Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth

5 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:30 pm

"That was amazing." Lloyd thought. "Alright then. Mine turn." He put all his might into one sharp pull, yanking the tooth right out from the creature's mouth, blood pouring onto the ground as he carried it in the air and landed, the creature obviously more so pissed off then before. "It has so much fat on him. If I put this into one good shot at a pressure point. Even a creature from another world would still have a heart." He dropped the large tusk, his tail still wrapped firmly around it and opened his mouth wide, a lightish purple energy form in his mouth and shot towards the creature as he flew up high in the air, being how the dome was now shattered. The energy beam began to tear through the creature's chest and Lloyd spun in the air, using all his weight and strength into the tusk and threw it like it was a javalin or sorts and it it stabbed right into the creatures chest, blood pouring down from it but the walrus still stood, using it's meaty tail, it knocked the dragon into the ground and picked him up and began to chomp down on him.

Lloyd screamed in pain and released another burst down into the insides of the creature before it was forced to drop the god. Lloyd stumbled to his feet and charged hard and fast, ramming the tusk so it protruding completely through the blubbery body, through the heart and out the back. The Gauchi suffered from internal bleeding, massive cardiac arrest and then fell over dead. Lloyd stared at it, as if it deep thought a bit and walked over, his eyes seemed more animalstic then before. "It's still warm." His tail twitched slightly as he opened his mouth wide and grabbed onto a chunk of the creatures chest, near the impaled tusk. He heard the wimper of the pups and smiled. "It was worth it." Before he growled and tore into the creature, pulling a chunk of the flesh back and started eating it, no longer fighting his natural instincts. The chunks of meat fell to the ground, stuck out of his teeth and the blood stuck to his white scales as he feasted. His head going compltely in to get to the warmer flesh and pulled out, covered in peices of dead walrus, his white hair stained in red blood.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 5 K48fh3540/1000The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Toriko was about to yell at Hakai for killing the animals
in the dome, but he didn't get a chance to. The walls around the 6th
gate bent and then broke completely as a terrifying new animal broke
through! It was a serpent like creature, deep purple in color, with a
light purple mane, blood red claws, and fangs. Its three eyeballs looked
all over the place. Before anyone had any time to react to the new animal, it picked up the Mystery Bird, and the Gauchi that Lloyd was eating, and then ate them. The Silverback, the only animal that wasn't attacked yet, tried to run away, but the serpent thing stretched out one of its many arms, grabbed it, and ate it too.

"Aw man, this a Devil Serpent again...If only Coco were here." Toriko said, scratching his cheek. Up above, Komatsu had a mini-heart attack. Still, he stayed up in the railing. Mansam looked absolutely furious!

"Damn that Rin! She really messed up..." He said, and saw Komatsu leaning over the railing, but staying firmly up above, away from the arena floor. "you aren't running away?" He asked.

"Ah, no. Things like this are bound to happen whenever Toriko's around, so I'm used to it now. Though one time I died." Komatsu replied. Mansam just laughed.

"Now that's some bravery! Staring down ferocious creatures when every powerful person from each state is running for their lives!" He looked at the shattered dome. "Still, to think that Toriko could actually break this glass...he's sure powered up, that kid." He noticed that amidst the chaos, someone wasn't trying to flee the coliseum. Mansam went over to him. "Oh, the Republic of Roto's president Dohem. I'm sorry, but the coliseum is closed right now. For your own safety, please evacuate." He said nicely, before talking a drink of more alcohol. Dohem had other plans. He shot out his arm, and used his hand to impale Mansam clear through his midsection! Mansam...didn't seem to care. He made a fist. "Frying...Punch!" He said, and punched the man right in the face. Dohem went flying backwards, freeing the Chief. "So, the rumored 'new model' is here already huh? That's good. I can see for myself just what all the fuss is about." He said, cracking his knuckles and still not caring about the gaping hole in his body.

