Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grand Sea

+6
Mario
Black-Wolf
MidnasWolf
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Nova
Link64
10 posters

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Grand Sea - Page 4 Empty Re: The Grand Sea

Post by Nova Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:30 pm

Arch was wandering around since he had nothing to do, but so much time to kill. He managed to get out of the larger crowds so he has a little more elbow room. He noticed Ankh playing with Demon. He walked over to them, but tripped along the way, and face-planted into teh ground. "Ow..." He mumbled. He then moved his legs up and aroundh is head, witch caused his spine to crack from bottem to top. He then wooshed his torso and head up and around to be standing upright. "Ah... been ages since my back's cracked like that!" He said before he calmly finished his walk over. "Hello cat-man!" He said to teh distracted Ankh.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943607
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 4 K48fh316690/16690The Grand Sea - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:40 pm

"What?! I'm not a cat man. My name's Ankh." He smiled his cat grin, "Dude! Your ears! Did someone dye them!" He rubbed one slightly and the rubbed the tail, "Your a fox right? Cool. They aren't any of those in the city. Demon look. A fox kinda person." His ears twitched slightly and he sniffed the air, "You don't smell animal like though. This is a great vacation. Meeting sorts of people."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:53 pm

"Ankh, I don't think anyone dyed his ears. I think he was born that way. I've seen a lot of people with different colored ears before." Eclipse said as her tail flicked again.

Yio started to walk over but she tripped and fell flat on her face next to Demon with a loud thud. "Ow..." She groaned.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521466
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 4 K48fh3100/100The Grand Sea - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:56 pm

"My ears weren't dyed, they were born that color." Arch said as he wagged his tail a bit. "I'm 1/3 fox, 1/3 human, and 1/3 wolf." He added before his ears moved up and down. "My brother is the same way. only his ears are that of a wolf, and a tail of a fox, while me, as you clearly see I have the ears of a fox and the tail of a wolf. Our mother was half wolf, and out dad was half fox." He said before he twisted his torso and neck 90 degrees. "The mix was 'odd' as dad says, but we've many unique thing about us, such as flexability." He added before closing his eyes with a warm smile. "And it's nice to meet you Ankh, I'm Archerail, but everyone jsut calls me Arch."
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943607
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 4 K48fh316690/16690The Grand Sea - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:15 am

Francis's face showed no change in expression, but sweat and stress was clear. He drew and wrote furiously in his book at what he saw before him. Strange creatures that fit in either to many catagories, or none at all. Ears and tails of beasts and monsters, but form of men. It seemed no one on the port gave it a second thought, granted many of them had never seen a Rito before now either. He wanted to get a closer look, but he felt it would be rude, so he kept his distance. Good thing he had finished his mission not that long ago, otherwise he would never have it done!

Rozo chuckled to himself at the sound of the ship's name. "She was named the Romance Dawn by her captain after he won her in bet. She was built for her original owner by the best carpenters on his island. A sort of going away present for all the help he gave them. But her first captain was cocky, and didn't think he'd lose the bet, not to some fancy dress Pirate anyhow. In the end, he lost her before she even set sail."
He turned to the young woman, now listening with a curious face. She looked so much like his younger sister, he couldn't help but smile, "Not worry though, in the end, the new Captain invited the old Captain to come with him. As his first mate. That friendly competition of theirs did more than just change the name of a boat. It cemented a powerful respect between two fighters."
He looked back out to the Horizon and clinched his sword firmly in its sheath, "But I'll be damned if I don't beat that man some day."

Hakai was absolutely shocked and dumbfounded! He began mumbling to himself as he peaked around the corner, checking on the Navymen posted there, "What was that!? How did she do that! And to think I thought her cute... And to think I was about to take her back to the ship!"
He turned back around and rubbed the back of his head with a nervous laugh and smile, "Hehe...well it's obvious you aren't from around here! So I ah....recommend you leave as soon as you can! Plenty of ships to hide on! So I ah...wish ya luck n all! Bye!"
He scrammed out of there as fast as he could. Unlike some of the others of the crew, Hakai wasn't very superstitious. But was easily creeped out the moment he saw something out of the ordinary.

