Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEN DROWNED

+6
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
Link64
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Deku Link
Nova
Mario
10 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

BEN DROWNED - Page 13 Empty Re: BEN DROWNED

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:08 pm

Eykon and Mynh were straggling behind the rest of the group. Their dragon eyes let them see a faint silhouette of the person in front of them, but the person was fading from their vision quickly. Still, they pressed on, both fearful that if they stopped, they would freeze and die. Mynh tripped in the snow and fell. Eykon rushed to get her out. "Mynh, p-please, we c-cannot stop here, no matter w-what the c-c-cost..." He said. He was shivering so badly that he couldn't say the words in one take. Mynh curled up in his arms.

"You know what you told me to get me motivated earlier today?" she said. Despite the snow and freezing cold, she still had a big smile on her face that could make even the coldest of hearts warm up. "...T-thank you..." she said. She looked up at the sky, but could only see the pure white snow falling. "I c-can't believe...that w-we let ourselves get into this mess...Are we ever going to s-s-see the skies t-that...Europa governs again...?" she asked.

"Mynh...we shall be ok...t-this I promise you..." Mynh kept smiling.

"Yeah, all right. I know that you p-promise. Eykon...t-thanks for being there for me...For getting m-me away from Sheem and all. It w-was really nice..." She said. Tears were rolling out of the corners of her eyes and freezing to her face. Eykon kept walking. He knew that he would be ok as long as he saw the person in front of them. Now the person was just a little gray blur. Still, he would not give up that hope. That one last shred that he could keep so he could keep his promise to Mynh. Like that day..."If you keep m-me in your arms...then you won't be able to f-f-find the others...you can leave me here...I wouldn't hold s-something like this over you in the next life..."

"You're m-m-much too young to see Europa." Eykon said, still determined to get back to the group. "I made a promise...and I-I intend to K-keep it." Mynh laughed.

"Your father must be p-proud of you." she said. Eykon exhaled enough breath to activate his stone. The heat was barely enough, but it still felt good. His joints screamed at him every time he took a step, but he kept going. He kept exhaling enough to emit a little bit of fire. He started growling a little each time he moved, still unwilling to give up. Now the person was getting closer and closer, Eykon could almost see the colors of the person's back. He had done it, he kept his promise. He finally made it back to the group, panting and emitting embers from his mouth, with Mynh almost frozen to his hands and arms. His feeling of overwhelming joy was shortlived, when he saw The Father standing on a lake near the rest of the group.

"Oh Europa..." Eykon muttered under his breath.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752023
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 13 K48fh3100/100BEN DROWNED - Page 13 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:27 pm

As I was walking, lagging behind just a bit, trying to keep myself warm I flinched. This time it really was the father. Oh god oh god oh god what to do! If I took my sword out, he might attack and might instantly vanquish one of us.
I made my way back up to the group to see a party hat floating in the water.... as if he was taunting what he did.
"Oh you bastard..." I muttered under my breath.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 468952
Heart Pieces 133
Date of Birth : 1991-06-23
Date of Entry : 2011-11-25
Residence : A house

Character
Character Name: Nope, Chuck Testa
Health Health:
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:00 pm

The man stood eerily still, just staring at the group. "I have warned you. And yet, you continued your quest. Did you really think you actually had any power over what you did?" His voice was definitely not the Happy Mask Salesman's usual, whimsical tone. He sounded like an old, frail man, and yet he was the de facto ruler of the land. "I've seen all that you have done. I have to admit, you have done a good job helping my son find his way through the darkness. But, I'm afraid I cannot let you do such a thing."

The wind around the area picked up quite a bit, causing the Father to ever so slightly float into the sky. "You ignorant fools had your chance to give up. I would have let you all become my children. But now you have to die."

