Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA ~▲Sacred Wars▲~

+3
Deku Link
Nova
Link64
7 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 4 Empty Re: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA ~▲Sacred Wars▲~

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:18 pm

Asia felt the results automatically. All the pain drained from her and she felt her bones reconnecting to one another. Asia looked up at Lloyd."Can you put me down?" Lloyd rolled his eyes and dropped her. Asia landed nicely on her feet. Asia stretched her arms a bit. "Hey Sheikan if we're to find this sacred gold, where exactly do you think we should start looking?"
"Excuse me. WE?" Lloyd glared at her.
"Yeah do you have a problem with that?"
"You're not coming!"
("LLOYD!" Ostrinus yelled)
"Why can't I?"
The Sheikan steped inbetween the two. "I have no idea what's up between the two of you, but she has to stay." Everyone gave the Sheikan a puzzled look. "Look at her necklace. It has the royal crest on it, so she works for the royal family, therefore she has to be good!"
Lloyd scolf. "Yeah like I'll believe that."
The Sheikan turned to Asia. "Look I don't care what may have happened, but we're both on the same side, so stay loyal and we'll have no problem."
Asia nodded. This was to be expected.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 4 K48fh3100/100THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 4 Empty Re: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA ~▲Sacred Wars▲~

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:20 pm

Silver woke from his trance, and came along side Ostrinus.

"I'm coming, just remembering..." Silver said.

Meanwhile, Raulis wasn't dead, he faked it.

"That idiot think he could kill me? bah." Raulis said evilly.

Raulis then ran off, hoping to get revenge.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 4 K48fh363670/63670THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Ostrinus smiled and put her hand on his shoulder. "I see. It really is good to see you again. How is everyone at your home?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:06 pm

Silver thought for a second, and said:

"Joseph really does miss you, he still cries when he sees the statue of us, Aaron and Eva are doing great, Darwin and Rocky are now professors, and Crystal is doing great."

Silver then pulled out a bottle, and said: "Well, Joseph said to use this in emergencies, I'll believe him on that." then he but the bottle back in his jacket.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 4 K48fh363670/63670THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:10 pm

"Your not old enough to drink yet are you?" Assuming that bottle was vodka. "Maybe It's been longer then I thought." She laughed, holding her forehead, brushing the bags aside, "I must be getting old."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:18 pm

"Well, the drinking age is 18 back at home." Silver said. "He said: "for good luck, yes?" then gave me it."

Silver moved a little to the side, and Raulis Came flying at him with his Rapier, and said: "I got you now Hero!"

Silver knocked him away, and drew his sword, and asked: "Why do you want to get me?"

Raulis gave a little chuckle and said: "Your a good person, I want to rid you to complete my revenge for death."

"If you want to go after the real evil here, go ahead! not after me!" Silver said in shock.

Raulis tried to slash at Silver, then Silver fought back.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Everyone whatched the battle. Wait if Ostrinus is that guy's comrade then shouldn't she try to help him? Asia shrugged the idea off. Since everyone was busy she might as well look at the note. From how the note looked, she guessed that she needed a code word. With out a code word, she'll have to just try out words untill she gets it right. Tower? No. Bag? No.
Silver flew right by her and hit a nearby tree.
Sunhora? No. Chu Jelly? Yes!
Asia bit her lip. The message didn't tell of any thing good.
Hello traitor, hows constantly running for your life been? Now your probalbly wondering why I just didn't kill you when I had the chance. I'm after something, sacred gold. You probalbly know what I'm going to do with it and it also answears why your not dead. Cheers!
Asia looked up. Silver was getting the upper hand in his battle with Raulis. Sunhora only kept me alive because I'm with theses people. He knows that if I get the sacred gold first, I'll just use it to try to destory the clan and he could just easily take it from me there. But if I just don't go after it, he could just get it as easily from anyone else. Even if they do have a dragon on their side. Or he could find it himself, which is just as bad.
Asia bit her lip. The battle was nearly over. Asia picked up her bag. She left the bottle of chu jelly and the coded note on the ground. Maybe they can figure it out....
She sighed and dashed off into the woods. Nobody noticed untill she reached the trees. She whistled the horse song and along came the horse from before. She hopped onto it and rode far away from them.

