Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA ~▲Sacred Wars▲~

+3
Deku Link
Nova
Link64
7 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 2 Empty Re: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA ~▲Sacred Wars▲~

Post by Nova Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:43 am

"Now, now, it's only a little shaking ground, it can't do much." The lady said as her 4 tails lifted the boy off the ground.

"My Name is Flaire, and we've got a lot of ground to cover, so do try to squirm out of grip." She added before reading herself to dash just before taking off at breaking speeds.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 2 Empty Re: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA ~▲Sacred Wars▲~

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:44 am

Ostrinus braced herself, on hand on the girl, the other clinged onto Lloyd's hair. They heard the crash of another fallen tree. "Damn it. We may be safest off ground." Once the shaking had stopped she stepped back, seeing the person sitting on the branch like the tree was still standing. "Lloyd?" "I didn't sense him sorry. Keep your guard.." "I know that silly." Ostrinus said.

"Your not hurt are ya? The earthquakes must be deep if these huge trees are falling." She readied her self, her feet shifting slightly, taking a basic stance of defense, or to strick. "If your here to fight, Lloyd will have no problem taking you for a snack." The dragon seemed nervous and the scales on its face seemed to turn slightly red, like it was blushing. "Menroe!! I don't eat people!! Did you hit your head or something?!!" "Shuu. I am not afraid and you shouldn't either. Just pretend you eat people." She whispered.

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:10 am

(oh great, I almost forgot about this RP!)

"Now...time to seek my revenge.." Raulis said dementedly. "I'm not going to stop until i find who killed me..."

Then he slowly got to his feet from were he was killed, and he noticed, He could still see even though his eyes were gone.
"I don't need vision, it's for worthless mortals.." Raulis said slowly.

Raulis saw a few enemies on top of a cliff, waiting to be killed, and he chuckled evilly.

"Those idiots...I'll try my new powers on them, causing the cliff to crumble under them."

Once he did what he said, the enemy search party was dead.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 2 K48fh363670/63670THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:28 am

"Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!" before he was even given the chance to give his name, they were off! The force of the air stung his face as his eyes began to water. Her tails had a firm grip on him, all he could do was hang and wait. But who was this lady? A name doesn't explain tails or crazy speed or why she was being so nice to him. But of course he really couldn't think over the sounds of his own wailing.

The shrouded man took a step forward and pulled back his hood, but only to reveal an odd single eyed mask and a bit of his silver hair.

"You needn't worry about me. I'm not one to fall that easily. And although I'd prefer NOT to be eatin today, whether or not we fight depends purely on whom you are allied with. What do you seek? To protect the sacred gold, or to claim it for your own?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:44 am

She looked up at Lloyd who sat up, giving a twitch that could pass as a shoulder shrug. "Sacred gold..I'm not here for money if that's what you mean. I'm actually in the middle of an important mission. It can decide the lives or deaths of others. If I don't help get some peace in this world. Then I fail. Simple as that." She laughed after breaking her tenseness, "Don't worry. Lloyd doesn't eat people. Or animals rare for that matter. If your not here to kill us," She relaxed and knelt back down. "You can have whatever is in the bag." "Short stuff!" She hit the dragon on the nose. "Stop calling me that. Just leave some food. I sorta just collected whatever seemed useful."

She stopped and looked up at him. "This world is on the brink or is already dragged into a war. It is a test. If I help stabilize the land then I can save our home. But its not that easy. Who do you trust. Who can the people count on to rule fairly. Will everyone tear the land apart beyond livability? me and Lloyd here are going to stop this war some way or another. If it involves this Sacred gold to do it? Then so mote it be."

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:52 pm

Raulis still went on, with the most evil look on his face, he heard a few voices, but didn't care. "Ugh..they might just be worthless faces, I wouldn't waste time going to see who they are."

Then his shadow appeared, and said slowly: "don't you think you should have a team to find out who killed you?"

Raulis sighed and said: "look, I never waste my time with teams, they just get in the way of my attacks, then I'm the responsible one who has to get rid of them."

