Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyrule Mafia

+4
Ezlo
Link64
Nova
T-kun
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hyrule Mafia - Page 2 Empty Re: Hyrule Mafia

Post by T-kun Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:31 pm

(It's fine Ezlo, he's more of an NPC then a character anyway.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862188
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
Hyrule Mafia - Page 2 K48fh33175/3200Hyrule Mafia - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:02 pm

Elliot rolled his eyes and pointed the tip of his rapier at Lucus's neck. "I'm going home to my wife Lucus. Now if you'll excuse me, I must return home." He lowered his rapier and casually walked away saying, "And besides, it's never good to stay at the scene of the crime for too long."
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 678675
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
Hyrule Mafia - Page 2 K48fh3100/100Hyrule Mafia - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:15 pm

Derek got up and walked past Malakai and out of the tavern, his tail swaying slowly from side to side, he couldn't believe what he had heard in there. "I guess it's closing time. Damn...I can't believe that this Mafia does all that...and that bartender's a member..." He thought then he sighed. "Humans really are no better than us demons..." And without a word, he silently walked through the streets of the town.

Eclipse jumped off the building she was sitting on and put her bag of beef jerkey in one of her pockets. "Now I just need a place to stay tonight..." She said to herself. Eclipse wandered the streets until she saw the local potion shop. "Hm...I wonder what's in there..." She muttered before walking up to the door and tried the handle but it didn't opened. She then noticed a few people, looking very ill standing by the door, apparantly they were waiting for the owner to come back and help them.

"Oh my god..." Eclipse thought then stuck her hand in one of her pockets. "These people look terrible! Maybe my healing crystal will—gah!" She relized that she didn't have her healing crytal on her when she was checking her pockets. "Where...where is it?!" She thought, frantically looking through her pockets.

Eclipse lifted and eyebrow when she pulled out a little slip of paper with writing on it. "What the heck is this?" She thought before she started reading the note. The words on the note said:
"Dear Eclipse,

Since you're in training to not rely too much on your magic powers, I've decided to take your healing crystal away when you weren't looking. This will help you learn how to use human medical supplies instead of the healing crystal since you'll be exploring the human world. You never know when you may lose it so this is the perfect opportunity to learn how to heal yourself with different ways of healing.

Your big sister,

Jaorina

P.S. Remember what I said about not getting yourself killed or else I'll be super pissed."

Eclipse's tail flicked with anger. "'...the perfect opportunity to learn'...more like the perfect opportunity to make my life more of a living hell! If I wasn't so freaking scared of her then I'd punch her face in!!!!" She thought before she crunched the piece of paper up in her hand. "Damn you Jaorina...DAMN YOU!!!!!" She shouted making the sick people jump and back away from her a little.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523066
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Sure enough, there were 3 men waiting for her outiside her shop, 2 young and 1 Elderly. Luckily none of them were suffering from any kind of deadly illness or horrid over dose. The two young men were both suffering from nasty colds and couldn't afford the Doctor's prices. The elderly man was a long time customer who often relied on the potions for an energy boost. She set them up with their desired liquid and sent them on their way recommending plenty of rest.
There was an odd woman next to the shop who was throwing something of a hissy fit, but this wasn't any of Basil's concern...she had some place to be...
She locked the shop back up and continued on her way down the street. Espe didn't like to be kept waiting...

The well hidden Victari poked his head out from behind Derek's collar. Minish are practiclly invicible unless intentionally looked for. This why they say only Children can see them, cause only children would be foolish enough to look for something so small. Although his new ride was far less controlable than his Armos, it would give him a better idea of the bigger folks' daily lives. He would simply have to hitch another ride back to his Armos.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801086
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Hyrule Mafia - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200Hyrule Mafia - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:10 pm

Lucas turned and walked the opposite direction of Elliott.
"Perhaps I should go pay Malakai a visit. See how things are going over there after that...interesting display."
He looked around him to make sure that no one was watching, then pulled out his knife and began to clean the blood off it. He pit the knife back in his belt, and continued walking down the road.

