Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grand Sea

+6
Mario
Black-Wolf
MidnasWolf
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Nova
Link64
10 posters

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

Go down

The Grand Sea - Page 43 Empty Re: The Grand Sea

Post by MidnasWolf Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:48 am

Dimitri griped the wheel until his knuckles were white, watching as everyone gathered onto his deck. "This is going to be entertaining," he commented, grinning at Asia.
She crossed her arms, grumbling, "It's an army and an army means war. People really don't change."
"Sometimes murder is the only answered."
Hissing a low 'tsk', Asia started marching away, muttering about how he planned that all out. However, instead of sulking, she set to work making sure that the sails were ready and everyone was set to go. She took Sebastian's old spot at the crows nest and looked out into the fog. Who knew what was on the otherside of the veil?

"Yes sir." Cornelia started to turn, but then saw Ivy, Kryss, and Espe. They were already in full motion, faithfully following their orders. She had to admit, they were good ones. In some instances, T-kun wasn't such a bad leader. In fact, Cornelia could imagine him commanding the whole Navy if he wanted to. Smiling, she turned back to the blond, saying, "And by the way captain, it was good enough for me."
She didn't wait for a reply, only unshealth her weapon and cut the ropes around the crates on the deck and threw them into the water.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677075
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 43 K48fh3100/100The Grand Sea - Page 43 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:45 am

The Armistice and the Alice were lithe ships indeed as they moved ahead through the fog with out trouble. Eclipse had no problem making her way ahead as the assault on the first of the final two statues began.
However this fight would not be free! Captain Edward Low Teach the Black was in a fury unlike any he had known in ages!
Left and right he summoned pillars of stone the Alice and Armistice weaved about. The waters became treacherous and choppy as the Kargaroc's gave way to gyorgs and seahats that rammed the ships popping in and out of the fog as they pleased. The man of black earth had the island finally infront of him, he would not be denied!

The fog had become far to thick for Hakai to aim, much less for Cindy to see, and no doubt her wings were getting tired fast. Luckily, the light of canon fire guided them to the Armistice as Espe defended her from the fog hidden enemies that assaulted them as their true targets finally started coming into view.
They landed on the ship with a small thud, an excellent landing quickly interupted by the ship being hit by another gyorg knocking poor Hakai over!
Flat on his ass he spoke a little dazed, "Pe...permission to come abaoboard Capntain Tkun!"

As the last of the Romance Dawn was swallowed by the fog, the Red still channeling a sphere of air around the ship to allow for at least some visibility! He called out once more to the Dartage, "We want the island, you want the villain! I don't think your job is done just yet navy lass! Haha!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799486
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 43 K48fh33200/3200The Grand Sea - Page 43 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:04 pm

Mary looked over the side, leaning against the railing. "I'd say this fog is thicker then pea soup, but you haven't had Daddy's cooking." The younger amazon chuckled, leaning over the edge slightly.

Letra frowned and walked over to the edge, "You listen here! This is a place of stupid fairy tales and stories! It's not a place for me!" Her voice spoke with a slight fearful tone, one trying to hide under her personality.

"I have to ask. Have you heard the stories of old? The achient kingdom of our ancestors? They're was a beautiful princess of the royal family. They say that gods flooding the kingdom and it's people turned their hatred towards the royal family. Many escaped on the tops of mountains. But not without having someone to blame. The royal family was suppose to protect their kingdom, to bring a hero to save them from the darkness that swarmed them. But when none came, someone had to pay, and they killed the king his beautiful daughter barely escaping, but not without carrying the burden in her bloodline. That the kingdom as they knew was lost because of them. A bit of a curse almost. Everyone one of decedents from that line has dissapeared never seen, or died in their young prime." The man laughed as Letra's hands clenched up from where she had stood to leave. "But this is all a rumor. A story, fable, myth, fairytale. I just thought it was a bit interesting don't you think?" The older man tipped his hat as the woman left. "A storm is most certainly coming...And only we, the rats that hide in the shadows, will have any chance of coming out unharmed."

