Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grand Sea

+6
Mario
Black-Wolf
MidnasWolf
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Nova
Link64
10 posters

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Grand Sea Empty The Grand Sea

Post by Link64 Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esd3EcxQho4 (Random Pirate music that just seems to go with everything pirate-y!)

Some tales are to great to simply be told, they have to be seen to be believed...

20 Years of turmoil and unrest...from the rise of the ancient ruins, to the rise of the Grand Sea Navy. From the fall of the sea level, to the fall of the first Pirate Raids. It has all lead to an unsettled peace between those who choose peace and those who choose freedom.
But lately, things have been more tense than usual. There has been a great surplus in the number of Pirates on the sea. Most of them drawn in by the legend of Mirare Isle and its lost ruins. A mythical island that is said to appear and disappear in random places at random times. It almost always fortells trouble or tragedy upon making itself seen, but men break from the shackles of society for the chance to tread about its cursed ruins. Ruins that are said to hold treasures like none other ever seen by man.
On top of this recent rise in Peace Main Piracy, the man who is considered the most powerful Pirate on the sea, Black Low "The Pirate King" has declared a personal vendetta against the Grand Sea Navy, and now seeks its complete destruction, and absolute control over the known ocean. With his constant attacks lately, many other Morgania styled Pirates are finding the Navy in shabby shape and have been quick to take advantage of this. The destruction of the Grand Sea Navy means the beginning of a new era, but as to whether or not that Era is an era of peace or an era of war is yet to be seen. Many would sooner die than see that future brought into fruition.

But that is not all I'm sorry to say, black storm clouds loom over head. The winds from the East have weakened, as the winds from the West have grown stronger, and with them comes new storms and even stranger monsters. Many young people seek the life of a Pirate simply seeking freedom and adventure, few have any idea just what they're getting themselves into....

The morning wind was chilly. The red bearded man stared out across the sea as the waves crashed against the hull of his ship. The wind was fighting them, but they schooned with the current none-the-less. It was dangerous free sailing into the Inner sea like this, but the crew was determined to reach Dragon Roost by High noon. Not many of the bird-like Rito's were very fond of Pirates, but they treated them as customers no differently from any one else. And much of the crew had letters to send home.
"You just gonna sit out here and stare at nothing all day? I always thought that was Bell's job." A skinnier man with scar across his face stared at his Captain with a bit of a bored expression. "You know the Fry-cook gets whiney when we don't come in for a meal."
A smiled broke across the bearded man's face. He looked up, and let out a rather deep hardy laugh as he placed his hands about his waist, "Hahaha! Sometimes I wonder who's REALLY in control of this ship! Him or I!"

The two bandana'd men stepped down from the bow of the ship and headed across deck, going down into the galley where a delicious smoke could be smelled.
"No! Look! If you're gonna carry the Ale, at least carry it with two hands!" barked the black haired man with the headband.
"I am. I've got it Ryo. I was just picking up the fork I dropped earlier." smiled the young blue haired child who really didn't seem upset by the barking.

"What, two bites and your done? Ahhhh come on man! This is exactly why you're a flippen rail!" a brown haired man with goggles chirped while at the table trying to convince the leaner man beside him to eat.
"I don't intend to do much today, there's no point in eating a great amount if it's simply going to settle in my stomach like a stone in the ocean." mused the lean green haired man as he pulled a book from behind him.

A much older man from across the table laughed, "Well I don't see the ocean doing much these days! But it seems to gladly swollow up any ships that happen to cross it funny! Hoooohoooo!"
A giant of a man at the end of the table let out a thunderous roar of a laugh, "Haha! And it's even more bottomless than me!"

The cook with the headband swung a wok about on his finger, "Got THAT right!"
The bearded captain that had just entered the room a moment ago gave the cook a strong pat on the back, "Hey now Ryo! I always thought endless eating of everything you make was the highest of ALL praise back on your home island!"

With the exception of the distraught chef who simpley palmed his forehead, just about everyone gave a hardy pirate's laugh. Just another day on the Romance Dawn.

Last edited by Link of the 64th Legion on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 796686
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Grand Sea K48fh33200/3200The Grand Sea Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

The Grand Sea Empty Re: The Grand Sea

Post by Nova Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:01 am

A small two man boat was just short of the horizen of the Romance Dawn, and behind it a naval ship tracking it. On board the small boat were two lads that appeared to be related.

"Dusk, I'm scared." A blue haired boy said.

"Arch this isn't a good time to complain, get some more spirits and hold that ship back." A red headed boy by the name of Dusk said.

"B-b-but Dusk, that would get us in trouble!" The one called 'Arch' said.

"Shut up and do what I tell you!" Dusk shouted before pushing his brother to the ground and launching a dark orb to intercept a bomb.

"OW! You don't need to be so harsh!" Arch complained.

