Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy

+2
Akkiden Mikuo
Link64
6 posters

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy - Page 27 Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:20 pm

"Let me go Only Chize has the right to man handle me!" He yelled, turned into his cat form and slipped from the ghosts. He ran back to where Nova was. He was going to say something but just turned back human, grabbed his ice pack that he had dropped and turned to leave. "I see then. Gomandize." Then he walked past the ghost, sticking his tounge at them before leaving the library area.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy - Page 27 Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy

Post by Nova Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:22 pm

"Finaly...." Nova mumbled as he sat ack down at his table and started to read another 23 books.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy - Page 27 K48fh316690/16690Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy - Page 27 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:25 pm

Ankh was in the potions room, since that class was out, making up some burn ointment. "I still win. I got him out of his book for alteast 2 whole minutes." He said, quiet proud of himself. "I'm glad Chize wasn't there or he probley would have beaten up Nova going into a blind rage."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:37 pm

A rip in the air infront of Ankh had appeared and Nova stepped out of it and then it closed.

"Ankh, I'd liek to apologise for what happened earler... but you're right, I do spend too much time reading, but the magic is forbidden, so I wanted to learn as much as I can before anyone who had authority found out about it's secrets...." Nova said as his ghosts were franticly looknig for him in the library.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy - Page 27 K48fh316690/16690Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy - Page 27 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:43 pm

Ankh laughed and waved his hand before whiping the potion off. "Its ok. I went over board. My brother says I have a one track mind. I'm just saying, if you take a short break from it, your brain can relaxe and then when you get back to reading, it might come to you faster." He grinned. "That's what I do with my homework."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:46 pm

"If you're looking for a healing potion then you might want to try mixing what you have there with this concetrait of herbs, it'll work much better."
Nova said before re-opening the rift.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:56 pm

"I'm just trying to keep the water from burning to my bone." Ankh laughed and stuck his head through the rift. "Cool." and pulled back out taking the herbs from Nova. he then grabbed the smaller kid and hugged him quickly. "I know you can make friends. You made one when you talked to me last night ok." Ankh pulled back and started mixing the herbs. "Thanks and good luck with your forbidden spells of what not."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:06 pm

Luke walked into the library. "Now where is that little fox?" He scanned the room and quickly identified Nova, being the only one with a silver tail followed by a trail of ghosts. The wolf walked up to the boy and said "Sorry about what I said yesterday. I was just a mix of emotions and needed something to blame. Sorry, bro."

Last edited by Nova on Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This is kid nova, so he only has 1 tail.)
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 687877
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy - Page 27 K48fh33175/3200Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy - Page 27 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:09 pm

Ankh clentched his hand, it was still very sore and he kept it wrapped up but the burns and open flesh was healed. "Now." He collasped on his bottom, his face red. "I'm a pretty good actor if I do say so myself." he said holding his forhead to find it very still warm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:16 pm

Nova had finished going through the rift, and had closed it.

"So you see you're error then?" He told Luke before sitting as his table to read yet another book.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:28 pm

"Yes, I see my error. Why are you always reading? The best kind of learning is hands on."
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 687877
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy - Page 27 K48fh33175/3200Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy - Page 27 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:20 pm

"I'm not an ordanary mage. My arcane arts are far passed that, and are only found in books, and take much longer to master then you're normal elemental magic since i have to master it in it's origenal element, before turning it into mine." Nova said as he had already finished reading that book, and picked up another.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:53 pm

Ankh meet up with Chize in the school yard. "Chi-san. This isn't; the place for us. We've met alot of cool people here. But I think it's time for us to go. Bask is ready when you are." Chize rubbed Ankh's head. "Do you want to say good-bye?" Ankh laughed. "It's not good-bye really. I have a feeling that someday, we may meet agian. Here, at home, in the underworld. I think they understand." Ankh laughed. "Good-bye Hyrule! You have taught me and Chize much in our short time! To Raven and Daru- You were great teachers. Luke-Lay off the steak sause and Abby, learn to trust him. He obviously likes you. Ryan, Dante, Nicky-embrace your powers and take care. Nova- its ok to relaxe every once in a while and even though im gone, I'll still be your friend. Even if im not a ghost." He laughed, knowing they would all hear him. A large light appeared and they vanished from the schoolyard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:57 pm

"*sigh* These books don't teach me eanough...." Nova said before looking out the window to see Ankh and Chize dissapear.

"I'll be going myself..." Nova said as opend a seal thatled to his mantion.

"Raven, Daro, I bet we won't meet again..." He mumbled before steppnig through it and closing it.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1945707
Heart Pieces 34

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:13 am

Raven and Daro stared out the window. Granted, he didn't get to teach them what he wished, or showed them what he knew, but he knew that he had taught some of them a little lesson they won't ever forget. Maybe someday, they would return to continue their teaches, maybe they would go home and put their teachings to their own worlds to make them better. Either way, Raven was satisfied. The school still goes on and monsters seem to still appear in numbers, but the students coming, and leaving take the lessons to make their homes and Hyrule a better place. The wind blew slightly in through the trainer's hall as Raven stopped and glanced back. Daro nodded and continued and Raven smiled, swearing he heard the laughter of his students still in the wind and perhaps sometime in the future. As the door closed a person stepped from the shadows. "Thank you all for everything. But it's not quiet over yet." A deep voice said and turned and dissapeared into the darkness, a white tail followed behind.

~~Fin.....or is it?~~
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:37 am

(Now see! In all honesty? None of this would have happened had you not ran off with the cart! If you had all stuck together, I had a plot I was gonna push you all through one by one! It would have been awesome! Ankh and Chize were gonna meet the Zuna people! Nova was gonna meet the Sheikah! I had a special quest set up for everyone! But we had to spend soooo much time healing after THAT fiasco that you all lost interest! Sheesh! Now I really do question if I should start an RP! I doubt any one would have the attention span for it!)
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy - Page 27 K48fh33200/3200Legend of Zelda: The Royal Achedenmy - Page 27 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27