Last edited by MidnasWolf on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : IT"S IS NOT IF!!!)
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 4 K48fh3100/100THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:54 pm

"MOMMA!!!!!!!!!" the young boy leaped clear over Raulis, ran along his rapier, flipped over Silver, and landed right on Ostrinus's back, hugging her with a grip both fierce and loving. "Momma! I waited for you just like I promised I would! You said you wouldn't come back! But you did! And I found you! And you aren't going any where any more!"

The Shiekah sort of stared at the group of people whom were just aiding him on the battle field. Were these really the same group of fierce warriors?

The gruffy general in green spoke up, "Well boy-o! Ya just gonna sit there? Your sister and the other captains be waitin for us in the war hall! There you and your friends can get the de-briefen, we got a special mission for you!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 4 K48fh33200/3200THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:16 pm

Ostrinus tensed up, "Lloyd?" He took the kid from her back and set him down. "Whao whao. Short-stuff. Please tell me that.." His face slightly red and Ostrinus turned, looking at the boy. "No. I think I would remember something like that." She fixed her dress. "Listen. I'm not your Mom. You have me mistaken." She reached over the kid and hit Lloyd in the head. "Stop calling me that."

They turned to continue, Lloyd picked up Asia's bottle and note when no one looked but she stopped, feeling the boy holding onto her dress end still. For some reason she could not pry his eyes from her gaze. "No no." She held down her hands, stopping herself. "You got the wrong woman ok. Your Mom is probably around.." She processed what he said, looking at Lloyd for something to say but he was already ahead with the group. Her eyebrow twitched and sighed. "I'm not your Mom..but come on. We'll find her later."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:56 pm

Asia had slowed her horse down to walk. She had taken her map out a few minutes before, but still couldn't think of what to do next. The sheikan had said that the sacred gold was in the Sacred Realm, but where the heck would anyone go to find the sacred realm?! growl.....
When was the last time I ate?
She couldn't remeber. When she came upon a river. She hopped off and began taking off her boots. Surely someone must have done it before.... Asia rolled up her pants legs and walked into the river. A fish swam right by her legs. Asia snatched it. What about that prison at the gerdou dessert? Surely someone there must know....
Asia smiled to herself as she got a quick fire going. It wasn't a oh good for you smile, but one of evil ideas. ((Gawh that was cheesey)) Asia gutted the fish and set it in the fire to cook. Asia took out some one the new clothes that were in the bag. Their was a red tunic and a creamy brown pair of pants and oooooooh! Chain Mail! Asia took off her black tunic and quickly torn it into banages, inwhich she quickly bounded her chest.
Asia put on all the new clothing an torn another banage size cloth off her old pants to use as a forehead ban. Asia scrubbed her face and arms with mud.
By then the fish was done. Asia layed back, satisfeid. For now, she was a guy. Asia ate the fish, feeling so nice as she ate the fish. It wasn't until she nearly had finished it that she relized something: The way to the Gerdou dessert was through the Zora's domain.
Asia nearly choked. She couldn't swim.

((OMG! BIG CHARACTER DESIGN CHANGE! No worry, I'll try to post a picture))
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:50 pm

Raulis stopped attacking, and said: "You gotten better, I'll fight you later hero." then Raulis left the battle, dragging himself.

Silver, on the other hand, use his power to heal himself. "There, that is better." Then Silver knew he was going to have a rival go up against him.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:19 am

As they walked into the castle they were directed by offical looking guards to a room full of knights with fancy robes and capes, seated around a massive table, having some sort of a heated meeting.

"That was the third seige this week!" one cried.
"We don't have the man power to keep this up!" said another.
"We don't have a choice!" exclaimed one closer by.
"What of the Shiekah? Can't they send more to fight!" demanded one on the far side of the room.

"I agree! Was it not their dark magics that crafted that monster to begin with it?" bellowed a decorated captain.