"This won't get us anywhere.... is there another ship nearby?" Dusk said before noticing a ship over yonder. "Aha! That's our destination!" He added before slamming a couple of dark orbs agenst the water letting out a large smokescreen. The wind then blew it away from the small boat and towerds the larger ship just short of the horrizen.

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the land:

"Dear... It's hard to belive it's been eleven years already..." A woman wearing a tiara said.

"Not entirley honey... it's jsut such a shame we were seperated from our kids, but at least we can still celebrate our honeymoon." A man wearing a crown said before he picked a nearby flower and put it through the woman's tiara.

"Dear, that's not neccesary..." The woman said.

"Why, it's completley appropreate." The man said before holding his wife close.

Their tails began to wrap together and they drew close. Only to be interupted by a red Chuchu.

"Of all timing..." The woman said before pointing her hand like a gun at the chuchu. "This is what happens when you mess with my honeymoon." She added before he hand bounced up like a gun's recoil.

The Chuchu hadt hen exploded. They then drew close again, only to be interrupted by yet another Chuchu.

"Honey, let me take this one." The man said.

Then a spirit snuk up behind the Chuchu, grabed it, and threw it far over the horizen before the spirit vanished.

"Now where were we?" The woman asked.

They then gave each other a nice long kiss. When it ended, the both flew off in hopes of finding their kids.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1940807
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The Grand Sea K48fh316690/16690The Grand Sea Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:49 am

The blond stood out on a balcony, a cig sticking from his mouth as he pulled back his hair into a ponytail. The large bell rang atop of the Great naval base that once used to be home of gods. He dragged the cig a bit and sighed, walking swiftly past his bed, grabbing his coat on the way out. His footsteps echoed through the building, while full of sea men, it's large stone walls weren't filled with the life himself used to bring. He opened the large door leading out to a dock. The Navel vessel Othros. One of the three greatest ships and prides the Navy held. This one in particular, meant to withhold attacks of any size or form, weather they be by physical, gun powder or magic. "Drop anchors. Hoist the main sail. Tie those down!" Voice rang out on the ship. The large plank came down, a large man with a beard that spoke experience and scars that breathed respect.

"Commanding Warlord Tetrin." The man's hand went to his forehead in salute style. "Walk with me." "Yes Captian." he followed his officer abord the ship to the captian's room. He lifted a dagger and dropped it on top the map. "The pirates are becoming more and more of a nuscence." "It's the rumors of Mirare Isle right?" "Affirmative. Even at bay you are well alert." "Must be sir." "Yes. I'll be sending you both out soon. Morganias are starting to come more out into our waters. They know we have been struggling." "Surrendering is not an option sir." "No with men like you and Camanding Warloard Letra, this ship's men will fall inline. Dismissed." "Yes sir." Another salute and he left.

"Your becoming more robotish every day." And older woman, folded her arms as Tetrin came over. "We arn't going to have this talk every time we meet." "Make me Tetrin." She said, leaning on the side, pushing back on it to glare at her brother. "More pirates." "More filth of the sea. There will be order Letra." "I don't want order. Not if it does this to you." She pulled the cig from his mouth and tossed it into the sea. "Be nice once in a while. Maybe the men wouldn't fear you." "They will respect me. Fear is the best manner." She stared at him a while. "What?" "Did you get any sleep." "Yes why." "you always look tired now." "..." Letra caught sight of the Orthros smallest apprentice and tugged on her brother's ear before walking off.

*~On Dragon Roost~*

"Can we quit for today?" The girl said, dropping her sword and sliding against a warm cave wall. An older man that shared her eyes walked over, helping her up as she seathed her sword. "It is warmer today then normal huh." He then grinned brightly as they left the caverns. "How can you not get hot?! There's lava fro dragon's sake." "My beard keeps me cool." "Does not!...Does it?" The man continued past her smiling. "Dad!" They stood outside a cliff, over looking the sea. "So." "Hmm?" "What do you think my chances are of getting on the Romance Dawn?" "Hmm." "Stop saying that. Daad." "Menroe. Would you randomly let someone in your group without proving their worth." "Well..hey. That's not fair. You know I'm nice." "Yes. Like your mother." He rubbed her head. "Maybe if you can prove yourself. Come on." They started to head inside. "And how are you going to do that?" Menroe sighed. "By relaying on myself and not magic." she stopped, looking back at the sea, lifting her mantel slightly. "Still." "Menroe.." He groaned slightly. "But Dad! They say the captian wrestled a shark and lived! And has an 8 pack or something. Does that even exsist! I want to be like that!"

Meanwhile on Windfall, a young teen leaves a boat, the crew laughing and waving. His ears twitched and he hurries away from the water.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:45 pm

On Dragon Roost Island, there was a small tavern which was a little out of the way, but was known for its great food and drink. Many a pirate and naval officer went there when they were off-duty or when they needed a quick bite. Some civilians went there also, however, with rising tensions between the pirates and the navy, they looked for other places to get their food.

