Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Windwaker Story

+3
King Dodongo
FierceDeityLink!
T-kun
7 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

A Windwaker Story - Page 10 Empty Re: A Windwaker Story

Post by T-kun Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:28 pm

"He's not coming, we'll talk later! Get in the boat!" shouted Kryys, running and climbing in.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862988
Heart Pieces 116
Date of Entry : 2010-06-19
Residence : Alaska TX

Character
Character Name: T-kun
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 10 K48fh33175/3200A Windwaker Story - Page 10 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:32 pm

Iris glanced back at the temple entrence. "Damn It. I knew I should have." He stopped and sighed. "Martel protect you Leon." He said and hurried onto the ship, Helping Ramura unwind the sails.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:43 pm

(Martel? Isn't that a Christian store near Hobby Lobby? (Snickersnicker, inside joke.))
Leon woke up tied to a chair.
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688177
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 10 K48fh33175/3200A Windwaker Story - Page 10 Mjv0r8  (3175/3200)
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:55 pm

Raurumaru remained silent. Even as he set the sails just in time to avoid the shadows that now covered the shores, he simply walked to the bow of the ship....and staired.....

The island already began disappearing from view. Kryys and Ramaru had a frightening silence that seemed to encompass everyone on the ship.... It was Ramaru who broke the silence, "That man...The one who commanded the very darkness itself... I know who he is..."

Ramaru stared up at the collecting storm clouds and thought aloud, "Just the other day, I was preparing myself for a life time's journy. Swearing that I would find my father some day... Two days...and I have..."

It began to rain... Ramaru pulled out a hidden necklace with a small jagged piece of gold attached. It was clear he had been wearing this trinket for a very long time. He stared at it for a moment, emotionless, then grasped it tightly with a single tear rolling down his cheek. As he walked past the group of people whom he's only known for a day, he whispered, "...Leon's dead...because of me..."

With that, he crept down to the ship's hold, and tried to sleep the whole day's memory away.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 801886
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 10 K48fh33200/3200A Windwaker Story - Page 10 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:06 pm

Iris leaned aginst the side, watching them head back towards Windfall to return the prisoners. "I see. I'm not new to the one your going against being a family member. Let him be for a while to clear his head." Iris leaned closer over the side as others began to sleep as well. "I don't think Leon is dead. he was prisoner before and they didn't kill him so I don't see them doing it this time." He rubbed his earring and sighed. "I suppose you found no information about your friend Indigo."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:38 pm

Kryys's eyes widened. He had forgotten in the midst of the battle the reason that he had come all this way. His eyes scanned the boat, and he gasped as he saw the person he was looking for. There she was, weak looking, thin, and unconsious, but definitely alive. He thought best not to wake her just yet.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862988
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:42 pm

Iris tapped his fingers on the side of the ship, staring out at the horizion, smiling. "I'll take that a yes." he laughed and leaned his head aginst it. "Now. If I knew what was going on and where in Neifhiem is Leon."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by King Dodongo Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:37 am

(YES! Best plot twist evarrrrrr!)
"Where are the others? WHERE ARE THEY?" Morgano shouted in his face.
"I don't know, and , in truth, I wouldn't tell you if I did. They're probably halfway to some island and they left me behind."
"THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!" he shouted, and then smacked him across the face!
King Dodongo
King Dodongo
The Failmonger
The Failmonger

Rupees (₨) 688177
Heart Pieces 51
Date of Birth : 1996-12-06
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Check your pocket. That's me on the dollar bill.

Character
Character Name: Espe *needsabetterlastname*
Health Health:
Race: Twili

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:26 pm

"Well I assume Leon is still in that base under the temple. We have to go back to him, but I say we take the prisoners back to Windfall. They need rest and nutrition as soon as they can." Kryys told them.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862988
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:27 pm

Iris continued to tap his fingers. "That is the best choice. I'm sure he can handle himself. He isn't new to fighting." the elf closed his eyes and took a deep breath, releasing it slowly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowCrow Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:25 pm

Ethon remained silent. He helped out with prisoners and all, but he couldn't gather his thoughts enough to say anything. Thinking about Leon was almost too much. He couldn't believe how fast everything had changed.

He sat down with a sigh and stared at his hands, still lost in thought. He noticed a soft, white line glowing around his fingers, similar to what he saw around the giant worm. He stared at it for a moment, then looked at Iris. He saw it around him too, although it had a slight green tint to it, but still white. He didn't bring it up though, he knew they already had enough to think about already.
ShadowCrow
ShadowCrow
Master Swordsman
Master Swordsman

Rupees (₨) 581061
Heart Pieces 5
Date of Birth : 1996-02-14
Date of Entry : 2010-06-23
Residence : Body on Earth, mind in Hyrule.

Character
Character Name: (Joey Joe Junior.... Shabadoo?)
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 10 K48fh3100/100A Windwaker Story - Page 10 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:31 pm

Iris fiddled with his ear and turned on his heel. "Kryys. You might as well get some rest yourself. I can keep gaurd." The elf said and sat down beside Ethon. "Besides. I got a bud here to keep my company."

