Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyrule Field Forums
Hey! Listen! You have to Log In to be heard! Sign up for all the goodies we hide from guests! (We also hide ads for members.)
Hyrule Field Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEN DROWNED

+6
[NPC] Ganondorf Dragmire
Link64
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Deku Link
Nova
Mario
10 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

BEN DROWNED - Page 9 Empty Re: BEN DROWNED

Post by Deku Link Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:34 am

"Hey, you alright, 64?" I asked, searching for a wound on his head. "Don't fall asleep on me, here. Are ya bleeding? The Odolwa thing is down. We got a heart container, but not sure if it gets distributed*."

Third-Degree Professional Zombie Assassin

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257
Date of Birth : 1996-01-17
Date of Entry : 2010-06-18
Residence : Hyrule Field

Character
Character Name: D.J. Léhr
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 9 K48fh3123770/123770BEN DROWNED - Page 9 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)
Race: Deku Deku

http://www.hyrulefield.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:58 pm

I went over and patted Jad on the shoulder, "It's alright, bro. We'll help out. We help Ben we help you right? And I think he might have already told us he wanted help straightforward through DJ's dream, yeah." Even though that's already been mentioned before. (I only just realized it. xD I was in a hurry to post last time.)
I then held out the Odowla mask and looked it over, not sure what to make of it. "So this... what is this supposed to do. Is it a reward? Is it cursed? Do I wear it? Can I cook it?" I then looked over and saw the heart container, "Hey guys.. just how exactly are we going to split it up? Just.. what is this." Obviously I was confused.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469452
Heart Pieces 133
Date of Birth : 1991-06-23
Date of Entry : 2011-11-25
Residence : A house

Character
Character Name: Nope, Chuck Testa
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 9 K48fh3100/100BEN DROWNED - Page 9 Mjv0r8  (100/100)
Race: Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:22 pm

Eykon looked at the heart container. "Allow me." He said, before taking it and placing it on the ground, so that it was on its side. He clenched his fist and punched it as hard as he could. It dented, but didn't break. A few more well-placed hits, and it had broken up into enough pieces for everyone to use one. He picked up a piece with his good hand. "Blip!" The container softly beeped, and Eykon's hand wasn't sore anymore. "There are enough pieces for everyone. I ensured that." He said.

Mynh took her heart piece, but she looked sad. She felt deeply for BEN. "Blip!"
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110
Date of Birth : 1994-04-13
Residence : The Twilight Realm

Character
Character Name: Lumeste
Health Health:
Race: Hylian Hylian

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:33 pm

I grabbed two pieces. One for me, one for 64. Blip! I gave 64 his piece. Blip! "That ought to fix things. Can't guarantee the real world, though."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 9 K48fh3123770/123770BEN DROWNED - Page 9 Mjv0r8  (123770/123770)

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:09 pm

My tongue shot out of my mouth like a chameleon and grabbed a heart
piece, and brought it to my mouth, munching and eating it. I then felt
it get stuck in my throat. I ran around with arms flailing, "AUUGHHMYGOD
I CAN'T BREATHE. WHY IS IT SO DELICIOUS."

All of a sudden "Blip!" There was no longer a block in my throat and I
had gained another heart. "Okay not trying that again.." I gasped and coughed, setting the mask on my head, not knowing what else to do with it.

"So... now that we know why BENchillada's been doing all this stuff I think we can relax. He's obviously not out to kill us. At least we better not make him angry." I took my sword out and pointed it in the air. "WHERE DO WE GO NEXT?" I smiled like a moron.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469452
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:56 pm

"Humph. I still think the monsters signaled otherwise. But meh, that's my thought. So, I guess we're off to Snowhead."

Lirit sighed happily. He liked snow.
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:17 pm

Mario grabbed his piece, instantly feeling a lot better. "Blip!" Jad, however, decided to decline the offer. "I don't think I need anymore hearts than I have now. Besides, I wasn't around during that battle."

