Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEN DROWNED

+6
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
Link64
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Deku Link
Nova
Mario
10 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

BEN DROWNED - Page 14 Empty Re: BEN DROWNED

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:46 am

Xanat followed with ease as there was clearly something on his mind, he was not bothered by the blizzard,but was bothered by the fact of the moon, it was significant to him. " Hmm.... if only..." he murmured to him self. " Ah yes..." He chuckled. " simply perfect..." He was chuckaling as he was silent about his thoughts. Simply keeping to himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:01 am

I sat down near the hearth staring at the mask.
I sighed, "Eh...I'm sorry. Seriously, we could have easily made it up there by now if I weren't being such a baby..."

I thought for a bit. I suppose we'd wait till everyone was warmed up before going out again. If we did, I would have to wear that mask. We weren't making it up there if I didn't.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 14 K48fh33200/3200BEN DROWNED - Page 14 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:01 am

"It's okay, Day. I don't blame you. Every bone breaking in your body hurts." I looked at Mynh, who still had to thaw. "There were a few who needed to stop here anyway..." For the time being, I wrote down the events in that journal. "Conditions are looking pretty bad... I should have dressed better for this. Didn't think that one through. Eykon? Will we have to keep you guys here? Chances are, the majority of the battles will be outside. It's for your safety."
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1590239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 14 K48fh3123770/123770BEN DROWNED - Page 14 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:52 pm

Eykon also looked at Mynh. The color was starting to return to her skin, but she was still a ways to go. "I regret to say it, however, staying here would perhaps be for the best. I would gladly help you if I were to acquire clothes that provide more warmth...Gr...But I will not ask you to go out and find something for me. Venture forth and if I think of something, I will rejoin the group." He placed his hand on DJ's shoulder. With a warm smile, he said "Good luck, and may Europa's blessing be with you." He went back to tending Mynh by the hearth.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 14 K48fh3100/100BEN DROWNED - Page 14 Mjv0r8  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:39 am

I jumped when we went in the shop, suddenly my glasses fogging up once going inside. "Wait, where did this place come from? How far away is the village?" I wiped the snow from my shoulders and stomped the snow from my boots. All the layers I was wearing kept me slightly warm, but I was still freezing.
I sat down further away from the hearth than Eykon and Mynh. They definitely needed the warmth more than anyone. "So we should stay here until everyone is warmed up and better. I could go out and check around after a bit if the storm settles up soon."

Last edited by Derpiny on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo.. dammit groose)
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 470152
Heart Pieces 133
Date of Birth : 1991-06-23
Date of Entry : 2011-11-25
Residence : A house

Character
Character Name: Nope, Chuck Testa
Health Health:
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:35 am

I thought about things a little, considering my asthma. "Should I stay here in case if something goes wrong? Eykon still has to warm up, and I have asthma, so this winter air is killing me... literally. Not only that, but there wasn't enough food to feed myself..."

Those weren't the only reasons. Something in Xanat's eyes were bothering me. It seemed that since I promised Ben I'd help him, the look Xanat gave me became more unfriendly and less pleasant. If it was who I thought it was, then he returned through the Father. Was Xanat an enemy now? If he was. he was Derpiny's, Ben's, and my enemy. The others hadn't done what Derpiny and I had done, and I didn't plan to say what we'd done to the others yet. They'd call me a hypocrite. Or I could get lectured.

Lirit poked out from my pocket. "I don't know why you wanna stay in the heat!" He complained. "I love this weather!" He flew out and over to 64 like he was 64's fairy now. "I'll go with him if that's what you want."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 14 K48fh3123770/123770BEN DROWNED - Page 14 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:10 pm

After about five minutes of being inside big blue blobs of blibbly blobbly boob guts, Mario and Jad said "Screw it!" and headed for Zubora and Gabora's shop.

