Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth

5 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 8 Empty Re: The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:49 pm

Kill? Finally, something Artrina wanted to do. Of course, his size would easily over power the beast. He strolled past the watching group, smiling. He rubbed his fingers together slightly aNd held out his hand like a gun, dropping his thumb like a gun an a beam of energy blasted from his fingers, cutting through the wing of the beast. The beast stumbled in its flight, landing as Artrina approached is fairly calmly at first and then suddenly transformed, grabbing the beast in one of its claws and ate it whole. The blood of its body dripped down from the legs where the talons where still in the god's grip. He licked his face, the blood shining off his white scales and growled slight, coughing up a few feathers.

((Yeah. Sorry its not that exciting XD. It didnt seem right to drag it out.))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 8 K48fh3540/1000The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 8 Empty Re: The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:14 pm

Yio pulled her gaze away from Artrina and ran over to Toriko to make sure he wasn’t badly injured. “T-Toriko? Are you ok?” She asked.

“Wow, this is pretty cool.” Robert thought as Sani carried the group with his touches. “I really hope that nothing big comes after us while we’re crossing this thing.”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 8 K48fh3100/100The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:44 pm

(Just a reminder, Sani, Komatsu, Robert, Lumeste, Lloyd, and Hakai are in the marshlands, working their way to the Regal Plateau and Toriko, Rin, Artrina, Yio, Gename, Kali, and Soven are in the Devil's Athletics,
working their way to the Regal Plateau. Terry and Ryo are traveling separately.)

Toriko was still stunned by the attack, and was still under the effects of the gas, so he didn't really know why the bird had stopped, but he didn't question it.

"Torikoooooo~!" Rin shouted, running over to him, nearly knocking Yio over. "Toriko, are you ok?" She asked. Despite being completely out of it, he still turned to Yio.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Toriko said, getting up. They all heard an animal and turned back, it was Terry and Ryo! The two had caught up the moment the fight was over. "Terry!" Toriko said happily. Terry barked. She then turned back, away from the group. "Where are you going, Terry?" Her owner asked. She barked off to the distance, and they all saw it coming, that black GT Robo. There was still a far distance between them. "Guys, let's keep going. We need to get to the Regal Mammoth before that thing does." He said. "Soven, can you find a way out of here?"

Soven looked at the routes. he found a short, narrow one, devoid of any and all monsters, not too far from where they were. "Hey guys, follow me." He said, going off in a direction.

Gename was a little envious of Artrina. How he was able to kill so calmly and cooly, without snapping and attacking everyone else was beyond him. He couldn't help but look at the dragon with sincere admiration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"eeeehhhhh...~ Help meeeeee..." Lumeste whimpered as she dangled over the water. For the first time in her life, she was more scared of what was going on beneath her than being "touched" by a man. They continued gliding over the water, and nothing of much interest happened to them. However, when they reached land, that was a different story. There was the same kind of dragon that Mansam had served for dinner laying there, long since dead, beheaded and left to rot.

"Did th' Bishokukai do this...?" Sani asked angrily, his usual beautiful demeanor turning into one of rage. Everyone was expecting him to flip about how disgusting it was, but, he still remained calm. "Whatever is fine, but...This kind of...To do this kind of beautyless thing...I can't smile...It makes me so sick, I can't smile! The Bishokukai...!!!" Sani trailed off. Lumeste was too scared to do or say anything.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 8 K48fh3100/100The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:05 pm

“Good God…” Robert said, horrified by what he saw. “Is the enemy really that heartless?” He added, as he clenched up his hand. He walked up to Sani and put his hand on his shoulder. “The Bishokukai won’t get away with this. They’ll pay for mutilating such a majestic creature.” He said, in hopes to calm the flamboyant man.

“Let’s go. I really don't feel like dealing with that thing right now.” Kali said, making a gesture at the black GT Robo before following Soven.

“That thing looks scary.” She said, in a nervous voice before running after the others. As she ran she tripped on a rock and fell against Gename’s back.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:51 pm

Artrina returned to his humanoid self, licking the blood off his fingers slightly before wiping them in his black clothes, then clap his hands together, as to dust them off and followed behind the group, glancing over at the girl as she tripped up and looked up at Gename. Just watching, observing, taking in behaviors and stuff and chewing on the end of his fingers. The thing far behind them was interesting too. It didn't give off an aura of living. What was it? It almost appeared like the buildings mortals lived in. Rocks even barley. But how was it moving then.

