Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA ~▲Sacred Wars▲~

+3
Deku Link
Nova
Link64
7 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 3 Empty Re: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA ~▲Sacred Wars▲~

Post by Link64 Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:30 am

The boy continued to run toward the battle, but it was so far away. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to make it and really see what was going on. He began to wonder what the one lady was doing... But he had to much distance to cover to care. He had to make it to the battle fresh, before all the other body pickers made it!

"HYAAA!" the Shiekah's horse bounded forward. As it approached the golem's foot, the young man jumped from his horse and began running right for it, right up the foot! Sure enough, he was running up the giant's completely vertical side, acting as if there was no gravity in his way.
He sprinted until he reached the neck some two hundred feet up, where he leaped for the face and stabbed at the statue's eye!
...but it did nothing...
Having lost his momentum... he fell... he fell all the way back down... or did he? Seemingly mid-fall he was caught by something big and scaly, the Dragon!

He looked up to see the beast and its tamer. He motioned to the castle's gate and cried out, "We have to meet up with the head of the Royal Knights! He'll know what's going on!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 3 K48fh33200/3200THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 3 Empty Re: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA ~▲Sacred Wars▲~

Post by MidnasWolf Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:59 pm

Asia swug her sword at the black army with sheer furry. She had no idea why she was mad but she just was. She steered the horse to a solider. She snatched the solider's bow and arrows from his back. She quickly snatched another person's shealth and stuck her sword into it. Quickly tieing the shealth to her back, she checked to see how eveyone was doing. The Sheikian was running up the golem and Lloyd was breathing fire at it. Asia quickly loaded a arrow and shoot it at the cracks of it's body. Something glint in the air and hit Lloyd's leg. The dragon screamed in pain.
When it comes to fighting sacred beast, blessed silver arrows are a good thing to use. Silver arrows are often use on...DRAGONS! Asia wasn't sure wheather or not Lloyd counted, but that arrow seemed to have hurt him. Asia quickly scanned to area, looking for anyone who had the arrows.
When she finally found him, he was just about ready to fire another one. Asia quickly set her horse into a trot and fired a blind shot at him.
He saw her, and fired the silver arrow at her.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 3 K48fh3100/100THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:41 pm

((Ok a few things. Lloyd is a dragon, but can't breath fire. His breath is like a powerful magic attack.))

"Lloyd!" "I'm fine. Nice shot though." Looking at the arrow in his inner thigh, where his scales were thinner and weaker. She landed on Lloyd as he stayed suspended in the air and broke the arrow in half and then quickly pulled it from his leg.

"Alright. But let's be fast. I think this golem needs to be taken care of quickly." She said and held stayed atop of the dragon foot as he flew where the Sheikah had indicated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:12 am

Raulis did the most stupid idea of leaping at the Golem, and slash at it to weaken it.

"oh no...they all saw me now!" Raulis complained as he slashed some more.

The Golem tossed Raulis off like a bug at a nearby rock.

"Well...I tried to help..."Raulis said, giving up attacking.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 3 K48fh363670/63670THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:56 am

((Oh dear, I'm sorry!!!))

The arrow hit Asia straight at her collar bone. She would've fallen off her horse, but her leg was caught in the saddle, which was worst since she was being dragged on the ground. But the horse was still heading towards the archer. Asia tried grabing her broken dagger, but her could'nt reach it. Her sword was unreacable and she lost her arrows. Asia grinnced. When the horse past the archer, she grabbed his legs and began to drag him with her.
Although it wasn't her smartest idea, Asia took her leg and kicked the horse into the direction of the golem. Asia saw a guy sitting on a nearby rock.
"Hey you!" she yelled. "Kill this punk!" Asia released the guy and not particularly caring about her legs any more, lifted her self back onto the horse. Then her cracked rib broke straight in haft. Her legs, the collaer bone, her rib, it all added up. Asia passed out. The horse, with no one to guide it, rode out of the battle.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 3 K48fh3100/100THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:39 am

((Its ok))

Ostrinus stopped. "I don't care if she was faking it. Its no different from what your making me do. Lloyd. Take him where he wants. I'll be right back." The dragonmaster took off at high speeds towards the girl. Sure, she shouldn't and had no reason to trust her. But it wasn't in her nature to let her go off like that. Expecully with her wounds, she could die any minute. She grabbed the horses reins and pulled it to a stop.

