Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grand Sea

+6
Mario
Black-Wolf
MidnasWolf
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Nova
Link64
10 posters

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Grand Sea - Page 5 Empty Re: The Grand Sea

Post by Link64 Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:16 am

(This post is mainly for Menz and Deku, for the rest who haven't posted yet, the winds are still going on for you! I wanna see how you guys get out of this! Ryo and Menroe fought their way out, and Ankh is hiding under the docks hoping they hold! And you?)

The news of the Port's destruction was quick to travel considering it was on the island of the Rito.

"GONE! It's all gone! The whole East side of the island!" cries of desperation were heard in the streets of Windfall.
"SQUAWK!" a tired out Rito bursted into the Windfall Café and cried out to all its goers, "Lord Valoo has destroyed the Dragon Roost Port!"

Else where in the Tower of Retribution.
"Only the port though sir! Everything else on the island remains untouched!" a Rito clothed in Navy garb spoke with his hand raised in salute. The room he was in was massive, once the home of a mighty guardian named Gohdan, it was now the home of an even mightier guardian. The Fleet Admiral, who sat at a large desk at the far end of the room, having a massive 3D grided map of the Grand Sea placed in the middle of it. The Rito spoke on the other end near the door.
The Fleet Admiral nodded. The Rito scout responded, "Yes sir! I'll alert the Captain of the Orthos immediatly!"
And as quickly as he said it, the Rito scout was flying down the stair case.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 796586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 5 K48fh33200/3200The Grand Sea - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:08 am

(You basicly turned that 'negitive' into a positive 64. See guys? I may look like I'm going overboard with things, but they do work out like this if figured out, no? Besides, who doesn't love whatching Valoo do stuff since he doesn't do much in-game? :3)

Dusk and Arch were blown off their feet, while Satori and Nova's were slowly slipping, and they evenchualy got blown away too.

Dusk didn't know how to swim, so he was spalshing everywhere before he fell under. "What a lousy way to die... though I figured my old man would cause it." He thought to himself as he whatched the surface get farther and farther away.

Arch, unlike Dusk, knew how to swim, and was looking everywhere for Dusk while he kept himself above water. He Noticed some bubbles atop some of the small waves. "Damn it! I really should've taught him how to swim." He though before he took in a deep breath, and dove underwater. Hesaw Dusk about 30 feet down with his eyes closed, and without a second thought, he swam right after him as fast as he could, and brought him to the surface. Whne they reached the surface, interia, and momemtum made Arch jump out of the water, and he landed a flying kick into his father's face.

Nova, who was once standing on a spirit with Satori next to him, went flipping and flying backwerds. He had than swam back to his perch afterwerds. "That was a well aimed kick. Good work!" He said.

"Dad, go back to your grave where you belong!" Arch shouted before he summoned whisps that make a jumping path back to, and around Dragoon roost. "How can you possibly care about being kicked in the face over my brother!?" He added as he started leaping from whisp to whisp.

"Arch, wait!" Nova said, when he knew he probubly wouldn't get an answer. "Satori, tell me you at least underst-" He added before being cut off.

Satori had given Nova three hard slaps across the face. "I'm sorry, but you've pushed it a little to far this time. We finaly find our kids and you nearly drown one of them. If we weren't dead, I'd think about filing divorce papers." She said. "Now you sit here and think about what you've done, and I'll go make sure they're all right." She added before she flew off chasing after Arch.

Arch path was quite obious! He was heading for the Romance Dawn since he figured they're eldest member might know something about Dusk's condition. "Just hand on a little more, we're almost there." He thought to himself. Once he got there, he set Dusk on the deck, and called for Doc Vann as loud as he could while he worked on trying to get some of the water out of Dusk's airways.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1940707
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 5 K48fh316690/16690The Grand Sea - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:53 am

Demon wasn't scared of the giant dragon rampaging around, but he was concerned for the others. He grabbed Eclipse and Yio and held them closer to him so they wouldn't get swept away from the winds. The shadows underneath them started to swirl around, and then they started to rise from the ground. Eclipse and Yio both could see that demon was straining himself...trying to do something.

"Solid Shadow!" Demon yelled, and all the shadows in the immediate area formed a giant dome around everyone, including Ankh and those who tried to kidnap him earlier. When the dome was created, they were cut off from the strong winds. Demon let go of the two girls as he took a moment to breathe.

"Honestly Demon, how in the world do you do these things and not expect to get tired afterward?" Fairy chirped in his head. "That was a masterful execution of the Solid Shadow, but you're supposed to make a small, human-shaped figure out of it. Anything bigger and you almost break your limit." She harped. Demon didn't want to hear it right now. In order to make such a large Solid shadow, he had to use as many shadows he could. He even had to use the shadows he ate earlier in order to do it.