A girl who was a little short for her age walked into the tavern. She had long wavy golden-blonde hair, sparkling green eyes, and light brown freckles sprayed all across her cheeks and nose. She wore a plain light blue dress with white lace. She sat up at the bar and placed an order. As she waited for her food to arrive, an extremely drunk navy officer who had noticed her walk in, went up to her. He was so drunk, he could barely stand, let alone walk, but somehow he managed to stumble over to her.

"Hey, what's a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this? There could be pirates around, and you wouldn't want to be caught up in the fighting when it happens, would you?" He asked. His voice was extremely slurred and he often paused as he talked. The girl didn't look at him. Instead, she stared blankly at a desert menu.

"I can handle myself if a fight breaks out." She said. Her order arrived, and she started to eat. This didn't discourage the navy officer.

"I'll keep you safe. There's no pirate that can outwit me!" He said. The girl turned to look at him. Soon, a realization swept over her face.

"Hey, I remember you. You were the one that gave me hell the last time I was here." She smiled and rested her head on her hand. "But this time, I'm not going to fall for it. You're so drunk, you couldn't shoot me point-blank." The top of her head turned silver and looked like it was liquid, until it formed the shape of a pirate hat with a feather coming out of it. The silver color disappeared, and it actually was a pirate hat, black in color, with a blue trim and a blue feather. The navy man almost fall flat on his ass.

"It's you! Quicksilver Cindy!" He drew his gun. "I can't let you escape!" He aimed, and Cindy ran to a table. She flipped it up and used it as cover as the navy officer shot and missed. She kept flipping the tables, which created a cloud of dust. In the confusion, a higher-up of the navy appeared. He walked up angrily to the navy officer.

"Just WHAT do you think you're doing?!" He shouted angrily. "Are you trying to kill me?! Get your drunken ass out of here right now!" the navy officer did not protest, and left. However, when he got outside, that same navy higher-up was there, just about to enter. Cindy saw the man, and quickly shapeshifted into a young boy. She dashed out of the tavern, making it look like she was trying to escape the fight. The higher-up saw the damage when he walked in.

"This is the fifth time this Cindy has pestered us. Remind me to raise her bounty later." He said.

Cindy ran into the port and walked over to an alley so she could catch her breath and become her blue dress-wearing self again. She looked out into the port, in order to see if there was a ship she could stowaway on. Soon the navy would be all over this port and she had to leave...

Meanwhile, on the sea, there drifted a small lifeboat, fit for only one. In it, was a man, sprawled out on it. He wore a pink shirt and black leather pants. He had black boots on his feet, and his black hair gleamed in the sun. Black horns sprouted from his head. He was laying with his body slumped over the side of the boat. His hand was dragging in the water.

"Aaaargh, what I wouldn't give for some nice shadows to eat." He said, as if talking to someone, even though there wasn't anyone else on the boat with him. He heard a voice in his head, a female's.

"Eat the shadow from the boat. Please Demon, the Pegasus King and Phoenix Queen would be devastated if their only son starved to death on his time off." The voice said. Demon shuddered.

"But the shadow from the boat tastes like wood and saltwater. I don't need to put that in my stomach." He said. "I wish I knew if there was an island around right now. There has to be plenty of people with very tasty shadows there..." His stomach growled at him and he groaned.

"You would probably be able to paddle somewhere if you hadn't gotten your tail stuck in the bottom of the boat." The voice replied.

"Yeah well, if I take it out, we'll be treading water even faster than we are now. He looked at where his tail was sticking into the boat. There was a little bit of water pooled around it. "My tail is cold." He said, shivering for a moment. He went back to being slumped over in his boat. The voice in his head sighed.

"I'm sure a ship will find you eventually. Until then just hope a bird flies overhead or something." She said tiredly.

The man and the little voice continued to drift along, letting the waves push the boat wherever the waves decided.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749123
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
The Grand Sea K48fh3100/100The Grand Sea Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:48 pm

