Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Windwaker Story

+3
King Dodongo
FierceDeityLink!
T-kun
7 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

A Windwaker Story Empty A Windwaker Story

Post by T-kun Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:53 pm

Ok this is a new completely unrelated to any other RP I'm starting. It's loosely based off of the Windwaker game, and takes place within the Sea Chart of it. That includes every single island and temple. You can go where ever you want, I really don't care. Here are some rules you must follow, or I will get Espe to delete your posts.
1. Don't cuss anything worse than D*mn and H*ll and @$$. It will instigate in post deletage.
2. Use proper grammar. That means you Silver! Especially you Silver! That's right, sentences, punctuation, and QUOTATION MARKS for God's sake. It annoys the crap out of me if you don't. I don't care much about spelling and the really down to the point stuff, just basic regular grammar please. If you break it, post deletage happens.
3. Follow a general plot... dont be THAT random.
4. Be fair. Don't go ruining the story for everyone. Only I am allowed to do that.
5. Anyone can join, but I'm stopping all joining after 8 user's show up, or we get past page 10. If you are DYING to get in and you can't, just PM me and I'll see what i can do.
6. Smex wise, keep it PG. Nothing worse than kissing. Violence wise, screw it i dont care. Disembody people and beat them with they're own spinal cords, i could care less.
7. I control everything. If i say something, don't change it. Unless your Espe, i might give you a few select privileges.
8. I limit you to 5 character's a user. You don't have to use that many, but that's the limit. Dont go over it, i don't need more than 40 characters running around in a RP.
Ok, thats all the rules. Please do commentary in parentheses.

Ok, dont start posting the actual RP yet, im gonna do a characters section first. Once i post in this that you can start, go ahead, but until then just you can just do commentary.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860688
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story K48fh33175/3200A Windwaker Story Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

A Windwaker Story Empty Re: A Windwaker Story

Post by FierceDeityLink! Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:02 pm

Ok I am going to use my fan caracter. The one in this forum.
FierceDeityLink!
FierceDeityLink!
Ferocious Demigod
Ferocious Demigod

Rupees (₨) 829651
Heart Pieces 13
Date of Birth : 1998-10-10
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Friendzone

Character
Character Name: Fierce Deity Link
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story K48fh310000/10000A Windwaker Story Mjv0r8  (10000/10000)

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:56 pm

Thats fine FDL. But he's not invincible or immortal, and is WAY less powerful. i want to make it fair.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860688
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:59 pm

((yeah. Well. I'm exsited to post once we are allowed))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:20 pm

Still working on the finer details of the plot and for a few more people to join. Should be started by thursday at the latest.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860688
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:21 pm

((*groan* ok xD))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:23 pm

I'll be joining soon.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 685877
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by Briigal_faerie Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:00 pm

I would like to join... sorry I'm not sure exactly how these Roleplays work, it's different with most of the text roleplays I do on other websites Embarassed
Briigal_faerie
Briigal_faerie
faerie
faerie

Rupees (₨) 522654
Heart Pieces 6
Date of Birth : 1996-11-23
Date of Entry : 2010-08-19
Residence : Camp Half Blood

Character
Character Name: Brii
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story K48fh3100/100A Windwaker Story Mjv0r8  (100/100)

http://www.riverofbloodrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:06 pm

You basiclly have a character and you follow the story, writing for your character when you post.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860688
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Briigal_faerie Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:57 pm

yeah, that's the same, just all the topics and stuff is confusing to me so if I screw up, don't hate me xP
Briigal_faerie
Briigal_faerie
faerie
faerie

Rupees (₨) 522654
Heart Pieces 6

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:23 am

I WANNA JOIN! CAN I JOIN! I WOULD MAKE THIS PLACE AWESOME AND AMAZING! AND FOR MY FIRST CHARACTER! .....TINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story K48fh33200/3200A Windwaker Story Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Yay! yes you can join. But tingle? really?
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860688
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:32 pm

((We get to start soon?))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:42 pm

Yep. like RIGHT NOW!!!!
Ok im assuming you read my character bios. If you didn't, then go read them now or forever hold your peace.
Also, new rule. You can start your character from anywhere EXCEPT Dragon Roost Island. We already have me and menrow's character coming from there, we don't need any more.
You guys are not really going to be able to do much in the story until i get about 2 or 3 posts up so just try to do a good intro for your character. We'll all meet as the story progresses, but not immediately. Ok, without further ado... HERE IT IS!!!

Today was the day. The day he had been waiting for since before he could walk. The day that decided whether his dreams would be fulfilled, or crushed into tiny pieces. This was the day that-
BANG! He had been so engrossed in thought, he hadn't noticed the large wall in front of him. He lay a strew on the floor at an awkward angle, until his examiner saw him and helped him up.
"Really Kryys, you should watch where your going." said the examiner. "I'm sorry sir, won't happen again. So when do we start??" Kryys asked a little to eagerly. The examiner laughed. "Well, if you're ready, we can start right away. Follow me to the shore please."
When they got to the shore, the examiner handed Kryys a note.
"Your task is to deliver this letter to the mailbox on Outset Island. You will be graded on speed, course of flight, and condition of the receiving letter. I'm confident you'll do outstanding."
"Thank you sir. I'll deliver it right away!" said Kryys. Without another word, he grabbed the note and took off into the sky.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860688
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:52 pm

It had been about 3 weeks, from what he could gather since he came here.
"We will miss you. You sure you won't stay?"
"I can't. You already have a Tree spirit to protect you. I will go with Derris Karlon until I can find somewhere else for me. Arigato. For everything."
"But you should check this first."