Ostrinus freed the teen's leg. "Don't die yet." She held onto her, not being as strong as Lloyd to throw her on her back or carry her or over her shoulder, but flew her back and set her infront of the Sheikah. "Don't let her fall off."

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:43 am

Raulis heard a demanding voice, and said: "No one, orders me around like a idiot!"

And Raulis got back up, and attacked again.

"why won't this thing die already?!?" Raulis yelled out.

Then, his shadow said: Don't try to force it to die, try forcing itself to die.

"That makes no sense whatsoever!" Raulis said Aloud as he slashed away with his Rapier.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 3 K48fh363670/63670THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:18 pm

((Yeah...I'm thinking I'm just gonna drop out. I'm not gonna be able to keep up with this. Okay then...Bye!))
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:13 pm

((Bye-Bye!))

It was my 8th birthday and my parents had sent me out to gather some berries. I really like raseberries, so I went down to the canyon to pick them. I saw a bush of them right by the endge. Mom and Dad did say that I should never go to the edge but I was a little rebellious. Of course, I lost my footing, and fell off. I barely had fallen a few feet, when someone had grab my leg and was pulling me up. I was saved by a handsome teenager in traveler's clothes.
I sat there for a few seconds till I remember my manners.
"Thank you sir! I am forever in your..." But the guy just patted my shoulder.
Eh, it's alright." He gave me such a care free smile. "You're just a spaze."
I could only nodd.
"Oh by the way, my name's Sunhora..."

Asia woke-up to see she was right next to the Sheikan, who was currently trying to kill the golem. "Hey Sheikan." She barely whispered this. "Try using one of thoses silver arrows."
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:39 pm

Raulis then felt another disturbance, a good one.

"Huh? a hero?" Raulis asked to himself. "He might just fail like the rest of them.."

Silver looked over the ledge and saw the Golem, and said: "A golem? and it's size, I could help take it down."

Silver then drew his sword, and tipped himself over the edge, falling straight to the golem.

Raulis saw a young man, no older than 18, falling straight at it, and Raulis started to chuckle.

"He's going to get pasted on it, fall boy...fall!" Raulis said aloud.

Then Silver slowly closed his eyes, and wings grew on his back, then came down on the golem, thus, causing it to fall back.

"That. Is how to attack." Silver said Bravely.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:49 pm

As the Dragon swooped down by the gate, the Shiekah was able to get with in ear-shout of a tall and burly bearded man in green.

"DON'T JUST FLOAT THERE, BOY! THE NECK! THE BACK OF THE NECK! GET THERE BEFORE I HAVE TO!" Bellowed the hardy knight.
"You heard the man's words! To the monster's neck!" the Shiekah called to the drake.

As the dragon flew up, the warrior gingerly climbed to its back leg and pulled out the Silver Arrow as painlessly as he could.
"Hold carefully that girl, this situation is only going to become more dangerous..."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 3 K48fh33200/3200THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:06 pm

Ostrinus landed on Lloyd's back and held Asia. "Don't get too close Lloyd!" "Hey. I've flown a few more years then you short stuff. I'll be fine." "DON"T CALL ME..NEVERMIND NOW ISN"T THE TIME!" She looked around at people fighting each other, less focused on the golem. "They either really care about conjuring each other more then their city..or one side managed to summon of sorts this monster." The dragon master tapped her fingers nervously on the white scales as the Sheikah took aim.

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:12 pm

Raulis was in shock, he knew this was a true hero he would hate.

"You! why do you mock us, showoff?" Raulis asked in a serious tone.