The captain's hands gripped the side of the boat in fear. The old man's story was repeating again. The lands people knew were gonna be destroyed because of the royal family once again. Like the king, one of the family had already been killed and her mother, already dissapeared before her 35th year. It would only be soon for her to follow and she wasn't willing to face it."If you want to get to your island you better go quickly!"She shouted at Ramura as his figure grew smaller as the fog collected back behind him.A few tears slipped from her green eyes. "I'm not ready to die."

((Ok! Cause she, I think the king of hyrule, the red lions guy? Is the orginal king who died when hyrule was flooded because he puts so much on that burden on himself and knows alot for someone who wasn't there ya know? And Zelda would have had to made it to safty cause of Tetra and her mom with the royal line and triforce of wisdom right? Idk it's non cannon so it's allll good for this rp right? x3))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710820
Heart Pieces 386
Date of Entry : 2011-07-28

Character
Character Name: Menrow Skabn
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 43 K48fh3540/1000The Grand Sea - Page 43 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:46 pm

When Cindy landed, she immediately reverted back to her normal form. She started stretching and cracking joints and getting used to her regular self again. Her arms were a little red looking, but she had a huge smile on her face. "That was so cool! Your cannon thing is really something else." She said, extending an arm to help Hakai up. She turned to T-kun with a bow. "Sorry captain. We were caught in the fog and I couldn't see well, so I had to make an emergency landing."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751923
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:15 pm

“Ha!” Eclipse laughed as she jumped out of the from the statue’s hand that was about to crush her like a fly. “Is that all you got?!” She landed on the right shoulder and clapped her hands together and black magic oozed out between her palms and covered her hands. As she pulled her hands away the black magic stretched away from her fingers and took the shape huge, claws. She then dug her new claws into the stone and stared to run around it all the way down to the knees. She stood up on one foot and twirled around, severing the knees. As she jumped onto a black platform areas where Eclipse had slashes bulged then the statue came crumbling down in several pieces.

Eclipse flicked her hands and the black claws disappeared. “You’re next ugly!!!” She shouted as she made her way to the second statue. When she was close enough to the head she leapt of it and clung to the stone with her claws and started to climb up before the statue could knock her off.

When she was near the top she grabbed ahold of the side and swung herself up. She punched a hole in the middle of the head and a staircase of platforms appeared over her that reached hundreds of feet in the air. She ran to the bottom platform and jumped on it and began to climb her makeshift stairs. Her heart was pounding as she jumped upon on platform to another. As she gradually climbed higher the wind became stronger but she wouldn’t let it push her off.

After a while she finally made it to the top. She looked over the edge of the platform and could see that the statue looked like a large dark circle. She would have spotted the boats, rocks, and the island, but everything was too foggy. She cracked her knuckles and smirked. “It’s time for that thing to dine in hell…” She leapt off the platform feet first. As she was falling the platforms flew to the bottom of her feet and formed a huge spike. As she continued her descent she gained more and more speed.

Finally landing with a loud and sharp crack Eclipse had plowed the spike through the statue’s head. A huge crack formed from the impact. It ran right past the statue’s eyes and continued downward. The statue split in half, its magical liquid spewing everywhere. As the two pieces of the statue fell into the water Eclipse watched as she was perched on a new platform. “…Ow, my feet.” She muttered.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521466
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:53 pm

"Welcome aboard, the more the merrier." T-kun said from the wheel. "Take a cannon, anything that comes up at us, shoot at. Espe and Kryys could probably use some help."
T-kun spun the wheel, avoiding a sudden large boulder (his one weakness).
"Damn those boulders, they'll be the death of me..."
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860588
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 43 K48fh33175/3200The Grand Sea - Page 43 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:55 am

(Ok, ok, this is a long post and it took a long time to write. Please bare with me and read it through thoroughly, take your time. Don't rush. I promise this is some of my best writing since like the beginning. Seriously, this is like the one time you don't want to skim.)

The fog was still thick, the rock spires still breached through the waters, and the hidden monsters continued their unyielding assault, but even so the Alice and the Armistice endured the torment.
With the Dawn just catching up and the Dartage returning home, these two small boats barely big enough for the crews they carried were all that stood in the Pirate King's way.