Ramaru bowed kindly to the Rito Chieften, "Thank you for your understanding, we're sorry to have bothered you."
The older Rito was hunched over much like Doc, weighed down with regal authority, "No problem at all, I can't help but smile every time I see some one willing to work for a dream."
Rico let out a heavy sigh with her arms resting behind her head as they walked away, "So all that and the map they were suppose to have never really existed. Yet another false lead..."
Ramaru laughed a bit, "Think of it more as one less lead to look into. Besides, didn't you want to see what the Rito Village looked like?"
Rico chuckled, "Somehow I imagined more pinwheels and birdcages."

They exitted the Village to see a rather familiar sight.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'CATCHING FEES'!? IT'S NOT EVEN FRESH!"
"250 rupees! Take it or leave it!"
Ryo threw his arms up, "This is extortion! I could catch a Blue Gill Marlin 10 times healthier than this! You think just because there aren't any near this island, you can jump the price up 100 rupees!"
The Rito Merchant mirrored the motion with wings, "BWACK! I'd like to see you catch one ANYWHERE in these waters! 250 rupees! Take it or leave it!"
Ryo pulled a butcher knife from his sleeve and slammed it down right on the fishes neck. The merchant couldn't help but jump back.
Ryo pointed with a look of rage as dingy sea water gushed from the dead fish's severed head, "Look at this! It isn't even worth 100!"
The merchant cried out, "RWACK! Guards! Guards! This man is threatening my life and scaring my customers!"
Sure enough, as Ryo pulled his knife from the chopping block, 3 Navymen ran up from down the Dock.
Ryo twirled the blade about in his hand, "You're protecting these unfair business practices? And you Navy Mutts are suppose to be protecting peoples rights! Ha!"

Ramaru laughed as Rico sighed through her smile, "Here we go again!"
Ryo whirled his knife around his body as the Navymen surrounded him, not sure really how to attack.
"What's the matter? Not being payed enough to deal with a chef with a knife? Come on! I'll cut you all down to bite sized pieces!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799486
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 4 K48fh33200/3200The Grand Sea - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:31 am

"Well Anhk, it was nice meeting you, but I've got an island to explore!" Arch said before he got down on all fours, and his limbs sockets cracked many times, a few very loudly. He then dashed off nearly running into a few people. He stoped when he nearly flew right by Francis. His limb's sockets cracked again like ealier, and he was standing on two feet once more. "What's that booke you have there?" He asked as he tried to look at it's pages.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943607
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:32 am

Cindy scratched the back of her head when Hakai fled from her presence. "Was it something I said?" she asked, completely oblivious to the fact that Hakai was spooked by her shapeshifting abilities.

Demon was a little nervous with all these people around him. However he did his best to quell his tail. no need for Ankh to see him trembling...He saw Yio fall flat on her face and he used his tail to gently lift her back to her feet. "Hey, you all right? you need to be careful. Keep falling like that and you'll mess up that pretty face of yours..." He said.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751923
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:34 am

Extraxi laughed, fixing his belt. "Makes it sound like you got a good, heart-felt rivalry with that captain. And the navy is sure not going to like the trouble the porters are causing down there." Menroe climbed up on the railing to get a better view, the man, holding her with one arm as she stumbled and almost slipped off. "Something about fish." "You want the navy to take care of it, or you going to go do something." She climbed down. "It is the navy's job..but they will arrest almost anyone that doesn't go by their rules, even for something innocent." She felt a bag of rupees in her hand and he stroked his beard, saying nothing and looked the opposite direction. She started to run off but slide to a stop and turned back. "Thank you for the story. If your not busy, can you stay there so I can hear more about the ship please? If not, then sorry for wasting your time." She crossed her arm and bowed before turning to run off agian.