Llwyd was silent. He knew he shouldn't be thinking so hard about it. He had watched his king eat one as well. It was just something he didn't approve of. He didn't enjoy the idea of him being in the same category as dinner, kneeling down and pet the carcass. "I'm rumex. Somnus iam quod ago alius dies. I thought this world was big on food and only killed when needed. Why is this just left here? An example? A ritual? Something?! Tell me!" Llwyd yelled, his voice growling slightly under his words.

((I'm sorry. Sleep now and live another day.))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 8 K48fh3540/1000The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:48 pm

Ryo gave a deep bow, "Ohayou-Onegaishimasu. That was quite the little back there. Where's Hakai?"
He looked about but it seem like a good half of the total hunting team was absent. "We haven't all met back up I'm assuming? I had kind of hoped I was the only one separated..."

Hakai, normally the first to run away when faced with forces beyond his comprehension, was the first to pat the powerful dragon on his back.
"People aren't perfect. They never have been. I come from an ocean that was wracked by to much chaos, followed immediately by to much order. A lot of sacrifice goes into finding the recipe for peace. All you can do is dig a grave for the fallen and try not to let any creature's sacrifice be for nothing..."

Looking up, one could see Hakai's face shadowed and hidden by his messy bangs. Whatever was going on in his head, it was painful.
He started walking on ahead, "Lets get going. We're moving way to slow and they're gonna beat us if we don't speed it up."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 8 K48fh33200/3200The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:11 pm

(Just a reminder, Sani, Komatsu, Robert, Lumeste, Lloyd, and Hakai are in the marshlands, working their way to the Regal Plateau and Toriko, Rin, Artrina, Yio, Gename, Kali, Soven, and Ryo are in the Devil's Athletics, working their way to the Regal Plateau. Terry is staying at the Devil's Athletics.)

Gename was about to follow Soven when Yio tripped and fell against his back. He turned around and held her with one hand to keep her from falling over completely. "Are you ok, friend?" he asked.

"We really don't have a lot of time right now!" Rin called over to everyone, "If we want to get to the Regal Plateau before that thing, we have to go now!" She said, before looking over Toriko and then following the path Soven was following.

"Let's go then." Gename said, before scooping up Yio and then running off with her.

Toriko turned to Ryo. "It's ok. Sani's in the other group so everyone will be safe. Let's get out of here." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sani turned to Lloyd, still with an angry face, but everyone could tell that there was sorrow there, right underneath the anger. "Our society is built off of th' philosophy that you only eat what you kill. Society follows th' rule, but th' Bishokukai do not, and this is a prime, disgustin' example of it! Th' Bishokukai do it because they have no regards for anythin'! And now you know." He said, his voice still unsteady from his emotions. Lumeste walked over to it.

"Where I come from, we cremate our tribe's dead bodies...I think we can do this too..." She reached up her sleeve and pulled out a clear lens, then gathered rocks and put it around the body. "The...rocks keep the fire from spreading to the grass and trees. She held the lens up and focused her light on it, and she was able to set it on fire. "This is the least I can do for it, so it can finally rest..." she said, waiting for the lens to cool off before returning it to her sleeve.

"Let's get out of here." Sani said, and they all continued their journey.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:50 pm

Running. Yes. Something the king enjoyed doing, something he had only discovered in this weaker form. It was hard to run when ur other limbs were winds but here, all you needed was two legs. He chased after Gename.

Llwyd nodded, standing back as the fire rose. "Returning to the earth I guess, one way or another. We should hurry. I need to continue on my own journey as well."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Before Yio had the chance to say anything, Gename picked her up and started to run after the others. She wanted to say something but decided against it.

Robert put his hands into his pockets as they walked. “That was very kind of you Lumeste. I'm sure its spirit is grateful for what you did.” He said, looking at the white-haired woman.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:58 pm

Ryo moved swiftly and agily. He wasn't the fastest member of his crew, but his agility was never questioned. Slippery rocks were his fortey, but even through root and mud he never stumbled.

