Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyrule Mafia

+4
Ezlo
Link64
Nova
T-kun
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hyrule Mafia Empty Hyrule Mafia

Post by T-kun Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:27 am

And now, hopefully without failing, I will start this RP. We currently have 17 characters, and I might be open to more if you post in the Character Topic. Rules are in that there topic as well. SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO,

*A year previous*
Espe knelt down beside his father's deathbed. The surgeon had already declared him unable to save, and had cleared the room for everyone except James and his son. It was lucky, really, that the surgeon working for the King was bought off two months prior, so his unconscious body could be returned to the mansion. Espe's eyes trailed down to the grievous wound in his father's chest, which was still trickling out blood, despite the attempts to staunch it. A single tear fell from his eye, but he quickly wiped it away. His father had always taught him that crying was for the weak, and he was not weak, not even now.

Quite suddenly, his father's eyes opened, and his hand reached out to Espe's shoulder. He drew a raspy breath, and began to speak.
"Son, my wonderful son, I want you to know that you are the thing I am most proud of in my life." He said, gasping for breath occasionally. Espe grabbed on to his hand.
"No father, stop talking, save your breath." he told his dying father, even though he knew it mattered not.
"No, I must say this. Instead of leaving the organization to Elliot, I'm leaving it to you. You must carry on the procedures. I know you can, you've shown amazing abilities in training and even given myself advice." He wheezed, then laughed slightly. Espe said nothing, he was in shock from this statement. Never even in his wildest dreams did he imagine that he would inherit his father's glorious mafia. He quickly recovered from the shock.
"I'm honored father. I will command just as greatly as you have." said Espe.
"That's what I wanted to hear my son... That's what I wanted to hear." James Pwnage breathed a deep, shuddering breath, then exhaled his last. Espe bowed his head down, and let a few more tears escape. No one would see him in here.

*Present day*
A young man stood a the end of a long table filled with people.
"I've called this meeting today to discuss the murder of the detective Siras Fiel. As the new detective, I thought it a good idea to call in the representatives of the town to discuss it." said T-kun, looking around the room. He noticed a furred man with cat like ears, a young girl he had met earlier, a young man with dark hair and green eyes, and the local potion shop lady with the odd clothing.
"I believe this murder to be the work of the mafia; my reports say he was getting close to discovering the location of one of the storehouses filled with Mira. Does anyone object to this statement?" he asked the room.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861988
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
Hyrule Mafia K48fh33175/3200Hyrule Mafia Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Hyrule Mafia Empty Re: Hyrule Mafia

Post by Nova Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:37 am

In a dark back ally, a boy with very long hair was laying on the ground as if asleep while using what seemed to be a cape, as well as his own hair as a blanket. His forearms and legs appeared to be furry like an animal with paws and claws to match. He had one tail that he used as a pillow, and it was brown, but the end appeared to be like a leaf.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945007
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Hyrule Mafia K48fh316690/16690Hyrule Mafia Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:00 am

Tenor otherwise kept his mouth shut. He had no reason to speak up against or for something he had no true interest in. Why was he even here? Where did he come from, the man hardly said enough words to tell he was even alive, but he did sit there, listening, his ears twitching occasionally. Doesn't matter much to him, but if this mafia was going around killing people for no reason? He was going to put his foot in the door for some information, even if he said not a word.

Course, the man had no reason to be there personally, he was often dragged somewhere by score for one reason or another. Why he was here tough, he didnt" know. From the lack or magic, he assumed his goddess was dissapointed in his skills to live as a mortal and threw him somewhere else as punishment. Why ever he was here, he was going to get it done and return home before she tried to take advantage of his missing presence.

