Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth

5 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 6 Empty Re: The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth

Post by Link64 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:36 am

"You know what I could go for?" Ryo almost shouted from no where, "Fishing. I like fishing. I haven't fished in a week. Fishing calms my nerves and keeps me relaxed. So I could really go for some fishing about now."

Hakai jumped with a grin, "Yeah yeah, go play with your guppies. I took that bird down like a beast! I'd like to do a little bit of bishokuya style hunting, I'll even use tranquilizers! Come on! Gimme something to shoot! We basicly had to sit on the side lines for that fight!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 6 K48fh33200/3200The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 6 Empty Re: The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:51 pm

(SORRY FOR LE HIATUS BUT WE ARE BACK IN ACTION)

"Well, for now let's just go and get something to eat. There are plenty of animals here that we can go hunting for, and since this is an island, they won't be going anywhere." Toriko said, turning to lead everyone to the dining hall. "Here, it's this way!" He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they all got in, they were amazed at what they saw! There was an impossibly large dining table in front of them, which was adorned with all kinds of delicious-looking food! Near one of the ends of the table was an extremely large animal, which looked almost like a dragon. There was a dash of unease in the air, but there was more hunger than anything else!

"Bwahahaha! This is my Full Course Menu! Not intended for anyone under 21, of course! Don't worry, I made sure there was plenty of food for everyone that can't or won't drink." He said. Behind Mansam, there was a giant parfait, with his pet Rikky licking up the sweet dessert. Everyone sat down at the table. Toriko looked over at Terry, who was standing off to the side, looking lonely.

"Come on Terry, eat with me!" Toriko said, and Terry happily ran to her new friend. Rin saw how happy they were, and instantly felt very jealous. So she went over to Rikky.

"Let me be with you for a little bit Rikky!" She said, trying to not show her jealously.

"Ooh, this all looks so good..." Lumeste said, pondering over what she could eat. "I really shouldn't overdo it with the alcohol though..." She thought to herself. She sat there for a moment, trying to think about what she should try first. "Hey Soven, what do you think I should-eh???" She went to ask, but her brother was already eating away, quickly. She looked over and Gename was the same way. She sighed, and took a little of what she could reach on the table.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 6 K48fh3100/100The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:05 pm

"WHAT IN THE HELL IS THAT?!" Lloyd slammed his hands on the table, cracking and almost breaking that end off and pointed towards the large creature. Artrina held up his hands, mouth opening slightly. "I KNOW WHAT IT IS. I MEAN WHAT IS IT DOING AS A MEAL?! HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?! WE ARE THE KINGS OF BEASTS AND YET THERE IS ONE SITTING RIGHT ON THAT TABLE AS IF IT WERE JUST SOME SOMETHING!!" He grabbed a plate and smashed it agianst a wall. "I can understand something like a cow or a bird. They are just creatures. But to dare and eat a god?!" Artrina walked over and sat right next to it, picked a piece of it off with his fingers and ate it. "ARTRINA?! "operor vos animadverto quis vos es eating?! It's a extraho! Vestri vires pariter exsisto eating unus nostrum! "

The older one closed his eyes and opened his mouth. " es vos iens subsisto illic quod persevero facio a scaena vel es vos iens sedeo down quod eat. Illa letalis have ostendo vos nusquam tamen pius quod sino nos futurus per lemma fidens. Illic eram a vicis ut plures nostrum flew caeli of domus pro letalis venit per quod nos erant non shy essum bodies of quondam. A somes est a somes , is est vestri animus ut habitum gravitas of quisnam vos es. Vos of totus populus should agnosco ut , pariter ut vestri siblings Curator." His deep and almost excotic voice cut through the yelling with hardly raising his voice. Lloyd's face grew dangerously red, almost purple and he sat down beside the king of beasts, lowering his head to hide his face under his hair. "I'm sorry." He apologized to everyone, before keeping quiet. "memor Is est suum universitas , non nostri. Hic , nos es iustus mereo bestia ut nos should be. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Do you notice what you are eating?! It's a dragon! Your might as well be eating one of us!"