Mario knocked on the door loudly. "Oh!" said a little man, obviously Zubora. "Welcome to the Mountain Smithy, where we take our time to make a good point. I am Zubora, the owner. Pleased to meet you. That huge fellow is my assistant, Gabora." He pointed towards a large beast inside. "He's all brawn and about as smart as a Deku Stick."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. Just let us inside before my Deku Nuts freeze off!" Mario said, impatiently. The two both stepped inside, and made their way to the hearth. "Okay, we definately should stay in here." Mario said, panting a little.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 858264
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 14 K48fh3115/115BEN DROWNED - Page 14 Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:48 am

Xanat watched over the party. " DJ. It urges me to do this, but I don't expect a forgiveness." He suddenly dashed over to DJ, griping her neck with a tight squeeze, raising her above his face as his eyes were his own, staring into her own. He then slammed DJ into a wall as he then threw her into the floor with another Violent kick. " Pitty to all the weak mortals. Especially that foolish Ben, But try to help him you foolish girl. You will only accept a fate similar to his, pain, suffering and haunted. Enjoy your endeavors. " Xanat finished as he jumped off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:00 am

Once as my brain registered what happened, I gave Xanat my most darkest glare yet. I had to gasp for air before running at Xanat and punching him in the windpipe. I grabbed his collar, pushing him downward with all 180 pounds of me. "hhaaaa.... aaahhh... hhhaaaaa... I advice... against doing that again..." I looked into the eyes behind the mask. They HAD changed. "...MOON CHILD."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:26 am

Mario's eyes bulged out as he saw Deku and Xanat's surprising strength. He quickly made his way behind a crate.

"I knew something was fishy about this guy..." Jad said, drawing his sword. "Keep your guard up, guys. I think I can sense The Father."

Zubora rushed over to the hearth. "Hey hey hey! What is going on back here? Be careful, for the sake of the Giants! You'd better not break something!"

Suddenly, the fire in the hearth went out like a light. Zubora walked over to it, steaming mad. "Now look what ya did! We're all gonna freeze! It'll take HOURS to light this thing up again!" The tiny man gave it a hard kick.

No sooner than the little man's foot touched the cold, smoking pot, the fire was alive and kicking once more, brighter and bigger than ever. "WOAH!" The little man cradled his hot, sore foot, hopping around on the non-hurt one.

Jad stared at the fire, a sinking feeling in his gut. The familiar tiny giggle sounded throughout the cabin. Mario made a protective, yet quite flimsy fort out of the crates and barrels, holding an unfinished blade in front of him and shaking like a leaf.

"Did you really think I wouldn't have a backup plan if you escaped the storm?" The evil preacher laughed. The Father's frightening face appeared in the fire.

"I see you've fallen into my trap." His teeth glowed blindingly, as blue as the true hottest part of an open flame. "The great goddess Luna has indeed taken notice of your misdeeds. She does not take too kindly to naysayers in Her eternal kingdom."

"Hmmm....hmmm." The Father stroked his chin. "I'm sure you all must be wondering how I can find you so easily. You see, unlike that little brat, I have many followers on my side. We greatly outnumber you pathetic heathens. We've dealt with many of you before. You are but simple ants to us..."

"The true future lies under the moon. The Links to the Future are doomed to end. You ants are now sure to not simply die. No, no. We shall cut off your feelers and watch you squirm!"

"I am not surprised that you have decided to follow Xanat. I see great potential in him. He is sure to make a wonderful new prophet, unlike that traitor Kelbris..."

"Oh yes, it was sad to see our greatest follower betray us. But now, the Moon Children have found the true son of Luna. He shall be our true Messiah..."

As soon as those words were spoken, the large hulking creature known as Gabora rose from his spot. "Now, I'd love to stay and chat, but I must continue getting preparations ready for Luna's uprising at the end of the next day. We will see you all soon..." The face vanished from the flame. By this time, Gabora had snuck up behind the party. He raised his giant hammer, and let out an inhumane growl that shaked the walls of the smithy.

"Gabora! Sit down, you fool! You're sure to break something!" Zubora yelled at the giant. Gabora growled again, and let his hammer down upon Zubora. The poor little man was utterly crushed, and met his sad end, with a large hole in the floor serving as his resting place.

The giant turned to the group, angrily brandishing his weapon, shattering Mario's fort.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 858264
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:35 am

(W-Wait, Kelbris is a traitor? I guess that makes sense... Where'd you find that?)

I ran over and helped Mario to his feet then motioned to Eykon to pick up Mynh.