As Raulis went on, he saw the cliff was getting smaller, and more ominous.

"Hm..I don't think I should go on without some idiot human to take the blow for me.." Raulis said evilly.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 2 K48fh363670/63670THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:00 pm

"Hmmm..." the masked figure thought aloud.
"The land you see about you wasn't always war-torn like this. Not long ago, twas once peaceful. Its many tribes living seperately, but happily."
He slowly slipped his mask off, to reveal a face of darkened skin and red eyes. Though still partially covered from the nose down.

"But ever since the opening of the Sacred Realm, man and beast alike have faught tooth and nail for the Holy Relic hidden with in. Tis now the followers of Lord Hyrule who seek to seal the Sacred Realm once more. But such a task takes time, and as time goes on, more and more corrupted hearts band together to slaughter those who only desire peace."

Suddenly one last earthquake could be felt! This one on a magnitude far greater than those before it. As the fields shook violently, a great stone golem climbed up and out from a canyon in the Eastern Hyrule Fields! The rock giant was the size of the castle itself, and could be seen for miles. It slowly lumbered from the far side of the eastern field toward the small Hyrule Castle Village. Its intent was clear, to destroy everthing in its path.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:44 pm

"Sacred gold..I'm not here for money if that's what you mean..." The girl was distracted enough. Asia quickly reached her hand into the discarded bag and began searching for a weapon. She had barely stuck a broken knife into her boot whe the girl picked-up the bag. The man continued to talk, "Blah blah blah war. Blah blah blah Sacred Realm." Man these people must be stupid, how can they not know this stuff! As much as Asia was getting bored of all this, she understood that they mean good.
"To find the Sacred Gold..." Triforce? Asia never really knew what peace was, to her, only times when people were killed, ad whne people just died. If she could find the Sacred Gold, then maybe she could finally end that cursed clan for good. People shouldn't have to kill like that.
Asia made her choice, wake-up and work to get the Sacred Gold. Just as she opened her eyes, prepared to act lik a simple-minded girl, the earthquake started.
The people (and dragon?????) around her looked shock, and were turned away from her, looking at something. She couldn't see what, she really couldn't move her body. There was a sheikan (oooh their rare) the dragon (Llyod?) and a demontic purple girl (maybe part dragon)
Asia moaned and started the act. "Miss, Miss! What's going on?" She made a point to sound scared. All three turned to her. Asia decided to take it anothe step, she tried to sit up. "Miss What-OW!" Asia actually forgot about her hurt rib.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 2 K48fh3100/100THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:14 pm

"Don't move!" Ostrinus snapped at her as she was holding onto the dragon, who didn't move as much against the shaking as she did. "She sounds fake." "Lloyd?" "I don't know. Maybe I'm just paronid. You can't trust people around here." "I understand. But don't worry. I'll protect you....except that might be a problem!" She yelled, seeing the large golem. "I don't know about you two. But that City was our destination. I don't plan on it being destroyed."

The dragonmaster looked at the masked..or half masked man. "I don't care what you do but I would appreciate your help. If not, then don't stop me. Lloyd." The dragon stepped back. "I'm ready." "No. You stay and watch the girl. Or at least keep her from the golem. If she runs off..well I don't really have time for it." She turned to Asia, hovering her hand over her left one and pulled out a beam of light. The light turned into a mighty broad-sword with the handle shaped like a dragon. "I hope you won't though. You might die if you run off!" She smiled slightly and expanded her wings that formed on her back like magic, smaller ones similiar in fasion on her head as well, taking to the air to get a closer range and better look at the golem.

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:21 am

Raulis decided to just brave up, and head away from the cave, then continuing on.

"Meh, the cave must have been not worth at all...just like humans..." Raulis Muttered to himself.

Then suddenly, Raulis fell onto his hands and knees, and getting painful memories of his past.

"please...stop..." Raulis said slowly..

