Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEN DROWNED

+6
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
Link64
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Deku Link
Nova
Mario
10 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

BEN DROWNED - Page 15 Empty Re: BEN DROWNED

Post by hotboxinit Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:43 pm

I waved my arms around while being held up. Heights freaked me out. "AAHHHHH DON'T DROP ME. HEY!! I'm not an item!" I shouted.

I fell over head first into the blanket of snow, and only my legs stuck out from the snow. My voice was muffled, "UUuurrrgghhh."
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469452
Heart Pieces 133
Date of Birth : 1991-06-23
Date of Entry : 2011-11-25
Residence : A house

Character
Character Name: Nope, Chuck Testa
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 15 K48fh3100/100BEN DROWNED - Page 15 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:15 pm

(I apologize for my lack of post. I will try to post regularly from here out.)

I was buried behind a big pile of snow from all the shenanigans that had just taken place, and I melted it with several bursts of flames. "Sorry to cower and hide, but that was guy was too big for me!" I said with a rather good trollface impression on my face. "Anyway! You all look like ya got tree branches shoved up your a*navi*es. I think my tome has some minor healing spells that could smooth out some dents and scrapes, but nothing that'd fix everything." I opened my big spell book and did find I was right.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1944207
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 15 K48fh316690/16690BEN DROWNED - Page 15 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:23 am

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I let out a blood curdling cry as the tears welled-up. In the heat of the moment, I was able to reel back the pain. No, better, I used it almost as fuel for my attacks. But the moment my Goron rage subsided, the pain of the transformation hit me full force. I fell to the ground and entered what felt like the Goron sleeping position. I suppose this was how Gorons naturally rested, in their signature ball shape. The pain came and went surpisingly fast after that. It felt more like I had just gotten my ass kicked and thrown across some gravel, but I chose to lay here for a bit longer. We needed to get moving. But I really needed to recover from that.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 15 K48fh33200/3200BEN DROWNED - Page 15 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:35 pm

64's sudden scream startled me and caused me to look around angrily. It was natural reaction in my Dad's bloodline. but once as I noticed 64 curled up on the ground, I couldn't help but look around and think. Things were looking rather grim now. I thought things over. "64, stay here for now. I need us to get Derp and Jad to Goron Village. We need to fall back. Everyone's in pretty shitty shape, it seems." Once as I could gather myself a little more. I looked at 64 again. "And don't move around unless if it's ABSOLUTELY needed. Too much pain will put you into shock, and shock can lead to a coma. And a coma can lead to death. Understand?" I stood up and looked for the Owl Statue. Where there's an Owl Statue, there's a fairy. After I could get just a tiny glimpse of it through my nearly blind eyes, I ran for the statue. I found the potion bottle Mynh had gotten back in the Swamp, and caught the fairy in it. I walked back to 64 and used the fairy on him. "I'm not sure if this will do much..."
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 15 K48fh3123770/123770BEN DROWNED - Page 15 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:40 am

(Ughhhuhuhghhgh. Should I try to work on the plot for this spot, Mario? Since you said you don't remember much of Snowhead? I know I'm sounding like a b*Navi*h, but the RPG's getting caught up and that's not good, because it takes a while to code things.)
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 15 K48fh3123770/123770BEN DROWNED - Page 15 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:26 pm

(Nah, that's okay, Deku. I finally found a way to move it along. I'll just look up Zelda Dungeon whenever I need help.)

The wind was again starting to pick up. "Ugh...that Father guy just won't quit..." Mario said, about ready to give up.

"Oh, quit your whining. Goron Village is really close." Jad walked in front of the party, pretty optimistic for a guy who just fought a giant in a snowstorm.

The group reached the bowl-shaped area just before the village entrance. But just before they reached the town, who should arrive but...TINGLE.

The little man floated on down on his ballon immediately after he saw the travelers. "Oh-ho! If it isn't the fairies!" His feet landed in the snow with a plopping noise.

"Oh, dear lord." Mario facepalmed. "For the last time, we're NOT fairies! I mean, YOU'RE the one in the green body suit and a red thong! We don't need your help, we have a guide, plus we've been through this area before when we played this game!"