"Showoff? I merely helped, still have the power to kill it." Silver said confused.

Raulis then ran at Silver about to kill him.

"You are going to die like how I did!!!" Raulis yelled out.

Silver blocked the rapier, and knocked him over.

"Attack me, why don't you?" Silver said mockingly.

Raulis tried another attack, and Silver stabbed him through, and then took him off his blade.

"well, that takes care of that, and...hm?" Silver said before he heard a familiar voice.

"Could it be her?" Silver asked himself, and he ran to the voice, trying to remember who it was.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:56 pm

As they came around the back of the beast, sure enough, a tiny crystal could be seen right on the back of its neck. The Shiekah teen couldn't help but facepalm and exclaim aloud, "How did we miss that!"

He pulled back the string and fired! It stuck! Right in the crystal! ...but it didn't seem to phase him any... "Damn... It pierced it, but it didn't destroy it..." he looked back at the girl who seemed some how older all of a sudden, "You can fly correct? You think you can finish cracking the golem's crystal?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:14 am

Ostrinus secured the teen securly as she could between two of Lloyd's back spine plates. "I'll see what I can do." She took off, seeing the crystal with the arrow in it. "Let's go Curator." She drew the blade seemingly from thing air and landed on the golem, thrusting the blade into the crystal with her free hand, holding herself with the other and craked it.

The monster didn't utter a noise and just fell apart almsot instantly, as if something had pound the rocks together and the crystal was the key. You pulled it an it all fell apart. Large and small rocks alike fell from the tall heigth. Lloyd flew out of the falling depree as it fell onto the city walls. Leaving weaknesses in the stony barricade and damaging a few houses on the other side. In the end, the golem was but more then a few rocks and boulders. Lloyd landed and Ostrinus walked over, her wings vanishing and she pet his head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:55 am

Silver saw the Golem was trying to kill him, and he ran over to the group of people to get help.

"Hey, think I could help?" Silver asked.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:58 am

Ostrinus stared at the boy. Something about him drilled at the back of her head. "Afried you missed the fight. It's already taken care off." She said, holding out her hand and indicated the rocks that surrounded them. The two armies were in a slightly stand still, recovering from the shock of the golem suddenly being there, and then gone the next.

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:58 am

Asia layed there between Lloyd's back plates.She felt worst than ever and was struggling to stay awake. She was layed in such a way that she could see a clear veiw of the hyrule castle. The castle was ruined. Asia just just stared at the ruins. Her eyes just wandered around the castle and up the tower. There was someone on the tower, a guy, so familer....
"SUNHORA!" she yelled painfully. 'SUNHORA! LLOYD! Take me down to the tower!" Lloyd didn't though. Yup he's still mad at me. Sunhora stood there, laughing a careless laugh at her. He held up a bag of supplies for her to see and layed it on the tower roof, then jumped down from there. Asia was still calling for him.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:02 am

Silver felt a familiar presence near this girl too.

"Have we...meet before?" Silver asked shyly. "But My name is Silver Revlis, nice to meet you!"

And Silver held his hand out friendly like.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:02 am

Lloyd turned his head back, glaring at Asia and took off, leaving Ostrinus to wonder and he grabbed the supplies in one fast swoop and landed back by the group, tossing it back onto his back for Asia to get. "This girl might become a nucience. But as long as she gets what she wants, she'll be less dangerous."

"Revlis..
Silver!" Ostrinus smiled slightly and shook his hand firmly, looking up at his gaze. "Its been a long time. I lost track of the years." She laughed. He looked just like his once angel form he had to take with the magic rock from the cafe', but lighter hair.

"I'm Ostrinus..you know me as Menroe.." She said hesitantly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:09 am

Silver gave a look to Ostrinus, "I see." Silver said Coolly, and shakes her hand firmly

Silver then started to remember a familiar voice years ago, and it was:
"Silver, are you okay?"