""Are you going to stand there and continue to make a scene or are you going to sit down and eat. These mortals have shown you nothing but kindness and allow us to be with them without fear. There was a time when many more of us flew the skies of home before mortals came along and we were not shy to eat the bodies of the deceased. A body is a body, it is your soul that holds the importance of who you are. You of all people should understand that, as well as your siblings, Curator."

""Remember. This is their world, not ours. Here, we are just merely animals as we should be.""

((I find lloyd's behavior in this quiet ironic concidering he spends most of the story hating that he was reborn as a dragon XD))

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 6 K48fh3540/1000The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:21 am

Yio practically JUMPED out of her seat when Lloyd flipped out. She sunk in her chair as low as she could and stayed there after things calmed down and continued to eat.

Robert stared at Lloyd, in mid chewing. He swallowed his food and said, “...It's ok Lloyd. I would have done the same thing.” He said before he continued eating. “Except for breaking something...” He thought.

Kali just stared silently at Lloyd. She didn't know what to say about his outburst so she just turned away from him and continue to eat.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 6 K48fh3100/100The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:02 am

Hakai took a bite of the monster, "Mmm...Hey man! Don't complain! I WISH I was this tasty!"

Ryo just facepalmed at the clear insensativety of that remark. However he really couldn't stay mad for long. The fish here was exquisite. Is only wish was that he had the chance to catch such a fish himself!
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 6 K48fh33200/3200The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:45 pm

(Starting now, I will be a better DM)

As the group enjoyed their meal, Komatsu looked over at Toriko. He seemed to be in perfect health, despite the fight just an hour or so prior. "Is this what gourmet Cells can do?" He thought to himself. Mansam was leaning back in his chair, drinking a fairly-sized mug of alcohol. He was clearly buzzed. Toriko turned to him.

"Hey Mansam, about that job you asked us here for..." He said, still shoveling food into his mouth. Instantly Mansam sobered up.

"Oh noooooo! I forgot about that!" He exclaimed, getting out of his chair. "Was the fight in the arena planned by the Bishokikai so we wouldn't obtain our goal?" He asked, knowing that nobody had the answer to the question. Rin stood up, her spoon half in her mouth, since she was sharing Rikky's parfait.

"Oh, don't worry about it," she said with a smile, "brother just called. he said that he has the Regal Mammoth and that he's on his way here, right now. He should be here early in the morning." She said.

"Sani, huh?" Toriko asked before returning to eating.

"Who's Sani?" Gename asked.

"Sani's one of the Four Heavenly Kings. He and I grew up together, along with Coco and someone named Zebra." Toriko said. It wasn't clear if he enjoyed making a reference to Zebra. He smirked a bit, as if he had something else to say, but he didn't say any more.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:41 pm

Yio watched Robert drink from a small glass of alcohol as she ate.

Robert got a little uncomfortable with her watching him. He set down the glass and turned to her. "Is there something you would like to say?" He asked in a polite tone.

"I was just wondering what's so great about that stuff. A lot of people seem to like it. I just want to know what it tastes like."

"...You want to taste some of mine, right?" Robert asked in an unamused tone.

"y-yes...but just a little...I'm just curious is all."

Robert sighed and shook his head as he started to pour a little in an empty glass from his. "Nothing wrong with curiosity..." He said handing her the drink.

"Thank you." Yio said before she took a sip. She made a disgusted face and immediately spat the alcohol back in the cup. "...gross..." She said and used a fork to push the cup away from her as if it was some kind of disgusting abomination.

Robert couldn't help but chuckle as he returned to his food.