~Windfall Island~ Highnoon

"....The villagers had no idea of what they could possibly do! Pirates held the Navy officers captive and their women were kidnaped. What else was there to do but give up? But out on the horizen came another ship. Dubbed with the name Alice, the ship sailed by the Aide came. All of the villagers wondered when had the Navy called for back-up-"
"I clearly disagree with that comment" On Windfall Island was story teller of the ages. Deep inside a pitch-black hut was a blazing fire and the children gathered around, listening to their tale. In the cornor was a man, a Naval officer, leaning against the wall. The story teller looked at him. "Why?"
"Because the Navy does not associate with pirates."
"Well they couldn't be pirates," The storyteller reasoned. "They help people."
"They break laws."
"I believe that your both wrong."
All eyes traveled to a small girl by the fire. She had low, black pigtails and looked no older than 12. The fire lighted small crystals on her face. "The Aide may just be people who want to help other people," She said. "And if they must break the la-"
"Vivi!" A tall girl snapped. She stood at the entrance, hands on her hips. Vivi looked at her and stood. She bowed to the storytelle and gave him her thanks. She scurried out before anyone could think twice about anything.
"Why did you do that?" the taller girl, Asia, asked; finally away from the shack. "To be compared to that lowlife Navy makes ashamed to help people," Vivi said.
Asia stopped and placed a hand on her shoulder. "That was extremely dangerous," She cooed. "If you had said the wrong thing then that Navy guy would have arrested you without hestitation. And you kn-"
"CUTE!!!!!!!!" Vivi shreiked, running up and hugging her cut victim, the neko called Anhk. "Can we keep him?"
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 674275
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:15 pm

A medium sized boat that can hold up to four people was just a short distance from Demon. In it were two girls on the bow, one girl was standing on the very tip of it, one leg resting on the rail. She wore a black tunic with wide sleeves that reach to her elbows, at the base of her tunic and sleeves where dark purple markings. She was also wearing black pants and black boots. Around her waist was a dark purple belts with a black sword attached to it and resting at her side. Black cat ears with dark purple rings stuck out from her head. The tip of her black cat tail with dark purple rings was just slighty twitching. Her short black hair waved in the wind. Her blood red eyes with slit pupils shown excitment.

"Ah yes, the sea!" The girl with the cat ears and tail said. Then she took a deep breath and the scent of salt water filled her nose. "I can smell new treasures and and adventures waiting for us Yio!"

The girl by the name of Yio was sitting on the bow, her chin resting on the rail, stomach growling. She wore a black tunic with long sleeves, a cape with a hood attached to it, black sandals and baggy pants. Her purple eyes with slit pupils stared off into space. Her long navy blue hair was tied up in a pony tail. Her ears were long and pointed, a purple ring marking looped around her right ear.

"So...hungry..." Yio complained as she held her stomach when it growled.

The girl with cat features sighed and shook her hear. "You'll just have to be patient for the lobster stew to cook."

Yio turned her head to the girl slowly as if weakened by a sickness. "Eclipse...you said that an HOUR ago..."

The girl that was called Eclipse sighed again and folded her arms.
"It takes time for somehing to cook." She said.

Yio groanded sadly and turned her head back to the sea and rested her cheek on the rail.

"Don't worry, it'll be done in three minutes." Eclispe said.

"You know...shouldn't you be stirring it or something?" Yio asked.

"I already stirred it, I just came out for some air. Hey, my lobster stew always tasts amazing even if it's not stirred during the last four minutes."

"Four minutes seems like forever..."

"Oh you'll live."

Yio then perked up her head when she saw Demon sprawled out in his boat. "Hey, Eclipse, there's...there's a man in that boat over there. He dosn't look too good. Should we help him?"

Eclipse turned her head to where Yio saw Demon. "Of course, but if he has an evil heart I'm throwing him in the water so the sharks can eat him." She then went inside their boat and grabbed the wheel that controls the ships movents. When the ship finally made it to Demon, Eclipse dropped the anchor and ran outside.

"Is he dead?" She whispered to Yio.

"How should I know?" Yio whispered back.

"Poke him."

"No, you poke him."

"Fine, I will. Move over." Eclipse whispered then pushes Yio out of the way then leans over the rail so she's a good arm's length away from Demon.

"Hey, hey dude...man...person, are you ok?" Eclipse said while poking Demon in the back, not sure what else to call him.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518666
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:40 pm

Demon looked up when he felt something touching his back. He rubbed the sleep from his face. He turned to face the girls. They could see that his shirt was open, revealing very nice muscles, and an outie bellybutton. Around his neck was a white feathery collar. His eyes were black, with ice blue irises. Both Eclipse and Yio could notice that his pants were rather low. He was about to talk when his stomach growled rather loudly.

"Ah, finally! Someone's saved me!" He said as he put his hand on his stomach. Both women noticed that he had really long fingernails, all painted black. "Listen, I've been drifting at sea for so long. I'm starving, and there's a hole in my boat." His canine teeth were sharper than normal. "Can I get on your boat until we at least get to land?" He asked. His blue eyes were almost piercing. His stomach growled again.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:56 pm

When Demon turned to face Yio and Eclipse, they blushed as they saw his perfect muscles and noticed that his pants were low. Their mouths were slightly open.

"Oh my god...this guy is hot!" Eclipse thought.

Yio blinked twice to get herself back in reality when Demon spoke. "Uh yes, yes of course you can come with us. Right Eclipse?"

"Yeah. And you're in luck, my lobster stew is almost done." Eclipse said after she got her focus again.

"Oh yeah, the stew, you'll love it. It tasts awesome." Yio said.