Course, being here, all he had learned was, tensions were high between this group called the mafia, and they were going around doing what they wanted from underground somewhere. Like the shamon of home, her hands deep in the hearts of the tribe, controlling them with fear, this group of radicals were no different. For now, that's why he believed he was there. It had something to do with this tension and for now, that was his story.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:58 am

"Such a vial plant," softly spoke the young shop owner, just loud enough to be heard about the table, "How many lives have walked unquestioningly into its maws. How many families have been broken apart by the weak willed and this horrid organization that would prey upon them with so little remorse..."
She bit her lip, looking as if she was fighting back tears. Though to be honest, she kind of always looked that way, but why wouldn't she be? She was no Nurse or Doctor, but it was all to common for people to come to her for help when the Doctor turned them away.
It was well known that the Town Doctor wouldn't aid those suffering from the effects of the Mirabius plant. He had a strict rule of belief, 'They put it in their bodies knowing what would happen, now they'll just have to live with the consequences.' The painful irony was, there generally was no "living" as a result of the consequences. But people cling to life none-the-less, and the kind potion peddler was often their only hope.
How many did she save? Far fewer than she didn't, that's to be sure. But once the Over Dose effects hit, they kill you slowly and painfully. So all to often they would visit her in their dieing hour simply begging to have the pain relieved.

What a terrible fate it was, as the taker enjoys their fantasy and grand illusion, their temperature slowly begins to rise. Their skin turns red and begins to burn intensely, often the first thing to snap them out of their delusions. Heart rate skyrockets, the mouth and eyes go dry, and their stomach suddenly expells all of its contense. In the last moments before death, their temperature sends them into another fantasy with heat hallucinations. Long story short, it kills you with a heat stroke that you simply can't stop. How long it lasts depends on how hydrated you are. In theory keeping a person constantly watered could allow them to last until their body works the lethal toxin through. However, all that work forced onto the heart...rarely does it last long enough...
And that was why she was here, she was their Medical advisor. The Doctor would have no part in it, and frankly, she was the only person on record to have ever saved some one from Mirabius Over Dose, the only person on record...

"Thank you! I Thank you! Your kindness is never to be forgotten!"
What a busseling place the Minish Market was, hidden up on the roofs of the Fruit and Vegitable stands in the South Plaza of Castle Town. Minish from all over the city, and some from outside it, got together to sell their wares, foods, and finds! The tall hatted Victari was dressed oddly even by Minish standards, so he was getting quite a few looks. But he didn't mind, he was here for a reason.
About a month ago the door to the Minish Realm had opened, and he had decided to venture into this strange land called Hyrule and see how the Minish colonizing there were doing. He had heard tales of the giant Hylian folk that the Minish had chosen to live along side. But he had no idea that the Minish had chosen to live such a reclusive life style just under their noses. Truly facinating.
He carried his small leaf-made bag of food and supplies down to a makeshift slide. This would lead him to the ground, where he had "parked" his home just one stall over. To be honest, even on the larger scale he was attracting looks. A random Armos had just waltz right into town, stood itself up on a corner, and stopped moving altogther. People looked, but avoided getting near it. The guards had stopped by once to try and move it out of the city, but failed.
Imagine the jump of the crowd when it suddenly started moving again! And odder still, in a deep booming voice, speaking such curious phrases as, "My, the wind sure does change directions a lot. Will it ever pick one and stop?" or "How many times does that Castle get destroyed in one life time? Apparently more than 3!"
But no one bothered to approach such a hulking beast, so it carried on it's merry way.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800886
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Hyrule Mafia K48fh33200/3200Hyrule Mafia Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:27 am

Malakai sat at the table and thought things through. He was still having a hard time grasping the idea that the Detective had been murdered, but he was doing his best to focus on the matter at hand.

"That sounds about right." He said. "A few nights before he was killed, the Detective was in my tavern talking with me. He'd had a couple drinks in him, so I got everyone to leave. I couldn't quite understand him, but he said something about a "storehouse" and how "they know. they're going to kill him." I did me best to calm him down, and walked him home. I had no idea that would be the last time I saw him..."
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779192
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
Hyrule Mafia K48fh3100/100Hyrule Mafia Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:54 pm

Tenor listened to the words of the other in the room. Apparently, this wasn't a new thing. Yet, if people were so unhappy, why hadn't they rebelled, or fight back against it. This forbidden plant was that dangerous, why not destroy it all? Then agiant, he was a foreigner to this world, so he had no say.

