Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyrule Fantasy

+4
T-kun
Link64
Akkiden Mikuo
MidnasWolf
8 posters

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

Hyrule Fantasy Empty Hyrule Fantasy

Post by MidnasWolf Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:24 pm

Register here: https://hyrulefield.forumotion.com/registration-desk-f26/rules-and-registrations-for-hyrule-fantasy-t407.htm

When I woke-up, the first thing I noticed was the stone. Hard stone floors. I was laying face down of the floor. I quickly sat up, but quickly realized that I was no longer at school. The school doesn't have marble floors like this, and school is never this cold. I shivered and hugged myself. Then I noticed the other people.
Lying all around me was people, varying in age, whose faces were lying in pools of blood. I panicked and looked down to see if I had any pools of blood. I did. I felt my face, seeing if I had broken my nose, but I felt the wet blood on my left cheek.
I look down at my reflection on the marble floors. My cheek was bleeding alright. I wiped away some of my blood, till I could see the cut, and I nearly screamed in horror. Someone had carved a MW on my cheek. I wanted to scream in horror, but quickly contained myself. It's alright; it's probably just a dream.
When I regained myself, I stood on my feet and looked around. It was as if I was in a temple made of gray and white marble. Every now and then I can see a triforce. I giggled at the reference. The room itself was long and seemed to be leading up to a door way. Whatever was on the other side, it must be important.
I wanted to see what was there, when I remembered the other people. If I am alive why aren't they? I rushed over to the nearest person, wondering why I cared some much if this was all just a dream.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
Hyrule Fantasy K48fh3100/100Hyrule Fantasy Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Hyrule Fantasy Empty Re: Hyrule Fantasy

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:40 pm

I woke up hearing a scream and noticing myself, drowning in my own blood. "So...where am I?" I asked myself as I using my keen senses to try and find out where the hell I am, trying to find something familiar.

"Nothing Familiar, dammit!" I said aloud as I cleaned myself with a few leafs nearby, easy cleaning.

"Now...to find at least something that help me out of here..." I said softly.

Last edited by SilverRevlis13 on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fuck! being myself is harder than it looks!)
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
Hyrule Fantasy K48fh363670/63670Hyrule Fantasy Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:44 pm

((I assume the MW is important so I'm going to use that also k?))

"Ok. I was fixing to go to bed. I knew I shouldn't look in mirrors at night. What the hell?" I sat up at the far end of the room. I saw the blood on the ground. "s*Navi*t." I face a wall and checked myself, sighing in releif that it wasn't 'that'. "I was going to say. I already had this months."

I pulled off my glasses, seeing that the blood on my glasses. "s*Navi*t!" I wiped my glasses in my sweater bottom and place them on, seeing my reflection. "Oh F***! When did I do that Man. Maybe I broke it." I took the brace from my right hand and unwrapped it. My right wrist had the initals MS carved into it.

"Hey! What the hell is this?! Those are my Hf's.." I yelled. "I always wanted something intresting to happen but s*Navi*t." I wiped it gently, groaning at the main before wrapping my wrist back up and replacing the brace. I held it close to my body as I stood up and let my eyes adjust to the darkness. Once they did, I saw the Triforce markings o nthe wall. "Damn. This is like, some kind of Zelda Self Insert isn't it? Or a really real dream. I should stop taking Tylenol before bed." I tripped over something. "Hey. My boots!" I started to pull them on and fell over something, or someone. "I miss my right hand."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:59 am

((LOL I know this is hard))

I stared at the girl who was talking to herself. Wow I really don't want to be by her....Wait did she just say HF? Hyrule Field? I shrugged it off. Ha, just imagining it. But I sorta don't want to be alone right now, so I knew that I had to go talk to her.
I silently stood and walked over. I kept my head low as I try to spit out the words.
The girl was on the ground, so I held out my hand. "Do you need help?" the wordly sounded unfriendly and mean. s*Navi*t I did it again!
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:10 am

"Yeah thanks." I grabbed her hand, which was cold. "Cold in here huh?" And stood. I'll admit, I was glad to stand taller then her. "Shoes are hard to put on with one foot." I adjusted my right hand and pushed my glasses up with my finger.((lol, I actually do that a lot. done it twice typing this already.)) I noticed her cheek cut up. "Huh. MW. Any idea how that happened?" I indicated her cheek.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:26 am

I huddled in my jacket a little deeper than usual, snacking on a cookie I smuggled.