As Hakai walked he began fiddling with his gun again.
"I wonder if I sent up a flare if that would get anyone's attention. You think I'd upset a few to many animals though?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 8 K48fh33200/3200The Legend of Gourmet: The Regal Mammoth - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:03 pm

(Just a reminder, Sani, Komatsu, Robert, Lumeste, Lloyd, and Hakai are in the marshlands, working their way to the Regal Plateau and Toriko, Rin, Artrina, Yio, Gename, Kali, Soven, and Ryo are in the Devil's Athletics, working their way to the Regal Plateau. Terry is staying at the Devil's Athletics.)

Everyone in the Devil's Athletics finally made it to a grassy area. There was a large cliff wall ahead of them; they had finally made it to the final stretch.

"Everyone, the Regal Plateau is right up there. It's not too far now, but we need to hurry." Toriko said.

"With any luck, brother and the others will be there too!" Rin said, as they all continued to the cliff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sani's group had beaten Toriko's group to the cliff wall. "There's no need for a flare. We're here already." Sani said. The clouds parted to show that the cliff wall was impossibly tall. "This is th' Regal Wall. It's 3,000 meters tall, but once we get up there, we'll have beautifully made it to the Regal Plateau."

"EEEEH?! 3,000 meters? How are we supposed to get up this?!" Komatsu squeaked. Of course, Sani had the answer. Everyone was hoisted up by one of Sani's touches, and they all started floating up the wall.

"To me, it doesn't matter if it's water, or a cliff. My touches can get us up there easily." He replied. "I'll go up at a rate of 5 kilometers in an hour. We'll be up there in 36 minutes."

"Oh Deities it's so high..." Lumeste said, trying to not move. The last thing she needed was for Sani's touch to slip and then she'd fall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the top of the Regal Plateau, right near the edge, Gido's GT Robo was engaging the Regal Mammoth in battle. Well, he was trying to. Despite having the giant model GT Robo, it was still dwarfed in size compared to the beast before him.

"This monster...Branch Chief Sedoru went inside this thing's body. I guess I've no choice but to do it too." Gido said. The Regal Mammoth started sucking up all of the animals near it with one of its two trunks. Gido managed to escape being sucked up, but the rest of the animals weren't so lucky. It spat the bones out of its other trunk. Gido looked around and noticed all of the rest of the bones that composed the ground of the Regal Plateau. "So this is the reason why the Regal Plateau is covered with bones. This guy certainly is at the top of the food chain here..." Gido noted, before the Mammoth roared and sped towards the edge of the cliff wall. "Ah! It's going to fall!" And sure enough, it did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at Sani's group, they were making great time. Everyone noticed holes in the cliff, and large animals inside. They were pure black, with yellow veins all over, red eyes, and sharp teeth. "Ah, the Heavycliffs. They're the masters of the Regal Wall, if you will. They won't attack if we don't provoke them, so, we don't have anything to worry about." Sani said. Komatsu noticed that the surrounding area got dark all of a sudden.

"What's going on? This area just got dark all of a sudden..." He said. Everyone looked up, and almost had a heart attack.

"WHAT IS THAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" Sani shouted. The Regal Mammoth, which had fallen off of the Regal Wall, was now falling towards them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toriko's group had no idea what they were looking at. They saw something huge falling off of the Regal Wall, and they could hear the shouts of people as well as see a little speck trying to outrun the beast.

"No way! that's brother's group!" Rin shouted, pointing.

"This is the Regal Mammoth?!" Soven cried out. "It's gigantic! It's like the size of-" He was cut off.

"A mountain..." Toriko finished the sentence. They all watched as it fell down...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Overhead, that thing speeding towards the Regal Plateau was almost there. Just what was it exactly?
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:16 pm

“Oh…Oh my goodness! It’s huge!” Yio cried. “Ohmanohmanohmanohmanohman!” She was starting to panic. “They’re going to get crushed! No! No! Don’t say those things!” She said to herself. “They’re going to make it!”

