Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets

Post by Ezlo Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:26 pm

"Someone agrees...Thanks." Isaac said.
"Alright! Thanks!" Ara said happily. "So, what's your story...Emerald?" She asked as she started eating.
"She ate that faster than I could've dreamed of..." Isaac muttered.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 5 K48fh3100/100Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 5 Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:26 pm

Okory laughed and held out her win bottle, "Don't choak on it." She said and looked at the other two. "Sorry. Got nothing for you two. Unless you want some of this." She shook the bottle slightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:28 pm

"No. I refuse to drink. Ever." Isaac said darkly.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 5 K48fh3100/100Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:35 pm

"Give it!" Emerald shouted as she snaged it from Okoyr's hand and chugged it down. "Ahh... last time I had something this good was when I killed a few gerudos two years ago." She added.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 5 K48fh316690/16690Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:36 pm

Okoyr laughed. "You know. We could get along pretty well, so long as you don't try and steal from me." Okoyr said proudly. "But in seriousness. It's good that you won't drink. My sister did and got me into it so..don't drink." She said, forgetting a minuite where she was going with that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:07 am

"Ooooh that looks good..." The young shadow caster wanted to avoid the group altogether, well Isaac more or less. But when he heard food, he instantly took interest in them again.

"Oooh... If I try and steal from them again, I'm just gonna get hurt. No matter how big I make myself look...." The faceless boy glanced around, hoping some one some where would drop at least a little bit of food.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 5 K48fh33200/3200Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:11 am

Okoyr glanced around over and noticed a very short kid looking around. "Hey. Looks like we are being watched." Okoyr pointed towards the small robed person but they were more take into their food. Okoyr cleared her throat and held out the rest of her sandwhich. "You going to hide out or are you going to come eat?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:47 am

The boy heard her voice, but he couldn't help but look behind him first. Was she really talking to him? Offering him food? But why? No one's ever just gave him something before! Was it a trick? A trap? He didn't know. But he did know he was starving! He hadn't eatin since he left home!

He walked up slowly, cautiously, still kind of worried. But the odd thing was, he only walked where shadow's stood. Like a more natrual game of "Don't touch the lava" he moved from the corner to her hand with out once stepping on unshadowed ground.

He looked at the food in her hand, then look up at her. She had a funny smile on that made him feel odd, both happy and uncomfortable. For some reason a blush appeared on his unseen face as he grabbed for the food.
A little closer....a little closer.... GOT IT! He grabbed the food and instantly teleported to the spot where he was just 6 feet away! A look of glee covered his face as he chomped away at the sandwhich, despite seemingly having no mouth to do so with. Once finished he continued to just stare at the group reluctantly, knowing full well that they knew he was there.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 5 K48fh33200/3200Legend of Zelda: Castle Town's Secrets - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:53 am

Okoyr glanced at the group. Issac and Ala totally absorbed into their food and Emerald is starting to get buzzed. She vanished when no one was looking and appeared in front of him, knelt down. "That's quiet a trick. Here I was thinking I'm the only one that could do that."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:16 am

He was shocked when she vanished. STARTLED when she reappeared, so much so that he fell flat on his hindside! "Woah! I... I thought the same, too!"
He slowly moved from the ground. "The...the people of my... MY people, I mean... They can, WE can..we can all do that..." He looked down, having a hard time looking her in the face with that strange smile of hers. "But... I never knew... People in the light world could, you know, do it..."

