Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Windwaker Story

+3
King Dodongo
FierceDeityLink!
T-kun
7 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

A Windwaker Story - Page 14 Empty Re: A Windwaker Story

Post by Link64 Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:38 pm

"LEON! NOOOOOOOO!" Ramaru jumped to his feet and sprinted across the room, dodge rolling straight pass one of Morgano's slashs.

He slide toward Leon as he dropped to his knees, lifting the young boy into his arms, "Leon... You...you can't die... Not yet... You...you're an adventurer man, an adventurer. You've lived through more than I could ever have hoped to..."
His head dropped, and he began to sob... "You can't die yet... Kryys just promised Iris we wouldn't...we wouldn't die..."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 14 K48fh33200/3200A Windwaker Story - Page 14 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:13 pm

"Kryys can't promise for me. Go get the sword. Don't let me go... in vain..." he said, barely holding on to life. "I'll miss you all, where ever I end up." he cringed. "It hurts, Rumaru. It really hurts. Go."
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 686877
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 14 K48fh33175/3200A Windwaker Story - Page 14 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:25 pm

Morgano bellowed an exclamation of pain and anger that shook the very chamber itself, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! I WILL PERSONALLY CHOKE THE LIFE OUT OF EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!" Despite all his wounds, he dashed at Leon with a look of extreme hatred.

Tears continued to stream down Ramaru's face, his fist clenched as he layed Leon down, his eyes now shut. "I will... I will!" His head raised to reveal a face painted in fury! As the tears still streamed he cried, "IT WON'T END HERE! I'LL BE DAMNED IF I LET IT!!!!!!!!" (BROOKLYN RAGE!!!!!!!)
Having screamed himself hoarse, he grabbed the once lost Blade of Evil's Bane just in time to block Morgano's fierce strike!

Locked in clash, they pressed with all their mortal strength. "You can't beat me boy!!! I taught you EVERYTHING YOU KNOW!"
Morgano slowly began gaining ground, pressing Ramaru back into the alter.
"YOU WANNA BET!!??" with the memories and thoughts of everything his father and new friends had ever done for him, he threw all of his strength into a single perry, throwing Morgano back.

(Blame Espe for this! I was going to end it short and awesomely! But he insisted long and epicly~)

Morgano slid back, barely keeping his balance. Both fighters slumped a little, breathing heavily. "You're stronger than I expected, like all your friends here... But you all pale in comparison to my might!" he threw out his left hand, summoning his second blade again. "HYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

"YOU'RE WRONG!" The two instantly broke in to a strike raid of hacks and slashes. Everytime they dashed at each other, the clashing of their blades only sent them flying back, but everytime they would simply lunge at each other again.
It seemed every clash, Ramaru had something to say, CLASH! "Leon gave up everything for us to win!" CLASH! "Iris is a sacred where he comes from! And yet he willingly bled for us!" CLASH! "Kryys didn't want this! He wanted the simple life of a mail carrier!" CLASH! "And do you have ANY clue what Ethon's been through!"

The two were only wearing each other down... No one would win at this rate, Morgano was the first to realize that.
"I grow tired of these games! You lived by my words! NOW YOU SHALL DIE BY THEM!" In an instant, he began warping around the room leaving shadowy after images every where he stopped. The only problem was, he only stopped to slash Ramaru as he moved!" SLASH! "My son? HA! I have no son!" SLASH! "What's the matter? Daddy issues? GET OVER IT!" SLASH! "Only a fool would believe in lost treasure!" SLASH! "Power and knowledge was what the ancients left for us!" SLASH! "And yet all you look for is Relics with measurable worth!"

Ramaru got slung back and forth with every strike, loosing more and more blood, everything slowly began going dark.... His grip on the blade loosened... He was fading...faster and faster...into darkness....

....Darkness. What was it? This force that over took his father. This cold embrace that now greets him on the brink of death. Everything went quiet. He could feel the force of the blades against his body, but he no longer felt their sting... He no longer felt anything... It was then that he finally thought to himself.... "I lost...the game..." The worse echoed in his mind... Game...game...game...game...The only thing he could hear....and then he heard it...something else.....Game....What was it? ...Game... Was that....his father? ....Game... He flashed back...once more....

"Life is just a game! An adventure to be bad! No matter how crazy any one thinks you, just remember! Life's to short not to enjoy, so never! Ever!!!! Give up! Can you promise me that? Can you promise me that no matter what happens, you won't give up?" his father's gruff face appeared to him once more, keen grin, sharp eyes, five o'clock shadow, and all. His own 8 year old voice came to mind, "Ya! I won't never ever EVER give up! Imma be a great adventerer jus like you papa! An moma gonna be proud of us too! Cause we'll be famous an awesome an stuff! I won't ever give up!"