As a result, he was exceedingly tired. He sat down on the ground and started breathing heavily.

"Demon, drop the shield. you're stretching the limits of your technique too far. Keep it up and you're going to go unconscious." Fairy said, concerned.

"Fairy, be quiet. I'm trying to concentrate..." Demon mentally replied. He sounded like he was straining every muscle in his body in order to keep the shield up until the winds died down. Fairy said nothing.

Cindy braced herself against the winds with it hit, but she continued to slide backwards. "It's no use...I'm not heavy enough!" she thought to herself as she kept sliding back. There were confused navy officers running around and even getting swept around by the wind, but Cindy had no choice. Her entire body turned to the silver liquid, but none of it was blown away by the wind. Her body got shorter, then rounder, and then it became jagged. When the silver color faded away, she had turned into a boulder, and a heavy one at that. The winds wouldn't bother her anymore.

Of course, some navy officers had seen Cindy transform. They rushed over to her and actually hid behind her, since she had enough surface area to shield at least two people.

"Listen. You don't shapeshift and run away from us, and we'll overlook this entire thing, ok?" one of them said. Cindy said nothing to them, because she didn't have a mouth to speak from at the moment. But to show that she wasn't going anywhere, a part of the boulder turned silver and took a form. When the silver color faded, there was a shape in the boulder that looked exactly like a thumbs-up. The two navymen chuckled to themselves, amused by Cindy's reply.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749023
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 5 K48fh3100/100The Grand Sea - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:56 pm

The was resting team of the Orthros fleet was now in a scramble, moving about the tower and working their way onto the ship. The captian stood by the wheel of the ship, ready to take off soon. " Commander Letra." The two blonds reported behind him, saluting and lowering their hands. "You heard." "Affirmative." "The crew is ready to head off." The woman replayed as the sails readied themselves and slowly began to pull from the dock. Tetrin nodded, talking to the Rito, getting the information from the source himself before running and catching the anchor of the ship as it pulled from port, climbing up. "Captian?! Orders!" A sailor asked. He chewed some tobacco a bit and spit it over the side, "Set destination for Dragon Roost!" "Yes Sir!"

Tetrin and Letra walked about the ship, ordering the jobs to get the ship ready for the trip. It was always the most hetic time, setting sail and then landing. "The Rito says the Valoo rarely looses his temper." She said. "The pirates are going to far on port for him to intervene." "I hope everyone is alright." She said as he tapped the bottom of his cigarette carton. "Captian wants us to go straight to the source." "The Rito Cheiftian. It has been a long time. My achient tongue isn't that good anymore." Letra pointed out as the cancer stick lite up. "They had their chance for order already. Today, Dragon Roost will become Navy territory." He said, narrowing his eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Deneb gasped, and she darted out, and began heading for the boat.

"NO YOU DON'T!!!" Regulus shouted as he chased his sister. He jumped into the boat just in time as she got it sailing for Dragon Roost. Guess it was better than drinking rum all night...
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1586039
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 5 K48fh3123770/123770The Grand Sea - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:37 pm

When Demon let go of Eclipse and Yio they looked at the dome he created in awe.
Wow...that was so awesome!” Eclipse said. “I can't do anything like this.” She added.

Yio notice Demon sitting on the ground and started to breath hard.
Demon! Are...are you alright?” She asked while she knelt down next to him. She sounded a little scared.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518566
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:36 pm

Demon started to breathe even harder when Yio talked to him. "I'm fine..." He took a heavy breath. "I just need to concentrate..." another breath. "Until the wind goes away..." More breathing.

"Demon, knock it off! If you keep going you're going to pass out!" Fairy yelled. There was a sense of urgency in her voice.

"NOT UNTIL THE WINDS DIE DOWN!" Demon yelled out loud, but it was too little, too late. Demon had exhausted all of his energy reserves. His eyes got a little glassy and they closed slowly. He fell backwards and the Solid Shadow dome that was protecting them all faded away, but the winds had stopped anyway. Demon just laid there, passed out.

"you-" fairy cut herself off before she said something she would regret later. she sighed. "Fine. I'll take over for a while..."

Everyone watched as Demon's body was engulfed in a white light. Even though he was out cold a second ago, he got up and stood there, unmoving. His long tail started to get shorter and shorter, until there was no evidence of him ever having a tail at all. What looked like wings grew rapidly out of his back. Then he started to get shorter...much shorter, until he was six inches tall. when the bright light faded, Demon was completely gone!

