Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA ~▲Sacred Wars▲~

+3
Deku Link
Nova
Link64
7 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 6 Empty Re: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA ~▲Sacred Wars▲~

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:06 am

The two forginers looked at the price with raised eyebrows. "Pleas.." "cut the formalies." The two said and Lloyd laughed. "I suppose I'll get this one. You can't swim still can you short-stuff?" The wet rag hit him in the race as he dived after Asia, gettting annoyed with this woman being in his way.

((ESPE that's ur cue to post))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 6 Empty Re: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA ~▲Sacred Wars▲~

Post by MidnasWolf Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Asia cursed. Why must these things always happen to her? Asia struggled a bit on the water. Her chain mail seem ten times heavier as it dragged her down into the water. Asia gave-up. There was no point. So she just held still as she sank farther down....is that a bomb?
From the cornor of her eye Asia could see a zora water bomb right by the under water edge of the lake. And she was drifting towards it. Asia tried to replicate a swim stroke she seen swimmers preform. If she was right then....
Asia heard Lloyd jump in and took a moment to look up. s*Navi*t, he's here to kill me!
Asia reached the wall and began feeling the cracks. She was right, the water was being suck through the cracks. Asia reached into her boot and grabed her broken dagger. Man she just loved this thing. Asia , threw the dagger at the bomb. He's nearly here...
The bomb exploded. The wall of rock shattered to pieces and Asia was suck into it. She hoped that she could hold her breath for a little longer. She even hoped that Lloyd, the person who was just about to kill her, didn't get caguht in the blast.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 6 K48fh3100/100THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:05 pm

(Feh... I'll just wait for you to deal with this before I come up.)
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 687877
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 6 K48fh33175/3200THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:13 pm

(I'm dropping out, just say Raulis died after fighting, and Silver Teleported home)
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 6 K48fh363670/63670THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:39 pm

Lloyd folded his arms and gave Asia the finger before swimming back up to the surface. "He escaped. Good for him..she keeps getting in the way it seems anyway." Lloyd sat on the edge and strained out his hair. Ostrinus nodded, shook Silver's hand and watched the angel vanish. "Afraid we are one down." She stretched her arm. "It's fine. He should be home anyway. Doesn't need to suffer from war trauma."

Ostrinus walked over to where Kasuto and Ganondorf were watching the lake, up on a hill of sorts. "I believe we should get going. With that explosion, both sides are going to get tense and antsy fast. We can meet up with the diplomat if he shows up before we leave. Now. You are just going to give yourselves up to the Zoras? Being the Prince of the Gerudo, I understand that would work. I think it may be a good idea for Kasuto to follow. You are of the shadows, and therefor, if the Zoras don't take the peace offering, or if something should happen, you won't be alone."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:02 pm

"Excuse, was anyone looking for that really official guy by the lake, cause I gave false directions." the group turned to see Lady Vivian Fox, observing a diamond as if it was nothing.

Asia surfaced to a under water cave. The cave was nothing special, but she felt greatful to be alive. She layed on the floor of the cave, catching her breath. She's been in this cave before, and it should take her up to the Zora Throne room.
After the shock of being underwater succeeded, Asia felt intense pain. Her face was stubbed with rock dabry and her broken dagger turned on her and was dugged into her leg. Thankfully, her chain mail protected every where else. Geeze.....
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 6 K48fh3100/100THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:22 pm

"FALSE DIRECTIONS! Why would you do such a thing? An honest man asks for help and you lead him to what could just as easily be his doom?" Kasuto scolded the stanger, already upset about how things have been going.

"Kasuto...Calm down, you know just as well as I do that there is an entire army of people who want us to fail. Nevermind the trouble maker, we must avoid anymore fighting on the fringe of enemy territory." Ganondorf was clearly upset by this as well, but was much calmer about.

"Nevermind her? Really? She screws up your big plan and you're just gonna let her go!" Kain pulled back his sleeve and stood threateningly infront of the girl. "I'd throw her in that there lake personally!"
Kasuto spoke up, "Kain. Lord Ganondorf is right, we can't afford the trouble."

Kain huffed at the girl and turned a cold shoulder as we went over to Ostrinus.
Ganondorf turned to the waterfall that lead up stream, "I'm going to turn myself in now. Kasuto, I'm not going to ask that you follow me in the shadows as Lady Ostrinus said. But if you so desire, you may. That being said, it's a bit of a flight to the Zora Spring, so feel free and stay here if you want. No one should have to die on a peace mission."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 6 K48fh33200/3200THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:39 pm

Ostrinus rubbed Kain's head, not in a way to mess up his hair, but front to back along with it, so it kept it's sleek appearance. "I understand. Lloyd." "I know." He stood up pulling his cloak back on and came over. "I'll come with you as well. And Short-stuff isn't going to take no for an answer." Next thing the tall one knew, he was in the water again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:15 am

"It's was funny." Vivi muttered. "I'll come too!" She ran over and smiled at Gannon. "Unless that's a problem.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Kasuto spoke up, "Considering you've already put our plans in jeopardy?"
But Ganondorf interupted, "Do as you will, there is little we can do to stop you."