He echoed his own 8 year old words... "I won't ever give up....Never ever ever.....I promised.....I...I promised." He could feel warmth returning to his body, strength welling up into every fiber of his being. His own ambition and hope reviving him.
....he opened his eyes.....and he saw them....Iris...Ethon...Kryys...and Leon... this wasn't their fight...it was his...
Just as he saw Leon's body appear to breath in, Morgano flashed before him, ready to deliver the final blow...

"I'M DONE WITH THIS!" Raurumaru raised the Master Sword! Even with all of his dark energies put behind his blades, Morgano couldn't break through Ramaru's block! It took both dark swords just to stop the boy from cleaving him in two!
"HOW DO YOU CONTINUE TO BREATH!"
A fierce grin appeared over Ramaru's face, the exact grin his father gave him years ago. "Sorry, but you seem to've forgotten the promise I made you a good 10 years back! I'm not allowed to give up! Remember!?"
The Great Adventurer Raurumaru pressed the once Great Adventurer Ralph back, right into the alter, and though the aged figure kept the Master Sword in place, he couldn't break from it's pressure. As the son held off both of his father's weapons with one hand, he pulled from his back with is now free hand the very Sword his father once gave him, long ago.

With his energy now drained, Morgano's face quickly took on the features of the old man he really was. But he would not go down, not with out taking his son with him! "YOU WILL DIE BY YOUR FATHER'S HANDS!" he slid his swords free and dodged the Master Sword only by a hair. He raised up both blades and swung down!!!

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME OLD MAN! I TOLD YOU, I CAN'T LOOSE!!!" Before the aged figure could even react, Raurumaru swung the Master Sword over his head, shattering both dark swords, and then followed through with his most precious possession. The sword his father had given him, the sword Nakura.

"Uaagh...aaahhhhhh.........." The man fell..... Caughing up blood, he fell to his knees, the sword still in his heart, piercing straight through to the other side, pinning him to the alter...only a foot from where Leon layed... The darkness had taken its toll, his face and body now far older looking than what they really were. He looked up at Ramaru.... Lost in the young eyes of his son. He smiled a once familiar grin... His own eyes now holding that once soft glow they had years ago... "...that a boy...just like your old man..." His cold eyes turned from stone cold to a once forgotten softness..............and then cold again....

The man, the sword, and the alter all began turning black......into a hollow ash.... Ramaru let go of his prized blade, and stepped back. The ash stone crumbled to dust...and blew away with a wind that seemed to come from no where...

Ramaru stared.....where his father had disappeared. Looking only a foot further, where the alter once was, a pedestal rested, marked with the Triforce... Ramaru walked up to the pedestal, and slammed the blade down into it! ...he still held onto the blade for a moment...then let go...

He turned around, and grinned his father's grin. "Crazy adventure, huh!"

(F@#$ YOU ESPE! I WILL NEVER POST THIS MUCH EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!11)
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 14 K48fh33200/3200A Windwaker Story - Page 14 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:46 pm

Iris stood up, sighing. He walked over and stared down at Ramura a moment. He could see the smile, but noticed the tears behind the eyes. He lifted his arms and pulled Ramura into a tight embrace.

"Congratulations. You saved your world." His face drilled into Ramura's neck slightly, "And I'm sorry for you having to do that. Remember him for who he was before the end." he whispered. The elf pulled back and fixed the adventurer's hat before kneeling down beside Leon, where Krrys and Ethon had already gathered. "At a moment like this I wish I was a witch doctor." He laughed slightly before putting his hand on Leon's forhead to move some lose bangs. "I would cry for you if I still had the tears too."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:49 pm

(lol! I ALSO said wait for T-kun.)
Leon coughed out some blood, and he noticed the lack of Morgano, as if a malevolent pressure was lifted from the room. "You did it, Rumaru. You won." he said before scratching his claws across his face. "We won.
(still not dead)
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 686877
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 14 K48fh33175/3200A Windwaker Story - Page 14 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:21 am

Iris grabbed Leon's hand. "Stop it. you'll lose more blood. There's still a chance I can save you. Give me..an hour at least and I will have enough to at least stop the bleeding." Iris said, his voice obviously cracking from wanting to cry, but having lost many of his humanistic traits, he couldn't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:53 am

"Iris, I won't make it another hour. This mark I just made is given to the men of my family when they reach age 13. I didn't quite make it, but I've done more and seen more than any given distant relative older than me. I think I deserve it." he choked out, clutching his wounds. "I don't really want to die, but it almost feels... peaceful. I give myself 3 minutes before I go delirious, so I want to say this now: I don't want to see any of you for a long time. Don't die. Ramura, you're the adventurer, not me. Take on the world and surpass your father. Iris, you still owe me a rematch. Ethon, I really never got to know you. It's so odd, we were not 3 feet form eachother for a few days, and I never really met you." then his fading eyes fell upon Kryys. "You. This should be you down here. I died for you. Don't waste that sacrifice. Remember: I don't want to see you for a long time. Yuo've all got bright futures ahead of you. Remember me." he said, his eyes closing. They did not reopen.

