fresh fish.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:08 pm

Larsen and Kevin paid no heed to anything around trhem, they walked into the Bazaar, and Larsen bought a Hylian shield for Kevin and himself.

When they walked out, Larsen helped Kevin slip it onto his arm.

"Kevin, i... I've been having a feeling that someone's been following me. Not just you, someone else. Ever since... last night or so."

"Well, they DID say the Hero of Time died in the very room, on the very bed you sleep on..."

"I wonder if..."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:19 pm

Nova pulled them out of town as they crossed paths at the western entrence of castle town. "Did you jsut say you sleep in the bed that the Hero of time died on!?" he said to Larsen. "If you do, then his apparration must be following you around... so you must be the next hero chosen by the gods." He went on. "There's only one way to find out if this is true..." Nova handed Kevin a map then said "Gather supplies here, and head for the ruins south of the town to the old ruins and play the song on the back of it with your instrument if you have one... but if you do not... then you aren't the next hero." he said before running off into town again.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:34 pm

Larsen looked over at Kevin. "Remember that little box in my room that was under my bed? It had a flute-like thingy in it..."

"An ocarina, Larsen."

Larsen looked around. "I think he's s*Navi*t us. But let's go back. Before Clyde finds us."

At that momnent, Clyde and Jacob entered the Town, and spotted the two. "HEY! LARSEN! KEVIN! GIT OVER HERE!"

The two approached Clyde and Jacob. "What, Clyde?" Kevin asked.

"Larsen, I saw that guy you just talked to. Saw him give you a map. What're you two UP TO?" Clyde asked.

"Larsen is the chosen hero by the gods!"

"Sush, you, that guy was s*Navi*t us!"

"Larsen, is that true?"

He looked straight in the center of Clyde's eyes. "Hero of Time... what stale superstition!" He went to walk past Clyde, but he suddenly flinched in pain and fell to the ground.

"Larsen?!"

"It feels like something just zapped me in my heart..." Larsen said, and exhaled hoarsely. "The house... get that little box out of my room. i need it...NOW!"

"Talk about a change in personality. Jacob you stay here and see what game this kid's playing." Clyde walked off back to Kakariko Village.

"Jacob... it's just... a myth..." He flinched again in pain.

"I dunno, Larsen. I'm starting to take then guy with the coat's side."

"You're WHAT!?"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:42 pm

Nova was standing by the village spring playing his harp as the commoners went by. "I'm interested to see how they take that news..." he mumbled to himself while playing the prelude of light. "Oh well... I didn't see the ocarina with them, so I have my own doubts, but it has to be true..."
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:47 pm

Clyde passed Nova on his way, but payed no heed to his harp, and continued up the stairs.

"What's in that little box anyway?" Cldye said aloud to himself, loud enough for nova to hear. "Probably something precious to that Hero dude that died on his bed."

Where Larsen laid, now wavering between being concious and alseep, Jacob was fanning his head.

"Jesus, Larsen, you really fell all of a sudden."

"That ocarina probably is irrelavent to this whole deal," Larsen muttered as he slowly fell alseep again, then suddenly woke up. His eyes got droopy once more.

"Man, what's taking Clyde so long?" Kevin said. "I mean, it's CLYDE. He plays bass and doesn't afraid of anything."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:53 pm

Nova suddenly appeard in the windowsil of Larsen's room and told Clyde "It's not ordanary ocarina... it can only be played by the true hero who saved hyrule many years before you were born." before readying his harp to play the song of time before warping Nova had also said "And you better hurry, he must get there before night falls and the dark spirits rise and destroy our only hope." Nova said as he played the song of time then warped away.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:57 pm

Clyde nodded. He picked up Larsen's little box. "I'll have to steal Lust for a bit..." He ran out back, and jumped onto Larsen's horse, Lust, and rode her back to where he was.

"Clyde, how'd you get Lust to work with you?" Larsen asked, feeling a little more vigorous, at least he was sitting up and his face wasn't so... miserable.

"Him and I are friends cuz of sugar cubes, dude."

"You treat him with suger cubes? That's so nice of you."

"No, him and I eat them together sometimes." He handed him the ocarina. "Keep it with you."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:02 pm

It had turned to sunset and Nova was sitting on some of the ruins playing the prelude of light on his harp as he waited. "If they don't get here soon, then he'll sureley be coming back... and we don't need that again..." he said to himself. "But he hopefully is the one I'm looking for..." he had said after releasing a heavy sigh.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:07 pm

Kevin looked around, then suddenly blurted, "Larsen! That guy wants to see us at the south gate before dark!"

Larsen jumped to his feet, and nodded. He thanked Clyde, and mounted onto Lust. "Giddap!" Lust took off to the South Gate. Kevin ran frantically to catch up.

"Whoa, Lust." Lust stopped, and Kevin got onto his back.

"Look, Larsen, I really do not think he was joking... 'Play this song on the back...'... Larsen, learn this song." He showed him the back of the paper.

Larsen took a long look at it. He pulled out the pale blue ocarina and began playing. In fact, he barely had control of what holes he covered, etc. On the sixth note, it was as if the heavens joined in with Larsen."

"...I think you mastered it."

Lust continued to gallop to the Southern ruins with his passengers still clinging to his bridle.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:33 am

It was getting close to the break of dusk when Nova noticed the group and jumped off of his perch and said "So you made it. Now stand infront of the door with the weird looking insignia and play the song on the back of the map I gave you." Then Nova had stepped aside to let Larsen play the song.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:12 pm

Larsen approached the door where Nova stood, and pulled out the ocarina once more.

I can't believe this, he thought.

He played the Song of Time. Do Doo Do, Do Dooo Do...

He stopped. Then he heard someone else play the same melody on the wind. It was surely the Hero's Ghost.

Then, after a bit, Larsen joined in with the spector. The notes echoed and reaches as far as Hyrule Castle.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next