"Father! don't make me go!"
"Your now a conductor, your going to F@#$ deal with it."
"please! I have a love to look after!"
"I don't give a Crap! GO!"

then Raulis Screamed out, anyone from a 30-mile radius could hear it.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:15 am

inAsia looked at the girl in awe. From the cornor of her eyes Asia could see Lloyd looking at her suspisously. Can dragons read minds? She hoped not. "Stay and whatch the girl." s*Navi*t. Menroe streched her wings- Asia backed off, afraid- and flew off. The Sheikan looked at the dragon, nod, and quickly dashed off.
Asia stared at the dragon for a few minutes. "Are you going to eat me?" she asked, trembling. Llyod looked at her skeptically, and shook his head. No.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"
Asia quickly turned around towards what was left of the woods. The scream, Asia new that kind of scream. It was one of sorrow, bitter, feelings. "We should go help them!" Asia made an effort to sound like someone who scared but was trying to act brave. Lloyd didn't buy it, or at least that was the look he gave her said. "SIR!" Same look.
Asia began to drag herself toward Llyod. The dragon backed-off. The dragon began to nugged his head at Asia, trying to push her back instead of gound back, however, Asia graps his neck. Llyod threw his neck up. Keeping to her character, Asia yelled and slide down his neck and onto his back. Asia sat there, panting. Her legs hurt like hell. Llyod turned his head at her, as if telling her to get off.
"He could be in trouble!" Asia cried. She forced tears to fall from her eyes. The dragons eyes softened. "Its just like Sunhora." She barely whisphered that part. She layed her head on Lloyed's neck and contiued to cry.
Then they were off the ground and into the air.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 2 K48fh3100/100THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:45 am

((HAHA Great MW. You captured Lloyd very well XD))

"Lloyd!!" Ostrinus yelled, hearing the large wings flap as he took off. "Come on short-stuff. I can still keep an eye on her. You know I'm a sucker for crying girls." "Fine but be careful AND STOP CALLING ME THAT!!" The dragonmaster yelled before turning her attention back to the golem. If the rest of her group was here, it would be easy, but since she was now alone, she would have one hell of a fight.

The dragon took off towards the woods and stopped. Someone his size wouldn't fit in there and turned to look back. It would be pointless to go back and get Menroe. She had her mind tracked on the golem. The dragon hovered above the trees and vanished. As Asia fell, she found herself in a pair of arms as Lloyd landed, stretched his wings and they vanished. "I would be a fish out of water if I tried to go through there like that."

He adjusted her weight and examined her legs. "I suppose you still can't walk?" He knelt down slightly and adjusted the teen so she was on his back and stood back up. "Let's go then right?" He laughed and started running, holding her legs firm enough to hold her in place, but gently enough so he wouldn't hurt them more. Surprising for a dragon.

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:42 am

(sorry for the late entry)Name: Ezlo Law (usually called Law)
Offensive: Sniper Archer, Swordsman (twin swords)
Defensive: Quick, and Agile
Description and intro:

A young man is sitting in a tree, his wooden bow lying next to him. He has one blue, and one brown eye. His pitch black hair sits lightly over one eye. He looks about 17, with a light build. He tightens a sight onto his bow, and looks through it. "Ah. Perfect." He says. "Look at that, it only took me...six hours to make..." he continues in an exasperated voice. The man spots an octorok wandering in the distance. "Time for a little target practice." he says in an amused voice as he draws his bow. He breathes in, steadying his nerves for the kill. As he exhales, he releases the string.The arrow flies, and becomes embedded in its target. "YES!" the man yells as he jumps out of the tree. He lands on the ground with a soft thud. As he runs to the carcass to retrieve his arrow he is surrounded by the enraged pack members coming to avenge their fallen friend.
"Let's not do anything hasty here guys." The man says calmly as he reaches for the swords on his hips. His left hand flies to his right hip, his right does likewise on his left. He draws twin swords, each about two and a half feet in length. He lept into the air as one of the octoroks began to charge. As He flew over the octorok, he rolled forward in the air; both swords sticking out. As he landed, the three part octorok behind him separated, and fell.
"Who's next?" The man said with a dark look in his eyes, and a snarl in his voice. The octoroks, not being the smartest creatures, all charged at once. He backflipped over two, his swords slicing satisfyingly into the flesh of two octoroks. Soon, he had dispatched the entire herd.
Personlity: He's fairly calm and gentle, often enjoying nothing more than sitting and telling jokes around a fire. Fierce and often cruel when provoked.