Last edited by Link64 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:30 am

Okoyr poked his chubby belly. "Aren't you just the cutest little shadow creature. The light world you say. That must be another name for this Hyrule. Well. Let's say I'm not from this world." She blinked and the laughed. "I'll admit. I thought on my Mom and sister could do that other then me. Can you fly by any chance as well?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:55 am

Isaac, who wasn't nearly as absorbed in his food as people thought, recognized the boy. He tapped the back of Ara's hand three times, and put his hand in his pocket. He sat back, never taking his eyes off the boy. Ara looked up, and saw the boy as well.
"Don't do anything." Isaac said quietly so only Ara could hear. "Don't even look at him. I've got this under control."
"Don't tell me you're-" Ara began.
"Yes. I am."
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:09 pm

"Umm... I'm sorry but... I don't think I can." he looked back over at the group the strange woman was with. The one boy he tried taking money from earlier was glaring right into his soul. He couldn't help but kind of cower back behind the corner a little more.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:11 pm

Seeing the boy's eyes, something in Isaac's head snapped. He stood up and took his hand out of his pocket. In it-
-was a gun. He pointed it at the strange boy and fired twice.
"ISAAC! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Ara screamed as she grabbed his arm.
"...I don't know...Something in me just...Snapped..." He said, lowering his arm and putting the gun back into his pocket.

Last edited by Ezlo_126 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Decided to make something interesting happen.)
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:44 pm

"AhHHHhhHHhhHHhh!!!" the boy cried in fear, closing his eyes and covering his head, he warped away to some random location. He didn't care where, so long as it wasn't there.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:51 pm

Okoyr drew her blade and blocked the bullets. Walking over and hitting Issac in the back of the head before lifting him up by his collar. "What the hell do you think your doing?! You can't use that sort of technology around here unless you want to be killed!." The pirate sighed and glanced back to where the little guy was. "You scared him off. He was only looking for a meal. No diffrent from Emerald here, but he didn't want to steal it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:02 pm

"No, that's not...that's not true..." the shadow could be seen under a near by cart, proof that he couldn't warp very far.
"I... I saw them come to town the same time I did. I was so hungry... And the market people only scowled at me when I asked for food... I didn't have any money, and they didn't like that." he slowly climbed out from the cart, but refused to get any closer than it's shadow allowed.

"So... So I decided to steal some! ...and I decided to steal from him... That was...was a stupid idea... He beat me up and took the money back..." he rubbed his head where he was hit with the bottle.
"I got punished for my mistake."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:06 pm

"I...Don't...KNOW!" Isaac replied, twisting his body while bringing his arm across in front of him; breaking Okoyr's grip. "Something just...Happened..." Isaac said dropping to the ground. Tears formed in his eyes as the reality of what he had done struck him. "Oh my God...I just tried to kill a person..." Isaac muttered, putting his head in his hands.
Isaac tossed his head back and let out a scream of anguish.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He sobbed. "He was only looking for food..."
Ara put her arm around Isaac, and sat there until he calmed down.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Magus was...confused... He expected the boy to be madder at him! But he was, upset? Everytime a person passed by, he warped a little closer. Quick enough to use their shadow's as platforms, but subtle enough not to be noticed.

He approached his sobbing attacker, and began patting his back with his sleeve covered hand. "It's...it's ok. It was my fault. I tried to steal when I shouldn't have. You...you had every right to be angery!"

He turned around, seeing his words weren't doing much. He thought about just leaving Castle Town altogether. Pretty much nothing had gone right since he got there any way!
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:25 pm

"Wait..." Ara said. "Come back."
"I'm sorry..." Isaac said. "Our parents were...killed by a mugger. He tied them up, stole their money, and shot them one by one...That's why using the gun disgusted be so much..."
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:25 pm

Okoyr tapped her foot. "Sure is a lot of drama around here." And sighed, "So much for my vacation. Well, we can't be tolerant because we scolded emerald here for the same thing. The point is that you had to use something to that extreme."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:27 am

"Well....hopefully...you know...that won't happen any more." The boy looked up at the mid-day sky, barely blocking out the sun with the brim of his hat. "So..what are...whare are you guys doing here?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:12 am

Okoyr laughed, "We were getting a bit to eat. I came here for vacation. Those two ended up here by accident and the starved theif was looking for a meal." She rubbed her nose and grinned. "So in the end. We are all here by chance and for the heck of it I suppose."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:58 pm

(is it just me, or is this kinda dead?)
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:04 pm

((I think so >.>. Nova said it was freelancing and without any idea he had going with it, we can't really move along.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5