Kali knew that if she tried to use her telekinetic ability on the massive creature, it wouldn’t do any good, sure she can move large animals. But those the size of mountains? Forget it. All she could do was watch it fall and pray that her friends will make it out alive.
__________________________________________________________________________________

“HOLY SHIT THAT THING IS HUGE!!” Robert cried out, looking back at the Regal Mammoth.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:30 pm

Seeing the large creature fall towards them, the spirit dragon tried to break his way from Sani's grips.

Artrina stopped beside the group, panting slightly and straightened up, folding his arms and watching the scene unfold.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon May 14, 2012 8:26 pm

In less then a heartbeat Hakai pulled down his goggles, grabbed his gun, and began digging in his pouches.
"Close your eyes everyone, we're about to upset some cliff masters!"

With a handful of mini bombs thrown along the cliff side, a single shot fired ignited them blowing a small hole in the cliff. All it took was a well placed grapple hook to swing the whole group conveniently linked by Sani's hair into the new cave to avoid the tumbling behemoth all together.

Ryo's mouth was agape as he saw the mighty creature tumble.
"By the gods, the thing is as large as TsuchiRyuJin! And we're going to cook THAT!?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed May 16, 2012 7:29 pm

(Just a reminder, Sani, Komatsu, Robert, Lumeste, Llwyd, and Hakai are at the Regal Wall, trying to escape from the falling Regal Mammoth and Toriko,
Rin, Artrina, Yio, Gename, Kali, Soven, and Ryo are at the Regal Plateau, watching the mammoth fall down. Terry is staying at
the Devil's Athletics.)

Sani saw the hole and didn't care about the Heavycliffs. He quickly swung everyone into the hole and used his hair net to close it up so the Heavycliffs would stay out and the Regal Mammoth wouldn't block the hole. Lumeste was in the corner, hyperventilating. Sani patted Hakai on the back. "That was some quick thinking. Th' timing was so beautiful!" he said with a smile. It wasn't long until there was the large crashing sound of the Regal Mammoth making contact with the earth. Sani looked down and deemed it safe, so he grabbed everyone with his touches and went down. The Heavycliffs were already there waiting for them. "Uh-oh. I think th' Heavycliffs think we made all that noise..." He said, scratching his head. Before either side could start fighting, big blobs of gooey purple stuff rained from the sky, striking all of the animals, temporarily paralyzing them.

"Poison Dressing!" It was Coco. He hopped off of Kiss' back and joined the group. "Am I late?" He asked.

"Cocooooo!" Komatsu shouted, running over to the man, giving him a hug.

"Hello Komatsu." Coco said with a smile. As everyone was headed over to Coco and cheering for him, Sani was standing out of the way.

"Such a beautiful entrance! This timing! Such an impossible level of beauty! ...There's too much beauty, it's th' reverse...It makes me sick." Sani said with a smug look on his face. Coco walked up to the man, his arm outstretched.

"Oya Sani. What's wrong, you're drawing back your touch. It's been so long, let's shake hands!" He said.

"I don' wanna. I just don' like to feel your skin. I mean, with your poison." Sani replied. Coco looked a little depressed.

"As straightforward as ever..." He thought. Coco seemed to recover from the attack on his being and was drinking out of a canteen.

"It's already over. but, as expected of this giant body, it'll take a little longer for the poison to get all around it. At that point, it shouldn't be able to move." He said.

"You poisoned it? Isn't that a little cruel?" Gename asked.

"I only used it to stun the mammoth. It's not going to die, and the meat won't be contaminated." Coco said, looking over at the mammoth's body. "However, I see a different kind of electromagnetic wave...an enemy has already entered the mammoth!"

"You mean that somebody's in there? Eww..." Lumeste said, with a dripping red tissue held to her nose. With the arrival of Coco, her nose couldn't handle all of the males being around.

"This is a race against time. So, we'll enter it too!" Coco said. Everyone freaked a little. That was, except for Komatsu, who was urging everyone to hurry up and get inside the beast. "I think that from here, it would be safest to go inside from its bottom."

"OH DEITIES NO!" Lumeste protested.

"That's a joke, right? You poison idiot!" Sani also protested. Coco looked depressed again.

"Sani hasn't changed at all since the old days." Coco thought as Toriko put his hands on Coco's shoulders.