I'm feeling pretty creative.

Name: Jade Frozze & Jack Frozze
Offensive: Ice Magic
Defensive: Similar to Nayru's Love; Healer
Description and intro:
Jade sat beneath the tree Law was in. In her arms was a small child who looked about one year old. She had solid black hair, and green eyes. She was 19, and widowed. She met Law in castle town after he saved her from being mugged. After that he had sworn to protect her, they had travelled since then, and had formed a close bond. Jack looked like his mother, with his father's blue eyes. His father had been a knight of the Royal Family, who had been sent into, and had been killed, in the war.

Jade saw Law fire the arrow, and he landed next to her.
"Be careful." She said.
"Since when have I ever taken that advice?" Law replied as he ran off to retrieve his arrow.
Jade returned her attention to Jack, when she heard Law fighting.
"Sounds like he wasn't careful..." She sighed as she readied her healing herbs.
Personality: Careful and protective. She would die for those she loves.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:04 pm

"Raulis's memory flash was a weak one, but it would get more powerful overtime.." His shadow mumbled to itself.

"ugh...I'm fine now..just need to see if we could get out of this grotto." Raulis said plainly.

Then as they went on, Raulis was shot up from Arrows out of nowhere causing him to fall.

"ugh...curse my Human existence..."Raulis grumbled.

If the Arrows wasn't enough, a giant rock broke his arm.

"F@#$...I'm getting hurt a lot more.." Raulis said in pain.

Then Raulis got out of the Grotto, and onto a barren field that was once a meadow.

"Hm..I feel..life around here, needs to be brought back...good thing it's not humans.." Raulis's Shadow said slowly not to anger his master.

Raulis nodded and both looked around for anything surviving.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:15 pm

(Ezlo, there's a topic for character bios. Put them there for reference if you can.)

Almost as soon as the Great Golem had risen from the canyon, an army of Hylian knights and Shiekah warriors burst through the gates of the castle town, ready to do what ever it took to stop the giant. But for little purpose. As soon as they reached the battle field, another army of Hylians and Shiekah like warriors, dressed in dark armor, burst forth from the feet of the walking statue.

In almost no time at all, the two armies clashed and began battle. All the while, the lumbering fiend continued its march.

The young Shiekah warrior dashed out of the woods and on to the back of his horse. He galloped over the bridge and through the fields to the occuring battle.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:50 am

((Really Menrow??? Thanks))

"I would be a fish out of water if I tried to go through there like that." Okay the dragon just turned human on her....Llyod contiued to talk as he adjusted her position so that he could carry her on his back. Then he dashed off. She clinged to his neck, trying to figure out what exactly he was. She noticed that she was still panting heavely. Then it occured to her, she was a simple minded girl, she could just ask. "What are you exactly?" She cried. "Don't know myself exactly," He replied. "By the way, my name is Lloyd."
"Neeka." Asia stuttered. "Mine's Neeka."
Llyod came to a sudden halt. Asia went dead silent. They were at the edge of a barren meadow. A few yards off they could see the outline of a figure. Llyod smelt him (can Lloyd smell??). He was dead. He didn't like it the look of that. Llyod lifted Asia onto a sturdy tree ("Hello I just got my legs broken on one of theses!!" Asia thought) and dashed off towards the figure. Aisa sat ther for a few moments, bored out of her mind. Then the stanger and Lloyd started to fight.
"Look at her all alone"
"Look at her broken bones."
"She maybe too easy to kill"
"But hey she defyed our will"
Asia cussed. The constant rythming, the creepy sound child voice, they could only be Miroir twins. Asia reached into her boot and flicked out her knife. The cute girl act was gone. "Hey Fille. Garcon! Come out and face me like an adult. Oh yeah that's right, your only 12" One of the twins jumped out from a tree, their scythe ready to kill her. Another fight has started.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:35 am

Ostrinus stopped and watch the scene before. "Here is a monster trying to destroy their world and possibly the only source of refudge and peace of mind and they are going to fight each other?! Do they just care more about killing each other. Well, I'm not going to stand around."