Last edited by Black-wolf on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Ankh's tail fur stood on end. "What are you doing?!" he squirmed, holding her back an arm's length, his face red. "Your going to know me in the water and I don't want you hugging me! I'll get cooties or something. why do girls always seem to attract to me when I'm on vacation." His ears laid low aginst his head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:13 pm

"Augh, dammit!" Xander groaned loudly, rubbing his stomach. He had never known that steering a ship would be this difficult. Of course, it didn't help that the waters were quite choppy that day. "Weird. I never felt this sick on a ship before..." he muttered dizzily. He fished around in his pants pocket and took out two things. The first of these things was just a simple pocketwatch. He made it himself, along with many of his possessions. The watch wasn't working very well, but from what Xander could tell, it was around noon. Still, it was a rather dark and gloomy day, but Xander was used to this, and it somehow comforted him. The second thing he took out was a small piece of parchment, with a few scribbles on it. If you had seen it, you would have sworn it was unintelligible, but Xander understood it as if he were talking to an old friend, despite him not having any. This paper was "Xander's Facts of Life", his personal list of problems he encountered throughout his life, recorded for further reference. "Let's see." he read. "Seasickness - Ginger Tea." He then pulled a third thing from his pocket, this time a teabag. He poured some fresh water from his canteen into a chipped mug, and dropped the teabag in. He set it on a portable furnace, and studied his Facts of Life for some time. Two minutes later, the perfect cure for seasickness was created, a nice, warm cup of ginger tea. Almost instantaniously, he felt much better. He sat and relaxed afterwards. He was quite pleased with himself. He had finally made his dream a reality: to sail the sea on his own ship. Ever since his father showed him his decorated naval boat, he had wanted to sail the open ocean in search of things not yet seen, no matter what they were. When those times ended, he lived by himself for quite a time. And, now that he had saved enough money doing errands and odd jobs for anyone he could find, he bought his own ship. He decided to name it "Tireme", after the ships that battled sea monsters in the stories he had heard time and time again. Of course, it was not the most glorified sailing ship, and was rather small and has seen better days. However, as soon as Xander had bought it, he took it out for a spin before even bothering to pack all of his belongings. Now, hours later, he was quite far from his home isle of Aiyern, but that was his own choice. Ever since his father disappeared, he blamed the Grand Sea Navy for the incident. So, he set out to find one of their ships and give them some troubles. Of course, he knew it was very foolish to perform a mutiny with no crew, but, if Xander survives, at least he'll know what he'd be up against. That was just the kind of person Xander was. He loved risks and danger. For a first-time sailor, he was quite the gambler. He chuckled a bit, and let the warm tea envelope him in grogginess, and fell into a deep, satisfied sleep.

Quite a big mistake, really.

With a loud "CRASH!", Xander woke up immediately, and fell right out of his chair. He slid down the deck, and slammed against the railing hard. When the rude awakening had ended, he felt the side of his face. Blood. Cold blood, at that. To him, that made no sense. If the slide into the railing drew the blood, it would be warm. He stood up the best he could, and scanned his surroundings. The entire front of the Tireme was totalled. It had crashed into a large rock, and needed urgent repair. He stood on a crate of food, and saw large rocks all around him. He took his Sea Chart out of his pocket, and matched the rocks' shapes to the pictures. "Two-Eye Reef." he read. "Wait a minute. Two-Eye Reef? That can't be right..." He studied the chart again. He must have slept much longer than he thought. He let the waves carry him in the complete opposite direction of the Naval Vessel Orthos. And the worst part about it was not the rocks, not the destroyed ship. It was... Xander tried to remember. Just then, a loud, bloodcurdling screech sounded. Xander turned around briskly, and faced a large, hungry purple squid. It's teetch gnashed loudly, and its four bright-yellow eyes all focused on him. "Oh, damn..." At once, the Big Octo summoned a large whirlpool, slowly forcing the tiny ship away from its resting point. Xander panicked, and rushed about the deck, trying to find a weapon to use against the creature. "The eyes. The eyes. Aim for the eyes." he whispered in an almost rhythmic pattern. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted his flintlock. He made a mad dash for it, almost getting hit by a thrashing tentacle on the way. He grabbed it, and fired straight at the beast. The bullet made a direct shot, and one of the creature's eyes turned red, meaning it was weakened. Xander weaved his way around the tentacles, careful not to lose his footing. After a long battle, the creature shrieked, and sunk beneath the waves. Xander fell to his knees, and tried to catch his breath. He coughed a bit, and groaned. "Oh, no. I'm finished. I have no experience on being stranded on a crashed boat." He couldn't make a fire, as the ship would go up in smoke. He couldn't yell for help, as no one could hear or see him from where he was. He had no choice but to abandon his ship in a lifeboat, but he had a feeling he would be able to come back sometime soon. He brought some food, and paddled off into the distance.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 854164
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
The Grand Sea K48fh3115/115The Grand Sea Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Demon noticed the girls' facial expressions, but said nothing. He just smiled and stood up, pulling his tail out of the boat. The two girls noticed that he was very tall. Now that his tail was free, he could move it about. It moved slowly back and forth as he climbed from his now rapidly sinking boat onto Eclipse and Yio's boat. They both noticed that his tail was almost as tall as he was. It was thin and black, and had a sharp-looking point on the end of it. His silver cross earrings gleamed in the sun as they flicked back and forth.