((Underage drinking FTW!!!))
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:54 am

Artrina wasn't sitting still. There was so much food, he was just walking around grabbing bits of everything that wasn't on other people's plates. Lloyd however, just sat quietly eating here and there. The older dragon reached over and took the glass, bowing his head slightly in thanks and chugged it. He then proceeded to grab a wine bottle from the center and continue his stroll around the table. Lloyd frowned slightly. "Don't worry. It's safe to figure he's a heavy weight."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 6 K48fh3540/1000The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:35 pm

(speeding things up a little)

It was late at night, and everyone was full and tired. Mansam had some workers prepare rooms for everyone to sleep in, so they could be bright and fresh for Sani's arrival in the morning.

When it was the morning, everyone converged at a cliffside near the research facility they were at. Toriko was eating some leftovers from the night before, when, out of nowhere, Mansam came up and took a bite out of it. "You drunkard! Stop eating my food!" Toriko complained.

"Hey, I gave it to you!" Mansam retorted. Komatsu just stood there, gawking at the scene. Lumeste was a little worried. The only girls she's seen since she was here were Kali, Yio and Rin, and she was starting to feel uncomfortable around so many guys. She stayed close to Soven, to alleviate some of her discomfort. Gename was sitting on the edge of the cliff, when he noticed something off in the distance.

"What's that?" He asked, pointing. Everyone looked over.

"Oh, it looks like he's here!" Rin said, using binoculars to make sure. Sure enough, there was someone coming. Sani was carrying something about 20 times his size above his head. What's more, he was carrying it with what seemed to be one hand!

"You mean to tell me that the guy over there is carrying that big thing with only one hand?!" Lumeste cried. Komatsu was feeling the same way. Soven chuckled to himself, too low for anyone to hear him.

"Oh?" Mansam asked. It seemed that Sani had a little company. A large pack of wild and ferocious-looking animals appeared seemingly from nowhere, making a motion like they were going to attack the man and steal whatever it was that he was carrying.

"Yeeee! It's a swarm of Gang Hoods! Are they planning on taking the Regal Mammoth away?" He shouted.

"Just watch." Toriko said. Toriko, Rin, and Mansam seemed to be unfazed b the developing twist. Sani just smirked and kept walking forward. The Gang Hoods leaped to attack, but suddenly, they stopped, and they fell over backwards, unable to move.

"K-knocking? At that distance? How is that possible?" Komatsu asked. He was just as confused as the others that didn't know Sani personally. He stopped at the bottom of the cliff, and the Regal Mammoth seemed to float straight off of Sani's one hand. What's more, it seemed to be headed straight for the group. In fact-it was! Everyone scattered, except for Mansam, who caught the animal. He was struggling to not drop it.

"Ah, sorr'. Was it a lil' heavy, chief?" Sani said. "But nice catch! 's expected. It seems that your physical strength hasn't waned one bit, but...there's not enough 'beauty'. The way you caught that mammoth, my heart doesn't beat at al', and I got no sense of being moved whats'ever. I mean, you're bowlegged, clumsy, and have no sexiness, it sorta gives me an impression of 'just die already'..."

"What is this person?!" Komatsu thought to himself. Lumeste stayed quiet. Sani was certainly different from what she was expecting.

"Hey Sani! don't throw around precious 'treasure food'! you haven't changed at all, why you...you idiot!" Mansam shouted, as Sani seemed to float up the cliff wall.

"Even though I kindly brought this all the way here to give to you, I'd like to be thanked. Or rather, I'd really don't want to be called an idiot by you, chief..." He landed on the top of the cliff with everyone else, and they could see him clearly now. He was tall, albeit shorter than Toriko and Gename. He wore a pink bodysuit with blue bands all over. His blue eyes were beautiful, and he had pink, blue, green, and white hair. "Hey, long time, Toriko. ...Hm...Your cells are more vitalized than in the older days...the elasticity of your skin is high as well. It's evident that you've been eating some good stuff." He said to Toriko with a smirk.

"Hey Sani, don't go touching all over my skin like that, it's really uncomfortable." Toriko said, putting his hand to his cheek. Rin got a little huffy.