Mario made a huge snowball, hucking it at the little spaz. He dodged it without even trying. "Hey, aren't you supposedly possessed by BEN?" Mario asked.

"A creepy kiddy fairynapped poor Tingle! Everything was black for a long time, but soon Tingle woke up! Ah, what a relief, seeing the pretty blue sky!"

"Oh, of course." Jad noted. "BEN must be released his hold on the innocent Terminians. I'd say they're all safe."

"Oh, whatevs. I want to get away from Fruit Loops over here ASAP." Mario snorted. "Let's go." He stomped his way into the village.

Tingle watched the party walk away. Suddenly, he smiled. He watched the mountain. "Hee hee hee! They'll goes up but they won't comes back out!" He eyed the party's wallet. "PREEEECIIIOUUUSSS....."

(Yep, reintroducing Tingle here. He'll be trying to steal important items as we make the trek up Snowhead Mountain. Obviously, he'll be like Gollum here, so it's safe to say that Snowhead will be one big Lord of the Rings rip-off. Yayness! Tingle definately fits the role as that crazy little cornhole.)
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857564
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 15 K48fh3115/115BEN DROWNED - Page 15 Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:03 pm

(Oh shit, tingle. XDDDD So long as he doesn't bite fingers off. :3 I CALL LEGOLAS-- *shot*)

I looked over at Derp who was face first in the snow. I helped her out. "Should... Should we try piggyback? It might take a bit, but..." I never really carried something my weight on my back, but I have carried heavy things and walked over a mile home with them. There was also working in Dad's big garden in the summer, picking up rocks that would get in the way. We'd carry home entire duffel bags home stuffed with them and use them out back. Holding weight like that wasn't a big challenge anymore. Okay, yeah it was. But it's not like I couldn't do it! I could barely do it. But it was better than Derpiny further hurting herself.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:42 pm

I made a squeaky sound as DJ picked me up on her back. I wasn't used to people carrying me at all, but this was the only way to travel for a bit so I could recover from having part of a chimney fall on me.

"Whoaa wha? HEY YOU SLED!" I shouted with enthusiasm at the pudgy fairy man. As DJ was carrying me away and toward the Goron Village, I held my arms up like this was a ride at an amusement park. "WOOHOO!"
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469452
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Eykon was wary of Tingle, but said nothing to him as the group kept heading to Goron Village. Mynh was too occupied with her Wolfos clothing to really pay attention to the little man. she giggled at DJ and Derpiny. "Hey DJ, if you ever need any help, let me know and I'll help you." She said. "Now that the snows barely a problem for Eykon and I, we're willing to do anything."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:47 am

I rolled my eyes as I saw Tingle. Not someone worth getting my attention. "If you guys still got any spare meat... that'd be great, since I missed breakfast. Also, 64's probably in shock. If I have to, I'll--" I realized they said they'd be willing to do anything. Anything, eh? "...I'll send you two out to check on him."

(LET'S DO A TIME WARP!)

After we caught up with Jad and Mario, everyone prepared to fall back in Goron Village. There weren't many options on where to stay. There was the Goron shrine, or that Len of Truth cave... which required the Lens of Truth to access. I knew the Lens of Truth was crucial in this game, ESPECIALLY crucial to Ben or Jad, as was the Mask of Truth. There was also that cave with the Goron selling powder kegs in. That place also had a hearth, but the last guy who had one ended up trying to kill us!

"So?" I asked. "Goron shrine, the Lens of Truth cave, or melt the ice around that Goron's shop who sells bombs?" I grunted. "And make your choice fast, I don't have all the strength in the world!" I growled. When people made slow choices while I carried things that were heavy, or in major pain, I always got pissed off.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:51 pm

Before everyone set off for the Gorom Village, Mynh and Eykon decided to stay behind with 64, as was DJ's request. Mynh gingerly patted the Goron on the back. "It's gonna be all right, don't you worry about a thing." She said soothingly. Eykon kept watch, on the off-chance that someone was going to ambush them right then and there. "The group went ahead to the Goron Village to get warm, but DJ asked us to stay here with you to make sure that you were safe." Mynh kept talking to 64, hoping that he'd calm down soon.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:28 pm

As the party arrived in the village, Jad peered off into the distance. "I've got a feeling we are gonna need that Lens of Truth."