Jad noticed the Boss Remains mask left behind after the battle. "We're going to need this. There's no way BEN will let us pass into his hideout until we have all four of these to prove we are ready."

Mario took out the map from before. Jad grabbed it, looking at it from almost every angle. He appeared to know the most about it. Goht's Mask blinked on and off over the cold region of Snowhead. "I have a bad feeling of what's next..." Jad said.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857564
Heart Pieces 56
Date of Birth : 1997-10-03
Date of Entry : 2010-11-26

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 9 K48fh3115/115BEN DROWNED - Page 9 Mjv0r8  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post by Royoto Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:14 pm

(Joining in a bit late but I didn't want to miss out on a BEN rp and everyone has to start somewhere)

My day wasn't going well at all. First, I got a call from home saying that the dog I had had since I was 6 died from cancer. Then, my girlfriend Jaz dumped me for some snooty rich senior. And now the cafeteria even sold out of my favorite meal (shrimp ramen). I was tired and depressed so I just ordered a pizza to be delivered to my dorm. I sat down on my computer and looked over the BEN story for the thousandth time. The school was still in a rage from the sudden disappearance of Jad that many believed to be the work of the ghost BEN.

I looked outside; it was still thundering outside. I looked back at my computer, and then at the door. I heard of soft knock, followed by a strong gust of wind. "Oh good, the pizza's finally here," I said. I opened the door. At my feet was a small brown envelope with my name on it. But when I opened it, my stomach flipped. "Oh no... this can't be happening". It was a small grey N64 cartridge. On it, Majora's Mask was written crudely in black sharpie. It was exactly the same as the cartridge that Jad found that had haunted him before his disappearance.

"Ok deep breaths Roy, this is probably just a prank from one of the upper classmen." I laughed, then threw it into the trash. Suddenly I felt woozy. I began to feel faint. I hobbled over to the sink of my bathroom to get a drink and then I heard a voice: "You shouldn't have done that...". And then I blacked out.
Royoto
Royoto
Page
Page

Rupees (₨) 467249
Heart Pieces 6
Date of Birth : 1997-10-20
Date of Entry : 2011-11-23
Residence : Shibuya, Japan

Character
Character Name: Royoto
Health Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/LordRoyoto?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:11 am

I stroked my beard with epic gusto feeling pretty dang good now! Deeespite having not really done anything in that fight.

"Well think of it like this! The makers of Silent Hill, Resident Evil, FEAR, and the like certainly didn't intend on killing us. All of these games are perfectly beatable. But that doesn't mean you aren't gonna piss yourself AND OR die now and then. Even if BENzine did make this 'game' of his beatable. That doesn't mean we don't run the risk of losing. Even if we die, the game isn't over. Haven't you ever seen HellRasier? He'll just find new people to play with. And it will continue like that until some one has finally beatin' him."

I itched my head as I thought about what we would be faced with up on the mountain. "Hmmm... I seem to remember a couple of things from the original creepy pasta....Like, for one, out of all the areas that were shown in the videos, the mountain was not once seen. It was generally Ikana or castle town, with the swamp or great bay each showing up like once. This may mean that BEN had a certain dislike for that area. Perhaps he was stuck there, or like Deku, had an odd fear of gorons! Or...it could be because it was the resting place of the Lens of Truth..."

I thought a bit more, yet again putting my theories to the test, "WAIT! I CALL LENS OF TRUTH! NO QUESTIONS ASKED! I remember something now! The Lens of truth was a special item in the creepy pasta. It was a hidden code. It let people know that the videos it was seen in was really being played by JADser, when BENset wasn't looking. There was like a few 'spliced scenes' secretly worked in by the Boy-in-the-BEN to fool people. But because he didn't know about the Lens of Truth thing, he didn't bother equiping it! So any scene where it wasn't equiped, wasn't JADgar!"