Dohem ripped the mask off of his face. It revealed a shiny metal head, which resembled an anteater's head. The rest of his body was covered by a sand-colored cloak. Toriko had heard the commotion and looked up, and instantly got more worried about what Mansam had to deal with, and not the Devil Serpent before him. "A GT Robo!" Toriko exclaimed.

"You've got a lot of guts to send just one machine here." Mansam said, getting ready for a fight. "Let's start dismantling it, shall we? ...Bishokukai." He kept talking. Soven shifted uneasily on his feet.

"That...thing! I can't see the Truth to it at all! Is it not living or something?" He said. It was clear he was getting antsy around something he knew absolutely nothing about at all.

"You can speak right?" Mansam said to the GT Robo, "So what's the operator's name?" He asked.

"Chief, you look delicious..." The Robo said in return. The Chief scowled.

"It's 'Bei', isn't it?" He asked. Bei said nothing, and instead, put his robotic hand on Mansam's shoulder. Little needles shot out of the fingertips and dove into the chief's flesh, but he just grinned. "Knocking eh? Sorry, but mine aren't there." He made two fists this time. "Frying...sandwich!" He brought both of his fists to smash the GT Robo's head in, but it didn't work. "Oh? you're tough." He said with a grin. His grin soon faded, as the GT Robo's head opened, revealing a charging laser! It fired straight through the Chief's throat, knocking him backwards.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 5 K48fh3100/100The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:04 pm

“Ch-cheif!!” Yio cried when the laser went through his throat. “Is...is...he d-dead? Wh-what is that thing?!” She asked, looking at the GT Robo.

Kali looked at Soven. “Hey, keep calm. If you don't then whatever this thing is will kill you.” She said.

Robert glared at Bei as he took his katana out and the blade started to glow red. “Let's see if that robot can handle this.” He said before he slashed the air and the red coloration flew off the sword at Bei as a shock wave in the form of an “X”.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 5 K48fh3100/100The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:00 pm

"What in the hell is that?!" Lloyd said, first, pissed off that it took his breakfast, then that it ate the other creatures, THEN it decided it was gonna dominate everything. "Who in the hell does it think it is?!" Lloyd stood up, taking to the air and landed beside the battle pup. "You probley can't understand me, but don't worry. I'd like to see that snake eat me before I let it touch your babies." Taking a slightly weakened defense stance, waiting for Toriko to make the next move.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 5 K48fh3540/1000The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Toriko went to attack the Devil Serpent, but before he could, the mother Battle Wolf stood up. "Battle Wolf...With a body exhausted by birth, she still wants to fight?" He asked himself. It was clear that the new mother was extremely tired. She was panting as she strode over to the enraged Devil Serpent. The purple thing stretched out its arms in an attempt to strike down the wolf where it stood. It backfired. In an amazing feat of speed, it bit off the Devil Serpent's hands. Nobody could see the attack happening, but when the animal roared in pain, everyone knew just what had happened. Before the slimy thing's hands could regenerate, the mother battle wolf charged, seemed to disappear from view...and it was back again, in the blink of an eye. The Devil Serpent seemed to almost disintegrate a second later. The two wolves stood apart, the pup next to Toriko and Lloyd, and the mother at the far end of the arena.

The adult looked absolutely exhausted. She had poured everything into that last attack. She started trotting back slowly to her child. "Go to her." Toriko said at last, "You can be a child that's dependent on its mother. Go, while you two still have time left." The pup started talking wobbly steps, before it broke out into a run. The two were about to meet each other when...

"ZING!!!" A terrifying sound pierced the air. It was the same sound that they all heard when Bei's GT Robo shot Mansam in the throat. Only this time, its target wasn't the Chief. It was the mother Battle Wolf. Bei's shot got her straight in the neck. Everyone turned their attention to Bei, who was cackling maniacally.

"That thing doesn't look tasty. Things that aren't appealing should just die!" He said. Toriko's expression turned quickly form shock to horrifying rage.