Black Low scoffed at their attempts, they could barely work their way through the fog, much less present a treat to him and his two remaining golems. But as they entered range, the Alice and the Armistice were quick to prove that two ships worth of cannons and one VERY angry demoness, were more than enough to deal away with the first of his ancient stone duo.
Deciding it wise to take their attempts a little more seriously, he defended the later of the pair and the last of the set furiously. Captain Teach would give the girl no quarter as he repelled her with every attack. It was really no surprise that with the master of black earth on the monster's shoulder, it moved much quicker. She soon retreated in the last moments as the island finally came into reach. Even this foolish young demon must have realized she had lost.

A cheshire like grin grew across Edward Low Teach's dirt covered face. Shaking his still unconscious prisoner awake, he pointed at the island and the invisible dome that protected it, the only thing hinting to its existence being the lack of fog with in.
"Look there boy." he held Tetrin up toward the island, "There she is, the moving jewel of the sea. The Lost Island of Mirages, Mirare Isle. And hidden upon her forgotten shores sits the door to my destiny, the door to the Sea of Dreams."

He broke into mad laughter as he dropped Tetrin to the side. Having lost what little composure he may have once had, he was drunk on his own victory. Even if he couldn't bat the tiny two ships away, it mattered not. The demon girl retreated and their cannons could do nothing to stop him now. It was to late! He had finally won!!

SCRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH CRACK!

A low growl erupted from the center of the sea bitten statue, slowly working its way up until a horridly deep bellow of pain escaped its rocky lips. A powerful tremor quaked the ancient golem, beckoning the Pirate King's attention to its head where the tremor found its origin. The demoness hadn't retreated at all! She had simply mimicked the actions of the Captain Red, using her own falling momentum to crack the golem asunder!

Black Low was dazed, confused, how was this possible? So close, so certain of his victory, did he really just have it snatched away from him in the final seconds of his life long plan?
"No...No...NO! NO!!! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! YOU...YOU CAN'T DO THIS! MY DESTINY AWAITS ME! I'VE LIVED FAR TO LONG TO HAVE THIS TAKEN FROM ME! SMASH THE SHIELD DAMN YOU! SMASH IT! RAAAAAAH!"
With a cry of anger akin to that of a wounded lion's, he dug his fingers and hands into the stone beneath him, the stone that was now splitting in two and slowly falling to pieces with him and his captive on it. Clenching with all his might, a surge of his earthen powers flooded the stone beast and managed to hold it together for just a few moments. As it oozed its aged blood into the ocean below, he was able to command the rock and earth in his hands just enough to raise a solid fist. Raise it as high as he could, and bring it down with a force that pushed the very fog around it away! But with that his powers slipped and the creature fell, he couldn't hold it together long enough as the results revealed only a crack in the barrier and the statue now missing a fist. He had failed.

But that...
Was a failure...
He wasn't ready to accept...
"I WILL NOT BE DENIED MY DESTINY!"

With one finally display of tremendous power, as the very ground he stood on crumbled beneath him and into the ocean, he raised his hand in fury and a crown of earth and reef broke the surface of the water. At its center, a grand pillar almost half the height of the Tower of Retribution itself, raised up from the sea and parted the two vessels with ease. The wave born from this pillar tossed the boats like play things, though hardy ships that served their crew well through the years, there was little they could do in the face of such monstrous tides. Both the Alice and the Armistice were capsized in seconds...

It was all lost. All lost to the sea. The ships. The crews. The King of Pirates and the proud army of crafted stone beasts he planned so long to steal. In one fell swoop, it was all gone. And with it, the lives and stories of many proud sailors...Of many proud Pirates...

What? Does every story have to have a happy ending? Does every pirate have to go down in history a hero or a monster? Can't legends just be legends? And myths, myths?
The Dartage made it back and the Navy was able to rebuild. A new found peace, where freedom of views and life styles is protected, would be born under an older Letra's watch only a few decades after. And that's all that's said in the history books. Anything that happened to the pirates that entered that mythical fog is unknown to the world. As good as dead. As good as myths.