"Hey brother! I don't approve of you touching Toriko like that!" she shouted. Sani turned to see his sister, but froze at what he saw.

"Rin, you..." He went up to her, crouching down so he could see her legs better. "...'Hell are these clay pipe-like legs?! And the fat under the skin is insane! You're only eating swee~t stuff, aren't you?!" He chastised.

"Like, it doesn't really have anything to do with you!" Rin retorted.

"And I like, don't want to have anything to do with such a man-like sister!"

"Like, I don't want to hear it from a girly brother like you!"

"Like, like, like, shut up!" It was clear that Sani was running out of comebacks.

"What's going on here...?" Lumeste thought, scratching her head. Soven looked annoyed by something. What, nobody could be sure.

Last edited by TheTinyImp on Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:51 pm

"There is nothing wrong with a woman having a soft body. It's part of their appeal. They fight like Shortstuff and K.c.." Lloyd said walking over and looking up at the mammoth. Agian, fascinated by it's size. "You guys sure have weird creatures here." He said, pretty much having slept his anger off from yesterday. His ears twitched slightly and he looked over and facepalm.

Artrina, was already fascinated. He could tell something was different about all these mortals, and another strange creature just appeared. He crouched down slightly as Sani had stood up to bicker with his sister. He grabbed a lock full of Sani's hair, rubbing it slightly and stood up, pulling it up with him. He almost made a growling noise like a large cat or something and separated colors in his hands.

"Artrina, would you stop touching everyone? Just because he does it doesn't mean you get to...no I'm not calling you that..I shouldn't have to to get you to listen to me!" He seemingly again, argued with himself.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:12 pm

Sani was about to argue with Lloyd about Rin's legs, but Artrina had picked up some locks of his hair and started playing with it. A weird look came over Sani, almost as if he had tasted something weird. He turned back to face the dragon king. He stared at the man, dumbfounded. "He...jus' what is he?" He thought to himself.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:46 am

Kali crossed her arms as she observed Sani. "His behavior is...really...unusual." She thought.

Robert walked over to the mammoth and looked at it up and down. "Its size is pretty immpresive." He said.

Yio wanted to get a closer look at the beast so she ran to it but tripped on a rock and fell on her face. "...ow..." She said.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:09 pm

"Imagine a beast this size could feed half a planet of people. Unless, they were all vegetarians. The fur of this creature could clothe about a 1/4th of a planet, abet that it didn't get in the hands of the royal family. And yet. Here we are on a planet where something this big usually only feeds 2 people at the most it seems." Lloyd agreed with Robert.

Artrina dropped the hair and continued over to the beast and put his hands on it, rubbing the hair between his fingers. He grinned and gripped onto it tightly, his fingers and nails breaking through the skin slightly. "No I don't know if we get to eat that."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:31 pm

Soven couldn't take it anymore. He started swatting away at something near his face. "Hey Sani, I know that you don't know me really, but I also don't quite like getting touched by these sensors of yours." He said with a sour look on his face. Nobody had noticed that his eyes had changed to being rimmed with purple, with blood red pupils. Sani got another surprised look on his face.

"You know that they're there?" he asked. Soven smirked, although nobody could see it under his face mask.

"Know? I can see them. All of them." He said. He pointed over to Terry. "Looks like she can at least sense them." Sani looked absolutely astounded. The only person he knew that could see his touches was Coco, and here comes this guy, saying that he could see them too. He turned his attention over to Terry, who was standing a considerable distance away from Sani.

"Ah, it seems that only you and the battle wolf are aware of my "touches". Not even the strongest of animals become aware of them. How interesting, the princess from ancient times...It'd be nice if she was on our side, but-" Sani said, but Mansam cut him off.

"It's all right! She's Toriko's partner! I'm having them work together right away! Our target is the Regal Mammoth!" He said.

"Huh? But I caught the Regal, didn't I?" Sani asked. Mansam looked seriously annoyed.