"Oh gods, oh gods, oh gods..." Soven repeated over and over. The purple was quickly fading from his eyes, but he had to concentrate. The world around him seemed to get darker, but everything could still be seen. He concentrated on the wound. He didn't like what he could see. He was taken out of his vision by Lumeste, half dragging him to the wolf.

"We...we have to help it!" She said, fighting back tears, but they were coming anyway. Soven pulled her back, trying to stop her.

"Lumeste, Lumeste! There's nothing we can do! I saw it; the wound is fatal. I didn't want to say this but...she was doomed even before that...thing shot her. Before she attacked the purple thing, too." He said, yanking his sister to a halt. The most devastated look washed over Lumeste's face. She looked back at the two animals. Gename just stood there, trying to process what had just happened. You could almost see the gears turning. however, something stunning happened, something nobody expected. The mother started taking slow step after slow step, back to her child. Once she was there, she licked the pup all over, conveying all the love she had to give. Bei just laughed.

"What? It's still not dead? I don't understand what it's doing...Do you hear me?! Drop dead, you filthy dog!" He said, before firing yet another laser at the wolves. Without thinking, Gename leaped in front of the attack, and erected a force field to shield the two from the attack. "Are you a magician or something?!" Bei complained. He went to fire yet again, but a strange white smoke filled the arena. Rin strode in, the device on her arm smoking. She had short, dark blue hair and pretty blue eyes. She had one scar under her right eye, as well as one on her leg. She was wearing an extremely short, magenta tunic-like thing with a green trim. Her boots matched her outfit.

"Endorphin Smoke. This will make the pain go away..." she said. "for the time being, I had to use it. It's hard to tell what will happen in this situation though."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:11 pm

Robert had quickly climbed out of the arena and charged at Bei. He was running so fast that his speed was at the borderline to inhuman. The red coloring of the curse mark on his eye was glowing faintly. When he was behind Bei he raised his sword and the blade glowed red. “You bastard!!!” He yelled before he slashed at Bei's robotic arm.

Tears were streaming down Yio's cheeks as she stared at the mother wolf. “She's...she's gonna d-die...?” She said between sobs. “N-no...she...” She trailed off as her weeping grew.

“Dammit all...she just became a mother...now the pup will have no one...” Kali said, blinking away the tears. She quickly wiped away the tears and took a card out of her pouch. The card had a picture of a wolf on it. She made a hand-sign and said something in an ancient language before smoke surrounded the card. She flung the now blackened card onto the ground. More smoke rose from it and the smoke and card quickly took the form of a black wolf that stood six feet tall. “That thing will pay for what he did.” She thought, standing next to her creation with one hand on it, waiting for the right moment to launch an attack.

(Ok, so aside from being used as a villan's puppet, Robert's curse mark allows him to move at inhuman speed when he activates it right. But of course that comes with a price, it drains out his energy very quickly.)
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:21 pm

"N n no way! Not after all this. After I sinned." He seen the wolf still standing strong and was ready to charge a blast to wipe the bastard out that had done this, but he wasn't understanding the whole thing people were saying. What was a robotic? He shook his head, splattering some blood from his head around slightly, trying to get it from his eyes and sat down. "Not that I could attack anyway with all those people around. I'll wait and see if they can handel it."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Rin's Hyper endorphins were meant to make the mother Battle Wolf's pain go away. However, the mother Wolf seemed unaffected by it. For the child, it was everything. She looked so happy, as if her mother had never been shot.

Bei took Robert's blow. His metallic arm got indented, but it popped back out, perfectly normal. "Hehehehehehe. That crap's not gonna work against me!" Bei shouted, before making an "X" with his arms and shooting sharp blades of what seemed to be air at Robert, ripping his shirt and pushing him backwards.

Komatsu ran over to the Chief, stunned that he was still alive after taking those blows. Mansam was sitting on the bleachers, taking a breather. "Chief, are you ok?" It was clear that he was still in shock. Mansam just laughed.

"boy, do I look ok to you?" He asked.

"No! You have a huge hole ripped right through your stomach!" Komatsu was pretty frantic at this point.