"*sigh* Why? Why do these things keep happening?" Malakai thought. "How much must this...Mafia continue to destroy lives?" In his hands he held a picture. It was a drawing of a woman who had shoulder-length brown hair, and green eyes. The smile on her face spoke of simpler, happier times.
"Naomi...I swear I will end this organization in your memory. Then one day when I die, we can live as brother and sister again."
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779392
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:05 pm

"Alright, it's decided. Tenor, Miki and Basil will meet me at Basil's shop tonight at 10:00, since it's relatively close to the victims house. Alright, see you all again next week, hopefully we'll have more information to work with." And without another word, T-kun stood up and exited the room.

"Speaking of my informant being late... it seems we're missing a few people." Espe stated, looking around the room. "Elliot, I can understand, but Lucas better have a legitimate excuse for not attending..." he said, ending on a menacing note.
"Anyway, that is all for today's meeting. If anyone needs something, I'll be in my office. Good night." Espe promptly got up and left the room.

(64, just wanted to make sure you knew this, while Espe knows that Basil is the spy, NO ONE ELSE in the mafia does. Espe just calls her "his informant". Just wanted to make that clear.)
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862188
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:29 pm

After the meeting with the mafia was over, a man with black hair and brown eyes was the last to leave. He had stayed in that room, paying attention to everything that was being discussed. He had almost jumped when Espe mentioned "Blood Tide", but he kept his composure. After he was clear away from the mafia base, be decided to not take any chances and headed straight for the detective's meeting room, but when he saw that T-Kun wasn't there, and the rest of the room was clearing out, he sighed. He walked up to Tenor.

"Excuse me sir, but I'm looking for the detective." He said. "Do you know where he is, and if he shouldn't be bothered right now, do you know when and where I can find him?" He asked. He really hoped that he could find T-Kun soon.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753523
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:40 pm

The neko seen no reason to give away information to anyone of anybodies wear about for the time being. Expecully, when the last one was killed so soon not to mention this man calling him by, the detective more then just his name. A friend or someone who had no interest in his role would have refered to the teen by his name. He shook his head and walked away from the man. He reached the potion shop, taking a seat and adjusting his mask that hid his face slightly, folding his arms and leaning against the building for a bit of a sun soaked cat nap.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:01 pm

After Eclipse was finished with her moment of anger, she took her sister's note and ripped it to shreds. "Damn it...I can't believe--" She started but got cut herself off when she noticed that the sick people were gone. "...They must have left...or went into the shop..." She muttered. "Well...time to see if anyone's in there again..." She sighed then turned around and started walking towards the door again. She noticed Tenor sunbathing when her foot got stuck in a little hole causing her to trip and fall.
"OW! DAMNIT!!! HOW IN THE F***ING HELL DID I NOT SEE THAT DAMN HOLE?!?!" She yelled before she sat up straight and looked at her hand, blood was coming out of a cut that ran across her palm. "Oh crap...I cut my hand...and I don't have my freaking healing crystal on me!!!"

As Derek was walking through the town and looked up and noticed a raven in the sky. "...Are raven's really bad luck?" He thought before he walked up against a wall and leaned against it. He then pulled out a bottle of wine from his pocket and took a sip from it before returning it to the pocket as he continued to observe his surroundings. He paid no mind to a couple of people staring at him before returning to their business.

(Fun Fact: No matter how much wine Derek drinks, he never gets drunk. His body works differenlty from humans. Just thought I'd let you guys know.)
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523066
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:03 pm

She knocked on the door 4 times. Waiting the extra 45 seconds before the fourth knock. This was the code to be let in. She gave a little curtsey with a nod, "I apologize for being late Mr. Espe. The meeting was short but my shop was a little busy. Nothing of importance really..." Her face was a little more unforgiving in this light. Her eyes didn't really change, but something about them spoke less solemnly, and more demanding. Her normal gentle smile was now a frown, one that spoke only disgust of the world.
This was Lady Basil, a witch who hated the thought of working under the ever conniving Espe, or worse, pretending to aid that blind fool T-kun. But none of that mattered, Espe had something she wanted, and she was prepared to do his dirties work to get it.

