Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth

5 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth

Post by Link64 Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:45 pm

(The anime is no where near this slow. Time to...as they say in the cooking business...KICK IT UP A NOTCH! BAM!)

It was certianly something. It took them a good 45 minutes to order. But only 20 to have their food brought to them! It was ridiculous! The waiter had to have a nearby table brought over to hold all the food the many hefty eaters had ordered.

Ryo itched his head as he slowly nibbled on the bread, which was...disturbingly enough...fish flavored. Was there really no such thing as normal food in this world?

The confused connoisseur looked over at Hakai as he prepared to stuff his face, "Do you all really have that much of an inhuman metabolism, or does being able to devour food and never gain weight just come with the 'hyperactive knucklehead' character type?" (Ryo? Breaking the 4th wall? More likely than you think!)

Hakai cried aloud the grace of his home island, "Itadakimasu!"

But wait...he stopped...He WAS about to shovel his face with more food than he had had in months, but then he realized some one else had said it too. Almost at the same time... The issue was, he was so ready for food, he didn't catch who it was...
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 3 K48fh33200/3200The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:10 am

"All of your guy's food makes me feel anorexic." Lloyd laughed and noticed Coco staring at him. "Hey." He leaned forward, holding out his fork, "My eyes are over here. Do I have something on my face or do you have something to say?" He grinned and flipped his fork slightly, pointing it at Ryo, "If he's like me. He needs more energy then he appears. No weight gain what so ever." He chuckled, slapping his hard belly slightly, "No abs or well defined muscles here, but I no one's calling me a lard yet." He replenised his deprived fork with more food and finished it. "I apologize. My name is Lloyd. Lloyd Urameshy by the way."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 3 K48fh3540/1000The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:45 am

“I'm...I'm Yio. ...Yio Shadow...” Yio said shly, finishing a plate and putting it on her other cleared plates before she got her sixth and continued to eat.

“I'm Robert Crenal.” Robert said before putting some more food in his mouth.

Kali paused eating and said, “My name is Kali Quanil.” She said before returning to her (smallish) meal.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 3 K48fh3100/100The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:52 pm

(You're totally right 64! B|)

"Itadakimasu." Toriko, Coco, and Komatsu said. Toriko immediately went to eating, but Coco was stopped by Lloyd.

"Oh, I'm sorry. It was rude of me to stare. Please forgive me. My name is Coco, nice to meet you." He said.

"Hi, I'm Komatsu. He's Toriko."

Gename looked at the trio that actually came from this place with a confused face. Why did they say what they did before they started to eat? He clapped his hands together. Politeness always counts.

"I-ta-da-ki-mas-u." Gename had to sound it out, because there was no way he was going to be able to say it the way they did. He began eating, and had never tasted anything so delicious before!

Lumeste sighed. "Hi. I'm Lumeste. This is my brother Soven. The blonde over there is named Gename, I think." she smiled at Lloyd before trying out what she had ordered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some time passed, as the food was getting whittled away. As everyone was enjoying their meal and each other's company, two men wearing crisp black suits and sunglasses came into the restaurant, and over to the group's table.

"Bishokuya Toriko and Coco?" One of them asked.

"Yes. That's us." Coco replied.

"We have a summons here from Chief Mansam. He'd like to meet you at the 1st Biotope tomorrow. Transportation will be provided for you and whoever you'd like to bring." The man said.

"You can tell the chief that I won't be joining him tomorrow. I don't need to go back to that place again..."

"I'll be going." Toriko chimed in. "Make sure you bring transportation for everyone here, except for Coco, of course."

"Yes, of course." The two men left without saying another word.

"That was...interesting." Lumeste said. She wasn't too sure about how she felt about Toriko volunteering them all to meet this Mansam guy.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 3 K48fh3100/100The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:55 pm

"I see." Lloyd chewed the end of his fork slightly. "Some big head honcho is he?" His eyes wondered about slightly. "I have a good feeling from you guys. I'm not doing much of anything at the moment, so maybe I could tag along to this Biotope of yours?"
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 3 K48fh3540/1000The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:57 pm

A confused Yio, who now had stacks of plates that were taller than her, looked up after the two men left. She swallowed some food that she was chewing then said, “...What's a Biotope?” She asked, looking at Toriko, Komatsu, and Coco before putting more food in her mouth.

Robert pondered the word as he ate. “Biotope...Hmm...” He thought. “It sounds like it is a science factury...or something that has to do with science.” He said aloud before he ate some more food.

