Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyrule Mafia Character Topic

+4
Nova
Demon Lord Ghirahim
MidnasWolf
T-kun
8 posters

Go down

Hyrule Mafia Character Topic Empty Hyrule Mafia Character Topic

Post by T-kun Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:37 pm

OH YES I DID!
Yah i'm making a new RP. And it's gonna be awesome. But it's gonna take a lot of explaining, so let's get right to it.
It will take place in OoT Hyrule, while the King is in rule. A plant has been discovered, it's called the Mirabius plant. When dried out and eaten, it's proven to be extremely addictive, causing people to have periods of lucid dreaming. If taken in excess though, it is lethal. A man with large plots of land named James Pwnage started planting it in excess, then selling it to the populous. After it was banned, the mafia was created, to buy and sell the drug. James was unfortunately killed in a fight with some soldiers, and his son, Espe, at the young age of 17, has taken over the mafia. The kingdom is going into disarray, the mafia is gaining more power then even the king himself. The king has just hired a detective prodigy named T-kun. He appears to by Hylian, but was rased by the Zoras, and had only recent came to the village.

So now it begins. You have 3 choices of who you can be.
Sided with the town: You are against the mafia, and want it to be brought down. This can mean a regular villager, or a special role, which i will list later.
Sided with the Mafia: You are in the mafia, and report to Espe, who is the godfather. You get payed for what you do, and handsomely at that. There are special roles for this too, i'll list in a sec.
Neutral: You are neither in the mafia or part of the town. You do not care, or you do not want to be involved. This however, doesn't prevent you from changing sides. The mafia could bribe you, or threaten you to join, and the town could convince you as well.

Now the special roles. Post quickly, because they'll be taken fast I assume.
Town:
Doctor: Has the job of protecting someone. If this person is protected, the mafia cannot kill them.
Inflitrator: Will work with the detective to try to join the mafia as to relay info back to him.

Mafia:
Second in Command: Is the second highest up under Espe, and has lots of authority. Will take over if he is killed or arrested.
Spy: Similar to the Infiltrator, will try to gain the trust of the town in order to report to the mafia.

It's first come first serve for these, but i do reserve the right to say no to some people. Sorry if I do.

OK, here comes the hard part to explain. Even though you as a user may know who the mafia is and what they are going to do, YOUR CHARACTERS DO NOT. If your character has not encountered SOLID EVIDENCE against someone, then they do not know who they are sided with. And DO NOT influence your post because you know something will happen that is bad for your character. I need this RP to be fair, if you break any of these rules, you will be kicked out of the RP.

The other hard part to explain. Since the Mafia is the Mafia, they kill people that get in their way. They won't do it that often, but if they do, and the person is not protected, then they WILL die. If your character dies, I'm really sorry, but that's that. I'll talk more on that in a sec. On the flip side, if the town discovers a mafia member, they will either arrest or execute them.
This is obviously a very different RP then you've experienced. Since I made it, I'll generally be the enforcer of the rules on it as well.

I have a two character limit, and I strongly encourage that you have it, one sided with the town, and one with the mafia, so if one gets killed you still have the other. And if you get both of them killed, you can make comments in parentheses afterwards if you want. This will end in one of two ways, the Godfather is apprehended, or the Mafia kills the Detective and takes over the town. It will be very very hard to do this, because both are heavily protected.

Alright, now that's done, I'll do the character part.

Name: T-kun
Species: Hylian
Sided with: Town, special role of Detective.
Appearance: Tall, lanky, and has dirty blonde hair to his neck. Silver eyes.
Personality: He's smart, and he likes to point it out. He's sarcastic as well, and has a short fuse sometimes. Overall he's a good person, with good intent. Always has a trick up his sleeve, as well as a knife or two, just in case.