Mario sighed. "Well, for once, we're gonna need to find that owl..." The owl known as Kaepora Gaebora was nowhere to be found, strangely. The most likely answer being the fact that the team did not consist of Link himself obviously, or it was The Father's doing.

"Well, I don't think we should take any risks." Jad said. "The Lens of Truth is a symbol of...well, truth. It's perhaps our most important tool in fighting The Father. That, coupled with the Mask of Truth and the Stone of Agony, we should be able to see through to find the true way out of this game."

"But if it's so important, how come all that's blocking it is a couple invisible platforms? I'd assume The Father would not take any chances to let us get it." Mario questioned.

"Exactly. We should try and look for a safe way to get to the cave. But rest assured, we shouldn't move on until we get it. Anyone got any ideas?"
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857564
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:16 pm

I let down derpiny for a second. I grabbed some snow and made a horrible snowball before chucking it, hoping to hit one.

It fell to the clouds below. I freaked, warming my hands back up. "Well, we gotta hit them, and follow the snowballs. But the edges... I don't know what we'll do there. Jad, you're Link, don't you have autojump or something?lololol" All silliness aside, I lifted Derpiny back up. "I guess take baby steps and if the ground gives way, mark where and jump before you hit that mark. But reaching the next... Well, whoever falls down there can tell us how far away the next one is NOT. All silliness aside. I figured out 2/3 of the plan, what do you want to plug into the other 1/3? Oh, and any food around here? I skipped breakfast."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:01 pm

Upon reaching the village I started to get a little anxious. Okay, not a little anxious. I was almost freaking out. "Wait wait wait, we have to cross that and we don't even know where the platforms are?!" If there was anything that scared me the most, it was heights. Heights and the thought of falling, especially from a high place. I kept thinking to myself over and over, just how are we going to get across this? I heeded Jad's words. We cannot afford to make a mistake. Not now. Not in our current condition.

I watched as DJ tried to find the platforms, throwing snowballs in vain. It seemed as if we hit a dead end. I thought about last night. I kept thinking about Ben. He was so scared, so desperate. He needed help. We made a promise to him, and dammit we're keeping it! I gave DJ a slight kick in her side, "Hey lemme down, I got an idea!" Once I had gotta off, I took out my vuvuzela, (yes, I have one. HEAD FOR THE HILLS.) packed it full of bunch of snow, and blew at it toward the gap.

BBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
!!!!

The snow shot out of the instrument all over down the gap, but it had managed to land on the front half of the first platform. "There it is!" I shouted with enthusiasm. I stuffed my vuvuzela up with more snow for the next platform. I struggled to stay standing. "You guys go on ahead. I don't want to weigh any of you guys down. I'll be alright. Here take this and use it to get across." I handed the snow filled instrument over to Jad. I was hurt, and staying behind alone probably wasn't the best idea, but for the sake of the group, I didn't want anyone to linger behind for me.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469452
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:53 am

I took another snowball and hurled it where the snow spread. PAFF!! It spread out.

"It's there too!" I looked around. "I'll supply the snowballs for when you guys get a few platforms in."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:25 pm

"Hehe...I'm such a baby..."

I didn't so much say these words aloud, as I said them to myself slowly standing up. The pain of the transformation still rested in my mind, and no doubt could still be seen in the grimaces of my face. But I smiled none the less.

I was cold, but it was oddly bareable. I could no longer feel the wind...to be honest, I couldn't feel much of anything. Not because of pain or anything, but my freshly grown rocky exterior some how numbed any kind of touchable sensation. It felt odd, no longer being able to detect the subtle changes in my suroundings. But at the same time it felt....oddly empowering. I clenched my fist as hard as I could, slowly opening it expecting pain or at least marks. But there was nothing.

"ALRIGHT!" I sprung up nearly tossing Mynh clear off me, "What are we doing sitting around here? We've got friends in need of our help. Lets go."