"You idiot! This is the child! The parent, who is way bigger than this, has got to be around here somewhere!" There was a wave of silence that washed over the group. It was suddenly broken by Komatsu.

"The parent...Just how..." He said, clearly in shock.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:00 pm

Artrina laughed slightly, shaking his head and pet the mammoth. "What?" Lloyd asked, looking over at him. "Hunting? You can juts go out like that and hunt random monsters!..I don't care if your scene of smell is that good. If people saw you, they'd try to catch u and fry you up." Artrina waved his hand walking over and knelt down, his hands rubbing and petting Terry's head with a goofy grin on his face. "Are you even listening to me?!" Lloyd said, but was obviously being ignored now. He sighed, looking up at the childbeast. "Just a child huh. Isn't it enough? Do you really have to go and kill it's parent too?"
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:25 pm

"...This is the child?" Robert asked, astounded as he helped Yio to her feet. "My god...the parent must be ten times the size of its kid. Or more."

Kali looked at Lloyd and crossed her arms. "Lloyd, I hope you relize that hunters are not allowed to hunt baby animals. We're not eating the kid." She said before she sighed then glared at Sani. "And from his mistake we're probably going to return it to wherever Sani found it."

"Returning it to the wild...where its parent is probably super angry that its kid is missing! And now it'll be even more angry when it finds out that we're gonna hunt it!" Yio said. "And by the looks of the child and what Robert said...then it won't have no problem with squashing us!"
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Hakai laughed, "Finally some REAL challange!"

"Ehr-HEM!" Ryo 'hinted' strongly.

"Don't worry! I'll use un-lethal ammo. The worst I'll do is paralyze the thing." Hakai claimed loading his rifle.

Ryo fumbled a bit with his knife, observing the 'child' mammoth in all it's size, "I'm assuming you wouldn't hunt it if it wasn't edible. Just what kind of meat are we talking about here?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:05 pm

Mansam looked a little concerned. "We wouldn't just go off killing Regal-chan's parent! It's entirely possible to get the Jewel Meat without killing it. Of course, I'll have to take the child back to the research facility to see if there's any Jewel Meat inside this little guy." He said. Toriko looked at Ryo with a hungry look in his eye.

"The Jewel Meat has been around since ancient times. It's said that it combines the flavor of all parts of an animal, and that it shines brighter than any jewel you can find. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it." He said, wiping the corner of his mouth.

"I have to tell you though, the enemy is already on the Regal Mammoth's tail. Our goal is to get it before they do!" Mansam said.

"Jewel Meat...sounds tasty." Soven said. His uncovered eye was sparkling with excitement. Lumeste just smiled. She'd love to try some of it. Gename was about to drag everyone to the Biotope, but he didn't know where it was. Sani and Toriko started off in a direction.

"Well, let's go! Delicious food is calling!" Toriko said. Soven eagerly followed, dragging Lumeste behind him. Gename Seemed to be in his own little world as he eagerly followed, trailing Komatsu. Terry followed a very far distance away.

The group walked for a while, until they came across a large patch of grass that was completely black. It seemed to stretch for as far as they could see.

"We've made it to the Black Carpet! It's a large patch of edible grass. It must taste great!" Toriko said, before he bent down and grabbed huge fistfuls of it.

"Ehh...what's with everyone eating weird things they just find lying around? You could get sick." Lumeste protested, but of course Toriko wasn't paying attention to her. He was eating the grass with a happy look on his face. Of course, Soven and Gename were following Toriko's lead. Lumeste sighed. she supposed that a little detour wouldn't hurt.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:27 pm

Artrina stared at everyone eat the grass. He raised an eyebrow, looking over at Lloyd. "Don't look at me. they say it's edible. But I suppose your to carnivorous for that?" Artrina smiled and then walked ahead of the group and bit and knelt down, at least feeling the grass. It felt, well, like grass. Even if edible, it didn't sound appealing to either of the dragons. "Artrina. Why are we following these guys around. You heard them. They aren't going to kill the animal...interesting?..Yeah I guess they are. Diffrent from any of us at in the Novus."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:09 pm

Yio knelt down and picked some of the grass and took a bite. "Wow! This stuff does taste good!" She said before she started to eat handfulls of it. "It's a good thing we came to this stuff, that talk of the Jewel Meat made me starving!"