...but of course...that's not to say they died. What history recalls, and what actually happened, tends to be two very different things. Like the legends of ancient princesses rescued by brave warriors, often the truth is shrouded in rumor and lore. History says their adventure ended there. But Legend says otherwise...

Hakai awoke to two things. The taste of sand in his mouth, something he was more familiar with than he would have liked, and the pain of feeling nothing where his left eye should be. A sense of dread overcame him as he slowly roused to consciousness. Recalling the tidal wave that swallowed everyone, he was certain this was death that he felt.
But a sharp jab to his forearm brought him back to reality!
He jumped up only to be pushed back down into the wet sand by the old Doctor, Giovanni.
"Stay down damn you, if these sutures pop, you'll bleed out in a matter of minutes! Assuming the gangrene doesn't kill you first."
Hakai sat himself up slowly and much to his surprise, they were on land. The Armistice and Alice were both land locked on the shore, one missing a mast with its cabin smashed in, the other missing half its aft end. Frankly it was amazing the ships survived as intact as they were. The Dawn was out in the water some ways, still to close to land for a ship of her size, even a sailing novice like Hakai could tell she was landlocked on a sand barge, and good thing too. Even from this distance, the 70 degree list and massive hole in her hull were both visible as day.

"Mary-Lynn dear, " the Doctor beckoned, "I left my bag over by Mr. Espe, his arm will be fine so long as he gives the bones time to set. But Mr. Hakai will need to more stitches. Could you grab it for me? After that, check on Mr. Dimitri's leg if you could. It shouldn't be broken but it might still be sprained."

The Doctor was barking orders as Mary, Rico, Yio, and Ryo were tending to the injured.
Espe broke an arm.
Tkun suffered a terrible gash across the back that would most likely scar into a badass mark.
Kryys managed to loss half his feathers and was still coughing up water, but for the most part only bruised.
Dimitri's legs were bloodied fiercely, but appeared intact.
Asia's quick thinking saved her neck from decapitation, however there was a good chance her collar bone was fractured.

Yio took a nasty battering against a rock protecting the unconscious Demon, but her magics and far from human constitution allowed her to walk away from the incident fairly unharmed. Whatever she did hurt, she kept to herself as she continued to nurse Demon as best she could.
Both Demon and Eclipse were out cold, not so much from any damage they took from the ship wreak, but more or less exhausted by their assaults on the golems. Eclipse carried her self to land refusing any help from others, passed out soon after. Thanks to Yio's efforts, Demon was slowly regaining consciousness.

Ivy's Naval training and a hint of good luck allowed her to save both her and Cornelia's skins. Upon reaching land though, Cornelia darted off to search for Tetrin. Trying to take some command over the situation, Ivy followed pursuit. Refusing to let them get lost or worse, Rozo followed after.
Bellamy was washed over board and though he took little damage, his fear of water left him rather traumatized as Rico, suffering from a broken rib or two, did her best to keep the gentle giant from breaking down and crying.

Ryo's foot was swollen and possibly broken, but he refused to sit around while others were hurt.
He had to deal with removing a large bolt from the side of a fidgety but still stoic as ever Francis.
As he endured that pain, tears still welling up in his barely wincing expression, Francis was already lighting a fire with his staff and a pile of wood Rico had collected for him.
Cindy had actually made it out with almost no damaged, having actually saved Hakai and Mary-Lynn's lives. However when she saw the gash across Hakai's eye, she fainted on the spot.

Captain Rama and Ms. Menroe were both completely unaccounted for, as was Tetrin and his captor, Black Low. To lose one would mean to lose the other, leaving a bitter sweet taste of victory and loss over the group.

Hakai brought his ungashed hand to his eye, feeling only a cotton bandage over it. "Where are we? How did we survive that?"
The Doc sighed, "The Dawn had the misfortune of catching up to the fight just as it turned sour and Low attempted to take you all with him. It was Bellamy who noticed the shattering barrier around island. If the Black had failed at first, he certainly didn't fail in his second try. The waves had actually thrown what was left of one of the giants out of the water and through the protective field. In a last ditch effort to get us all to land, the Captain pushed everything he had left into making a massive gale that directed the waves towards the island. Washing us all ashore. We haven't seen him sense. Nor the Black or that Navy officer. Ms. Menroe never even returned from the battle, and I'm worried how Ms. Mary is going to react when she realizes that..." the Doctor stopped a moment before finished his final stitch in Hakai's arm, "Other than that we're all alive and accounted for. A little banged up and out of magic healing crystals, but nothing I can't fix. As hard as it is to believe. We all made it to the mythical mirage island. Alive."