Kain huphed, "Ya! You're just lucky we can't fight no one right now! We're on the downlow and stuff!"
Ganondorf turned, "Lets go..." but no sooner did he finish that sentence did a large explosion erupt out of the water. The wall of flame that divided that lake jumped 30 feet into the air! The ground rumbled...the explosion echoed....and then silence....

The quiet sounds of war cries slowly began to echo out across the lake. The sound grew, and grew, until it became quite clear what was happening. A battle had begun...
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 6 K48fh33200/3200THE LEGEND OF ZELDA         ~▲Sacred Wars▲~ - Page 6 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:17 pm

"Damn it. We don't have time now. Lloyd!" The man was engulfed with light and the large white dragon stood in his place again. Ostrinus grabbed Kain and climbed up. "Me and Llyod will try and hold the battleground. Avoid a few more deaths. You better get your ass over to the Zoras quick Ganon." She said and took off, holding Kain as the Dragon approached the center of the lake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:54 pm

Vivi blinked for a few moments. "I think I'll stay with dragon." She said. Her smiled dropped and she started muttering chants. The crystals in her face removed themselves and gathered around her feet. And she dashed off at an amzing rate after the dragon.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:17 pm

"Shall we then?" Kasuto asked.
"Lets!" Ganondorf cried out.

"Hey!" Kasuto yelled to a group of Zora's swimming through the lake, on their way to the battle. "We need to speak with you!" He was quickly met with a spear that he barely dodged.

Another group of Zora's suddenly leaped from the water in a very dolphin like manner, throwing their spears as they reached the peak of their leap.
Although Kasuto and Ganondorf had little trouble dodging and blocking them, they quickly found themselves over run with spears and javalins, raining down from the water!

They made a break for it, they had to get to the Spring and fast! Ganondorf stopped...and then jumped into the water! Kasuto was shocked! Why do that? Ganondorf came to the surface, "Hurry! There is a passage way to the spring from here!"
Kasuto then jumped in as well saying, "Wait...how do you know that?"

Poor Kain however was NOT use to flying! He grabbed onto Ostrinus for dear life, "Don't let me go! Don't let me go! Don't let me go!"
Despite their height, the Zora marksmen still had disturbing accuracy with their spears and arrows. Many of them coming far to close to the flying beast!
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:29 pm

Vivi sighed. Some people have no sense of manners. She moved some of her crystals from her boots and formed a barrier around the dragon. There, much better.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:47 pm

"Your just in this for the fun ain't ya?" She looked down at Lloyd and back at Vivi, "Well thanks. We just plan on holding their ground." The dragon hovered above the center of the lake. "Great. Lots of water. Naias. I need your help. Rest in Artrina." Ostrinus said, remembering her fallen comrade. A pentagram formed in the water and turned into solid Ice, allowing the dragon a place to land. "Don't worry Kain. If you fall, I fly down after you." She said, rubbing his head. "Lloyd. We just need to keep them separated. Once they see your size up close, I dought they will approach right away."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:03 am

The path was longer than Kasuto expected. Even if it was a short-cut, he certainly wasn't use to being underwater this long. But just as his lungs were about to burst, he could see light above!
He swam up and out, where he found Ganondorf already waiting at the falls.

They really were glorious, but how to get past them? Ganondorf took a deep breath...And jumped right on in! Kasuto, fell back a moment. This man had some of the oddest skills! Jumping onto the cliff from the side, he inched to the opening from behind the waterfall, rather than jumping through it.

"Woah...That's just cooool." Kain watched with a smile as the ice formed beneath them. But this smile suddenly turned to shock and awe as he saw the massive school of warrior fish swimming toward them!
He looked at the other side, and sure enough, boats FULL of Gerudo ready to fight to the death! And they only drew closer.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:22 am

Vivi jumped on the ice and began skating on it, keeping her concentration on the sheild.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:25 am

"I think she has us covered." Ostrinus looked about the two sides, notice them slow down slightly, confused at the seen ahead of them. "Lloyd. Aim for both side, but don't hurt anyone." the dragon lifted his tail and slammed the water, creating waves on both sides, causing the boats to tip and Gerudos start to go into the water.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:31 am

The wave broke some of the ice. Vivi fell into the water. Would people please not try to kill her. In those moments Vivi was under the water, the sheild broke.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:38 am

"That figures." Ostinus said. "I can't swim though and Lloyd. I don't want you to move. Kain. Can you swim by any chance. She is small. I think you would be able to drag her back up." Ostrinus pulled of her glove and looked at the cracked amethyst. "I haven't used these powers in a long time. Not since you died Lloyd." She said and hovered her hand over it, it glowed brightly and a purplish white shield formed around them. "And hurry Kain. I can't hold this long."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:11 am

Vivi surfaced. Unlike Asia, she can swim. "Sorry!" she yelled and quickly got the sheild back up.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:16 am

Kain was in the middle of pulling his shirt off, already shoesless! Hearing the girl resurface, he cursed under his breath as he let his shirt slide back down, "Oh sure, make me look like the useless one."

