Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Windwaker Story

+3
King Dodongo
FierceDeityLink!
T-kun
7 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

A Windwaker Story - Page 11 Empty Re: A Windwaker Story

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:43 pm

Iris smiled, taking the bowl and returning it to Ramura's kitchen things before coming back up and putting blankets on all the passengers, including Kryys and Ethon. "Well then." Iris jumped up onto his fav. spot atop the mast and sat down. "I suppose I will keep look out. What else do I have to do." He laughed and glanced up at the sky. "They are diffrent from home." He remembered something a friend's father once said. 'If you can't sleep count the stars."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:01 am

It had rained off and on all night. As Dawn broke, the clouds slowly drifted away. Raurumaru woke to the familier sounds of Windfall Island, they were but a stone's throw away from his home.

Walking out and grabbing the wheel, he couldn't help but notice the majority of the passangers still asleep. But it's not like you could blame them he thought. They had all just endured what was most likely the scariest experience of their lives! Looking up on the mast, even the never sleeping Iris seemed lost in thought.

Ramaru brought the ship into port, still silent, still thinking. Almost immediately the docks began to swarm with observers. Some recognizing forgotten loved ones on the ship, some recognizing the ship itself and its captain.
A life time's journy....in 2 days....was that all there really was to it? ...no...it couldn't have been.... Leon could still be out there, and his father still possessed dangerous powers....powers that twisted him in ways Ramaru shuddered to even think about. That man was no longer his father. His father was lost to the tides of time, but still there...guiding him in spirit...

Ramaru knew it, deep in his very soul...he could feel it. An ambition, welling up inside him. A passion, that only grew as he remembered his hero. Not the man that he saw in that dark place, the man who inspired him to begin this quest. The stories he was once told flooded back into his mind yet again. These tales of lost kingdoms and sacred temples. Weapons that could banish any evil!

He could see it know! His father truly was still with him! These old stories that in the beginning were simply for amusement, held everything he needed to know to defeat this threat. In the memory of his father, he could feel his lost soul guiding him, pushing him toward some ultimate goal. His father was asking him, to defeat the monster he had become. His father wanted him to win!

He looked out at the dock now filled with seemingly everyone in town. He smirked... These people now longer had the right to question him!
"Behold! The triumphant return of...Raurumaru the Great! Son of the late and famous Adventurer Ralph! Grandson of the late and famous Swordsmen Rusl! The blood decendent of Prince Richard himself!!!!!" Jumping clear off the ship's bow and onto one of the dock's crates, "Two days on my grand adventure and I have already explored the Forsaken Fortress! Delved deep into the lost Temple of Winds! Rescued these poor prisoners with aid from my new cohorts. And looked into the very face of evil itself!"

The children that first Saw Ramaru off on his journy were the first to cheer, considering the majority of the crowd was in an uproar that he had already returned! And with men and women who had disappeared months ago!

Raurumaru just smiled. He didn't care about praise, he just wanted them to know, his dream would become a reality!

(LAWL, sorry it's soooo long. This is what's is called (in anime any how) a New Resolve moment. You know how it is! An important character has his spirit and will broken, and then comes back with more power then ever! If done in battle, it usually results in a new form. Otherwise, the character in question simply unlocks latent power. New Ramaru is a little more serious on the quest, but way more cocky in battle! So be warned, I'm trying out a new character type that doesn't match me at all! XD)
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 11 K48fh33200/3200A Windwaker Story - Page 11 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:17 am

(And you let your comrade get captured on battle while you ran away. Just sayin.)
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688077
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 11 K48fh33175/3200A Windwaker Story - Page 11 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:20 am

(XD This is NEW Ramaru! The guy who will now mercilesly beat everything that gets between him and saving Leon!)
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 11 K48fh33200/3200A Windwaker Story - Page 11 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:22 am

Iris smiled and looked down at every passanger returning to the island and many, seeking other means to get to other islands where the hail from. Kryys and Ethon were still out cold and Ramura seemed to have quite the welcoming party. Much better then compared to when he had left. He sat up and cracked various parts of his body. "Must have drifted into day dream."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 am

Leon coughed out blood.
"Have we broken him yet?" Morgano asked, walking in.
"Good luck with that." Leon said.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688077
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 11 K48fh33175/3200A Windwaker Story - Page 11 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:07 pm

Kryys walked up to the group.
"Now that all the prisoners are safe, I say we go back and save Leon. Think of all the times he's helped us, and sacrificed so much. We gotta go back there, rescue Leon, and put an end to that Morgano forever! Who's with me?" he said boldly.

(wow quite a speech! Probably his best lol)
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:12 pm

Iris climbed down from his mast. "I suppose Mogano is what was in that temple? And Leon stayed behind to fight." He grinned, raising an eyebrow, "What do you know. He has feelings." Iris craked. "Stayed behind to get the prisoners safe. That is real courage." He turned and walked over to Indigo. "Kryys went through alot of trouble to save you." He eyed the silver boomerang. "Are you coming with us or staying behind?"

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:16 pm

Raurumaru looked back up at Kryys, "Damn right!" Jumping back onto the boat, he looked down in the hold noting the all the food they still had and laughing to himself, "Wow! Kryys really stocked us well!"

"Alright my friends!" crying out to his home town, "Our mission is not yet done! But worry not, we will be back!"