(I apologize for all the godmodding, but I went out of my way to transition us into the final arc with as much momentum as I could, and of course all injuries sustained are fully recoverable with time. Promise. We're at the home stretch.)
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799486
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 43 K48fh33200/3200The Grand Sea - Page 43 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:47 pm

"Ooooo Don't call me that." She said, catching Cindy with her hand on her back as she fainted, rubbing her own knocked around head before setting her on her back and walked over to the older of the blond captains. "How ya holding up captain oh captain? I haven't seen this much of a mess since the forge blew up." She picked up the doctor's sack, seeing how he already went to wrapping it up himself, being quick at hand as he usually is. "A man of quick resourcing. I like that. Good quality." Before walking over and setting the bad beside him. "Where did Goldy go." She took her helm off and dove into the water swimming over to the ship to check it out, standing on the barge beside it. "I don't see the Alice or Armitice anywhere! You got a damn lucky ship Captain R. How where's my hammer." She climbed into the hole.

The jungles of the island were alive with noises of animals and creatures, despite it's mysterious movements and environment. The large and last statue stomped through the tree tops, the man to blinded by his goal now to realize the ease of just walking by foot. The blond laid where he was on the large, stony shoulder. Body was a bit pale on his usually tan complexion. "Why am I still alive." He muttered, staring up at the moving clouds above them as the statue trended forward. "What is on this island so badly that you would wipe out half the world for it?" He muttered, staring up at the tall and dark half man. He could smell the blood and decaying flesh of his amputated arm. He knew how to take care of it if given time, right now, it had to deal with his and Cornelia's makeshift bandaging.

Letra ran over to the captian's desk, stumbling on it and grabbed the seeker stone, hearing the voices. "That bastard is alive!?" She fell back in the chair, throwing one of the lamps from the desk into the door, shattering the glass and oil spilled on the floor. Her arm covered her eyes as she leaned back, the necklace hanging from her hand. "Asshole." Her tear jerking voice muttered.

((ermehgawd! I was like no F@#$ way, you are not ending it like that! I refurse it! And then you were all lol nope and I was like OH YOU and then I was hgwherklthkrhegt but now im c:))
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710820
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 43 K48fh3540/1000The Grand Sea - Page 43 Mjv0r8  (540/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:39 am

(64, as usually you have my upmost respect. That was very high quality writing, I couldn't have even come close to doing better myself.)

T-kun slowly regained consciousness. He regained feeling in his body all of a sudden; an unpleasant experience to say in the least. His back felt as though it were on fire, a feeling he had felt before.
"Damn it, it had to be the back again... I wonder if it was those damn boulders..." he muttered. As the pain began to peak, he had a fleeting thought to whether his friends made it out. His thoughts lingered on Ivy in particular... did she make it? Was she alright? Struck with worry, he tried to get up, but almost immediately fainted into the darkness that is unconsciousness.

Espe, who washed up relatively nearby, was already awake. After having his arm wrapped up by the doctor, he lay there trying not to move it too much. "This is pretty annoying." he said to no one in particular. His thoughts drifted to his friends, he wondered how they were. They settled on his cannons, who in the thick of things, were his true friends. He hoped they made it out alright...

(i might come back and edit this to add more later, or just post a new post.)
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860588
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 43 K48fh33175/3200The Grand Sea - Page 43 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:04 pm

(time to wake Demon up he's been out long enough)

"Nngh..." Demon groaned as he forced himself to open his eyes. He went to sit up, but the searing pain in his belly forced him back down. He had known that his wounds were all healed up, but it would take weeks before he could eat anything again, just like last time. The pain was unbearable. Using his tail and his arms, he forced himself over onto his stomach before he started dry-heaving. He dry heaved for some time before he finally produced. He scooted away from where he messed the sand and then flipped back onto his back.