Menroe made her way through the crowd, hearing the commotion but as she approached the empty center, got an elbow in her face when a dark haired man pulled back his knife from the freshly cut fish head. "Ow. Shit!" She covered her eye a while tugging on a person's shirt, "What's going on?" "A disgrace." "Some trouble maker yall going there and damaging yall rito's merchandise and refusing to pay it that he is." "Here come the Naval Dogs now." Another replayed. Menroe, moved past the guy, which for a second she was surprised to see a guy as short as she was but now wasn't the time to be excited for it. "Eww fish." The three officer's broke to the center and Menroe remember a trick that Flamma had taught her. Hopefully, her acting was better then her flying.

She, took the guy's arm that had the knife in it, "I was looking for you silly. I told you I would pay if you would prepare the dinner." She laughed, holding his arm like he was her lover or something. "I'm sorry about him. He always wants the best and tends to get mad when I don't let him do things himself. Always wanting whats best for our dates. Over 200? Well, I got this to cover it." Dropping a bag of almost 1000 rupees that her and her Dad had collected from the caverns. She lowered his knife and kept smiling, "Hurry and get what you need silly. I'm hungry." She gripped slightly tighter on his arm as the gaurds slightly backed off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:37 am

It had been a while out on sea, and the two finally reached Windfall. They got out of their boat, and stretched, getting their tails and backs UN-stiffened from the LONG ride. Deneb looked around. "Reggyyyy..." She sighed. "I think people are in the cafe for lunch..." She could see the cafe was jam-packed. Both hers and Regulus' stomachs growled.
"I'm hungry for a fish!!" They said in unison.

Last edited by Deku Link on Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1588939
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 4 K48fh3123770/123770The Grand Sea - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:04 am

Rozo shrugged, he needed to get his work done, so waiting around wasn't the best idea. He gave a low bow to the red haired man who reminded him to much of the Captain, and went on his way. Now! Where to find sail repair thread?

Rico had to doubletake when she saw a girl grab Ryo by the arm the way she did, "Wait what?"
Ramaru smirked, "Well well! Now why would he go and keep such a cute secret hidden from us!"
Rico rubbed her head, "Well I mean, if you're into that kind of girl I guess."

Ryo...wasn't sure what to think. But when he saw the fat bag of rupees hit the desk and the Navymen slowly start to back away, he certainly wasn't going to complain! "Right then!"
He put away his knife and grabbed the headless Marlin and two Yellow Tail Snappers, "I'll have to clean these filthy fish from the inside out before they're any worth eating!" He grabbed the Rupee bag and made the appropriate transaction, as much as he didn't want to.
"Come along dear, we don't want these to spoil any more than they already have!" he and the young woman walked down the dock some way before they finally broke formation.
"You know, I didn't need to be saved like that. I mean, don't get me wrong. It was very sweet of you to do so! But I CAN fight my own battles!" he handed her back the rupee back along with one of the Snappers which she didn't seem to thrilled to accept. "You wouldn't mind if I asked your name would you?"

Francis pulled his book away and held it high above Arch's head, trying to avoid tears, "This is my own personal Tome on Beasts and Demons. I've been seeing more and more of them on the ocean as of late. Any that aren't in its pages, I personally add myself. And I'd rather not have my work damaged by one of it's subjects."
And lowered the book and opened it to a specific page, "See, a section just for Kistune such as you and your brother. I've been adding notes on the side, but the cat child across the way puzzles me as no such category exists for him. And more troubling still....the Imp beside him...Such a creature shouldn't exist in this world..."
He slammed his book shut right in Arch's face, "But it is none of my concern. I'm going back to the boat to wait for the others."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799486
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 4 K48fh33200/3200The Grand Sea - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:18 am

Menroe blushed in frustration, "I could tell. But you defending yourself would have just causing more trouble for the other people and that merchant. You would have fought back and then the navy would have completely intervened then that would just cause trouble when you escaped." She forced the fish back into his grip. "I'm sorry for helping you out then! Why do I listen to my Dad half the time. I try to do something right and just.." She folded her arms, biting her bottom lip, trying not to cry. "Menroe Skabn. If it even matters."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:37 am

Arch flinched at the book being slammed shut in his face. "You didn't have to be so mean!" Arch yelled as he ran off as tears started to come to his eyes.