Name: Espe Pwnage
Sided with: Mafia, special role of Godfather.
Appearence: Not as tall as T-kun, around 5'7, but pretty lanky as well. Long, dark brown hair past his shoulders. Brown eyes. Has a rather intimidating look and demeanor.
Personality: Greedy, and cunning. Even at his age, he manges the mafia extremely well, and others respect him for it. Quiet most of the time, and is usually in deep thought. Never seen without his katana .
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861988
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
Hyrule Mafia Character Topic K48fh33175/3200Hyrule Mafia Character Topic Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Hyrule Mafia Character Topic Empty Re: Hyrule Mafia Character Topic

Post by T-kun Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Ok, doctor is taken. We still have 3 more roles open, so go for it if you want.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861988
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:
Hyrule Mafia Character Topic K48fh33175/3200Hyrule Mafia Character Topic Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:45 pm

Hyrule Mafia Character Topic Who1

Name: Elliot Citan
Species: Human
Sided with: Mafia; Second in Command.
Personality: He's smart, and serious. Unless he is around his wife, Miki, he is cold hearted and not hesitant to kill. When he knows she is around, however, he is light hearted and caring. Even he can't deney that fact that he loves her.
Bio: Nothing really notable about him. Grew up fine, got into the Mafia around 16 ish, met Miki at 18, married at 20. Yup! Weapon of choice: Rapier. Did I mention that he makes sure that Miki doesn't know that he's Mafia?

Hyrule Mafia Character Topic Toki

Name: Miki Citan
Species: Lycan (different from a werewolf!)(look at bottom)
Sided: The town, does small work for the detective, since she's kinda pregnant (OMG!)
Personality: Michievious yet has a kindness to her. Miki doesn't like it when people order her around though when she is told to do something, she does it right. Currently pregenat with her first child, she loves her husband dearly.
Bio: Full blooded Lycan, Miki had a rough childhood that really is not worth mentioning. Though it is known that she supports the Town, no one knows that she does work for the detective, not even Elliot. Met Elliot at 14 and married at 16 (is that legal? Hell, I don't care) Weapon of choice: Why need a weapon? I got claws!

Quick Bio on Lycans:

Lycans are more wolf based. They can shift appearance when they want, night or day. They represent more of a large walking wolf with a mans posture, and of course much more muscular than werewolves. The Lycan is a Transylvanian based creature. The evidence is strongly supported, but it is nothing similar to a werewolf at all. The Lycan is also much smarter than a typical werewolf. Lycans are also different in the way to kill them. To kill a Lycan, you must sever the spine from the body. It is ineffective to Silver substances.

((As many of you may have notice, things will not end well for these two >:3))

MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 678475
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
Hyrule Mafia Character Topic K48fh3100/100Hyrule Mafia Character Topic Mjv0r8  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:17 pm

Ok, MW has second in command. Interceptor and Spy are still up for grabs.
Also, a little anouncement. In this Rp, my idea was to have every character be equal in strength. Like, no one is overpowered or underpowered. With this ideal that everyone is equal, everyone can be killed. Just want to point that out.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861988
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:11 am

And I was just pointing out that Lycan's aren't affected by silver (beat that Jacob!)
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 678475
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
Hyrule Mafia Character Topic K48fh3100/100Hyrule Mafia Character Topic Mjv0r8  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:22 pm

Name: Goldrunner Devon
Species: Human (shapeshifter)
Sided with: Town, Special role of infiltrator.
Appearance: Depends on what he feels like wearing. Normally has short black hair and dark brown eyes.
Personality: Devon is a brilliant tactician. He never goes into a situation with any less than three backup plans. If he runs out of backup plans, he will make up one on the spot, but there's no guarantee that it'll work. He's also very quiet. He watches and waits...and listens. Even when he's not shapeshifted into something to hide, sometimes you can't tell that he's there. He's very stoic and rarely things of things other than the job, unless it's about his girlfriend Cindy. He does like to laugh despite being stoic; many a good joke will make him laugh and leave him with a huge smile on his face.

Name: Blood Tide Tina
Species: Human (shapeshifter)
Sided with: Mafia

Hyrule Mafia Character Topic BloodTideTina
Appearance: She wears a semi-Victorian-era black and red dress. The frills at the end of her dress are white, and so are her sleeves. The cuffs at the beginning of her sleeves are red. She has long black hair pulled into pigtails, and she has bangs too. The bangs cast shadows over her eyes, so nobody knows what color they are. Her skin is eerily pale.
Personality: Tina is a mystery, even to her shapeshifter friends. While it may take some time for Devon to go unnoticed in a room, Tina is never noticed until she does something to attract attention. She barely speaks, but when she does, it's in a low and menacing tone. If she does laugh or smile, they're both generally really creepy. When she's given a job to do, she will do it, and she'll do it well. Other than that, there's not much else known about her.

