Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEN DROWNED

+6
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
Link64
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Deku Link
Nova
Mario
10 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

BEN DROWNED - Page 8 Empty Re: BEN DROWNED

Post by hotboxinit Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:19 pm

It was a pretty chilly day as I was walking around a used game store, hoping to waste money on some old childhood favorites. I was looking at the Playstation section and had seen nothing I recognized, so I shrugged and made my way over to the N64 area. And there I saw..

"Oh god, they have Majora's Mask" I mumbled to myself. Of course I read the story, of course I watched the videos, that story cost me weeks of sleep. But I was alright now, it didn't scare me anymore. But still, I was uneasy deciding if I wanted to buy it or not. I had recently gotten Ocarina of Time this past summer, it was a great game, but sometimes it would reset on its own since it was so old, and because I was sick of getting stuck and having to look up walkthroughs on what I would have to do to proceed, I haven't played it in quite a while.

Looking in the shelf case there was only one copy, and after a moment of deciding I finally told an employee that I wanted the game. People have told me it was a great game, even better than OoT, and I figured that the whole Jadusable story thing was fake, just a hoax. So I would end up getting the game anyway.

I paid for the game and went back home, digging somewhere around my room for my old N64 to test this puppy out. As I was hooking the system up to my tv I saw that the cartridge did not have a sticker, and only had "Majora" written on it with a sharpie. I picked it up and stared at it for a few moments. "...Yeah right" I muttered to myself. Surely I thought it must have been coincidence right?

I put the cartridge into the system and turned it on, where I saw the intro of the mask flying at me in the screen. Then I saw the save files, one was empty, the other... named BEN???

"Oh no, come on!" I shouted, a little playfully though, since I figured it was only coincidence, not knowing what was about to happen in the next few moments..

I noticed the usual time on BEN's file. 4 hours, 23 minutes. After looking at his file, I decided to play anyway, and went to the new file to name myself. "Okay.... name... name... ummm... what to name myself.." This was always the hardest part for me on any game, but my train of thought was interrupted by a small beep-like noise. I looked up at the tv and saw a text box with the words, "You shouldn't have done that..."

My eyes grew wide as my room started to spin, getting darker and darker as it did. The tv then seemed like it turned into some sort of vortex and was sucking me in. "WHAT IS THIS EVEN. I DON'T. WHAT'S GOING ONSFJDKLBNF!!!" I shouted as I tried to hold onto the carpet in vain as it sucked me up. I was in that world now..

After being transported inside of it, I landed face first on the ground, nearby DJ and Mynh, unaware that I was now dressed as a blue musketeer looking thing with a new sword.

(long intro is long)
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 470152
Heart Pieces 133
Date of Birth : 1991-06-23
Date of Entry : 2011-11-25
Residence : A house

Character
Character Name: Nope, Chuck Testa
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 8 K48fh3100/100BEN DROWNED - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Mynh was about to go and get something to hold a potion in, when someone appeared right next to DJ! "Uh, hello. you got trapped in this game too? I'm sorry. I was just about to go and get DJ a potion, because he's running low on health. If you could watch him, that would be awesome! I'm counting on you!" she said, before flying off in search of potions.

Eykon retreated from the battle for now. He landed next to DJ and the newcomer. He was too tired and in pain to talk, however, so he just flopped onto his back. His breathing was extremely dry and shallow.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753223
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:59 pm

I got up from the ground and shook my head. What was this strange place I was in? I checked myself to see if I was alright, noticing the odd clothing I was in. "Oh wow..." I then looked up and around, noticing someone I didn't know talking to me about low health and potions. I lifted my hand up as a wave, "Wait, there are others trapped in here t- Hey wait! Where are you go-!!..." but the person was already gone.
Sighing, I sat down by the Deku. I was supposed to make sure nothing happened to this one, but what could I do? Feeling my belt I felt something metal, then I noticed it was a sword. It could be useful to fight enemies somewhat, but how if I had no experiece? "Oh well" I thought to myself, "Better than nothing." Looking over at the injured Deku, I noticed he wasn't doing so well. I sat up and scooted over to them, looking over their injuries. "Low health? You don't look so good..." Thinking for a bit, I remembered something about Zelda games, "Hey.. don't they have hearts under rocks and in little bushes?" I got up and went over to a nearby rock, but kept my eye on DJ and noticed another person flopping on the ground nearby. "Oh, you look like you could use some too.. Geez just- what's going on??" I grunted in confusion as I lifted a rock to see what was underneath. Dammit, it was a rupee.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 470152
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:45 pm

I pointed at the totally huge Odolwa semi-look alike.
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1590239
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 8 K48fh3123770/123770BEN DROWNED - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:53 am

"Why you no die!" I was frankly getting mad at that dude. This was BEN's game that we were playing. And no matter how hard you make a game, you always make it at least somewhat beatable inorder to keep the players playing! But how were we supposed to kill this guy? In the original game it was Deku power, or just going crazy with arrows!

