Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyrule Mafia

+4
Ezlo
Link64
Nova
T-kun
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hyrule Mafia - Page 4 Empty Re: Hyrule Mafia

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:51 pm

"Meow." Devon said. It was quite obvious that he was annoyed with how late T-Kun was. "It took you long enough. My first meeting didn't yield too much information as to who the killer is, but I'll keep my ears opened. I'm sure another hit will be called soon. Well, I'm going to go before someone sees you and thinks that you're strange for talking to a cat. Or suspicious. I'll see you later. Oh, and next time, I'll be a ring on your office desk." he said in the same code. The cat turned to golden and then melted into a little pebble. Nobody suspects pebbles, so it gave himself an alibi should someone turn up in the alley.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753523
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Hyrule Mafia - Page 4 K48fh3100/100Hyrule Mafia - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:34 pm

Eclipse walked out of the house and stood next to Tenor. “So the investigation is over.” She said. “I guess this is the part were everyone goes home for the night.” She sighed. “But I don't have a place to stay at.”

Derek continued to walk around the town. He had heard that the streets were a little dangerous at night but he didn't care. He was well prepared for an attack. As he continued walking he put his hand in his pocket and took out the picture of his sister. He flipped it over to the back and what appeared to be on it was a note reminding him about his promise to his sister about coming back home alive with the medicine she needs.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523066
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Hyrule Mafia - Page 4 K48fh3100/100Hyrule Mafia - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:47 pm

He looked down at her and held up some rupees. "Its not over till the overdosing stops and mafia is behind bars or killed. It's dangerous to go alone take this." Dropping the money in her hands. "You shouldn't be running around at night with the recent murders around. I will be around until the detective is home. Incase the guilty party comes back."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712420
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Hyrule Mafia - Page 4 K48fh3540/1000Hyrule Mafia - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:53 pm

Espe leaned back in his chair, sighing. He had just finished the paperwork for the day, but his work wasn't done yet. He had to inspect the fields, and make sure the workers remained both hardworking and content. While surveying, he felt great pride at all that had been accomplished since his father had died. He finished the checklist, and retreated to his personal chambers.

T-kun wandered the streets of Castle Town, as he usually did come nightfall, although the doctor said it was a foolish idea, and that he might get mugged. T-kun had assured him he'd be back by a certain time, and that he knew how to defend himself.
As he strolled, he passed by the river, and watched the boats traveling up and down them. He gazed contently, and continued walking along, when suddenly he stopped dead in his tracks. A look of shock crossed his face, then triumph. It would have to wait til morning, but there was a meeting that needed to be called.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862188
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
Hyrule Mafia - Page 4 K48fh33175/3200Hyrule Mafia - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:55 pm

Tenor sat atop a roof, sneaking around the town, watching the detective. His footsteps and movements like that of a cat, even with his strong, metal armor on. He stood up, his ear twitching and he looked back slightly. "Did you follow me here?" "Why not?" A woman appeared on the roof, looking at her nails. "If you have anything to do with this." Her eye widened as the cat towered over her, a small fight erupted before he had a good grip on all four of her wrists and held them above her head. "Miss me?" Tenor said and she threw her head back laughing. "As if. You seem interested in that man." "You keep away from him. This country needs him." "Hmm. Why are you here kitty kitty?"

She bit down on his hands and jumped back, flipping her hair. "Beautiful and deadly as ever." Tenor grinned, his sharp teeth gleamed in the moon light. "Please. You don't stand a chance." She jumped over his towering height and knelt down by the edge. "He has a nice soul. Maybe I can get him to trade it for something." A sword pressed agianst her back. "Try it and see if your still in one piece. Which would you prefer. The upper or bottom half?" "I prefer him." She vanished, floating in the air. "Lets just see whats so interesting about this guy." And vanished from the cat's sight, whole growled deeply. "That b*Navi*h."

Last edited by Neko Koibito on Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712420
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:59 am

Basil sat alone in her shop. Mixing and mashing a number of thorny flowers and plants as a record player echoed a the haunting tune of a tragic opera.

She looked out the window from the far side of the room. It would be morning soon...

THAT MORNING!

Victari woke in Tkun pocket, facepalming epicly when he realized that in all of his adventures yesterday he had managed to get seperated from his armor! He climbed his way to the ground and began scurrying out in hopes of reaching it before to long.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801086
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Hyrule Mafia - Page 4 K48fh33200/3200Hyrule Mafia - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Tenor waited at the front door of the detective's house. Another meeting had been called, and the man had been up all night, looking for that damn stalker of his. His head fell slightly and he'd catch himself, snapping his head back up.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712420
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Unfortunately, on the way to the meeting, T-kun was jumped by the mafia. He struggled, and tried to pull his knife on the attackers, but they shoved a strange smelling cloth over his mouth, and all was black.

He came to tied to a chair in a dark room. He looked up, and there was the leader of the mafia himself, Espe, sitting at his desk.
"Ah, you're awake." he said, looking up at T-kun.
"You scum, why have you brought me here?" T-kun said, a loathing expression on his face.
"You seemed to have figured out my trading route, I can't have that. So I've come to make you an offer. If you decline, let's just say that you'll be the next thing we send down the river, except tied up and weighted to the bottom."
"I don't fear your threats." T-kun spat out.
"I don't expect you to." Espe said with a cold smile. "You're one of the brave types, the types that can't be bought over. So I come to make this offer. Join me, as my right hand man. The two of us could easily rule this city. You can take care of my current right hand man, he is of no use to me anyway." He paused, eyeing the young detective, but no emotion was showing on his face.
"So, what will it be?" Espe asked. T-kun was silent.
"So the river then? I had hoped it wouldn't come to this..." Espe said, turning to grab something from the bookshelf. In a split second, T-kun, who had silently wriggled out of the ropes binding him to the chair, ran at Espe at full speed, aiming for his throat when-

"Alright cut. Good take for today." 64 the director said. "Tomorrow we can pick up with the epic fight of destiny." he said, adding a stroke to his beard at the end.
T-kun released his hand from Espe's throat.
"Think I was coming off too strong?" T-kun asked.
"Nah, that was pretty good." Espe said, rubbing his throat. "Maybe a little less violent next time though."
"Oh, sorry." T-kun said. "So, wanna go get some Chik-fil-A? I could use a shake."
"When don't I want their shakes, they're like necter of the gods." Espe said, walking towards the exit. They passed 64, who was talking to Deku, the producer, something about the special effects budget. They left the set, and walked off into the distance, in search of delicious Chik-fil-A related food substances.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862188
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
Hyrule Mafia - Page 4 K48fh33175/3200Hyrule Mafia - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4