(Just a quick note: they do NOT use magic to shapeshift. They have special glands all over their body which secretes a colored liquid which changes their molecular structure. Also, Devon and Tina will have this substance called "Lambar" which inhibits the glands from secreting the liquid, so they cannot shapeshift. If one of my characters gets caught, they will have Lambar forced onto then so they cannot shapeshift and cheat death. Also, if they get shot at, they won't be able to stop the bullets. In reality, they can stop cannonballs, but I'm not going to make my characters like that for this rp.)

Last edited by TheTinyImp on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753323
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:23 pm

Name: Mage(MAH-shay) Cosmoshing
Race: Ordalion
Sided with: Neutral, but eventually sides with town
Appearance:
Hyrule Mafia Character Topic Astrky7l

Personality:
Mage is a quiet child, mainly because he cannot speak English very clearly. He doesn't trust people unless they show that they mean no harm. He hates pretty much everyone due to his past experiences.

Why he's here:
He is an Ordalion, a protector of order and peace. He sleeps during times where chaos and order are in balance, and only awakes when there is too much chaos.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945007
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Hyrule Mafia Character Topic K48fh316690/16690Hyrule Mafia Character Topic Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:31 am

Name: Victari
Species: Minish (Picori)
Sided with: Neutral, but I can't see him siding with any one BUT the town if he were to get invovled.
Appearance: A rather short mustached fellow measuring up to around an inch tall, most of which is his hat alone! However he has an Armos Knight Armor that he pilots which allows him presence in the larger world around him. This hulking behemoth is much larger.

Hyrule Mafia Character Topic 06301J01

I intend to color this eventually!

Personality: He's a very simple minded creature in social terms. Very curious and always quick to point out the obvious, he's brutally honest due to not being able to fully grasp the concept of "lieing" and tends to take traditional expressions all to literally.
Now, although he's very simple minded to a fault in social terms, he's a great tinkerer and has a brilliant understanding of mechanics.
His "vessel" into the larger world around him is a stylized Armos Knight, crafted and customized to be his tank and home. Made to protect him from any threat he could possibly run into. Powerful and agile, few enchanted automated Armos could ever compare. It's only flaws? It's far to complex for it's own good!
The fact is, the piloting method is way to complicated, and it's literally held together by stone bolts and a few rather weak enchanments. He's gotten Walking down fair enough, but picking things up? That' like a 5 lever sequence. Climbing up a ladder? That's about 13! Any kind of battle would require the minish pilot to input multiple complex lever and button combinations WHILE checking the downstairs areas for any kind of structural damage or breaking of the enchantments. Easily done just by knocking the behemoth over.
But like I said, the guy's pretty smart with these kinds of things. So it isn't TO hard for him. To him Magic is an everyday thing, and he acts almost bored with it. But mechanics? Technology? He pretty much fanboys anytime he sees it! Any thing he sees magic do with ease, he begins to day dream of overly complex mechanisms to do the same thing.
His Armos requires almost constant repairs and maintainence, but he still claims it more reliable than any magic.

Name: Basilista (Basil ) ZOMG A NEW CHARACTER!
Age: She's about 72 in reality, but she's managed to keep herself looking about 25 using various magics and potions. She's not immortal like a lot some people, but that's kind of what drives her, the search for endless youth.
Sided with: The Mafia of course! The valued role of Spy more specificly!

Appearance: The soft spoken woman is every bit as silky smooth as her clothing. A perfect though pale complexion. Her dark blue hair is semi-long, going about a foot past her shoulders where it goes from straight into curls. It rests under a long brimmed dark purple pointed hat that is slightly crimpled and worn, with a red band around it and a backwards bend half way up. Her unwavering eyes are deep pools of crimson red. She has a ruby jeweled pendent in the shape of a flower about her neck, hovering just abover her "collar line". A set of ruby jeweled earrings go along with this nicely.She adores the color lavender and as such covers herself in it. Her dress has an extremely lowcut collar, not evening touching her neck. Revealing most of her shoulders and upper...err...chest, which itself is quite sizable, something she loves to flaunt. The sleeves on the dress however are surprisingly long and large, usually concealing her hands which are almost always maintained with perfect claw like nails painted in a dark purple. From the chest to the hips the dress is wrapped in black silk lace. At the hips, the dress becomes less tight and more flowing. Covering down to her ankles, the left side has a slit where her bare leg can often be seen from. She rarely wears anything but strapped high heels so as to show off her painted nails.
Over top all this, she often has a black cloak with red silk on the inside and a large fur collar. Wearing this, as suggestive as her clothing tends to be underneath, few people question her appearance. Simply another crazy "upper class" citizen enjoying their wealth.