In his place was a little fairy wearing nearly nothing at all. She was blown around a little by what was left of the winds, but she quickly regained her place. She said absolutely nothing as she saw everyone's jaw drop to the floor. She was going to like messing with these guys...
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Bellamy clinched tightly onto the oar in his hand, "Ya think...we should go back and check on everyone?"
Ramaru jumped into the boat with a flip, "Fraid not Bellz, it'll be a matter of hours before more Navy ships make their way here."
Rozo added on as he sat down ready to paddle, "And guess who'd be blamed if they caught us hangin around here."
Rico nodded with a worried face, "Ya...guess you're right. I hope there weren't to many casualties..."
Not even Hakai had much to say considering the situation.
Ryo bowed deeply to the purple haired girl, "Thank you for all your help. If there's anything I can do to repay this debt, please don't hesitate to ask."
They all sat down with their supplies strapped up, prepared to shove off to the ship that was now clearly visable. The ship that had been hidding in the shadow of the island the whole time.

"Oh my oh my, how on earth did you children end up in such sorry condition so quickly? Did it have anything to do with that vicious roar Lord Valoo gave? He seemed upset about something!" Doc waved the two children into his "office/room" where all sorts of charts and labeled bottles were hanging up. Most of the cuts and bruises were minor, but any cut exposed to sea water can contract Salt Worms. A form of infection that almost always leads to amputation. And the only way to clean the wound is a powerful antiseptic that burned terribly on open cuts. But it was all done in a matter of minutes, despite the Dusk coming out looking like a mummy an account of all his gashes.

The ending result of Valoo's wrath was both horrid and relieving. All but half of one or two docks had been blown clear out to sea. Most of the shacks and shantys the merchants and traders were using were all but completely gone. And the port harbor itself was littered with what remainded of the boats that once docked there. But oddly enough, there were relatively few casualties. Even those who couldn't swim were quickly saved thanks to a floating board or two. The fact that so many survived was astounding. But they got the message, most of them were histerical and fighting to get off the island. While those who were smart waited for the Navy, of who the few surviving ships in the port belonged to. Others were desperate and began building rafts from broken docks. Never had the island seen such destruction. Nor had it so many blessings to count.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 796586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 5 K48fh33200/3200The Grand Sea - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Yio, with tears in her eyes after Demon fainted, was going to try to get him to come to when Fairy took over.

Yio stared at the fairy with a shocked facial expression she stood up and backed away from her as if she was some kind of monster and wiped the tears away from her eyes.
W-what...how...how...” Yio said, she had no idea what to say. “W-what happened to Demon? Who...who are you?”

Eclipse said nothing and just stared at the fairy with wide eyes and looking very shocked and confused, her mouth hanging open.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Ankh shook himself, crawling up on the port. "Nhyy." He licked his paws
and started running through the ravaged remains of the port. "Demetri?!
Demon?!" He kept running and bumped into the leg's on Eclipse. "Hey
your! And your her friend. Where's Demon? Why are you crying. Oh no."

Menroe's wings started flapping rapidly, "That's! Then your?! Can I see your captain?! I want to..uhh." She started to grow red in frustration. "I want to..I was wondering I could come along on your ship..but I want to find out if the stories are true first. But...hmm.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Dusk regained conchinus. "Where am I?" He asked before he remembered his near death expierence. "And more importantly, where is our irrisponcable old man that got me into this mess!?" He hollered.

"He's still back where we landed, but he's probubly on his way here now." Arch said. "But you can't go running off and fighting him in your current stage. Wait till the bandages come off." He added.

"And exactly how long will that be?" Dusk asked as he moved his one eye to look towerds Giovonni.

"I'm not sure, but I have to let mom and dad know you're all right." Arch said before exiting the room.

Satori had landed on the deck jsut as Arch was coming from the doorway. "Well? How is he?" She asked.

Arch has pulled a feathery fan from his pocket and opened it about 1/4th of teh way. "He'll be fine, but he looks like a mummy." He said before he moved the fan over his mouth and laughed.

"That's good." Satori replied. "You're father will probubly be here soon, but try not to start something with him." She added.

"Dusk WILL start something with him once he's free from those bandadges, but I'm not sure how long it'll take for that to happen." Arch said as he lowered his fan. "But I have a reason to put him back in his grave." He added as he ran his free hand through the front of his hair as if making it look a little more like a pretty boy's.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1940707
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 5 K48fh316690/16690The Grand Sea - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:38 pm

Fairy giggled. "Well Demon used up all of his energy. I told him not to,
but he didn't listen so now he's out of commission for a while." she
flew slowly around. "so get used to it. My name's Fairy, the ever so
trusted adviser to Demon.Joined for life and yadda yadda yadda. Honestly, I hate giving this speech every time Demon and I trade places. Do you know how many times I've had to tell people that we're two different people sharing the same body?" She started to fly around erratically. "It's so annoying! Can't people give it a rest already? Jeez."

