Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grand Sea

+6
Mario
Black-Wolf
MidnasWolf
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Nova
Link64
10 posters

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Grand Sea - Page 3 Empty Re: The Grand Sea

Post by Link64 Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:34 am

Bellamy was startled by this reaction! Most of the other crew members had split up and gone to do what they were suppose to. His job was a simple one, it almost always was for him. Look for and mark down the location of all Navy ships and their officer's posts.

Bellamy fumbled with the map of Dragon Roost he and Francis had drawn last night. He wasn't sure what to say, it wasn't the fact that she had her sword drawn that worried him. No, it was the fact that she was crying.
Normally Hakai would help him in a time like this, but he was off scouting the island for other Pirate gangs.
So he said the only thing he felt he could, "Uhh... I'm not John. John is my cousin! So is Jack. And Jimmy! I'm Bellamy! Will you stop crying now that you know that?"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 798786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 3 K48fh33200/3200The Grand Sea - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:04 pm

She studied the giant in front of her. Noticing that he was WAY better looking then her bully. Not to mention has both eyes and pointed ears. She sheathed her sword, and turned red, wiping the tears away. "I'm sorry. I acted on instincts...bad instincts." she was so embarrassed now, wishing she could turn around and bury her face into her tall dragon that wasn't there. After a few minutes, she calmed down, which was a lot better then she used to be. Even more, she was surprised to see the guy still standing there.

"I really am sorry umm Bella Belle Bellamy," She struggled with the name, "Sorry that's probably wrong." She noticed the map in his hand and figured tourist, but the pretty sweet hat on his head said otherwise. "Of all the mailmen on here. Your a pirate arn't you?!" Her embrassment turned into excitement and she had to disobey her father. Her dragonish wings formed on her back and she flew up slightly, leaning on his arm gently to look at the map. "You won't find any treasure on this island though. Any there was has been cleared out by the Ritos and the Navy."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:05 pm

"Stealth is my specialty, but I'm not a people person like my brother, so I'll just stay here with the row boat." Duskk said before he unziped his jacket like shirt and pulled a book out before zipping it up again. "Besides, I'm also bhind on this..." He said before he sat on the ground just infront of the boat.

"Rico, is it? Do pardon my brother's bluntness. He's just a lot like how our dad was as a child." Arch said scratching the back of his head. "As for getting caught by the navy? Ha! I'd hear them coming before they could hear me." He added as he followed while his ears moved about for a bit.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1942907
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 3 K48fh316690/16690The Grand Sea - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:42 pm

Cindy let Menroe and Bellamy talk without interfering. She let her pirate hat turn silver and a skull and crossbones appeared on it after the silver color melted away. She kept her distance from the two, but was close enough so they would notice that she was still standing there, at least.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 3 K48fh3100/100The Grand Sea - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:17 pm

Bellamy's eyes widened, "You have wings like a Rito! But with out being a Rito! How did you do that?"
He looked down at her staring at the map, "Oh...I mean...I'm not looking for treasure! Really! ...and...keep quite with the P word..."

As Bellamy rubbed the back of his head, not really sure how to react to the girl's sudden change in behavior and appearance, Hakai shuffled up next to Cindy doing his best to avoid eye contact.
Looking down at the ground, he whispered, "The sea crow cries..."
Waiting to see how she would reply.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 798786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 3 K48fh33200/3200The Grand Sea - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:28 pm

"Really. Aww. Never mind then. But I was right." She landed, her wings vanishing, putting her finger on her lips, "I'll watch the P word if you keep me a secret." She laughed. "I wasn't suppose to do that but." She stepped back, crossing her arm and bowing slightly. "Sorry agian. now. To go spot that ship. See ya." She said and made her way back trough the crowd to the other side of the port. "Damn." Leaning over the railing. "It's not here either! I missed it sail by." she sighed, slumping over the railway. "I want to go home." She lifted a dog tag, turning it over, "I miss you."

