Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA ~▲Sacred Wars▲~

+3
Deku Link
Nova
Link64
7 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 7 Empty Re: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA ~▲Sacred Wars▲~

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:55 pm

"Ganon and Kasuto better move quickly. I'm a bit out of my element." Ostrinus complained, holding the fire steady. "They stopped." "I figured they would. You forget who I am Lloyd." "..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 7 Empty Re: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA ~▲Sacred Wars▲~

Post by MidnasWolf Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:40 pm

Vivi removed her crystals from the flames. It wasn't nessasary anymore. She waved to Lloyd and the others and quickly got herself back on land.

Asia was sitting at the ledge of a pool, watching the whole agreement take place. Hm, its was just too perfect. Asia joined Kasuto. "So now that we have the Zoras and Gerudos on your side, what are you Sheikans going to do?"
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 7 K48fh3100/100THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:37 pm

Ganondorf's face finally returned to its normal stiff calmness, "So then it is agreed. We Gerudo shall give back the parts of the lake we currently occupy, and you Zora shall join us in aiding the Hylian in their struggle to protect the Sacred Realm."

The King Zora nodded, "Yes, it is agreed. But tell me, what assurance do we have that you won't simply stab us in the back on the battle field?"

Ganondorf did something of a bow and a kneel, "I promise you we will not betray you...on the field of battle. And to commemorate this alliance, I have brought this." Ganondorf pulled out that golden Sapphire, "Crafted by the sages and enchanted by one of the Spirits of Light, it has been specificly asked that I give this to you. Do with it as you please."

The Zora King had one of his rather beaten guards take it. As the the guard handed him the Sapphire, the King gave the guard a note to give to Ganondorf. "Take this note along with a few of my guard to the Zora Captain, show him this and he will withdraw our forces."

Ganondorf kneeled an almost loyal kneel, "I'm glad we can finally end this."
The Zora king made something of a scoff, "I'm sure you are."

Kasuto was certainly surprised to see the 'boy' return, and here of all places. But he surpressed any urge to act shocked.
He thought for a second on what Asia asked, "We of the Shiekah left the Dark Tribes years ago. Our reason is our own, but rest assured, we will forever be loyal to the Hylian Royal family. A life for a life means a life long promise. And so we would give anything if it meant the safety of our sister tribe."
Kasuto got up, "Lets go, Ganondorf is leaving. And I wouldn't recommend sticking around here for to long."

The battle remained at a standstill. Many of the troops on both sides had suddenly began screaming war cries and obscenities at the blazing wall, still filled with war bound anger.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 7 K48fh33200/3200THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:47 pm

Asia caught up and whispered quietly into his ear, "Yeah but if the hyrule Family has so many allies now, anybody can get close and blame the Sheikans and then, you can imagine what will happen." And walked silently by him
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 7 K48fh3100/100THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:11 am

Dude to the slow down and lack of participation, Sacred Wars has been closed by order of 64.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:59 am

Eh, more than half the people quit. What are ya gonna do. Besides, this RP had no hope of finishing, want proof?
The continued story is below.

Spoiler:
There, see? And now you know why I ended it here. Casue frankly? I had no idea what I was doing.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 7 K48fh33200/3200THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 7 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7