Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of Zelda: The Mystery of the Black Sword

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Legend of Zelda: The Mystery of the Black Sword Empty Legend of Zelda: The Mystery of the Black Sword

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:08 am

have fun and be creative must me on the topic
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: The Mystery of the Black Sword Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: The Mystery of the Black Sword

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:48 am

if u now toon link u now me The smart Link
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: The Mystery of the Black Sword Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: The Mystery of the Black Sword

Post by Deku Link Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:10 am

Is there any plot for our members to start up with?
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1590039
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Mystery of the Black Sword K48fh3123770/123770Legend of Zelda: The Mystery of the Black Sword Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:23 am

just b creative get the brain workin Shiiiiiiiiiny...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:30 am

No information on a Black sword at all whatsoever?
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590039
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Mystery of the Black Sword K48fh3123770/123770Legend of Zelda: The Mystery of the Black Sword Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:35 am

a black sword what is to talk about it is a sword and it is black all done

lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:59 am

I dun get it.....
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Mystery of the Black Sword K48fh33200/3200Legend of Zelda: The Mystery of the Black Sword Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:49 am

Let me try and get my half awake gears working. I'll use my scarab characters for this. Hmmm. Ok, I did do a twilight theme for this, but when I saw it was suppsoe to be 4 sowrds based, I fixed it. If you don't like it, I'll delete this post and someone else come up with the plot.

Legends tell of a man that weilded the Blade of Evil's bane. Saving the world from Twilight invasion, he struck down the King of Darkness, Ganondorf. The sword was returned to it's resting spot and peace emerged for almost half a century. Then a strange Vaati appeared and the decendent of that hero drew a mighty Four Sword and defended the land from the revive of Ganondorf. Suddnly, new dark creatures have appearing once agian like those times as if searching for something. That hero is roaming somewhere around here with that Four Sword. Rumors are going around that their may be a blade just as might as the mythical Master Sword that anyone can weild. Greedy and power hungrey men and women have gone searching for this blade, only to lose their sanity or be defeated by the ever growing threat of monsters.

"Wait. So. What is this Black Sword?" Ankh said, adjusting his scarf.

"It was once a sacred blade to the Sages that guarded this world. But in failure in killing the King of Darkness, he obtained it and over time, it grew dark with evil power. It is believed that it may be in possession of a Dark Link, a dark version of the heros so be careful."

The teen shawlloed nervously. "And that's why we are here? I understand." The cat-like goddess vanished from view and Ankh looked around.
"So she said this place was called Hyrule. It's really pretty but defiantly not like our times. We will probably want to buy some more, normal clothes." He laughed, pulling on his pink coat. The taller teen beside him looked around and lifted the bag of Rupees the goddess had given them. "Alright."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:09 pm

(Do characters have to be OC, or are the FS Link involved, cause if they are, I CALL RED!)
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Mystery of the Black Sword K48fh33200/3200Legend of Zelda: The Mystery of the Black Sword Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:24 pm

((he didn't specifiy so I don't see why you can't.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:40 pm

all link and people from loz are in this pick your charactor
The smart Link
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:52 pm

((can we use OC's? I kinda suck rping actul characters))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:53 pm

depend what is it The smart Link
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:23 pm

((orginal characters. My characters not from Zelda dropped into the Zelda world like all our other Rps))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:16 pm

( I call Green! Oh, and Vio-link, are you gonna keep talking like that? cus in RPs that really bugs me...)
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861688
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Mystery of the Black Sword K48fh33175/3200Legend of Zelda: The Mystery of the Black Sword Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:38 pm

no it was an acidint
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:56 pm

((u didn't answer me. Can I use OC's in ur rp?))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:13 pm

YES u can sorry confursed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:24 pm

((Thank you. I suppose I'll start it then))

Ankh came out of the clothing store, he was wearing a white tunic and boots with black leggings and he still had his white scarf and gloves on. Chize frowned slightly, pulling on his brown mid-sleeve tunic and black pants. He kept his brown boots and have on a pair of brown gloves. "Chize. You make anything look good." He smiled and their modern clothes vanished. "Thank you Bask. Where should we start?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:02 pm

I'll only bring Joseph. (He goes back to the mountains after Silver's Home!)

Joseph was in his old shack, if you remember him, he was like 24, now he's 39, and got back to drinking. Ah....this is good life, warm house, warm fire, and Vodka! then Joseph saw on top of a mountain, the Goddess of ice, a little younger than Joseph by 1 year, and Joseph ditched all his Vodka, and went to she what was wrong..
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699661
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Mystery of the Black Sword K48fh363670/63670Legend of Zelda: The Mystery of the Black Sword Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:34 pm

ok that is alittle personal man
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:55 pm

(Sorry, The Ice goddess and Joseph are good friends, don't get the wrong idea)
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Mystery of the Black Sword K48fh363670/63670Legend of Zelda: The Mystery of the Black Sword Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:42 pm

(o i was comfused sorry )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:23 pm

Then Joseph made it, after a long trek up the mountain. What is wrong? Joseph asked. There is trouble, I want you to find out what is causing this disturbance, please Joseph, your the land's 22 hope. Who is the 1st hope? Joseph asked. That would be Silver Revlis, but you made it, now go...Then Joseph was off on a new Journey.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 699661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:44 am

(K, I'm playing Red. I won't post untill at least one of the other Link's does first. That being said! Menrow, looking back on Red in the manga. Every bit of Ankh's and Chize's playful banter will go right over his little head! And odds are? He'll think it a game and try to play too! I'm not doing this cause I want to! I'm doing it cause it's what the character would do!!!)
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next