The man vanished, and the wind blew hard enough to just barely knock the party off their feet, with snow billowing up, as if it were deciding whether to blow them to the ends of the earth, or bury them beneath itself. Visibility was near zero, but the entrance to Snowhead was still close by, which would provide a safe haven from the snowstorm.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857064
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 13 K48fh3115/115BEN DROWNED - Page 13 Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:34 pm

The young man held his right arm out still holding his book. Although his bangs did shield his face from some of the oncoming wind and snow, it wasn't enough, and his hair kept whipping in the wind with his coat. His feet were red from being against the snow, but they had a fair way to go before frostbite set in. "I'd counter this wind with my own wind, but a tornado is the last thing we need! And fire would be next to useless, but I could provide a moment's illumination." He said before he brought his hand down and nearly fell over. It took him a moment to launch a small fire ball ahead ft he group, and, as predicted, it illuminated a good few inches around it, but died quickly in the blizzard.
Nova
Nova
Kitsune
Kitsune

Rupees (₨) 1943707
Heart Pieces 34
Date of Birth : 1996-07-26
Residence : Wherever a star dies

Character
Character Name: Avira Nova Von Spyridon
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 13 K48fh316690/16690BEN DROWNED - Page 13 Mjv0r8  (16690/16690)
Race: Other??? Other???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:07 am

Xanat descended in front of the party. " I hope you all are prepared for what lies up ahead." Xanat frowned on the young black haired man. " Allow me to ease your burden~ "

Xanat briefly raised his right hand and said " Tireless moon- illuminate the Darkness!" Just then energy of pure light appeared in Xanat's hand, he smiled at DJ. Then to the party. " Blizzard or not, we've yet to accomplish progression." He said with a light chuckle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Eykon wasn't about to lose to nature; he had come too far along for that. He folded up his wings and used the sharp claws on his feet to dig deeper in the snow. His feet were already too numb to feel anything, but he didn't get blown around too badly. He kept walking forward, despite being nearly frozen to death. He continued to breathe into his crystal to help out Mynh. "Grr...We m-must continue..." He said to the group. Despite being freezing, his scratchy dragon voice was still powerful. He just hoped that there was a source of heat inside Snowhead.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:17 pm

I fell to my knees, having to use my nails as claws to keep myself grounded. This was the end. No it wasn't! It couldn't be. I still had promises to fulfill. I had promised to stop him. I promised to marry my boyfriend, and I promised to help out Ben, and dammit, some pesky wind wasn't gonna stop me from it. Yes, I was freezing to death. Yes my asthma was kicking in. But my fear wasn't just yet.

I could see my boyfriend's face if he knew I was gone forever, Ben's if he knew his only hopes where shattered, and if Jad was never allowed to rest.

"Courage isn't a lack of fear. It's the courage to fight despite it! You must take risks in order to make progress."

My hands shivered as I ripped them out of the ground. "Damn it to Hell, Father!!! I'll show you you're not gonna knock me down!" I saw Eykon and Mynh ready to freeze to the core. I grabbed his hand and ran against the wind, getting Eykon moving. "There's a shop in Snowhead that may be able to provide warmth! Come on!"
Deku Link
Deku Link
Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1589039
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 13 K48fh3123770/123770BEN DROWNED - Page 13 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Eykon struggled to keep up, which was easier siad than done, considering how his feet were almost ice cubes, his joints were almost frozen, and he had Mynh in his arms. Still, he let DJ pull him through the snow and ice. He then had an idea. He extended his long tail over to Derpiny. "Quickly...Grrr....grab my t-tail! Form a c-c-c-chain, it will keep us from getting...Grr...separated! Be wary of the...spikes." He shouted. To show his appreciation to DJ, he used his crystal to warm up the air near her. Of course, it didn't last long, but it was the only thing he could do at that point.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Jad hid his face from the storm's winds, but he managed to move ahead with a slightly disturbed walk. Mario, however, had his face buried deep in the snow, crawling at a snail's pace. He tried his best to grab on to Jad's ankle when he heard Eykon say to form a chain. Or was it train? The wind was so strong, he couldn't even hear someone talk who happened to be only a few feet away! Since he was only making things worse, Jad picked up and threw Mario a few feet ahead of the group, quite a feat for a little guy. It looked like the entrance to Snowhead was closer than they thought, but they still had to move fast. Jad tried his best to find a place in the line, and he planned to pick up Mario when they reached their destination.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857064
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:14 am