I didn't realize that in all my excitement I had kind of gotten all up in Deku's face, so I backed off a little. It was kind of a habit of mine when I got excited, "To be honest, I don't know what good that will do us here. But I'd like to have it just incase. Maybe like how in the videos, it told us when BENlax was playing tricks, anything 'Evil Elegy' related won't be shown through the Lens! Perhaps the Lens would show the game as it should be with out the BENflection...I really want it to find out now..."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154
Date of Birth : 1992-05-08
Date of Entry : 2010-08-24
Residence : The Southern Fields of Hyrule

Character
Character Name: Link
Health Health:
BEN DROWNED - Page 9 K48fh33200/3200BEN DROWNED - Page 9 Mjv0r8  (3200/3200)

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:02 pm

I looked at DJ, rethinking a bit, hooking the Odowla mask to my belt, "Well then again, I only just got here. I don't really know what you guys have been through, haha. It probably is as dangerous as it seems. Oh well, I guess we better stay on our toes for whatever BENji throws at us next. If we beat these little tests and get all the masks like Jadbro said, we might finally.... get into the hideout??" I looked back at the mask, then at Jad. "So these are proof that we can handle what kind of danger comes at us... then, what does BEN want us to be ready for?"

I held my head and grumbled as I tried to think what exactly was going to happen in the end. But for now it certainly didn't matter at the moment, no. All that mattered was sticking together and surviving this "game". I was about to look in the direction at the snowy mountain where our next adventure would be taken place at, when 64 began speaking and I watched him being all excited. I tilted my head and stared at him, taking in his theories of this.

"Yeahhh, I don't think I've ever seen a snowy or mountainy place in any of those videos. Maybe BENsu didn't like it because it's cold and desolate or.. I dunno, whatever." I still watched him, then remembered, oh right! The Lens of Truth! I didn't know what exactly it could do, but it couldn't hurt to try and obtain it. "Oh right! That's a good point, 64 right? If we get it, you can have it. It would be a valuable item to have and maybe shed some light." I stretched my legs out, ready for the hike to get to the mountain, or maybe we could get there with a song, I didn't know, I never played this game. Either way, it was going to be pretty cold.

"Alright chums, let's do this!" I shouted with enthusiasm. Then started running over toward the mountain. I had forgotten to ask how we would get there.
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469452
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:12 pm

"Oh dear, cold. I'm afraid Mynh and I don't do so well against harsh conditions." Eykon said suddenly. "Ah, fear not for us. I have my crystal, which will help us get through it. Please, lead the way." He started following Derpiny. Mynh trailed him. She was clearly thinking about something.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:18 pm

"Lead the way, fearless leader!" Mario shouted dramatically. "Together, we'll all show BEN-Hur that we mean business!" He stood on top of a rock, complete with special effects.

Jad sweatdropped. "Well, I wouldn't exactly be called a "leader"...BEN's already dealt with me. I really don't have much power, and since now both he and The Father are after me, I'll only stick around for a little bit. Show you guys the sights and such..."

"And do what, then? Just be a troll and watch us get lost in a wintery nightmare?" Mario retorted. "You're staying with us! You're the only one with knowledge of this sort of thing!"

Jad sighed. "Well, alright. But any threats from anything, and I'm gonna have to bolt."

"Oh, don't you worry...They aren't threats, they're promises!"

"OMG! IT'S BEN KENOBI!" Mario pulled his hat over his head.

BEN, not pleased to hear his name being made fun of so many times, flipped over the rock Mario was standing on, making him fall into the mud below.

Jad glared at his old friend. He hadn't changed a bit, that was for sure. But he never really saw him face-to-face like this.

"Stay out of our way, Curious Case of BENjamin Button." Jad said, completely serious. Mario facepalmed.

"SHUT UP!" BEN yelled. "I'm here to give you all a warning. Don't always trust what you see right in front of you, or else you might end up dead..." He giggled, watching as his toys nervously looking from left to right, unsure of whether to run or not.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857564
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:00 pm

I stopped in my tracks hearing Mario scream, then looked back and saw that freaky statue. Oh dear god how that statue used to wig me out. That face... those eyes.. Seeing it in person was much different than seeing an image of it online. It felt much more like it really was staring at me, at all of us. Even though I had gotten over being afraid of the story and all that jazz, it was still a little unnerving.