Dusk could hear Arch coming, and when he got there, he turned one eye to face his brother, and the on the on the book. "What is it this time? You fall over again?" He said with a blunt mannor.

"N-n-n-no!" Arch said as he wiped some of the tears from his eyes. "I-i-it was the green haired guy with the glasses from the ship! H-h-he was mean to me!" He added.

"Still can't fight your own battles..." Dusk mumbled as he rose to his feet. "Now where is that pretty boy?" He added as he marked the page he was on and closed it.

"He said he was coming over here, but I ran here, so I got here first. He should be coming down any second." Arch said as he hid behind his somewhat aggitated brother.

Dusk walked down the dock a little bit with Arch breathing down his neck behind him. He saw Francis after walking about a yard or two. "Hey! Pretty boy!" He hollered at Francis. He positioned his hand with his pinkie, ring, and middle finger curled agenst his palm. His pointer finger pointed at the ground just infront of Francis, and his thumb bent oddly. A soft boom was heard at the docks, Dusk's forearm had gone from pointing towerds Francis to pointing at the sky.

Arch had ducked behind Dusk after being startled once more by his brother's sneakiest trick.

"I heard you were being mean to my brother." Dusk said. "I know he may be a pain sometimes, but you don't need to send him crying to me. I get eanough of it when we spar, and he's always been like this. Always a softey, and often seen as the younger one of the two of us." He added. "That was my one and only warning for you. Next time, my gun hand will be landing it's mark." He said before pointing out that a a peice of the wood had been blown clean off.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943607
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:54 pm

As Dimetri waited for a reply, he heard the Navy get into another commotion. Sebbastian's voice came over the close network. "Yeah, sorry that was our fault." "What did you do?" Diemtri replied.

15 minutes eariler.......

Cornelia, Asia, and Sebbastian walked down the sidewalk that gave a great veiw to the ocean. They were looking for a storyteller to tell then more about the haunted ilse when a small boy came into veiw. He had a long line coming down into the bay. He pulled it back up and had a gold box hanging there. He was excited, of course, until the Navy came.
The navy men wanted the box, but the boy refused. "Shouldn't we help him?" Cornelia asked. That's when the Navy started beating him. In what seemed like a slipt second, the navy men were falling down dead with slits in their throats.
"Asia!" Sebbastian growled. By then more navy men came and they wre force to run.

Now....

"It was just a big misunderstanding," Sebbastin replied. Dimetri sighed. "Alright, escape plan E and be sure you don't kill anyone."
Dimetri excused himself from Bellmun. He dashed over to where Ankh was. He scoped him off the ground, and began carrying him to where they need to be.
~

"Escape plan E," Sebbastian told the girls. They were still running fast, feet pounding on the pavement. They made a left to where Menroe and Ryo were. From the ally, Dimetri pushed Ankh into Asia's grip, telling him that it was just an act. Asia grabed Ankh and held a dull knife to his throat. She did it in a way that Ankh could tell that it wouldn't hurt him. "Don't move our the kid gets it," she growled.
"No worry it's just an act." Dimetri whispered into Ryo and Menroe's ears. "But I must say, I didn't epect one of our bystanders to be a member of the Romance Dawn."
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677075
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Dusk and Arch's ears twitched.

"Looks like they caught up to us..." Dusk mumbled.

"And as always, he's gotta show these humans who's boss." Arch said before putting on a proud smile.

Then just about one minute later, a blizzard had slammed onto dragoon roost. Snow and hail was flying everywhere, knoking all those who have a hard time balancing right off their feet.

"Ah ha ha ha ha!" A voice echoed before floating just above the center of the island a figure appeared with another figure cuddling him.