"Demon, you really messed that up. You could have died!" Fairy yelled at him from inside his head. Demon groaned.

"I'm still alive. Stop yelling." Demon said. Though weak, his voice was still as strong as ever. He put his hands over his eyes.

"That's why I'm yelling at you, dumbass! You're alive! You can't go off doing stupid things like that! What would have happened if I had to tell your mother that you died? What would she think? What would I think! You need to stop being reckless..."

"Fairy..."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751923
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:43 am

“Demon…” Yio walked over with a bag of ice and sat down next to him. “You’re awake…I’m so happy…” She said as tears welled up in her eyes. She gently put the ice pack on his stomach and smiled. “Just rest for now…alright?” She took out a cup and water appeared in it. She put it next to Demon so he could put fluids in his system. “I’m going check on the others now. I’ll be back to check on you in a minute.” She said before she walked away.

“Mmmrrrpphh…stupid d***head…zzzzzzz…cheap ass move…zzzzzzz…making me lose all my crystals…zzzzzzz….rot in hell…zzzzzzzz” Muttered Eclipse as she slept. “Zzzzzz….That creampuff is mine…zzzzzzzz...”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521466
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Demon winced as Yio took care of him. For the most part, he was rested, but in serious pain. The ice wasn't really helping but he couldn't do much about that. He looked at the water and took a sip, and thought he could see stars. The blinding pain made him roll over and puke again. He slid a little so he wouldn't be near it, and groaned.

Cindy slowly came around. "Ohh...what happened?" She asked.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751923
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:59 am

((I hope this RP isn't dead just yet))

Asia sat erect against a tree, drawing small circles in the sand beneath her. The doctor had tons of other patients to worry about, so she insisted that he waited before patching her collar bone. True, she could barely move her arm and her finger was the most she dared to use, but she could bear it. She did have to wonder about Dimitri though. He was laying a few feet away, looking at the sky and not his legs. He was never very good with blood, but he tried his best. "We're lucky to be alive," Asia remarked, hoping to achieve a response.
He did: a small nod.
She frowned. "Are you going to say anything?"
"Were you afraid?" he asked. Asia hummed in question. "All of us fell into the water. Were you afraid?"
"I was more worried about getting my head chopped off. But once I grabbed a piece of drift wood to float on, I seized up. Cindy had to pry it away from me."
"And Cornelia: she's okay?"
Asia shrugged, saying, "She ran off to find her boyfriend."
Dimitri nodded and looked back up to the sky. Trying his best to ignore the pain in his legs, he did his best to figure out what the chances of a deformed girl saving an impaired ex-navy man?

Cornelia's legs moved as fast as they could. The impact made them ache a little, but Ivy did a good job protecting her. She had been so grateful that she kissed the girl's cheek before running off to find Tetrin. And now Ivy was in pursuit with Rozo on her tail. Cornelia gripped her precious sword tighter. How was Tetrin doing? Was he even still alive? How was she even going to find him here?
Reluctantly, Cornelia slowed her run to a walk and let the other two catch up. "Do either of you know how we're going to find Tetrin?" She asked, trying to hide the plead in her voice.
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 677075
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:17 am

((This RP isn't over until we have our super special awesome happy ending))

“Hey Demon.” Yio said as she walked over to him. “Ohh…you threw up….that water must have not agreed with your stomach…” She said before creating a thick vine of water to clean up the vomit and toss it elsewhere.

Yio sat down next to him and winced a little. She didn’t want to make a scene about her injuries. There were other people that were more hurt then she was. “If you need anything, I’ll be right here. Ok?” She smiled.

Eclipse slowly sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. “…Okay…someone give me a friggn’ update here.” She said before she looked around. “Ehh…nevermind. Wait, where did Cornelia go?”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521466
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:21 am

Ivy managed to catch up to Cornelia as she slowed down. She leaned against a tree, panting and sweeping her unkempt hair out of her eyes. "They have to be on this island, I don't think there's any other land in this area for miles." Ivy said, looking up at the woman. She looked to be about as exhausted as she was herself, yet she was frantic to find the one she loved. Ivy respected that, she'd do the same for her friends. She stood up. "We should probably start by looking for signs of a path they took, I doubt this island gets much foot traffic being hidden from the population."

