Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy

+2
Akkiden Mikuo
Link64
6 posters

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:03 am

Ryan said: I'm Ryan...what's yours? he asked shyly to this girl. I'm Nicole, but just call me Nicky. Then she saw that he was nervous, hey, don't worry....you'll live she said softly to him. I'm nervous of what could happen....Ryan said nervously, Then Nicky held Ryan's hand, whoa, her hand...so soft...he thought...and then he smiled.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22
Date of Birth : 1996-04-30
Date of Entry : 2010-08-18
Residence : In a box, like a boss.

Character
Character Name: Silver Revlis
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy - Page 2 K48fh363670/63670Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy - Page 2 Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:08 am

Chize glared at the two and insisted that they hurry and get a different seat but Ankh shook his head. "Chize..." The dark haired teen glanced out the window.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:33 am

Then the Teacher came in, good day students, a steam punk looking person came in, and a claw picked up the chalk, and wrote: Mr. Rodochi. Today, since it is your first, we'll do introductions...and..wait...the list says we have a Revlis in the class, who is it? asked Rodochi. I am sir! Ryan yelled out. Splendid! now, Show us how your family makes the Revlis healer. It's simple...everyone ready?
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy - Page 2 K48fh363670/63670Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (63670/63670)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:45 am

((Sivler. This takes place in Hyrule's time. They would be no steam punk or machines. Just so you know))

Chize rolled his eyes and watched the teen stand up. If there was one thing he hated was people being judged by their families, weather for better or worse. Ankh, on the other hand, was all ears to learn quickly. His 'brother' of sorts did herble stuff for healing and if he could learn something like that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:36 pm

(Robochi is from another land.) Alright, a little Fire grass, water, and a secret ingredient, chu jelly! after when Silver combined all the ingredients, and made the famous Revlis healing potion.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:02 pm

((oh sorry))

Ankh took some of the Chu Chu Jelly and sniffed it before taking a bite. A disgusted look formed on his face and the other students laughed and giggled. "Defiantly doesn't taste as good as it looks. Hey. Ryan. What's that do?" ankh said, leaning over the teen's shoulder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:15 pm

The answer is: It's a healing potion. Heals team mates, I'll show you how it works....Then Ryan drew a a stick figure version of a battle. Well, if you and your team are hurt, use it, and it heals everyone except the enemy.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:19 pm

Ankh sniffed it and took a small drink. "Yuk." He laughed and then put his hand on his face where he had crashed into Ryan ealier and his little scrap cleared up. "Cool. But wouldn't magic be more effective? I mean, what if you don't have time to make a potion?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:35 pm

Then Rodochi interrupted, Magic is more available, but sometimes doesn't heal as fast. Potions heal quickly, but slow to make. Excellent for noticing....Mr....
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Ankh blinked and then blushed. "Ankh sir. But I just think that if you get really good at magic, you chould heal faster right?" Chize chuckled slightly. ankh hadn't been here and hour and he was already innocently arguing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:05 pm

Then the bell rang. Alright! I got Sword Training next! Ryan shouted out. Me too! Nicky shouted as well, and both down to the same class together.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:19 pm

Ankh streached as they continued, they were surprised to suddenly run into Ryan. "Looks like we are here agian." ankh smiled and Chize dug his hands into his coat. The silvery hair teen smiled. "But it looks like I might be in a higher class then you here." He bragged, wanting to show off for his man.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:22 pm

Hey! My Father is a master swordsman! I got some of his traits! and Ryan was acting like his father, foolhardy and reckless.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:48 pm

Ankh smiled. ''I'm just playing with you. I gotta show off for my crush as well." Ankh smiled brightly, tapping Chize's chest and then held out his hand. "Hi. Your name is..Nicky right?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:27 pm

MenrowSpirit wrote:

Name: Luke Procér
Appence: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/mariarobotnic14/hgf.jpg
Appearance: 16
Race: Wolf Anthro form the planet Adolfos
Height: 6' 1" (My tallest, oldest and most mysterious character yet!)
Roommate: T-kun. Sigh.
Weapon: Claws, Teeth.
Magic: Bof
Birthplace: The Wolven Planet Adolfos, gaah, wasn't I already over this?
Reason for Attending Hyrule Achendemy: What part of 'most mysterious' don't you understand?
Luke looked up at the building.
"The Hyrule... Achedenemy? What the heck is an achedenemy? Sigh, no regard for spelling in this world I see."