"So. Your that dependent on it." The small hairs on the back of her neck stood up and she turned around quickly, waving her hands and shaking her head. "I had too. He was huge. I wasn't just going to yank down on his arm. I already ran into him and then freaked out and started crying like a baby and!" He laughed hardily, running his hand through his bangs, "What am I doing to do with you?" "But you said on me right?! Those are physiclyl part of me, even if they arn't magic." He folded his arms, his silence cutting through her like a knife. She dropped her head," I'm sorry." "It's on the other side." "Huh?" "Romance Dawn. It's on the western port by the Wind shrine." "I didn't miss it?!" She started to take off when he grabbed the back of her vest. "The navy is swarming the port. If your really that fasinated by it, let's not be so obvious. you can watch it when it sails by." She moaned and sighed, leaning on the rail agiant, her elbows resting on it that proped her head up. "Ok Dad.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:29 pm

Arch had made his way into the crowd when he ran into Bellamy. "Oh, sorry." He said. "I'm not used to this big of crowds quite yet. I suppose being on a two person boat for a couple of days will do that to you." He added.

Dusk was seated at the boat reading through his book. He turned the page and a small paper fell out of it. "Hm? What's this?" He said as he picked it up, and unfolded it. He looked at it for a minute as if he'd seen it before. "H-h-h-how!? How did her island make it all the way into this world!?" He said as his eyes went wide. "I'll have to tall Arch about this!" He mumbled to himself. "Hopefully she isn't on that island. That'd be the LAST thing we'd need!" He thought as he tried to keep his mind away from the picture. He had folded it back up, and put it in his pocket.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1942907
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 3 K48fh316690/16690The Grand Sea - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:02 pm

As it turned out, the cafe had many orders, and he waited quite a while. "This is unbelievable. How could so many people want coffee at the same time?" He looked over, and saw that the counter up front was crowded with navy officers. "So here was where they were this whole time." Xander tried to slip by unnoticed, as they would guess by his attire that he "wasn't from around here.", as he had heard them say, when talking about pirates in secret. Once, he had managed to get out, he tried his best to walk as calm as possible to reach the docks. It was rather crowded, so the plan worked. Once he got to he docks, he hid inside a crate, and waited until they would leave.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 856264
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 3 K48fh3115/115The Grand Sea - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnasWolf Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:24 pm

~Dragon Roost; Western Port~ Highnoon

Asia was the first to jump out of the boat and onto the wooden bridge outstreching to the sea. Tieing the boat off satifieingly, she smirked and helped everyone off the boat. "The place is swarming with the Navy, keep a low profile," she muttered to each person as she gave them a lift.
Dimetri wrapped his arm around Ankh's shoulder, saying, "Now have you ever seen the beautiful street preformers here? They are absolutly amazing!" He nodded to his other companions, and the group sperated.
Dimetri walked through the crowd talking to Ankh as if they were long lost friends. Cornelia placed her armor in bags on the boat and walkedoff with Sebbastin and Asia. The trio made a cornor and somehow made theur way to be behind dimetri and Ankh, looking nothing more like a guy who picked-up two squeally girls.
"Ow!" Dimetri moaned, bumping into Bellamy. "I'm so sorry," he laughed "I'm just looking for someoen who could tell me about something." Dimetri's eyes lighted up. "Hey! Maybe you could tell me! Do you know anything about Mirare Isle?"
MidnasWolf
MidnasWolf
Post ninja!
Post ninja!

Rupees (₨) 676375
Heart Pieces 103
Date of Birth : 1996-08-19
Date of Entry : 2010-07-01
Residence : In my own mess-up wonderland

Character
Character Name: Asia
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkAliceWolf?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:17 pm

A few minutes after Demon had fallen asleep, Yio finished three bowls of lobster stew.

"Ah, that was good." Yio said with a pleased smile on her face. She looked at Demon and sighed. "He looks so peaceful when he's asleep..." She thought while folding her hands together and holding them under her chin and blushed.
"I should probably stop staring at him. What if he wakes up now and he sees me staring at him like this? Oh...that'd be so awkward and so embarrasing!" Yio thought then looked away.

Yio held out her hands and turned them so the palms are facing the sky and a bubble of water appeared above her hands. She pulled her hands apart and the bubble of water stretched out. She moved her hands together and the bubble contracted. Yio continued the stretching and contracting of the water bubble.