The Gerudo fought to get their boats back over, ruthlessly refusing to give up. Many of them choosing to simply fire their arrows OVER the Dragon in hopes of hitting someone.
And often they did. The Zora were taking the worst of this battle. Their spears simply didn't fly as far as the Gerudo's arrows. And everytime the peak of one of Lloyd's waves hit, they'd be sent into the air, just high enough to fall prey to the arrows.

Luckily, the arrows that the Gerudo fired were blessed ones. Possessing the power of ice, simply getting cut by them was fatal for the ice fearing Zora. But more often than not, they simply found themselves frozen entirely! Sinking to the bottom of the lake. Frozen...but living...

No sooner did Ganondorf enter the Zora's Falls, was he captured at multiple spear point! Although Kasuto was ready to spring and rescue him, he couldn't help but notice from his perch in the shadows that the Gerudo Prince was rather calm about it all. He allowed himself to be taken...

One of the Zora guards began a line of insults, belittling the Gerudo man as best a young Zora could.
"What's the matter? Gerudo Prince got cold-feet? Backing out of something YOU started? Did that desert of yours melt all your magic ice already? Cause we all know that's the only reason why you thieving rats have lasted as long as you have! Not content with your endless stretch of land! No, you have to take from us what little we have! Steal and pilage! Steal and pilage! That's all you barbarians have done for the past 10 years!"

This Zora clearly had a personal vendetta, perhaps a friend or family memeber lost in war... Ganondorf lowered his head, he knew the feeling all to well.
He spoke, with as little emotion as possible, "I wish to see your King. So that we may discuss...the terms of surrender."

The Zora huffed, and lead him up the stairs to the King's throne room.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:36 pm

"Once the other shield arose, Ostrinus let hers down. "Lloyd. This isn't working." The dragon made a motion with his eyes that could be count for rolling them and was pissed. "You know what. Just let me eat them. I don't care if I don't eat people." "YOUR NOT EATING ANYONE! WE ARE TRYING TO AVOID CASUALTIES!! NOT ADD TO THEM!"

It was a good thing Ostrinus was war trained. A sad tale but was useful. Her eyes scanned the ranks. "If I weren't alone, Naias and Ventus could just freeze the entire lake side and Flamma could..Right Lloyd!" "I don't breath fire." "You can if I will you too." Her amethyst turned red and she climbed up on Lloyd's head, holding onto the horns. "Create the wall from before. Both sides are weak against fire. They will only get so close."

And so, the dragon did, a huge dome of fire surrounded the lake and divided it down the middle. This cut off and commanders and captians on both sides from seeing the battle inside. It won't work for all, but the more cowardly ranks will hesitate, not being under the leading eyes of their captian. She knelt down slightly, "Stay here Kain. Lloyd will watch you." Ostrinus reveled her wings and took to the skies, rising the fire up until it reached the dome top.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Vivi looked at the fire and caught on to what they were doing. She once again took some of the crystals off her shoes and set them to the fire and set a fire charm of them.

Asia burst from a hole from behind a pillar of the zora throne room. Her face was still beat up, but she could at least move. She also wasn't too worry. She has a peaceful relationship with the zoras.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:18 am

"Your Leige." A Zora guard spoke as they approached the king.
"The Gerudo Prince has come to discuss war matters."

The Zora King, a rather large Zora for sure, spoke loudly, "Have you come to surrender yourself?"

Ganondorf stayed quiet for a moment, choosing his words wisely, "I have come to discuss an offer."

The King turned his head, "Offer? We will accept nothing but your unconditional surrender."

The proud prince's face suddenly changed to one of fury, a rather freight full change from Kasuto's standpoint.
Ganondorf successfully grabbed two of the guards that had him at spear point and rammed both of their heads together, knocking them out. A third and fourth guard ran at him as he approached the king, only to be casually kicked and choke thrown into the water.
He took 5 quick and bold steps toward the King, "You know as well as I do that I am winning this war! You held your ground well for many years. But the moment we earned mastery over fire and ice, your numbers fell! You've seen the ground we've taken in the past month, more than we have in the entire 10 year history of this war!"

The Zora King may have been afraid being guardless in the same room as this barbarian, but he refused to show it.
He spoke calmly, "What is your offer."

Ganondorf calmed down as well, "Your people have refused to take part in the war for the Sacred Realm, but Lord Hyrule greatly desires your aid. So he has sent me to ask on his behalf if you would join the Hyrule Alliance."
King Zora returned, "Why send you?"

Ganondorf smirked, "Because I have leverage. Join, and my people will leave your precious lake."
The King spoke once more, in a solemn tone, "Save my people from their destruction in one war...only to send them off to their doom in another...First you steal our land...then you steal our right to choose our own desinties? You truly are a people of thieves, making you...the King of Thieves..."
Ganondorf only continued to smirk, "I have stolen no such thing, you may still choose Death if you so wish. Just remember, the Dark Tribes show mercy. I however do not. So which would you prefer? A more powerful ally? Or a more powerful foe?"

Indeed, the battle had come to a screeching halt at the sight of the great flames. Neither side could plan around it, having their front lines seperated from their back. A handful of people had successfully stopped a huge battle in its tracks.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next