I attempted one more slash.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 8 K48fh33200/3200BEN DROWNED - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by [NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:53 am

The member 'Link of the 64th Legion' has done the following action : Gambled with fate...

'Fight!!' :
BEN DROWNED - Page 8 W7kn52
Result :
BEN DROWNED - Page 8 102ti07
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
King of Evil
King of Evil

Rupees (₨) 2676173
Heart Pieces 2
Date of Entry : 2010-09-21
Residence : The Dark Realm...for now...

Character
Character Name: Ganondorf
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 8 K48fh39100/9100BEN DROWNED - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (9100/9100)
Race: Gerudo Gerudo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:06 am

I looked up a little and saw 64 looking ready to fall over like Eykon and me. "Ah...!" 64 was the last person I wanted to see go under. I was hoping that we'd get even just a little mercy.

BEN, however, from his post in Stone Tower, was getting a real kick out of it! He was chuckling, watching his toys flail around almost hopelessly. If there'd be no improvement, he knew that he could wipe them out easily in Snowhead.

(Yeah, since so many are about to keel over dead, I'm gonna say the next successful hit will be the final one to take it down.)
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 8 K48fh3123770/123770BEN DROWNED - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:50 pm

I went over to a little shrub to try and see if anything was in there. Looking back at DJ and Eykon to keep them in my sight, I figured I tried to make conversation "Oh.. my name's Derpiny by the way. I guess it was probably that BEN dude that brought us all here, wasn't it?.. I wonder why.."
Finally pulling out the plant I saw a few quarter pieces of hearts fly out and twinkle slowly to the ground. "Hey I found some health you guys!" I scooped them up and happily pranced over to my fallen little buddies, whistling while doing so, about to one way or another give them some extra life energy when I noticed DJ was pointing and saw the Odolwa-like monster.
My eyes grew wide in awe as I saw it. As I saw 64 get hit and gasped. I flailed my arms helplessly and shouted in gibberish not knowing what to do. Then I remembered, I had a sword! Taking it out, I charged at the beast, madly flailing my sword as I did so, "I'M GUNNA GET YOU OOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!!!" I screeched as I jumped up and slashed at it, closing my eyes.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 470152
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by [NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:50 pm

The member 'Derpiny' has done the following action : Gambled with fate...

'Enemy!' :
BEN DROWNED - Page 8 Shadow4%28Ganon%29
Result :
BEN DROWNED - Page 8 Thumb_Leever
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
King of Evil
King of Evil

Rupees (₨) 2676173
Heart Pieces 2

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:51 pm

(wait I don't think I did it right)
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 470152
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by [NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:51 pm

The member 'Derpiny' has done the following action : Gambled with fate...

'Fight!!' :
Result :
BEN DROWNED - Page 8 102ti07
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
King of Evil
King of Evil

Rupees (₨) 2676173
Heart Pieces 2

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:01 pm

Mynh had found two little hollowed-out things that could be used as
bowls. She went to the option shop as quickly as her wings could carry
her. "Please, I need potions! My friend and my boyfriend will die if I
don't give them some!" She was frantic.

"You don't have any rupees, do you?" The owner asked with her beady hag eyes.

"No,
but that's not the point! Innocent people who are defending this swamp
will die if you don't let me have some potions!" Mynh cried.

"All right, all right." Kotake ladled some potion into the two bowls. "Keep the swamp safe, ok?"

"Yes!"
Mynh said happily, before she left and carefully returned to DJ and
Eykon. "Here DJ. I...uh...don't know how to give this to you. I'm
sorry." She carefully handed the bowl to the little Deku, and she turned
to Eykon. She propped him up on her lap. "Here, this will make you feel
better. Drink it." She took the bowl and put it to his lips. Slowly but
surely, he drank it. Slowly he came to.

"Ah...I feel rejuvenated. Mynh, I thank you." Mynh just hugged him.