Kali wondered why Toriko volunteered all of them to meet his friend without letting any of them have a say. Not like she didn't want to go, she wanted to explore this place with her new allies. But she did wonder why Coco refused the invitation. Was this Biotope that bad? Or it just doesn't appeal to him. Either way she didn't bother Coco with any pointless questions about his refusal. It's his reason and his alone and it wasn't her business to pry.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:31 am

Hakai would love to have said something, but he was instead laying back in his chair some what sick from having eatin to much. As a matter of fact, Ryo had quietly taken to eating the remaining last few plates that Hakai had skipped out on. The fact was, he was thouroughly impressed by the food, but his own pride as a chef refused to allow him to say it.

The now full chef swallowed what he had, "Yes, but the man said tomarrow. Just where do we stay for tonight? I'd rather like a nice place to rest after having had all this."

Hakai kind of...gurgled in agreement.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 3 K48fh33200/3200The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:51 pm

"Ha. A place to sleep is right outside. In the field outside the city. No better place then to sleep under the cover of the night sky, the stars shining above, looking the same almost everywhere. And waking up to the warm sun on your skin, feeling the crisp morning due under your body as it makes a lovely crunching sound." He dug in his pocket for this world's form of money he had earned doing a few odds and ends around. "Just tell me where we are meeting up and I'll tag along. I promise I'll stay out of the way." He grinned.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:36 pm

"A Biotope is an area that's controlled by the IGO here. The IGO is an organization that's dedicated to basically everything that has to do with food here. Capture levels, quality control, and things of that nature fall under the IGO's jurisdiction." Coco said.

"They make lots of delicious food there." Toriko said with a goofy grin on his face.

"Someone like me can't get into the Biotopes without being with someone with the right clearance. This will be the first time I'll go, actually." Komatsu said. He looked excited. He then turned to the rest of the group. "Well, I work at a hotel, so if I pull some strings I can probably get your guys in for a night. Or Toriko could pull some strings since he's such a valued customer..."

"The 1st Biotope is an island, and the quickest way to get there is by helicopter. You should just come to the hotel with us Lloyd." Toriko said. "It's not that far away from where we are."

Soven just laughed. He seemed to be brimming with energy now that he had something to eat. "Whatever you want to do, I'm game."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:43 pm

Yio understood little of what Coco told her about the Biotope. Capture levels and quality control? What does that mean? But she just nodded, pretending she completly understood and cleared six more plates before she added them to her ever growing stacks of plates.

Robert rested his chin on his fist. “I see...it sounds interesting.” He said.

Kali just stared blankly. “...What the heck is a helicopter?” She asked. “We don't have any of those things where I come from.” She added.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:41 pm

Lumeste looked over at Hakai. "Is he going to be ok...?" She asked.

Komatsu kinda stared blankly at Kali for a moment. "Well, helicopters are these metal things that can fly. The IGO uses them a lot to get around nowadays." The waiter came by and Coco handed him a golden card, as did Toriko. A few moments later, the waiter was back, and the two had their cards back.

"Well, shall we go? It'll take about 20 minutes to get to the hotel from here." Coco said, standing.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:02 pm

Lloyd waved his hand. "Really, I'm not comfortable sleeping in other places that aren't my bed at home. But I suppose if your willing to pay for my stay then the least I can do is use the room. However, if I have to share with someone, I would suggest they sleep on the furthest side of the room and is a deep sleeper. I have a cuddling issue, I talk in my sleep and I'm a restless sleeper." He said, pushing his chair in, adjusting his belt so it wasn't as tight. "I'll have fun working that off tomorrow." And looked around at Lumeste's and Hakai's swollen guts. "But not as fun as you guys." He laughed sarcastically.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:47 pm

Ryo snickered a bit, "He'll be fine, that being said? I volunteer my dear friend Hakai as Mr. Lloyd's roomate for the night."

Hakai just glared at Ryo, to deep in food Nirvana to actually argue.

Ryo smiled as he stood, pushed in his chair, and then bowed, "Domo arigato my friends, but it would seem everyone is quite content with food. So shall we?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:13 am

Kali just stared at Komatsu after he told her what helicopters are. She didn't understand but decided to say nothing more and nodded her head as she stood up and pushed in her chair.

"Ahhh...sleep, I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to that." Robert said, pushing in his chair.

Yio looked kinda sad after she finally finished all the food she ordered. "Awww...we're leaving already? Man...and I was just thinking about ordering some dessert too." She said.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:09 pm

They all left the restaurant, but before anyone could point the way to the hotel, something loud screeched. "CAWWWW!" A huge crow, dark purple in color, with red and yellow eyes, swooped down and landed right next to Coco.