Last edited by Espemon333 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 687877
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy - Page 2 K48fh33175/3200Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:08 pm

((screw you >.<))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:42 pm

Yes, it is...Nicky said shyly and shook his hand. Then her hair moved a bit, and showed, A Hylian ear. Ryan then said: I didn't know you were a Hylian Nicky....Then she had the most red face ever...I hope you aren't mad at me, you have regular ears...Nicky said shamefully. I wouldn't mind, I like you for who you are Ryan said Happily to her.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:48 pm

Ankh stood on his toes to get a better look at them. Both of them were taller then he was, even if it was about an inch or two. "They don't seem weird to me." ankh smiled and moved his black headband a bit, reveling one of his fully white cat ears. "I would be hyprocritcal if I judged you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:54 pm

oh, alright...Then Ryan and Nicky were off to sword practice, and Ryan's blade glowed a radiant blue, then Ryan pulled it out, and got armor and a more better blade. He took on his Father's Angel Knight Trait.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:57 pm

Chize rolled his eyes slighty and took a seat to the side. He didn't really feel comfertable training infront of all these people, expecully since he never weilded a sword in his life. It just wasn't done in his time. Ankh waited excitedly for a teacher to come out while he ran his hand along Ryan's sword. "Nice."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:02 am

Then a Similar Angel winged knight came down, but this one donned Green Armor, not blue. Greeting young. The Angel Knight said. I am Sir Farlor, Angel Knight. and...*Gasp*...Is that you Silver? please tell me! Farlor said impatiently. I'm not Silver! I'm his son! Ryan! he shouted.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:08 am

Ankh laughed. "Your going to get alot of that it seems. Can't get away with anything now huh Ryan." Ankh smiled and bowed. "I'm Ankh and I must say. You wear alot of armor. That is my boyfriend Chize. He's not good with a sword so let him sit out please." Ankh smiled and Chize blushed slightly, turning a diffrent direction. "tell the whole world don't ya." he mummbled, embrassed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Akkiden Mikuo Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:12 am

alright...He could just make himself useful with this...And then he hands Chize a Stick. Now, I'll teach you the basics of Combat...one must be one with the blade...and your blade is your partner...and...BORING! some little obnoxious little kid yelled out. So, you don't respect Combat? Very well, Leave now or face the end of my blade...Then he left for the Academy.
Akkiden Mikuo
Akkiden Mikuo
Mercenary
Mercenary

Rupees (₨) 700661
Heart Pieces 22

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:20 am

Chize's eye twiched and he dropped the stick and started to undo his jacket. "Wait Chize!" Ankh threw his arms around the teen. "Don't do it. I know it seems stupid but you won't hurt yourself with the stick." Chize sighed and refused to pick up the stick. He was just going to watch. "What should we do now Sensi? Oh. Maybe I should get a sword?" Ankh laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:36 am

Name: Sir Raven
Appearence: With feathered Blonde hair and deep blue eyes, this older Teen has a clear connection to the Hylian Heritage of this land. A tattered brown cloak covers a long since faded green tunic and tan tights. His Leather hide gloves and boots would have seemingly gone out of style years ago. About his neck an odd necklace can be seen, a fairly aged Noble Sword rests upon his back, and a certain look of concern seems to always rest on his brow.
Age: From appearance alone? One could say about 17 or 18.
Race: Hylian
Heigth: About 5' 7"
Roomate: None yet, he claims he's looking for roommates he can put up with.
Weapon: From what they say, he has a hidden pocket from where he can pull sorts of mystical items. But rarely does he have to draw more than the blade on his back.
Magic: Mostly fairies magic that was taught to him through the years.
Birthplace: Some where.....in Hyrule
Reason for Attending Hyrule Achendemy: He claims he's here to regain his skills. But some of the students say he's actually a secret protcor from the royal family to make sure the school is doing what it's supposed to be doing!

(LOL I'm to specific for my own good. I'll put him in when the time is right!)
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy - Page 2 K48fh33200/3200Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy - Page 2 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next