Lloyd dodged the attack. "Well well. This fighting just happens more and more." He stepped back, glancing up at the woman in the tree. Seeing that she had a knife and taunted the tiny figure, he was right. This woman was more deceiving then Ostrinus would think...or let him to belive she thought. "Then I'll be her open mind." He held out his hand and a magic sword appeared in his hand. "Let's dance." And he blocked the weapon, trying to avoid the dead body below. There's nothing more rude then desicating a dead body, even if it was lost at war. That's why he let Menroe do the looting.

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:48 pm

"Not again..." Flaire said before jumping from the rocks that stuck out of the ground.

"I'm afraid your little ride has to end here..." She said before putting Kain down in order to keep her balance stable.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:24 pm

"What is that!" exlaimed the lad as he pointed to the large moving shadow in the East. Even as the ground shook, he ran toward it with excitement to see what it was.

The teenaged Shiekah on the other hand wasn't so excited. His horse leaped over another canyon where a bridge had been destroyed, bringing into view the battle that had broken out. Lord Hyrule's men and allies fighting to stop the walking siege tank, the ones in black armor fighting to protect it.

(In otherwords, things aren't going to well for the good guys! Now would be a good time for everyone to meet up and maybe get invovled where possible? Please?)
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:46 pm

"C'mon. We should get going." Law said as he came back.
"Where can we go?" Jade asked.
"I don't know.." Law admitted, staring into the distance. "As long as we keep moving, we shouldn't get in too much trouble..."
"I guess so..." Jade replied.
She stood, carrying Jack in her arms.
"Okay. Let's go." Law began walking, with Jade close behind.

Soon after, Law spotted a group of soldiers in the distance.
"Uh oh." He said.
"What?" Jade asked.
"Don't draw attention to yourself. Soldiers."
Jade looked straight ahead, not looking at the group. Soon they had intercepted Law and Jade.
"Halt! Who are you?" One asked.
"Ezlo Law and Jade Law. We are a husband and wife simply traveling."
"Where are you headed?"
"Anywhere safe."
"Heh. You're fighting a losing battle. Nowhere's safe..." The soldier said.
"Yes well, we really should be going." Jade interupted.
"I apologize for my wife's...Energy. She's expecting, and is a bit impatient to find somewhere to stay for the night."
"Very well. Continue." The soldier replied as they moved on.
"Why can't you let the soldiers know who we are?" Jade asked.
"Just a precaution.." Law replied. They set up camp near a rock off of the path for the night.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779892
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:54 pm