"Ah, Kiss, you're back early." Coco said, turning to the group. "Everyone, this is Kiss. He's an Emperor Crow. If any of you would like to take a ride on his back, you're more than welcome to." Lumeste deeply contemplated it. She figured it would be better for Hakai to take a ride, as he kinda looked half-asleep now. Soven just stretched.

"It's ok, I'll walk it off." He said.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:42 pm

Lloyd gawked, stepping back slightly, "T t that things bigger then me." He muttered. "I I'm fine with walking. I can fly is I get tired anyway. And I didn't eat nearly as much as everyone else." The dragon said, wanting to be far away from that bird as possible, ready to hurry to the hotel and hide from it.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:41 pm

“Whoa, that is one huge crow.” Robert said, taken aback by Kiss's impressive size. “But I'll walk, thanks anyway.”

Yio stepped back away from the large crow. “He...he reminds me of the Four Winged Ravens back in the demon realm.” She said, a little scared.

Kali shook her head. “No thank you, I'm fine with going on foot. But it looks as though Hakai should ride on him.” She said, looking at the said brunette.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:21 am

Hakai mumbled a bit, "I don't like high places that I can't climb down from..."

Ryo nodded, "We've walked this far. No reason why we can't continue."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:24 pm

"Well, it's fine." he jumped onto Kiss' back. "I'm sorry, but I won't be joining you at the hotel tonight. I forsee that we'll be meeting up with each other soon though. Until then, farewell." He said before Kiss took off in an impressive display of flight and lots of feathers.

Toriko and Komatsu pointed in the opposite direction of where Kiss flew off to. "The hotel's this way." Komatsu said. "It'll take about 20 minutes on foot. Let's hurry up and go before traffic starts to get bad."

"What's traffic?" Gename asked. He just got some weird looks from Toriko and Komatsu.

"You really aren't from around here." Toriko said with a grin. "It's when the cars on the road start getting packed. This is why the IGO uses helicopters to get around." Gename stopped understanding at "cars", but he nodded anyway. The group ventured off to the hotel.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:43 am

As the group got closer to the hotel Yio let out a big yawn. “Sorry about that...” She said, rubbing an eye.

“It's ok, you didn't have to apologize.” Said Robert.

Kali said nothing as she folded her arms and stared at the sky.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:50 pm

(speeding this up a little X3)

They finally made it to the hotel and were each checked into their rooms. Everyone was so tired, that they had no trouble falling alseep. When it was the next day, everyone was awakened by a very loud noise! When everyone went out to investigate, they saw Toriko and Komatsu standing in front of a giant black thing with rotating propellers. The two were putting some supplies inside, while talking to another man in a suit, also wearing sunglasses. Toriko turned around to see everyone standing there, kinda in awe of the giant machine behind him.

"Oh, you guys are awake. I was going to come and get you when we were finished up here." He said. "Did you guys sleep well?"

"Yeah friend! I feel great today! And a little hungry." Gename said. Lumeste stretched.

"I slept good all things considered. I kinda miss Coco though." She said, getting a napkin ready, in case her nose wanted to be extra mean to her today. Soven was entranced by the helicopter's propeller blades.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:53 pm

"I slept fine I suppose. The maid's didn't seem to thrilled that I tore the pillows mad mattress of the bed and put them on the floor but." Lloyd stretched. "A chopper huh? Never say I've been in one. Then again, they aren't just open to the public." He climbed in. "I call window seat!"
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:28 pm

Hakai rubbed his stomach, "Can't we get something to eat first?"

Ryo thumped him upside the back of the head, "Can't you think of anything but food and gunpowder?"

Hakai moved his stomach rubbing to his head, "I suppose...I may need to work off that meal from yesterday still."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:04 pm

Robert walked up to the helicopter. “Wow, this is a nice chopper you have here.” He said looking it over. “I'm pretty sure it's nothing like the helicopters back where I'm from. How fast can it go?” He asked.

“Yeah, I slept fine too.” Yio said. “...I'm hungry.” She added.

Kali rolled her eyes at Hakai's and Ryo's bickering.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Toriko laughed. "Don't worry, there's going to be plenty of food where we're going!" He finished putting the supplies in the helicopter. "Well, get in everyone! It'll take about an hour to get there from here, so let's not waste any time!" He went inside and took a seat in the back. Lumeste didn't quite trust the large metal thing, but that was more because she had no idea what it was. She jumped up and into the helicopter with ease. Soven followed. Gename sat next to Toriko, so he could look out of the window. Komatsu sat across from Toriko.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next