Last edited by MenrowSpirit on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowCrow Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:41 pm

(lolz you called Kryys Tkun XD)

Ethon smiled at Iris, but it didn't last long. "I.... don't know what's happening to me." He paused and stared at his hands. "And it's really starting to freak me out."
ShadowCrow
ShadowCrow
Master Swordsman
Master Swordsman

Rupees (₨) 581061
Heart Pieces 5

Character
Health Health:
A Windwaker Story - Page 10 K48fh3100/100A Windwaker Story - Page 10 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:48 pm

((OMGOSH I did. Lmao XD Better fix it))

Iris raised an eyebrow and put his arm around the teen's shoulder. "You must have had near death experiences several times alone on the island. Sometimes it can change people. What exactly are you talking about, if you don't mind me asking."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by T-kun Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:34 am

Kryys didn't listen to the conversation, but lay down. He realized how tired he was, and was asleep instantly.

He was in a dark room. Leon was there with him, and they were fighting off horde after horde of dark creatures. He turned around to check on Leon, but he wasn't there, he was gone. In his confusion, he was tackled by a dark creature, who promptly stabbed him in the chest.

He opened his eyes abruptly. He gazed around the ship, and realized where he was. He breathed a sigh of relief. Yeesh subconscious, he thought. It'd be nice if I could get some sleep... He rolled back over and closed his eyes, and fell into a dark dreamless sleep.
T-kun
T-kun
Village Idiot!
Village Idiot!

Rupees (₨) 862988
Heart Pieces 116

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:42 am

Iris laughed and rubbed Ethon's hair. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want. We can talk later." He stood up and walked around the sleeping passangers and up to the main wheel, that had been sailing them in a straight course. "Can't ever say I've sailed in a ship before. Although I did in a washtub once." He laughed at the memory, glancing up at the sky once in a while. "The sky teases us. It looks calm and the seas are silent but there is obviously something going wrong in this world."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowCrow Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:46 am

Ethon stood up as well. He nodded. "I just can't believe how much things have changed, and how fast." He sighed. "I don't mind talking about it, really. Remember, inside the temple facing that huge monster? I saw... something. Around it. And now I'm starting to see it around me, and you too."
ShadowCrow
ShadowCrow
Master Swordsman
Master Swordsman

Rupees (₨) 581061
Heart Pieces 5

Character
Health Health:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:52 am

Iris stopped and set the ship back into a straight course and jumped back down to where Ethon was. "I don't know how if works in this world. It sounds to me like you can see..mana. The source of life for all beings. It was allows people like me to use magic. Perhaps in this world, all these people are decedents of a certain race of elves that could also use magic. Fascinating." Iris blinked and then shook his head. ''Sorry. Something I had picked up from an old teacher. But seriously. That must have been how you knew the monster's weakness." Iris smiled and took Ethon's finger, tapping it slightly on the crystal on his chest and pulled the finger back slightly, a greenish white aura followed it. "Does it look like this by any chance?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowCrow Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:02 am

Ethon felt a little light headed. "Yeah, it looks exactly like that... but, I've never heard of mana before. Are you sure?" He found it hard to believe. All his life he'd felt normal. And the shipwreck was just bad luck. But this was something completely out of his control. He decided the best thing to do was just to go with it.
ShadowCrow
ShadowCrow
Master Swordsman
Master Swordsman

Rupees (₨) 581061
Heart Pieces 5

Character
Health Health:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:06 am

Iris blinked and stopped, the light dissapearing. "Well. Its not called mana in this world. Considering you near death experience, your third cakura probably open and its more like..life force or spiritual energy what you see." He moved the sandy bangs. "Your third eye is a more common term. It's how physics can see the dead."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowCrow Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:14 am

"What?" Ethon said softly. "So I'm seeing peoples... ghosts?" He shook his head. "This is so much wierder than I thought..." He sat back down.
ShadowCrow
ShadowCrow
Master Swordsman
Master Swordsman

Rupees (₨) 581061
Heart Pieces 5

Character
Health Health:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:19 am

Iris laughed and sat down beside him. "No. A person's soul. A body without a soul is better off dead." He hesitated to say, covered the crystal on his chest. "Without a soul, you arn't living. Your..gift is useful though. You could see where that monster's soul was anchored to it's body. We attached the anchor and it destroyed the monster. Like for most people, their soul is attached to their heart. You take someone like me, whose lost their soul a time or two and has been altered. He lifted his hand, "My soul is probably anchored to this gem. But you shouldn't be worried about it. Once you get used to it, it could be very beneficial in life someday."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowCrow Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:15 pm

Ethon was silent. He did notice that the light gathered around the crystal. He let out a sigh. At that moment, he realized how hungry he still was. "Iris, do we still have some food? I'm starving..."
ShadowCrow
ShadowCrow
Master Swordsman
Master Swordsman

Rupees (₨) 581061
Heart Pieces 5

Character
Health Health:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:20 pm

He laughed. "Wait a moment. I can't taste my food but they seemed to like my curry pretty much. but its kinda late for that." He head down into the cabins of the ship and came back up. "Try this on for size. This soup should warm your soul right up, or atleast that's what my friend used to say."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowCrow Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:38 pm

Ethon smiled. "Thanks." He sat down and ate the soup. When he finished, he was so exhausted that he rolled over onto his back and fell asleep instantly.
ShadowCrow
ShadowCrow
Master Swordsman
Master Swordsman

Rupees (₨) 581061
Heart Pieces 5

Character
Health Health:
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next