"Fairy, shut up. As soon as I'm feeling better, I'm going to switch." Demon said to Fairy in her head. Fairy smiled.

"don't worry demon, I'll take care of all of them while you rest!" She said aloud, and then giggled. She saw ankh in his cat form and then started to laugh a little more.

"Fairy, lay one hand on Ankh and I'll revoke a certain privilege you love." Demon said sharply. Fairy said nothing after that.

Cindy waited until the winds died down, turned back, and ran from the navymen. She had to find her friends again.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Eclipse blinked twice after registering what just happened.
...So you and Demon share a body. Yeah, that makes sense.” Eclipse said lifting one eyebrow. Eclipse put her hands on her hips. “And just HOW do you plan to take “care” of us?” She asked her.

Yio said nothing and sat on the ground.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Fairy glared at Eclipse. "We DO. Did you just not see me transform or something?" Fairy angrily scratched her head. "Honestly, I'm fed up with all this. I'm about to get Demon to force-feed himself some shadows so he gets his strength back." She looked around a little. "Gah, why aren't there any attractive men around here? This place is so booooooring." She sat down on Ankh's back. "I'm going insane. I'm in a place with no hot men and I'm going insane."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:08 pm

"So Demon's inside of you?....Meow!!" He shook around rolling over, causing Fairy to fall off and put his paw on her. "Why did you eat Demon! Is he ok?! Tell him he can eat my shadow to get his energy back. I'm not using it!" He pulled back, sitting no his hign legs, licking his wet paw. "I hate water. This vacation blows!" He complained and kept grumbling, licking various part of his tail, paws and wiping his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:11 pm

"Gah! Don't do that to me again!" Fairy shouted. Her sexy aura had completely disappeared and she looked genuinely scared. "And no I didn't eat Demon. Do you honestly think that someone as big as him could fit in my belly? Come on, this is first-grade stuff we're talking about here!" Fairy said, biting her nail. She still looked completely scared.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:16 pm

"I don't know! Do you honestly think cats can turn into humans! for all I know your some sort of she-devil that likes to eat men or something!" Ankh complained, trying not to cry. "Gomendize." He complained, seeing the look of fear on her face. He bit down on her hair slightly, picking her up into standing position and stepping back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Irritated, Eclipse picked up Fairy by her wings and held her so that she could she her face.

Listen you, when I said that you and Demon share a body it wasn't a question.” She said angry tone. “And if you didn't notice, this whole damned place got wrecked by that dragon up there! Of course there aren't any men around here! One; they might be somewhere else on this island, two; they might have been blown out to sea, three; they might be under some debris!!” Eclipse yelled at Fairy, her tail flicking.

And you didn't answer my question, just HOW in god's name do you plan to take 'care' us? You did say aloud that you'll take care of us while Demon rests. And I'm just curious on how you plan to do that. ”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518566
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:20 pm

Fairy turned pale when Eclipse had picked her up. She looked like she was going to faint, herself. "I'm too young to die!" she wailed.

"you're handling this worse than I had expected." Demon said. "Too bad I can't really move right now. I'd help you out."

"I was just joking! Why doesn't anyone believe me..." Fairy whimpered.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:23 pm

Ankh took the Fairy in his hands, having the energy to turn human again. "We're sorry. We are all just freaked about that dragon attack and someone as big as Demon dissapearing before our eyes. I over reacted too. I get really agitated when I fall in water." He took her little hand and shook it slightly, "I'm Ankh. Gomendize agian Fairy."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:49 pm

The two eventually hit the shore of Eastern Dragon Roost and they got out.

"You idiot," Regulus growled. "I was still drinking!"

"Leo said not to get drunk!" Deneb looked around. "Aren't there bird-people here?"

"Rito."

"They might not like us, Reg! I mean, cats eat birds!"

"Ditz."

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1586039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 5 K48fh3123770/123770The Grand Sea - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:57 pm

"Stories?" Rico perked up, "Like what ones?"
"She probably means the raid on Meka Isle." Rozo mused examining his paddle in hand.
"No no, she's talking about the 15 day Sea battle with the Flagship Ramis." Hakai claimed as he placed an oar like he was aiming with a gun.
"What about that run in with the Sea King Maui? That whale was determined to sink us one way or another!" exclaimed Ryo.
Bellamy laughed, "Says the guy who tried to catch him!"