Then Silver felt that she was her years ago.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:53 am

The army in black was stunned by what they saw... And as soon as they regained their senses, they began retreating as fast as they could. The defending forces cheered loudly as they began returning to the gates.

"Yaaaahaa! Boy you did it! Maybe you're not completely useless after all!" the green clad man exclaimed, shaking the Shiekah's hand roughly.

"Well... It wasn't all my doing, the idea was that of the girl with the broken leg, and the final blow was dealt by the girl whom the dragon follows." he kind of lowered his head upset that he hadn't been as useful as he was hoping.

"Ya well, if your really blood kin to that crazy sis of your, I'm sure you'll do fine next battle. Now come on in, the carpenters have already begun work on the walls. No sense being out here!" the hardy bearded man lead the group of warriors into the town, up the the small, some-what-battle damaged castle.

Meanwhile, elsewhere.
The young boy was already picking through the remains, grabbing everything he could. But then he saw her! Could it be? No... it was impossible! There, walking into the castle gate, for just a split second... He could have sworn he saw...

"Momma?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:00 am

She snapped her fingers in Silver's face. "Are you coming?" And he shook his head and followed. Lloyd turned into his human form and took his place right beside Ostrinus, carrying Asia in his arms as the dragonmaster had the bag over her shoulder.

"At least you were right short stuff. This does seem to be the capital." She elbowed him strongly in the stomach and he stumbled, catching Asia from also dropping her. "Hey hey. Your going to make me drop her." "Don't call me that." Ostrinus cleared her throat, looking at the back of the sheikah, "Now we know that you don't plan on kill us, or at least, not now."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:12 pm

"I was never going to kill you in the first place" the Sheikan replied. Asia's head wasn't very clear. She didn't make out what he said, but she did know this: the golem's down and Sunhora left her something in the bag. Laying in Lloyd's arms she opened the bag. There was food, new clothes, a few wepons, canterella, and and golden locket with the royal family's crest on it. Sunhora, you little.... Asia did a swift motion of putting the locket on around her neck. No one noticed. Asia digged a little deeper in the bag and......CHU JELLY!
Around the bottle of the glorious red liquid was a coded note. Asia knew the stlyle, but obviously couldn't read here, so she stuffed it in her shoe. She took out the bottle into clear veiw. "Lloyd, your leg...here." She barely muttered this as she handed to bottle to him. Lloyd didn't take it.
"No you drink it. You obviously need it more." It was suppose to be an act of kindness, but Lloyd spat the words at her. Man he knows how to keep a grudge.
Asia looked at Ostrinus, as if expecting a different opion, but she just shook her head. Asia hestitantly drank the potion.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:42 pm

"Lloyd." "What? I'm sorry, but I have a problem with liars." He said, but didn't loosen his grip. He wasn't a bad guy, he just didn't like being deseved. Ostrinus looked down at the red blood staining his white pants and frowned. She stopped Asia, from completely finishing the bottle. "May I?" And drink a little bit before giving the teen back the bottle.

She grabbed Lloyd's cloak collar and kissed him, forcing the drink down his throat till the bleeding stopped. "I get it. But this isn't the place to hold grudges." He turned his face away, frowning, his face turning slightly red. The woman turned her attention back to the sheikah. "Ok then. The golem is gone. The army retreated. I would like some answers of what is going on. Expecully this Sacred Gold everyone is after."

"I heard voiced." Lloyd finally spoke up. "They say it is hidden in the land, left by their gods. It can grant the wishes of who ever finds it. Basiclly, there are no good guys in this war. Just those that want it, and those that don't. It is a matter of perspective." Ostrinus nodded. We are not here for that. I am safe to assume you arn't as well based on your actions."

She staired at the Sheikah. "I'm unclear of the girl's actions and you Silver." She noticed him in slight a trance, as if ingulfed by memories. "Silver. You have no need for this power." She walked over to him as they continued walking and snapped her fingers in his face agian. "Did..my return put you in that much of a shock?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next