"Nova, do you think they may be here?" The other figure said as she continued to cuddle with him.

"I do belive they are Satori. Their scent lead strait here." Nova said.
He then summoned many whisps that flew all over the island. "People of dragoon roost! You may remember me, or you may not. It doesn't make a difference, but eather way, you will be complying." He hollered.

Some naval officers had started to approach him to take him into custody.

Nova had drawn some needles from his waist and threw them at the naval offiicers to show he was in control. "Satori, you go check the docks. I'll stay here and get some information out of these mortals." He said before he gave her a kiss on her forehead and flew off.

"All right dear." Satori said as she flew off towerds the docks. When she had gotten there she had seen Francis standing their with her kids jsut a few yards away.

"Mommy!" Arch shouted before jumping right over Dusk's head and nearly knoking Francis over when he ran by, and he had jumped right into Satori's arms.

Satori spun around right after she caught Arch. "Arch, it's good to see you! I hope you weren't too worried over the past year." She said.
"Dusk, come on, you're father's looking for you." She added before she put Arch down and flew off as they followed behind her.

Nova had flew right over a majority of the island. He flew down and interigated some civilians that knew nothing, and had taken down a few more naval officers. "Tch... I know they're here." He said before he flew towerds the docks.

Satori had calmmed the blizzard and snow an hail stoped and let the sun shine once more. "Dear! Over here!" She called. "I've found them!" She added.

Nova had flown strait over. "Good, now tell me Dusk, have you and Arch been taking care of yourselves?" He asked.

"We didn't have much of a choice." Dusk said. "And we've gotten tougher because of it." He added with a smirk on his face.

"Is that so? Well perhaps you'd liek to show me what a year's worth of training has done for you." Nova said. "But here isn't the place. They're navy men crawling all over the island." He added.

"Their's a ship I was sitting at that had no officers at it, so we can talk there." Dusk said before he took the lead. When they reached Francis, Dusk had pushed him off the docks and kept walking.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943607
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:51 pm

Ankh lowered his ears. "I don't like being woman-handled." He growled
slightly. It was an act, but he didn't like being used at all.

Extraxi rubbed his temples, "Manipulating nature for your own deals. If
we are better then humans, we should protect them.Not to mention someone
that just throws around a lot of power doesn't deserve to be listened
to." He sighed and shrugged his shoulders, "A troll like that doesn't
even deserve my time. Better go find Menroe." He said to himself.

Menroe rubbed her arms as it suddenly got cold. "This is bullshit. Hey!
Stop causing trouble and go off and do something before you get someone
killed!" Menroe yelled towards the source of the magic. "Jerk." She
complained. "I'm starting to think there are no decent people in this
world. What was Dad thinking."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:54 pm

When Demon noticed that Ankh was gone, he instantly started sniffing the air trying to pick up his scent. His tail started to flick around angrily when he couldn't find one. There were too many smells in the port...too much commotion. He was about to run off somewhere when he heard Fairy's seductive purr in his head.

"Not now Fairy, Ankh is gone and I need to find him!" Demon yelled mentally, not happy with his fairy companion trying to rouse emotions from him now. Fairy laughed.

"Demon, take a moment to clear your head. Ankh was all over your hands before, remember? He even played around with your bellybutton. His scent is all over your hands, your stomach, your tail, your pants...Take a moment to sniff one." She said, still purring in his mind. Demon was a little embarrassed. In his moment of panic, he had completely forgotten all the physical contact he had with Ankh.

"Thank you Fairy." Demon said sheepishly.

"That's what I'm here for." Fairy replied with a mocking tone of voice. Demon held his hands to his nose and was able to get two clear scents. He sniffed the air and could faintly smell Ankh. Without saying a word to anyone else, he sped off in the direction his nose was telling him to go. Soon he caught up with the people that had taken his new best friend. When he saw that there was a knife held to Ankh's throat, Demon ate a shadow and spat it out like a bullet at the knife. It was jolted out of Asia's hand and it fell to the floor.