Eclispe stuck her head out the window to get a better view of what she was looking at. "Hm...looks like all those people are headed to that island." Eclipse started. "Well, that's what we're gonna do too!" Eclipse smiled. "Alright island here we come!"
She then turned her head around to a door behind her. A sign on it said, "Engine room".
"I really hope that crystal doesn't malfunction again...it's the only thing that's powering this boat." Eclipse thought then she turned her head back around.

Twenty minutes passed and the trio made it to Dragon Roost Island.

Eclipse guided the boat into a very hidden area of the island. She flicked a switch and the crystal powering the boat turned off and she dropped the anchor.

"Oh man...this place is crawling with naval officers...heh, oh Eclipse, you worry too much, they can't possibly capture three demons. We're very hard for humans to capture. Especially in numbers." Eclipse thought. "At least I hope that just the three of us are a challenge for them."

Eclipse looked around at the area and found it to be greatly hidden. "There is no way anyone will find the boat, including those naval officers." Eclipse thought while stepping outside and onto the deck. "Hey Yio, wake Demon up while I make sure the path is clear." Eclipse said while jumping off the boat and landing on the ground five feet away from the water and ran to a path.

The water bubble above Yio's hands dissapeard and she turned to Demon.

"Demon, wake up, we made it to the island." Yio said while gently shaking his shoulder.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 520766
Heart Pieces 87
Date of Birth : 1993-11-01
Date of Entry : 2010-12-17
Residence : In a Sheikah village somewhere in Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Kali
Health Health:
Race: Sheikah Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:13 am

Ever since Kryys had landed on the small island 2 days ago, it hadn't been going so well. He'd managed to sprain his wing while trying to take off, then tripping over a rock he'd failed to notice, so he'd been stranded. There was definitely enough food, and there was a small stream so he wasn't dying anytime soon, he was just bored out of his mind. When he left Dragon Roost for an adventure, he didn't want to get stranded on some tiny island. So when he saw a ship on the horizon, sailing north, he started madly waving his un-sprained arm at them like there was no tomorow.

As the Armistice was sailing off towards Dragon Roost Island, they happened to sail past a small, round island. T-kun glanced over out of boredom, not thinking he was going to see anything to interesting. He was very shocked when he saw a frantic Rito waving one arm in their direction.
"Oi Espe. There's a Rito over there waving at us." T-kun muttered to him.
"Well would you look at that." said Espe, who then resumed attaching explosives at the end of his arrows.
"So... should we go check it out?" T-kun asked, glancing at the frantic looking Rito.
"Meh." said Espe, not looking up.
"We're going." stated T-kun, and turned the boat toward the island.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 859888
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 3 K48fh33175/3200The Grand Sea - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:06 pm

Cindy looked at Hakai. "Well, someone should answer the call. It's not nice to keep a sea crow waiting..." She said softly. She positioned herself so she could see Hakai's face better. "Hi, my name's Cindy, and my nickname's Quicksilver. What's your name?" She asked.

Demon slowly came to. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes yet again. He got up and stretched out, his tail flicking back and forth wildly. "Time to see what this place has to offer." He said finally. He could hear Fairy in his mind.

"Dragon Roost. Maybe there's something useful here for the Phoenix Queen." she said. Demon sighed out loud, but he replied to Fairy in his head.

"I'm on vacation. Can you at least not remind me of them until after I have to go back to Oasis?" He asked. Fairy just giggled without saying anything. Demon sighed out loud again. He had never been to a port before; the sights, sounds, and smells were a little overwhelming at first. It took him a moment to get used to the bustle of the port. His tail started to dart back and forth erratically, as if he were scared, or nervous...or both.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:22 pm

Yio stood up next to Demon and looked around taking in the new smells that filled her nose. “This is the first time I've been to a port, I'm pretty excited to see what's here.”

When Demon sighed twice she turned to look at him with a confused and concern look.
Is there something wrong?” She asked. Yio then noticed Demon's tail flicking back and forth wildly. She tilted her head to the side as she watched it. “Um...Demon, your tail is wagging pretty fast. Are you excited to be at a port?” She asked him as she looked up at him.