Personality: Everyone knows Ms. Basil! She's the kind and beautiful Potion shop lady in the South Eastern corner of town! Men are always talking about her at the tavern! And women always seem to gossip about her odd manner of dress. And yet despite being so well known, she always seems so distant from everyone. If anything the children talk with her more than any one else. But why wouldn't they? The children come from all over town just to get that one piece of candy she gives them every day! Her potions are renowned for fixing everything from stomach aches, to grave illnesses, to marital problems! And yet she still remains such an odd woman...
She's willing to drop entire prices for some of the most expensive potions, she's constantly helping the Royal Guard get back on their feet after bad fights or late night tavern hopping, and she's never seen with out a smile. But even so...she has a strict 6:00 PM closing time afterwhich no one can ever seem to find her. One man once claimed he saw her atop a roof in Kakariko, which would be simply ridiculous as no one woman could possibly make it through the fields between Castle Town and Kakariko twice in one night and still get a healthy amount of sleep.
But of course that is Ms. Basil....Madam Basil is some one very different. (Note. Ms. Basil is pronounced BAY-ZLE like the spice. Madam Basil is pronounced BAH-SILL)
Come on, like you haven't already seen it, you can't tell me you're as blind as those ignorant towns folk! Madam Basil is a witch of the highest order. A master of many magics, she's very fond of potion making and playing with flower based spells. She almost always carries a bag of toxic pollen on her that with just one whiff can paralyze a horse. Any more than that could mean death. She's still always seen with unwavering eyes and a smile, but these eyes go from solom to cold, and the smile from warm to deceitful. Always quick to point out the idiocy of those around her, nothing tickles her more than watching her "pray" fall into a trap she had set 5 steps back.
Her involvment with the Mafia was the result of the Mirabius plant. Once rare and prized, it can now be found just about any where in the Hyrulean "underworld" the exact place she intends to reside until she's obtained enough of it to meet her own ends.

Last edited by Link of the 64th Legion on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800886
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Hyrule Mafia Character Topic K48fh33200/3200Hyrule Mafia Character Topic Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mugi-chan Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:59 pm

Name: Hitomi
Species: Other/Inu i guess...?
Looks: ill update later. i wanna see if i can borrow my friend's scanner.
Personality: Hitomi is usually pretty mischevious and loud. Also she enjoys teaseing others and is kind of perverted. Also she hates wearing shoes so shes allways barefoot. and she also hates haveing her tail covered up bu long skirts/kimono/pants so shes always wearing short skirts or kimono and she never wears any pants or even shorts.

Name: Alice
Sided with: Neutural (although shes kind of leaning tward mafia because Hitomi is there)
Looks: ill update later when i get around to Hitomi
Personality: shes what would probubly be considered a "tight-ass". shes constantly annoyed by Hitomi hitting on her but theyre still good friends and she kind of likes Hitomi but dosent want to admit it.
Mugi-chan
Mugi-chan
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 508973
Heart Pieces 6
Date of Birth : 1997-02-28
Date of Entry : 2011-01-09
Residence : your closet. >.>

Character
Character Name: Komugi
Health Health:
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:32 am

Okay, this seems interesting so...Yet again, I'll try an RP. I'm probably not very good though, so if I start messing it up too much, I'll just kill off my characters and drop out.
Name: Malakai Konn
Sided with: Town
Looks: Tall; Long, dark hair; Tan skin; Green eyes; Prothstetic leg.
Personality: Jokester; Exciteable; Friendly and smiles a lot. Great with children; Runs a tavern.
Weapons and Fighting style: Crossbow with various tips. Long range due to his handicap.

Okay...On to the next.