"We can't.... stay here. Of all places to get warmth, not here." I began to inch towards the door, Mario still in my grasp. "Get out, guys. Run. Just go to Goron Village, or Snowhead or something. Just run. They want my head on a silver platter, and dammit, they won't take yours with it." I thought about that. "But I'm not giving them my head either." I opened the door, and gestured for everyone to start the dash. "Eykon, there's a cave up there you can fly to that can give Mynh warmth. Mario, take fortress in Goron Village. Jad, if you can help me fend these dudes off, I'd be so happy." I unsheathed my rapier, and inched out. I couldn't help but mumble my own opinions under my breath. "God, religion is such a joke... The results are either humorous or downright scary..."

Last edited by Deku Link on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:31 pm

Eykon picked up Mynh rather carefully, and slung her over his shoulder so he could have maximum movement, all things considered. "Gr...I do not believe that dividing our strength is an acceptable strategy." He looked at all of the fighters, and sighed. "...However, at this point and time, it seems like it is our only choice. I will come back for you, I promise!" He said, as he rushed outside and into the snow. The cold tore into his flesh, but there wasn't anything for it. He saw a cliff, which was probably what DJ was referring to. He readjusted Mynh so he could fly better. The winds wanted to blow him off-course, but he refused. As he was still close to the ground, he saw a white wolf pop out of the snow. It seemed to be unaffected by the cold winds as it tried to drag Eykon down. the half-dragon just smashed his spiked tail into its head and he continued to the cave. When he made it, he could see steam rising from a small pool of water. A hot springs!

He ran over to it despite his almost-frozen joints telling him to stop. He put Mynh in it. "DJ...I thank you for all you've done." He said. He exited the cave and saw that the Wolfos he attacked earlier was still laying in the snow, partially buried at this point. He decided to retrieve it, and he took it back to the cave. Just what was he planning on doing with that Wolfos...?
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:38 pm

(Well, Deku, a lot of the BEN DROWNED story, especially the Moon Children-related leads, are unclear. Kelbris was found to be dead by electrocution, so it's most likely he wasn't ascended. Why he was killed is unknown, mostly. This RP pretty much uses whatever I find interesting to clear up parts that are open for interpretation, of which there are a lot. That's why I like BD, it leaves a lot to the imagination.)

Mario ran like hell out the door into the snow. White Wolfos and Ice Keese kept trying to swoop down on him, but pure determination wouldn't let him take shit from anything. He ran towards Goron Village, as DJ had directed, but strayed off the path a few times, almost in circles, since he was so paranoid.

Gabora had managed to bring down the door, after attempting to hit the escaping party members. Seeing an opening, Jad struck the hulking giant at the back of the head. The monster howled in pain, its burlap-like skin ripping, causing a sickly greenish-yellow liquid to drip to the floor. It bubbled like magma, leaving a permanent stain on the wood.

The creature angrily turned towards DJ and Jad. It could now be seen much more clearly. The slice caused its head to rip open in half, and a monsterous face was seen behind its cloth armor. The metal half of its head was well intact, and would not shatter easily.

"DJ! We've got to get this thing to lose its armor! The cloth part should tear easy, but I wouldn't try hitting the metal. Its skin looks really vulnerable underneath."
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 858264
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:51 pm

Xanat caught his breath as he some what chuckled even in the little pain he felt. He made way out into the snow twords the snow head. " The fools won't know what's coming." He simply smirked as he stood up in a erect fashion, a straight stance, pacing twords at a relatively quick speed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:59 pm

I jumped over at Xanat and tried to shoo him away from DJ as he jumped her. "Wait what's going o- XANAT'S A MOON CHILD. WHAT DO WE DO. GET OUT." I took out my rapier and pointed it at Xanat as he left, "Get out... get out..."
Then hearing the chaos from the other side of the room I turned around to see Gabora swinging his hammer around like a madman. "Oh ssshh!" I couldn't believe was DJ was saying here. She just got thrown into a wall and she still wanted us all to get out. I went to her side, sword in hand pointed at the big guy. "No way I'm leaving you here. They probably want my ass too!" I jumped at Gabora and swung my sword at his side. "Let's do this, Leroy Jenkins!"