Eclipse ran back to the boat to join the two and jumped back on.
Hey guys.” She started. “I have good news and bad news. The good news it that no one got hurt during the fight. The bad news, this place is full of naval officers.”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 520766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:50 am

Hakai kind of face palmed, "You're either really brave or really stupid, you know that? Not many Pirates sail the blue with out knowing the code. Nor would many civilians waltz around a Marine covered island bearing a Jolly Roger like that. I recommend taking it off before you get yourself killed!"

Francis walked out of the Mail center, shielding his eyes as the sun shined down on him. Some of the crew still kept intouch with their home island, and so had letters that needed to be delievered. He looked up at a group of Rito's taking flight as a feather fell onto his head. He grabbed it gently and tucked it into his book like a page marker.
He had little interest in day time tavern hopping, it was hard enough to do for him at night, so he decided he'd wait back at the shore boat. But as he walked down the Dock, something of interest caught his eye. A man in a boat who's tail was like that of an imp. Curious, he pulled out his tome on Demons as he had before when meeting the Spirit children. Anything that wasn't in this book, he was bound determined to add.

Rozo had yet to accomplish his mission on the island. It was normal for them to establish jobs and missions when they visit port. Some one had to stock up on food and water -Ryo-, another person had to replace all the used shells, bombs, and canonballs -Hakai-, while another person still had to gather all the wood and nails for repairs -Bellamy-. But with the island swarming with Navymen, the jobs got a little switched around for the sake of information gathering, meaning Rozo got stuck with more work than he wanted!
That's not to say that he would never get it done, he's just always been the type to take in the sights all the while. And the view he got on that side of the island seemed to good to pass up. He placed himself on the rails next to a purple haired girl and what looked like her uncle or father. He looked over at her, thinking back...she looked a lot like his younger sister...
He mumbled to himself, "...Maria..."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, I figured now was a good time to offer up the RP map. To date it has every island that has been physically touched in the RP.
This includes
Outset Island: Now one island with a small river in the middle instead of a bay. Patches of land have opened up on the Western Half while chunks have fallen in on the Eastern Half. It's still mostly a farming island.
Two Eye Reef: Come to find out, all the reefs were floating on the water. Either that or the rock they were attached to broke off, either way, they really didn't change much at all!
Cliff Plateau Isle: Not that any one who's entered the islands before couldn't tell you they were all connected, but with the ocean level lowered, now it's clear that it's all one landmass. Inside, the hidden grotto has grown to forest like proportions. But what sustains such well hidden life?
Bomb Island: Although it has nearly doubled in size, strangley enough the shape hasn't changed much. With in, though very hot down there, is a merchant's shop. Which, because of it being underground, doesn't get to much business. Still, the merchant shop owner doesn't seem to mind. He apparently lives quite comfortably there.
Tower of Retribution: A mighty tower once called the home of the gods. It was the first structure to ever rise up out of the sea. Many say it was the first sign of the great shift that brought about the past 20 years of turmoil and anarchy. Once full of traps and artificial monsters of all sorts, it has long since been refurbished into the Navy's proud headquarters. The home of the Navy's fleet of 130, rarely do you see it's three Flag ships, the Ithos, Orthos, and Ramis, out of Port.
Windfall Port: A trade based port island that has boomed in recent years due to the many treasures that have washed up on its shores. It is home to the Grand Sea's De Facto government, as most of the decisions made there are inforced through out the sea by the Navy. Only the highest class Civilians live there.
Dragon Roost Island: Home of the bird like Rito Tribe, the land that the dropping sea levels has revealed has resulted in the development of a massive Port on the Eastern side of the island. While the Rito have developed a slight racial aggression toward humans, they still allow their port to stay open to all who enter it. Their merchant stalls rake in a substantial amount of revenue so they don't care what "side of the law" you're on. However, it has been made painfully clear, no one but the Rito are allowed past their city. Very few non-Rito have ever seen Valoo the Dragon.

The Grand Sea - Page 3 Curren10
Each island is about 20X it's real size on the map. Cause lets face it! Would Windfall really allow a Free Port Dragon Roost that close to home? Or a 130 ship fleet to protect MOST of this?
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 798786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:12 am

Ankh looked over while Dimetri got information. His eyes caught site of a man that to his surprised, was wearing pink and hand a tail. An interesting tail actually, it looked like those little imps or as he was better taught, a succubus tail. "Come find me when your done." Ankh slide over, kneeling down slightly at the nervous waving tail. His eyes darted back and forth, viewing the tail. "I shouldn't..but...meooowww~" He swatted at the tail slightly and grabbed it, cutting his hand. "Ow. Nyeh.." He liked the bleeding wound.