"We have sent every warrior we can! Our village is only so-well hidden, and requires just as much protection as yours!" answered a fit and lean women with silver hair, "And our use of Dark magics stopped years ago when the Spirits of Light sundered our clan! Do not mistake us for those remnant fools to dare to defy their warnings."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 4 K48fh33200/3200THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:25 am

Ostrinus and Lloyd glanced at eachother and the woman cleared her throat. the bickering and arguing was too loud to hear. "Really.." She rubbed her temples, took a dagger from a knight standing by the door and threw it towards the center of the table, into the map, before slamming her fist on the table to get attention.

"Someone want to explain to me what in the name of the dragons is going on here?" All eyes went to her and Lloyd rubbed the back of his head. "For example. Why was there a 20 foot chuck of rock and earth knocking at your front door?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:54 am

"Who is this woman?" demanded the captain from a moment ago, "And what gives her the right to be here? Is the great Royal General letting in such riff raff?"

"If you wish to see riff raff captain, I recommend looking in the mirror some time!" snapped the silver haired woman. "This girl was of key importance in stopping the stone golem sent by the Dark Tribe! So while you regal warriors discuss how to win this war with as clean a hand as possible, I'll be busy preparing the REAL warriors!"

She walked over to the group and spoke quietly but sternly, "If you wish to know what's happend, come with me. Otherwise, if you wish to know what THEY plan to happen, feel free to stay and listen. The old captain won't be bothering you so long as his pride is hurting." she smirked and left the room.

"Well, if the Shiekah won't help us, then who else do we have to rely on? The Northern Zora's have established a Dominion neither we nor our enemies can step foot into!" pleaded a heavily armored knight, finally breaking the silence.

"Though if we COULD convience them to be our allies, the water ways of the land would prove powerful strategic advantages!" replied a well dressed warrior in robes.

"THEN THAT'S WHAT WE'LL DO!" boomed the beastly man in green. "We'll march right through the front gates and DEMAND to see their ruler! If they have any kind of decency or smarts, they'll graciously agree!"

"That's a suicide mission!" argued a stubbier knight.

"He's right sir... On land they are but fish out of ware, but in their own territory, it's like striking at shadows..." the Shiekah boy finally spoke, some what moved by Ostrinus's boldness.

"Well who better to take on shadows then the proud shadow of battle himself!" jollied the bearded man.

"What... Who?" the boy asked confused.

"You boy! You! And your new friends of course!" the man laughed.

The Shiekah studdered, "Me? Friends? I've only been in battle twice now! And I don't even know those warriors names!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:06 am

Ostrinus spun the map, placing her foot on the table and studied it. "If you have a problem with that, Me and Lloyd can easily go ourselves." Lloyd waved his hands. "Whao short stuff. I don't think that would be wise. We are forgiener's remember? Let them take care of alliance issues and gawk!" He ducked the dagger going over his head and stuck into the wall.

"Why did u do that!" He towered over her as she came over and tapped his chest gently, "I knew you would dodge it. And stop calling me that." she turned her attention back to the group, specifically the sheikan and put her arm across her chest, "My name is Ostrinus. You know why I'm here..which happens to be involved with your plans now. You want help, I'll help. right now, I'm going to go talk to her. She seems to be the only one that understands what's going on around her."

She looked down at Kain. "That is my name. Ostrinus. Now you know I'm not your Mom ok." She waved her hand and Lloyd rubbed his horn and fixed the dogtag hanging from it. "Come on Lloyd." "I'm coming." He said and followed her to the other room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:49 pm

Asia glared at the horizon. The sun was setting fast and she could still see the castle. She had to stop for the night, and that meant that she would reach the Zora's domain tomarrow. Then she'll either have to convince the zora's that she was their friend or ride completely around it and scale the mountian (which in her mind was a safer idea; she'll do anything to avoid that much water).
Asia sighed as she hopped off the horse. She was just starting the fire when she remembered something: the gerudos were at war with the zoras. The gredous wanted to claim the river for themselves and of course the zoras were defending it.
Asia smiled. As long as the plan took place on the gredou side of the dessert, she was okay.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:32 pm

Silver decided it was best to hang with the group, and he knew Raulis was going to get more powerful, trying to kill him.

"Why is he trying to kill me of all people?" Silver asked himself as he leaned on a nearby rock. "I never did anything, even though I felt the familiar presence of a old friend, I could almost see him..."