"Mr. Iris?..Iris!" The man snapped out of his daydream and glanced down at the smaller Rito. "You should check on this first. I think I might have ruined it." The man sighed.
"I'm sorry. Now. I think your wing will be fine. It looks like you just got some plant resendue on your wing from that bomb flower by the shore.""I tried to get high enough in the air to avoid it but I was so exsited about the test." "I'm sure you were. Let me just." He ran his hand along the extended wing and gently cleaned the sticky plant matter off ."A few of your feathers appeared chared. But they will fall off and be fine. You can still fly as it is." The Rito jumped down and waved.
"Thank you Mr. Iris." "It's just Iris!" He called laughed and setting the sponge in the hot water tub. He had been accepted as a 'witch doctor' of sorts on this strange island but what was weird for them, was normal in his once home.
"These kids and their tests. I wish they would pay a little more attentions to their health instead of the mail." he fiddled with his ear and headed out on a balcony to watch eager Ritos take their delivery tests.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Briigal_faerie Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:55 am

Meanwhile, on Outset Island, a small Bronze haired girl sits on the sand, staring out at the waves. she wonders what her life was like before she lost her memory. she sighs and wiggles her toes in the sand, at least she was safe now. THe girl reaches up and touches her fuzzy, catlike ears, wondering about those too. nobody else on the island had this sort of ears. they all had small pink ears on the sides of their head. of course, those ears were pointed too. she frowns, giving up on figuring this out. for the time being. someday though, she's going to find out where she came from. meet her old family. but for now, she was content to just sit and enjoy life as it came.
Briigal_faerie
Briigal_faerie
faerie
faerie

Rupees (₨) 522654
Heart Pieces 6

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:23 pm

Kryys was ecstatic as he flew over the sea. He thought of his life as mailman, getting to do this amazing job every day. The thought compelled him forward, flying as fast as he could. A few hours later, the skies began to darken, and before he knew it, hard rain was pounding on his back. The thunder and lighting flash all around him. But he wasn't going to quit, no matter what happened, he HAD to make it, he would never give up-
CRASH!!!!
It felt like his body was on fire... He couldn't think, there was so much pain. He plummeted into the stormy sea.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860688
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:32 pm

Iris climbed up onto of the balcony railing and his ears twitch. He heard the roaring of the sky god that lived here. He had been meaning to visit the great Valoo to ask for his permission to stay on the island. As far as the elf knew, his presence probably wasn't hidden form dragon eyes. Although, being here a few months was leaving the grown man homesick.

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Briigal_faerie Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:37 am

((QUick question, are we doing it within the time period of the gameish? or before/after?))
The girl stands up seeing an approaching storm. she starts walking back to the cluster of houses on the island, not wanting to be outside when it hit. a black pig runs out of a bush on her way and trips her. she grimaces, hitting the ground hard. she curses under her breath, glaring at the pig, then stands back up again, dusting herself off.
Briigal_faerie
Briigal_faerie
faerie
faerie

Rupees (₨) 522654
Heart Pieces 6

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:35 pm

(About 4-5 years after... So the whole Medli thing doesn't really work, sorry i should have mentioned that earlier.)
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860688
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:44 pm

((I fixed it))

"Iris. There you are." He turned towards a Rito that came in. "You helped my son ealier. Should he do anything special with his wing?" The elf laughed. "If your that worried he can bath in this concoction and it'll remove that bomb resadue right away. Just a moment for me to make it." He said and went over to the mortal, pedisle and herbs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:27 pm

A young man (I need a better way to refer to my young male characters!) was walking through a field, using his custom made Ocelot Claws to cut through the grass.
"Who the heck keeps dropping their Rupees in this grass?" He then noticed a giant shadow looming behind him.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 685877
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Waves crashed against his body. He lay there, not knowing where he was, or caring for that matter. All he wanted to do was lay there. Just lay here in perfect peace and-

"AHH!!!" someone nearby shouted. He opened his eyes and looked around. A human was standing nearby looking quite afraid. He tried to sit up. Pain shot through his entire body, and he passed out.

This time when he awoke, he was in a nice, comfy place. He opened his eyes and looked around.
"Oh, good, your awake. I was starting to worry." said the same voice as before. He looked around to see a human girl around his age. "What happened?" Kryys asked her. "I really don't know. I found you on the beach, passed out. Your wing looked pretty burnt. Do you remember what happened?" She asked him. He thought back to the storm... the pain... the flash of light...
"I think I got struck by lighting while flying..." he said slowly. She looked shocked. "Wow, that's worse than I thought. Your lucky to be alive." she said.

Last edited by T-kun on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 860688
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Iris's hand glowed slightly green and the herbs sorta mixed into a thick liquid. The man bottled it up and walked over to the father. "Just rub this on and get that wing clean before he takes his test. If it doesn't work, come find me and i'll take care of it myself." "Thanks Iris. I knew you couldn't be so bad for a stranger. Expecully one that flies like us." The Rito left and Iris sighed. "Yeah. That took some time to explain. How can I explain angels to them and have them basically understand when there are none in this world." He chuckled throwing back his hair. "Oh well. I'm fine with being a witch-doctor for now."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Just off the coast of Outset, a young man looking about twenty, was playing his flute in his small boat letting the waves move the boat. "Did I just hear a crack of thunder?" he thought to himself before noticing the cloude due north.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943707
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story K48fh316690/16690A Windwaker Story Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next