Last edited by T-kun on Wed May 11, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : no ones gonna read this. Espe you spelled Don't wrong. You fail.)
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 686877
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:01 am

Iris looekd over at Ethon and knew he could see it as well. The mana stopped from Leon's body and he knew Ethon could see his soul no longer attached. Iris said a few words to himself and then started laughing, it was all he could do, since he couldn't cry. "Fine. Fine you Bas*Navi*. I'll be waiting for that rematch. Just go and die. I'll be alive when you come back, Trust me!!" He laughed, almost histariclly. Once he calmed down he stood up, Leon's blood on his hand smeared on his face as he brushes his hair away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:29 am

Ramaru looked over Leon, and began mumbling his signature monologue...A just little different this time, "I am Raurumaru the Great... Son of the once proud adventurer Ralph.. Grandson of the lost Swordsmen Rusl... Decendent of the forgotten Prince Richard himself......and friend of the mighty warrior Leon..."

He looked up at Iris, the Kryys, and then Ethon. Everyone of them concealing their sad emotions. He forced his new found grin of victory, "Hehe... We can't go crying now can we! Leon would be laughing at us in his grave. Speaking of..."
He looked back down at Leon.....bent down... and picked his lifeless body up over his shoulders.
"My father use to tell me that heroes were given burials at sea. You put them on a boat...and let them go. I think that's just the kind of burial Leon deserves. Hehehehe." Ramaru sighed... and just as he did, a blue light appeared from the ground where Morga.....where Ralph's body had crumbled to dust and blown away...
"I guess...that's our ride out!"
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:56 am

That was the 333th post on this topic. I think it fits.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 686877
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:51 pm

(use parentheses! Your dead!)

Kryys, eyes teared, turned to the chamber that changed his life for the last time. He hoped he would never enter the building again. He stepped into the blue light, and felt the oddest feeling as though he were flying away...
The next thing he knew, they were at the top of the island. They walked over to the boat.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861688
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:59 pm

Raurumaru untied one of the two life boats on either side of the ship.
He placed Leon's body in the little boat, and covered him with an old blanket, crossing his still clawed arms under it.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:07 am

Iris laughed slightly, "In a way. I'm jealous of you Leon. You ended up saving the world you loved and got to die in the end, a proud man. If this is written in the Great Sea's history, I would write it myself to speak of your short temper, love of fighting and stupid herotic deeds up to the end. I can't say I will be in this land when you return so I'll say now. you still want that rematch come find me." Iris said and placed his hand against his forehead in a salute formation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:13 am

"I only knew you for a day, and in that time? You became my enemy, my rival, and my friend. I will be the one to write the Great Sea's history. And I'll make sure you're deeds do not go unremembered!" Ramaru placed his hand against his forehead copying Iris's farewell.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800586
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowCrow Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:52 pm

(I frikken hate you Espe! It was so sad I almost CRIED! best roleplay death evrrrrr)

Ethon's eyes burned with tears. He wished that he would've known him longer than this. It almost made him angry. Why did he have to be so quiet? Why couldn't he have said something to Leon, even just once? He had never hated himself so much. Seeing him lying there, lifeless, made him angry at himself. His hands shook, but he raised one to his forehead.
ShadowCrow
ShadowCrow
Master Swordsman
Master Swordsman

Rupees (₨) 579761
Heart Pieces 5
Date of Birth : 1996-02-14
Date of Entry : 2010-06-23
Residence : Body on Earth, mind in Hyrule.

Character
Character Name: (Joey Joe Junior.... Shabadoo?)
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 14 K48fh3100/100A Windwaker Story - Page 14 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:00 pm

(Love you too, NC. I do my best to serve.)
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 686877
Heart Pieces 51

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:01 pm

(Oi T-KUN. Still needs its epic ending of epicness!!))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:19 pm

Kryys looked gravely at his body.
"I remember when we first met, you tried to kill me." he laughed to himself.
"And in that short span of time, we became close friends. Close enough that you would even sacrifice your own life for me. Instead of mourning, I want to thank you Leon, for everything. For taking care of Indigo, for helping me find her, for dying. That sword was for me, not you."
On that final note, it seemed that nothing else could be said. They pushed the small boat out to sea. Kryys felt strangely happy. It was almost as though Leon was smiling down on him.

(So they each went on with there seperate lives. They all stayed in touch. Indigo and Kryys probably got married and had nine kids, idk)

ALL RIGHT THATS IT!! IM LOCKIN THIS FO SHNIZZLES!
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 861688
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14