Silver went into a deep trance, and fell asleep on the rock.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:38 am

"Well there ya go laddie boy! The girl offers to help, and even shows off her arm!" the jolly built man noted. "You should have no trouble gettin yourself in there."

"You're gonna send the Shiekah leader's son?" questioned a rather tall knight in shiny armor.
"...and that outsider women..." added the still upset Captain.

Finally Lord Hyrule himself, sitting quietly at the head of the table, listening and contemplating, rose and gave his thoughts, "To ally ourselves with the Zora, is to ally ourselves with the land itself. A network of rivers, creeks, and hidden reserves usuable as transpartation and simple geographical advantage. Surely such an alliance would turn the tide of battle... The Hero of Skyies has never lead us astray before... I agree with his plan, the Heroes of the Golem battle are to be sent to reason with the Zora Leige."

The captain spoke out, "But my-lord! Were you not already contemplating an alliance with the Gerudo Tribe? You declared their man power invaluable to our purpose! ...even after I advised against accepting help from thieves... The Zora and Gerudo have been fighting for control over Lake Hylia for years now!"

The Skyward Hero answered back, "Well isn't not like we're tryin to make peace between em! They can have thier lake, so long as they work together long enough to end this war!"

The King replied himself, "No... The captain is right. If we are to ally with both, then both must ally as well. It is our only hope... Would you be willing to try? Lord Ganondorf?"

A man in black and brown armor, decorated with patterned cloth, stood up. His skin was the dark tan of the Gerudo, his hair orange like theirs. "Hmm... If that's what must be done to protect the Sacred Realm... Then I shall submit, no puddle is worth the sanctity of that land."

The king nodded in understanding.
"Well boy-o! Look at that! A few warriors and the future Gerudo King! Sounds like your set for your adventure! I'd join ye, but mah boi Junior is due any day now! And I promised the mrs. I'd be there for em!"

The Shiekah teen was still VERY reluctant! While the knights sorted out HIS mission, he snuck out of the room to let his sister and the other wariors know.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:57 am

Ostrinus folded her arms and walked over to the window. The woman had not spoken yet, perhaps waiting on Silver? The shiekan boy? Or listening to the captain's bickering in the next room. "When a world is at war. There are two sides. Those that want to protect and those that don't. But only once side that wants to conjour." She caught look of Lloyd stand beside her. "Then you have those like us, who are on neither. Mercenaries if you will. You just get dragged in. Drag into a war that doesn't much concern you until you see it yourself."

"Are we refering to the battle when we arrived? The golem." He turned slightly, "Or are you thinking about the Dragon Wars?" "It's my fault that that happened you know. I'm a dragonmaster. And I couldn't even control you." Lloyd put his hand on the side of her head and pushed her against him, seeing that either the silvery haired woman wasn't listening or wasn't going to tell them she was he said. "And now?"

"I want to stop this war. I don't..really care what side wins. The good guys don't always win you know." "I know." He rubbed his horn. "Just so that the killing stops and those caught in between can move on." "The civilians or the mercenaries?" Ostrinus sighed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:37 pm

Silver woke up, and followed Ostrinus's power source, and said: "oh, sorry..I feel asleep..again." Silver then slouched a little.

Silver heard a little argument in the next room, ans sighed. "Well..people are people, no matter how dumb they sound when they argue.." Silver said softy.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:59 am

The Shiekah boy approached the women quietly, "Sis..."
She answered before even giving him a chance to question, "I know, and though a worry about the failure of this mission, I honestly believe you have little to worry about."

She turned to the other warriors, "I am the Shiekah Impa of the Shadows. This is my younger brother Kasuto of the Shade. Our lord has requested that you three join my brother and the Gerudo Lord on a venture into the northern Zora's Domain in order to make peace with them. You don't have to go if you don't want to."

The young boy looked around, still sort of clinging to Ostrinus, though still looking at the relics hanging from the castle walls. He couldn't help but grab for a small gold piece hanging up. Only to jump back when Impa threw a knife just above his hand!