"Hey, Sani! Watch what you say around Coco! Jeez!" He scolded.

"It's not a beautiful idea, but who don't we just steal the Jewel Meat from the Bishokukai as it leaves the mammoth?" Sani suggested. As he was talking, Something was shooting through the sky, headed straight for Sani. Toriko jumped for him and got him out of there as it landed. It was Gido's giant GT Robo, which was still dwarfed in comparison to the mammoth.

"This is lucky...All of these famous people are here together. It'd be more of an achievement to get rid of you all than to bring back the Jewel Meat, wouldn't it? Kekekekeke." Gido said.

"Everyone, go! Get inside the mammoth! I'll take care of this guy!" Coco shouted to the others.

"Idiot! You'll all die here!" Gido shouted, charging his laser cannon. Coco called for Kiss and the giant bird smashed into it, causing Gido to fire at the ground. Everyone started rushing to the mammoth. Llwyd, however, looked back at the man taking on the GT Robo by himself. His body was completely purple now, a sign that he was serious and was ready to fight. "You...I can see that you won't die so easily." Gido said to the poisonous man.

"Are you saying that about yourself? I can see the shadow of death on you..." Coco retorted, removing his poison restrictions.

"Shadow of death? Are you high? Saying that you can see a death omen on a robot makes me laugh."

"No, on the operator. These GT Robos are so efficient, your death omen is coming through."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone else was deciding how to get into the mammoth. After some careful deliberation, the mammoth chose their option by itself, by sucking everyone up with its trunk. Everyone except Llwyd, that is, who had transformed into a dragon to escape. He went to grab the others, but they were already too far. When they were inside, he turned back. Coco watched his companions fly inside the animal's body, and he saw something that startled him. The shadow of death was hanging over the group. Just who was it for...?

"Don't take your eyes off of the battlefield!" Gido said, as he tried to blast Coco with his laser cannon, but Llwyd pulled him out of the way.

"I'm staying here to help!" He said. Coco nodded, and got on Kiss' back. He watched as everyone was shot into the regal mammoth's mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh deities!" Soven cried out. "Look at where we are! We're on the mammoth's tooth!" He said. They noticed that the mammoth was closing its mouth, fast.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed May 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Kali’s iris’s had a red aura and she held up her hand. Another red aura appeared around her hand and the mammoth suddenly slowed down in closing its mouth. But it was still coming down and she wouldn’t be able to hold it for long. The strain made Kali’s body shake and she fell to her knees, breathing heavily, but she still pushed her telekinetic ability.

Yio summoned two large veins of water to help Kali. But the mouth still kept on closing. It was obvious that she was having some trouble as well. But she refused to let go. She didn’t come this far to get crushed by some giant teeth. Nothing was going to come between her and the Jewel Meat.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed May 16, 2012 10:58 pm

Artrina cracked his knuckles and jumped down, grabbing the large creature's toung and flew it back up, lifting it and smashed it down into the teeth, placing a foot on it to hold it in place. If it wanted to close it's mouth now, it would have to go through the pain of it's own tongue.

Llwyd was a bit startled. He was almost eaten. EATEN! A dragon, a god himself, almost eating by an over sized elephant with fur. Not to mention this strange metallic thing firing magic of the sort at him. His voice echoed in Coco's head, for no dragon's tounge could speak mortal words. "What is that thing and what do we do to get rid of it?"

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Tue May 22, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue May 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Hakai almost lept with tears of joys as he gripped onto Ryo.
"Ryori! I missed you maaaawhat the fuuuuuck!?"
But no sooner were they united, with little chance for Ryo to deny Hakai's hug, they were sucked right inside.

Ryo began cursing in his native language, uncertain of what the heck was going on. He was NOT planning on being eaten by a mammoth today!
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun May 27, 2012 4:02 pm

(just a reminder: Everyone is inside the Regal Mammoth, working their way to the Jewel Meat, except for Coco and Llwyd, who are battling Gido outside. Terry is still in the Devil's Athletics.)

Toriko, Sani, and Gename helped to hold up the Regal Mammoth's mouth so nobody would be crushed. When Artrina put the mammoth's tongue between its teeth, they all let go, Sani using his touches to drag everyone down its throat before the mammoth had a change to close its mouth. They landed in a huge area, that, oddly enough, had a some trees inside it. The ground was an odd color.

