Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak Empty The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak

Post by T-kun Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Its finally here! Same rules as my WW RP, and without further ado, TAKE IT AWAY ESPE!
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860788
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak K48fh33175/3200The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak

Post by King Dodongo Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:06 pm

"Step right up, step right up, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all shapes and sizes." Said a clearly dernaged man in a straight jacket, who was somehow twirling a cane. "C'mon, who wouldn't want to buy from a guy twirling a cane in a straight jacket? Ye's it's Crazy Camren's Life Potion! Just one drink and all life's problems are instantly solved! You sir!" he said, pointing at a man in the crowd. "Try one! Free sample!" he said, pulling out a vial with a green liquid inside. The man sprinted up and sucked down the liquid, and promptly fell over, dead. "Oh yes. Forgot that side effect." the man promptly convulsed and stood up, lurching at a passerby. "Oh, and that one as well. I'm afraid I must be off, but I shall return! Try not to die off while I'm gone!"
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 685977
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak K48fh33175/3200The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:02 am

And so it began... In the short time of 4 months the living dead, or "New Dead" as they were now called, successfully took over the once great Kingdom of Hyrule... A land no longer touched by the living... A land now as grey as the walking dead that now inhabit it... Or is it? Life is not something to be extinguished easily! Somehow, through all this, the many people of Hyrule still manage to survive...

To the North, the Zora's Domain is now over run... But the water breathing Zoras simply decided to build their homes deeper under the spring's surface...

To the South, the Faron woods are crawling with walking corpses... Put the adaptive Deku Scrubs still maintain well hidden villages high upon the tree tops...

To the East, Death Mountain is constantly under siege by the unyielding armies of death... However, the mountain's constant eruptions and rock slides have so far succeeded in keeping the twisted creatures at bay...

And to the West, the Gerudo desert remains the last true sanctuary for Hylians and Gerudo alike... With the last bridge over the massive canyon now cut, the Hylains have no choice but to abide by Gerudo law lest they take their chances in the unforgiving Desert. Or worse... The Undead Kingdom of Hyrule...

But these are not the land's only Sanctuaries. From the holiest temples to the deepest dungeons, many of Hyrule's Denizens have long since been hidden, and remain untouched by this terrible event.
Bird men in flying cities... Tribes men on floating clouds... Unaging sprites with in a cursed forest... Forgotten shadows hidden in stone... Even in Castle Town, a place commonly thought devoid of sentient life, there are still hopeful hearts still hidden in the smallest of places.

As the New Dead slowly continue to spread, Hyrulians from all walks of life, touched and untouched, now begin to come together in hopes of finding away to stop this horrible crisis. We can only hope they are able to beat... The Outbreak.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799686
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak K48fh33200/3200The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:32 pm

The blond hair pulled from from the tree branch it was entangled in ans the apparent 12 year old leaned out a bit to look at the fields below. He sat in a treetop on the edge of the Faron woods.

"I came looking for dragons, and I find zombies instead." He gripped tightly onto the branch as his foot slipped, hugging it like it was his life line. The place seemed barren of life. They boy was lucky enough to end up in, for one, a woods, his element, and two, somewhere somewhat inhabited. Granted, the locals didn't offer much hospitality, but just their presence made the elf feel safe.

"If I wanted to fight the undead, I would have gone to Artrina instead. Not to some foreign contrey." He wined and sat up, adjusting his cloak. True, he had come lookign to turn myths into history, legends into facts, but ended up face to face with the tree top, where he was safe, and the ground below, where he knew the strange infested people of this world roamed. Now, he just wanted to see other life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:38 pm

Deeper in the forest, combat was taking place. "How many of these things are there!?" A white haired girl shouted as he sword sung left and right. "If I had known this was going to happen, I would've moved to somewhere more remote!" She added in an angry voice.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943807
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak K48fh316690/16690The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:01 pm

"RAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!" Daro had successfully rolled all the way from the top of Death Mountain Trail, through Kakariko village, and into the southern Fields of Hyrule, mowing down the walking dead all the while.
But he was getting tired, and sloppy. So it wasn't much of a surprise when he some how managed to hit a bump just right to send him bounding into the forest.

CRACK! SNAP! BOING! He bounced and smashed through and around the various trees untill he bounced right out of his ball form smashing face first into one of the larger trees.

"...ow..."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799686
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak K48fh33200/3200The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:12 pm

"No no no no NO NO NO NO!" Drake slipped from the tree, crashing onto the warm rock below and slid off, face first into the dirt. He groaned as his hat fell gently afterwords, landing on the ground near him. It was a good thing his face was in the soil, making his speech incoheariant, for he spewed words no 12 year old should say, or in fact, even know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:11 pm

"Agh...Damn it..." A boy of about 16 said as he tripped through the brush of Faron Woods, holding his right arm. "This magic takes a lot out of me." He said, sitting down and taking out a loaf of bread. Letting his arm hang limply at his side, he tore into the bread.
"These things are everywhere..."He muttered as he heard more of the Undead moaning in the distance. "I don't see how I can-" he broke off as one of the undead began running towards him.
"Motherfu-!" He shouted as he got up. And so the chase began again...
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 777992
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak K48fh3100/100The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:29 pm

"Grooooo..." the goron lifted himself off the ground as, what felt like, a small branch slid from his back. He looked around, "Goro? Goro?"