"Ten years ago our lord stumbled upon a realm, hiding a powerful treasure left behind by the goddess's, with the hope that we could use it to better ourselves and our future. Sadly almost as soon as it was found there was immediate fighting over how it was to be used. Here we are ten years later, divided between those who feel it should be used now, and those who feel we aren't ready for such power."

Kasuto continued the faithful tale, "Although most of Lord Hyrule's men hope to beat back the acursed Dark Army, there are some of us who have a better idea. One with out so much senseless blood shed... Just as the Hylian Lord sought wisdom from the Light Spirits 10 years ago, twas them who led him to the Sacred Realm. He has once again spoken with them, and is know seeking to make peace with as many of the land's races as possible. Supposedly doing so will some how seal away the Sacred Realm from greedy hands, but we know not how just yet."

Impa asked once more, "Will you aid us?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:30 am

Ostrinus, pulling on the boy's vest, yanking him back from the treasures without moving a step. If the boy was going to follow her, since she had tried to get rid of him three times already and failed, she was going to teach him some self control. And to not steal things.

Lloyd rubbed the back of his head. "It sounds like we don't have much of a choice." Ostrinus looked up at him and towards Kasuto, "You asked if we were after the Sacred Gold without so much as a greeting. Judging from that, you won't have a choice but to take a few lives. No matter what side, if you want to really get peace." She rubbed the boy's head and he frowned, pulling away slightly but her fingers interlocked in his hair, holding him still until he stopped resiting.

"It's up to you Lloyd." He blinked and waved his hand. "You know I'm all up for going against the darker sides. I'm following you." "But you have the power not me." He sighed and grinned brightly, "Why not. We can't exactully go home as it is. It sounds to me you need to talk to those.. Light Spirits of sorts to"

"That's exactully what she said Lloyd. Weren't you paying attention." He mumbled something and Ostrinus pulled him down slightly, "What was that?" "I was distracted by..your....butt." He coughed and Ostrinus turned red a moment and hit his chest.

"We'll help then. Tell me what to do."

((Lol, Lloyd's distraction was suppose to be a sort of comic relief. Maybe I'm the only one that found it funny.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:42 pm

(I sort of found it funny.)

Silver smooth his hair down, and decided to use his power to contact his friends.

"Aaron? Aaron? you there dude?" Silver said aloud with 2 fingers on the side of his head.

"Silver?? WHERE THE FREAKIN' HELL DID YOU F@#$ GO?!?!" Aaron yelled loudly into Silver's mind.

"Chill! you almost gave me a headache!" Silver said annoyed.

"Oh, sorry about that, you left and you didn't tell anyone." Aaron said worried.

"Didn't you read my note on my desk?" Silver said impatiently.

"Whoops, didn't know.." Aaron said embarrassed.

"Well, you know, and I'll keep in touch, later Aaron." Silver said as he took his fingers off his head.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:55 pm

((I didn't get it at first MS. SR, I like Aaron))

Asia threw a rock at a tree. God, she was bored. Although she rode the horse hard, it went alseep for an hour or so and seemed pretty hyper now. The sun was at late sun set now. The sky was a mixture of blue and pink, a rather nice combo actually. Asia looked at Market Town, maybe she could spend a night out there. Asia looked at the horse. If she left for the gerudos now, then she could make it at sunrise, but Asia knew that the horse wouldn't make it that far. But the horse could make it to Market Town and she could let it sleep at the stables....
Asia hoped onto the horse and began to ride to the Zora's Domain. It was silly to think about wasting time like that.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:01 am

"Excellent," a deep voice praised calmly, "Then we shall leave now. We can't afford to wait while innocent people die."
The young Lord Ganondorf appeared from the door, already prepared to leave.

"I'll be at the East gate, ready to leave when you are. Be quick, time is of the essence!" the well armored man gave a slight bow and left, eager to start the journy.

Kasuto looked down, "You wish to bring the kid along too?"

Kain yelled back, "I'm not a kid! I can take care of myself thank you!"

"Really? I couldn't help but mistake you for an 8 year old, the way you're holding onto Ms. Ostrinus like that?" the ninja laughed.

"Oh yeah! Just you wait! I'll be kicking 6 kinds of ass when we get out there!" the lad assured.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next