"I..Think I should go and see what those two are up to." I said to myself, trying to clean the blood off my jacket.

"Uh..Hello.." I said shyly, hoping that they didn't hear me.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:52 am

"SUN-OV-A!" I yelled still half asleep. I pushed whoever just jumped on me OFF quite nastily thinking it was one of my bros trying to wake me up. What's their excuse? Did I miss my alarm clock? That doesn't give them the right to JUMP on me! Wake me up like a normal human being please!

But before I could cry my regular 'go away, I'll be up in a sec' I suddenly noticed the ground to be VERY cold and hard! I pushed myself up having been asleep on my stomach, "What the...wtfAHHHH! SUN-OV-A!" I instantly curled back over feeling an intense scratching/burning/stabbing pain on the top of my hand. I held myself up with my head while still on my knees, curled over. I rubbed the back of my hand, not opening my eyes to look at it until AFTER I felt the blood! "Owwhowhowhowhow..." I wimpered in pain.

I began wiping the blood off and wraping it into the bottom of my shirt as I turned about and sat awkwardly on the floor. I suddenly noticed a bunch of people in the dark, cold, and dank room. Some things were obvious, the stone walls, the stone floor, the torches, I even couldn't help but notice the Triforces on the wall, and I just had to smirked at it thinking, oh it's most likely NOT Zelda related, but my friends would laugh to hear this situation and how I thought of Zelda at such an odd time.

But what I noticed more so, was the group people around me, most of them still laying down.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Hyrule Fantasy K48fh33200/3200Hyrule Fantasy Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:59 am

"Sorry. Didn't mean to trip over you." I heard his cursing and mumbling and chuckled slightly, "I'm not that fat." I noticed a taller boy come over. IDK he looked younger then me, but where was I to judge. People think I'm 12-15. "This is an interesting dream. I must not have looked in the mirror. But had one of those where I think I did. But then, one of us would have super powers and I could shape shift." I turned around and concentrated but nothing happened. "Well this is s*Navi*t." I turned back to the group, "Sooo?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Shouldn't something start happenin?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:06 am

I shrugged. "I'm still trying to figure this out, Your Menrow right?" I turned my attenion to the boy. "Geeze your bleeding badly" My eyes were set on the guy's upper right arm. I rushed over to him, not particulaly minding the blood and rolled up his sleve. He had a SR cut into him. "Silver Revlis." I repeat. I smiled, realizing that I was among friends. "Midna Wolf, if you didn't relize that by now."
I looked at the whimpering guy. "Mind looking at Silver's cut Menrow?" And I knealt by the new commer. "Mind letting me look at that?" I ask. The guy just stayed where he was, whimmpering. The next scene could only be describe as me yelling, "You better not be TK!" as I struggled for possesion of his hand
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:17 am

"Alright! Alright! Chill! I cut it some how, no big deal!" I let the crazy chick look at my hand, thinking about what they had just said, which in my mind was....nothing! I was to busy with my own enternal thought process to hear what they were saying, but one of the voices did sound familiar. It was soft, though a little nasaled. Quite frankly it was the only comfort I had.

The crazy chick cleaned the blood off my hand, "That kinda hurts ya know, you done yet?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:26 am

I blinked. "I guess my arm was obvious. Damn. I've had HF dreams before, but this is crazy s*Navi*t." I walked over to Silver and smiled nervously, holding out my uncrippled hand. "Hi Silver. So we meet face to face." I looked at his arm and frowned, "I don't really have anything. I'd shared my brace bandage but got nothing to cut it with. Sorry." I watched MW argue with the new guy. I'll admit, she actually looked like how I would imagine her. Silver looked just like his picture I had seen once. Granted, it was dark and I didn't have awesome night vision but still. It was nerve raking enough they had to hear me, now they had to see me as well. I slightly hoped no light got in here.

I recognized the new guys voice and felt nervous suddenly. "That's not Tkun! Its 64!! I know his voice anywhere." Well of course I did, its really unique. "I'm guess his hand is 64." I pulled at my shirt and waved in the dark. "Hi 64." Sure, over the years, I had gotten out of my shy shell, but freakin talking to 64 made me nervous. He never directly talked to me on Skype before and I only knew him through black text. Actually, all of them through black text. "This is some Freddy Crugour s*Navi*t man."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:58 pm

I sort of nodded (bad habit of mind) and shook hands.

