Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of SuperScatmanMario: A Link to Hell

4 posters

Go down

The Legend of SuperScatmanMario: A Link to Hell Empty The Legend of SuperScatmanMario: A Link to Hell

Post by Mario Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Well, I'm finally back. Hooray. Now, before you bombard me with glomps and flooded messages, let me answer all of your questions, right here, right now.

As you can tell from the title of this topic, my life has been complete hell the whole time I've been gone. I'm really scared of what's gonna happen in the future, so let me just explain myself.

One day, I come down to the basement to use my old desktop computer, the only one that works now. I see a message from the people at Sprint, saying that they are introducing an "exciting offer" to us. Basically, we now can only use internet for about a couple hours a month, I think. We pay for internet by the minute now, like old cell phones. And it's complete bullshit.

Apparently, I now will be on a lot less. And there's nothing I can F@#$ do about it. I'm not sure about it, but's that's what I think is going on.

But that's not even the worst of my problems here. Both of my parents are now unemployed, and now we have to get food stamps and money from the state. My mom is now going to bingo night at the church every Sunday, but she is not winning anything.

One night, my dad didn't even bother to come home or check on us, and he stayed at my uncle's place, drinking beer and bullshitting. And me and my mom were stuck in the house with no food all day. My mom had a nervous breakdown, and I am very close to having to sell my brand new Wii just so we can get food.

I've lost all good social connections at school, and everyone hates me, even the teachers. I am still fine with grades, though one teacher literally REFUSES to give me higher than a D. Of course, it's that stupid, fat, rascist, politically incorrect bastard of a History teacher, who always tries to lecture us on what he thinks would fix the economy.

The only thing I have left are you guys now, and I'll still try to stay in a good mood when I'm here. Any more questions, ask me on the chatbox.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 858364
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
The Legend of SuperScatmanMario: A Link to Hell K48fh3115/115The Legend of SuperScatmanMario: A Link to Hell Mjv0r8  (115/115)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

The Legend of SuperScatmanMario: A Link to Hell Empty Re: The Legend of SuperScatmanMario: A Link to Hell

Post by Deku Link Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:29 pm

I'm sorry to hear that, Mario. If I had known, I wouldn't have done that whole "BEN is getting lonely," thing. I wish I could help you out now, but we're almost as bad here as you guys, only, we're getting food from social services and grants on our utility bills.

If it helps at all, i could give you my home phone number if you ever need someone to talk to.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1590339
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
The Legend of SuperScatmanMario: A Link to Hell K48fh3123770/123770The Legend of SuperScatmanMario: A Link to Hell Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

The Legend of SuperScatmanMario: A Link to Hell Empty Re: The Legend of SuperScatmanMario: A Link to Hell

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:54 pm

I know how that's like mario, trust me. My parents actually temperarly separated cause my dad lost his job and lost the house. The best thing I can say is ask the state like you mentioned with food stamps and stuff and see if your parents can get into a welfare to work program that will help them find jobs.

Some suggestions I can make is buy canned items, they tend to cost less and you can get almost anything from them. Getting the food stamps should be the first thing you try to d, before selling your wii, cause that will only pay for as much as you can sell it. While the stamps, you can generally keep getting as long as you qualify and by the sounds of it, you would. Don't worry too much about it because you'll just make urself sick, and support your parents though it. Your mom breaking down and your dad's drinking are signs that they are getting worried and stressed over it.

And hopefully, things will gradually return to normal, it may take days, months or a few years but everything will be ok so long as you all keep your heads screwed on. It took my mom 3-4 years to get it, but things are ok now, so I know they will be ok for you.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712220
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
The Legend of SuperScatmanMario: A Link to Hell K48fh3540/1000The Legend of SuperScatmanMario: A Link to Hell Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:58 pm

Wow, I'm sorry. I offer my condolences, since I'm not in the position to offer anything else. When I find myself really depressed, I do some of my favorite things to make me feel a little better. It won't turn your mentality around, but I'd be lying if I said it doesn't help.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753323
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
The Legend of SuperScatmanMario: A Link to Hell K48fh3100/100The Legend of SuperScatmanMario: A Link to Hell Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Thanks guys. It's good to know you all still haven't changed. Sorry for getting a little mad in the post, I'm not in the best mood right now. I'll try my best to follow your advice.

And don't say sorry. You guys didn't do anything wrong, it's my parents that should apologize. Sometimes I even begin to regret some of the things they do, but I know they still care.

Like I said, I'll try to stay in a good mood when I come on here. Complaining on the internet never solves anything, it just pisses everyone off. So, I'll just say, sorry for being gone so long.

By the way, anyone wanting to ask me about BEN DROWNED, I'll start it up again when I get a good chance. I really don't wanna let you guys down, so I won't quit on it.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 858364
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
The Legend of SuperScatmanMario: A Link to Hell K48fh3115/115The Legend of SuperScatmanMario: A Link to Hell Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:22 pm

UPDATE: Okay, I've been having even more problems recently, so I can't really be on on weekdays until further notice. I really, really don't want to talk about it on here, so let's just say I'm under a lot of stress, okay?

I'm not sure what to do about BD now, Halloween time is almost over, the battle system will not work no matter what I try, and the plot is either too hard to think of ideas for, or it's KG2 all over again. I don't think I should continue it. I really can't handle the pressure anymore either.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 858364
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:08 pm

SuperScatmanMario wrote:UPDATE: Okay, I've been having even more problems recently, so I can't really be on on weekdays until further notice. I really, really don't want to talk about it on here, so let's just say I'm under a lot of stress, okay?

I'm not sure what to do about BD now, Halloween time is almost over, the battle system will not work no matter what I try, and the plot is either too hard to think of ideas for, or it's KG2 all over again. I don't think I should continue it. I really can't handle the pressure anymore either.

I can tell what's going on by the situation. I really wish I was closer so I could give you a shoulder to lean on...

As for the battle system, 64 is working on that now as we speak, and since Chris and the others like it, should I try to step up in your stead? I'm sorry these things must happen... You're too young to go through the things you are.. .going through.

I'm sorry for bringing it up. Dx

Times are tough, and since the war is technically over, our country's going to try to reconstruct. I wish I could tell you how long it'll take, but I can't. I'm waiting for the same helping hand as you. I hope your helping hand comes soon. It's not fair for you to be dealing with these things right now.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590339
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
The Legend of SuperScatmanMario: A Link to Hell K48fh3123770/123770The Legend of SuperScatmanMario: A Link to Hell Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down