He sighed a little... His little accident sent him off the beatin path, and now he was just a little bit lost. All these trees looked exactly the same to him!
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799686
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:44 am

She panted as she ran through the forest, completely unaware of her surroundings. In her mind, as long as she kept running, she wouldn't have to face it, to deal with it. Tears ran down her dirty face, leaving streaks in their paths. She would have kept running for a long time, if she hadn't tripped over something. Or someONE actually, a boy by the looks of it.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860788
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Simon ran through the woods, nimbly avoiding trees; his right arm hitting one from time to time. He saw a tree with a low-hanging branch up ahead. He reached out with his good arm, grabbed the branch, and swung up into the tree. As the undead ran underneath him, he jumped down, and landed on its back. He grabbed its head, and with a quick jerk, broke it right off of its body. He jumped off, and the corpse dropped to the ground.
"Ahh!" He shouted as his arm gave an involuntary jerk. "Why does this freaking thing keep twitching?"
He jumped back up into the tree, and sat there to eat.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 777992
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:
The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak K48fh3100/100The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:19 pm

"Goro?" the little lost boulder looked behind himself, hearing an odd thud hit the ground.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799686
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:22 pm

The boy mumbled to himself as he stood up, brushing his hat and looked at the two. His eye twitched and then he held out his hand, screaming, "PLEASE TELL ME YOU GUYS ARN"T ZOMBIES OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THEM! IF YOUR GOING TO EAT ME! LEAVE THE HAT! ITS DONE NOTHING TO YOU!!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:34 pm

Celyan sat up and looked around.
"No, I'm not a zombie." She said to the boy shakily. She helped him up.
"So why are you in zombie infested woods? Shouldn't you be with your pa-" the word caught in her mouth, and a series of horrible images flashed through her head. She looked away, trying not to think of what had happened earlier.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860788
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:08 pm

"Goro?" the unsure beast, with out even saying so much as a hello, then picked them both up by their arms and let them dangle in the air for a moment. Jerking them up and down, making sure their arms didn't fall off like the Zombie's arms did.
After a few tugs and a couple of 'heys' and 'ows!' he put them back down and began staring at them VERY closely.

"Are you zombies? Or brothers that LOOK like zombies!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799686
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:14 pm

"I already asked that question. Would kindly leave my arms alone? You might tear them off then I'll bleed to death." Drake complained, rubbing his arms. "I'm defiantly not. And she says she ain't..and your apparently not. So we are all living good." He turned towards the girl, taking off his hat and bowed. "I apologize for tripping you. I fell out of the tree above." He said, kissing her hand and then turning to Daro. "I apologize to you as well. I didn't mean to snap."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:58 pm

Some roses started to bloom around the small group and zombies flew left and right as the girl with white hair stepped out from behindsome bushes.

"Looks like I have intruders in my home..." She mumbled.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943807
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak K48fh316690/16690The Legend of Zelda: The Outbreak Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:43 pm

"Goro?" he looked at the small boy for a sec, then the girl who seemed very flustered.
"So if you're not zombies, than what are you? I've never seen Brother's like you before! Do the other clans really look so different?" he poked Drake's stomach and Celyan's chest, unfamiliar with their shape and the woven fabrics they wore.

It was then that flowers began popping up all around them as a sudden raid of Zombies jumped out, only to get beat back down. "Goro!?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799686
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:49 pm

Hearing a commotion, Simon jumped out of the tree. "No sense waiting here. Might as well go see which poor souls are being attacked now." He said, running off in the direction of the noise.
After running a while, he saw a group of LIVING beings.
"What have we here?" he wondered, standing behind a tree and watching. "Seems like a couple people, and a...Goron? That's strange...Crap!" He noticed his right arm hanging limply in the open. He quickly grabbed it with his other hand, and held it in place.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 777992
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:50 pm

Drake blushed and jumped up, grabbing Daro's arm and pulled it down. "D d d d don't do that! you never do that to a woman!!" He stuttered and then cleared his throat. "I'm not from around here so of course I look different! Her..I think she's from this place." Then Drake blew the feather from his face, laughing like a child as if fell back to tickle his face. Then he frowned, folding his arms. "I don't see your name on anything." He told the girl that controlled the flowers and stuck out his tongue in emphasis.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:53 pm

The flowers turned green then flew up like death spikes.

"I dislike it when people come into my home, but I'll show mercy and give you a chance to reason with me." The white haired girl said as clouds rolled into the sky rumbling a little bit of thunder.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943807
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:07 pm

Drake imitated her "Give you a chance to reason with me neh neh neh. I don't have to listen to you! I'll go where ever I please." Drake frowned and folded his arms. "Besides. From what I've researched this is one of the few safe havens from the 'zombies'. Everyone has a right to go here. So unless your the king and literally own these woods, I'm not going to listen to you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:29 pm

A flower bloomed then flew and stoped right at his neck.

"DO you want me to kill you right here and now, or do you want a chance to save your own life!?" The while haired girl demanded. "Do that again, and I'll have you're head on my sword!" She added.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943807
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:37 pm

Drake rolled his eyes. "Your not my Dad. You can't tell me what to do." The elf said and his hand sparked slightly and he cut through the plants. "Ow." He held the side of it and groaned. "Your so annoying!" He complained and hid behind Celyan, the side of his hand in his mouth.

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:42 pm

"Dear God...Someone's got a few anger issues..." Thought Simon. "I'd better get out of here.
He began to crouch, then lost his balance, and fell into the open.
"Damn it!" He thought.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 777992
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next