"I knew I shouldn't have eaten that cookie.." I said sick to my stomach, thus..Hurling as I cringed on the floor, Complaining about how my stomach hurts.

"Owowow....." I said, holding my stomach.

Then even though I was feeling a little sick, I pulled out a book I smuggled, of course it had to be my favorite book. (Of Mice and Men)
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:33 pm

Before I was able to finish cleaning I heard MS identified the guy as 64. Of course, I can never tke my revenge out on anybody! I tore a piece of my jean bottoms off and used it to banage 64's womb. Everytime I talked or made an expression, more blood trickled down my cheek. I've had a lot of strange dreams, most of them involving getting killed ((true fact)) but never had I felt this much pain.
A little thought formed in my head. Maybe this was all real. I didn't actually believed that this was all happening, but the idea of something this cool actually appealed to me. When the banage was done I suddenly felt relieved at all the years I spent learning medicine before I decided to be a writer.
I helped 64 up to his knees. "Menrow! Silver!" I yelled. "Why don't we go check to see what's behind the doors over there!" Then I smelt barf. And Silver barfing. I sighed and ran over to him. There was nothing much I could do about barfing except rubb the person's back till it stoped. That trick I learned from a Pokemon game.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:40 pm

I started to feel better as MW rubbed my back, and I said: "Thank you, I guess I could owe you one for that." I said as I got her into a hug. (I'm a hugger :3)
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:45 pm

((MW!!! EPIC TYPO IS EPIC!! "I tore a piece of my jean bottoms off and used it to banage 64's womb." I didn't know he had one!!))

I groaned slightly and stepped a few feet from 64. I didn't like standing by tall people much, cause well, they made me feel short. Plus, being beside someone people like Silver and Espe and Tkun fanboyed over. I went over to the door and grabbed the door knob. "Figures. Why are they heavier then normal doors." I poked the door slightly and pulled as hard as I could, "Guysss~" I wined. "I can't open it with one hand."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:56 pm

I hugged back Silver and ran over to help Menrow. "Man...this..is heavey!" I groaned as the door moved an inch. "Guys! Get your butts over here and help us!" I yelled.

((*looks* oops! well ya get the point!!!))
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:02 am

I got up after the hug, and used my strength to open the door.

"Ugh....HEAVY!!!" I grunted as I tried my best as well to get this door open.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:17 am

I thanked her with a nod, slowly registering what was going on. Well! You are where you are! Go with the flow! This was the only thought that really made it through at all. I pressed on my hand hard, making it hurt as much as possible. That way, when I let up, it wouldn't hurt as bad.

I stretched my arms and back, then I bent down to touch my toes. I used the wall to twist my self so that my back cracked in both directions, yawning and sighing in slight pleasure as I did so. And then, I instantly began doing what I do when situations are weird and random!

"Ok!" I placed my hands behind my head, "Yeah! Ok. So, ummm....before we actually, you know, do anything." I pointed seeing them trying to open a door to god knows where, "Let me make sure I understand what's going on." I waved my left hand a bit behind my head as I said this. Why? Cause it's just one of the things I do! My hands are apart of my mouth, I can't speak with out them!

Pointing my hands around in unison, I pointed at the three people. "You're MW, Midna's Wolf, from Hyrule Field Forums. The one that makes the anime sigs? And of course, you're Menrow! We've talked before on skype. Come on, we're like best buddies on there, and don't you deny it! And your Silver!" I was going to say something about how I always found it difficult to imagine Silver being Mexican, or dark skinned at all. But I figured I have a habit of making things sound worse than how I mean them.

I began to stretch my right arm over my head, pulling it down with my left arm. "Soooooo... Where are we? And why are we marked up? And please tell me I'm not the only one to notice the epic Triforces on the wall!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:23 am

"I noticed and I know. I'm just a differnt person when face to face.." I said and tapped my toe in the ground behind me, switching feet and chewing on my left hand nails. A habit I picked up when nervous. "I keep thinking this is a dream cause nothing epic like this would happen to me. No matter how much I wished and begged for it."

