Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forun Game: Vampire Hunt (Mafia Game)

2 posters

Go down

Forun Game: Vampire Hunt (Mafia Game) Empty Forun Game: Vampire Hunt (Mafia Game)

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:47 pm

I just want to make a quick note before I start the body of this. This is NOT a roleplay, this is a GAME. Please don't confuse this with T-Kun's. ;-;

Welcome to Vampire Hunt! This game pits the townspeople vs a vampire who's been killing people and sucking their blood. The townspeople are fed up with it, and are finally going to do something about it.

HOW THE GAME WORKS:

You will be selected at random to be either the vampire, the priest, or a townsperson. It is important that you DO NOT TELL ANYONE PLAYING THE GAME WHO YOU ARE. Even if you're the priest or executioner or townsperson. The game is completely anonymous.

There are two phases, the Day phase and the Night phase. During the Day phase, Townspeople cast their votes as to who they think the vampire is. The votes are cast in this thread. Vote for whoever you think is the vampire. You can skip a phase if you don't feel comfortable with the evidence so far. Depending on the amount of people that play will determine how many votes someone needs to get killed.

In the Night phase, the special people will cast a vote. The vampire will vote for someone that they will kill, and the priest will vote for someone they want to save. If the priest saves the person the vampire kills, that person is still in the game. When the votes are over and the night phase has ended, I will post something that indicates that the day has come and the townspeople will cast a vote.

The cycle goes on until the vampire is caught, or until the townspeople are all killed.

RULES:

No saying which role you are. If you do, I will godkill you.

You're only allowed to vote once per cycle.

PM conversations are allowed, but no telling which role you are. All PM conversations about this game must be sent to me, so I know that you aren't cheating.

If you are killed, then you are allowed one post to talk about it. However, insulting players on their vote (if you were an innocent) will result in not being able to play in the next game if there's a new game.

Please do not insult players. Depending on the severity of the insult, you may get godkilled and not allowed to play the next game.

Have fun. Smile

Note: I will NOT be playing. Since I know the roles of everyone, I won't be able to play.

If you have any questions about this game, please ask me. I will try to the best of my ability to answer them.

AS OF NOW, SIGNUPS ARE NOT OPEN. I WANT TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE LIKE THE IDEA OF THIS GAME BEFORE I START IT.

Depending on the amount of people that are interested determines whether or not the game will start.

MEMBERS:

KILLED:
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752023
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Forun Game: Vampire Hunt (Mafia Game) K48fh3100/100Forun Game: Vampire Hunt (Mafia Game) Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Forun Game: Vampire Hunt (Mafia Game) Empty Re: Forun Game: Vampire Hunt (Mafia Game)

Post by Briigal_faerie Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:27 pm

should I sign up to play here?
(if so, take this as signing up)
Briigal_faerie
Briigal_faerie
faerie
faerie

Rupees (₨) 522654
Heart Pieces 6
Date of Birth : 1996-11-23
Date of Entry : 2010-08-19
Residence : Camp Half Blood

Character
Character Name: Brii
Health Health:
Forun Game: Vampire Hunt (Mafia Game) K48fh3100/100Forun Game: Vampire Hunt (Mafia Game) Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Twili

http://www.riverofbloodrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down