"I suggest you let him go before I decide to actually fight you." Demon said angrily. He was cracking his knuckles, expecting a fight from them all. "Or else..." He melted into a shadow and reappeared right behind Demetri, wrapping his tail loosely around Demetri's neck and pointing the sharp part at his temple. "...He gets it. And I don't mess around." Demon said, with a clear seriousness in his voice. Demon grabbed Demetri's arms and held them, positioning his long, sharpened fingernails just so, that if Demetri tried to move them, he would tear up his arms.

"And you," He said to Demetri, "you try to kick me or run or do anything funny, I'll make sure you regret it." He tapped the sharp end of his tail on Demetri's temple lightly, but it showed how serious Demon actually was.

"Jeez Demon, laying it on a little much there? I sure hope you don't scare your new friend." Fairy squeaked. She knew that this was not as serious as Demon could get; she could tell that he was holding back so he wouldn't scare Ankh. "And if you do, you have some explaining to do." Demon still fixed his ice blue eyes on Asia, who was still holding Ankh.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751923
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:04 pm

"Neyh. Demon. Demetri's my friend! Please let me go Asia." He said, but when the grip didn't loosen, he shoved his Ankh between the knife and his throat, squirming free and grabbed the part of Demon's tail that wasn't sharp, "It's ok. I'm traveling with them so. Damn, it looks small but his tail muscles are strong..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:12 pm

Demon uncoiled his tail from around Demetri's neck, and let him go slowly. "Ankh, but they kidnapped you! Just what the hell was this all about?" He asked with a low voice. He heard Fairy snap her fingers.

"Hey. Don't raise your voice to him. That's no way to treat a new friend." She said. Demon made a mental note.

"Listen, I'm sorry, but I told you that I would protect you and I guess now that you can tell that I wasn't kidding. Besides, what good am I if I don't keep my promise?" Demon asked with a big smile. "So what do you say you come with me and we go look around? This is my first time in a port so. I don't want to get lost." He put his hand on Ankh's shoulder.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751923
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Dimetri whistled. "Wow this group is rather impressive. Tell me-Demon was it?- how many people of your race can eat shadows?" Cornelia rolled her eyes and smackedhim across the head. "Dimetri! Don't you have some explainging to do?"
Dimetri straightened himself out. "Yes of course," He said. Changing his demeanor he glared at his crew. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU KILL SOMEONE?!?!?!??!"
"I never said that we killed someone!" yelled Sebbastian.
"WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU DO?"
"They were beating a little kid!" growled Asia
"Oh in that case, your good."
They groaned.Cornelia smacked him again. "What I meant was that you need to explain to theses innocent people, especially Ankh, what the hell is going on."
Dimetri sighed. "Well they don't seem like people who would actually care."
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677075
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:09 pm

Demon blinked at Demetri's odd question. "I'm-" He started, cutting himself off intentionally. He had to think for a moment. "Well, I'm the only person of my race that lives where I do." he said, scratching the back of his head, in between his horns. "...Come to think of it, the only other demons I've seen in my life are the Demon Lord Gax, Yio, and Eclipse...Huh. I guess there aren't too many of us in the world." He said, looking up in the sky. Demetri's question got him wondering just how many other demons there were in the endless expanses of the world, and even the other planes of existence.

"Keep thinking those thoughts and you'll get sentimental." Fairy said. "You know it's damaging to the ashes if you cry. Wipe those tears before I have to take you back to Oasis." She said dryly. Demon rubbed his eyes, making sure he kept any tears from showing up. "Make sure you don't get tears on those ashes...Water is fine, but tears are different. Honestly Demon, where would you be if I wasn't here? you'd probably be a smoldering pile of ashes somewhere."