"Is everyone ok?" Toriko asked, as they all started to stand up and walk off whatever they bumped as they fell.

"We aren't alone." Soven said, as he got up and stretched, tilting his head over in the direction of another GT Robo. It seemed to be unmoving.

"Damn. This place is a friggin' maze. How did I end up in the stomach again? I musta took a wrong turn. I give up." the operator said.

"This guy...Toriko, I got this one. Innards like a maze. What this guy is saying is probably true. To find th' 'Jewel Meat', we'll have to rely on your 'nose'. Soven's 'eyes' and anyone with great 'hunting skills' will help too. Take Rin and th' others and go!" Sani said.

"Sani..." Toriko replied. He saw that a small vein on Sani's face was starting to bulge, as if he was mad...or getting serious. "I got it. Come on everyone, let's go!"

"Eh? But-" Rin started, but Toriko cut her off.

"It's all right, don't worry about it. Let's go." He said, before turning to run.

"That's rude, you didn't even say hello. If it's for the 'Jewel Meat' though, then you're too late. We already captured it." The operator said.

"Now's a good time to improve your lying ability! There's no smell of meat coming from your body; just a 'putrid' smell!" Toriko retorted. The robo started moving at a very awkwardly slow pace and started laughing as everyone started to run past him.

"You caught me. Hahahahaha." He turned to the others slowly. "Hey, are you all leaving too?" The Robo's head opened a little bit, and nasty-looking squirmy things started peeking out and writhing every which way.

"Everyone, run!" Sani commanded.

"That's dangerous. There are wild beasts in the interior too." the GT Robo warned.

"Right! Thanks a lot, Sani!" Komatsu called back as he ran with everyone else.

"Don't get me wrong. I just don't want to go any deeper into these stinkin' insides. It's so disgusting I feel like I'm gonna vomit. Nna, I'll leave that vulgar duty to you guys...I will, right here, just magnificently work on removing the enemy." Sani said to everyone as they were retreating, but they were already completely gone by the time Sani had finished.

"Now then...let's clear up a few things first, shall we? The thing that's restraining my movement..." The GT Robo said.

"Hair Lock. It seems it's started. Someone who can still move to that extent...has got some decent power." Sani answered.

"This is the first time my game has gotten away from me right before my eyes. I think I'll kill you instead." the operator retorted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone had ran ahead, and now were taking a moment to collect their thoughts and organize a plan.

"I noticed something," Gename said, scratching his head, "there's a lot of light inside this animal. Shouldn't it be dark since we can't see the sun?" He asked.

"It's probably the light of the Jewel Meat. It's so bright that it lights up the entire mammoth. The mammoth is so big that oxygen is naturally circulated through it too." Toriko answered. Gename just nodded his head. "So, anyone have an idea for a plan?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coco and Llwyd were battling Gido's GT Robo. It had only been a few minutes since the others went inside the animal, but he was worried about everyone. When he was looking at the beast and not his foe while he was riding on Kiss, Gido got the drop on him. He blasted Coco at point blank range with a flamethrower.

"Well, well...I guess you were high after all. Wheres your death omen now? Kehehehehehehehe!" Gido laughed triumphantly as he turned to Llwyd. "All what's left is to get rid of this little pest, then I'll go inside and get the Jewel Meat for myself!" He started stomping around, trying to catch Llwyd underfoot.

"There's this thing called a 'core antenna' that this GT Robo has. You can only get to it when he opens his head to attack with his laser. Once we get him to open it, victory goes to the one that strikes first. Keep him distracted, and I'll give you backup. He still doesn't know that I'm still alive." Coco thought back to Llywd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Devil's Athletics, Terry was bravely fighting the Staanjyun's GT Robo. She sensed that he was going to kill her, so she jumped back quickly, before he had the chance to attack.