After he got into the new boat, he sat down. His tail continued to move slightly back and forth. "I don't actually eat regular food. Instead, I eat people's shadows. It doesn't hurt my target, and their shadow comes back when I'm done eating it." Before the girls could ask, he held out his hand, and directed it at Yio's shadow. He then pulled her shadow right out from under her, and sucked it into his mouth. When he swallowed it, her shadow reappeared. "Hey, your shadow tastes good." He said. He then ate Eclipse's shadow. "Your shadow is tasty too." He ate both of their shadows three more times, for a grand total of eight. "So, what are your names?" he asked.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:23 pm

When Yio's shadow was pulled right out from under her she jumped slightly and looked startled. She never had her shadow pulled away from her before, let alone see someone eat it. Eclipse just watched Demon eat their shadow's with great interest.

"Wow...that was pretty cool how you just pulled our shadows away from us." Eclipse started. "My name is Eclipse."

"And I'm Yio." Yio began. "I'm sorry that jumped a little when you pulled my shadow away from me, I was just surprised."

"So what's your name?" Eclipse asked.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:41 am

BOOM! The ship rattled a bit as almost everyone in the Galley stood up. Well, everyone except the ever tall and hungery Bellamy who continued to scarf down his plate.
The rest of the crew though froze and listened...BOOM! Another explosion was heard.
The old man Dr. Giovanni spoke up as he removed and cleaned his glasses, "Looks like we have visitors."
BOOM! A third explosion rang out.
Hakai gripped the stock of his gun, "But they aren't aiming for us...They would of hit us by now if they were..."
Ramaru smiled and took a step up the stairs, "Well then, lets go see just what our friends are firing at!"

As the crew filed out, Bellamy pointed to the South, "Down there! A small dingy off the starboard bow! About a mile or two off!"

The youngest of the crew, Rico, jumped up against the railing to see what they were looking at, "Wha? Really!? That little thing is dodging all those? How!"

"Rozo!" the beardly Captain Ramaru cried, "Bow to starboard! Lets see just how much trouble we can start this morning." The Captain just smiled as he stared out at the large Navel ship that was still firing off rounds.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 796686
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Grand Sea K48fh33200/3200The Grand Sea Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:59 am

"RRGH! Dang it wind..." Dusk angerly mutterd as he deflected everything that came at them. "Arch, get up and get that ship pushed back!" He hollered.

"Ok! Ok!" Arch said before he het crawled into the meditation position and moved his hands in an odd pattern.

Then a bunch of whisps had appeared around the little boat, and flew right agenst the bust of the naval ship.

Dusk turned to face the boat he saw ealier. "Ha! It should be close eanough for a tightrope." He said. "Glad i snaged a pack from our old man." He added before he took six throwing needles, and tied what string they had to the ends of each one. "This better work." He muttered before he threw them as hard as he could.

The needles hit their mark on the bow of the ship.

"Arch, come on, we're getting out of here!" Dusk hollered before he jumped onto them and ran across at full speed. About half-way through the run, he started bombing the ship with smokescreens so he couldn't be seen.

"Dusk! Stop causing more trouble!" Arch said as he trailed a bit behind.

They both boarded the boat in stealth when they noticed a barrel.

"There! We're going to hide there!" Dusk mumbled before grabing Arch's wrist, and dragging him into the barrel. "Now be quiet, the last thing we need is to get caught!" He added before he threw Arch in and then jumped in himself as his smokescreens began to blow away.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1940807
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The Grand Sea K48fh316690/16690The Grand Sea Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:11 am

Menroe ran over to the window of the inn room they had been staying at for a few weeks now. "Did you hear that?" she looked back but the man wasn't listening. She climbed out the window and hurried up along the trail that lead up towards the Rito villiage. They had grown accustomed of people moving to the island since it had expanded a bit out on the other side of the island. She leaned over a railing, looking off in the distance. "I'f I was taller damn it." She stood on her tippy toes, hoping to see further. Mostly, the source of the smoke. She looked around and climbed up on the railing. "It won't hurt."