Then again, maybe this detective was ready to offer a hand against this mafia, damn, he wish he knew what that was. Then agian, he knew the small flame was growing, this man was going to be the start of a wild fire. Hell, maybe that's why he had been sent here. He obviously wasn't to kill the flame of hope. Then again. There were other fires growing. This shopkeeper seemed to play a hand in it. If he were distributing, it was doughtful that he would be in such close quarters with the ones agianst him. He seemed well taken care of, but doughted he was stupid enough to try and play with the fire.

The woman who forced back tears. As beautiful as her face was, it was not right to hold such grief in her frown and sad eyes. Yes, he had heard about this Doctor rolling into town a few weeks back. Infact, the neko had gone to see him himself to see if to buy some supplies and watched as he turned people away that seemed to be suffering from some sort of withdrawal. He was not a shaman though and did not have the healing abilities of a high priestess. But he could put two plants and a root together and at least numb the pain of any of those people that left that building.

These people were not fighters, they were thinkers. Tenor would have to learn to be a stronger thinker then he believed himself to be. He reached in his cloak and pulled out a a silky handkerchief, handing it to the potion handler.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:36 pm

((GAH! This took two days to type! Damn proluge...))

* One Year Eariler*

Wandering the streets of Castle Town at night was not a major problem for Elliot. He's done it many times, the cool air and still silence was attractive to him. But even though the only sound was his own footsteps, the silence was none existant to him. Deep inside his head, his mind raced to find a reason for such an injustice. "Why?" he thought hotly to himself. "Why would Espe inherit the mafia? I had been working hard, sure that I would recieve my award and for what?" He kicked a bottle down the street in anger. "That good for nothing-"
"Elliot?" Elliot raised his head, suddenly realizing that he had walked all the way back to his own home. And standing at the door way was his wife, his beautiful wife. "Is everything okay?" Miki asked with all true feeling. Elliot smiled slightly. "Fine, just a bad day at work."
Miki bit her lip. "Well then this might be the wrong time to talk about this..."
"Talk about what?"
The pinked hair lycan sat down at the doorway and motioned for her husband to join her. "We've been married for 4 years already," she said after Elliot had reluctantly taken his seat. "I think it's time we had a child."
Elliot thought about it for a second. He had originally planned to forcfully steal the mafia from Espe, doing so would be dangerous. Miki was a strong girl, she could handle it, but a child....
"I was waiting for you to ask," Elliot said with a smile.
Miki was startled. "Wait so I didn't have to worry about asking you?"
He leaned back causually. "Yup."
'Why you little..." She tackled him, laughing. Elliot replied with the same feeling of happiness. Revolt? No not now. Cause no matter what, Miki will always be way more important that the Mafia.
Always.

*Now*
“Now men, the rapier is an elegant weapon. Only men of the highest caliber can use it effectively. The point is not to hack off your opponent’s arms, but to hit their weak points. Because of their thin blades, most would believe that it is a harmless weapon, but it is actually the most dangerous. And since rapiers are mostly used by nobles, they’re a great way to attract the ladies.” Elliot had said all that while pacing back and forth infront of the Hylian Guard; teaching them to use, of course, the rapier. The money was good so Elliot didn’t mind having to do it. And for a little extra Tibet, no one would expect a government employee to be part of the mafia.
One of the gaurds raised his hand. “So your wife only likes you for your weapon?”
“Makes sense,” pipes another one. “No way she’ll like him for his ‘virtue’” The gaurds laughed. Elliot grinced, saying, “Well how about we do a few laps around the city and maybe some old hags will like you.”
The men groaned.