"Whahahaha! no problem! My sense of pain was numbed, so I couldn't feel anything from the beginning!" He took a second to breathe. "Hey youngster, there's some alcohol in my pocket. I don't mean to be a bother, but can you get it?" Komatsu did what he was told, and the chief opened the bottle, and poured it on his wounds. His wounds closed right up, and he stood, a golden aura rising from him, taking the form of a three-headed, eight-armed obelisk of some sort. "That brat, don't think I'll leave one screw left in this world!" Mansam shouted. He looked down in the arena, and instantly the obelisk disappeared. He could feel, that, through everyone down in the pit, there was someone more enraged than he.

It was none other than Toriko. A pink (technically it's red, but I'm sorry, this is pink B|) aura was rising from his body as he gave a death glare to the GT Robo. "Guys, take care of the Battle Wolf. Make sure nothing touches it." He said, cracking his knuckles. "Normally its a human that makes me this mad, but...Hey you! anteater face!" He called to the Robo. Bei just looked around.

"Hmmm? Huh? Who do you mean?" Bei said. It was clear that he was toying with Toriko, but that man wasn't having any this time.

"It's you!" Toriko said before grabbing the robot by the cloth it still wore, and decking it in its opened head. It went flying into the stands near Komatsu and the Chief, but they were still a safe distance away from it. Bei got up and ripped off the cloth that got him in that mess. He had a green, furry body.

"Toriko of the Four Heavenly Kings! You look the most disgusting of them all! Sickening! I'll kill you!" Bei shouted. Toriko just got even more serious.

"This time, the goal is not 'capture'...It's 'extermination'." He said.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Kali nodded when Toriko told the group to guard the Battle Wolf. She made a gesture to her wolf creation. The wolf wisp walked towards the mother wolf and pup and took a fighting stance when it was close to the two, scanning the area to make sure no threat comes within ten feet.
She sighed as she walked over to her wolf. “Normally I use that spell as a distraction...but I guess I'll have to do something different this one time.” She said. “And besides Toriko looks absolutely pissed and I don't want to be near him right now.” She thought.

“Ch-chief Mansam? You're alive!” Yio said, looking at Mansam. She was just as stunned as Komatsu when he found him.

“...Well that hurt...” Robert said as he stood up, rubbing his head from where he hit it when he fell. The glow from his cursed eye had stopped and he was now leaning against a seat, taking deep breaths. “Damn...I have to be careful when using this...I could've used up all my energy...” He thought before he looked at Toriko and said nothing when he caught his fierce expression.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:10 am

Ryo shook his head, "I'll never understand this world. I'm a fishermen not a hunter."

Hakai rubbed his head, "I thought you were a chef?"

The fisherman/chef gave him a death glare. The marksmen just kind of shrugged, "All I know is, I wasted a perfectly good shashu shell on an animal that A. These dudes could have killed with ease, and B. I got yelled at for even using!"

Ryo rubbed his chin, "Doesn't matter, like I said before, we aren't in any danger. This isn't our fight, all I need is ingrediants. However I'll give them this, most of these men's powers, they're....well...."

"Like the captain's?" Hakai added as he adjusted his goggles.

Ryori just nodded.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 5 K48fh33200/3200The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:53 pm

Mansam and Komatsu watched as Toriko started beating up the robot. "You know, against an animal, Toriko would not be this angry. In the natural world, there is no good or evil, it's just eat or be eaten. Living that way is called 'instinct'. But with 'useless killing'...I think Toriko's gone crazy." Mansam chuckled to himself.

"Everyone over there, get ready!" Toriko shouted, before punching the GT Robo so hard, it flew within the vicinity of the two Battle Wolves that everyone wanted to protect. When the metal thing finally got up, it was face-to-face with a crowd of angered people.