I shrugged it off and trotted back over to where Mario was in the mud. I felt like I had to say something. Being silent gave the feeling that we were fearful, even though I wasn't so much, but still, I had some left-over heeby-jeebies from that darn statue. I held a finger up, opening my mouth about to speak, but nothing came out. I was so anxious just knowing that the one that could easily do away with us like that was RIGHT there. So I was just standing there smiling like a derp. Then after a while, I pointed to the statue, finally managing to SAY something, anything. "....Eyyy." was all I said, pointing Fonzie-style. Jad said he didn't like being ignored right?.. I hoped to god I didn't get killed on the spot for that stupid greeting.

Last edited by Derpiny on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the extra stuff wasn't needed)
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469452
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Eykon didn't say anything, but he straightened out his posture. While it looked weird to others, it was the quickest way for him to attack should anything happen. He didn't know just how he would be able to harm the statue, but he wasn't going to go down without a fight. Mynh looked at BEN with sad eyes. She wanted to say something so desperately, but she didn't want to risk BEN getting agitated and attacking.

"...I'm sorry." She whispered to herself. "I'm just so sorry..."
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:57 am

Right then and there, staring at the statue...Something happened...

A shiver of the deepest coldest kind went down my back. And then I remembered something...an episode...no...a line. There was a specific line I remembered from an old anime I use to watch, Cowboy Bebop. It was the character Jet who said it, talking about a freak human experiment raised to be a killing machine.

'In the beginning, he escaped from the facility to seek revenge. But now he seems to actually enjoy the act of killing. Apparently his mind is continuing to regress. So he's like a child with super human combat capabilities. And really, there's nothing as pure and cruel as a child.'

Perhaps it was a little over dramatic considering the current situation. But could an insane super soldier really be tagged less realistic than a vengeful child's spirit haunting an old N64 cartridge? I understand how Deku felt, but the fact was, that 'boy' had been doing this long before any of us came along. Possibly before even Jad had found him. There's so much we don't know about the moon children cult, and the father... I understood that everything he was doing was just a game to him. But in that episode...it was no different for that mad killer. Deku was bent on sympathisizing with the monster. Thinking that when this was all over, if we some how won, he could get the confused boy to stop.

....last I checked...the school yard undefeated marbles champion didn't just smile and shake hands when he was finally defeated....

I trusted Deku, who seemed to have a better understanding of all this than I ever could. But the fact is, there was always the chance it was just stockholm syndrome. Deku was convinced this entity known as "BEN" could be saved. But I wasn't so sure... Sometimes...even the most hurt of people are beyond saving. Just like the end of that episode, bent on killing and playing his games. The mad man eventually had to be ended. And when he was? He died slowly, crying for his momma like lost little boy.

I would follow Deku, aid in any plan that was made. But the moment BENgay (it's a lotion, look it up!) proved unreceptive of Deku's extended hand? The moment he actually hurts one of my friends...I would not hesitate to end him. Even if meant watching a little boy die crying.
Some people are beyond saving.

Lost in my own thought, as everyone tried to say something, or make some action clear to BENdover, I could only really say one thing.

"Man that was a good show..."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:06 pm

(Sorry, guys, but I'm going to have to put BD on hold again until Deku gets back. We've decided to run this RP together, as I've said before, so I'm gonna have to wait for her to sort out whatever is going on before I can post again. Again, sorry, and please don't kill me.)
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857564
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:05 pm

(That's understandable. We know she has a lot going on, so it's not a problem~)
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469452
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:07 pm

(I'll post for now, but i'm still grounded.)

I sighed. "I wonder what the trick will be this time..." I muttered. "I can only imagine it'd be something that'll shake us more so than last time." I kind of sounded depressed, but it was simply how I mumbled to myself. "Will we need rest and food before we go? You should never run into battle weary and hungry, you will return on your shield." I looked over at the statue. My, he was quite angry, but it was understandable. I thought about it and decided to stop calling him names. He had been through a lot after all. I said the most impulsive thing I always said when I heard people's voices raise.