Miki softly patted Basil’s back. “Poor girl,” she thought “Always around death, but if she agrees, then she can see life.” The lycan, after a long time trying, was finally pregnant (lycans don’t get pregnant easily) and was trying to find a good time to ask Basil to be the midwife, but as you can see, some just died.
“Does it really mattered why it happened?” Miki stated. “Right I believe that it is more important to figure out what we will do about it.”

Last edited by MidnasWolf on Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rawr!)
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 678475
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:46 pm

"Yes, it is important to figure out what to do, but why he died is just as important. If we can pinpoint the time and location, we can gather evidence. And decisive evidence against the leader will give us the jurisdiction to bring him in." said T-kun
"Our goal from this day on should be to find out the leader of this mafia, and bring him in. We can easily dispatch them for good once we have the leader. Secondly, we need Intel on the location of the plantations and shipping of the plants. If we can find those, we can cripple the opposition."

Across Hyrule Field, another meeting was being held, eerily similar to the towns. In a dimly lit chamber, there was a similar long table. At the end of it sat the leader of the mafia, Espe Pwnage. He had just finished listing the profits they had made over the last week.
"And now on to a more pressing matter. After our successful assassination of the detective by Ms. Blood Tide, the town will be scrambling to recover. I doubt they've even appointed a new detective yet, but I'll find out from our informant."
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861988
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:23 pm

"I can listen for anything that's said in my tavern. I have tubes running all through the place that allow me to hear what people are saying from behind the counter. Ordinarily I use it to pick up on bar fights before they can happen, but in this case, it could be used in a...different manner." Malakai said. "Once people knock a few back, they tend to be a little easier to...persuade into talking a bit." He said with a grin.

Across town, Lucas was in a similar meeting listening to the new Head of the Mafia, James' son Espe."He's a little young." thought Lucas. "Could he really be responsible enough to handle running this whole group? Would I be able to pull out if he fails?" Lucas stared at the table in front of him, resting his chin on his hands in deep thought. "17...That just seems too young. What if he gets us caught? How would I be able to keep myself from getting caught as well? Although we've killed the detective, what if this new one's even better than the last? Wait, what am I thinking? They probably haven't even found a new detective as Espe says. For now, I really have nothing to worry about. But there's always that small chance..."
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779192
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:41 pm

Somewhere in an alley in Castle Town, a girl with black clothing, red eyes with black slit pupils, and black cat ears and a cat tail was trying to pull a black choker off her neck.
"Grrr...come one ya stupid necklace...get off of my damn neck already!" She shouted. Suddenly the necklace let out a strong charge of electricity, electrocuting the girl, the electricity gave out a bright blue light as it was shocking her. The girl screamed loudly in pain as the necklace was electrocuting her.

After the choker was done shocker her, her hair and the fur on her tail stood on and end and she fell on her chest. She laid there for a few seconds trying to recover from the shock before a vein twitched in her forehead and her tail started to flick with anger. She jumped up to her feet and quickly smoothed out her hair and tail fur.

"Grrr...I can't BELIEVE that I, Eclipse Laventh, is being owned by a stupid piece of jewelry!!!" She shouted before she kicked the wall behind her so hard that it made a huge crack.
"This sucks! I can't believe I have to wear this stupied magic neutralizing necklace for...for—until my sister decides to take it off! And only the gods know when that'll happen!" Eclipse shouted before her ears dropped and she sat down on the ground and lowered her head and started to draw circles in the dirt. "This sucks..." She muttered.

Meanwhile a tall man wearing a black hooded cloak with a devil tail walked in Castle Town. The hood casted a shadow over his eyes and his tail waved slowly from side to side. He made no move to attack but the guards still felt a little uneasy about this newcomer. As he walked through the streets people kept looking at him, but he didn't mind. The man walked up to the town's tavern, he had a craving for some wine. He ignored a the glances from the people that were there as he entered.

When he entered the tavern he got more glances from the people who were inside. But they didn't stare that long as the people outside did. They just took one look at him then returned to their own business.

The man walked up to the counter and sat down in a seat. "I'll have a full glass of your finest wine." He said before placing a few rupees on the counter.