Extraxi smiled slightly, leaning forward and nudging her shoulder. "Someone's checking you out." Menroe blushed and covered her face, "Dad!" "He's got some pretty cool tribal." "Dad. Stop staring!" He laughed, rubbing her head. "I'm just teasing you." Menroe sighed, wondering if it was time to tell her Dad about Lloyd or not. "So You said you saw the ship?" "I might have. We can't exactly go on the southern side of the island. Nothing there." Menroe sighed, chewing on her nail slightly, "Still. The Romance Dawn. I wonder how if would get a name like that."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:34 am

Demon was about to answer to both Eclipse and Yio, when out of nowhere, a man with cat ears and a tail came darting towards him and started to playfully bat around his tail. Demon instinctively flicked his tail the other way when the person cut his hand on the pointy end.

"Hey, are you ok?" Demon asked, having to bend his neck to get a better look at the person. He went to grab the person's hand to see how serious the cut was, but he noticed instead that the man was wearing pink! "Oh!" Demon said, almost surprised that there was another man comfortable with himself enough to wear pink out in public. "Your shirt!" He almost forgot about the wound the man had received earlier, but he remembered when he saw that the person was still licking his wound. "Oh, that's right. Is your hand ok? Can I see it to see how deep the cut is?" He asked.

Cindy grinned a huge grin. "I guess I'm a little of both." She said, laughing. "But you're right. It's not smart to be walking around with a Jolly Roger on my hat." Her hat turned to silver and then the color faded away. When the silver color was gone, so were the skull and crossbones. "That a little better?" She asked. She knew that wearing her normal attire out in the open with the navy crawling all over the place was also a bad idea, but with more and more people starting to come, she was hidden for a while.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Ankh blushed and held up his hand reluctantly, "It's not that bad. I shouldn't have played with sharp object. I just never seen a tail like that before. Wow." Ankh stepped back slightly as he stood up, so he could look up without straining his neck. "Your taller then Nii-san." Then he started to feel very sub consious, which happened alot when his Chi-san wasn't around. "What's wrong with my shirt." Ankh said, looking down at it and clasped it shut, "Should it be buttoned?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:46 pm

T-kun and Espe got off the boat and walked over to the jumping Rito.
"Got a problem with your arm there?" T-kun asked, pointing to the one he had been waving around.
"Oh, nothing, it's actually this arm thats the trouble." the Rito said, gesturing to his other arm which was limp at the side. "But that's not the point. I've been stuck on this island for two days now, and I'm bored out of my mind! I left my home for adventure, and I can't have that on this little island. So I'm asking if I can go with you on your ship. Is that possible?"
T-kun stared at him for a minute, with a bemused expression on his face. He then asked for a private word with Espe. They ducked behind a tree.
"Well? What do you think? Another member for our crew?" asked
T-kun.
"What crew,? It's just you and me." Espe said.
" Well if he joins, then it'll be more like an actual crew." T-kun said, glancing at the young Rito.
"Good point. And we can always shoot him out of the cannon if he annoys us." Espe pointed out.
"Espe. Really?"
"Sorry."
They emerged from the tree.
"Ok kid, looks like we'll let you join our crew. But you gotta pull your load, expect some work on your part for a place on our ship. Do we have an accord?" T-kun asked, holding out his hand to Kryys.
"Deal." Kryys said, shaking the outstretched hand. "The name's Kryys by the way."
"I am T-kun the Fiery, and this is my first mate-"
"CAPTAIN DANGIT! I thought we agreed I WAS CAPTAIN!" Espe interjected.
"Only in your diseased mind, Espe. Anyway, this is Espe, he's crazy." said T-kun. "Now board the ship and we'll be off!"
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 859888
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
The Grand Sea - Page 3 K48fh33175/3200The Grand Sea - Page 3 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Demon blinked when the cat person asked if his shirt should be buttoned. Then he started to laugh. "Well, you don't see my shirt buttoned, do you?" He asked. As if to prove his point, the wind blew slightly and pushed his shirt open a little more. His tail started to slow down and wag less violently."I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh. It's just, you're the first guy I've seen in a long time that actually wears pink. You know what? I think I like you. My name's Demon, what's yours?" He asked, holding out his hand, waiting patiently for a bro handshake.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:43 pm