"Ooof!" Victari rubbed his lower back as he stood up, having just jumped from Derek's pocket. The drop wasn't immediate of course, he had used his hat as a parachute, but it was still a little on the rough side. He decided his current "ride" wasn't really getting him anywhere. So he thought it best to look for new subjects of study. Looking down the street, he some a young woman, somewhat different than your normal Hylian, throwing quite the tantrum. But over what? She gripped her hand and pranced abour ridiculously, needless to say Victari was very intruiged!
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:59 pm

Miki nodded. Elliot had the night classes, so she could slip out. Noticing the time, she cursed. "I should have dinner already!" she said out loud, though the main reason was that she wouldn't be home when Elliot gets back.She promised him that she would be careful and lay low while she was pregnant, but going to the detective's....
As a lycan, Miki runs faster and longer than most people, reaching home from across town in only a few minutes. The house was a typical hylian town house, slightly narrow with two floors and a porch. Walking inside, you will see a living room with a connectiong kitchen and stairs leading to a loft where the bed is. However, when Miki walked in, she automatically noticed Elliot setting the table.
"Thank goodness you had this stew cooking all day," he said simply. Miki sighed and kicked off her shoes, saying. "I was extra careful. I did no fighting, transforming-"
"But you ran all the way here. From the detective's house."
She looked at him, shocked. "How did you-"
"I didn't." The blond grinned.
The two took a seat at the table. "So how are you feeling," he asked, stiring at his soup.
Miki shrugged. "Tired. I really shouldn't had run."
"Did you hurt the-"
"No I didn't. I'm just going to go to bed after this." Miki said, thinking about the late night ahead of her.
Elliot nodded, thinking about how he already placed more sleeping powder on her pillow. This meant that he could go see Espe early tonight. "So tell me," he said, placing his elbows on the table. "What did the detective have to say today?"
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 678675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:04 am

(silly Elliot, you're not the spy. Stop stealing poor Basil's role!)
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862188
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:45 pm

((Silly TK, he is acting as Miki's husband, which would include him being concern about her actions and whereabouts. Which since Miki wasn't even suppose to be there (or going out later that night) she wouldn't tell him anything.))
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 678675
Heart Pieces 103

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:54 pm

His orange ear twtiched and he lifted his mask slightly. The woman with the tail was definatly not helping his nap. He dug in his bag that was attached and hung on his lower back above his tail. He crushed some Barberry and Goldenseal in a mortar, then some bandage, walking over and covering her mouth. Anyone here with their right mind would freak out and random people touching them, expecully someone with fur and claws. He put the mixture in the wound, to combat infection and then wrapped it up. "Shush." He said and stood up walking back to his spot and returning to his nap.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:22 pm

I'm putting this on hold til things calm down. Sorry guys.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862188
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:20 am

Right, I spose this RP is back in action. Now I just gotta re-read it to figure out what the hell is going on....
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862188
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:38 am

(TRIPLE POST LIKE A BOSS!)
T-kun arrived early at Basil's shop, just as a general precaution. He found an odd site at hand, the shop was closed. Even though it generally closed at 10:00, which was when they were leaving, this was slightly earlier then he'd seen it. He was slightly suspicious, but waved it off, for she could be anywhere, at the bar, or running errands. He leaned against the wall, his hat tipped low over his face, and waited.

"Alright. What are they doing about the murder of the old detective? And did you hear anything else that would interest me?" Espe asked Basil, his voice as cold as hers.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862188
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:29 am

After the man who had covered her mouth and put something in her cut then bandaged it Eclipse just stood there not sure what to do. She wanted to thank him but he was fast asleep.

Suddenly she noticed T-kun walking to the potion shop and leaned against the wall. "Hmm...I wonder why he's here and why he's just leaning against that wall...and why is that man who banaged my cut here too? This can't be a coincidence. Maybe I should stick around and find out." Eclipse thought before walking to the other side of the building and hid in the shadows.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523066
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:59 am

Madam Basil nodded coldly right back, "They've brought together a number of people from around the village to be eyes and ears for the detectives. I included. It's my understanding that they plan to question known buyers that I had treated in hopes of extracting information. Which of course shouldn't do them any good so long as YOUR men did their jobs right."

It took some running and hustling, but with time Victari was able to climb and run his way to the woman who had been flipping out just a second ago. But now he found a new subject of interesting... An odd man standing next to a wall, and giving off an air of importance...
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:10 pm

((So guys. If anyone pays attention to the chat, you'll know I've redeisgned my characters. Tenor now looks like this: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/210/5/b/5b595156c1b3d9632a98e258f3de2313-d423o64.png : blends in slightly more no? But he'll act pretty much the same, just you can see his face now and his speech will be normal instead of broken.))