The bartender (who was filling in for the main bartender) collected his pay, got a bottle of wine then an empty cup and poured the wine into the cup and handed it to the man.

When the man was given his wine he smiled, revealing his sharp teeth and long, sharp fangs.

"You're not from around here, are you?" Asked the bartender.

The man shook his head as he drank from the cup.

"What's your name?"

The man set his cup on the counter and looked up. The lighting chased away some of the shadows that were covering his eyes revealing that they were red with slit pupils. "Derek." He said before going back to his wine.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522866
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:57 pm

"We have the guy on suppision of muder for how many people?" Miki asked. "I think that the Hylian Gaurds want this guy gone as much as we do so I bet they wouldn't mind."

Elliot shot a glance up to the clock tower, ringing it's bell to declare midday. "Aw shit," he thought silently, still watching the gaurds make their jog around the castle. "I'm late for the meeting. If I leave now, I'll maybe be there in an hour. But it'll be more supissous if I leave work so adbruptly." Elliot meantally shrugged. "If Espe wants me so bably, he can come get me himself."
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 678475
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:31 am

Basil looked up at the pregnant woman, a cold chill running down her spine as dark memories rose to the surface. But she did her best to give a soft smile none-the-less.
"The words of the dieing are often jumbled and confused, lost between fantasy and regret. But I've managed to understand a little of their doomed ramblings as they recounted their mistakes. I can safely say there is no one 'provider' as they each describe a different man, a different place upon meeting. Their descriptions were bland and simple. And the whole truth be, it is often hard to tell when they are truly speaking what they know or simply experiencing continued hallucinations."

She looked down, giving a feeling as though she wasn't really adding anything to the round table discussion. She told them everything she could, none of it really of any use. She was but a simple potion seller, though wise in the healing arts, she was no detective. Even so, she was determined to make herself useful.

The small statured sage was once again puzzled. He had been watching people go in and out of this building all evening. Some would go in happy and come out upset. While others would go in upset and come out happy! He read the building's name for the 10th time, "Tttttaaaveeerrnn.... What could possibly be in there that's so transfixitive to people's behavior?"
He was extremely tempted to go in and see, but he was rather fearful that he might break some kind of rule or law. There might be specific motions and greetings needed to enter the establishment, lest you fail to do so and suddenly meet an untimely end! The thought made him shrug up a little. He decided it wisest to continue watching for any kind of code of conduct he maybe missing...

Last edited by Link of the 64th Legion on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800886
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:53 pm

Tenor cleared his throat, his deep voice cutting through the others ears, "Then start there. Find a one to stay in the shop as these people come. Someone of art to draw whom they describe. You catch at least one they talk about. It is wiser then wondering but around aimlessly." He said loudly so he wouldn't need to repeat. While his ears understood all languages, his tongue could not easily speak it. "Unless you have other way. I see wondering amilessly of no use and searching without lead to be less of point." Then he stayed silent to listen to their words.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:40 pm

(This is just a heads up. Mage doesn't speak English very clearly, and normally talks in a language used by his old tribe, but for those, i will just be typing his sentences backwards, but no one should really understand since it's like a person like fry reading shakesphere.)

The boy in the back alley's eyes opened slowly reveling his pupils were in the shape of yang. He then sat up and rubbed his eyes and then his head. "i ma erehw?" He mumbled to himself. "nwot laveidem dlo na ekil skool..." He muttered before rising to his feet and stretching. He then ran his claws through his hair to try and make it a little more presentable. "gnimrof, sliat t'nera ym yhw tiat...?" He said before wagging his tail around while staring at it before letting out a very heavy yawn. "ho llew..." He muttered before he started to walk out of the ally he was sleeping in.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945007
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Hyrule Mafia K48fh316690/16690Hyrule Mafia Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Miki really didn't understand anything Tenor said, but she got a basic idea. "The Mafia work a lot during the night so there's no one to witness such actions.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 678475
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:20 pm

Eclipse walked out of the alley she was in, rubbing her neck. "...damn it all..." She muttered. Her ears perked up when her stomach growled. "Man...I'm really hungry...maybe that's why I'm in such a bad mood." She said.