Jumping back onto the boat, Ramaru prepared to ship back out.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:32 am

(Iris is a jerk! His comrade is being beaten half to death and he's smiling! Very Happy)
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688077
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:42 am

((Yeah, but remember, Iris doesn't know that because he had to stay on the ship! For all he knows, you kicked the shadow's butts and are just waiting on the island!))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:40 pm

"I want to go with you guys. Leon was really kind to me when we were imprisoned together, and I feel that I owe him." said Indigo
As much as Kryys wanted this....
"No. I think you should stay. I don't want anything else to happen to you." he told her.
Indigo looked sad, then angry. "I can protect myself! I'm not some useless side princess to be rescued! (XD)" she told him.
He thought about it long and hard. His decision might have been influenced by the fact that she was about ready to beat him, but probably not that much.
"Fine. But please stay on the ship when we get there." he pleaded with her.
"Ok!" she responed, very happy.
"Alright, let's go!" Kryys told them.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:44 pm

Iris grinned, putting his hands on his hips. "Yo. Ramura! We got another shipmate." He bowed slightly, "I'm Iris, Indigo. And don't worry too much. I can tell your not one to be easliy pushed around by a few monsters." The elf laughed as he boarded the ship and climbed back up to the mast. "Ready whenever you are captian!'' He laughed at the man at the wheel and smiled at how Ethon was still soundly asleep. He didn't want to leave the lad on the island alone. He had grown attached to him in a brother like way and felt that Ethon probably would not stay behind either, so he didn't awaken him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:49 pm

(Leon wasn't one to be pushed around either.)
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688077
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:01 am

"Well Swabies! Are we all ready to go?" Raurumaru laughed as he swong about on the ropes pulling them up ad tieing them down with a whole new level of gusto.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801786
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowCrow Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:26 pm

Ethon forced himself awake. He was still really tired, and he wished he could sleep longer. Stretching, he looked out to the island he left four years ago. He had this odd sense of Deja Vu. Here he was again, acting before he thought. What was he thinking, leaving off for an adventure he had no idea where would take him? He had no idea why he wasn't staying, but he knew inside that he shouldn't. He couldn't just leave these people who had risked their lives to protect him. He stared off into space, lost in thought.
ShadowCrow
ShadowCrow
Master Swordsman
Master Swordsman

Rupees (₨) 580961
Heart Pieces 5
Date of Birth : 1996-02-14
Date of Entry : 2010-06-23
Residence : Body on Earth, mind in Hyrule.

Character
Character Name: (Joey Joe Junior.... Shabadoo?)
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 11 K48fh3100/100A Windwaker Story - Page 11 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:35 pm

Iris jumped down from the mast and crouched beside Ethon who seemed slightly spaced out. "I can still take you back if you wish." He said, glancing back at island they were slowly sailing away from.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowCrow Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:01 pm

"No, I left there for a reason. I'm not going back." He took a deep breath.
ShadowCrow
ShadowCrow
Master Swordsman
Master Swordsman

Rupees (₨) 580961
Heart Pieces 5

Character
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 11 K48fh3100/100A Windwaker Story - Page 11 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:07 pm

Iris laughed, "Well, I'll take care of ya after this if you want. I didn't plan on staying on Dragon Roost forever." The elf said, ruffling Ethon's hair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowCrow Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:49 am

Ethon laughed. "Thanks," he said.
ShadowCrow
ShadowCrow
Master Swordsman
Master Swordsman

Rupees (₨) 580961
Heart Pieces 5

Character
Health Health:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:53 am

(Kawii. I just love Ethon so much <3)) Iris really liked Ethon a lot. And not his gaydar madly in love with him like. Ethon was like a brother he couldn't have. Someone that he could relax and have fun with. "You know." Iris said as he fixed Ethon's hair, brushing it behind his ears. "you should probably get out of those rags. I'm sure Ramura has something downstairs you can have."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:18 am

So they set sail.They all set their eyes ahead with a steely determination. They all knew that they just HAD to save Leon.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:42 am

Iris stood up and laughed. "Let me go take a look." He headed down into the lower parts of the ship. There was a floor just for bedrooms and happened to catch glance of Ramura's room open. He stuck his head inside and opened it slowly, walking over and picking up a picture frame that had been apparently thrown in anger, the frame being dented and glass smashed, and then set back up out of care. "This must be him and his Dad?" Iris smiled, seeing how young Ramura was in the picture. "He was lucky to have what time he did have with his Dad. I know I miss mine."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:49 am

"WHERE ARE THEY?????????"
"We've been through this, I DO NOT KNOW." said a bruised and bloody Leon.
"Sir," said a guard, running up. "We've spotted a ship approaching the island."
"Ah. It appears your friend are returning."
"Idiots." he muttered under his breath.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688077
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:22 am

Once they finally pulled up on the island, Ramaru, Iris, and Ethon all got off the boat. Kryys stayed behind.
"Ok, we'll try to be in and out of here as quick as possible. Stay here, please don't leave the boat OK?" Kryys told her with a look of sincerity in his eyes. "Fine." she replied. "And Kryys, I want to thank you for everything you've done."
"Eh, it's nothing. I'm sure you'd do the same thing." he responded
"And Kryys?" she asked? "Don't die." She leaned over and kissed him. A Windwaker Story - Page 11 12298
"Yo, Kryys, you coming?" called Iris. They broke apart, quite red. "Yah Iris!" he called back. He then joined the others. "Had fun?"asked Iris.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862888
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next