The wind blew harshly into all of our faces. It was bone chillingly cold, much worse than the winters of what I was used to. I held onto my hat and lowered my head to keep my face out of the cold, steadily following the group.
"Shit shit shit. DAMN YOU FATHER!!" I shouted in anger. Then noticed Eykon's tail in front of me. I quickly grabbed tightly onto it, "Good idea Eykon!!" I turned around and grabbed 64 to drag him out of the cold hell we were in.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 468952
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:06 am

Xanat chuckled at the groups attempt. " DJ, don't strain yourself, as for the rest of you. " He said dully. " Perhaps you should not curse one's name, it will accomplish you nothing in the long run. So get moving."

Xanat moved with absolute grace as he was in his element, nothing seemed to bother him or to even penetrate his cloak, he held his light still, moving twords snowhead, he seemed unfazed. " Follow the leader - or guide in your cases..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:06 pm

I scowled. "I'll curse him all I want. He isn't the boss of me." I looked into space for a second. "Hey! You're not even contributing!"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 13 K48fh3123770/123770BEN DROWNED - Page 13 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Xanat chuckled. " I am in more ways then one- but you will understand in due time- see this light? See how I'm in front of you all? I'm guiding you all. So tell me - Am I really not contributing? " He chuckled once more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:57 pm

The path to Snowhead was almost within reach, but unfortunately, a hill blocked the party. Jad made it over to the ledge, but he couldn't get a good grip on it, especially considering a snowstorm was going on. Mario shielded himself in a snowbank, unable to move an inch. Just as it looked as if there was no hope and they were all going to die, something blew of off the ledge, as if someone was watching them and willing to help. It was the Goron Mask, and it landed at 64's feet.

(Keep in mind I haven't played MM in years. I don't really remember anything past the Woodfall Temple, and I don't really know any other way to move the plot along. U mad?)

BEN DROWNED - Page 13 3147896512
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857064
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:49 am

I'll admit, if there was one thing that would shut me up. It was the cold! I kind of chuckled to myself as I shivered, hoping my silence didn't worry any one to much. My mind was still a buzz after seeing the Father. See, though the Father was always in the game, the clock tower was something of his throne room. He never seemed to leave it...

I just couldn't fathom why he would want to step out now. Was it because we were symphathizing with BEN? All my old theories were pretty much useless by this point. I was always under the assumption that in the creepy pasta, the Father didn't exist with in the game. The game was every bit BEN's domain, and the constant appearance of the Happy Mask Salesmen only symbolised the Father in BEN's eyes. It was either a cry for help, or an attempt to further scare JAD by flashing the face of the scariest thing he could think of.
But come to think of it, I was also pretty certain that the original creepy pasta had spoken a lot more about cults and other 'lost' children like BEN, not so much about a regular psycho parent and tormented son. Either way, the pain was still real. And I'm much rather deal with 1 tortured soul and a monster than 4 or 5 tortured souls and a monster.

WHOMP! Something landed in the snow infront of me. I was so lost in thought I had barely noticed Derps pulling me up the mountain path. I had put my helmet on and placed the visor down for the sake of keeping the snow out, but all it did was collect blinding me almost completely. Still, it broke the wind and kept me surprisingly warm. Best purchase ever!

I pulled up my visor, getting a big face of snow all the while, trying to see what had fallen infront of me. Was that the Goron's mask? I waited a moment to see if any one else was gonna pick it up, but they all seemed pretty busy trying to fight the wind and snow. Wait...what was going on now? I looked about to get a feel for my surroundings. There was no visibility to speak of, but I still managed to recognized where we were.
No doubt we were mere feet from the smithing house as JAD called down from the path that lead to the Snow head Temple. The Mask? It had fallen right from where you got it in game. To my right was a the massive ice wall that lead to the hot springs where Darmani was buried. Hehe...Thanks Darmi. I knew there were some pieces of this game that wouldn't let me down.