"I'm
just glad that you're ok. Come on, let's finish this together!" Mynh
said. She picked up DJ after taking the potion, and the three flew to
meet the psuedo-Odwala figure. "Take this!" she shouted, before DJ,
Eykon, and Mynh all attacked.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by [NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:01 pm

The member 'TheTinyImp' has done the following action : Gambled with fate...

'Fight!!' :
Result :
BEN DROWNED - Page 8 102ti07 BEN DROWNED - Page 8 Fz1blt BEN DROWNED - Page 8 2vt35lz
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
King of Evil
King of Evil

Rupees (₨) 2676173
Heart Pieces 2

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Luckily for me, the sword was easy to duck under and make the enemy miss. as a good finisher, I decided to hurl 2 deku Nuts right at the heart, hoping to stun it and kill Odolwa. The blow was successful. (Tieing it into the dice roll TP did for me)

The slashes from 64 and Derpiny made the odolwa-like enemy collapse, and the bubble made the back of the head begin to dissolve! then the heart stopped. Both vital organs were taken down. The monster dissolved completely leaving behind dust, and a heart Container, which was able to be split among the party for each person to gain one heart.

The, thick fog in the swamp began to clear up. It almost looked like putting a video on rewind as things slowly went back to the way it was.

However, not all was well in Termina. There was still Snowhead.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:56 pm

I got up from being knocked over while attacking the strange creature and rubbed my head. "Oh wow, that was a doozy." I thought out loud to myself. I got up and saw the beast collapse and dissolve away completely. An overwhelming feeling of relief came over me as I sighed and stretched my back.

I looked over at the other 4 that were nearby and made my way over to them. "Oh hi.. I didn't really get a chance to introduce myself to you guys. My name's Derpiny, and I..." I looked up and saw everything being put back to order the way it was before. This was very odd to be apart of, indeed. I then checked over my sword to see if anything was broken, then saw that I too was missing a heart from when the Odolwa knocked me back. "I guess we really can get hurt from this game, huh. Even though it's just polygons and pixels it can still do real damage. You guys probably got the same game with, let me guess, BEN in it, didn't you?" I shook my head, "So weird. I wonder why he brought us all here. We didn't randomly burst into flames yet.. so maybe he might not yet be trying to definitely kill us all so soon. That could mean he's either toying with us.. or testing us? Ughh I dunno, it's so confusing. Oh well" I looked back up at the others, then at the heart piece. Seems like a reward for defeating the monster, and could easily be split between us.

I held my hand out in a greeting, giving a friendly yet uncomfortable smile due to the very strange situation at hand. "So, what are your names?"
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 470152
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:04 pm

I nodded at her questions. I wanted to say something, but Lirit flew up.

"There you guys are!" Lirit flew into my face. "Hey, DJ! Don't go running off without me! You're mute right now and defenseless! You can't afford to be alone!" Lirit noticed Derpiny. "Hi, Derpiny, I--"

"Aah!" I shouted, remembering a few funny comics Derpiny had drawn out. (Yes, I think I've seen them before we started this. In fact, I'm sure of it.)

"What? You're saying you two have met?"

I shook my head.

"Ooh, you mean someone you watch on DeviantART?"

I nodded. I wanted really bad to talk again, so I guessed the mask wasn't needed anymore. I took it off, and reverted back to normal. It took me a few seconds to get back to human proportions.

"There, now you can stop treating me like a retard."

"Well, sorry! You were mute, they had to know what you wanted to say!" Lirit argued.

"Heya, Derpiny! 'Tis Sonikku97." (I can't say DekuElegy, I changed accounts in the middle of this RP.) I smiled. "I didn't think that we'd have this many people show up. BEN must have a big message to get ou--" I jolted. Then turned to the group. "Guys! While I was asleep, I saw him! Ben! There is no mistaking it, it had to! He was crying and he said to me, ‘Why is he Smiling? The Father?’ Then he faded to black and the black became the shape of the elegy statue! From there, scenes flashed before my eyes! This man was carrying who I could assume to be Ben, and throw him into a lake! Then I heard his voice say, ‘No one came. Please… help me.’ Then I woke up. It had to be a vision! He must be trying to tell us something!-- Aaahh, but he said the same to Jaduable..." I thought aloud. "Then again, I'm more willing to consider BEN's feelings than Jad did. I know Father's got to be the enemy. What's confusing is that Ben is asking for help while beating the shit out of us! Maybe that man holding the boy was the Father? I mean, who else? Remember? The Father said he indeed, drowned the boy. But he worded the story different."