Kryys sat on the beach a bit away from the group. After being deemed healthy enough and dismissed, he had come over here and sat, thinking about his situation. Derp Bird, who had somehow managed to make it through everything completely fine, was sitting next to him, sleeping peacefully. Kryys absentmindedly stroked its feathers as he thought. After all this, after near death, things were falling into perspective. Things that truly mattered, like family, and home.
Perhaps if he survived all of this, he'd go back. What would his family think, after he run off like that to avoid responsibility.
Derp Bird let out a soft and sleepy "Derp" and adjusted its head.
What would they think?
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860588
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:24 am

It was completely with out head or arms. It limped on cracked legs and still leaked its glowing yellow blood. The "half of a statue" was no longer a "living" creature. Its ancient enchantment was broken hours ago. Now it was nothing more than a heap of conveniently shaped rocks powered by the Black's stone magics. A corpse that he reanimated to be his royal and fitting ride into his destiny.
Beaten and battered, covered in scars with his cloths in tatters, it was almost disturbing how all his wounds seemed to lack blood. The layer of dirt that covered him seem to grow every minute, as a twisted smile shown through his gap filled mouth. He could barely hear what Tetrin said, it didn't really dawn on him that the boy was awake and moving. His mind was to far gone. To far bent. He simply answered back to, further rubbing in the victory that he was certain was is.

"There's a legend of a place where the sea's are made of gold. A legend of a place both forgotten and old. A legend of a place sung to me as a child. A legend of a place never once defiled. It's the Sea of Dreams boy. The realm of gods. Waves of ambrosia and winds of the finest silk. A gem at the core of every fruit you eat, and the sweetest taste you've ever known in every bite. You're the hero's son aren't you? You've never once heard the tales? The very folk who blessed that blade of yours, or at least the original, were the very folk who enchanted this island so that none my touch it. A world where your every dream can become a reality. And here on this cursed island, is the gateway to that sea. I am the last of its guardians. The last of those folk. Which is why it is all, rightfully mine..."

Stubborn as they were, the Doc was able to get a splint on Ryo's foot and a sling on Asia's arm and collar. Once Bellamy finally calmed down, he also joined in the aid as he bandaged up Dimitri's legs as best as he could. Nothing more could be done for Demon or Hakai accept allow them to heal.

Hakai stood up with as commanding a voice as he could muster, "The Captain is missing and First mate is not present. That makes me acting Captain of the Dawn. And while I can't speak for Captain Tkun or Dimitri and their crews, I can at least make a request. We currently have 5 people unaccounted for. No bodies, no rest."

The quivering and shaken up marksmen was interrupted, "5? I thought there was only 3? The Captain, Ms. Menroe, and the Navy captain Ms. Cornellia and Rozo went after." Ryo stated cynically as always.

Hakai nodded, still trying to keep his composure, "True, but we also have to worry about the Black. I prefer we find him dead, rather than alive. But we have to find him either way. And you also seem to have forgotten our water spirit friend, Michiko. Though water is her element, sea nymphs like her are delicate creatures so she might not have survived that mess."

Hakai turned back to the group as a whole, "The injured and unwilling will stay here in Ryo's and the Doctor's hands. I promise I will pass not judgement if you choose not to go. You see how dangerous things got, how lucky Ms. Vivi, Mr. Sebastian, young Ankh and the others were for staying behind when the Captain gave the choice. This place is cursed and has been untouched for who knows how long. It may very well get only more dangerous from here. So it's up to you if you wanna push your luck or not."

Ryo's cynical attitude only continued, "I'm staying? I get no choice in the matter?"
Hakai nodded, "As acting captain, I order you to stay here with those who can't go. You can't be walking on that foot and you're the only one I trust to protect them if something happens."
This struck a chord with Ryo as he fell silent. Agreeing with a nod.