"Oh." He meowed, taking his hand in both his and shook it, "I'm Ankh. Yeah, Chize likes pink so I tend to wear it alot. He says its a manly color." He looked at his hand and pulled it back again, "Gomendize." He said, and took the hand, licking the blood slightly. "I got to excited." His ears twitched and he wiped the hand in his sash. "Are you a succubus? Your probley not from around here either are you? They're arn't people like us in this world from what I've seen." His white head slowly tilted to the side, watching the tail behind the tell guy move less slowly carefully. His tail slightly wrapping around his leg to avoid getting cut.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:55 pm

Eclipse folded her arms and eyed Ankh with a small glare. “He better not have an evil heart...” She muttered. “Or else I'll--” She started but was interrupted by Yio.

Eclipse, that man's hand is bleeding. Would you just please heal it with a healing crystal?”

Fine...” Eclipse said. She walked over and knelt down next to Demon so she could get close to Ankh and pulled out a red crystal from her pocket. “Hey, I'm going to heal your hand with this crystal for you OK? It won't hurt.” She said.

Before Ankh could reply Eclipse grabbed his wrist and turned his hand so his palm was facing up and Eclipse held the crystal to the cut and the crystal glowed and his cut started to close slowly until it couldn't be seen. She lets go of Ankh's wrist and put the red crystal back in her pocket. “There you go.”
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 520766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

The Grand Sea - Page 3 Empty And so a bromance begins...

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:56 pm

Demon chuckled as he wiped Ankh's saliva off of his hands. "So, your name's Ankh huh. Well, I can't exactly say that I'm a succubus...but you could call me a sex fiend anyway." He grinned a huge grin and his tail started flicking around excitedly. He looked at Ankh again. "You know what? From now on we're going to be bros, ok? Just stay by me and I'll keep you safe from all these navy officers." He said.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:05 pm

His ears laid back against his head, his face turning bright red. "Ok." He said, his voice almost an octave higher. He clearned his throat "Meoooww~ Thank you." He said, flipping his hand over. "That was cool. I don't think I have to worry about the navy officers. I'm with uhh." He looked about and then found the blond, "Them. His name is Dimetri. I'm sorta hanging out with them for vacation." His tail wagged happily, "Another nii-san?! Awesome." He said, hugging Demon, his head going a few inches above his belly button. That's when it got his attention. "Dude! Your belly button?! It's an outie!! SWEEET!" He rubbed it slightly, pulling down his vest and messing with his own. "I've never seen one before!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-Wolf Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:19 pm

Yio tilted her head to the side when Ankh rubbed Demon's bellybutton. “Okay...that's not odd at all...” She thought. Of course when she said what Ankh was doing wasn't odd was sarcasm.

An irritated Eclipse flicked her tail while Ankh hugged and rubbed Demon's bellybutton. “Back off...he's mine...well technically he's Yio's since she saw him first. But still! Grr...” Eclipse thought.
Black-Wolf
Black-Wolf
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 520766
Heart Pieces 87

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Demon laughed again at Ankh playing with his bellybutton. While he didn't tell anyone (except for Fairy since she could access his memories), his bellybutton was an extremely ticklish spot for him. When he thought about Fairy, he decided to mess with her a little.

"Looks like you've got a little competition for who gets to play with my bellybutton." He said mentally. He heard Fairy restrain a scream.

"How DARE he?! Your bellybutton is MY property, you hear?! MINE!!!" She fumed. Demon had to try his hardest to not laugh out loud.

"I don't know, I don't see your name written on it." He said jokingly. Fairy stifled another scream.

"It's MINE damn it all! The next time he touches it, I'm taking over and giving him hell for it."

"Fairy, you're six inches tall. You can't hurt this guy. Just take it easy. I'll let you do something tonight if you calm down. You're giving me a headache." Demon said and decided to not talk to his fairy friend anymore.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1751223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next