"You're a pretty smart wolf. You sensed my attack and dodged before I could actually do it. Well, whatever. I'm behind schedule." He said. the Obasaurus that Toriko had previously captured came back. Only this time, it was under Staanjyun's control. "I'll leave it to you Obasaurus." He said, before running off, leaving the two animals there to fight.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun May 27, 2012 4:21 pm

Artrina was kinda pissed off. The very nerve of another animal eating him. He wanted to transform and tear the thing apart from the inside. But there was something in here that was apparently important to the mortals, so he figured he'd wait and see what happened, abet still pretty pissed.

"Forget getting him to open it." Llwyd knocked Gido out of the way with his tail and landed on the Robo's chest, smashing his claw into the face and tried to pry it apart, opening his mouth wide and blasting it's face for as long as he could hold it.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon May 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Yio shook her head. “I don’t have any ideas. Sorry.” She said before she sat on the ground, not caring that she was touching the mammoth’s squishy insides.

Robert held his hand to his chin as he closed his eyes. He appeared to be deep in thought. “Well…” He started after a moment of silence. “It looks like the only thing we can do is cut down any enemy we run into.” He said. “And be quick about it.” He added.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:39 pm

Hakai's face was completely white as he slowly walked forward, almost as if in a daze.
"So gross, so gross, so gross, so gross, IYA! Korewa iya!"

Ryo covered his nose with a cutting rag, "Agreed, this isn't pleasant in the least... The jewel meat doesn't smell this bad does it? I assume it's a raw meat, so I hope the smell can be cooked away. If not, is there any spice you would recommend to cut this kind of a smell?"
The question wasn't directed to any one in specific, but they knew their foods well enough. He could only hope some one could answer his questions.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:53 pm

(just a reminder: Everyone is inside the Regal Mammoth, working their
way to the Jewel Meat, except for Coco and Llwyd, who are battling Gido
outside. Terry is still in the Devil's Athletics.)

"I'm sure the Jewel Meat will smell better than this, don't worry, Ryo." Komatsu said with a reassuring smile. Soven started looking around with his truth-seeing vision enabled. He could see the glow of the meat, but it was very far away from them. His stomach growled and he quickly fished for an apple, reverting back to normal vision.

"I'm sorry, but I won't be of much help with my eyes. I'm almost out of food and that would make this situation even worse." He said. Then he pointed down one corridor. "What I could see though, was that what we're looking for is somewhere in this direction. Let's go." he added. They all started going down that corridor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sani's fight with the GT Robo wasn't going very well. the operator was very smart and was staying out of Sani's range, instead firing lasers at him. Sani was blocking them with his hair lead.

"You can't keep this up forever. Huhuhuhuhuhu. I'll just wait until you run out of stamina." The operator said, before pelting Sani with more blasts again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gido furiously tried to shake Llywd off of him, but he was too strong. "Ok then, how's this?!" Gido bellowed, before charging up the cannon.

"Get out of the way!" Coco shouted before having Kiss fly into Lloyd to pull him back. Coco leaped off of his bird and into the air, making a sword out of his poison. When Llywd moved enough, he brought the sword down into the cannon, right as it fired. Coco was blasted back and hit the ground very hard, but the cannon was destroyed.

"You bastards...do you think that this will stop me?!" Gido snapped, before getting back up. "Peeler shot!" He fired razor-sharp beams of energy from his fingertips at Llywd.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1754023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:59 pm

Llwyd turned to his side, lifting his wings from the blast."Vestri fatum veneficus won't pierce per a extraho tergum!"Before opening his mouth a large energy of a sorta purple fire formed in
his mouth and charged towards the enemy, his claws gripped the ground
firm to hold in place. His tail nudged at Coco, lifting him to his feet.

Artrina stopped slightly, glancing out towards the side. All the fun was happening outside, he was bored and frankly, ready for a nap. He couldn't help but wonder himself, why he had not left yet. Something about being in a world with creatures trying to tower his size reminded him of an achient time. His feet began to walk agian and he continued behind the group.

(Your weird magic won't pierce through a dragons skin!)
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712920
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Yio noticed Artrina acting strangly so she began to slow her pace until she was next to him. “Um…Artrina? Are you ok? You look uneasy.”

Kali sighed as Hakai complained...rather girlish...about the mammoth’s insides. She turned to him. “I’ve met people who’ve been stabbed complain less than you.” She said, looking irritated.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next