I held the mask in my hands, uncertain what to do at first. Wasn't the Deku mask afflicted with some sort of corruption? I called out to the group, "Guys! Look what I found! Darmani's Mask! And I think I have a good idea of where we are! Follow Jad and we hit Snow Head Temple! A bit more over that away and we find the Goron Village! Up this wall is a hot spring! And just a few feet there should be a bridge and a house with a warm forge! I mean, I know we wanna get this done and over with, but I'd rather not have to fight whatever monstrosity BEN made out of Goht much less Biggoron!"

I was waving my arms, pointing this way and that, shouting like a monkey hoping I could get through to them the options we had and how warm we could be in just seconds if we chose a direction. I was still weary about putting this mask on. Would it hurt? When Deku went...deku....I'm almost certain there was blood. But this thing could be just what we needed right now.... I guess me pointing out the other locations of Snow Head was just me putting off the obvious, no else but me even liked Goron's in this group. The mask was gonna have to be worn by me.
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 799586
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 13 K48fh33200/3200BEN DROWNED - Page 13 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:31 am

I saw the thing go flying through the air and land at 64's feet. I flinched. "Be careful, 64! That thing's a load of pain for the first time! Be sure you got all your stamina and vigor, or you'll have a helluva time!"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:30 pm

Once we started slowly getting closer to Goron Village, I looked up and could see the vague shape of the moon through the snow. Obviously closer from the day before.
".....Hey you sassy baby." I said majestically.

But just then all of a sudden there came a comet from the sky like a majestic sparkly wonder shine!! It landed near the group and out of the crater popped http://derpiny.deviantart.com/art/omg-new-oc-182079812 and her jiggly wiggly rainbow death rays coming out of her boobs and nostrils shot at the moon and inflamed her rainbow sunshine hair and made her turn into a vampire princess! "Omg liek hiallo evayopony!!" She shouted from her jazz hands, "Mi neem es princess ocean starlight sparkle ruby sapphire diamond pearl moon sakura yumi mc hammer jiggle wiggle deathray chan kun sama senpai otaku kyuubi!!!! And diz os thi pistest blaze I aver bin in!! I hop mew ken b bast frunds!!!" She fluttered around and then totally invading everyone's personal spaces.

I screamed like a little girl.

(This is just a revival post. Feel free to demolish this sue however painfully you want. It was Deku's fault.... mostly mine... )

Last edited by Derpiny on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : it needed to be done)
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 468952
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:53 am

Xanat simply watched the group from a distance, he stepped in front of DJ. Holding one hand in front of her as he watched the transformation , he was only signaling her to stay back in case there was danger to be seen. " For your protection and what not, never know, he could have a raging fit."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:58 am

"BEN? Nah. The Father? He probably wants my ass on a silver platter right now. Protected or not, we have people dying of hypothermia, Xanat! We must keep moving!!" i sighed. "If it risks my life, then fine!"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:02 am

Xanat simply picked up DJ. " You are absolutely right- I guess my formality matters not, but rather the safety of the rest of you. By all means, rush in with no clue of what awaits." Xanat begun to proceed to the village with haste holding DJ in one hand. " Your lighter then I anticipated. Perhaps I'll keep reference of this." Xanat chuckled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:26 am

Jad stared at the strange girl in front of him. "Okay, this is getting really ridiculous. Doesn't anyone realize how serious this is? We're supposed to be focused here! I'm on my last nerve here, guys! This is exactly how I was captured! No more bickering, no more random party members, let's just think of a way to get though this.

The young man stared out into the vast expanse of white. "We have to find shelter, fast. We can't just keep pressing on in circles like this."