It didn't take long for us to catch up with the others, what amazed me was that they were already slowly working their way over toward the Lens of Truth.

"Hey! .....I called that...."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 15 K48fh33200/3200BEN DROWNED - Page 15 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:42 am

I saw 64 approach. "oh! Good~!" I paused. "Did Mynh and Eykon follow you here? We might need those two."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:52 pm

Eykon and Mynh had followed 64 back, right behind them. "Hi! We're right here, silly." Mynh said. "We just blend in with the environment really well now!" She gave DJ a hug. She was in really high spirits all of a sudden.

"Is there a task for which you need our assistance?" Eykon asked. He saw Derpiny trying to traverse the invisible platforms. "Or rather, does Derpiny need assistance?" He added.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:48 pm

As Derpiny was about to make it to the next invisible platform, Jad readied the vuvuzela for the next one. He decided it would be best if she lead the team on this one. He blew into it as hard as he could.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzz......

The snow barely shot out at all. Apparently, only Derpiny could use a vuvuzela the way she does. Jad instead shook it towards the second platform, but it was no use.

"Here, let me handle it." Mario said, grabbing the annoying instrument before Jad could say no. Mario used a small, weak fireball to build pressure in the vuvuzela's reed. Somehow, a snowball popped on out of the trumpet-looking part. It flew over to where the second platform was, but it instead fell into the abyss.

"I thought something like that would happen. The Father must've removed the platforms, hoping we would fall to our deaths." Jad said. "Derpiny! Come back over here!"

"It's a trap!" Mario said in a very Admiral Ackbarish way. (Pardon my Buffy the Vampire Slayer speak.)

(I hope the vuvuzela part didn't sound too wrong...)
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857564
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:03 pm

"Then plan B. Eykon, Mynh, how strong are you two?" I asked. "Because we may need your for this. We'll have to fly across if possible." I looked at 64 for a second and winced. He'd be tough to get across.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:46 pm

"Aw don't vorry Jadbro mister. You just don't have ze lungs for it. But you tried your best!" I turned around while standing on the platform. It was covered in ice, but the snow gave it some traction. I gave Jad a green rupee for his effort. "Now get out there and make mommy proud!"
I took the vuvuzela from Mario and looked out at the abyss. "Wonderful. How much is that fat crunchy crouton going to interfere?" I sighed and saw that the others had caught up. I waved, "Hey maybe they can fly us over!"
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469452
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:08 am

BEN DROWNED - Page 15 Preview?imageID=166088&generatorTypeID=&panels=&text0=DERPINY&text1=Y U THINK I FAT&text2=&text3=

"How'd you make that face?" Jad asked.

"The internet's changed quite a bit since you were gone, Jad, but I'll tell you this. It takes testicles, Jad. It takes testicles."

"Show off."
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857564
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:39 am

Eykon quickly sized up the group in terms of weight. "Mynh and I have sufficient strength to ferry the team over to the cave in the distance." He got a sort of embarrassed look on his face. "However, if 64 wishes to remain in that form, it will take both Mynh and I to take him across. My apologies." He said. Clearly he didn't like to make remarks about other people's weight.

"All right! We'll go two at a time!" Mynh said gaily, picking up Derpiny and holding her in her arms. "Ready? One...two...three!" She counted, then she raced off of the edge and they fell for about a second, then she unfolded her wings and the wind caught them. The two were airborne and headed for the cave.

"I apologize for Mynh's actions. She gets very excited when she has the chance to help others." he turned to the group. "Who wishes to travel with me?" He asked. "Perhaps someone who isn't too fond of heights, so they can get over before they lose their nerve." He suggested, not looking at anyone in the group in particular.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:27 pm

"Not you Mario! The Father's a fat cloud!!"
I made a squeaking noise as Mynh picked me up and began dashing for the cave. "What, what's going on?!... OHGOD AAAAAAH." I clung to Mynh for dear life. I was just sooo damn terrified of heights.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469452
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:41 am

"I'll go last if that can be done. So that we can see that each person gets across safely and the plan goes well. Who's next? Mario? 64 perhaps?" I asked.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next