Eclipse noticed the smell of meat coming from a stand that sold all kinds of meat this country had to offer.
"Mm...meat." She said with a smile before walking up to the stands. She bought a pound of beef jerky and some cucco meat.

After paying for her food Eclipse walked up to the side a building jumped where a large stack of crates were resting. She then jumped ontop of the stacks then from there, jumped on top of the building and sat on the roof and ate her meat while watching the bustling town.

As Derek was enjoying his wine he overheard a conversation from two men sitting at a table near him.

"Man, I just don't understand the Mafia...how can they keep selling that plant when they know that it kills people?" Said one man.

"It's obvious that they're doing it for the money. And they know that once people try it, they get hooked. So they keep buying it." Said the other.

"They don't even care that their customers keep dying from it. You know, if they keep selling that plant, then everyone in this country will keel over."

"...Aren't you being a little dramatic?"

"Oh shut it, you know what I mean."

Derek turned to the bartender. "Excuse me, I keep hearing stories about this organization called the "Mafia". And I was just wondering what IS the Mafia anyway?"

The whole tavern went silent when Derek asked that. They were shocked that this man didn't know about the biggest organization in Hyrule. Everyone knew about it!

"You really AREN'T from here." Said the bartender. "Alright listen closely, I'll tell you everything I know about it." He said before he started explaining to Derek.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522866
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:48 pm

"Good point Tenor." said T-kun from the head of the table. "Malachi, go ahead an keep an open ear for anything suspicious. Until then, I'm going to take an investigation team of 3, including myself, to the victim's house to gather evidence. Does anyone wish to go with me?"

"But until I can hear from my informant, we'll be kept in the dark. Now, aside from carrying on with your regular jobs, be weary of what you say, they'll have almost as many ears as we do after the assassination." Espe told the rest of the room. "Watch for anyone who looks like they're gathering information, if they get to be too much of a problem we can dispose of them.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861988
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:08 pm

Tina took a bow. "Fun...It'll be fun to kill again..." she said in a dark tone of voice. Everyone in the room had no idea that she was there, until she stepped out of the shadows. "I'll look...hee-hee! I'll watch for them..." She said. Her body seemed to melt into blood, but the color vanished and she was a raven. She flew out of the door, and was on her way to the town.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753323
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:32 pm

"Alright sounds good." Malakai said. "I'll Keep a look out for anything strange. I'd join you, but I really should get back to the tavern. I can only keep my substitue working so long before he starts dipping into the wine on his own."
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779192
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:14 am

"You need my killer nose," Miki stated. "So I'll come with."
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 678475
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:22 am

Basil stood up calmly, "I'll go with, they were my customers, or patients as the case may be. I feel as though I owe those whom came to me for help, but couldn't be saved." She took a step towards the door and then turned back around, "Actually... I should probably return to my shop for a bit. It's been unopened for a few hours now and I should probably grab the list of names I keep of all those I treat. There maybe a few there waiting for my aid now. I will have to meet back up with you shortly. Pardon me please." And with that she curtseyed carefully and left the room with the same melancholy look as always.

"What terrible people these are! I had been warned of the darkness that slept in the hearts of men. But truly this Mafia is the profound collection of the darkest souls that the Hylian race has to offer! Why, never in my wildest dreams could such souls exist... No wonder why people of the joyous sort leave this establishment in anger or tears!"
The Piligrim Picori had decided it a clever plan to leave his home outside and simply take the Minish entrance! Sadly the Minish goers were all in the walls on the other side of the room, but it was the Hylian that Victari was facinated by. So he listened in on the bartender's tale from his perch on the rafters. Both disturbed and intrigued by this Mafia group of people.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800886
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:09 am