"You need to watch your back more closely." Tenor mentioned from where it looked he had been napping, before lifting his head and watched a few nocturnal people wondering about, drunks stumbling from bars and shop keeps closing up for the night. "I'm not the only stranger to Hyrule. This mafia has high chance of recruiting someone without ties to anyone here for easy and quick work."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712420
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Hyrule Mafia - Page 2 K48fh3540/1000Hyrule Mafia - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:05 pm

Mage slowly stumbled near the potion shop before realizing he smelt like ancient dirt. "dab, llems I nam...." he mumbled in a low tired voice. His stomach growled a few times that were faint in the distance, but he showed no acknowledgement to it as he swayed a little in each step he made.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945207
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Hyrule Mafia - Page 2 K48fh316690/16690Hyrule Mafia - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:26 am

Eclipse suddenly jumped out from nowhere and landed next to Tenor. "I'm not gonna let this mafia force me to do their dirty work for them." She said before she looked at him.

"So...I guess you weren't really sleeping after all. Thanks for bandaging my cut by the way. Oh and before I forget, I'm Eclipse."

Derek was still leaning against a wall of a building looking around his surroundings. He then pulled out a picture of a little girl and stared at it. "...My sister...I'll not break my promise to you of coming back home alive with the medicine." He said quietly as he held the picture tightly.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523066
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:15 am

Tenor looked up at the woman and sighed, standing up, he took her hand and kissed it, like how gentlemen of class were taught to be. "It was all in a days work. A knight is to serve." He then stood completely up, his 6'5'' stature towering over most. "But You mentioned this group. I'm afraid I must know what of your intentions before you proceed with your night." He said, now gripping her hand tightly and stepped forward, moving her back slightly so she was against the wall, but in no way harming her as he dropped her hand.
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1712420
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
Hyrule Mafia - Page 2 K48fh3540/1000Hyrule Mafia - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:55 pm

Lucas walked down an alley on the far side of Castle Town, and up to a door. He knocked in the required sequence, and someone opened the door with a low grunt of "Lucas."

Lucas walked into a room with a long table. At the end, sat Espe.

"Sorry I'm late boss. There were some...loose ends, or in this case, loose tongues that needed to be taken care of. That idiot Aaron got drunk and almost gave away the location of the hideout. I took care of him though. I took care of the body and made it all so it looks like he stumbled into Lake Hylia drunk and drowned. It's a pity really, but hey, buisiness first right? Did I miss anything important?"

Back in the tavern, Malakai was busy cleaning up booze behind the bar.

"Never any rest is there?" he muttered to himself. He stood up, stretched, and helped himself to a glass of Lon Lon milk, then sat down at the bar and wondered why Aaron had done what he did.

"Maybe I should go check on him.." Malakai though. "Why am I worried about him though? He's a traitor to the whole town...But I can't help it."

Malakai got up and walked out into the night. He walked in the direction of Aaron's house, when something caught his attention. The scent of blood. Being a bar tender, he's exposed to many different smells each day, but there's one that stands out above the rest to him. Blood. He walked into an alleyway and the stench became stronger. He continued walking down the alley, following the smell. There were what looked like drag marks on the ground. Malakai continued following them until they stopped at the river. He walked just downstream of the marks, then removed his prostetic leg and waded into the water. His foor caught on something. He didn't even have to look. He immediately knew what he had found. The dead body of Aaron.

Malakai scrambled out of the water, quickly re-attached his leg, and dashed as fast as he could away. "Where did T-Kun say they'd be meeting?!" He thought frantically. "10:00 at...Basil's shop!!" He turned a corner, and ran in the direction of Basil's shop.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779392
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:27 am

Eclipse looked up at the man who had moved her back against the wall and blushed slightly. "My intentions? Well...first of all, I have very little knowlege about this oranization, I've only heard rumors about them from people in the town. They sound like a bunch of assholes if you ask me." She said, crossing her arms.

"Anyway, I was just planning on wandering around town to see if people need help with anything. I'm not a member of that oranization if that's what you're wondering." She said, looking into Tenor's eyes.

Derek looked up and saw Malakai running as fast as he can towards Basil's shop. He looked like he'd seen something completly horrible.

"Isn't that the owner of that Tavern?" He thought as he put the picture of his sister back in his pocket and stood up straight.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 523066
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next