She jumped off, but a pair of arms wrapped around her waist, holding her back. "What the?!" "I thought we were in agreement." "Dad! I just want to get a higher look." He shook his head and pulled her back, lifting her left hand that was gloved and bandaged. "Remember I put a seal on it. Even if you wanted to you couldn't." Menroe frowned, lowering her head and the man laughed. "Come on." He turned around and she heistated but climbed up on his back, sitting slightly higher. "There's smoke. Must be more pirates." "Or the navy." "Would they fire this close?" "If they are consumed in their work yes."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:27 pm

"My name's Demon. Cause I'm a demon, get it?" Demon said to Yio and Eclipse. He looked at Yio. "Hey, don't worry about it. Not many people are too keen on the idea that I eat their shadows." He winked at her. "So, do you know where there's an island or something around here? I'd like to see something more than the ocean." He asked, then he stretched out. His shirt was moving slightly in the breeze.

Cindy heard the cannonballs and shuddered. The pirates and the navy were going at it again. Her entire body turned to the silver liquid and she took the form of a little girl with black hair and gray eyes. She wore a green dress. She ran to the port and was able to see three ships in the distance.

"If only one of those ships out there would dock here. I could stowaway and get off of this island before the navy swarms this place."
She thought. she went to turn and leave the port, but saw navy men start to surround the area. She tried to hide, but one officer saw her and grabbed her.

"You think this is her?" He asked someone else.

"Ah, how am I supposed to know? She could be anyone." He said, annoyed. He looked in Cindy's eyes. "What's your name, little girl?" He asked.

"My name is Heather." Cindy said, hoping that they took the bait. "And you're scaring me!" She shouted loudly. It was loud enough that people near her could hear her screams and cries for help. "HELP! HELP ME PLEASE!" She cried. The two navy officers looked at each other.

"Hey, please calm down little girl. We're just looking for someone is all." he reached in his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. On it was a picture of Cindy's form when she had destroyed the tavern. Underneath the picture, it said "Wanted dead or alive; Reward: 200,000 Rupees." Cindy almost cringed at how high her bounty was now.

"No, I've never seen that person in my life! Someone help!" She shouted as loud as she could. Then she started to wail loudly. The two navy officers looked at each other again.

"She's obviously not the person we want. Let's just leave her and go."

"Agreed. Let's get out of here." The two navy officers let her go and went somewhere else. Cindy sat down at the port and continued to wail, hoping that someone would find her and get her away from the port.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:44 pm

She leaned up more, looking down the side, wondering if she was hearing thing. "You hear that?" "Hmm?" "Stop that. you can can't you." "Commotion at the port?" Menroe frowned. She knew here Dad had skills more then most humans, but he was always so stubborn and confusing of hiding them. "Daad~" "I'll go check it out. You have fun with the smoke." He set menroe down and she stuck out her tounge. "You can't expect us to go to a world of pirates and not wanna watch them. Besides, Lloyd's the ninja not me. Pirates all the way." Menroe chanted and the man laughed, walking back around the island to the port.

He was stopped by two officers and studied the picture they showed him. "Haven't seen here around here before." Then he laughed. "But it's a port. For all you know, she done up and left on a ship or something already. Go search some barrels." The officers couldn't tell if he was insulting them or being honest so they left grumbling slightly. He folded his arms and turned slightly, seeing the girl that was screaming about before. He walked over, knelling down and rubbing her head. "You causing the officers to be in an upstir huh." He laughed, lifting her to her feet and straighten her top, "I have good hearing you know. So, you from this port, carried over by another ship or other?" He asked, not asking if she was lost from her parents. It crushed him inside to even think that thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:50 pm

Cindy wiped her eyes. "Finally, someone heard me. Now I can get out of the port without getting caught by those navy officers anymore." She thought.

"I'd like to talk somewhere where the navy isn't swarming..." She said distantly. The last thing she needed was for the navy to overhear their conversation. She clung to his leg so they wouldn't get separated.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:56 pm

He laughed, "Alright alright. Clingy kid arn't ya. But I can't damn well walk with you like that." He picked her up and held the kid in his arm as he walked. They started up the path to the Rito's on the other side of the island before he said anything. "So. you can turn into and shape you want huh?" When she said nothing he laughed. "They said she can turn any form. Considering how anxious a 5 year old like you is to get away from port, let alone talking to strangers, expecully an old fool like me, shows your not your age." He set her down, kneeling down again, "But I won't judge. But, if your looking for port off Dragon Roost, afraid you don't want my help. I'm staying here with Menroe so we ain't got no ship.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Cindy looked at him. "Wow, you're really smart. Most other civilians wouldn't have made that connection right away." She took a few steps back and her entire body turned to the silver liquid. She grew and her appearance changed slightly. when the silver color went away, she looked to be about 17, with long, wavy golden-blonde hair, bright green eyes, and light brown freckles splashed across her cheeks and nose. She wore a black pirate hat with a blue trim and blue feather sticking out of it. She wore a blue top that just covered what needed to be covered. She also wore a blue skirt that had a yellow trim. She wore blue high heels.