"This is for the wolf!" Lumeste cried, creating an orb of light and smashing it straight into the Robo. However, the attack did...nothing! "My attacks won't work against it?!" she cried, before taking a chain out of her sleeve. She wrapped it around the GT Robo's leg and pulled, but he didn't budge. "H-Heavy!" She said,before Bei pulled her back. "Help..." Lumeste squeaked.

"Let go of my sister!" Soven cried, jumping up with throwing needles in his hand, ready to stab his sister's attacker. The head of the robo opened revealing that laser cannon, and Soven dropped to the ground. Before the cannon fired, he did a handstand and used his legs to kick the head and make it point upward. "ZING!" The cannon fired, but missed. Soven clutched his foot. "Owowowowow." He complained. Gename's pupils turned white, although he didn't really notice. In one quick motion, he had Lumeste in one arm and he was punching the robo with the other. It went flying straight in Kali's wolf's direction. Lumeste's nose started bleeding profusely.

Toriko watched the continued fight from where he was. He smelled his fingers, since they made direct contact with the GT Robo. "Titanium dioxide, and the slight smell of carbon. His body is made of a titanium alloy bonded with carbon fibers. Hmm, that's not good. I can't hope to damage him with just strikes." He thought to himself.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:47 pm

Kali's wolf sprang up and charged at the Robo. It leaped up over him and slammed him to the ground before fading away, leaving behind a card with a wolf on it. At the same time Kali jumped up and grabbed the card and landed on the robot's chest.

Yio created ice around Bei's arms and legs in hopes of pinning him there and not throw Kali off him and give her some time to do whatever she's planning to do.

Just when Bei's head opened Kali jabbed throwing needles into the laser cannon then grabbed said needles and started discharging dark magic into them and into the Robo body. As the darkness surged through the robotic body it slowly began to drain its power. Kali then jumped off the GT Robo to allow Toriko make the final move.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:47 pm

The GT Robo got up and wisely distanced itself from the group. He went back to Toriko. "Toriko, you're disgusting! Vile! go to hell!" He shouted, before getting a little closer.

"Heh. Toriko's taking aim." Mansam said. He couldn't wait to see what happened next. Bei ran as fast as he could, opening the head of the GT Robo and charging his laser.

"Go to that world!" He shouted, before finally entering Toriko's range.

"The one going to that world will be you..." Toriko said before lifting his left arm, making a point with three of his fingers. "One-Point Concentrated Five-Hit Ice Pick Nail Punch!!!" He shouted, (That REALLY rolls off the tongue there, Toriko.) while driving his fingers into the sensitive laser cannon. the GT Robo seemed to get hit 5 times, and flew backwards into the stands, exploding. the Robo was still intact, but his head was not. toriko didn't make a move. Instead, he examined his hand. His fingers were broken at the tips, but otherwise, he was ok. He walked back, knowing that Bei wasn't going to try anything else. "That's the match. The next time, show up with your actual body so we can settle this fight like men."

"Kehehehehehehe. Let's die together Toriko!" Bei said, before the GT Robo jumped up and started running at the man.

"Fire!" Mansam shouted, and laser cannons that were previously hidden within the arena popped out and blew the robot to little tiny pieces! However, a metallic bug-like thing came out of the rubble. "Oh, the GT Robo's core antennae! It's ugly! Fire!" The laser cannons kept firing, but the bug was too quick for it. It left out of a gate. "Quick, open the door to my room and put my voice through! Rikky, can you hear me? Take that thing that's coming out of B gate down!" He said, and an odd animal, that looked like a cross between a hyena and a panther, with leopard spots and big wings strode out of Mansam's room.

"Kehehehehehehehe~" The Core antennae giggled, home free at last. Or so it thought, as, no sooner as it got outside, Rikky had destroyed it.

"It's as you thought Chief! Rikky got it!" someone over the walkie-talkie said.

"All right! you did it Rikky! You'll get your favorite parfait for dinner tonight!" Mansam said with glee. He turned his attention to the arena. All of the smoke had cleared, and all of the dust settled, revealing that sometime during the fight, the mother Battle Wolf had passed away quietly, still standing with her head pointed toward the heavens.