(I'll add onto this once as I get all my roles straight.)
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:36 pm

(Hey guys. It'sa me, Mario. After stressing out a bit, I'm back. I know Deku said he took control, but we've decided to work together on this one. From now on, Deku will be the storyteller, focusing on the plot of the RP, the many NPC characters of Majora's Mask, and all of the paths we take and items we find. I will be the DM, or dungeon master, and I will control the battle system, the monsters we face, and, of course, all of the characters from the original BD story, including BEN and The Father, and soon to be, some new faces. Prepare yourself, dis a long-ass post. Razz)

As the BEN-dolwa creature faded away, the little trademark smile on BEN's face faded. "Well." he started. "It appears that they passed the first lesson. And yet, they learn nothing." Using his magic, BEN sent down the normal Odolwa Boss Remains mask. BEN thought of the new player, Derpiny. More and more people had decided to play. But still, if they were to succeed now, they were going to need the help of an old adversary...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the whole adventure in the swamp unfolded, Kafei had made the dangerous journey to Stone Tower Temple, BEN's secret hideout, where he watched over the whole land. Kafei had changed since his previous encounter with the snot-nosed brat. He had trained with the wise old swordsman at the Swordsman's School, and had brought with him a braver attitude. The swordsman had hand-crafted him a magical sword and shield, known as the Couple's Sword and the Couple's Shield, strengthed with his love for Anju. The purple-haired young man snuck into the tower, determined to save his significant other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN obviously foresaw Kafei's arrival, captured him the same way he had captured the other unfortunate souls. Kafei found himself chained inside of a vortex, not able to move at all. Among the strange black expanse, he saw Nova...Mr. Barton...Tingle...and...Anju. They all had no energey to move. They now all belonged to BEN, with no one coming to save them, and doomed to be his prisoners, perhaps...forever.

"Sigh...How shall I use you all..." BEN paced the floor, which was kind of a humerous sight, since his feet were bolted to a stand. He had decided to keep them all in his clutches, able to release them whenever he wanted. He, however, had other things to think about. The child stared at the moon, moving ever so slowly, ready to crush everything in existance...

Prayers sounded all throughout the church. Many children were kneeling before a large stage, all reciting proverbs about their false prophet. There were about 30 of them, each one wearing a unique, but still familiar mask...

At the front of the room, on the stage, stood the Happy Mask Salesman himself. However, he looked very different. He was wearing bright orange robes, much longer than his normal, purple ones. Atop his head sat a hat, similar to the one used by the Pope, also in the same shade of orange. And on his face, was Majora's Mask...

This obviously was not the HMS. This was The Father. He chuckled quietly. Just above a whisper, he said "Soon, my children. Soon, the world we be ours. We shall own all. We shall consume all.'

The children somehow had all heard him, all nodding at once.

Outside of the strange unholy church was a field. This was a beautiful field, with a healthy tree in the center. This was the very same field inside of the moon itself. At the foot of the tree sat a very familiar face.

It was Link himself, still alive.

Link played the Ocarina of Time. He was playing the Song of Healing nonstop, as a sort of omen. He appeared...less human, er, Hylian, than normal. He looked like some sort of robot, ordered to play that same song for all eternity.

From the distance, a small butterfly flew towards the boy. It was a brilliant shade of green, looking quite beautiful. The butterfly landed right on Link's nose.

It bit him.

Link stopped playing his song immediately, opening his eyes for the first time in a long time. A little voice he heard before rang through his ears silently.

"Hi there. Remember me?"

"It's been a whole year. You look well."

"It's good to see you again. I had thought you had perished."

"Listen. I want you to run. Run fast. Run far."

Just like that, the butterfly flew away. A smal portal appeared, similar to the ones that appear after boss fights.

The boy ran swiftly, but silently.

"We...did it."

Mario panted a bit. He was happy that the fight was over, but he was very, very exhausted. Suddenly, the Song of Healing, reversed this time sounded through the trees.

"Oh crap. I think BEN knows we're here..." The song got quieter, and then louder, and then quieter. Mario decided to check it out first.

"Oh my God...it's Link..."

The boy stopped playing his song on the OoT. "Actually, no. You can call me Jad."
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 858264
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 8 K48fh3115/115BEN DROWNED - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:58 pm

"Jad? Jad! Jadusable! Awesome!" My happiness immediately became confusion. "But wait, I thought you were like... gone... Like.... gone forever...?" I decided to jot down that vision into that little journal, preferably when no one was looking so I wouldn't be judged. Even though it was a vision I'd never forget, I guessed it to be good proof that we indeed, picked something up here. Or at least I did. Unless if my brain was having one of those crazy dreams again.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:12 pm

Jad laughed at what DJ had said. "Technically, I was. You see, just after I had posted my last post on 4chan, BEN had figured out a way to get out of the cartridge through me. I was, in a way, the new BEN. My soul left my body, and it was captured by a man known as "The Father."