Francis closed his book and spoke up, "Wrong, she's asking about the Captain, and as such is most likely asking about HIS exploits. Which out number most of ours greatly on account of him sea-farring years before most of us."
Rico laughed, "OH! So she wants to know about the time he jumped off a 100 foot cliff and into a jagged reef below!"
Rozo snickered, "Naaaaaw! She obviously wants to hear about the time he swam from Outset clear to Sante Flores!"
Hakai stood up, "Gentlmen Gentlemen! She cleary wants to know about Nibbles!"
At that name Bellamy broke into laughter! "You mean the shark that always follows us!"
Even Francis couldn't help but smile as the whole crew broke into a laughing fit.

Captain Raurumaru stood up trying his hardest to hold back his hardy laugh, "I am Ramaru the Red. Captain of the Romance Dawn, and it is a pleasure to meet both you and your father." He shook the young woman's hands rather roughly, but with a reassuring smile.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 796586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:09 pm

"Wow. Your grip is amazing. Well uhh. I w w." She bit her lip, feeling her voice start to studder, her wings lowered in disappointment before vanishing. "I heard storied about how you've been out number by ships and didn't even blink in fear, or you once wrestled shark with your bare hands. The fact that you travels through a cavern for days without and light..oh wait. That was you Dad." Menroe laughed. "Well uh." Extraxi cleared his throat. "I'll get to it! You know I'm not good talking to older people." She complained.

"I'm sorta here to..train myself in ways that you probably wouldn't understand. And since ther are pirates around everywhere and such I figured the best way to learn would be to get on a crew. The few months we've been here, I heard rumors about The Romance Dawn and thought, that would be the ship for me. I kept thinking, I'll just explain to them that I don't take up much space and it would help me learn leadership over a group of people and not to be so cowardly and well the whole issue with magic." She mumbled the last part. Her poor little face was red in embrassment now, you could bearly make out the marking over her left eye. "Can me and Dad board on your ship. Just for a while! I've heard awesome things about your crew and with all those stories they just blurted out!.."

Ankh's ears twitched and he growled slightly. He set Fairy down and leaned close to the ground, smelling it slightly. "There's another." He took off running and then slide trying to stop but ran into Deneb, falling on his bottom. "Meoow~" His eyes caught site of the lioness tail. "Crystal? No. Your not black." He grabbed it slightly, and tugged gently, starting to purr.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:17 pm

Deneb jumped and let out an "Eep!!" as she turned around curiously. She saw Ankh gently tugging on her tail. "Haaaaaii~~!" She squealed with a "X3" face.

Reg glared at the two, but decided not to intervene. His sis was finally try to befriend someone else and bother them instead of him. He walked around, trying to find some rum in any kind of bottles.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1586039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:34 pm

They began sailing to Dragon Roost. Kryys asked T-kun where they were headed to, since he didn't know.
"We're going to Dragon Roost island, since we've never been there before." T-kun replied.
Kryys's mouth dropped open in dumbfounded shock.
"ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS????" he yelled. T-kun took a step back and held his hands up.
"Whoh there, hold your seahorses there bird kid."
"I WILL NOT HOLD THEM!" Kryys shouted at a frightened T-kun. "I JUST LEFT THE DAMNED PLACE! I TRIED TO GET AWAY FROM ALL OF THAT CRAP!"
"Well it's not up to you-" T-kun started, but Kryys cut him off before he could finish.
"I DON'T CARE! I CAN'T GO BACK, I CAN'T GO-" he began screaming, but suddenly stopped and got a blank expression on his face, then fell over. Espe was standing behind him with a hypodermic needle in his hand.
"You sedated him?" T-kun asked him with a raised eyebrow.
"He was being loud and obnoxious. I couldn't concentrate." Espe said, wiping off the needle and putting it back in the first aid kit.
"Well thanks I guess." T-kun said. Espe nodded without looking up, and T-kun walked back over and continued to sail the ship towards Dragon Roost.

Upon the Orthos, which was sailing quickly to Dragon Roost island, Ivy was thinking thoughts that she probably shouldn't have been thinking. As she assisted the crew with preparations for landing on Dragon Roost, she kept thinking that overtaking the Rito was a bad idea, and that they should be a free people without the navy. These were the first and only "treasonous" thoughts she had ever thought, and she didn't really like it. She would just have to suck it up and deal with it, it seemed.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 857688
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 5 K48fh33175/3200The Grand Sea - Page 5 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next