"After all that...and we couldn't save her..." Lumeste said, looking down and kicking a rock.

"At least she died with her dignity intact. It's fitting for something as majestic as that wolf." Soven said, hugging his sister. Gename remained silent, watching the pup lick her mother's leg one last time.

"All day is impossible, but it would be fine to be together for a little while." Toriko said to the little pup. she walked over to where a little chunk of the Devil Serpent remained, picked it up with her teeth, and dropped it at Toriko's feet. "Are you thanking me?" He asked, getting down low so he could see the animal better. "Listen, I didn't fight that guy for your mother's sake. It was self-centered, but that guy pissed me off. so you eat that, ok? you have to be strong for both you and your mother." The pup just stared at Toriko with a depressed look on its face. "Nervous?" Toriko asked, before extending the broken hand he used to defeat the Robo to pet the animal's fur. "Don't be. I was originally a 'Chain Animal' too. I fought in here countless times too. You're not alone..." The baby wolf whimpered, before rubbing her head against the side of Toriko's face.

"Toriko..." Rin was shocked. Not because Toriko actually made friends with the wolf, but because he was showing affection to someone other than her! She was a little upset.

"So, Toriko made friends with a Battle Wolf, a creature that never gets attached to humans? Is this Toriko's hidden ability, to give his heart...?" Mansam thought. The wolf continued to rub her face against Toriko's.

"Haha, hey...Your fur is so soft. That's it, I'll name you Terry!" Toriko said at last.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:11 pm

Lloyd laid on the ground, poofing back to normal and laid there, noticing the blood on his gloves hands and wiped it from his face. "I wouldn't worry about the baby." Looking over at Soven and Lumeste where he laid. "Vivo vacuus nex est pallens, cretum validus ex is est vita. To live without death is weak, to grow stronger from it is life. That wolf can only get stronger. Besides, it looks like he's found a life long friend." Lloyd sat up, holding his head and moved some of the blood stained strains. "I've got a headache." He stood up, wiping himself with his robe to clean his face. "I'm sorry you had to see that. I try to keep that part of me better under control." He heled the bleeding wond atop his head, walking over to Toriko, "So that is what this place is. Any other surprises we should know about, or are we free to go? I've more then worn out my welcome."

((No, I'm not leaving, thats just something Lloyd would say))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:11 am

The foreign pirates decided it was now safe to approach.

"Jeeze, you guys are ridiculous!" Hakai spouted with out notice.

Ryo gave a deep bow to Toriko, "I must say I'm thoroughly impressed Torkio-San. It would be an honor to gather ingrediants under your vigil eyes."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 5 K48fh33200/3200The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:55 pm

“...Thank you?” Kali said, looking at Hakai.

Robert jumped into the arena and walked over to the group. “I see the pup has taken a liking to you Toriko.” He said before looking over to the mother wolf's body. “Even in death she still stands proud.”

Yio smiled at the pup. “Terry is a good name.” She said before her stomachs growled. “...Oh my god...I just remembered we haven't had anything to eat!” She cried before her face turned red and she looked down. “...I'm sorry if I ruined the moment...”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:34 pm

"Well, we should eat then." Mansam said, walking behind Yio. "I'll take you all to my place, so we can have my full course menu. If you don't like drinking, you should speak up now! Hahahaha!"

"Soven will never admit it, but he's still too young to drink! I can drink though." Lumeste piped up.

"Lumeste!" Soven whined. He was clearly upset. Gename scratched his head.

"Ahh, the last time I drank, I couldn't stand for a while. I'd rather not drink, if it's ok with you." He said. Mansam just laughed again.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Lloyd frowned and then smiled. "I'm not much of a drinker, but I could probably hold my liquor if I wanted." He said then looked at his clothes. "If you don't mind, a restroom first?" He said, heading back to the room that lead them into this arena, spotting a restroom and headed in. He came back out, his wet hair hung around and stuck to his face. "I could use breakfast. I suppose I'll hang with these guys a while before continuing on." He picked at his ear, walking over to the giant crab tank again, waiting for the others to come in and the old man lead them. "I wonder if I should just leave after that display. Toriko would most likely not be amused with me right now and that is a man I don't wanna irritate."