The twin was Fille. Her scythe was ready to kill. Asia knew Garcon and Fille pretty well. She did a few assasinations with them, and knew their style. When she had down time and was back at the manor, she prefered to spend time with Garcon. Garcon was quite and shy, but his sister was cold and bitter.
Asia placed the knife in her mouth and hugged the branch. When Fille was in range, Asia leaned towards the side. She fell over, still grapsing the branch with her hands. Garcon came up from behind her. Asia began to swing her body. Just as Garcon came in for the blow, Asia swang up into the air, dodging the attack. Her body swang to be parrallel to the trunck of the tree. She quickly switched her hands and put them in the position of a hand stand. She held the position, waiting for the next move. It was all silent. In the distance she could hear Llyod's battle in progress.
Fille came in from her backside. Perfect. Just when Fille was close enough, Asia bent her arms and pushed herelf into the air. 5 feet exactly. Fille went underneath her and Asia landed right ontop of her. Fille and Asia both hit the tree. Fille lost her breath. In that one moment, Asia quickly slit Fille throat. They both landed with a thud.
The thing about the Miroir twins is that they were their own worst enemies. If Fille got hurt, then Garcon gave up fighting. If Garcon went down, Fille lost all her sense and would make bad moves.
Asia layed there on the ground. She was curled up and could see her legs. On of them was Okay, but her right leg was worst than ever. She could see the broken bone sticking out. Garcon cam out form his hiding place and picked up his sister. He mouthed something to Asia.
Sorry.
He went off. He didn't seem too worry. That means...THE MANOR IS CLOSE! The thing about the Assain's Manor is that the locations always changes.
Asia contained herself. First get the Sacred Gold, then get find the manor. But before she could do anything, she needs Lloyd to get her back to that Sheikan. Cute Girl act back on.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:30 pm

Lloyd easily finished off the soilder, mumbling something in a sort that sounded like a prayer in a foreign language and came over to the girl. "Listen Neeka. Your act isn't fooling me anymore. Even in your condition your not totally helpless. A normal girl like you were playing would have blacked out from the pain of this."

He said as he snapped her leg bone back into place, ignoring the girl's cursing and screaming, before wrapping her leg up with two strong sticks on both sides. "But. You haven't tried to kill Menroe yet. So I won't leave you here to rot." He carried her out of the woods and turned back into his dragon form before taking off, her on his back, knowing no weapon she had would pierce even his immature dragon skin if she tried to betray him. They saw the fighting and golem come into view.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am

Asia cused to herself. Lloyd was smart, but he revealed something important: Menroe. Asia guessed that the two were lovers, but now that it's confirm, she can use it against him.
"I'm sorry!" She had to yell this since the dragon was flying way too fast. Lloyd didn't say anything, then again, she didn't think he could have. "Yes my name is Neeka. Yes I know how to fight! But I'm not trying to hurt you, I'm just looking for some one! Sunhora! Remember when I mentioned him? He's something very special too me, and I'm trying to find him! I only acted helpless since I thought that you wouldn't help me if I was tough! I'm sorry Lloyd!"
Asia was taught how to lie, and she new the ultimate rule: When lieing to a superior being, always include some of the truth in there and never give them a reason to doubt what you had just said.
Then coming over the horizen, was the golem. Lloyd landed next to Menroe. He looked at her and must have said something telepathic to her since she gave Asia a look. Asia sat on Lloyd's back till she saw a stray horse on the Hylian's running around. Asia whistle a horse song and it (and two others ) can running to her. She hopped on it. The horse was a black war horse that had the Royal Family's symbol on it's gear. Asia rode it away from Lloyd. She leaned to the side and pulled a lone sword from a dead body.
Now her fight has begun.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:13 am

Raulis stood there, wondering where to go on this barren field.

"Hm...i think I should...help the living..." Raulis said in horror.

then His shadow came up and said: "so you do care about them?"

Raulis gave it a look, and made it back down.

"Hm? is that fighting I hear? I guess..I could help.." Raulis said with a shudder.

Then Raulis Ran to the fight, with a dark looking Rapier.

"To Help the living, imagine that." He said with a grim face.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:35 am

"WHAT?!" Ostrinus couldn't say anything as the girl took of running. "That's stupid. I still would have helped!" She complained and looked up at Lloyd. "How about we take care of the golem. I'm not.." "I know." He laughed, extended his wings and took off, following her.

"Let's see. It appears to be Earth. If only Naias or Ventus were here..Lloyd?!" "Sure sure." He held his breath and let out a magical blast, getting a good chuck of rock fall from his arm. "Sorry we didn't drag them along, huh short stuff?" The dragon shook it's head where Ostrinus and kicked him. "Stop calling me that!!" And she dodged a swing from the golem. She flew around the golem. Looking for pockets of possible flesh, or, weaker rock to strick.

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next