"BEN had been trying to escape the world of the game for a long time. Last year was the first time he got a chance. And now, he knows that if he keeps letting us find a copy of the cartridge, he'll have a whole new clean slate to use as a way to get out so his soul can rest in peace."

"Unfortunately, The Father won't let him do that. Supposedly, he is mad at BEN for something that happened in the past. I can't really remember what, though. Until just now, my soul had become a slave to The Father. I just kept playing the Song of Healing backwards nonstop."

"That's why I want to help you guys get out of here. I know a lot of BEN's tricks. My one regret is that I probably won't be able to go back to earth. Maybe if I'm luckly, God will give me a chance to get to heaven, even after dealing with someone as bad as the Devil."
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 858264
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Mynh looked sad, as she clutched her arm where the psuedo-Odwala had hit her before it died. "I can't believe that this BEN is doing everything he is. What could have happened to anyone to twist them into horrible monsters? Gax, and BEN...Jad, do you know what happened to BEN? Why is he doing this to us?" She asked.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1753223
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:33 pm

"The truth is, BEN just wants to rest in peace. The only reason we all are in the picture is so he can use us to get what he wants. He wants us to do everything in his own way, and he doesn't like it when we disobey him. His mind was really corrupted with rage the day he drowned eleven years ago. He can't rest with The Father watching him. He wants revenge, but he can't do it alone. It may not show, but BEN really is scared and depressed. The day he drowned, he was seperated. His "BEN" side is the one he shows most of the time, full of rage and an immature control freak. His true self is his "Ben" side. His true self, cold and alone, using the only way he knows how to call for help."
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 858264
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:36 pm

"Hmmmm..." I said. "How do we make him cave? I mean, other than shoving his weakness in his face? To me, he's still 10 or so, I can't possibly hit a child, nor hurt one... Is there a better way without abuse?"

Lirit fluttered around, looking to see if the statue was in sight. So far, so good.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1590239
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:41 pm

"The best way would be to play along with him. He hates it when no one listens to him. He can get very angry. I learned that the hard way..." Jad said, staring at the ground.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 858264
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:45 pm

I smiled real big and grabbed DJ in a headlock and noogied him. "Heeeey I
know you!" I then sat down to hear their story. I gasped, "Wait wait
wait, so THAT'S the story? I've heard so many theories of what happened,
but I never knew which one was the right one! I knew he drowned but, by
his own dad? Oh god that's horrible."

I shrugged and took the hat off of my head and twirled it around on my fingertip, then noticed the Odowla mask over yonder, went over and picked it up, then brought it back. "Hey guys what am I supposed to do with thi-" A Link looking character walked over and caught my eye. I pointed over and shouted "HYAH, HYREEAAHHH. YAAAAGHHH." in an attempt to communicate "Link language", then noticed he was speaking. "OH PFFT. Sorry about tha- JAD! You're Jadusable??" I set my hat back on my head, listening to him speak. "So.. that's why this is all happening. He just wants our help, but he can't just come out and say it. He's really scared? Oh god I feel so bad for being terrified of some kid that was terrified himself." I sighed and put my hand to my head thinking, "Yeah.. I agree with DJ on that. Attacking him won't do any good. If anything it might just make him angry or even more frightened and set him farther back from letting us know what exactly to do. And furthermore, I am not a child abuser like he said. I'd rather just help that kid out." I put the mask under my arm.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 470152
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:01 am

I sat up slowly and painfully! "Oooooowwwwwwwww mah heeeead...."

I rubbed it a bit. Up until now my armor had pretty much protected me from everything! But this time....not so much. If anything my armor worsened the blow as I got smacked back and rattled about the inside. Knocked me CLEAN out. To be frank this was the first time I had ever BEEN knocked out! It was kind of like falling asleep like...right when I was hit. And then waking up with one hell of a hangover.

I looked about and noticed a couple of new faces and a missing Odolmination, "Did we....did we win? Do we get a heart piece? Maybe a mask remains?"

I WAS going to get back up, but it seemed like everyone else know what was going on, so I kind of laid back down in the dirt hoping for an explination to come to me.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800786
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 8 K48fh33200/3200BEN DROWNED - Page 8 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next