Meanwhile, Mario was starting to pass out. Jad had been dragging him from here, but he nevertheless started to hallucinate.

"Jake..."

"Jaaaake..."

Mario peaked out into the white. "Mr...MR. MIYAMOTO?"

"Konichi-wa, Jake-san." His idol bowed. "Listen to to my words, young Gamerwan. Use the Tri-Force. Use it to get to the Lylat System-desu!"

"Shiggy..."

Jad noticed Mario dozing off. "Oh, no! Mario! Speak to me!"

"Shiggy...Lylat System...Tri-Force..."

"Lolz, lost tim I wuz ihn teh Lalyt Yssetm, I wuz ahving fawn sving the whirled!" A strange Sonic recolor character said. Jad promptly kicked the abomination in the crotch, destroying it immediately.

Jad suddenly got an idea. He hastily cut open the boobs of the new OC woman that had suddenly appeared. "Well, it's probably for the best. There are way too many Mary-Sues out here in the snow. (Hintity-hint-hint, Chris.)

"Everyone climb inside this Eldritch Abomination's breasts! We will all be warm inside them!" Jad said, pushing Mario inside. Jad held the skin open for the rest of the party to climb inside. "Whoo!" he said. "And I thought they smelled bad...pant...pant...pant...pant...pant...pant...pant...pant...on the OUTSIDE!"

(And once again, references save the day. But in the event of an emergency, Mary-Sues can be used as a floatation device. Remember kids, Trolly the Hyrule Field RPing Bear says: "Only YOU can prevent godmodding!")
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857064
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:43 am

(Chris, I'm 180 pounds, you can't pick me up with 1 hand.)
"I understand..." I wriggled free of Xanat's grasp. "But before anything, I gotta get THESE guys over here to stop lallygagging while the moon falls and get to Goron Village. Because we can't go alone, no matter what kind of ties I make between people. He still is going to attack, and I mean both the Father and BEN. Nothing's going to get easier because of it." I heard Jad's comment on him on his last nerve. "Don't take that in a bad way. Anything with a time limit is bound to stress me out beyond correct proportion. But this shouldn't be a problem if you guys can move and stay warm in there. I mean, it's going to get cold eventually. It IS a corpse."

Last edited by Deku Link on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:27 pm

The desu mary sue chick was instantly dead when her precious boobs had been cut open. They smelled like rainbow diarrhea vomit that sat out in the sun for 5 months.
I gagged while watching hideous event. "NO! I am NOT crawling up inside that thing's boobs!" I looked over at DJ's and Xanat's direction, "W-we're almost there anyway! We just have to follow Xanat! He's lighting the way, like Rudolph! We're ALMOST there, come on guysssss!"
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 468952
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:53 pm

Eykon seemingly ignored the person getting destroyed. He needed warmth...Well, he didn't need it, but Mynh did. She was still breathing, but barely. He walked up to DJ. "Gr...Please...where is the village of which you are speaking...? I-I need to get...Mynh in there..." He said. Hot embers were billowing from his crystal, but it still did little to ease the pain. Any longer, and they'd get frostbite. He wasn't about to give up though.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752023
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:31 am

I looked at Mynh, then Mario and Jad in there. My lower lip began to tremble. I was unsure is stress or anger was fueling it. I grabbed Eykon's arm and pulled him some more, I got him up the ledge he had to cross. the snow was becoming excruciating, but that couldn't stop us. It was quite a fight to reach Smithy's. Lucky for warmth, the two had thawed their hearth. It was also quite a struggle to share this warmth, but a dying girl was in here. I directed Eykon to lay Mynh by the hearth and stay by her side until I could get the others to move in the same direction, so I made my way back after warming myself up.

"The hearth is thawed," I gave the message to them. "And Smithy's shop is only a couple more struggles away, so."

(Sorry, but the plot MUST move. 72 hours, and the moon's falling, I doubt any of you would be camping with that going on.)
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589039
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next