Last edited by Derpiny on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : damn typos...)
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 470152
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Xanat's eyes flashed a crimson , it was a act to strike fear into one's heart and eyes. " Put your toy away little girl, it will serve you no good if your already dead.." He chuckled as he walked right past Derpiny. But rather then turning his back to her, he tossed down a smoke bomb. This would cloud the area as he dashed into the direction of the Snow head at a abnormal speed in which not comparable by a human, more likely a racing goron.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:27 pm

The pain from the jump finally got me like a brick wall. I flinched a bit, looking cross-eyed. "Shit!" I shouted. "He got me where I've suffered a concussion in the past..." I stumbled a bit, but regained balance. "F@#$ this..." I ran up to the monster and gave a few strings, but I stepped back then a bit. The pain could be traumatic, physically, if severe enough.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:46 am

"ENOUGH!" my voice boomed, still gargling and spitting up blood as I grabbed the hulking beast's hammer and tore it from his hands.

I had just experienced the single most exquisite form of pain I had ever known to exist. No breaking of bone, muscle, or sinew could ever replicate the feeling of having your very flesh cake over in stone and rock from the inside out. My blood boiled in almost a literal sense as my heart pounded like a massive drum, struggling just to move the thick magma like liquid through my hardened vains.
Almost in fear and uncertainy as Xanat made his move I ducked outside, staring at the mask in preperation. Putting it on while still inside would have made a mess and most likely given who ever had started that mess the chance to attack and stop me mid transformation. This wasn't an anime, things wouldn't stop for me just cause I had to change, I couldn't take that risk. But I had no idea just what kind of commotion I would miss by simply stepping outside for 5 minutes.

But none of that mattered now...This pain, this fury welled up inside of me as my warm rocky exterior continued to excrete what little was left of my once human blood. I found it harder and harder to connect my thoughts as the drum in my chest continued to beat faster and faster. The hammer in my hand, I swung it around and threw it right up. It broke through the roof causing more of a mess than I had really intended, worse still when it came back down making another hole, but landing perfectly in my hands. I welled back and gave it one good swing! KAPOW! The once softed hearted, albeit always kind of scary looking, smith was sent straight through the wall and out into the cold.

I gripped the hammer twice my size waiting for the Father's newest monster to get back up.
I was always a force to be reckoned with, now I was a force to be feared.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 14 K48fh33200/3200BEN DROWNED - Page 14 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:55 am

The massive beast crashed to the cold, hard ground outside. The hammer had made huge dents in its side, making it look rather awkward. The shack was in shambles. With a load creaking noise, what was left of the wall had tipped, crashing right on top of Gabora.

Weakened, the monster crudely slid its way out from under the large barrier. Its body was now full of holes, and an odd, demonic head peaked out. From what could be seen, the beast had yellow eyes, thick skin of an unknown dark color, and what was possibly a mouth could be seen, with teeth similar to a whale, one tooth alone was small and thin, but all together were clearly a threat.

With no protection from the wind, Mario and Jad were now subjected once again to the blizzard, having to make due with simple pieces of wooden shrapnel. Gabora didn't seem to mind the cold, however, and lunged at them, but missing by quite a bit. The beast caught Xanat in its hulking arms, popping his head like a balloon. Brains and blood spewed out of his head, killing him instantly, about as fast as an orange in a blender.

"Oh my God, they killed Xanat!" Jad said. "YOU BASTA...Eh, nevermind. I didn't like him anyway." Mario laughed a bit.

Jad decided that he had to stand up to the creature, and pulled out his bow to pick it off from a distance. "You had a bow all this time, and you didn't use it?" Mario said, hanging a lampshade. "If TV Tropes got a hold of this, they'd have a field day."

The arrows stuck in Gabora's back, and didn't seem to make a difference. Suddenly, Mario had an idea. He picked up a decent piece of wood, holding it over the hearth. The tip burst into flames. Gabora noticed this, and backed away. "Oh, the Big Mook is afraid of a little fire?" Mario smiled knowingly. Said big mook backed up a little, but to no avail, as Mario swiftly threw the flaming board at the creature.