Robert knelt down and picked some of the grass and stood back up as he studied it. "Hmm...odd..." He muttered before eating it.

"Hey Robert, are you going to have any more?" Yio asked. Robert shook his head and looked at their surroundings.

Yio shrugged her shoulders and went back to the grass.

Kali facepalmed and sighed. "They must be out of their minds..." She said to Lumeste.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:52 am

Ryo only ate a blade as Hakai had began chewing on a handful as if he was a cow and it was his cud.

"So what kind of habitate does this thing live in any how?" the full mouthed marksmen asked.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:21 pm

Toriko was too busy eating the black grass to answer Hakai, so Sani answered for him. "Th' Regal lives in an unbeaut'ful place called 'Th' Regal Plateau'. I've heard that it was a wasteland, which makes it unbeaut'ful! Ugliness to th' max! Disgusting!" He said, clearly getting carried away. Toriko called to Terry, who was still a far ways away from the group.

"Oh, Terry! Let's eat together!" He said, but Terry stayed right where she was. "That's enough with your touches, Sani, draw them back already." He said to his friend, but Sani just shrugged it off.

"Don't wanna." He said rather coldly. "Stop fussing over me."

Lumeste sighed. "Hey, if we're in a race here...shouldn't we trying to get to this Regal Plateau? Stopping to rest your feet is nice, but I think we should get going-" She said, but Terry's loud, sharp barks cut her off. Everyone looked to see where the noise was coming from, and it didn't take them long to see what it was. There were four giant monsters coming to greet them, and it looked like they were made out of solid rock!

"Rockdrums!" Toriko yelled, as Komatsu ran for cover, with Rin following. Lumeste jumped.

"Scaryyyy!!!" She shouted, before running behind the person she was closest to, which happened to be Lloyd. Her nose started pouring blood. "Pah! Sorry..." she said, before retreating behind Soven. Gename stood up. He was dismayed to see how big the rockdrums were compared to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone looking for a size comparison, here: this is how big they are compared to the group.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:07 pm

“Eeeek! Th-th-they’re huge!” Yio cried, practicly frozen with fear.

“Damn…look at those things…” Robert said, grabbing the hilt of his katana but not drawing it.

Kali didn’t say anything as she stared wide-eyed at the giant rock beasts. She was completely amazed at their size.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:14 pm

Lloyd made a face of disgust and cover his mouth, holding his stomach slightly. "It's ok." Blood. His bond to his dragonmaster was stronger then he ever wanted to believe. Even the smell of other female's blood made him feel sick.

Artrina stood up. To be honest, he wasn't that impressed. Then agian, it was little things that impressed him. He's always around big things. He walked over and stood beside Gename. To be honest, he had found Lloyd because of the smell he gave off. His true formed reeked of spirit magic. It gave the king a bit of a lusting to hunt something down. If he was lucky, he'd have permission to do so with these rock monsters and waited to see what was to unfold.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:31 am

Hakai stared up at creatures, then back to Torkio.
"....I hate you so much right now....RAW!" he then went to a flurry of UNloading his gun of its tranquilizer shots and REloading it with his special piercing rounds.
He aimed almost immediately for one's right eye, "PLEASE tell me I can shoot this thing! PLEASE tell me you aren't gonna defend it and say it's some delicious and rare creature cause all I see a rock monster bigger than Black Low's Golem ambling toward us with intent to smash!"

Ryo nodded, "I'm inclined to agree on this one. I don't think I could even do any damage to that with out my Ginsu."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next