Name: Lucas Kam
Looks: Thin and athletic; Runner's body; Short, sandy hair; Brown eyes; Fair skin.
Personality: Bright and cheerful; Active; Hates sitting still; Friends with (more like an older brother to) Malakai; Kinda on the alcoholic side (to the irritation of Malakai); Kinda greedy (Joined Mafia for the money it brings; never told Malakai); Acts gay sometimes, but really isn't.
Weapons and Fighting Style: Close-Mid range fighter; Quick; (are guns allowed?) Weapon of choice, Mauser C96 (aka Red9) Handgun w/a knife; (and if guns aren't allowed) Throwing knives/Twin short swords (called Red9 and Blue9.)

So there we go.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779192
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:36 pm

Yah Ezlo sorry, no guns. I'll be starting this tonight probably, so If you just really REALLY want to join, you can post in this and i'll see if you can or not.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861988
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezlo Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:49 pm

Alright then the no-guns thing shouldn't be a problem.
Ezlo
Ezlo
News Poster
News Poster

Rupees (₨) 779192
Heart Pieces 70
Date of Birth : 1995-11-10
Residence : Heijarchen Hall

Character
Character Name: Ezlo Law
Health Health:
Race: Minish

http://redvsblue.com/ezlo_126

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:59 pm

Name: Eclipse Laventh
Height: 5'6”
Race: Demon
Sided with: Neutral
Appearance:
Hyrule Mafia Character Topic Eclipse

About her:
Eclipse calls herself an explorer/treasure hunter since she enjoys traveling to foreign lands to look for treasure and explore. She can turn into a black leopard with dark purple rings and fights with her razor sharp claws and her black sword when she's in her human form.
(Since magic isn't allowed in this rp, I'm gonna put this:) Before she left her home her big sister forced her to wear a black chocker neclace that cancels out her ability to use dark magic and her ability to create shadows and use them as portals. Her sister did that to put Eclipse through training to not rely to much on her magic. If she or anyone tries take it off her, then they get painfully shocked. (in other words, only Eclipse's sister can remove the chocker. And until her sister removes it, she can't use any magic or the shadow thing.)

Personality:
She loves to eat and is easily excited when it comes to finding priceless items. She is always the first person to speak up and likes to speak her mind and can be rude. She is easily irritated and has anger problems. If someone kicks her or pulls her tail too hard, she turns into a leopard and bites them. If someone enters her home/territory, first she'll warn them to leave, and if they don't she'll attack them. But she feels bad for the person she attacked later on if they have a good heart with no evil in it. She hates smoking with a burning passion of a thousand suns. She keeps getting treated wrongly by every human authority she's faced. But that doesn't stop her from doing the right thing and help the innocent.

Derek:
Height: 6'02"
Race: Demon
Sided with: Neutral
Apperance:
Hyrule Mafia Character Topic Derek
(he sometimes wears a cloak)

About him:
He is a highly skilled assassin. He has super-human strength and his six hearts give him super-human speed. He can make his nails grow into long razor sharp claws. Derek can make super strong blade-like bones grow out from bottoms of his wrists and the sides of his arms and use those blade bones as weapons. His nails and bones come out like a cat's claws. They contain a rare chemical that makes them blade-like when they come out. When that same chemical his bones contain gets exposed to air his cells undergo a tranformation that makes his bones stronger than steel and become blade-like. He can use his bones as throwing knives. After he pulls one of his bones off his his body to use as a knife, or if one breaks off, a new one grows back just like how a lizard's tail grows back. His tail gives Derek extra balance and lets him turn on a dime (like how a cheetah's tail helps it turn on a dime).
(hopefully I've explained clearly how Derek does NOT use magic to do any of the things that were just listed. And his bones break just like normal bones when they're in his body and not outside.)

Personality:
Derek is very quite (so don't expect him to talk alot), very smart, and level-headed. He loves wine and is often found drinking some. He looks a little intimidating at first, but once you get to know him, he's a very nice guy. If you ask him to do a job, like killing someone for you, then expect to give up alot of cash. Sometimes he'll take a job for free.

(I hope these two are acceptable...)
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522866
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:05 pm

Awesome, i just find it funny that your characters are such good fighters, and that Derek is an assassin, and yet are both neutral sided. There's nothing wrong with this of course, but i just found it kinda funny.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861988
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:16 pm

Thanks, and they both come from a different land and just came to a new town. So I figured that they don't know what the town is going through and don't know who the Mafia is. So they haven't picked a side yet because of that.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 522866
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down