Malakai walked into his tavern to hear his substitute, Aaron, talking loudly about the Mafia from behind the bar.
"Ah thoshe rotten bashtards'll kill e'ry lash' one o' ush ifs we give 'em the chansh." He shouted from behind the bar. "In fact, I wouldn' be shruprished if there wash one in the room with ush!"
"Aaron!" Malakai shouted. "What the hell do you think you're saying?!"
Malakai walked behind the bar to find Aaron leaning on the bar, drunk under the table.
"Get the hell out of my business NOW!" Malakai shouted.
"'K man, but I wash jusht about to get to the part where I told everyone about their hideout!"
Malaria's eyes widened. "you couldn't possibly know about that."
"Yesh I could!" Aaron said as he opene the door. "Becaushe I'm a member!"
As Aaron closed the door behind him, the bar was left in a stunned silence. Everyone in the bar was in disbelief at what they had just heard.
"I suggest you all leave." Malakai said quietly. "Go home, and lock your doors. Speak to no one along the way."

Aaron stumbled drunkenly down an alleyway far from the bar.
"Damn it.." he muttered. "I'm sho freaking losht..."
Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in the back of his neck. His teeth clenched as he felt the wound. There was a small knife embeded to the hilt in his neck. He tried to draw breath, but couldn't. He fell to the ground, convulsing and struggling for breath. A figure stepped in front of him and said,
"You should always be careful of what you say. I did the right thing. The townsfolk would probably have captured you and executed you anyway. We couldn't risk you leaking any importan information. It's just business. I'm sure you'll understand."
Aaron choked and struggled for one last breath.
"Lu...cas..."
Then he exhaled for the final time, never to move again.

(was it okay that I had a third character temporarily? Or was the substitue bartender considered one or BalckWolf's character's?) (yes I'm and RP newb, I know.)
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779192
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:19 pm

Tenor fixed his chair. Sure, he was going to tag along for some damned reason, but he was more interested in what the town's doctor's role was in this. Unless he was getting some sick cut of the pay to keep their customers addicted and untreated, his lack of care for the towns people just made him a coward, and the neko did not stand cowards. "I believe I don't understand the pointness. They would leave not so easy evidence unless to send messages of sorts. Best your bet is to speak to those last contact with the now deceased. But I'm mear a foreigner to your homes and know not how things work." But hell, if it ment sticking near tall dark and beautiful under the blue hat, it was worth it. Hey, he didn't talk much, but get him around a beautiful woman and he goes off the high end prince charming.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:28 pm

Elliot looked up at the town's clock tower. "Okay lads, times up! See you tomorrow!" he called to the running garuds. "But we didn't learn a thing," protested one of them.
"Yes you did: Never disrespect your teacher." he resorted already striding back into the town. Now he just had to be home for Miki to come back and eat. He also had to reapply the sleeping powder on her pillow so that she won't awake when she left at night to join Espe. It was more of a safety precaution, since Miki believes that he leaves at night to teach an evening class for the Hylian Gaurds. If the lycan ever thought about going to the castle in search for him, the secretaries would turn her away, telling her that no one was allowed to interfer with the classes.
Although it was policy, it helped that three of the secretaries currently owed money to the mafia.
From the cornor of his eye, Elliot noticed something. Drawing his rapier, he took a peek into an alley way. Sighing at the sight, he walked up to his copanion. "Lucus, if your going to kill someone, do it quitely," Elliot said to his subornate.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 678475
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:31 pm

Lucas looked up from the ground where e was cleaning blood and saw Elliot standing at te opening of the alleyway.
"Heh. Sorry about that." he said, grinning. "I meant for the Inge to pass cleanly through his neck so there'd be no blood or screams, but it turne out his throat was a bit thicker than I expected. I've already taken care of the body. It was quite easy. Turns out there's bigger fish in Lake Hylia than people think."
He stood up and walked over to Elliott.
"So baby.." He said with a sly look in his eye. "What brings you out here at night all alone?"
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779192
Heart Pieces 70

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next