"So who's coming with me?" asked the current in command before another question was asked.
"But aren't you injured still?" piped in Rico.
Hakai smirked as he brought his only slightly cracked gun from around his back in a fluid motion, "I can still fire a gun with one hand! I think Mr. Espe can agree." The sniper chuckled as he tossed his heavy hand cannon between Espe's legs. It needed a particular size of ammo that Hakai was clean out of. But if there was any one who could find a way to use it, it was his fellow marksmen, Espe.

He gave one more smile, "So who's going?"

As Rozo hacked away at the brush and leaves that blocked his path, it wasn't long till he caught up with Ivy and Cornellia who were both pretty lost. The island was shrouded in a dome of fog that made it impossible to orient oneself with the sun. Direction was lost for everyone on the island. But the first mate stayed savvy.
"You smell that?" he gave a sniff as he looked to the side, "It's a chemical smell. Not something you would smell on an untouched island." he pointed over in a general direction, moving ahead and giving a good hacking to the foliage some more. Just beyond there a slight glow could be seen.
As they approached the glow, they found what appeared to be a massive puddle of semi-hardened goop. It was yellow. Just like the liquid the statues bled. And sure enough, there was a trail of the stuff leading them deeper into the island's interior jungle.
Rozo bated his hand forward as a signal, "I'll guard up the rear. Lets go."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799486
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:47 pm

"We preferred tales that were real over legend. Ones that our parents made for themselves, with experience that we could touch. My father was not one for riches or fine things in life. All he cared about was us and keeping Outset safe. Besides, what gives you the right to claim it as your own. They're are spirits of this sea older and understanding of controlling power then yourself. Does that not give them a right to own claim the the legend." Tetrin's eyes narrowed, a bit fogged over, probley from infection. "I could use a cig right now." He frowned, staring back forward. Inside, he felt a sick, unnerving irony. Conversating with a man that almost killed him, destroyed what order he had always known and the worst part of all, to understand the man's ambition and ideals behind his insanity. Not only that but even coming to admire the man even slightly respected him. "We aren't so different. Chasing ideals that we believe we both own a right too. You and your island cause of your gaudrian past. And mine of my right to set rules to the seas cause of my mother. In a way. Letra believed it as well. But unlike you, we both learned the hard way, no one has a right to something that belongs to everyone and the deserving." He stood up, his arm supporting himself on the loopy shoulder of the rock, keeping afoot like Teach himself. "And you will learn the hard way as well that you don't have the right and will fall!" He called up to the pirate, frowning for his body itself was too weak to leave the man. Should he jump would to be his death with his loss of blood. Even to stand now made the world blurry in front of his eyes.

"Hahahha!" Mary stood on the beach, having returned from the ship, hammer over her shoulder. "You can bet I'm going. There is just something about some power hungry maniac keeping all the treasure to himself that just gets on my nerves."
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710820
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:47 pm

Eclipse jumped up. “I’m going with you Hakai.” She said before she walked over. “I’m not letting that *Ganondorf* get to that treasure before us.” She gave him a playful slap on the back.

“Oh…one more thing.” She added before slapping Hakai in the back of the head. “Don’t just assume that Michiko’s dead, idiot. Before I passed out she sent me a message in my mind using that telepathy power or some other kind of shit.” “Anyway she said she apologizes for not coming on to the island with us. Something here is keeping her away. …I guess it has something to do with this island being cursed.”

She put her hands on her hips. “So yeah. I’m gonna go with you into the dangerous forest that’s apparently so f**ked up not even a spirit is willing to set foot on.” She gave a smirk.

“I’m going to stay here with the others.” Said Yio. “I want to help keep tending to the wounded. And if anything barges out of the forest with the intention of attacking us. I’ll defend the others.” She said.

Eclipse smiled and nodded. “And that is why your heart is so pure.”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 521466
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MenrowSpirit Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:23 pm

AND THEER KEERKED TERRCHES BERRT AND MERD LERV BERBEHS AND LERVED HERPPERILY EVERR AERFTER!
MenrowSpirit
MenrowSpirit
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

Rupees (₨) 1710820
Heart Pieces 386

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43