It let out a bloodcurdling screech as the hungry flames ate up the creature's burlap skin. It ran around in pain, trying to bat out the fire. Only seconds later, the fire had its fill, and the beast tumbled off a cliff, disappearing in the whiteness as it fell to its death.

Mario crossed his arms. "Huh. How's that for a Deus ex Machina?"
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 858264
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:03 pm

I freaked out form the brains and blood spewing everywhere, screeching like a princess. But soon it was all over. Faster than I thought actually. The thing fell to its death, and I was still trying to register what was going on.

"Is... IS that it?" I asked. I noticed 64 being much taller and looking much more powerful. I smiled. But then I got serious again. "There's no way he'd try to kill us with just that... Unless if he's planning to make Great Bay all long and boring, since that's how it was in the ACTUAL game..." I also noticed the snow hadn't melted. No, this more than likely wasn't the end. My stomach growled. Loudly. I looked around. not seeing anything to snack on, so I scooped up some snow and decided to suck on it for some water at least. No, you don't get energy from breaking Hydrogen and Oxygen bonds, but you CAN live for 45 days without food if disease doesn't get you first. And we only had 3 to deal with. Sure, the first day'd be hell, but you lose your appetite at day 2. So I tried to hold back. It was my stupid fault to not get enough at Clock town anyway.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:36 pm

As the dust started to settle, DJ had noticed two parts of the snow that were...unnatural. The visibility around the areas were completely 0, but it was completely white, like the snow. Everyone got into a defensive position, ready to fight whatever came up, but it turned out, it was Eykon and Mynh, wearing snowsuits crafted from the pelts of many White Wolfos. "Gr...this area has wolves. When I had first laid my eyes on them, my mind was too far gone to realize that these were natural-born arctic creatures. The warm cave brought me back to my senses, and it completely revitalized Mynh." He walked up to DJ and rested his furry glove on her shoulder. "I thank you. you saved our lives. For that, we are eternally grateful. I promise that we will repay you one day."

"Yeah, thank you a bunch!" Mynh chirped. "when this is all over, I promise to cook something absolutely awesome!" She said happily. "these pelts are so warm! It took a while to get them put together though. If you guys are hungry, then we left some of the meat up there in the cave. Eykon and I ate a little of it, but you shouldn't enter battle after eating way too much. You'll get cramps." She said.

Last edited by TheTinyImp on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EFF YEAH TOY STORY)
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:34 pm

I turned to face Xanat and shouted with anger, "I'M AN ADUL- oh.. OHFU-" I dragged DJ with me to hide from the collapsed debris. "ARRGHH." There was splinters and pieces of both wood and some of the bricks all over the floor. I struggled to push a big chunk of brick off my back. "Good god ughh. Next time a building falls apart- FFFFFFF." I noticed something huge out in the snowstorm. But it wasn't Gabora, it was a... Goron? I couldn't help but make pathetic squeaky noises as I watched Xanat get crushed and his head blown to smithereens. Gore always made me squeamish.

After the monster had finally fallen to it's demise (lol geddit) I crawled my way out, back into the bitter cold. "Is it safe?..."

Last edited by Derpiny on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 470152
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:44 pm

(SORRY THOUGH WE WERE SOMEWHERE ELSE GAH.)

I freaked out at seeing Derp in pain. "A-Are you alright?! Can you walk at all? I mean without too much pain?" I asked and followed.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:17 pm

I looked up at DJ and back at the Goron, who obviously wasn't an enemy if none of the group was freaking out. "I'm fine, I'm fine." I lied. My back was sore and I struggling to get up with 1 and a half of my hearts taken from the wall falling. "Ow jeez... okay someone carry me!"
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 470152
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:18 pm

I scooped up Derpiny up and held her up high.

"DANANANAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" Lirit shouted. "You got Derpiny! Set her to ◄, ►, or ▼ to throw her like a projectile!"

"Hey!" I retorted.

"Be careful though. When you hold Derpiny, you cannot wield any weapons!"

"DON'T WORRY, DERPINY! I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN-- OH FUUU" I immediately got weighed down. "We're gonna have some trouble here...

Last edited by Deku Link on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next