"I'm sorry."
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Eykon gave DJ a bear hug. "Grr...you are brave. your heart, however, is large and kind." he smiled. "You have the capacity to show kindness even when the person you are being kind to doesn't much deserve it. For your sake and the sake of others, you should not change. Gr."

"I think we should take a rest for a bit. We should recover from that fight with that thing in the woods." Mynh said. I can cook if you want me to!"
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:14 am

I smiled from what Eykon, but really perked up when Mynh brought up cooking. "Can I help?"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by hotboxinit Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:24 am

I looked back over to Mynh, Deku and Eykon, still doing the Fonzie point. Maybe Deku was right. After the last big battle, it would be a good thing to rest up for the next big challenge. "Cooking you say?" I smiled all deviously like. "I know a good recipe!"
I took out sticks, set them down, got a fire going, took out a pan, three seconds later, BOOM. Right in the face. "MMMM. WHO WANTS A BITE?"
hotboxinit
Warrior
Warrior

Rupees (₨) 469452
Heart Pieces 133

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link64 Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:32 am

I looked around for a bit, "What? I'm the only one who'd rather be staying over at the stockpot? Or wait...didn't one of you say something about an explosion over there? What all got damaged? I didn't get to see it."
Link64
Link64
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Rupees (₨) 800086
Heart Pieces 154

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon Lord Ghirahim Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:03 pm

"I apologize, but I am unsure whether I saw that explosion or not." Eykon said. Mynh grabbed DJ's arm, albeit carefully, since her hands were so big and she was so strong.

"come on, let's go find supplies!" Mynh said, dragging DJ off happily.
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Demon Lord Ghirahim
Redsient Tpyosit
Redsient Tpyosit

Rupees (₨) 1752523
Heart Pieces 110

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:02 pm

BEN was a little surprised when the party showed sympathy for him, even after all he had put them through thus far. His smile faded. "They are not the stupid rats I thought they were..." he said to himself. And just like that, he faded back into the shadows, as fast as he had appeared. His face remained serious, as if he was subconciously wishing the party safe travels.

Mario coughed and gagged, pathetically splashing in the muck like a pig. "Cough...haaack...ugh. I don't need any food right now. Blargh! I...think I swallowed enough mud there to keep me full for a couple of days." He did his best to dust off his clothes.

"I don't really need food either." Jad said. "Like I said, I'm just a soul bound to this body. I never need to eat or sleep, I'll get all the rest I need once we finish our quest. All I really need right now is some time alone, I guess." Jad walked further into the trees, away from the group.

He came to a stop at a small cliff overlooking the swamp waters, now filled with small fish frolicking in the shallow, now clean water. (For a swamp, anyway.) He sat down, watching the moon, as PO'd as it always was, ready to unleash apocalypse yet again. He pulled out the famous ocarina, testing the notes. He played a sad, low tune, which was never in the original game. He never missed one note.

This was the only way Jad was truly at peace now. Stress constantly built up inside him, thinking about pain and suffering all the time. He always felt tired, each and every day.

Being undead was truly awful. No matter how much rest you would get, you would never be ready to take on another day. This is why zombies always shamble around, moving slowly, having no choice but to quench their thirst for nourishment instead of eternal rest. It never made a difference if you tried to continue to live on normally. Until you finished the achievement you were put on this Earth for, you can never move on to true happiness everyone eventually recieves.
Mario
Mario
Legendary

Rupees (₨) 857564
Heart Pieces 56

Character
Character Name:
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku Link Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:57 pm

I ran after Mynh to find items. I didn't get to actually explain my apology to BEN, nor did I have any intention any time soon... But the first thing I spotted were some fruits on trees. "Oh!" I said, trying to climb the tree. "Argh! I can't reach them!"
Deku Link
Deku Link

Rupees (₨) 1589539
Heart Pieces 257

Character
Health Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next