"This is what I actually look like. I've been here for so long though, that the navy would stop at nothing to get my head on a platter. Listen, I want to thank you for getting me off of that port. I'll repay the favor to you one day, honest." She said.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1749123
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:18 pm

"C'mon, Leo, I didn't mean it!!"

"Like hell you didn't!!" A lion-like man wearing purple snapped back at his tan-clad brother. "You said you wanted to leave me the hell alone and go somewhere else, now go!"

"Why do you WANT me gone?"

"So i have a little bit of me-time! Look, we may have lost our tribe, so I'm not really king of anything... but a lion needs his private time!! And--"

Suddenly, a lioness-looking young girl ran up to them and their boat, dressed in a miniskirt, a ripped shirt, a bandana, and a vest. "REEEEEEEGYYYYY!!" She squealed.

"Deneb, stay here."

"Noooo! Reggyy!! I wanna sail with you!"

"I DO need me-time, Regulus," Leo commented.

Regulus sighed angrily as he and his lioness sister climbed into the boat. Leo pushed them out as they got their sail up. the wind gust blew them at a great speed! They were headed in Windfall's general direction, however, it would be days before they reached it. Regulus knew this, so he packed some food and water.

"Ooh, the sea's sooo pretty!" Deneb chirped as she looked around.

When the two couldn't be seen from Cliff Plateau Isles, Leo walked back into the hole that lead to his domain, his kingdom of none. Panthera. Population: 1.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1586139
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
The Grand Sea K48fh3123770/123770The Grand Sea Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Xander paddled as fast as he could, trying to get to any island with people that could help him. He had no idea where he was, or how he would be able to move faster, or if he was even moving at all. All that kept him going was the small feeling of hope, always present with him, wherever he was. He almost fell into the sea when he heard a loud explosion. He squinted a bit, and he saw a naval vessel chasing after a pirate ship. For some reason, there was smoke surrounding their paths. He tried to dodge the cannonballs, but he knew that the navy cannon operators were trained for years before they got to become part of a crew. Sure enough, a cannonball headed straight for him, and he had nothing to block it. A large hole was formed in his small paddleboat, and it was sinking fast. He couldn't even keep himself high enough to breathe. All he could do was yell for help. Xander has had terrible luck throughout all of his life, but this just about topped it. All he could do was yell and hope that someone, even if it was the Navy, would help him.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 854164
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
The Grand Sea K48fh3115/115The Grand Sea Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:21 pm

"So you really are a demon. We're demons too." Eclipse said while smiling.

When Demon winked at Yio she blushed slightly.
"Wh-why did he winked at me? Oh man I think I'm blushing...I hope he doesn't notice..." She thought.

"You know speaking of land Yio and I are heading to this island that's home to a temple called the Wind Temple." Eclipse said while taking out a map from one of her pockets and laying out flat on the deck.
"The temple should still be there. And I don't think anyone has been there for a while. Since this sea's sea level has dropped, the island is bigger so we may find some pretty cool things there." Eclipse said.
"And if we can't find any treasure we can just collect some minerals so I can combine them to make some interesting gems from my dark magic and we can sell them to this guy that collects rare objects at Windfall Island." She added.

Last edited by Black-wolf on Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 518666
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:21 pm

Asia groaned and lifted Vivi up 3 feet in the air. "What she meant is that we own a ship" she stated and she was wondering if you needed passage somewhere." She glared down at Vivi. "Right?"
Vivi just smiled. "Of course!"

~Windfall Island Docks~ Highnoon
There was a docked ship in port that day. It wasn't big, but it wasn't small. On the side, written in white, cursive letters is "Alice". Laying in the crow's nest was a big, black hair man. His eyes were closed, as if sleeping, but you could tell he was listening to all. "Dimetri," he called on the open network. The man was Sebbastian. With no tounge or eyes, he conmunicates through thoughts on two networks. The open network is where everyone could hear everything he said, so he usually makes an effort to sync his mouth with his "voice". The closed network is when he only talks to members in his group, or a single person.
Dimetri, a not so tall teen with near white blond hair popped his head from the captian's quaters. "Yeah?"
Sebbastian stood. "The wind changed. If we ship out soon, we could make it to dragon's roost in 2 hours."
The ginger girl leaning against mast looked up. Her one showing eye (her other eye covered with banages) lighted with interest."Please," she begged.
Dimetri nodded in acknowledgement. "At ease Cornelia, we'll leave right when Vivi and Asia return."
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 674275
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Ankh looked around, "Well. I juts got here though. Then agian. It's windfall. I've been here before." He frowned and then meowed, his ears twitching, "Why not. As long as I don't have to fight any of the pirates. I'm on vacation." He blushed slightly then grinned his cat grin, "I'm sorry for yelling at you. I don't like woman hanging on me." He bowed slightly and held out his hand, "Im Ankh."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next