I pushed up on my glasses and moved Silver aside a bit, trying to look through the crake as much as we got open. "Can't we talk in the light? I'm slightly paranoid about the dark. Expectantly when I'm scared."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:26 am

I was pushed a little to the side, and finally noticed 64, and said: "Well, hello." Oddly, most of everyone thought I was going to glomp him, but I realized, he's just a person with my interests.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:41 am

I kind of stretched again with a slightly condescending sigh, "Kk, lets get the door open first."
I placed my back to it, digging my feet into the ground as best I could, "Alright, we all push on 3. 1. 2. 3!"
With that I began pressing as hard as I could, walking backward as my feet slipped.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:45 am

I felt a little relieved that 64 wasn't much of a hero to me (that's right 64, Kurt Colbain replaced you for my hero!) as I hummed a little bit of some bars to a Nirvana song, I move the door open, then walking into lush grassy area.

"Whoo! open space!" I yelled out as I ran around like a little kitten does.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:53 am

"I can see!!" I chuckled and cleaned my glasses, looking back at MW come out last. I moved my fingers in my braced hand and sighed. "Atleast it's warm out here." I rolled up my sleeves up slightly, to my elbows. "If this isn't a dream, I'm going to squee." A broken smile forming on my face. As much as I hated my teeth, I at least had a real smile unlike some people in life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:33 am

I stood there silent. I hadn't noticed it was dark in the room. I walked out on to the grassy area and flopped onto the ground. The grass was soft and the outside was warm, but there was a cool breeze.
I looked up, not really expecting anything, but what I saw sacred me a little. Instead of a sky, there was only black. Looking around, I saw the grass didn't go on forever either. The land we were on was like a slope, and the black started again at the bottom.
I layed there, no quite sure what to say. So I just said "Black." I sat up ready to tell everyone about jy discovery, when I saw it. There was another grassy hill in the distance, and on it was....the triforce?
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 679175
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:23 am

(MW! You done called down the thunder! You have hereby activated my inner fan! A decision you may or may not so regret!)

I kind of slid back as the door opened, stumbling onto soft dirt and grass. I caught myself and turned around only to see the absolute most messed up thing, ever! The door lead out to a single hill, immersed in absolute darkness. Completely pitch black! It just...existed there! Like...the Hyperbolic Time chamber from Dragon Ball Z! Nothing but white for miles, except for the very middle where the building was. Same thing for here, nothing but black, save for this lone hill that poked out of it.

"Woah...That is....crazy..." my jaw sorta dropped as I spoke, thoughts of Lanayru's Twisted Tale, from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess rushed through my head.

I turned around to see what the door was apart of, only to see it was apart of nothing! The door was set into a normal 3D threshold, but nothing around it! It was like the doors from Monsters Inc. or the Gate way of truth in Full Metal Alchemist! It stood there connected to nothing, and yet it opened up into a dark room.

A weird feeling of being alone swept over me, something that tends to happen when I'm so far out of my element, I have no witty remark! I turned around in fear, but the other three were still there. "Thank god..." I whispered to myself.
I looked up into the darkness questioning where the light that shined down on this hill was coming from, and there it is was.....
On another hill...just beyond this one... a golden light shined... I came to the edge of our hill...and stepped out, gently touching the darkness with my toe, testing it like water....completely solid.... I looked back up the amazing thing I saw on that hill just a little bit away, and I said one thing as look of great excitement slowly consumed my face, ".....Aahahahahaaawwwwesooooome!"

I instantly began running for it, turning around only to wonder if the others were seeing this, "Dude! Are you seeing this! Are you guys seriously seeing this! Dream or not, oh my god! This fukkin amazing!" I ran toward it, right up the hill and stopped just feet away from it. I hunched over a little as my arms came in and fists balled up, I immediately began rocking and bouncing in place, completely fanboying over what I was seeing! My smile had never been so painfully huge as I squealed out my high pitch musings, "Ooooohhhh my goooooood! This is soooo much win!!!"

Seeing the epic Sacred Gold infront of me, so similarly as to what was shown in the Twilight Princess cutscene, I was both loving, and having a hard time believing what was going on. But either way, I was officially at ease, OVERLY EXCITED, but for the most part at ease. Suddenly this went from freaky way to wake up, to the coolest thing I ever saw!
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next