"you don't help sometimes Fairy." Demon mentally replied. "you know that it's an imperfection, so shut up." Fairy said nothing after that.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751923
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:10 pm

Ankh lowered his ears, rubbing his head nervously, "It's ok. I just don't like being used. But I still want to go find that treasure with you guys. It might be fun..plus..I could use some of the money." Then the gaurdian turned to Demon, "But I want to hang out with Demon too. Are we leaving soon then? Maybe you can come with us. Aww, but your with those girls. Maybe they can come too? Or would that get in your way Demetri. I wish I had more time to spend here. Man, I'm starting to get hungry now."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:57 pm

A shadow opened up next to Demon and Yio and Eclipse rosed out of it.

Oh Demon when you grabbed that blond haired human like that, it was so awesome!” Eclipse said with a smile on her face and her tail moved from side to side.

Y-yeah...” Yio said while holding her hands under her chin, blushing. “He thinks I have a pretty face...” She thought.

Eclipse turned to Ankh. “Hey, are you alright? I mean, those people just snatched you from out of the blue.” She said.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521466
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:44 am

Bellamy and Rozo were already waiting at the other shore boat that Xander had taken earlier. It was originally thier plan to let him go ahead and land on the West side of the island so that the boat he used could act as an extra escape point should things get hectic. But none of them really thought they'd have to use it!

Hakai had just made it there himself when Francis appeared gripping the Yellow Cane that he had hidden in his robe.
"Whatchu doin with that Franny?" Hakai laughed with a curious face.
"Falling up." he mumbled with a scowl as he passed Hakai and stepped into the boat.
Rozo spoke up as he pulled on a paddle, "Looks like some one's having a bad day."
Hakai itched his head, "So wait, did you like trip or something?"
Francis put away the staff as he pulled back out his book, "I was pushed. And had I not reversed my inertia in time, all my fresh work would have been destroyed by the dock's waters."
Hakai just tilted his head, "Ouch."

Ramaru and Rico had just reached the boat themselves.
"Sorry guys, looks like the map was a false lead." Rico sighed with her signiture smile of uncertainty.
Ramaru pointed out the bright side as always, "But we did get all our supplies restocked, so the trip to Yolk Island should be nice and smooth."
Bellamy perked up and asked as everyone boarded, "Hey...where's the Ryo-Sama?"
Suddenly! A loud roar echoed across the island! The whole crew looked up, where they saw a red haired man standing on one of the nearby cliffs, "Don't worry about him, he's with my daughter. And I'm pretty sure she caught that message as well as I did. A god's wrath has been called down." (It's cool, Menz said I could make him say that. :3)

"GRRRRROOOOOAAAAWWWWWRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Even as the hail calmed, a very powerful Sky God spoke. And his words were clearly those of discontent.
The mountain began to rumble as the angered Dragon God's wings began to flap. The Rito folk understood his meaning and were quick to fly into their mountain carved homes which gave them refuge. But the port and its other goers were quickly exposed to the Dragon's wrath as the force of his wings created hurricane like winds destroying nearly everything on the East Side of the Island.
As luck would have it, Valoo was growing tired of all the crime and trouble this port had brought to his domain. And that blizzard wrought by visiting hands had crossed the line. He deemed the Navy built port and it's greedy visitors unfit to stay upon his island. Civilian or Pirate, only those who could survive his storm were allowed there.

"Shiiiiitake...." Ryo became uneasy when the quick snow storm started, already uncertain at what he saw with the "fake" hold up of the guy with the cat ears. But when he heard the massive roar ring out and the entire port fall silent, he knew the crew would be taking the 'other' boat.
The odd thing is, even when the Rito flipped out and all flew up into their homes, no one moved until the winds began to pick up. By which time, anarchy and chaos was inevitable. Very few were smart enough to start escaping during the silence before the winds. Ryo WASN'T one of them! The girl had began to panic when she heard the roar and tried to warn him, if only he had listened!

VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!
The winds descended upon the port with only the Roar as a warning.
Anything that wasn't heavier than 100 lbs was instantly blown out to sea!
"COME ON!" he dragged the young woman through the debris as wooden planks began to be pulled up from behind him. If she did have any unique abilites that could be usefull right now, he didn't give her the chance to use them! "WE HAVE ANOTHER BOAT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ISLAND!"
Papers and crates were flying everywhere. Entire ships were being pulled from dock. The docks themSELVES were being pulled from dock!
Ryo jumped over the brick wall that seperated the port from the rest of the island, pulling the woman with him. As they tumbled down the cliff onto the south shore, it couldn't help but be noticed... Strangly enough, the wind didn't blow here. Only on the port did it descend. Looking back from the untouched southern shore of the island, it was almost beautiful it was so scary. All the sounds and screams were locked in the wind tunnel of Valoo's wings. No sound but a howling wind could be heard despite the clear scene of destruction that unraveled before them.

Ryo bowed his head for a moment in respects to those who were still trapped there... Hopefully others had made their way out...

(That's right! Since Nova had to go all godmod! A REAL god had to step in! You don't go bringing Ice storms to a Volcano dwelling Dragon's home! But on a side note, this is quite perfect! I get to throw my first curb ball, you guys get to show off you ninja skills a little, AND our characters are already having a huge impact on the world we've set them in! A very promising first stop! So the question is....how did YOUR characters escape the malestrom?) (Oh... and Nova... if you honestly try taking on Valoo, you're not going to win. Just...don't even try. >_>)
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799486
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:01 am

Deneb had caught the snow on the horizon. She stared at it in amazement and awe. Then her face turned from that of a happy one to one filled with horror as she saw the dragon descend and unleash a fiery hell upon the island. As the winds obviously kicked up on the island, she screeched. "AAAAAAAAUGH~!!! REGGY!!! REGGGYYYYY!!!" Her screams echoed through the island.

Reg heard his sister loud and clear in the cafe, and he sighed. "What does SHE want?" He was chugging down another refreshment while attempting to show off. Soon. He heard the door downstairs SLAM again the wall.

"REGGY!!" The voice had grown. Soon, he saw his sister fly up the stairs.

"What is it, Deneb," Reg growled.

"Reggy, something horrible happened! A dragon just fired up his island East of here!" She shrieked. "I think people may be hurt!!"

"Look, this place seems like a contest of FREAKS, and us pirates in here are the only normal people. What are we supposed to do, fire our slingshots at it?"

"Reggy, we gotta go sail to that island and help!!"

"Not if you just told me there's a big fire there! Uh uh! That damned boat ain't leaving that dock if we're gettin' ourselves KILLED!"

"BUT REGGY!! IT'S MY BOAT, TOO!!"

Regulus looked around and his cheeks turned red as some other pirates around him mumbled. His boat didn't even have a captain.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1588939
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 4 K48fh3123770/123770The Grand Sea - Page 4 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:22 am

Menroe staird blankly up towards the sky. "I know that sound. It's their dragon god. If I went up to talk to him maybe. No. I didn't understand him at all." She stepped back slightly, bumping into Ryo. "I hope..Dad.." She chuckled, obvious not from amusment, but as a slight worried. She noticed the chef walking towards the West side and she chased after him, "Thank you. I'm sorry for yelling at you. You reminded me of my step-brother a moment and I reacted." She twiddled her hair in her hand nervously. "He's stronger then that soo.." "That would be a situation where your magic would be allowed." her head snapped up seeing the guy. "Dad!" Her wings formed and she flew up quickly, hugging him, afraid he would blow away, although there was no wind. "See! This is why you can't block my magic." "You worried about me?" "No! I knew you would be fine!..If we were at home." He rubbed her head, saluting Ryo with his free hand, "Thanks for watching her. I knew you were a good man."

Ankh dragged himself from the water and hid under the dock planks. "WATER?! WIND! THIS VACATION SUCKS!" He meowed, having turned back into a cat. A soaking white cat. He walked over to a support beam and laid down beside it, listening to the noises above and wanting to go home. He'd never been in a blizzard before although it snowed all the time at home, and this was NOT how he wanted to spend one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next