Pulling him out of his train of thought, or actually a firm grip and pull on his hair, grabbed his attention. "What the hel. You?! What are you doing here?!" He looked at the slightly taller man that appeared seemingly from no where. He hugged Lloyd suddnly, not letting go without a word. "You followed me why?! What? I can handel myself Artrina! No. I'm not calling you that." Lloyd frowned dropping his head on the man's shoulder. "I'm sorry. I know I sinned..thanks..I'm not leaving yet no..your what?..I don't know. I'm sure I didn't make the best impression on these guys." He laughed nervously.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:02 pm

When Mansam walked up behind Yio, she let out a, “Eeeeeeek!” When he spoke. She did not expect him to come up from behind her. When she finally found her voice again she said, “I-I'm sorry about that...you startled me...” She said. “And I'm not a big fan of alcohol either so none for me please.”

“I don't want any liquor.” Kali said, arms crossed.

Robert scratched his head, “Hmm...I guess I'll have just a little bit.” He said.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Mansam looked a little disappointed. "Well, don't worry, there's plenty of food here for everyone! I'll go on ahead and get everything prepared." He said, walking through a gate opposite of where Lloyd went.

"Well, I think that we should go and find Lloyd." Toriko said. He didn't really seem to mind that his hand and both of his arms were in a lot of pain. He had a huge grin on his face. Lumeste almost had a heart attack though.

"Toriko! your fingers!" she shouted.

"Hm? Oh yeah. I broke a few in the fight. It's no big deal." Toriko replied.

"No big deal? Doesn't it hurt?"

"Not really." Toriko said, making Lumeste feel a little uncomfortable. She hoped that he was going to be all right.

"Lloyd went that way, friends." Gename said, pointing. They all went inside and saw a new visitor!
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Lloyd facepalmed as the man released him, pointing at the group and he nodded. "No they aren't. This was suppose to be my time alone, why did you follow me?!" The taller one smiled and turned to the group, bowing slightly. "I'm sorry her probley intruded in here. This is Artrina..no I'm not using your full title." He looked at Lloyd and the younger blushed with frustration. "He's my father I suppose." His face lite up. "If we are causing trouble, I can continue on my way. No, I was just tagging along with them for a bit. how did you find me anyway...you did." Lloyd turned more red of embrassment now. "I didn't mean too, if you seen what happened in there...You did? Why didn't you stop me then?!..ugh.." He walked over to Toriko as Artrina remained fascinated by the giant creatures behind glass. "I don't approve of what you guys do in there. But I would like to continue to tag along. It seems safer to be with people that are from here then wondering on my own."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:00 pm

“So...so he's your father?” Yio said confused with how the two were communicating when no words were coming out of Artrina's mouth.

“He's probably using telepathy to communicate.” Kali said to Yio, noticing her confused look.

“Oh...well that makes sense.”

Robert looked at Lloyd. “Of course you can continue tagging along with us. What made you think otherwise?” He asked thinking that Lloyd thought of leaving from what he saw in the arena but changed his mind.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:10 pm

"I normally would but..well since he's here now." Lloyd frowned slightly as the man knelt down so he was face to face with Yio and smiled, petting her head slightly, and stood up and continued to move about the tanks, watching the large animals.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:52 pm

Toriko chuckled. "The more the merrier! I'm glad that you're here, Lloyd." He said, putting his not-broken hand on the young dragon's shoulder. He looked at the newcomer. "And even if you can't understand me, I'm glad you're here too." He said with a huge grin.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:38 am

Yio looked a little startled and confused when the man petted her head. She wanted to ask why but decided against it. She was about to say something until her stomachs growled loudly. “I'm...I'm sorry...” She said, red in the face and looked down, clearly embarrassed.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next